Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 128
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2008

    Default Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Trained swimmers can take 10 when not threatened or distracted. In other words, anyone with 1 or more ranks in Swim can reach the ship by taking 10. The DC to swim or dive is 10.

    The main deck of the ship is just 15 feet below the water surface. In other words, it takes one full-round action to reach it from the surface when you're directly above it. From there you can access the cabins and lower decks. Make sure you'll return to the surface before you have to make Constitution checks.

    Which place do you want to go to first? What equipment do you take with you? Post a reply to this thread to start the quest.

    Here's the map.

    Relevant rules:
    Underwater combat
    The Swim skill
    Water dangers
    Last edited by storyteller; 2008-02-17 at 04:40 PM.

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Zombie pixe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    ..well, it's bloody cold?
    Gender
    Male

    Post Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    i stand at the shore and wait for others to come and help, im carrying my moringstar, after putting the rest of my stuff in a safe place. (that is everything but the shovel and the barrels)
    Failed at RAF hosting.

    AMENite
    Spoiler
    Show
    Roles in WW games so far...
    Villager:7
    Mason:1
    Seer:0
    Fool:2
    Alpha:1
    Devil:0
    Wolf:5
    Other:1

    Current games
    Stargate
    When Cicidians Cry
    Face Stealers
    Fatbelly 4


    BRC killed my Pixe!! thankies dude!

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grey_Wolf_c's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Ovias Greybeard will participate, unless 6 better swimmers come forwards. I assume we will be taking the lifeboat with us, so we needn't get tired swimming there and so we have someplace to leave whatever we happen to find. Also, I assume this won't be happening until things have stabilised somewhat in the IC thread? Roostin (TwoCents) has already claimed command (and I won't be the one disputing it), but neither him nor Ovias have time to go salvaging right now
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant & Yendor View Post
    "GIANT IN THE PLAYGROUND: On a saner forum, there wouldn't have been such speculation."
    Interested in MitD? Join us in MitD's thread.

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Orc in the Playground
     
    SamuraiGirl

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    near MacArthur's bones
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Roostin

    Roostin's first goal was to get the bodies under cover and proper burials started; now that others seemed to have that in hand he could think about salvage from the ship. He picked up his hatchet, a coil of rope, block and tackle, a grappling hook, and his spear and put the gear in one of the boats. The sailor then checked the oars to make sure all was ready for the salvage party.

    Roostin straightened up and stretched his back muscles, and then checked the status of the survival rations usually stowed in the lifeboats. If possible, he took a sip of water; if there was none, he dealt with thirst as he had often done during his years at sea. Cain't do nothing to he'p it, so no sense in worrying 'bout it.

    He turned to the other man standing there. "Hey, there. Ah'm Roostin, one of the ship's company. Ah don't think ah know your name?" He held out a heavily callused hand to the other. "If you ain't planning on using that shovel right now, Ah think they need it for buryin' folks. Ah'l take it up there for you, if'n you want. Ah'l be back for the salvage but ah'm gonna try and get some more of our people took care of."
    Last edited by TwoCents; 2008-02-17 at 05:51 PM. Reason: forgot something kind of important...

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Orc in the Playground
     
    SamuraiGirl

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    near MacArthur's bones
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Roostin

    OOC:

    I think our first needs are going to be food and water, followed by weapons and tools.

    Assuming the water barrels are tied down and under water, what is the possibility that they would still be drinkable (i.e., how watertight are they?)

    Profession(Sailor) +3

    Also, we need to snag the ship's rations; salt beef, hardtack, etc. At least some of it should be edible (at the very least, the salted meat won't suffer any damage from saltwater, and the hardtack might get mushy but maybe our cook can come up with something...)

    Were there weapons on board? If so, where were they? Ditto for tools.

    I don't necessarily want to say "let's go in the forward hatch and go to compartment 8", so much as "let's go where the food is"

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grey_Wolf_c's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    OOC:

    OK, from storyteller's words in the OOC thread, this happens at some point in the week when we have free time. I've no idea how to even explain that in character, so I'm not even going to try. Sorry.

    IC:

    Ovias walks up to Roostin and tells him, "Good day, Goodman Rroostin. I hearr you arre planning on going to the ship forr salvage. I wonderr, is therre space forr me? I am not the best swimmerr, but I can hold my brreath for a long time, and I am strrong. Also, my frriend Mara has need of a few things which I believe may be found in the ship. She will take carre of my things while we arre away"

    "By the way, what did happen to the ship? Why did it catch on firre? Do you have any ideas? I find it harrd to believe that the bilges could burrn"


    OOC:

    TwoCents, I doubt we can get water out. Barrels won't be watertight enough, and even if they were they're too heavy. Food we may be able to salvage, but we can get that by fishing and hunting easily enough. Tools most of us carry in equipment. What we need to look for is those things we could not pay for: weapons, armour and, as a priority if there is one, healers kits.
    Last edited by Grey_Wolf_c; 2008-02-17 at 06:21 PM.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant & Yendor View Post
    "GIANT IN THE PLAYGROUND: On a saner forum, there wouldn't have been such speculation."
    Interested in MitD? Join us in MitD's thread.

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    jagadaishio's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Maria

    Overhearing Roostin and Greybeard discussing the prospect of salvaging underwater, Maria walks slowly up to the pair. "I would be willing to help if you need an extra pair of hands. I could get a lot more food this way than hunting if we find a case of hard tack."
    GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig and add 1 to the generation. social experiment.
    ----------
    Fogmere City
    ----------
    Brute
    ----------

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    sickler's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Courtenay
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Ben

    After seeing that all the dead had been buried and that Mara didn't require his help taking care of the injured anymore (though all he had done was carry them off the beach into the shade of the trees, Ben wasn't all to useful for helping Mara past that), the young man approached the gathering of people on the beach who were discussing salvaging from the ship.

    "I'll help." volunteered Ben, "I can swim well, hold my breath, carry nearly anything; I'm the best guy you got." A grin grew on his face.

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Shademan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    raiding wales!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Zavulon walked up next to Grey. "we're going for a swim?" he said with a mildly humorous tone.
    Need a setting for your game? a character concept? any gaming related ideas? I make far to many to eat up myself, and therefor I am willing to share them. Free ideas! Get yer fluff here! PM me.


    The friendly neighborhood gentleman perv is always ready to help!

    on M&B:
    Quote Originally Posted by Celesyne
    oh, and looting villages is REALLY good money, if a nearby lord doesn't stop by and give you a daily dose of rape.
    http://baetzler.de/humor/meat_beings.html

  10. - Top - End - #10
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2008

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoCents View Post
    Roostin

    OOC:

    I think our first needs are going to be food and water, followed by weapons and tools.

    Assuming the water barrels are tied down and under water, what is the possibility that they would still be drinkable (i.e., how watertight are they?)

    Profession(Sailor) +3

    Also, we need to snag the ship's rations; salt beef, hardtack, etc. At least some of it should be edible (at the very least, the salted meat won't suffer any damage from saltwater, and the hardtack might get mushy but maybe our cook can come up with something...)

    Were there weapons on board? If so, where were they? Ditto for tools.

    I don't necessarily want to say "let's go in the forward hatch and go to compartment 8", so much as "let's go where the food is"
    Roostin knows that most of the food supplies were in the cargo hold. Water barrels are far too heavy to lift. None of the sailors or passengers were heavily armed, but you may find personal weapons - generally speaking inexpensive simple weapons like those you're carrying yourself. Tools can probably found in every part of the ship. If you're looking for a healer's kit, it's probably in one of the cabins on the main deck.

    You may search the cabins one at a time and each time return to the lifeboat with what you've found. Just tell me which place you want to search first and if you're doing the searching in one big group or maybe taking turns.

  11. - Top - End - #11
    Halfling in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2008

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    As the few approach the lifeboats to go out for salvage, Gil Gil follows and wordlessly gets in the lifeboat with his pack.

    For now, he will stay above water and wait for news from the other divers. In his pack he has his tools: a net, rope, and block and tackle. Perhaps at the direction of another character he could help out?

    Spoiler
    Show
    Spot surface water for fins, flotsam etc.(d20-1)[6]

  12. - Top - End - #12
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grey_Wolf_c's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Quote Originally Posted by smartaleq View Post
    As the few approach the lifeboats to go out for salvage, Gil Gil follows and wordlessly gets in the lifeboat with his pack.

    For now, he will stay above water and wait for news from the other divers. In his pack he has his tools: a net, rope, and block and tackle. Perhaps at the direction of another character he could help out?
    Ovias "Grey" Greybeard - Dwarven mason, smith and engineer journeyman

    "Hi, therre, neighbourr. You look in need of direction" said Ovias, "Unforrtunately, you will have to be patient a little longerr, since we arre waiting for Rroostin therre to decide on the actual team".

    Taking a good look at the Tall, he realised something "You know, whomeverr goes out therre should go down in teams, so if anything werre to happen to one of them, the otherrs could pull him out beforre something bad happens. The ship is too small forr six at the same time, but two teams of three or thrree ot two would be perrfect, I think"
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant & Yendor View Post
    "GIANT IN THE PLAYGROUND: On a saner forum, there wouldn't have been such speculation."
    Interested in MitD? Join us in MitD's thread.

  13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Shademan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    raiding wales!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    "maybe we should ask clerky? he's the 'organizer'." Zavulon says to none in particular.
    "meh, what do i care?" and with that, he dressed down to only his undies and strapped his dagger to his leg. "lets loot"
    Need a setting for your game? a character concept? any gaming related ideas? I make far to many to eat up myself, and therefor I am willing to share them. Free ideas! Get yer fluff here! PM me.


    The friendly neighborhood gentleman perv is always ready to help!

    on M&B:
    Quote Originally Posted by Celesyne
    oh, and looting villages is REALLY good money, if a nearby lord doesn't stop by and give you a daily dose of rape.
    http://baetzler.de/humor/meat_beings.html

  14. - Top - End - #14
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grey_Wolf_c's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Quote Originally Posted by Shademan View Post
    "maybe we should ask clerky? he's the 'organizer'." Zavulon says to none in particular.
    "meh, what do i care?" and with that, he dressed down to only his undies and strapped his dagger to his leg. "lets loot"
    Ovias "Grey" Greybeard - Dwarven mason, smith and engineer journeyman

    "Zavulon, arre you surre you want to wearr so little? When diving, it is a good idea to carrry just enough weight to allow you to walk on surrfaces - parrticularrly when explorring a crramped place like the ship. Of courrse, you also want to be able to swim, so I will be taking, if chosen to go, my leatherr aprron and my clothes, except the boots."

    He thought for a second, then added "Of courrse, if we rrun onto trrouble, it'll be nice to have my aprron to protect me, too. But hopefully we will not. We arre woefully unprreparred for any kind of combat, even morre so underrwater"
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant & Yendor View Post
    "GIANT IN THE PLAYGROUND: On a saner forum, there wouldn't have been such speculation."
    Interested in MitD? Join us in MitD's thread.

  15. - Top - End - #15
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Zombie pixe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    ..well, it's bloody cold?
    Gender
    Male

    Post Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Eric

    *Hops in boat*

    Im all willing, lets be off if we are all ready? who is rowing?

    What trouble will we face?


    *looks lovingly at moring star*
    Failed at RAF hosting.

    AMENite
    Spoiler
    Show
    Roles in WW games so far...
    Villager:7
    Mason:1
    Seer:0
    Fool:2
    Alpha:1
    Devil:0
    Wolf:5
    Other:1

    Current games
    Stargate
    When Cicidians Cry
    Face Stealers
    Fatbelly 4


    BRC killed my Pixe!! thankies dude!

  16. - Top - End - #16
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2008

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Eric, Ovias, Roostin, Maria, Ben, Zavulon and Gil Gil have volunteered. Gil Gil was the seventh volunteer, so he cannot go with you unless someone else decides not to go.

    Grey Wolf, remember that Ovias's land speed is 20 feet, and therefore he can only swim 10 feet as a full-round action (for the rest of you it's 15 ft per round).

    So, what's your plan? Two groups of three taking turns, one group staying in the boat while the other group is diving, or how?

  17. - Top - End - #17
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Shademan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    raiding wales!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Quote Originally Posted by Grey_Wolf_c View Post
    Ovias "Grey" Greybeard - Dwarven mason, smith and engineer journeyman

    "Zavulon, arre you surre you want to wearr so little? When diving, it is a good idea to carrry just enough weight to allow you to walk on surrfaces - parrticularrly when explorring a crramped place like the ship. Of courrse, you also want to be able to swim, so I will be taking, if chosen to go, my leatherr aprron and my clothes, except the boots."

    He thought for a second, then added "Of courrse, if we rrun onto trrouble, it'll be nice to have my aprron to protect me, too. But hopefully we will not. We arre woefully unprreparred for any kind of combat, even morre so underrwater"
    "maybe..." Zavulon answeared the dwarf. suddenly he stroke a pose and said smugly "but i look much hote'er without them clothes." He grinned to signalise that he wasnt really that serious.

    Spoiler
    Show

    OOC: that sounds about right to me. three in the boat, three in the water. should we tie a rock to a rope and pull the rope if we get in trouble?
    also: can i say "hot'er" ? it dosnt strike me as a very medieval word...
    Need a setting for your game? a character concept? any gaming related ideas? I make far to many to eat up myself, and therefor I am willing to share them. Free ideas! Get yer fluff here! PM me.


    The friendly neighborhood gentleman perv is always ready to help!

    on M&B:
    Quote Originally Posted by Celesyne
    oh, and looting villages is REALLY good money, if a nearby lord doesn't stop by and give you a daily dose of rape.
    http://baetzler.de/humor/meat_beings.html

  18. - Top - End - #18
    Halfling in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2008

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Before the lifeboat sets out, Gil approaches Ovias and attempts to communicate

    Spoiler
    Show
    OOC: This is intended for Ovias, Storyteller, and anyone watching
    Spoiler
    Show
    Gil approaches Ovias, and bends over to put his hand on Ovias' shoulder to get his attention. Gil then stands erect at his full height, points at his feet and his head, as if to say "I'm bigger". The Gil holds his out his left hand showing a neatly folded net, and points to it. He arches his eyebrows, and points to the lifeboat insistently. You get the impression he wants to take your place on the dive, and can perceive some value in having nets in an underwater environment.
    Last edited by smartaleq; 2008-02-19 at 12:39 PM.

  19. - Top - End - #19
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grey_Wolf_c's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Quote Originally Posted by smartaleq View Post
    Before the lifeboat sets out,
    Gil
    approaches Ovias and attempts to communicate

    Spoiler
    Show
    OOC: This is intended for Ovias, Storyteller, and anyone
    watching
    Spoiler
    Show
    Gil approaches Ovias, and bends over to put his
    hand on Ovias' shoulder to get his attention. Gil then stands erect at
    his full height, points at his feet and his head, as if to say "I'm
    bigger". The Gil holds his out his left hand showing a neatly folded
    net, and points to it. He arches his eyebrows, and points to the
    lifeboat insistently. You get the impression he wants to take your
    place on the dive, and can perceive some value in having nets in an
    underwater environment.
    Ovias "Grey" Greybeard - Dwarven mason, smith and engineer journeyman

    Ovias looks up at the human, grasping the basic ideas of his signs. "Daft human! Yes, you may be biggerr, but I am strongerr! If we arre equal swimmerrs, where you would flounderr in the sea, I will pull ahead. If you think that having a net is so imporrtant, I can take one - if you won't lend me "yourrs", I'm sure I saw anotherr I can take - and I can carry farr morre weight while swimming. And hopefully you werre not planning to use that forr a fight - you've clearrly neverr trried to do so, but you would soon discoverr that it is morre a hinderrance than a help - especially down therre. I am sorrry, but I will not leave my place for someone clearrly more unsuitable than me"

    Turning to the others, Ovias remarks "I don't think we should continue to wait forr Rrostin to make the move. Let's starrt prreparring, and he can catch up laterr.". With that, Ovias looks for several heavy (10-15 pound) rocks, and adds them to the boat. Seeing the confused looks of his companions, he explains "My shorterr arrms don't allow me to swim as fast, but that is easily fixed by letting a good sized rrock do it forr me. This boat can carrry us and them -and if not, I'll just thrrow them overrboarrd. But then, I fearr we shall not be able to rrescue much, if the boat is alrready at its maximum carrrying ability!"

    OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I have swim +2 as opposed to his swim +0 due to my (and
    his) strength (12/9). Also, I would like to point out I've no idea how
    he managed to get exotic weapon proficiency (net) since it requires
    base attack +1, and that a fishing net is nothing like a battle net
    anyway.
    Last edited by Grey_Wolf_c; 2008-02-19 at 05:01 PM. Reason: adding more information
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant & Yendor View Post
    "GIANT IN THE PLAYGROUND: On a saner forum, there wouldn't have been such speculation."
    Interested in MitD? Join us in MitD's thread.

  20. - Top - End - #20
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grey_Wolf_c's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Quote Originally Posted by storyteller View Post
    Eric, Ovias, Roostin, Maria, Ben, Zavulon and Gil Gil have volunteered. Gil Gil was the seventh volunteer, so he cannot go with you unless someone else decides not to go.

    Grey Wolf, remember that Ovias's land speed is 20 feet, and therefore he can only swim 10 feet as a full-round action (for the rest of you it's 15 ft per round).

    So, what's your plan? Two groups of three taking turns, one group staying in the boat while the other group is diving, or how?
    OOC:
    I'm thinking, and Ovias would propose (but will spare you the whole accent thing) that three teams of two are best - one in the boat, the others going down nearby but independently, in rotation. Cabins are not so big that you want three people fighting to go in or out, and having four people is best if something happens.

    Yes, I am aware that Ovias swims more slowly, and had already thought of the rocks (I've been having trouble posting, though)

    Grey Wolf
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant & Yendor View Post
    "GIANT IN THE PLAYGROUND: On a saner forum, there wouldn't have been such speculation."
    Interested in MitD? Join us in MitD's thread.

  21. - Top - End - #21
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    sickler's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Courtenay
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Ben

    Coiling his rope and tossing it in the boat, Ben adds to Ovias' comments, "We had better be quick about it. Once the sun goes down, not even the fullest moon will make it possible for us to spot much under the water."

    As they discussed how they should dive, once it was determined they would swim in pairs, Ben put his hand on the shoulder on the tall brewer. "You look like you could keep up with me." Ben chuckled, "You can be my diving partner. Ben's the name."


    OOC:
    yah, the servers must have been suffering these last couple days because they're slowly getting worse and worse. Right now seems to be pretty good though, so it might just be the amount of people trying to access them during the day.
    Last edited by sickler; 2008-02-19 at 09:13 PM.

  22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Shademan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    raiding wales!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    "right then, shall we get this boat out there and start swimmin'?" Zavulon said and gripped the boat, ready to push it offshore.
    Need a setting for your game? a character concept? any gaming related ideas? I make far to many to eat up myself, and therefor I am willing to share them. Free ideas! Get yer fluff here! PM me.


    The friendly neighborhood gentleman perv is always ready to help!

    on M&B:
    Quote Originally Posted by Celesyne
    oh, and looting villages is REALLY good money, if a nearby lord doesn't stop by and give you a daily dose of rape.
    http://baetzler.de/humor/meat_beings.html

  23. - Top - End - #23
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2008

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    OOC:

    Yep, let's get started.

    So, three teams of two it is. Ben & Eric are team #1. We need another team of two to get started, and the remaining two volunteers shall stay in the boat for the time being.

  24. - Top - End - #24
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Shademan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    raiding wales!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    OOC:
    Zavulon and Grey will be team two, yeah?
    Need a setting for your game? a character concept? any gaming related ideas? I make far to many to eat up myself, and therefor I am willing to share them. Free ideas! Get yer fluff here! PM me.


    The friendly neighborhood gentleman perv is always ready to help!

    on M&B:
    Quote Originally Posted by Celesyne
    oh, and looting villages is REALLY good money, if a nearby lord doesn't stop by and give you a daily dose of rape.
    http://baetzler.de/humor/meat_beings.html

  25. - Top - End - #25
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grey_Wolf_c's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Quote Originally Posted by Shademan View Post
    OOC:
    Zavulon and Grey will be team two, yeah?
    Ovias claps Zavulon in the back (as high up as he can reach) and proclaims "We'll be another team. Smithy team!"
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant & Yendor View Post
    "GIANT IN THE PLAYGROUND: On a saner forum, there wouldn't have been such speculation."
    Interested in MitD? Join us in MitD's thread.

  26. - Top - End - #26
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2008

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    OOC:

    Great! Team 1 and team 2, choose two locations (one for each team) you want to search first.

  27. - Top - End - #27
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grey_Wolf_c's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Ovias recalls the shape of the ship and says: "Since I am parrticularrly interrested in finding the firrst aid kit, I suggest we starrt with the cabins in the main deck - the ones in the back. As I said, we should worrk independently but stay close in case we need help from the otherr team"

    Thinking ahead, he adds "Also, we should agrree some basic hand signs for communication - go up, go down, help, dangerr, come and I found something"

    OOC: That is, numbers 3 and 4. Ovias' preference is to take 3 (which looks more promising)
    Last edited by Grey_Wolf_c; 2008-02-20 at 01:56 PM.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant & Yendor View Post
    "GIANT IN THE PLAYGROUND: On a saner forum, there wouldn't have been such speculation."
    Interested in MitD? Join us in MitD's thread.

  28. - Top - End - #28
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Shademan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    raiding wales!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Zavulon

    "same fer me" Zavulon shrugged "not trying to be bossy, but you two *points at eric and ben* should see if you find any usable food." he looked out on the ocean "bit you do as you want... maybe we should get that human friend of yours to stand by the beach with a warm fire and readyness to fix... wounds?" He asked Grey.
    Need a setting for your game? a character concept? any gaming related ideas? I make far to many to eat up myself, and therefor I am willing to share them. Free ideas! Get yer fluff here! PM me.


    The friendly neighborhood gentleman perv is always ready to help!

    on M&B:
    Quote Originally Posted by Celesyne
    oh, and looting villages is REALLY good money, if a nearby lord doesn't stop by and give you a daily dose of rape.
    http://baetzler.de/humor/meat_beings.html

  29. - Top - End - #29
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grey_Wolf_c's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Quote Originally Posted by Shademan View Post
    Zavulon

    "same fer me" Zavulon shrugged "not trying to be bossy, but you two *points at eric and ben* should see if you find any usable food." he looked out on the ocean "bit you do as you want... maybe we should get that human friend of yours to stand by the beach with a warm fire and readyness to fix... wounds?" He asked Grey.
    "Do not worrry, Zavulon" Ovias answered, "She is an intelligent fraulein, farr morre capable than she herrself believes, and I'm surre she will be expecting us to get into trrouble. As forr food, I think we have alrready discoverred we can fish and hunt enough forr ourr needs. I'd prrioritise useful things and weapons above food - although if you find nothing by food, we'd better go back up with something rratherr than empty hands"
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant & Yendor View Post
    "GIANT IN THE PLAYGROUND: On a saner forum, there wouldn't have been such speculation."
    Interested in MitD? Join us in MitD's thread.

  30. - Top - End - #30
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Shademan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    raiding wales!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Zavulon shrugged "just thought that we could stockpile some food... ANYWAYS! Lets get deep!"
    Need a setting for your game? a character concept? any gaming related ideas? I make far to many to eat up myself, and therefor I am willing to share them. Free ideas! Get yer fluff here! PM me.


    The friendly neighborhood gentleman perv is always ready to help!

    on M&B:
    Quote Originally Posted by Celesyne
    oh, and looting villages is REALLY good money, if a nearby lord doesn't stop by and give you a daily dose of rape.
    http://baetzler.de/humor/meat_beings.html

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •