New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Monster Campaign

Vm decides to let the gargoyle out before clapping the lid back on it. It would be more useful elsewhere, as it was, and he wasn't sure if it could hold more than one beastie. <You owe me, stone boy.> He commented.
    My Homebrew
    Five-time champion of the GITP monster competition!

Current Projects:
    Crossroads: the New World: A pathfinder campaign setting about an alternate history of North America, where five empire collide in a magical land full of potential. On the road to publication!

Epic Avatar and Sigitar by AlterForm
    Spoiler
    Show

2. - Top - End - #62
    Dwarf in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

A stick was slowly lifted off of the ground, and then after a few minutes of moveing back and forth in the dirt, there was the barley passable message from the shadow to the girl, and gargoyle.

"What is the mission?"
    Last edited by ReluctantReaper; 2008-02-17 at 08:04 PM.

3. - Top - End - #63

Vm blinks and his host looks down at the shadow. <I don't suppose you have bad 'dragon's breath'?> He asked. <Just like the beurocracy to forget to mention these things. They could have at least given a better clue.>
    My Homebrew

Current Projects:
    Crossroads: the New World: A pathfinder campaign setting about an alternate history of North America, where five empire collide in a magical land full of potential. On the road to publication!

Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #64
    Dwarf in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Again the stick moves this time not as long. After the stick was done moving the shadow waited for a response.

"No."

5. - Top - End - #65

<well, simply put, we're going to a put a stop to the tarrasque, who's trying to spread the cause of good. What I'm going to do is take over the thing. What you and stone-boy over there are giong to do is stay out of the way until I call for you. Capisce?> Vm explained, tucking the box under his host's arm.
    My Homebrew

Current Projects:

Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #66
    Ogre in the Playground

"Tsk." Red says as he swoops down towards the meeting place, having abandoned his disguise. "You think you can handle the Tarrasque alone? Pah. He'd eat you and your host three times over before you could get anywhere near him."

7. - Top - End - #67

<Ah, but you forget. The tarrasque is a 'champion of good' and whatnot. My host is a little girl, by appearance. She will have no issue closing distance with the tarrasque.> He explained to the much larger assistant. <And after that, it's merely a few simple manifestations with a moderate chance of success and I get to control the most powerful beast in the realms.>
    My Homebrew

Current Projects:

Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #68
    Ogre in the Playground

"Heh. I'll like to see this. Okay then. Go head, but don't come crying to me when you're inside his gullet." Red snorts. "I'll just chill back and enjoy the show."

9. - Top - End - #69

<Oh, go make yourself useful, lizard, and find the damn thing.> He replied to the dragon's tone, his host eerily still for the duration of the conversation. <We could spend days looking for the thing in this terrain and not find a thing.>
    My Homebrew

Current Projects:

Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #70
    Ogre in the Playground

"Why don't you go search for him? After all, you're the one who wants to dominate him."

Spoiler
    Show
    And I'm the one who needs to go on vacation. I might not be able to post so... I might be silent for the next 5-6 days. Sorry.

11. - Top - End - #71
    Bugbear in the Playground

knowledge: Religion roll to know the stats of asmodeus in your game(i need to roll a 1 to fail)
    (1d20+31)[38]

Spoiler
    Show
    spellcraft rolls for invisibility, permanent image and greater teleport

(1d20+20)[37] Invis
    (1d20+20)[22] Perm image
    (1d20+20)[22] Gtr teleport

A small ripple appears in the air like water, and a thin, black haired human with a raven on its' shoulder shimmers into view, bowing slightly. "I am korliss, sent by my liege Asmodeus to....observe and assist. I can help in magical ways somewhat, and this is my familiar." The raven nods its' head. (my Imp is alternate formed)
    "

12. - Top - End - #72

<Great. More help.> HE sighed, mentally, before making his host walk down the mountain. <You lot stick close, but stay out of sight. I want the tarrasque to think I'm alone, and that's hard enough with a frikken' dragon, a gargoyle, and whatever the hell you are, but if things go bad and you guys don't get to me, I swear I will FIND A WAY to come back and personally haunt your collective butts.>
    Spoiler
    Show
    Right!
    Climb check: [Rollv]1d20+2[/Rollv]
    Spot check: [Rollv]1d20+6[/Rollv]
    Listen check: [Rollv]1d20+6[/Rollv]
    Last edited by Admiral Squish; 2008-02-26 at 03:00 AM.
    My Homebrew

Current Projects:

Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #73

Spoiler
    Show
    Still hatin' the roller.
    Climb check: (1d20+2)[18](20)
    Spot check: (1d20+6)[18](24)
    Listen check: (1d20+6)[2](8)
    My Homebrew

Current Projects:

Spoiler
    Show