Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 128
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    jagadaishio's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Maria takes her dagger between her teeth and begins making dives with Ovias and Zavulon, untying what she can on the sails before her air runs out, cutting what she can't, trying to ruin as little rope as possible. She keeps this cycle up, pausing to float at the surface occasionally to catch her breath again, until the sails are released or something else requires her attention.
    GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig and add 1 to the generation. social experiment.
    ----------
    Fogmere City
    ----------
    Brute
    ----------

  2. - Top - End - #62
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2008

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    The three of you manage to rescue the sails. Some of them have been torn in the wreck, but it's nothing you can't fix with sewing needle and thread.

    Ovias didn't find anything else of value in the dining room.

    Eric goes to room 11. The drawers in this room contain dozens of stacks of paper documents, but soaked in sea water, they are completely illegible now. You find nothing interesting here.

    Ben searches the three rooms marked with number 10. In one of the rooms, Ben finds the body of a passenger in a bed. Apparently he was asleep when the fire started and he suffocated by inhaling smoke.

    You find the following items:
    • Sack of potatoes
    • Rusty dagger
    • 35 sp in a leather pouch
    • Small steel mirror
    • 1 lb. of soap
    • Waterskin
    • Sewing needle
    • Spool of thread
    • Brass horn
    Last edited by storyteller; 2008-02-23 at 11:10 AM.

  3. - Top - End - #63
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grey_Wolf_c's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Quote Originally Posted by storyteller View Post
    The three of you manage to rescue the sails. Some of them have been torn in the wreck, but it's nothing you can't fix with sewing needle and thread.
    Ovias "Grey" Greybeard - Dwarven mason, smith and engineer journeyman

    Ovias thanks Maria for her help with the sails and leaves her to folding them and squeezing water out of them so they fit in the boat. Assuming they still have space for more junk, Ovias suggests to Zavulon to finish their examination of the main deck by going to the passenger's bedroom at the front of the ship (6). As before, Ovias will first take 10 (representing a general combing of the room) (for 10+2) and then will trust luck to find things in strange places (roll: search - (1d20+2)[11])

    Two questions:
    1) is the captain's daughter still unaccounted for? Or is it one of the beach bodies/living NPCs/dead people in the ship?
    2) Has the other team noticed if the hatch to the hold in the lower deck is open or closed?
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant & Yendor View Post
    "GIANT IN THE PLAYGROUND: On a saner forum, there wouldn't have been such speculation."
    Interested in MitD? Join us in MitD's thread.

  4. - Top - End - #64
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2008

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    In room 6, Ovias finds the following items:
    • Small barrel of ale
    • 2 bedrolls
    • case of 10 crossbow bolts
    • silver necklace


    Nelle's body has not been found nor have you seen her alive after the shipwreck. It is uncertain what happened to her. The same goes for the first mate.

  5. - Top - End - #65
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    jagadaishio's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Maria rolls up all of the sails and then tilts them over the side of the small boat, allowing the water to run out of the (waxed? oiled?) canvas. After finishing this, she dives back down, dagger between her teeth, looking for anything lashed to the outer deck which she could take back up. She doesn't go into any rooms or below decks because of how short her air supply is.
    GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig and add 1 to the generation. social experiment.
    ----------
    Fogmere City
    ----------
    Brute
    ----------

  6. - Top - End - #66
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grey_Wolf_c's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Quote Originally Posted by storyteller View Post
    In room 6, Ovias finds the following items:
    • Small barrel of ale
    • 2 bedrolls
    • case of 10 crossbow bolts
    • silver necklace


    Nelle's body has not been found nor have you seen her alive after the shipwreck. It is uncertain what happened to her. The same goes for the first mate.
    To keep this moving forward, Ovias surfaces with the loot and then goes down to room (8) in his next dive. I am assuming that Zavulon follows me, ((and that Shademan will publish his search throws later)). Whilst at the boat, he suggests Maria to tie the boat to the central mast so she needn't worry about it drifting away while we're all underwater, and that she concentrates on ropes, that there should be plenty of around the main deck.

    Room 8 is a little further in than what he's been searching so far, but I believe he has plenty of air: 1 round to the staircase opening in the main deck, another to get above the hatch (is it open?) and a third to get through the door - plenty of time to search (10+2) and then search randomly, as usual (roll: search - (1d20+2)[19]
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant & Yendor View Post
    "GIANT IN THE PLAYGROUND: On a saner forum, there wouldn't have been such speculation."
    Interested in MitD? Join us in MitD's thread.

  7. - Top - End - #67
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Shademan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    raiding wales!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    ooc: 1D20+1 = [18]+1 = 19 search.
    allright! potatoes! if we can make them grow on the island we can get a steady income of booze!

    IC: Zavulon silently follows Ovias and assist him.
    Need a setting for your game? a character concept? any gaming related ideas? I make far to many to eat up myself, and therefor I am willing to share them. Free ideas! Get yer fluff here! PM me.


    The friendly neighborhood gentleman perv is always ready to help!

    on M&B:
    Quote Originally Posted by Celesyne
    oh, and looting villages is REALLY good money, if a nearby lord doesn't stop by and give you a daily dose of rape.
    http://baetzler.de/humor/meat_beings.html

  8. - Top - End - #68
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Zombie pixe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    ..well, it's bloody cold?
    Gender
    Male

    Post Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    ((oooooh, never guess whos gona volanteer to grow and produce them... ))

    I help Zavulon take up the other stuff, and when i surface i tell everyone:

    there is nothing in the other room i searched.

    shall we do the cargo hold?
    Failed at RAF hosting.

    AMENite
    Spoiler
    Show
    Roles in WW games so far...
    Villager:7
    Mason:1
    Seer:0
    Fool:2
    Alpha:1
    Devil:0
    Wolf:5
    Other:1

    Current games
    Stargate
    When Cicidians Cry
    Face Stealers
    Fatbelly 4


    BRC killed my Pixe!! thankies dude!

  9. - Top - End - #69
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Shademan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    raiding wales!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    zavulon unloaded the last of the stuff. the human suggested to loot the cargo hold. "yeah. lets." Zavulon growled.
    Need a setting for your game? a character concept? any gaming related ideas? I make far to many to eat up myself, and therefor I am willing to share them. Free ideas! Get yer fluff here! PM me.


    The friendly neighborhood gentleman perv is always ready to help!

    on M&B:
    Quote Originally Posted by Celesyne
    oh, and looting villages is REALLY good money, if a nearby lord doesn't stop by and give you a daily dose of rape.
    http://baetzler.de/humor/meat_beings.html

  10. - Top - End - #70
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Zombie pixe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    ..well, it's bloody cold?
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    i go down and search the first room in the cargohold (sorry, i cant remember the number, its the one that has the stairs in it )

    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+1)[5]


    ((so sorry guys, it seems eric really cannot search ANYTHING ))
    Last edited by Zombie pixe; 2008-02-23 at 05:18 PM.
    Failed at RAF hosting.

    AMENite
    Spoiler
    Show
    Roles in WW games so far...
    Villager:7
    Mason:1
    Seer:0
    Fool:2
    Alpha:1
    Devil:0
    Wolf:5
    Other:1

    Current games
    Stargate
    When Cicidians Cry
    Face Stealers
    Fatbelly 4


    BRC killed my Pixe!! thankies dude!

  11. - Top - End - #71
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Shademan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    raiding wales!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    zavulon searches then: Roll(1d20)+1:
    16,+1
    Total:17
    Need a setting for your game? a character concept? any gaming related ideas? I make far to many to eat up myself, and therefor I am willing to share them. Free ideas! Get yer fluff here! PM me.


    The friendly neighborhood gentleman perv is always ready to help!

    on M&B:
    Quote Originally Posted by Celesyne
    oh, and looting villages is REALLY good money, if a nearby lord doesn't stop by and give you a daily dose of rape.
    http://baetzler.de/humor/meat_beings.html

  12. - Top - End - #72
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    jagadaishio's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Maria ties off the boat to the main mast while she's under and turns her efforts back to freeing up things from the main deck. This includes barrels, loose boards, and loose nails.

    She also takes 10 on a search for the main deck to find anything (11) and makes a less general search with the following roll:
    Deck - (1d20+1)[5]

    I assume she has time to dive and surface more than once while the others are searching the ship.
    GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig and add 1 to the generation. social experiment.
    ----------
    Fogmere City
    ----------
    Brute
    ----------

  13. - Top - End - #73
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2008

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Ovias and Zavulon search room 8. They find the following items:
    • bucket
    • soap (2 lb.)
    • mops, brushes, etc.
    • bottle of rum


    You enter the cargo hold. It's very dark in there because there's no light source (humans cannot see beyond 5 feet). Moreover, the water is blackened by the soot from the burnt wood (each square has concealment, miss chance 20%). You notice three charred bodies here... the sailors that went to put out the fire...

    (Those who can see in the dark:) You notice something moving in the cargo hold... swimming towards you...

    OOC: You may still leave. If you decide to stay, roll Initiative.

  14. - Top - End - #74
    Orc in the Playground
     
    SamuraiGirl

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    near MacArthur's bones
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Roostin

    Roostin occupied himself with helping haul stuff into the boat and stow it safely, using his knowledge of boat operations to keep from swamping the vessel. When Maria began to recover the sails, he dove with her, trying to salvage the sails and ropes as whole as possible. He had stripped down to his pants, leaving his shoes and shirt in the boat. He had his sailor's work knife in a belt sheath, but was otherwise unarmed, although his spear was in the boat.

    He made a sort of "raft" by tying together all of the floating salvage in a clump to be towed back to the beach, thereby leaving more room in the boat for the heavier (especially metal) items.

    Further, he used one of the pieces of rope to rig a safety line for the divers. Roostin tied one end off at the surface (either at the boat itself or from a spar if one breached the surface). He dove down through the hatchways to run the line down to the decks as each one was searched. This way there would be a rope available to help guide anyone out quickly.

    When the others mentioned they planned on entering the cargo hold next, Roostin spoke up, "Ah he'ped stow the dang cargo; maybe Ah can recover it faster; it's dang deep there." Taking another piece of rope to add to his safety line, he followed the others down.

    OOC: I know I have missed a bit of this, but he would go into the hold with the others; he's spent a lot of time in there moving cargo in the dark.

    Spoiler
    Show

    If he's there:
    Initiative (d20+0)[8]


  15. - Top - End - #75
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Zombie pixe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    ..well, it's bloody cold?
    Gender
    Male

    Post Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Initiative (1d20)[10]

    i draw my Morningstar
    Last edited by Zombie pixe; 2008-02-24 at 06:25 AM.
    Failed at RAF hosting.

    AMENite
    Spoiler
    Show
    Roles in WW games so far...
    Villager:7
    Mason:1
    Seer:0
    Fool:2
    Alpha:1
    Devil:0
    Wolf:5
    Other:1

    Current games
    Stargate
    When Cicidians Cry
    Face Stealers
    Fatbelly 4


    BRC killed my Pixe!! thankies dude!

  16. - Top - End - #76
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2008

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    It takes 3 full-round actions to get down to the cargo hold (4 for Ovias). Since each full-round action (or standard action) takes 2 rounds of air, you'll have 16 rounds left. Remember that in combat you cannot take 10 on swim checks. Everyone else who wants to stay and fight, roll Init.

  17. - Top - End - #77
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    sickler's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Courtenay
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Ben

    Initaitive: (1d20)[9]

  18. - Top - End - #78
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Shademan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    raiding wales!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    1d20-1 = [19]-1 = 18
    zavulon draws his dagger.
    Last edited by Shademan; 2008-02-24 at 06:02 AM.
    Need a setting for your game? a character concept? any gaming related ideas? I make far to many to eat up myself, and therefor I am willing to share them. Free ideas! Get yer fluff here! PM me.


    The friendly neighborhood gentleman perv is always ready to help!

    on M&B:
    Quote Originally Posted by Celesyne
    oh, and looting villages is REALLY good money, if a nearby lord doesn't stop by and give you a daily dose of rape.
    http://baetzler.de/humor/meat_beings.html

  19. - Top - End - #79
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grey_Wolf_c's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Initiative - (1d20-1)[17]

    OOC: I'm not sure that the two/three humans *can* roll initiative - they don't see the danger. In fact, Ovias reaction, had he not seen Zavulon get ready for battle, would've been to get everyone up a deck where they can see. Once Zavulon is commited, though, Ovias stays to help.

    Also, to go down to the lowest deck, Ovias would've used one of the stones he brought with him, cutting down the time needed to get there, at least by a turn.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant & Yendor View Post
    "GIANT IN THE PLAYGROUND: On a saner forum, there wouldn't have been such speculation."
    Interested in MitD? Join us in MitD's thread.

  20. - Top - End - #80
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grey_Wolf_c's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    OOC: (Sorry for the double post - not sure I should edit a post with such a good throw) Going back to what I said about initiative, it is funny that the two dark-viewing people have rolled high, and the humans have rolled low. Regardless of the ruling, it seems that they *are* going to be surprised, even after they notice Zavulon drawing a dagger and Ovias assuming battle stance.

    Ovias will, as soon as it is his turn, gaining strong foothold on the ground, walking forward slightly so as to draw attention to himself and taking total defence for his first turn, for a total of AC 15. Within the limits of the total defence, Ovias does all he can to attract the attention of the attack to himself. If he's bull rushed, he will have +4 to the check since he is carrying enough weight to stand firm, even underwater. And no, he does not draw any weapon, since he is carrying none.

    OOC: I will wait to know what we're fighting before planning out more turns. I've no idea how PbP battles happen, but may I suggest we just all say what our actions will be (with plenty of "ifs") and then storyteller can do all the rolling in one go for several turn?.

    OOC: Also, we never explored the kitchen. We've better not forget before leaving. The Lower Deck, too. Assuming we live to surface.
    Last edited by Grey_Wolf_c; 2008-02-24 at 07:04 AM.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant & Yendor View Post
    "GIANT IN THE PLAYGROUND: On a saner forum, there wouldn't have been such speculation."
    Interested in MitD? Join us in MitD's thread.

  21. - Top - End - #81
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Shademan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    raiding wales!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    if i can: Zavulon quickly gives Grey the rapier.
    Need a setting for your game? a character concept? any gaming related ideas? I make far to many to eat up myself, and therefor I am willing to share them. Free ideas! Get yer fluff here! PM me.


    The friendly neighborhood gentleman perv is always ready to help!

    on M&B:
    Quote Originally Posted by Celesyne
    oh, and looting villages is REALLY good money, if a nearby lord doesn't stop by and give you a daily dose of rape.
    http://baetzler.de/humor/meat_beings.html

  22. - Top - End - #82
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grey_Wolf_c's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Quote Originally Posted by Shademan View Post
    if i can: Zavulon quickly gives Grey the rapier.
    Even if he can, Ovias waves it away. He'd rather have his hands free, and he wouldn't know how to use a rapier anyway.

    OOC: Trust me here, I have planned ahead, somewhat. Weapons would be of little use for my strategy in this fight. Assuming I'm not dead at the end of round 1, of course.

    OOC: Oh, also, remember everyone that you must *thrust* or else you have -2 to hit and damage gets halved while underwater (link). Not sure how that applies to the morningstar, but spears and daggers* are fine (so long as you don't try to throw them)

    Hope that helps,

    Grey Wolf

    * Daggers you choose thrusting or slashing. Morningstars are both piercing and bludgeoning at the same time - you cannot choose.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant & Yendor View Post
    "GIANT IN THE PLAYGROUND: On a saner forum, there wouldn't have been such speculation."
    Interested in MitD? Join us in MitD's thread.

  23. - Top - End - #83
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2008

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    The creature: Init 6.

    The creature is of medium size and it seems to be a swift swimmer. You think you can see... tentacles... If you decide to attack on your turn, also remember to roll d% for concealment (20%) and check out the underwater combat rules to see how ranged weapons and melee weapons work underwater. The creature has total concealment (50%) against the humans unless they're adjacent to the creature.

  24. - Top - End - #84
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Shademan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    raiding wales!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Zavulon swims 5feet to the side, so that the entrance is open. hopefully the creature is more scared than they and will try to escape. nevertheless, he steadies in case of a assault.
    Need a setting for your game? a character concept? any gaming related ideas? I make far to many to eat up myself, and therefor I am willing to share them. Free ideas! Get yer fluff here! PM me.


    The friendly neighborhood gentleman perv is always ready to help!

    on M&B:
    Quote Originally Posted by Celesyne
    oh, and looting villages is REALLY good money, if a nearby lord doesn't stop by and give you a daily dose of rape.
    http://baetzler.de/humor/meat_beings.html

  25. - Top - End - #85
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grey_Wolf_c's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Taking Zavulon's cue, Ovias also moves away slightly from the entrance, making sure to push the humans back too, but staying close enough to Zavulon in case he is the one attacked. He tries to place himself as a more attractive target than the unarmoured Zavulon, and takes the defensive battle stance all dwarves know almost by instinct.

    Actions: full round total defence, going up to AC 15
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant & Yendor View Post
    "GIANT IN THE PLAYGROUND: On a saner forum, there wouldn't have been such speculation."
    Interested in MitD? Join us in MitD's thread.

  26. - Top - End - #86
    Orc in the Playground
     
    SamuraiGirl

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    near MacArthur's bones
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Roostin

    Roostin noticed* Ovias and Zavulon backing out of the hold. He quickly* finished lashing the safety line to a handy lantern hook by the door of the hold, and looked around the murk for a weapon more useful than his belt knife, but failed* to see anything. The sailor wasted a split second wishing he had brought his spear down from the boat, or at least found a useful substitute, but decided to just back out of the way and see what happened in the next few moments. Roostin knew he wasn't going to abandon his mates, but perhaps racing to the surface for a useful weapon would be the right choice.

    *From a dice rolling thread:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Edit: Apparently, if you quote the die rolls, you can't get the actual rolls. Well, the links are good, and I've manually input the numbers.
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoCents View Post
    Spot the monster:
    [roll0] 18

    Hear the commotion:
    [roll1] 19
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoCents View Post
    Tie the rope:
    [roll0] 15

    Find a spear:
    [roll1] 7
    Last edited by TwoCents; 2008-02-24 at 10:31 AM. Reason: learn something new every time

  27. - Top - End - #87
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    jagadaishio's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Assuming that Maria finds nothing of value lashed to the main deck, as I assume the lack of any lists implies, she returns to the boat but dives again if the others don't surface in 30-45 seconds to see if they're trapped under a piece of rubble or detritus.
    GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig and add 1 to the generation. social experiment.
    ----------
    Fogmere City
    ----------
    Brute
    ----------

  28. - Top - End - #88
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Zombie pixe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    ..well, it's bloody cold?
    Gender
    Male

    Post Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    ((the moringstar is the perfect simple weapon ))

    i make the same move, but opposite side to Ovias and Zavulon.

    Ready action: Thrust moringstar if charged
    Failed at RAF hosting.

    AMENite
    Spoiler
    Show
    Roles in WW games so far...
    Villager:7
    Mason:1
    Seer:0
    Fool:2
    Alpha:1
    Devil:0
    Wolf:5
    Other:1

    Current games
    Stargate
    When Cicidians Cry
    Face Stealers
    Fatbelly 4


    BRC killed my Pixe!! thankies dude!

  29. - Top - End - #89
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    sickler's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Courtenay
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Ben wonders to himself why everyone is swimming around strangely.

    OOC:
    Init order
    Zavulon, Ovias, Eric, Ben, Roostin, Squid
    Last edited by sickler; 2008-02-24 at 07:00 PM.

  30. - Top - End - #90
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2008

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    The creature attacks Zavulon! It's a squid and it's flailing its arms at Zavulon, trying to grab him. It looks very aggressive. Attack roll vs. touch AC - Hit! Concealment 20% - hit! Opposed grapple check - Success! The squid is now grappling Zavulon. It bites and deals 4 points of damage.

    Act in init order.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •