Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Results 271 to 300 of 440
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Grey_Wolf_c's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! IC Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Shademan View Post
    OOC: most excellent! ... was that a star trek quote? sort of? not that i watch star trek i just happen to know that one..

    IC: Zavulon proclaims that he will will set out on a serious expedition to find ore. No big speeches given or anything, bluntly and straight. he will allow the anyone who think they can help to come with him. Specially Ovias.
    Definetely count Ovias in your group. I just wish we still had the miner, too. Oh well.
    My Motto:
    Forum Motto:
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant & Yendor View Post
    GIANT IN THE PLAYGROUND: On a saner forum,
    there wouldn't have been such speculation.
    Interested in MitD? Join us in MitD's thread.

  2. - Top - End - #272
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Shademan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    raiding wales!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! IC Thread

    Zavulon steps in between the elf and the dwarf "GENTLEMEN!" He shouts "Let us not bicker among ourselves like some ragtag band of orcs! If we start with minor fights it will develop into full scale battle and doom!!" Zavulon looks at them both in turn "we must work together..."



    ooc: talk about cliche

    Definetely count Ovias in your group. I just wish we still had the miner, too. Oh well.
    good good. i think that Grey will do well in place of a miner. like Zavulon's mother used to say: you cant go wrong with them dwarfs! she was talking about cooking tho' ...
    Last edited by Shademan; 2008-03-01 at 12:17 PM.
    Need a setting for your game? a character concept? any gaming related ideas? I make far to many to eat up myself, and therefor I am willing to share them. Free ideas! Get yer fluff here! PM me.


    The friendly neighborhood gentleman perv is always ready to help!

    on M&B:
    Quote Originally Posted by Celesyne
    oh, and looting villages is REALLY good money, if a nearby lord doesn't stop by and give you a daily dose of rape.
    http://baetzler.de/humor/meat_beings.html

  3. - Top - End - #273
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Daryk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! IC Thread

    Tano

    "Then who have you told? Was it among all that gibberish you and your friends have been speaking to one another since we landed? There can be no consensus without information. You have given only vague reassurances that your plan, what ever it is, is the best one. If you want my support, you have to tell me what it is, and debate it openly. As you will recall, I cheerfully helped when the suggestions were made specifically and openly. I will do what must be done, not blindly follow," the elf said in a rising tone of voice.

    Edit: Sorry Shademan... you ninja'd me, but I think Tano would have said that anyway.
    Last edited by Daryk; 2008-03-01 at 12:19 PM.

  4. - Top - End - #274
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2008

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! IC Thread

    Eric finds a nice place for growing potatoes not far from the pond. You'll have to clear the trees first (once you've harvested 10 gp worth of trees in the area, it's considered cleared).

    Ovias finds a suitable place. The soil is not too hard or too soft, and better yet, it's within 50 yards of the place Eric found.

  5. - Top - End - #275
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Daryk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! IC Thread

    Tano

    Looking at that half-orc, struggling to get his voice back under control, Tano said, "Working together is exactly what I'm talking about. Deciding TOGETHER requires we ALL have the necessary information."

  6. - Top - End - #276
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Shademan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    raiding wales!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! IC Thread

    "yeees, but let us not shout with anger. let us sit down and calmly chat about it over some fried fish or rodent" Zavulon tries to smile friendly.
    "and when the Orc wants some peace you know things are bad..." he adds quietly


    OOC: should i have rolled a diplomacy check?
    Last edited by Shademan; 2008-03-01 at 12:28 PM.
    Need a setting for your game? a character concept? any gaming related ideas? I make far to many to eat up myself, and therefor I am willing to share them. Free ideas! Get yer fluff here! PM me.


    The friendly neighborhood gentleman perv is always ready to help!

    on M&B:
    Quote Originally Posted by Celesyne
    oh, and looting villages is REALLY good money, if a nearby lord doesn't stop by and give you a daily dose of rape.
    http://baetzler.de/humor/meat_beings.html

  7. - Top - End - #277
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Grey_Wolf_c's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! IC Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Daryk View Post
    Tano

    "Then who have you told? Was it among all that gibberish you and your friends have been speaking to one another since we landed? There can be no consensus without information. You have given only vague reassurances that your plan, what ever it is, is the best one. If you want my support, you have to tell me what it is, and debate it openly. As you will recall, I cheerfully helped when the suggestions were made specifically and openly. I will do what must be done, not blindly follow," the elf said in a rising tone of voice.

    Edit: Sorry Shademan... you ninja'd me, but I think Tano would have said that anyway.
    "Ah, but what can you expect of an elf that will accept no orrders but morre orrders?" says Ovias, calm "I see no morre rreason to give you that inforrmation than I found to tell you my plans in the firrst place. And I have given you the only assurrance I can: I am a builderr, I know - much betterr than you - what I am doing. I neither rrequest norr need yourr help, since it is clearr you can only prroduce endless questions, bickerring and discussions. Frrom what I rrecall, the only time you "helped" was when I took overr the job you werre ill-prreparred to accomplish. I trried to discuss wherre we should build and how, and all you did was rrefuse to cooperrate and ignorre the discussion. I see no assurrance you arre going to be any differrent this time arround."
    My Motto:
    Forum Motto:
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant & Yendor View Post
    GIANT IN THE PLAYGROUND: On a saner forum,
    there wouldn't have been such speculation.
    Interested in MitD? Join us in MitD's thread.

  8. - Top - End - #278
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Devil

    Join Date
    Dec 2007

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! IC Thread

    Imbrallius

    "Master Zavulon, if I might offer a bit of counsel. Should we not first worry about a place to make our encampment, then worry about ore. We have no way of forging yet, so basing ourselves around ore might be jumping ahead."

    EDIT: Storyteller, could you please show on a map of sorts where this area is?
    Last edited by Sicarius; 2008-03-01 at 12:31 PM.

  9. - Top - End - #279
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Shademan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    raiding wales!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! IC Thread

    "please, grey. let us try to be polite..." Zavulon says with a hint of worry in his voice.


    @: ninjad by clerky.
    this convesation is in another timeline
    "there is no need for a forge if there is no ore, smart one." zavulon says with a smile "and the sooner we get a forge the better. we can make proper tools and weapons. even armour! ... in time."
    Last edited by Shademan; 2008-03-01 at 12:33 PM.
    Need a setting for your game? a character concept? any gaming related ideas? I make far to many to eat up myself, and therefor I am willing to share them. Free ideas! Get yer fluff here! PM me.


    The friendly neighborhood gentleman perv is always ready to help!

    on M&B:
    Quote Originally Posted by Celesyne
    oh, and looting villages is REALLY good money, if a nearby lord doesn't stop by and give you a daily dose of rape.
    http://baetzler.de/humor/meat_beings.html

  10. - Top - End - #280
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Daryk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! IC Thread

    Tano

    Still shaking with agitation, Tano took a deep breath and said, "Yes, Zavulon, it is bad. And will be until someone puts forth a plan beyond "we should do x" without details. That's how it's supposed to work! Those who know things put forth plans for all to discuss and agree upon. All we've done so far is bicker in human fashion about who should make the decisions."

  11. - Top - End - #281
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Shademan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    raiding wales!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! IC Thread

    "now thats a tad bit offensive towards half of me but im not the arguing sort of meat." zavulon say with a smile, hoping to ease the tension.
    Need a setting for your game? a character concept? any gaming related ideas? I make far to many to eat up myself, and therefor I am willing to share them. Free ideas! Get yer fluff here! PM me.


    The friendly neighborhood gentleman perv is always ready to help!

    on M&B:
    Quote Originally Posted by Celesyne
    oh, and looting villages is REALLY good money, if a nearby lord doesn't stop by and give you a daily dose of rape.
    http://baetzler.de/humor/meat_beings.html

  12. - Top - End - #282
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Grey_Wolf_c's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! IC Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by storyteller View Post
    Eric finds a nice place for growing potatoes not far from the pond. You'll have to clear the trees first (once you've harvested 10 gp worth of trees in the area, it's considered cleared).

    Ovias finds a suitable place. The soil is not too hard or too soft, and better yet, it's within 50 yards of the place Eric found.
    Ovias starts marking the terrain, inscribing runes in different places and marking trees with small crosses. He carefully delimits the site, and makes sure that he can later find it, and that the work will proceed smoothly. He then checks on Eric, in case he wants or needs help in setting up the clearing.

    OOC: Storyteller, is it 10 gp each, or 10 gp total?
    My Motto:
    Forum Motto:
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant & Yendor View Post
    GIANT IN THE PLAYGROUND: On a saner forum,
    there wouldn't have been such speculation.
    Interested in MitD? Join us in MitD's thread.

  13. - Top - End - #283
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Zombie pixe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    ..well, it's bloody cold?
    Gender
    Male

    Post Re: Shipwrecked! IC Thread

    Thank you very much Ovias, I could not have done this with out you.

    I head back to the main encampment, once there i ask...

    Who is in charge of the pile of stuff I recovered from the ship?

    ((Iím putting emphasis on the I because I need that axe, although I must admit, on my own I donít think I could have found my own foot! thanks again guys ))

    Is there a lumberjack anywhere here?

    I need his services for a short time...


    I head off in search of a Woodcutter among our ranks.
    Failed at RAF hosting.

    AMENite
    Spoiler
    Show
    Roles in WW games so far...
    Villager:7
    Mason:1
    Seer:0
    Fool:2
    Alpha:1
    Devil:0
    Wolf:5
    Other:1

    Current games
    Stargate
    When Cicidians Cry
    Face Stealers
    Fatbelly 4


    BRC killed my Pixe!! thankies dude!

  14. - Top - End - #284
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Grey_Wolf_c's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! IC Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Daryk View Post
    Tano

    Still shaking with agitation, Tano took a deep breath and said, "Yes, Zavulon, it is bad. And will be until someone puts forth a plan beyond "we should do x" without details. That's how it's supposed to work! Those who know things put forth plans for all to discuss and agree upon. All we've done so far is bicker in human fashion about who should make the decisions."
    Ovias "Grey" Greybeard - Dwarven mason, smith and engineer journeyman

    "Once again, elf, you show no sign of listening, which is a rreason why I should not tell you my thoughts. All you have learrnt of this converrsation is that somehow I am saying that we should do x, haven't you? Such worrds I have not said - instead, you keep saying it overr and overr: that I should give you my thoughts and my plans. Days ago, I was rready to rrequest help frrom you, but I know you now. Do whateverr you will, take whateverr decisions you want and tell otherrs what they should do, what they should tell you and live in yourr own little seam of gold. But know that I will not obey you"
    My Motto:
    Forum Motto:
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant & Yendor View Post
    GIANT IN THE PLAYGROUND: On a saner forum,
    there wouldn't have been such speculation.
    Interested in MitD? Join us in MitD's thread.

  15. - Top - End - #285
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Shademan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    raiding wales!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! IC Thread

    "CUT IT OUT!" Zavulon roars. " I will not let you two break what modest peace we allready have here! if you dont respect each other you will end up fighting and some might very well DIE!" Zavulon turns and march away...
    Need a setting for your game? a character concept? any gaming related ideas? I make far to many to eat up myself, and therefor I am willing to share them. Free ideas! Get yer fluff here! PM me.


    The friendly neighborhood gentleman perv is always ready to help!

    on M&B:
    Quote Originally Posted by Celesyne
    oh, and looting villages is REALLY good money, if a nearby lord doesn't stop by and give you a daily dose of rape.
    http://baetzler.de/humor/meat_beings.html

  16. - Top - End - #286
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Daryk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! IC Thread

    Tano

    Spoiler
    Show
    Now we're definitely cross-threaded.


    To Ovias, Tano said, "You can expect an elf to stand against tyranny of all kinds, dwarf. You're right, I don't know what you think. From your actions and what you have said, it SEEMS you favor staying here for an extended period. That proposition has NOT been debated, yet you appear to be using your vaunted knowledge to persuade us it is the best choice."

    To Zavulon, the elf said, "You're right Zavulon. It was offensive. I will apologize shortly, but before I do, I'd like to point out that conversing in tongues not everyone understands is also offensive. I am sorry, and hope both halves of you can forgive me."

    Edit: Ninja'd again...
    Last edited by Daryk; 2008-03-01 at 12:54 PM.

  17. - Top - End - #287
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Grey_Wolf_c's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! IC Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie pixe View Post
    Thank you very much Ovias, I could not have done this with out you.

    I head back to the main encampment, once there i ask...
    Ovias "Grey" Greybeard - Dwarven mason, smith and engineer journeyman

    "You are most welcome, Erric" says Ovias, "but they are uneeded. Indeed, had it not been for your help, I'd still be in the camp listening to some builderrs-wanabees lecturring me in wherre I should build. You, instead, have guided me to the most logical place. I am currious: will I be able to count with yourr help when it comes to building? I will, of course, help you clear out the farming site first, unless otherrs come to help us do both at once."

    Ovias walks back to the camp with Eric, exchanging small talk, and then looks up Imbrallius, to which he says,
    Only Imbrallius/Eric
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Erric has found good farrming land, and I have been lucky enough to find a perrfect building spot nearrby. I rrespect yourr arrchitecturre knowledge, so I would like you to come look it overr when you have a moment. Also, have you thought about what I told you earrlierr? I can now add to my numberrs and say we will need two morre people to clearr away the underrbrush of each site - fourr in total, but that will give us the lumberr we need, so if we want the shelterr rready in two weeks, I would need 8 people in total, including me. "
    Last edited by Grey_Wolf_c; 2008-03-01 at 01:54 PM.
    My Motto:
    Forum Motto:
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant & Yendor View Post
    GIANT IN THE PLAYGROUND: On a saner forum,
    there wouldn't have been such speculation.
    Interested in MitD? Join us in MitD's thread.

  18. - Top - End - #288
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2008

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! IC Thread

    10 gp each. Well in your case it depends on how big an area you need for your project, but 10 gp should be enough to get started.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grey_Wolf_c View Post
    Ovias starts marking the terrain, inscribing runes in different places and marking trees with small crosses. He carefully delimits the site, and makes sure that he can later find it, and that the work will proceed smoothly. He then checks on Eric, in case he wants or needs help in setting up the clearing.

    OOC: Storyteller, is it 10 gp each, or 10 gp total?

  19. - Top - End - #289
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Devil

    Join Date
    Dec 2007

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! IC Thread

    Imbrallius

    Zavulon:
    Spoiler
    Show
    My bad, didn't notice the time-warp. Just ignore it.


    Eric can find Imbrallius easily enough. "The handaxe, eh? Do you need it to clear lumber? I think the saw might be better suited for that than a hatchet..."

    To Ovias, he adds. "I've thought about it. Haven't had the chance to discuss it with everyone. Going to find Mara to see if she can aid as well."

    To wit, Imbrallius then begins looking for Mara. "Miss Herbswife? Have you a moment? I think we may have found some arable land I'd like to speak with you about."

  20. - Top - End - #290
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    jagadaishio's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! IC Thread

    Maria

    Eric's quest for a lumberjack will likely lead to Maria. She will help him clear the trees, taking 10 for a result of 11.
    GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig and add 1 to the generation. social experiment.
    ----------
    Fogmere City
    ----------
    Brute
    ----------

  21. - Top - End - #291
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Zombie pixe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    ..well, it's bloody cold?
    Gender
    Male

    Post Re: Shipwrecked! IC Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Grey_Wolf_c View Post
    Ovias "Grey" Greybeard - Dwarven mason, smith and engineer journeyman

    "You are most welcome, Erric" says Ovias, "but they are uneeded. Indeed, had it not been for your help, I'd still be in the camp listening to some builderrs-wanabees lecturring me in wherre I should build. You, instead, have guided me to the most logical place. I am currious: will I be able to count with yourr help when it comes to building? I will, of course, help you clear out the farming site first, unless otherrs come to help us do both at once."

    Ovias walks back to the camp with Eric... *snip*[/COLOR][/spoiler]

    Your help would be much appreciated. Do you know of anyone else who could help usÖ?


    I walk with Ovias on any other errands he has. Practicing my dwarven as I go.

    ((yes, eric can speek dwarven))

    EDIT: ((whops, missed loads of posts there!))

    @ Imbrallius: Yes that will be very usefull, would you mind if I borrowed it for a time?

    @ Maria: Your assistance will be most appreiciated, meet me at the edge of the woods tomorow, and we can start then. around mid moring ish ok?
    Last edited by Zombie pixe; 2008-03-01 at 01:21 PM.
    Failed at RAF hosting.

    AMENite
    Spoiler
    Show
    Roles in WW games so far...
    Villager:7
    Mason:1
    Seer:0
    Fool:2
    Alpha:1
    Devil:0
    Wolf:5
    Other:1

    Current games
    Stargate
    When Cicidians Cry
    Face Stealers
    Fatbelly 4


    BRC killed my Pixe!! thankies dude!

  22. - Top - End - #292
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Grey_Wolf_c's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! IC Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Daryk View Post
    Tano
    To Ovias, Tano said, "You can expect an elf to stand against tyranny of all kinds, dwarf. You're right, I don't know what you think. From your actions and what you have said, it SEEMS you favor staying here for an extended period. That proposition has NOT been debated, yet you appear to be using your vaunted knowledge to persuade us it is the best choice."
    Ovias "Grey" Greybeard - Dwarven mason, smith and engineer journeyman

    "Ok, this is now funny," says Ovias with heavy sarcasm "I can hearr worrds coming out of my mouth. Is my accent so think you cannot underrstand it? maybe the pitch is so low yourr delicate earrs do not pick it up? I said time and again I carre not what you do. I do not want yourr input, orr yourr help. I see no need to discuss what I have forr lunch, orr werre I go forr my needs. What I will do with my time is forr me to decide, so long as it does not endangerr the grroup. I am done perrsuading - people asked forr my rrecomendation and I gave it, again and again. Take it if you want, ignorre it if you will, build the ship orr stay in this beach to cook and die. Just stop yourr yamerring. I am sick of it. But above all, stop giving orrderrs afterr saying you will not take them. You want to flee - do so. Maybe then I will have peace."
    Last edited by Grey_Wolf_c; 2008-03-01 at 01:54 PM.
    My Motto:
    Forum Motto:
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant & Yendor View Post
    GIANT IN THE PLAYGROUND: On a saner forum,
    there wouldn't have been such speculation.
    Interested in MitD? Join us in MitD's thread.

  23. - Top - End - #293
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    sickler's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Courtenay
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! IC Thread

    Ben - Approaching the pond camp

    Carrying his sack of goods, Ben exits out of the underbrush to the edge of the water. "Hallo pond folk!" Ben calls out before stooping down to have a drink of water. Brushing his lips with his hand, he smiles as he glances around, "Anyone of you here could take me to that horrid alter that has the elf's britches stained?"

  24. - Top - End - #294
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Grey_Wolf_c's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! IC Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie pixe View Post

    Your help would be much appreciated. Do you know of anyone else who could help usÖ?


    I walk with Ovias on any other errands he has. Practicing my dwarven as I go.

    ((yes, eric can speek dwarven))
    Ovias "Grey" Greybeard - Dwarven mason, smith and engineer journeyman

    <I thought I did, Eric,> answers Ovias in dwarfish, happy to find someone else he can talk to in dwarfish, saving both the pain of Ovias' heavey accent, <but most have let me down in the last few days. Still, I think we can count with Zavulon, and maybe Imbrallius, although he will likely stay with the common goods. Maybe he can persuade a few others to help us - or maybe you can. I've lost my patience, and will let others handle that, since at this point I'll clearly do more harm than good>
    Last edited by Grey_Wolf_c; 2008-03-01 at 01:48 PM.
    My Motto:
    Forum Motto:
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant & Yendor View Post
    GIANT IN THE PLAYGROUND: On a saner forum,
    there wouldn't have been such speculation.
    Interested in MitD? Join us in MitD's thread.

  25. - Top - End - #295
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Shademan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    raiding wales!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! IC Thread

    Just in case anyone wondered: Zavulon made his way to the beach after his outburst at the dwarf and elf. any plant foolish enough to stand in his way was brutally trampled.
    Need a setting for your game? a character concept? any gaming related ideas? I make far to many to eat up myself, and therefor I am willing to share them. Free ideas! Get yer fluff here! PM me.


    The friendly neighborhood gentleman perv is always ready to help!

    on M&B:
    Quote Originally Posted by Celesyne
    oh, and looting villages is REALLY good money, if a nearby lord doesn't stop by and give you a daily dose of rape.
    http://baetzler.de/humor/meat_beings.html

  26. - Top - End - #296
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Devil

    Join Date
    Dec 2007

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! IC Thread

    Imbrallius

    @ Eric: "Not a problem. Just be careful with it. I'd hate to have it lose it's teeth so soon after it's liberation from the sunken ship. If any more wish to help, I'll send them over with more cutting instruments."

  27. - Top - End - #297
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Grey_Wolf_c's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! IC Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Sicarius View Post
    Imbrallius
    To Ovias, he adds. "I've thought about it. Haven't had the chance to discuss it with everyone. Going to find Mara to see if she can aid as well."
    Ovias "Grey" Greybeard - Dwarven mason, smith and engineer journeyman

    "Thank you, Master Imbrrallius", says Ovias, confident he can let it in the efficient administrator's hands. He locates Zavulon around the camp, and walks up to him, <Hello there, Zav. Would you care to help me clearing out a nice place I found? We should eventually be able to build a forge there, if everything goes well. Not sure I trust you alone with an axe, but we should have proffesional supervision>

    OOC: Zombie Pixie, I'm not sure where we are in the week, but since most of us have already stablished what we are doing this week (you know, collecting rocks, hunting, etc), do you think we could wait until the start of next week? That way it doesn't mess up weekly actions. Then again, we can pretend this is all happening on the last day of the week, and thus neatly "tomorrow" is actually the start of the new week...

    Actually, I'm liking that idea quite a bit, now that I think about it...
    Last edited by Grey_Wolf_c; 2008-03-01 at 02:07 PM.
    My Motto:
    Forum Motto:
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant & Yendor View Post
    GIANT IN THE PLAYGROUND: On a saner forum,
    there wouldn't have been such speculation.
    Interested in MitD? Join us in MitD's thread.

  28. - Top - End - #298
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Zombie pixe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    ..well, it's bloody cold?
    Gender
    Male

    Post Re: Shipwrecked! IC Thread

    ((you silly! it tomorow is next week! >.> <.<

    Honest!))
    Failed at RAF hosting.

    AMENite
    Spoiler
    Show
    Roles in WW games so far...
    Villager:7
    Mason:1
    Seer:0
    Fool:2
    Alpha:1
    Devil:0
    Wolf:5
    Other:1

    Current games
    Stargate
    When Cicidians Cry
    Face Stealers
    Fatbelly 4


    BRC killed my Pixe!! thankies dude!

  29. - Top - End - #299
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2008

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! IC Thread

    INFO ON BUILDING BOATS

    In the Stormwrack supplement, I found some info on boats bigger than a rowing boat and smaller than a keelboat. A boat called "launch" has the following stats: 8 crew/passengers, speed 1-1/2 mph, cost 500 gp. Two of these boats would be enough. All you need is loads of wood and Roostin to craft the boats.

    Remember, though, that you don't have any maps or other navigation information.

  30. - Top - End - #300
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Grey_Wolf_c's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007

    Default Re: Shipwrecked! IC Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by storyteller View Post
    INFO ON BUILDING BOATS

    In the Stormwrack supplement, I found some info on boats bigger than a rowing boat and smaller than a keelboat. A boat called "launch" has the following stats: 8 crew/passengers, speed 1-1/2 mph, cost 500 gp. Two of these boats would be enough. All you need is loads of wood and Roostin to craft the boats.

    Remember, though, that you don't have any maps or other navigation information.
    DC for boat building? And also, we are also lacking a second sailor to use the other boat...
    My Motto:
    Forum Motto:
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant & Yendor View Post
    GIANT IN THE PLAYGROUND: On a saner forum,
    there wouldn't have been such speculation.
    Interested in MitD? Join us in MitD's thread.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •