New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 153031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1478
  1. - Top - End - #1171
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Request a Homebrew

Quote Originally Posted by master256 View Post
    What about bonus languages and favored class? Otherwise, great.
    No idea. Whatever you want them to be, I guess.

Ingredients

2oz Djinn
    5oz Water
    1 Lime Wedge

Instructions

Pour Djinn and tonic water into a glass filled with ice cubes. Stir well. Garnish with lime wedge. Serve.

2. - Top - End - #1172
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Djinn_In_Tonic View Post
    No idea. Whatever you want them to be, I guess.
    I would have thought that Favored Class might be Rogue. Rogue because, at least how I envision it, it's a sentient, sapient, fungal tumbleweed, and who's going to notice a bunch of mushrooms? Also from the spores, which are kinda like poison. Bonus languages I'd say Any, since it could potentially know anything any of the other Spore Fragments learned more than 24 hours ago (though of course any one fragment won't know all of it). You think that's good for it?
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
    ...though Talla does her best to sound objective and impartial, it doesn't cover stuff like "ask a 9-year-old to tank for the party."
    My Homebrew

3. - Top - End - #1173
    Orc in the Playground

R581: (finally got to post it ) I need a fungus based variant of the druid, any suggestions?

4. - Top - End - #1174
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Smokin Red View Post
    R581: (finally got to post it ) I need a fungus based variant of the druid, any suggestions?
    Weeeeell, I don't think any Druid class abilities specifically require plants as opposed to fungi.
    ...though Talla does her best to sound objective and impartial, it doesn't cover stuff like "ask a 9-year-old to tank for the party."
    My Homebrew

5. - Top - End - #1175
    Orc in the Playground

R581
    Weeeeell, I don't think any Druid class abilities specifically require plants as opposed to fungi.
    Oookay that is not what I meant, I would like to play an myconid druid, and instead of having lots and lots of animal centered feats and abilities I would like to have more centered on fungi (or even plants)
    e.g. fungoid shape instead of animal shape, fungoid companion, ... (but I really just found three mobile fungoid creatures in my books)
    Is this too much to ask for?

6. - Top - End - #1176
    Titan in the Playground

R581

Oookay that is not what I meant, I would like to play an myconid druid, and instead of having lots and lots of animal centered feats and abilities I would like to have more centered on fungi (or even plants)
    e.g. fungoid shape instead of animal shape, fungoid companion, ... (but I really just found three mobile fungoid creatures in my books)
    Is this too much to ask for?
    My sig has an ACF that replaces Wildshape, and you could probably refluff it to control fungi instead of plants. As for animal companion, just ask your DM if you can use a fungal creature for the animal companion. Not much that needs to be homebrewed.
    My Homebrew

7. - Top - End - #1177
    Dwarf in the Playground

R582
    i was wondering if someone could make a erudite like class that uses mysterys rather than psionic
    Last edited by Noxsis; 2011-03-14 at 06:08 PM.

8. - Top - End - #1178
    Orc in the Playground

R581
    My sig has an ACF that replaces Wildshape, and you could probably refluff it to control fungi instead of plants. As for animal companion, just ask your DM if you can use a fungal creature for the animal companion. Not much that needs to be homebrewed.
    Okay, thanks, the ACF will work I think, and I will just have to look for some more fungal creatures.

9. - Top - End - #1179
    Dwarf in the Playground

R 426

For this GURPS game I'm in, I need a TL10 or below 'Hot Rod' type spacecraft. Preferably seating two, but no more than 4. It doesn't have to be armed, but having space for an armament would be nice. Basically, it's supposed to be a fighter/personal hotrod type craft.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kosjsjach View Post

To DM or not to DM-- that is the question:
    Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
    The slings and arrows of outrageous monsters,
    Or to take arms against a sea of Players
    And, by opposing, end them.

My homebrew:
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #1180
    Titan in the Playground

R581Okay, thanks, the ACF will work I think, and I will just have to look for some more fungal creatures.
    Could you comment or something on the ACF's thread about this?
    My Homebrew

11. - Top - End - #1181
    Dwarf in the Playground

if you dont mind, I need a Gloura
    http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/ex/20031003e
    Basically I need a character that can take levels in bard starting at 1, and the only major special ability needed is the ability to add Charisma to deflection AC.
    the +2LA is fine as it stands, but the racial HD need to go. some sort of way to tone down the ability score bonuses and cut the DR and elemental resistances to 1 or 2 maybe?
    Last edited by Rickshaw; 2011-03-21 at 07:52 PM.

12. - Top - End - #1182
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

I've been playing Pokemon Black a lot and I've become ever so attached to my Tepig. Could somebody create a fire pig creature? Call it a suisignus?

Magical beast with the fire subtype and a breath weapon, maybe CR 4 or 5, with rules for them as animal companions, paladin's special mounts and summon monster and summon nature's ally spells?
    Last edited by Blynkibrax; 2011-03-22 at 01:02 PM.
    Ut Abyssus per orbis terrarum.

13. - Top - End - #1183
    Dwarf in the Playground

MonkGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Blynkibrax View Post
    I've been playing Pokemon Black a lot and I've become ever so attached to my Tepig. Could somebody create a fire pig creature? Call it a suisignus?

Magical beast with the fire subtype and a breath weapon, maybe CR 4 or 5, with rules for them as animal companions, paladin's special mounts and summon monster and summon nature's ally spells?
    I hope this is what you are looking for. I do not know the intended environment or organization, and am not certain how to integrate it as a paladin mount.

Spoiler
    Show

Suisignus
    Medium Magical Beast (Fire)
    Hit Dice: 7d10+28 (66hp)
    Initiative: +2
    Speed: 40ft. (8 squares)
    Armor Class: 17 (+2 dex, +5 natural) Flat footed: 15 Touch: 12
    Base Attack/ Grapple: +7/+10
    Attack: Gore +10 (1d8+3+1d6 fire)
    Full Attack: Gore +10 (1d8+3+1d6 fire)
    Space/Reach: 5ft./5ft.
    Special Attacks: Breath Weapon, Powerful Charge, Trample, Flaming Tusks
    Special Qualities: Immune to fire, Vulnerable to cold
    Saves: Fort+9, Ref+7, Will+3
    Abilities: Str16, Dex14, Con19, Int4, Wis 13, Cha2
    Skills: Spot+6, Listen+8
    Feats: Improved natural attack (gore), Power Attack, Improved overrun
    Environment:
    Organization:
    Challenge Rating: 5
    Treasure: None
    Alignment: Often neutral
    Advancement: 8-9 HD (medium), 10-12 HD (large)
    Level Adjustment:-

Breath Weapon: 60ft. line damage 4d8 fire, reflex DC 17 half

Powerful Charge: A suisignus deals an additional 1d8 damage on a successful charge attack

Trample: A suisignus's trample deals 1d4+4+1d6 fire damage and has a save DC of 14

Flaming tusks:A suisignus's attacks deal an extra 1d6 fire damage

A druid of 10th level or higher may take a suisignus as their animal companion. The companions bonuses are those of a druid 9 levels lower.

Suisignus is added to the summon nature's ally V list.

Celestial Suisignus is added to the summon monster VI list.
    I exist only to create stuff to waste your time out of much better time-wasters.

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature

Mine started in a cave with my PCs killing undead. I don't think I've ever started a campaign in a tavern.

14. - Top - End - #1184
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

Awesome! Thank you, arpin!
    Shame about the rules for a paladin's mount, but we can't have everything.
    Ut Abyssus per orbis terrarum.

15. - Top - End - #1185
    Barbarian in the Playground

PirateCaptain

R. 583 I need 5 custom Artifacts for a 4e game. Each Artifact is mostly intelligent, with minor goals affiliated with the deity they are associated with. I just go completely blank while making these. The deities in question are all female, btw.

{table]Goddess | Domains | Artifact
    Angala | Forest, Plant-life, Wariness, Truth, Swiftness, Stealth | Angala's ?
    Cerath | Oceans, Sea-life, Peace, Love, Protection, Defense | Cerath's Pearl
    Faunath | Sky, Animals, Understanding, Trust, Willpower, Magic | Astral Fleece of Faunath
    Orlina | Mountains, Ore, Unity, Family, Strength, Fortitude | Hammer of Orlina
    Ralana | Underworld, Death, Destruction, Undead, Deception, Cruelty | Mask of Ralana[/table]

Minor Insights:
    • I honestly have no idea what to give Angala. I wanted it to have something to do with both Plant-life and Stealth.
    • Cerath's Pearl is about 6 inches in diameter and covered in ancient runes.
    • The Astral Fleece of Faunath might have something to do with Residdium creation. It sparkles.

16. - Top - End - #1186
    Ogre in the Playground

R584,
    For an epic non Gestalt game I am taking part in I wish to play a warlock Gish. I have 10 epic levels I need to be filled by a prestige class.
    I have 8 warlock levels, 3 hellfire warlock levels, 5 warforged juggernaut levels and 4 tome of battle levels. I am going to use 4 crusader levels as the tome of battle class unless the prestige class suits one of the other 2 better.

I wish to have an epic prestige class which works with the aforementioned build. Also I am a warforged. Do not try to match epic spellcasting, that is banned and there is nothing which is that powerful. I would say that the power level is tier 2 or 3.
    Last edited by Hazzardevil; 2011-03-30 at 03:43 PM.
    My extended signature.
    Thanks to the wonderful Ceika for my signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chained Birds View Post
    Just one of those guys vs girls things. Guys like giant, fighting robots that shoot lazerz out their eyes while girls like pretty jewelry that sparkle in the moonlight after having a romantic interlude with a charming gentleman.

Completely sexist, yes! Completely true, pretty much...
    I have Steam cards and other stuff! I am selling/trading them.

17. - Top - End - #1187
    Ettin in the Playground

R585

Nevermind, did it myself.
    Last edited by Tanuki Tales; 2011-04-05 at 01:31 PM.

18. - Top - End - #1188
    Dwarf in the Playground

DruidGuy

R.586: I request a reworked dwarf, with a Level Adjustment of +1 or less, based around the following concept:

Spoiler
    Show
    The dwarves in my campaign dwell primarily deep underground, in close proximity to the planet's core, the source of all arcane magic. As a result, these dwarves are unable to wield arcane magic, and gain spell resistance in compensation.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

Bindrune courtesy of Starfols. Request yours here!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Ikari View Post
    Could you touch the sound you heard in the vision you saw from the flavor you tasted from a color?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaq View Post
    2 + 2 = fish
    50 gp = +2
    2 + (50 gp) = fish
    50 gp = fish – 2
    sickened = – 2
    50 gp = fish + sickened
    Sick fish are 50 gp

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

19. - Top - End - #1189
    Ogre in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

R.587. I was thinking of playing a John Constantine Expy in my mates new 3.5 game. However I'm a 1st edition player so could use some help with it. Starting at 10th level, I was gonna do Mage 5/Rogue 1/some kind of demon summoning class?
    I Am A:Neutral Good Human Bard/Sorcerer (2nd/1st Level)
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-14
    Dexterity-11
    Constitution-16
    Intelligence-16
    Wisdom-12
    Charisma-16

20. - Top - End - #1190
    Bugbear in the Playground

R.589
    I'm sorry about not being as specific as I'm sure the moderator would like me to be, but I need a prestige class, probably 3 or 5 levels, to go with the name "Rune Caster." It should be designed so that it is most favorable for bards, has something to do with writing down glyphs, and has powerful ways to ward and protect buildings (people are also fine). It does not have to be particularly useful in combat or any adventuring situation; it may be a NPC utility class. I'm doing a collaborative effort on a campaign world, and someone introduced the idea of an alternate bard type that was called Rune Caster, but now I need stats for them. In his description, they warded buildings against earthquakes, and he said that it wasn't certain that they really were a type of bard.
    Last edited by sengmeng; 2011-04-03 at 09:48 AM.

21. - Top - End - #1191
    Dwarf in the Playground

R.588 i would love to see a template for applying abominations traits to any creature

22. - Top - End - #1192

C. 7

ARCANOMUTANT
    Arcanomutant is an acquired or inherited template that can be added to any living, corporeal creature (referred to hereafter as the base creature). An arcanomutant uses all the base creature’s statistics and special abilities except as noted here.
    I like this idea, but it could be even weirder if those special qualities changed under certain circumstances... maybe give them all the Critical resistance, and say that when they are hit for a critical hit, it induces mutations on them as their body tries to heal itself, causing one of the other traits to randomly sprout up, sort of like John Carpenter's Thing. I'd suggest: on critical, roll d8, 1-6, add corresponding mutation, 7-8, remove one of its current mutations.

23. - Top - End - #1193
    Dwarf in the Playground

C586

Pathfinder has a dwarf varient with SR. They lose the Hardy trait (+2 to saves vs Poison, Spells, and Spell Like Abilities) and gain SR 5 + Character level. If used in a non-pathfinder game this would qualify as +1LA Race. If it were me I would also let them keep the +2 vs Poison for +1LA.

24. - Top - End - #1194
    Dwarf in the Playground

C587

Posted response HERE in the 3.5 Roleplaying Forum, since request didn't need any Homebrew.

25. - Top - End - #1195

R.590

I need a prestige class to supplement the two in this link:

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193602

This should be a 5 level, near-epic prestige class based off of being an even higher level of clergy than the Night Reaper, essentially a class meant to keep them in line (just as the Night Reapers are meant to keep the Seducers in line). It should have some of their abilities, but I want a tie-in to werewolves as well, possibly the ability to cause and cure lycanthropy, and maybe a requirement that the be a werewolf before they can take the PrC.
    Last edited by sengmeng; 2011-04-03 at 04:33 PM.
    My Homebrew (Free to use, don't even bother asking. PM me if you do, though; I'd love to hear stories).

Avatar done by me (It's Durkon redrawn as Salvador from Borderlands 2).

Nod, get treat.

26. - Top - End - #1196
    Ettin in the Playground

R591

Can someone please homebrew up a Half-Hag template that can be applied to make a modular base race? I'm willing to settle for at most a +1 CR adjustment for it.

27. - Top - End - #1197
    Orc in the Playground

R. 592

For a campaign, I intend to have my character be a wizard that took a vow of silence. I need some kind of implementation of the vow of silence that still allows him to cast spells with verbal components.

28. - Top - End - #1198
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Bendraesar View Post
    R591

Can someone please homebrew up a Half-Hag template that can be applied to make a modular base race? I'm willing to settle for at most a +1 CR adjustment for it.
    C.591

There is something called a Hag Spawn in Unapproachable East. I'm not sure if it is a template or race, though, as I am away from my books.
    Extended Homebrew Signature

Let's Read the Monster Manual II!

Dwarf Cleric avatar by azuyomi244. Thanks!

Saurial Soulknife avatar by Serpentine. Thanks!

Warforged Fighter Avatar by C-Lam. Thanks!

29. - Top - End - #1199
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SlashRunner View Post
    R. 592

For a campaign, I intend to have my character be a wizard that took a vow of silence. I need some kind of implementation of the vow of silence that still allows him to cast spells with verbal components.
    The point of the Vow feats is that they give good bonuses but have a cost: upholding the vow. If you rework it to not have any meaningful cost, some DMs would take the benefits away. To avoid the price, try Silent Spell: Wizards can get it as a bonus feat, you can keep your spells, and it still has enough of a cost that most DMs would let you keep the vow.
    My Homebrew

30. - Top - End - #1200
    Halfling in the Playground

R 593

I need stats for vedalken and loxodon from magic the gathering in 4e.
    Sing praise to the Machine God.

Amazing avatar by C-Lam