Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 128
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grey_Wolf_c's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Quote Originally Posted by storyteller View Post
    The creature attacks Zavulon! It's a squid and it's flailing its arms at Zavulon, trying to grab him. It looks very aggressive. Attack roll vs. touch AC - Hit! Concealment 20% - hit! Opposed grapple check - Success! The squid is now grappling Zavulon. It bites and deals 4 points of damage.

    Act in init order.
    If Zavulon breaks the grapple, Ovias flanks and does an "Aid another" movement where he attempts to distract the squid so Eric gets +4 (flank & distraction) distraction - (1d20+1)[18] against DC 10.

    If Zavulon is still grappled when it is my turn, I join the grapple (move equivalent action)
    1 - No attack of opportunity
    2 - Grab automatic success
    3 - oposed graple check. Mine: graple - (1d20+1)[9] (he gets -4 for size, btw)
    4 - (assuming I succeed in joining the graple) I hit him for unarmed - (1d3)[3]), (free action consequence of graple)
    5 - Attempt to pin the squid: oposed graple check. Mine: graple - (1d20+1)[19] (standard action) (again, squid has -4)
    If I fail at 3, I am not part of the graple.
    My Motto:
    Forum Motto:
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant & Yendor View Post
    GIANT IN THE PLAYGROUND: On a saner forum,
    there wouldn't have been such speculation.
    Interested in MitD? Join us in MitD's thread.

  2. - Top - End - #92
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Shademan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    raiding wales!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Thats one nasty bite! i know when i have to give up a fight, so im gonna try bailing out.

    Escape from grapple: 1D20+1 = [13]+1 = 14

    i certainly hope thats enough to shake off the squid.

    Zavulon will now try to reach the boat, his bleeding wound will certainly attract predators. He only hopes that the other escape alive.
    Need a setting for your game? a character concept? any gaming related ideas? I make far to many to eat up myself, and therefor I am willing to share them. Free ideas! Get yer fluff here! PM me.


    The friendly neighborhood gentleman perv is always ready to help!

    on M&B:
    Quote Originally Posted by Celesyne
    oh, and looting villages is REALLY good money, if a nearby lord doesn't stop by and give you a daily dose of rape.
    http://baetzler.de/humor/meat_beings.html

  3. - Top - End - #93
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2008

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Zavulon manages to escape the grapple! The squid lets Zavulon flee (doesn't make an AoO) but it looks angrily at the dwarf and the humans, ready to attack on its turn.

    Remember to make Swim checks if you move in the water. You cannot take 10 in combat. The DC is 10.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shademan View Post
    Thats one nasty bite! i know when i have to give up a fight, so im gonna try bailing out.

    Escape from grapple: 1D20+1 = [13]+1 = 14

    i certainly hope thats enough to shake off the squid.

    Zavulon will now try to reach the boat, his bleeding wound will certainly attract predators. He only hopes that the other escape alive.

  4. - Top - End - #94
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Shademan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    raiding wales!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Zavulon stubbornly shakes of the pain and attempt to swim up to the boat, away from the squid and its sharp beak.
    swim: 1D20+4 = [14]+4 = 18
    linked version: _: 1D20+4 = [14]+4 = 18

    IF he reaches the boat, he hurls himself into it and say in a suggesting manner "some help please?"
    Last edited by Shademan; 2008-02-25 at 05:08 AM.
    Need a setting for your game? a character concept? any gaming related ideas? I make far to many to eat up myself, and therefor I am willing to share them. Free ideas! Get yer fluff here! PM me.


    The friendly neighborhood gentleman perv is always ready to help!

    on M&B:
    Quote Originally Posted by Celesyne
    oh, and looting villages is REALLY good money, if a nearby lord doesn't stop by and give you a daily dose of rape.
    http://baetzler.de/humor/meat_beings.html

  5. - Top - End - #95
    Orc in the Playground
     
    SamuraiGirl

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    near MacArthur's bones
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Roostin

    Treading water, Roostin watches to see what the others do and readies himself to help. "Good, he got out. Come on, y'all, get up to the surface so's we can figure out whut we gotta do heah," he thought with relief as the big guy swam past him.

    OOC: Since he's not yet in combat, he doesn't need a swim check, right?
    Also, does rigging a safety line help the others get to the surface?

  6. - Top - End - #96
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Zombie pixe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    ..well, it's bloody cold?
    Gender
    Male

    Post Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    ((i attack!))

    oh, right. swim check... (1d20+5)[17]
    Last edited by Zombie pixe; 2008-02-25 at 12:03 PM.
    Failed at RAF hosting.

    AMENite
    Spoiler
    Show
    Roles in WW games so far...
    Villager:7
    Mason:1
    Seer:0
    Fool:2
    Alpha:1
    Devil:0
    Wolf:5
    Other:1

    Current games
    Stargate
    When Cicidians Cry
    Face Stealers
    Fatbelly 4


    BRC killed my Pixe!! thankies dude!

  7. - Top - End - #97
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Zombie pixe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    ..well, it's bloody cold?
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    ((right, now thats done, i attack ))

    Thrusting his mornigstar eric attempts to stab the squid

    To hit?:
    (1d20+1)[16]

    Damage:
    (1d8+1)[9]
    Failed at RAF hosting.

    AMENite
    Spoiler
    Show
    Roles in WW games so far...
    Villager:7
    Mason:1
    Seer:0
    Fool:2
    Alpha:1
    Devil:0
    Wolf:5
    Other:1

    Current games
    Stargate
    When Cicidians Cry
    Face Stealers
    Fatbelly 4


    BRC killed my Pixe!! thankies dude!

  8. - Top - End - #98
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grey_Wolf_c's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie pixe View Post
    ((right, now thats done, i attack ))

    Thrusting his mornigstar eric attempts to stab the squid

    To hit?:
    [roll0]

    Damage:
    [roll1]
    OOC: Not that it matters, but you forgot you have +4 to hit. And I hate having to say this, but you need to roll d100 against concealment (20%)
    Last edited by Grey_Wolf_c; 2008-02-25 at 02:36 PM.
    My Motto:
    Forum Motto:
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant & Yendor View Post
    GIANT IN THE PLAYGROUND: On a saner forum,
    there wouldn't have been such speculation.
    Interested in MitD? Join us in MitD's thread.

  9. - Top - End - #99
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    jagadaishio's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    When Maria sees Zavulon start to rise out of the ship, bleeding, she assists him in rising to the surface and uses a strip of cloth torn from the leg of her pants to bind his wound. "Apply pressure," she says before taking her knife in her teeth and diving back under. She would be of little help in an underwater fight, and probably couldn't make it far enough to even engage in the fight without drowning on the way back up. Rather, she waits to see anyone else escaping that might need her help.
    GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig and add 1 to the generation. social experiment.
    ----------
    Fogmere City
    ----------
    Brute
    ----------

  10. - Top - End - #100
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Zombie pixe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    ..well, it's bloody cold?
    Gender
    Male

    Post Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Quote Originally Posted by Grey_Wolf_c View Post
    OOC: Not that it matters, but you forgot you have +4 to hit. And I hate having to say this, but you need to roll d100 against concealment (20%)
    ((Thank you. Knew i had forgotten something ))

    (1d100)[45] Phew, concelment roll, but i still hit it
    Last edited by Zombie pixe; 2008-02-25 at 04:08 PM.
    Failed at RAF hosting.

    AMENite
    Spoiler
    Show
    Roles in WW games so far...
    Villager:7
    Mason:1
    Seer:0
    Fool:2
    Alpha:1
    Devil:0
    Wolf:5
    Other:1

    Current games
    Stargate
    When Cicidians Cry
    Face Stealers
    Fatbelly 4


    BRC killed my Pixe!! thankies dude!

  11. - Top - End - #101
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2008

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    True. It'll be a solid hit if it hits, one that may save your life But yeah, make that d100 roll first...

    Quote Originally Posted by Grey_Wolf_c View Post
    OOC: Not that it matters, but you forgot you have +4 to hit. And I hate having to say this, but you need to roll d100 against concealment (20%)

  12. - Top - End - #102
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    sickler's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Courtenay
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Ben

    Ben struggles to swim around some obstacles but makes no progress.

    Swim: (1d20+3)[5]
    To Hit: (1d20+5)[20]
    Concealment: (1d100)[77]
    Damage: (1d3+1)[2]

    OOC:
    Bleh, abysmal swim check put a wrench in that.
    Last edited by sickler; 2008-02-25 at 05:01 PM.

  13. - Top - End - #103
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grey_Wolf_c's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Quote Originally Posted by storyteller View Post
    True. It'll be a solid hit if it hits, one that may save your life But yeah, make that d100 roll first...
    Err... he already rolled...

    Quote Originally Posted by sickler View Post
    To Hit: [roll1] (including +4 size)
    Ummm... not sure where that +4 comes from. Ben got a +4 from flanking (+2) (me on the other side) and my distraction of the squid (+2). If nothing else, the squid, being smaller, gets a +1 to AC due to size. Just letting you know, in case the squid survives getting stuck in the eye with a morningstar
    Last edited by Grey_Wolf_c; 2008-02-25 at 05:06 PM. Reason: typo
    My Motto:
    Forum Motto:
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant & Yendor View Post
    GIANT IN THE PLAYGROUND: On a saner forum,
    there wouldn't have been such speculation.
    Interested in MitD? Join us in MitD's thread.

  14. - Top - End - #104
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    sickler's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Courtenay
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    OOC:
    My bad, was trying to do three things at once and got myself confused. Luckily my miserable swimming invalidated it anyways.

  15. - Top - End - #105
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2008

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    The morningstar hit the squid squarely in the head.. scared, it emits a cloud of ink and goes into hiding somewhere behind some half-burnt crates near number 13 on the map.

  16. - Top - End - #106
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grey_Wolf_c's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Ovias "Grey" Greybeard - Dwarven mason, smith and engineer journeyman

    Ovias gives up on trying to follow the fast moving squid, particularly given that the exertion just used a fair amount of air. Ovias takes a look around (search takes 10 + 2), grabs everything he can grab without spending air and then swims to the surface.

    Once in the surface, he checks on Zavulon, and says "Ok, that was a little too close, but we hurrt that thing badly and scarred it away forr the time being. Therre arre still a couple of well-lighted rrooms to check, but I think we should press ourr advantage while we have it. Any of you humans darre follow me into the darrkness forr a second rround? I cannot face it alone, but I am easy enough to follow, and I can see well enough. We won't be surrprrised. In the mean time, I don't want you to rrisk yourrself, Zavulon - you could take Marria and check the kitchen?"

    If two other agree to go back to the hold, Ovias uses another rock to drop all the way down, and recommends the humans use one too, as well as ask Zavulon to bring out some of the rocks next to the catapult, in case they need more later. If not, Ovias explores the kitchen and then the lower deck
    Last edited by Grey_Wolf_c; 2008-02-25 at 06:24 PM. Reason: Colour editing
    My Motto:
    Forum Motto:
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant & Yendor View Post
    GIANT IN THE PLAYGROUND: On a saner forum,
    there wouldn't have been such speculation.
    Interested in MitD? Join us in MitD's thread.

  17. - Top - End - #107
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    jagadaishio's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    "It may be a bad idea for Zavulon to go back in the water with a fresh wound. He could attract predators. I'll check the kitchen," Maria says before taking her dagger back into her teeth and diving. When she reaches the kitchen, she does a twice over looking for useable materials.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Taking 10 on the first seach, for a result of 11. The second search check had the following result:

    Search - (1d20+1)[15]
    GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig and add 1 to the generation. social experiment.
    ----------
    Fogmere City
    ----------
    Brute
    ----------

  18. - Top - End - #108
    Orc in the Playground
     
    SamuraiGirl

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    near MacArthur's bones
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Roostin Truckleman, Carpenter's Mate

    Once the others start to head up, Roostin follows, after making a quick search of the area.

    (d20+0)[8]

    "Ah'll go down with you, now that Ah've got mah spear," Roostin said cheerfully. "Ah always liked seafood." Roostin grabbed a large rock in his off hand, took a firm grasp on his spear, and waited to see who else was going back.

  19. - Top - End - #109
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    sickler's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Courtenay
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Ben

    Ben spits out some of the sea taste from his mouth and sputters, "I'll go down to the hold with you." Grabbing a rock from the boat, Ben breathes deeply to prepare for the next dive.

  20. - Top - End - #110
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Shademan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    raiding wales!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    "yeah, grey. im like a sign to all the sharks, squids and meat eating whatnots in the ocean. il just attract trouble... " Zavulon shrugs and grins to himself "hey, if you bring back that squid i want the first bite... if you get me meaning!"
    he chuckles to himself and throw his dagger to Grey.
    Need a setting for your game? a character concept? any gaming related ideas? I make far to many to eat up myself, and therefor I am willing to share them. Free ideas! Get yer fluff here! PM me.


    The friendly neighborhood gentleman perv is always ready to help!

    on M&B:
    Quote Originally Posted by Celesyne
    oh, and looting villages is REALLY good money, if a nearby lord doesn't stop by and give you a daily dose of rape.
    http://baetzler.de/humor/meat_beings.html

  21. - Top - End - #111
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2008

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Quote Originally Posted by jagadaishio View Post
    "It may be a bad idea for Zavulon to go back in the water with a fresh wound. He could attract predators. I'll check the kitchen," Maria says before taking her dagger back into her teeth and diving. When she reaches the kitchen, she does a twice over looking for useable materials.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Taking 10 on the first seach, for a result of 11. The second search check had the following result:

    [roll0]
    Most of the foodstuffs in the kitchen are ruined, but you find the following items that may be useful:
    • Set of kitchen knives
    • Wooden crate with 6 bottles of red wine
    • Iron pot
    • 12 clay jugs
    • Scale, merchant's


    Zavulon stays in the boat.

    Ovias, Ben and Roostin are going back to the hold. What about Eric?

  22. - Top - End - #112
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Zombie pixe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    ..well, it's bloody cold?
    Gender
    Male

    Post Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    ((sorry, im in england, so i will stop posting earlier than you lot! ))

    i retrun to the surface with the rest of them to catch my breath. Then go back down for a second time...

    ((waht time of day is it?))
    Last edited by Zombie pixe; 2008-02-26 at 12:10 PM.
    Failed at RAF hosting.

    AMENite
    Spoiler
    Show
    Roles in WW games so far...
    Villager:7
    Mason:1
    Seer:0
    Fool:2
    Alpha:1
    Devil:0
    Wolf:5
    Other:1

    Current games
    Stargate
    When Cicidians Cry
    Face Stealers
    Fatbelly 4


    BRC killed my Pixe!! thankies dude!

  23. - Top - End - #113
    Orc in the Playground
     
    SamuraiGirl

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    near MacArthur's bones
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    OOC:

    Spoiler
    Show
    for future reference, since Roostin is using a spear, could he "set it for charge" (brace it against part of the ship) against the squid?

  24. - Top - End - #114
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    jagadaishio's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Maria takes multiple trips back and forth from the kitchen in order to keep her from becoming too encumbered. Her priority of items to take up are as follows:
    1. Iron Pot
    2. Knives
    3. Scale
    4. Wine
    5. Clay Jugs
    GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig and add 1 to the generation. social experiment.
    ----------
    Fogmere City
    ----------
    Brute
    ----------

  25. - Top - End - #115
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grey_Wolf_c's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie pixe View Post
    ((sorry, im in england, so i will stop posting earlier than you lot! ))

    i retrun to the surface with the rest of them to catch my breath. Then go back down for a second time...

    ((waht time of day is it?))
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoCents View Post
    OOC:

    Spoiler
    Show
    for future reference, since Roostin is using a spear, could he "set it for charge" (brace it against part of the ship) against the squid?
    Ovias accepts the knife from Zavulon, and guides the three humans back to the hold. Once at the bottom, he once again braces against the ground and checks the door to the front of the ship. If it is open, he goes to it, takes a look inside and closes it. If not, he doesn't loose air doing so.

    Checking that the humans are keeping him in view (shouldn't be hard, given how much faster they are), he half-swims/half-walks towards the back section of the ship were the squid ran off to. If there is still a trail of ink, he follows it. He keeps checking for the squid, and is tense in case he sees further movement.

    Spoiler
    Show
    spot the squid - (1d20)[14]. Not sure if Ovias gets any bonuses for knowing what he's looking for


    If Ovias doesn't see the squid, he searches the hold for as long as it is safe to do so with his air reserves, in an effort to a) find the squid and b) find useful things and c) find any evidence of the reason for the fire.
    General search: 10+2
    Lucky search: search - (1d20+2)[8]

    if he does see the squid (or anything else that attacks him, of course), he engages it.

    Air reserves:
    Spoiler
    Show
    3 turns to go down (6), 2 turns if I have to close the door (4), 1 turn to walk towards the other door (2) - at worst, Ovias still has another 12 rounds of air


    OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Zombie Pixie: I'm based in continental Europe, so I should be in bed even earlier...

    TwoCents: you can set it to a charge if you have firm footing, which requires you to carry more than 18(16?) pounds of equipment, more or less. I do that by wearing my armour and clothes, you may want to bring down assorted knick-knacks to achieve the same effect (rope is very heavy, and so are weapons, to a point). Your problem here is lack of sight, rather than anything else, though.
    My Motto:
    Forum Motto:
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant & Yendor View Post
    GIANT IN THE PLAYGROUND: On a saner forum,
    there wouldn't have been such speculation.
    Interested in MitD? Join us in MitD's thread.

  26. - Top - End - #116
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2008

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    OOC: Everyone who's going back to the hold, roll Init and make Spot checks. Also tell me what's your "marching order" or swimming order in this case. Who goes first, what sort of formation, etc.

  27. - Top - End - #117
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    sickler's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Courtenay
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Ben

    Spot: (1d20+2)[17]
    Initiative: (1d20)[8]

    and Ben is as close to the front of the group as possible (behind Ovias most likely)

  28. - Top - End - #118
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grey_Wolf_c's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    Quote Originally Posted by storyteller View Post
    OOC: Everyone who's going back to the hold, roll Init and make Spot checks. Also tell me what's your "marching order" or swimming order in this case. Who goes first, what sort of formation, etc.
    I already did his spot check above (14, + any bonuses for knowing what he's looking for, if any). I assume Ovias is between two of the humans, or maybe in the tip of a triangle, since he is guiding them, but on the other hand they do move faster than him... so it's up to them.

    Initiative: Initiative - (1d20-1)[8]
    My Motto:
    Forum Motto:
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant & Yendor View Post
    GIANT IN THE PLAYGROUND: On a saner forum,
    there wouldn't have been such speculation.
    Interested in MitD? Join us in MitD's thread.

  29. - Top - End - #119
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Shademan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    raiding wales!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    and suddenly, for the comical effect of it: Zavulon starts singing!
    "always look on the briiight siiide of life..."
    Need a setting for your game? a character concept? any gaming related ideas? I make far to many to eat up myself, and therefor I am willing to share them. Free ideas! Get yer fluff here! PM me.


    The friendly neighborhood gentleman perv is always ready to help!

    on M&B:
    Quote Originally Posted by Celesyne
    oh, and looting villages is REALLY good money, if a nearby lord doesn't stop by and give you a daily dose of rape.
    http://baetzler.de/humor/meat_beings.html

  30. - Top - End - #120
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2008

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! Quest: The Sunken Ship

    As you approach it, the squid tries to flee, swimming past you and out of the cargo hold.

    OOC:

    Those who beat both its Init check (13) and Hide check (13) may make an AoO against it.

    Ovias searches the hold quickly.

    • You find 2 fresh water barrels that seem to be intact.
    • 3 small barrels of beer! Huzzah!
    • A crate full of rations (50).
    • You also notice that barrels of lamp oil that can still be recognized as such are open, their lids missing or discarded on the floor...


    Other items in the hold are destroyed, beyond repair.

    QUEST COMPLETED!

    100 xp to everyone involved!
    60 xp to those who went down to the hold (everyone except Maria).

    You do not have to rp how you're going to lift the barrels etc. Just make a list of everything you've found and go to the IC thread to discuss what to do with the loot and so on...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •