Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Results 511 to 540 of 644
  1. - Top - End - #511
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    SamuraiGirl

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Bucharest Romania
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shards of Siberys - An Eberron webcomic

    Quote Originally Posted by X2 View Post
    Did... did you sign your name?
    ...
    Ho-kay!
    He did... must be serious...

    Quin, I tend to agree with you except on these 2 points....

    "Take Two also has a slow introduction where it doesn't seem like anything happens and he's just taking another random quest he doesn't care about, but I've seen this as a great way to introduce a memerable character and really develop him"

    I took the same approach with my characters... i wanted a memorable way to introduce the rest of the characters in their "natural habitat", then have them do a quest together to see how they interact... It's the same thing

    Also you have to remember that the "good" art and the "good" plot have only been happening for 20 or so comics... that's why I got so mad when you said that TakeTwo's 20 or so comics were better...


    So Is this the conclusion ?...

    if Shards had crappy artwork and lost the first 25 strips it would have gotten a better review?...
    Last edited by Hacktor; 2010-01-19 at 09:50 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show



  2. - Top - End - #512
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Tenshiro's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Gender
    Male

    Post Shards of Siberys - An Eberron Tribute

    I do not now or will ever give an actual damn of what anybody who is not on my friends list thinks of Shards of Siberys.

    This webcomic is intended for everybody to read and enjoy if they find enjoyable, that is the only reason why it is made public. We are not trying to get into anyone`s lime-light and we are definitely not trying to get the attention other authors are (no names required).

    Further disclaimer: if you`re a reader looking for a comic with stereotypical characters you`ve already seen ten times before, with their backgrounds and side-stories presented in special chapters dedicated to just that, with romantic pairings fanboys and fangirls can discuss over and over again, with villains copy/pasted from the old Cartoon Network shows and with plot twists that will actually make sense before the final strip, please do me and yourself a favor and don`t ever check this topic again.
    Shards of Siberys is no longer a simple fan-fiction. It is a tribute, it is an artistic manifestation in motion, it is evolving and just like the realm of Eberron on which it takes place it is alive and fascinating. This is not Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Discworld. S o S, as a final product, will be unable to be compared to anything else because, as previously stated, we do not care what already is out there.

    To Quinn: yeah, Hacktor felt offended and I see you`ve already settled that. I don`t actually care, I went through your review and if I remember correctly you wouldn`t even bother to read the Lore pieces I wrote. After reading either one you could have seen that the graphic content would be too explicit through imagery and the length of the work would have taken months to complete.
    We were never perfect and we never actually tried to be. All we want is to complete the story and give our characters their epilogue.

  3. - Top - End - #513
    Banned
     
    X2's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Secret Britain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shards of Siberys - An Eberron webcomic

    To what authors are you referring? I'm paranoid and self-centered enough to think it's me!

    Is it me?
    Last edited by X2; 2010-01-19 at 10:45 AM.

  4. - Top - End - #514
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Tenshiro's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Gender
    Male

    tongue Re: Shards of Siberys - An Eberron webcomic

    Now which screws in that big ball of yours whispered that one? XD
    No, man, it`s not you... The authors I`m talking about are the orcs that give up when they don`t get the thousands of people kissing their bums at strip #001.
    Last edited by Tenshiro; 2010-01-19 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Hackz won`t let me cuss! ><

  5. - Top - End - #515
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    SamuraiGirl

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Bucharest Romania
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shards of Siberys - An Eberron webcomic

    not you x2... you have one of the few worthy comics here [subjective opinion]... you have our respect.
    Last edited by Hacktor; 2010-01-19 at 11:08 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show



  6. - Top - End - #516
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Green-Shirt Q's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Canada, okay?! Yeeesh.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shards of Siberys - An Eberron webcomic

    Quote Originally Posted by Hacktor View Post
    Quin, I tend to agree with you except on these 2 points....

    "Take Two also has a slow introduction where it doesn't seem like anything happens and he's just taking another random quest he doesn't care about, but I've seen this as a great way to introduce a memerable character and really develop him"

    I took the same approach with my characters... i wanted a memorable way to introduce the rest of the characters in their "natural habitat", then have them do a quest together to see how they interact... It's the same thing

    Also you have to remember that the "good" art and the "good" plot have only been happening for 20 or so comics... that's why I got so mad when you said that TakeTwo's 20 or so comics were better...


    So Is this the conclusion ?...

    if Shards had crappy artwork and lost the first 25 strips it would have gotten a better review?...
    Of course not.

    First off, it's not quite the same as in Take Two for two reasons. One, you've taken quite a deal longer with it and I have long ceased to care about your characters. You can only hold someone's interest for so long, you see. It comes down to the pace, which I suppose I haven't explained well enough. My attention span is quite a small one. You see, TT's intro of 20 comics was of a faster pace, in my opinion. It had really characterized the one major character andi t didn't even drag out the actual quest before moving on to the real action. It held my attention. And now I want to read more. As opposed to a long quest that I didn't care about and was boring to read. Yeah, it showed how your characters interacted. But surely it didn't need to happen for as long.

    Secondly, the great artwork sets us up to greater expectations. Your expectations were high and TT's was low from the start. Both reversed my expectations and were reviewed accordingly. Bad art would'nt have saved your review. A better story developed sooner might have.

    I don't really understand your other complaint about "only having a good storty for 20 comics or so". My minimum is ten, and that is how much I feel is enough to grade stories on. 20 good comics are fine, but 20 boring ones aren't. I rate comics on the whole. Everything except for things that aren't in comic form. If you didn't want for me to rate the first 25 comics where almost nothing happens then you should have specified. My opinion was tainted by the boring beginning, and I took that into account in my review.
    AVATAR BATTLE ROYALE!
    Spoiler
    Show

  7. - Top - End - #517
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Hyoumu Yau's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shards of Siberys - An Eberron webcomic

    Um.... I now I kinda don't belong into this discussion, I don't even have my own comic (I plan to do one, though) and yadda-yadda, but I feel that if I have begun to actually post on GiantITP, I can post my crappy-5-cent, meaning unneeded subjective feedback:

    Guys, how old are you? You behave like children from a kindergarden.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hacktor View Post
    So ... take two the webcomic gets a recomandation in the Q's review and is classified as quote:"great comic that inspires great feelings"...

    ...But we get "Don't know if it's worth it". Sometimes I think all the effort I put into the artwork is useless and if i were just to scribble some cr*p down it would be better... I'm not saying shards is the ultimate webcomic (Oots is ) but recommending the (as of soon 20 strips) Take Two over Shards makes me think this whole review thing's a little too Subjective for my tastes.
    Hacktor, do us (at least me) and yourself a favor and don't sink that low. I always, since I started reading Shards of Siberys, respected you as someone who has enough willpower to sit down and actually DO SOMETHING, while I sit down and do nearly nothing. I already let one great comic idea die(well at least I know I probably won't do a comic about it), and I'm about to loose another, while you drew your ideas. But please, don't sink to saying "aw they get a recommendation, but they're cr*ppier than us", because that is basically what you said. I did not read Take Two, but nobody deserves such a disrespectful attitude towards them, and you should have more self respect than that.


    @ Tenshiro : If you don't care what other people think, then WHAT THE HELL do you do here? Hacktor posts the comics, he gives you credit. What is the purpose of your account here? To spit people in the face by repeatedly saying them how you cr*p on their opinion? Not cool, dude. Not cool. The purpose of the fanart section is to share your at AND receive criticism. If you can't take it, don't show up here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenshiro View Post
    We were never perfect and we never actually tried to be. All we want is to complete the story and give our characters their epilogue.
    And for that I respect you. But you don't have to be a jerk about it.

    @ Q : Ok, I don't know what to criticize, because you basically said yourself that your just a subjective 16-year-old nerd. But what I want to say is: you had your review, you had your chance to criticize, and stop there. As you can see, you can make the situation only more stressed by repeatedly saying things that might insult people. And some people are insulted by your blunt statement about how boring some things are etc. You have to be delicate with people, because you never know how they react and how deep connected they are to they're work (and most people are very vulnerable about critique on they're work)



    I want to remind you now, after all the sides hate me for being a jerk (god, settling conflicts is such an ungrateful job!), that I don't hate anybody here and just want to help you, so you stop embarrassing yourself.

    And don't forget the following : I am myself just a human who makes mistakes - don't get too disappointed about what an 16-years-old lazy*ss(not the Q, I mean myself) tells you. But sometimes, just sometimes, listen to the younger ones. And be cool
    Last edited by Hyoumu Yau; 2010-01-19 at 05:27 PM.


    Be nice, give him a hug. Look how much he want's it!

    Avatar and Signature were made by me

  8. - Top - End - #518
    Banned
     
    Kumo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On vacation till the 9th
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shards of Siberys - An Eberron webcomic

    If it makes you feel better your job is still better than mine. I'm just here to break up the action and get alts reserved in RP threads.

  9. - Top - End - #519
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Green-Shirt Q's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Canada, okay?! Yeeesh.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shards of Siberys - An Eberron webcomic

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyoumu Yau View Post
    *what he said*
    You know what? You're totally right.

    I guess I just didn't want my views to be undermineded, because it sounded that way because of the way he said it, but I realize with your speech that that was pretty damn foolish and stupid because I ALREADY DID THAT MYSELF!

    Thanks. And sorry, Hacks. I just want to say that your comic isn't a bad comic, and with a little bit more it can be amazing. Keep on writing.
    Last edited by Green-Shirt Q; 2010-01-19 at 05:53 PM.
    AVATAR BATTLE ROYALE!
    Spoiler
    Show

  10. - Top - End - #520
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Hyoumu Yau's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shards of Siberys - An Eberron webcomic

    ........ (Please delete this message, I've send it accidentally)
    Last edited by Hyoumu Yau; 2010-01-19 at 06:10 PM.


    Be nice, give him a hug. Look how much he want's it!

    Avatar and Signature were made by me

  11. - Top - End - #521
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Tenshiro's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Gender
    Male

    yuk Shards of Siberys - the Troll and Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyoumu Yau
    If you don't care what other people think, then WHAT THE HELL do you do here? Hacktor posts the comics, he gives you credit.
    Hacktor asked me several times to create an account and introduce myself officially ever since I started my work with S o S back in the #020s strips.
    Are you implying that just because my name is credited and because I`m not the bright and cheery and playful chap this forum wants me to be, I should just bugger off?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyoumu Yau
    What is the purpose of your account here?
    Both Hackz and I are in college. He has college, a job and a long lasting relationship as well as a web-comic and other minor weekly side-projects. I`m balancing two terminal colleges and continuously trying to find a job before dying of poor health. The purpose of this account is for the case something unexpected occurs, One could say we take shifts in reading the forum threads.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyoumu Yau
    To spit people in the face by repeatedly saying(telling?) them how you cr*p on their opinion? Not cool, dude. Not cool.
    Just because you haven`t started on your comic yet, I will not assume that you`ve never created anything in your life. When Mr. the Q politely stated that the Lore section was too long and boring to read, he didn`t strike a chord with me (as stated, I don`t actually care what he thinks). However, it did affect numerous other readers (that are friends of mine and for whom I do deeply care about) who were not only stricken by the remark but believed a certain sense of justice required application.
    My rant-reply was at their request, I would have let the whole thing slide.
    I`m not currently aware if you have been around this topic long enough to witness my arrival. However, in my first posts I made it quite clear that I indeed am the `not cool` type.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyoumu Yau
    The purpose of the fanart section is to share your a(r?)t AND receive criticism. If you can't take it, don't show up here.
    I`m really not quite sorry to disappoint but I was asked to be a part of this and will cease to do so only on Hacktor`s request or on the board banning this account. Regarding the criticism that has been shared to us: it has been received.
    However, it is my honest and subjective opinion that it is not entirely valid. I do not blame the author, the product or anyone else for that matter.

    Perhaps after Hackz will finish strip #040, he will also post the script for it and some HD fragments he used for the finished product and thus allow the readers to judge for themselves if reader subjective critique indeed equals with the true amount of our work in this project.
    With this said, I take my leave of this droll matter, it has been given too much attention.

    Shards of Siberys has had no issue with its readers before this simple review. Regarding its future, we can only wait and see..

  12. - Top - End - #522
    Troll in the Playground
     
    CrimsonAngel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shards of Siberys - An Eberron webcomic

    Woah, what's going on? I just got here.
    ____

  13. - Top - End - #523
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Hyoumu Yau's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shards of Siberys - the Troll and Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenshiro View Post
    When Mr. the Q politely stated that the Lore section was too long and boring to read, he didn`t strike a chord with me (as stated, I don`t actually care what he thinks). However, it did affect numerous other readers (that are friends of mine and for whom I do deeply care about) who were not only stricken by the remark but believed a certain sense of justice required application.
    I did not mean The Q's last posts in this thread when I meant ignoring criticizing feedback on your and Hacktor's work, I meant other people who read the comic and give feedback.

    Ok, point taken. Maybe I did not knew enough when I started writing the post. Maybe I am a jerk (you didn't say it, it's just my opinion) who likes to play the ... I don't know..."smart one" sometimes?
    I just wanted to stop you people before the situation got out of hand (ok, you can't kill yourself through forum posts or something, but still, words can ruin enough things), and because I am very selfish in my wish for people to be more friendly.

    Yeah, something like that.... it's hard to write in english when it's nearly 1:00, so sorry if I did any grammatical mistakes etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonAngel View Post
    Woah, what's going on? I just got here.
    I don't believe you missed much
    Last edited by Hyoumu Yau; 2010-01-19 at 06:44 PM.


    Be nice, give him a hug. Look how much he want's it!

    Avatar and Signature were made by me

  14. - Top - End - #524
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Green-Shirt Q's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Canada, okay?! Yeeesh.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shards of Siberys - the Troll and Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenshiro View Post
    Just because you haven`t started on your comic yet, I will not assume that you`ve never created anything in your life. When Mr. the Q politely stated that the Lore section was too long and boring to read, he didn`t strike a chord with me (as stated, I don`t actually care what he thinks). However, it did affect numerous other readers (that are friends of mine and for whom I do deeply care about) who were not only stricken by the remark but believed a certain sense of justice required application.
    My rant-reply was at their request, I would have let the whole thing slide.
    I`m not currently aware if you have been around this topic long enough to witness my arrival. However, in my first posts I made it quite clear that I indeed am the `not cool` type.
    I would just like to point out that I review COMICS. Not Lore Sections.

    I didn't say it was too boring. I said I didn't have the attention span. It's not in my job description to read them.
    AVATAR BATTLE ROYALE!
    Spoiler
    Show

  15. - Top - End - #525
    Banned
     
    Kumo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On vacation till the 9th
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shards of Siberys - An Eberron webcomic

    {Scrubbed}

    Wow. That was surprisingly therapeutic.
    Last edited by Roland St. Jude; 2010-01-20 at 04:28 PM.

  16. - Top - End - #526
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Green-Shirt Q's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Canada, okay?! Yeeesh.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shards of Siberys - An Eberron webcomic

    Quote Originally Posted by Kumosabe View Post
    Wow. That was surprisingly therapeutic.
    As therapeutic as that might have been, it was hardly nessesary.

    The reason they are mad, I think, is not that they got a bad review, but rather the reasoning behind it was unjust. I maintain that it wasn't, but I can certainly see how people can reach that conclusion.

    I apologized. As far as I can tell, this arguement is over.

    [EDIT] I just caught the sarcasm in that post.
    Last edited by Green-Shirt Q; 2010-01-19 at 08:22 PM.
    AVATAR BATTLE ROYALE!
    Spoiler
    Show

  17. - Top - End - #527
    Banned
     
    Kumo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On vacation till the 9th
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shards of Siberys - An Eberron webcomic

    Quote Originally Posted by The Q View Post
    As therapeutic as that might have been, it was hardly nessesary.
    True enough.

  18. - Top - End - #528
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    SamuraiGirl

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Bucharest Romania
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shards of Siberys - An Eberron webcomic

    Um.... I now I kinda don't belong into this discussion,
    Everybody does...

    Guys, how old are you? You behave like children from a kindergarden.
    23. Ten's about the same.


    But please, don't sink to saying "aw they get a recommendation, but they're cr*ppier than us", because that is basically what you said.
    No... I did not... Please don't put words in my mouth. After a brief chat with quin I came to accept what he said about shards... But the way he reviewd Take Two just made me snap.

    @ Tenshiro : If you can't take it, don't show up here.
    I snapped by posting a lot of questions... That's the way he snaps

    @ Q :.. and how deep connected they are to they're work
    I think that's the reason... We're too connected to shards to take all that was said without question.


    But sometimes, just sometimes, listen to the younger ones. And be cool
    It saddens me that to get actual feedback about the comic we have to be arguing over it\the review.

    Hacks/Tenshiro, whichever one of you is whining, you asked him to review, it's a risk

    It was feedback for a feedback starved comic. As I said ..the review helped us greatly.

    Crimson: People are whining about a review they didn't like. go figure.
    No.

    All in all I would like to end this discussion here before it turns into something worse.

    I am sorry.

    In other news after today's exam i will have a few days free... expect to see a very late #040.
    Last edited by Hacktor; 2010-01-20 at 01:10 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show



  19. - Top - End - #529
    Banned
     
    Kumo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On vacation till the 9th
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shards of Siberys - An Eberron webcomic

    Quote Originally Posted by Hacktor View Post

    I am sorry.
    So am I .

  20. - Top - End - #530
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    SamuraiGirl

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Bucharest Romania
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shards of Siberys - An Eberron webcomic

    New comic is up.. do you like the new layout.. it maximizes image room :D Remember to press F11 after loading the comic.
    Spoiler
    Show



  21. - Top - End - #531
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Bayar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shards of Siberys - An Eberron webcomic

    Quote Originally Posted by Hacktor View Post
    New comic is up.. do you like the new layout.. it maximizes image room :D Remember to press F11 after loading the comic.
    Nice Idea there, with the fullscreen...

  22. - Top - End - #532
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    SamuraiGirl

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Bucharest Romania
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shards of Siberys - An Eberron webcomic

    Quote Originally Posted by Bayar View Post
    Nice Idea there, with the fullscreen...
    Tenshiro takes credit for that one. :D glad you like it.
    Last edited by Hacktor; 2010-01-23 at 10:23 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show



  23. - Top - End - #533
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Hyoumu Yau's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shards of Siberys - An Eberron webcomic

    Wow, it's really, really great....

    Will the story about how they know each other be written in the Lore, will you just leave it out or will you add it later?


    Be nice, give him a hug. Look how much he want's it!

    Avatar and Signature were made by me

  24. - Top - End - #534
    Banned
     
    X2's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Secret Britain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shards of Siberys - An Eberron webcomic

    Nice wun!

  25. - Top - End - #535
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    SamuraiGirl

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Bucharest Romania
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shards of Siberys - An Eberron webcomic

    The storry about how Mael knows Tamara will be written in the lore... I think it's the next Lore piece to come out... of course, that's Tenshiro's decision...

    But I would expect it soon
    Spoiler
    Show



  26. - Top - End - #536
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    SamuraiGirl

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Bucharest Romania
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shards of Siberys - An Eberron webcomic

    Hy people.. We're still alive but real-life-like-issues are keeping us from writing the comic for some time.

    We would like to still keep the hiatus going until further notice because well... nobody said anything here for a looong time...

    We will keep going with this... just a bit later ok? We need some off-time from time to time :P

    See ya soon :D
    Spoiler
    Show



  27. - Top - End - #537
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    RedKnightGirl

    Join Date
    Jul 2009

    Default Re: Shards of Siberys - An Eberron webcomic

    I hope the comic come back soon.

  28. - Top - End - #538
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    SamuraiGirl

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Bucharest Romania
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shards of Siberys - An Eberron webcomic

    me 2.
    Spoiler
    Show



  29. - Top - End - #539
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    SamuraiGirl

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Bucharest Romania
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shards of Siberys - An Eberron webcomic

    It seems we may find a site to host Shards of Syberis soon... It will be a gaming\game shop site. When i get the green light we'll probably start to write\draw shards again (tenshiro's aproval pending ;) )

    See you then :D
    Spoiler
    Show



  30. - Top - End - #540
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    SamuraiGirl

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Bucharest Romania
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shards of Siberys - An Eberron webcomic


    Esteemed readers,
    Loyal fans,
    Play-grounders,

    Friends.

    It is with great sadness yet great joy that I bring this announcement to you today. This particular bit of news is two-fold...

    First it pains me to tell you that shards of syberis in it's current form is no more. The comic's had it's last breath and although a lot more strips were planned out they shall not be drawn.

    Second as one life ends another shall start. It will not be on the Giantitp forums, it will not have stick-figure art, no Eberron rules nor D&D. It will not have dice but it will have an epic storyline.

    May Tenshiro and I present to you...


    This is an invitation to all our friends here on the Giantitp Forums to help us as folows.
    The comic will not be hosted on a web site, instead the comic (at first) will be sent by e-mail to our "subscribers" (it's free and always will be, don't worry) until we deem it worthy of a web-site.

    So what do you say?... would you like to see some familiar faces in a brand new world? do you love the way Tenshiro spins Lore like a master... then all you have to do is PM me [or post below] and let me know.

    Good night friends, but sleep lightly. because horrors loom around the corners




    Shards is dead.
    Long live Shardz.

    Last edited by Hacktor; 2010-08-19 at 03:05 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •