New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Default Gods in emptiness- The god's plane

You waken in a white room, in the middle of the floor it looks like their is a picture of a mound of earth and a star. On one side of the room is a door and on the opposite side of the room is one other object.
    (Choose what he door looks like and what object you have)

If You chose to leave your rooms you would find yourself in a large room.
    The room seems to be a rectangle, on the long sides their are many doors leading to the god's rooms. Their is also a chair each along the tables.

On the two ends their is one room each. These rooms have many chairs and tables.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

Default Re: Gods in emptiness- The god's plane

"Carbarin," the giant man utters to himself. He knows it is his name, but he's not sure how. He knows many things about himself, but has no memory of anything before this.

Moving over to the over sized axe at one end of the room, he hefted it up, placing it on his shoulder. Looking out the window, he could see a lifeless ball floating around a star. He knew it was up to him to aid it. To make it grow.

Stepping out through the door of his room (if a blanket tacked over the opening could be called a door) Carbarin strode out into the giant room. He had hoped there would be others here, but he was the first. Now he would need to wait.
    Characters:
    Spoiler
    Show

Entridge Hazat: OoC and IC
    Roondar Tauren: Character Sheet

Games DMing:
    Spoiler
    Show

Mountain Village: OoC and IC

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Emrys opened his eyes, and looked around the room examining it. He knew who he was, yet did not know how or why he was here. Glancing about, he saw a thin blade laying down on the bed. Walking over, he picked it up and examining it, slid it into its sheath. Glancing out the window he saw a small ball of dirt, with a glowing star next to it. Realizing that his purpose was to give life to this he smiled and walked out of his room, letting the heavy metal door shut behind him. Entering into the main hall, he noticed a man who was almost a whole foot taller then himself. Looking at the man, Emrys wondered exactly who he was.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Halfling in the Playground

MindFlayer

"Most... peculiar" Noth mumbled as he looked around. To know one ones purpose, ones personality and ones power... without knowing anything about ones past. An odd feeling indeed.
    He felt his body changing, seemingly to accommodate his mood. Seconds later he looked down on his hands and saw the fists of a experienced fighter. Of course, his body's natural reaction to unfamiliar surroundings was to defend itself. Noth smiled. His body wasn't quite as refined as himself when dealing with the world.

Suddenly he heard noises coming from other parts of the building. Heading for the door he changed his shape mid-walk into a more pleasing form. As he reached the corridor outside he looked like a blond young man with the sort of unisexual beauty that he instinctively made women swoon and men trust him.

"Hello?" He called out with a voice as masked in beauty as his appearance. "Anyone there?"

Somehow realizing that it wasn't appropriate to approach others with his body uncovered, not matter how dashing said body was, he changed his shape slightly to include a purple tunic.
    Last edited by Faustling; 2008-02-17 at 08:57 AM.
    "Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape."
    - Death (Terry Pratchett, Hogfather)

5. - Top - End - #5
    Barbarian in the Playground

Xankul looks around in the white room. He walks out into one of the rooms with tables and chairs and begins to pile them up onto a the first door he sees in the hall way.

Edit- I thought we were like lvl 20 or something, is there a level?
    Last edited by Rayzin; 2008-02-17 at 09:39 AM.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

(Sorry you don't have the magic powers to do that, you could do it by hand.)

7. - Top - End - #7
    Dwarf in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Walking around he hears the voice of Noth. Turning towards the sound he replys. "Yes, here in the main hall." Wondering who exactly this man was, Emrys sat down at the table before closing his eyes, trying to come up with a plan for the world.

8. - Top - End - #8

Xankul yanks away the chair then proceeds to steal the table from under the guy with the black hair and cape.

9. - Top - End - #9

MindFlayer

"Yes, here in the main hall."

For the first time in his existance, Noth heard another's voice. He had no trouble locating the source and entered what the voice had called the main hall. The source of the voice turned out to be a man, or rather god, of impressive height and with a slightly intimidating apperance.

"Greetings" Noth said and bowed slightly "I am Noth. Is there anyone else around here?" As his head rose up from the bow, his features looked a little more sharp and manly. Noth had the feeling that this was someone who was impressed by strenght, not beauty.

EDIT: Let's assume my post takes place before Xankul's apperance. I don't wanna rewrite it.
    Last edited by Faustling; 2008-02-17 at 09:47 AM.
    "Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape."

10. - Top - End - #10
    Dwarf in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Feeling the chair get pulled away from him, Emrys stood up and looked at the skeletal being infront of him. Ignoreing him, Emrys looked at the man who just entered, and saw his face change slightly to have a more sharp apperance.

Doing a half bow back in grettings to the other god, Emrys awnsered his question.

"Well there is this fellow here." As he said this Emrys motioned with his left hand towards the skeletal figure.

"Also there is that god over there whom as said nothing. To introduce myself, I am Emrys."

11. - Top - End - #11

Xankul pauses in his effort to block the doors to turn around and look at the person who emerged from the door. He throws the chair at him.

12. - Top - End - #12

MindFlayer

"I see..." Noth begun to answer Emrys but is interupted as the yet unamed skeletal god throws a chair at him. Taking a step to the right, Noth dodged the chair which continued into the corridor.

"Please..." He said, turning to the skeleton and raised an eyebrow in disbelief "Let's try to be just a little bit civilized, shall we?"

13. - Top - End - #13

Xankul raises another chair to throw but then he realising that the man had changed slightly when coming through the door. He drops the chair and resumes blocking the doors. "How did you do that?"

14. - Top - End - #14
    Dwarf in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Emrys looks down at where his chair was, and the looks at the skeleton with calculating eyes, and hatred beneath them. Decideing that later on he would deal with him he would first put his attention to the man who could change apperance.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Dwarf in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

"I am Carbarin," Carbarin says, striding across the room, his long legs eating up the distance quickly. He clasps his free hand down on the young looking man. "A pleasure for you ta join us. I have a feeling there will be more of us soon."

Shooting the skeleton a disparaging gaze, Carbarin moves to a table a sits down. He is in no hurry.
    Characters:
    Spoiler
    Show

Entridge Hazat: OoC and IC
    Roondar Tauren: Character Sheet

Games DMing:
    Spoiler
    Show

Mountain Village: OoC and IC

16. - Top - End - #16

MindFlayer

Noth put on a broad, even honest, smile. Not only had the skeleton ceased his agression, he apperantly couldn't alter his shape or at least hadn't discovered it yet.

"The results hours of practice in front of the mirror and a stunning apperance" Noth joked, very aware that he hadn't even existed for hours nor ever seen a mirror. He still knew what it was though. Strange.

17. - Top - End - #17

Noticing the man with black hair look at him momentarily he says "What you looking at," then he notices he changed his view to the shape shifter,"so you think your better than me?"

(not directed at Noth at Emrys)
    Last edited by Rayzin; 2008-02-17 at 10:14 AM.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Dwarf in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

A smile appered on Emrys face as the skeleton said this, and then turning to the one called Carbarin, he spoke to him.

"Greetings Carbarin, I am Emrys."

After saying this, Emrys walked over to where his chair was and picked it up before bringing it back to his spot. After he sat it down, he sat in it, before looking at the others.

19. - Top - End - #19

MindFlayer

"Don't jump to conclusions, my skeletal friend" Noth smiled again and allowed his face to soften. "It was but a joke. I guess the sense of humour is a biological one" Not to mention that I am better then you, he thought but carefully hid it from the others, allowing them to see nothing but an honest smile.

EDIT: Noth and I both thought you directed it at him, Rayzin. :)
    Last edited by Faustling; 2008-02-17 at 10:17 AM.

20. - Top - End - #20

Xakul takes a seat at the nearest chair and looks at the newcomer named Carbarin, then looks at Ermys and whats so special about him.Then he looks at Noth
    "Greetings Noth, I am Xankul. Anyone have any idea why where here? I already made a little trip to that little piece of earth with a mountain on it and created some little orange/red guys."

(of course Earth as in dirt, not planet name)
    Last edited by Rayzin; 2008-02-17 at 10:23 AM.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Dwarf in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

A shudder went through Emry's body as he heard of the corruption of his mountian range. Glancing up at Xankul he recorded another mental strike against him.

Edit: Ignore what I said
    Last edited by ReluctantReaper; 2008-02-17 at 10:34 AM.

22. - Top - End - #22

MindFlayer

”Why we are here?” Noth slowly nodded and looked around at the gathered deities. “Yes, that’s an interesting question with only one possible answer.” He paused for a moment to create some suspense. “We’re here to create the world”

“Really, what other answer could there be? There is an empty world around us and we’ve been given the powers to fill it with wonders. Creatures, mountains, treasures and miracles.”

“Gentlemen, we are gods”

23. - Top - End - #23

Noticing Emry's shudder Xankul is extremely content
    And then says "Hmm lets form an alliance of those who are already here?It will speed up our objectives by alot."
    Then he looks at Emry's
    (Im in your mountain killing your dudz) or something like that....

24. - Top - End - #24
    Dwarf in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Hearing what Noth said, Emrys nodded slightly before putting a finger to his lips. Thinking for a moment, he heard Xankul remark about the mountain. Setting both hands on the table, he turned and looked at the rotting corpse of a man.

"I feel we should ally ourselves with each other to build the habiats of the world. We should just not interfere with each others plans and change things that they have created."

As Emrys says the last part he glances at Xankul slightly, before focusing back on Noth, who seemed to know what he was doing.

25. - Top - End - #25

"Hmmm.... I was thinking along the lines of crush other gods.And no my Hobgoblins by now have probably already figured out how to eat and sleep so there there forever."

I realised something Carbian or something you never posted in Gods in emptiness-The world yet
    Last edited by Rayzin; 2008-02-17 at 10:45 AM.

26. - Top - End - #26

A gigantic whale spontaneously appears in its room, squished in by the walls. It shrinks down greatly so that it can fit.

It moves out the door leading to the large room, still at its decreased (Slightly larger than humanoid) size. Its door appears to be blue, with motifs of (As of yet) nonexistent dragons.

It looks around at the various assembled gods, and listens to try and figure out what is occurring.

27. - Top - End - #27

I look at the whale... feeling hungry I attack him and attempt to kill him!!(to eat) Then he realizes he doesn't need to eat....
    Last edited by Rayzin; 2008-02-17 at 10:51 AM.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Dwarf in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Watching the Whale enter, Emrys bows and then opens his mouth to explain the situation, yet before he can the skeleton jumped onto the whale. Takeing out his sword, Emrys would put it to the back of the Xankul's head.

"Calm yourself my skeletal friend. If we want food, I am sure we will realize how to obtain it. There is no point in attacking each other."
    Last edited by ReluctantReaper; 2008-02-17 at 10:55 AM.

29. - Top - End - #29

Edit- Whale blew wind at me
    Last edited by Rayzin; 2008-02-17 at 11:08 AM.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

May I draw your attention to this: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72721