New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Banned

Default Re: [Avatar d20 Project] Warrior Base Classes

I want to see what the Cobra Strike can do. Can you advance Gong to level 20?
    Last edited by Superglucose; 2008-08-10 at 01:20 PM.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Barbarian in the Playground

Let's take this to the recruiting thread.
    -Currently Playing-
    Spoiler
    Show
    Roan Arathane, Level 4 Human Resourceful Warlord and
    Devis, Level 4 Half-elf Bard in Dame Morbid's Tournament
    Margan Flintfist, Level 1 Dwarven Fighter in Therinn Adventures

-Old Homebrew Projects-
    Spoiler
    Show
    Project Leader: Deity's Order (Currently Stalled)
    Contributer: Avatar d20 (Currently Struggling Back from Dead)
    Contributer: Lords of Creation

3. - Top - End - #93
    Banned

Also, Eighth, have you pulled the trigger on the Thousand Cuts change?

4. - Top - End - #94
    Bugbear in the Playground

That sounds awfully similar to "I have a secret weapon, but I need it to be canon."

I'll make the fix, sure. But you guys should probably know that my homebrewing is pretty much over. There's still lots of problem with the styles that I haven't fixed, but I've decided not to. It takes too much time that would be better spent with my friends, family, and schoolwork.

EDIT: Hrm. There's a problem. I don't have jurisdiction over the website, where the official version of A Thousand Cuts is kept. I'll just make a new version and post it here, I guess.

Spoiler
    Show
    A THOUSAND CUTS [Tactical]
    You’ve found that opponents can seldom cope with the devastation caused by repeated attacks.
    Prerequisites: Weapon Focus (any light or one-handed bladed weapon), Base Attack Bonus +6, Dexterity 13
    Benefit: This feat enables you to use three tactical maneuvers when wielding any light or one-handed bladed weapon to which you have applied the Weapon Focus feat in one hand.
    Manyslice – When making a full attack with your chosen weapon, you may take -4 to all attacks that round to gain an additional attack at your highest base attack bonus.
    Double Counter - When readying an action to strike an opponent, you may ready two attacks instead of one, taking a -5 penalty on the second attack.
    Shower of Sparks - You may make numerous, weak hits against an opponent to cause great injury, just as many small sparks do. You make a single melee attack against an opponent as a full-round action. If that attack hits, decrease the attack roll by -2; if the reduced roll still hits the opponent, apply damage and continue reducing the attack roll until an attack misses. The opponent takes damage normally from the first attack, and each additional attack deals 1d4 damage. These attacks are all quick stabs (dealing piercing damage), and are resolved as a single attack for the purposes of damage reduction. If the weapon utilized has any damage bonus, you may apply the bonus to each strike.
    Special: A fighter may take this as one of his fighter bonus feats.
    Last edited by Eighth_Seraph; 2008-08-10 at 06:58 PM.
    Water, Earth, Fire, and Air: Benders of the Avatar world
    Monks and Rangers for a non-magical world
    Quote Originally Posted by KKL View Post
    Edition Wars and Nerd Rage destroyed Rome. Ceasar died because he was a crappy DM.
    Avatar By the amazing Mephibosheth

5. - Top - End - #95
    Banned

Ok, that rewrite just broke my class. I think I can fix it though, so thanks for all your help! Never mind, I misread it. That was a clever wording, Eighth. who do you think is going to take your position as 'official changer of feats and such'?

Also,

Quote Originally Posted by Eighth_Seraph View Post
    That sounds awfully similar to "I have a secret weapon, but I need it to be canon."
    Que?
    Last edited by Superglucose; 2008-08-13 at 03:03 PM.

6. - Top - End - #96

BlackDragon

Hey, thought I should let you guys know, the modified ranger and martial artist classes have their links mixed up. That is to say, while each link on the main website leads to the respective classes, the actual links read as follows:

Ranger- http://sites.google.com/site/avatard20/ranger

Martial Artist- http://sites.google.com/site/avatard20/ranger

(Not to mention the titles of the pages on the browser also read the reverse titles.)

I realize this is largely an aesthetic issue, but was unaware whether you were aware, and thought I should let you know.

P.S. I post this here principally because this is the section discussing those two classes. If this is not the right forum, please direct me to the correct one.
    "If your heart is fearful throw away fear; if there is terror in it throw away terror. Take your axe in your hand and attack. He who leaves the fight unfinished is not at peace." -The Epic of Gilgamesh

7. - Top - End - #97

SwashbucklerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Twilightwyrm View Post
    Hey, thought I should let you guys know, the modified ranger and martial artist classes have their links mixed up. That is to say, while each link on the main website leads to the respective classes, the actual links read as follows:

Ranger- http://sites.google.com/site/avatard20/ranger

Martial Artist- http://sites.google.com/site/avatard20/ranger

(Not to mention the titles of the pages on the browser also read the reverse titles.)

I realize this is largely an aesthetic issue, but was unaware whether you were aware, and thought I should let you know.

P.S. I post this here principally because this is the section discussing those two classes. If this is not the right forum, please direct me to the correct one.
    You shouldn't post in old threads, you get mods yelling at you and the threads locked apparently

The Swashbuckling Jellyfish of Elan's Chaotic Conscience Fanclub

I like piezzzzz
    Haley likes pirates,
    Why don't you?