The Otherworldly Dancer
    The Beautiful Freak
    more to come ...

2. - Top - End - #1382
    Halfling in the Playground

PirateWench

Default Re: Request a Homebrew

R672
    A feat(in the form of a poision sac the user swallowed as the focus) that also the user to disgusted poison and use them as breath weapons(rather they be contact, Injury ect). I would like for it to produce its own special poision and for it to increase with leveling(raises either damage or dc). oh also for it to grant a spell list similar to mother cyst feat which improves poision dc saves, has some dam dealing and includes cloud kill Please and thank you
    Last edited by SoliaTera; 2011-08-24 at 11:12 PM.

3. - Top - End - #1383
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Chivalry View Post
    R660

Could someone either homebrew or point me in the direction of a feat similar to Swift Hunter, but for monk/warlock mix? Preferably one that advances eldritch blast and unarmed damage at least, preferably with some other thing advanced.
    H660

Ascetic Supplicant
    Prerequisites: Eldritch Blast 2d6, Improved Unarmed Strike
    Benefits: Your Monk and Warlock levels (if any) stack to determine the damage you deal with unarmed strikes, your Eldritch Blast damage, and your caster level for your invocations. You may use your Wisdom modifier in place of your Charisma modifier to determine the save DCs of your Warlock invocations. In addition, you may apply Eldritch Essences to your unarmed strikes as though they were Eldritch Blasts. This does not apply to Blast Shapes or other abilities that specifically modify your Eldritch Blasts.
    A Guide to Free D&D - A resource of free, official D&D resources on the web.
    Handbooks Index
    My Homebrew Compendium

4. - Top - End - #1384
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SoliaTera View Post
    R661
    C 672 Something's wrong.
    My request a page or two back was 662.
    In fact, the thread was up to 668, then someone got confused, and the rest of us did.
    This should be 672, not 661.
    Demilich avatar by Smuchmuch. Thank you VERY much!

Old Extended Signature, last updated in 2012
    Awright, Supagoof, that's just awesome. Thanks!
    Spoiler
    Show

Infernal avatar by Savana. Thanks!

Nude version by SmuchMuch.

5. - Top - End - #1385

PirateWench

sry ill correct it

6. - Top - End - #1386
    Ogre in the Playground

R662
    I'd like a racial Paragon for a British people, playing up to Stereotypes and casting progression.
    My extended signature.
    Thanks to the wonderful Ceika for my signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chained Birds View Post
    Just one of those guys vs girls things. Guys like giant, fighting robots that shoot lazerz out their eyes while girls like pretty jewelry that sparkle in the moonlight after having a romantic interlude with a charming gentleman.

Completely sexist, yes! Completely true, pretty much...
    I have Steam cards and other stuff! I am selling/trading them.

7. - Top - End - #1387

Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    R662
    I'd like a racial Paragon for a British people, playing up to Stereotypes and casting progression.
    How's this? This is my first homebrew ever, so let me know what you think.

Her Majesty’s Gentleman

Spoiler
    Show

I say old bean, honor dictates I challenge you to a duel. –Edward Laughton III, Ninth Duke of Kent and Earl of Hardwick

Her Majesty’s Gentlemen are, above all else, protectors of the Queen, willingly laying down their lives to defend her. Still, some of Her Majesty’s Gentlemen are…rough around the edges when trouble comes by.

BECOMING A Her Majesty’s Gentlemen

Becoming a Her Majesty’s Gentleman is no easy task, and many spend their entire lives in the pursuit of it, only to fail time and again. Her Majesty’s Gentlemen must prove their loyalty, intelligence, and ability to the crown and must be recognized by other members of the nobility as deserving of the title. Though technically anyone can become a Her Majesty’s Gentleman, few indeed are those who actually manage to do so.

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
    To qualify to become a Her Majesty’s Gentleman, you must fulfill all the following criteria.
    Alignment: Her Majesty’s Gentlemen are always lawful. Non-evil
    Feats: Hooliganism, Improved Hooliganism, Bearing of Nobility, Rejection of Past Vices: (Hooliganism), Calm Under Pressure, Loyalty to the Crown, Improved Loyalty to the Crown, Superior Loyalty to the Crown
    Skills: Craft (Pipe) 6 Ranks, Craft (Tea) 7 Ranks, Soccer-playing 5 ranks, Knowledge (Nobility) 10 Ranks, Knowledge (Law) 8 Ranks, Condescension 6 Ranks, Diplomacy 8 Ranks
    Special: Must have been named a Knight of the Realm by the Queen herself and been granted a title of nobility no lower than Baron. Must own a monocle and pipe, as well as a dark coat and white gloves. Elaborately coifed mustache not required, but recommended.
    Special: Must be able to cast fourth level spells.

Class Skills

Craft (Pipe), Craft (Tea), Condescension, Soccer-Playing, Knowledge (Nobility), Knowledge (Law), Knowledge (Arcana), Knowledge (Weather), Search, Spot, Listen, Diplomacy, Gather Information, Polite Conversation

Skills Points at Each Level: 6 + int

Hit Dice: d8

Her Majesty's Gentlemen
    {table=head]Level|BAB|Fort|Ref|Will|Special

1st|+0|+0|+1|+2|Redirected Hooliganism, Noble Bearing

2nd|+1|+0|+1|+3|Lovely Weather We’re Having

3rd|+2|+1|+2|+3|Care for a Spot of Tea (2/day)

4th|+3|+1|+2|+4| We Call it Football

5th|+3|+1|+3|+4|Ducal Bearing

6th|+4|+2|+3|+5|Greater Redirected Hooliganism, Care for a Spot of Tea (4/day)

7th|+5|+2|+3|+5| I Daresay…, Elementary my Dear

8th|+6/+1|+2|+4|+6| I Insist on that Tea

9th|+6/+1|+3|+4|+6| Care for a Pint?, Hooligan’s Rage

10th|+7/+2|+3|+5|+7| God Save the Queen

[/table]

Weapon Proficiencies: A Her Majesty’s Gentleman is proficient with all simple and martial weapons, and automatically gains Exotic Weapon Proficiency: Cricket Bat, as a bonus feat at 1st Level, regardless of whether they would naturally qualify for it.

Spellcasting: Given their heritage, it is no surprise that Her Majesty's Gentlemen are excellent at understanding the arcane arts. At each level as a Her Majesty's Gentleman, characters progress in whatever spell casting class they were in upon entering the prestige class. They also gain access to all spells of the [Good] and [Law] descriptor as long as they are of the appropriate level. Furthermore, they may choose one spell from the [Protection] domain per day, to use as an at-will 3/day Spell-like ability, as long as they would normally be able to cast it based on their level.

Redirected Hooliganism (Ex): Her Majesty’s Gentlemen have learned, through long practice, to subdue their more brutish tendencies and redirect such energy to nobler pursuits. As such, Her Majesty’s Gentlemen may add their Wisdom modifier to attack rolls.

Noble Bearing (Su): Becoming a Her Majesty’s Gentleman is no easy feat, and all those that have achieved such heights have the bearing of nobility. Her Majesty’s Gentlemen project an aura of nobility out to 10 feet. All non-hostile entities must make a DC15 Will save or be awed.

Lovely Weather We’re Having (Ex): By 2rd level, Her Majesty’s Gentlemen are masters of chit chat. As a swift action during combat, Her Majesty’s Gentlemen may, once per encounter, withdraw themselves and a single enemy from combat for a chat based on a DC20 Con save. Affected enemies are removed from combat along with the Her Majesty’s Gentleman for 1d6 rounds. Neither may be harmed by any ill-effects. At the end of the time limit, the Her Majesty’s Gentleman may make a Diplomacy check (DC 20+(ECL+3)). If they succeed, the enemy will fight for the party for 1d6 rounds.

Care for a Spot of Tea (Ex): At 3rd level, Her Majesty’s Gentlemen know that tea is the sovereign remedy for all ills. They may, 2/day, give tea to another being, healing that person or creature all damage they may have sustained in the past two rounds. This ability can never be used by the Her Majesty’s Gentleman on himself.

We Call it Football (Ex): Knowledgeable as they are, upon reaching 4th level, a Her Majesty’s Gentleman may gently correct the misconceptions of another creature a number of times equal to their ECL/3, minimum one. If the creature or person fails a DC25 Will save, any single piece of information they know is changed to fit the desires of the Her Majesty’s Gentleman.

Ducal Bearing (Su):By 5th level, a Her Majesty’s Gentleman is fully at home around nobility. Their aura of nobility now extends to 30 feet, with a DC 25 Will save.

Greater Redirected Hooliganism (Ex): With greater practice, Her Majesty’s Gentlemen have become even more suited to noble pursuits, leaving their hooligan tendencies far behind. At 6th level, they may now add their Wisdom Modifier x 1.5 to their attack rolls and ˝ Wisdom modifier to damage rolls.

I Daresay… (Su): By 7th level, Her Majesty’s Gentlemen have become an entrenched part of the nobility, and have come to understand what it means to be a noble. They can show no weakness or surprise. Her Majesty’s Gentlemen are now immune to sneak attack damage and gain a +5 to Diplomacy and Bluff checks.

Elementary My Dear (Su): By 7th level, Her Majesty’s Gentlemen have gained extensive familiarity with the works of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. With this knowledge, Her Majesty’s Gentlemen gain +5 on Gather Information, Search, and Spot checks. Further, they are able to discern an enemies weaknesses. As a standard action once per encounter, they may deduce any elemental weaknesses possessed by an enemy, as well as their type, subtype, and species.

I Insist On That Tea (Ex): By 8th level, Her Majesty’s Gentlemen have become diplomatic forces of nature. They may, as a swift action 3/day, force an enemy out of combat for 1d6 rounds (while remaining in combat themselves), using their Diplomacy ranks+15 against Will. A save lowers the rounds out of combat to 1d3.

Care for a Pint? (Su): By 9th level, Her Majesty’s Gentlemen have begun to miss the freedom of their younger days. When they consume alchohol, Her Majesty’s Gentlemen take -2 Int, -4 Cha per pint consumed. In exchange, they gain DR 3/-- and +2 on both attack and damage rolls. Further, they are immune to fatigue and exhaustion. This stacks a maximum of four times.

Hooligan’s Rage After consuming four full pints, all thoughts of nobility and bearing are gone from the mind of Her Majesty’s Gentlemen. They enter a state of raw fury and are unaffected by mind-affecting, paralyzing, poisoning, entangling effects and are automatically stabilized if they go under 0 health. They receive a further +4 to damage rolls.

God Save the Queen (Su): At 10th level, the Her Majesty’s Gentleman has reached the upper echelons of the nobility. Their aura of nobility extends out to 60 feet and those affected must make a DC40 Will Save or be awed for 1d6 rounds. Success leaves them dazed for the same period. Finally, Her Majesty’s Gentleman is henceforth treated as an Outsider with the lawful subtype and gains DR 15/Axiomatic. They can also cast Protection from Chaos and Protection from Evil as at-will abilities.
    Last edited by TravelLog; 2011-08-25 at 06:06 PM.

8. - Top - End - #1388
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TravelLog View Post
    How's this? This is my first homebrew ever, so let me know what you think.

Her Majesty’s Gentleman

Spoiler
    Show

I say old bean, honor dictates I challenge you to a duel. –Edward Laughton III, Ninth Duke of Kent and Earl of Hardwick

Her Majesty’s Gentlemen are, above all else, protectors of the Queen, willingly laying down their lives to defend her. Still, some of Her Majesty’s Gentlemen are…rough around the edges when trouble comes by.

BECOMING A Her Majesty’s Gentlemen

Becoming a Her Majesty’s Gentleman is no easy task, and many spend their entire lives in the pursuit of it, only to fail time and again. Her Majesty’s Gentlemen must prove their loyalty, intelligence, and ability to the crown and must be recognized by other members of the nobility as deserving of the title. Though technically anyone can become a Her Majesty’s Gentleman, few indeed are those who actually manage to do so.

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
    To qualify to become a Her Majesty’s Gentleman, you must fulfill all the following criteria.
    Alignment: Her Majesty’s Gentlemen are always lawful. Non-evil
    Feats: Hooliganism, Improved Hooliganism, Bearing of Nobility, Rejection of Past Vices: (Hooliganism), Calm Under Pressure, Loyalty to the Crown, Improved Loyalty to the Crown, Superior Loyalty to the Crown
    Skills: Craft (Pipe) 6 Ranks, Craft (Tea) 7 Ranks, Soccer-playing 5 ranks, Knowledge (Nobility) 10 Ranks, Knowledge (Law) 8 Ranks, Condescension 6 Ranks, Diplomacy 8 Ranks
    Special: Must have been named a Knight of the Realm by the Queen herself and been granted a title of nobility no lower than Baron. Must own a monocle and pipe, as well as a dark coat and white gloves. Elaborately coifed mustache not required, but recommended.
    Special: Must be able to cast fourth level spells.

Class Skills

Craft (Pipe), Craft (Tea), Condescension, Soccer-Playing, Knowledge (Nobility), Knowledge (Law), Knowledge (Arcana), Knowledge (Weather), Search, Spot, Listen, Diplomacy, Gather Information, Polite Conversation

Skills Points at Each Level: 6 + int

Hit Dice: d8

Her Majesty's Gentlemen
    {table=head]Level|BAB|Fort|Ref|Will|Special

1st|+0|+0|+1|+2|Redirected Hooliganism, Noble Bearing

2nd|+1|+0|+1|+3|Lovely Weather We’re Having

3rd|+2|+1|+2|+3|Care for a Spot of Tea (2/day)

4th|+3|+1|+2|+4| We Call it Football

5th|+3|+1|+3|+4|Ducal Bearing

6th|+4|+2|+3|+5|Greater Redirected Hooliganism, Care for a Spot of Tea (4/day)

7th|+5|+2|+3|+5| I Daresay…, Elementary my Dear

8th|+6/+1|+2|+4|+6| I Insist on that Tea

9th|+6/+1|+3|+4|+6| Care for a Pint?, Hooligan’s Rage

10th|+7/+2|+3|+5|+7| God Save the Queen

[/table]

Weapon Proficiencies: A Her Majesty’s Gentleman is proficient with all simple and martial weapons, and automatically gains Exotic Weapon Proficiency: Cricket Bat, as a bonus feat at 1st Level, regardless of whether they would naturally qualify for it.

Spellcasting: Given their heritage, it is no surprise that Her Majesty's Gentlemen are excellent at understanding the arcane arts. At each level as a Her Majesty's Gentleman, characters progress in whatever spell casting class they were in upon entering the prestige class. They also gain access to all spells of the [Good] and [Law] descriptor as long as they are of the appropriate level. Furthermore, they may choose one spell from the [Protection] domain per day, to use as an at-will 3/day Spell-like ability, as long as they would normally be able to cast it based on their level.

Redirected Hooliganism (Ex): Her Majesty’s Gentlemen have learned, through long practice, to subdue their more brutish tendencies and redirect such energy to nobler pursuits. As such, Her Majesty’s Gentlemen may add their Wisdom modifier to attack rolls.

Noble Bearing (Su): Becoming a Her Majesty’s Gentleman is no easy feat, and all those that have achieved such heights have the bearing of nobility. Her Majesty’s Gentlemen project an aura of nobility out to 10 feet. All non-hostile entities must make a DC15 Will save or be awed.

Lovely Weather We’re Having (Ex): By 2rd level, Her Majesty’s Gentlemen are masters of chit chat. As a swift action during combat, Her Majesty’s Gentlemen may, once per encounter, withdraw themselves and a single enemy from combat for a chat based on a DC20 Con save. Affected enemies are removed from combat along with the Her Majesty’s Gentleman for 1d6 rounds. Neither may be harmed by any ill-effects. At the end of the time limit, the Her Majesty’s Gentleman may make a Diplomacy check (DC 20+(ECL+3)). If they succeed, the enemy will fight for the party for 1d6 rounds.

Care for a Spot of Tea (Ex): At 3rd level, Her Majesty’s Gentlemen know that tea is the sovereign remedy for all ills. They may, 2/day, give tea to another being, healing that person or creature all damage they may have sustained in the past two rounds. This ability can never be used by the Her Majesty’s Gentleman on himself.

We Call it Football (Ex): Knowledgeable as they are, upon reaching 4th level, a Her Majesty’s Gentleman may gently correct the misconceptions of another creature a number of times equal to their ECL/3, minimum one. If the creature or person fails a DC25 Will save, any single piece of information they know is changed to fit the desires of the Her Majesty’s Gentleman.

Ducal Bearing (Su):By 5th level, a Her Majesty’s Gentleman is fully at home around nobility. Their aura of nobility now extends to 30 feet, with a DC 25 Will save.

Greater Redirected Hooliganism (Ex): With greater practice, Her Majesty’s Gentlemen have become even more suited to noble pursuits, leaving their hooligan tendencies far behind. At 6th level, they may now add their Wisdom Modifier x 1.5 to their attack rolls and ˝ Wisdom modifier to damage rolls.

I Daresay… (Su): By 7th level, Her Majesty’s Gentlemen have become an entrenched part of the nobility, and have come to understand what it means to be a noble. They can show no weakness or surprise. Her Majesty’s Gentlemen are now immune to sneak attack damage and gain a +5 to Diplomacy and Bluff checks.

Elementary My Dear (Su): By 7th level, Her Majesty’s Gentlemen have gained extensive familiarity with the works of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. With this knowledge, Her Majesty’s Gentlemen gain +5 on Gather Information, Search, and Spot checks. Further, they are able to discern an enemies weaknesses. As a standard action once per encounter, they may deduce any elemental weaknesses possessed by an enemy, as well as their type, subtype, and species.

I Insist On That Tea (Ex): By 8th level, Her Majesty’s Gentlemen have become diplomatic forces of nature. They may, as a swift action 3/day, force an enemy out of combat for 1d6 rounds (while remaining in combat themselves), using their Diplomacy ranks+15 against Will. A save lowers the rounds out of combat to 1d3.

Care for a Pint? (Su): By 9th level, Her Majesty’s Gentlemen have begun to miss the freedom of their younger days. When they consume alchohol, Her Majesty’s Gentlemen take -2 Int, -4 Cha per pint consumed. In exchange, they gain DR 3/-- and +2 on both attack and damage rolls. Further, they are immune to fatigue and exhaustion. This stacks a maximum of four times.

Hooligan’s Rage After consuming four full pints, all thoughts of nobility and bearing are gone from the mind of Her Majesty’s Gentlemen. They enter a state of raw fury and are unaffected by mind-affecting, paralyzing, poisoning, entangling effects and are automatically stabilized if they go under 0 health. They receive a further +4 to damage rolls.

God Save the Queen (Su): At 10th level, the Her Majesty’s Gentleman has reached the upper echelons of the nobility. Their aura of nobility extends out to 60 feet and those affected must make a DC40 Will Save or be awed for 1d6 rounds. Success leaves them dazed for the same period. Finally, Her Majesty’s Gentleman is henceforth treated as an Outsider with the lawful subtype and gains DR 15/Axiomatic. They can also cast Protection from Chaos and Protection from Evil as at-will abilities.
    Too many prerequisites! With 8 feats as prerequisites, you wouldn't be able to take your first level until you had 18 other levels (that's assuming you are a human). You've also listed a lot of different skills...most classes don't get enough skill points for that.

9. - Top - End - #1389

I posted it normally and greatly reduced the requirements. Would you PEACH it more fully in the regular Homebrew forum?

10. - Top - End - #1390
    Bugbear in the Playground

That is awesome.

What can you do with the condescension skill? Make NPCs more hostile?

Also, nitpick, lawful outsiders generally have DR/anarchic or /silver.

11. - Top - End - #1391

H657

I don't know shadow magic, but this seems a natural fit for psionics:

Illithid Hunger Adept

{table=head]level|bab|fort|ref|will|special|power points|morsels
    1|0|0|0|2|native psionics, eat mind|4|3
    2|1|0|0|3|eat knowledge|12|4
    3|1|1|1|3|eat skill|21|4
    4|2|1|1|4|eat power, eat spell|32|5
    5|2|1|1|4|eat invocation|45|5
    6|3|2|2|5|eat maneuver, eat proficiency|62|6
    7|3|2|2|5|eat feat|80|6
    8|4|2|2|6|eat skill trick|99|7
    9|4|3|3|6|eat class feature|121|7
    10|5|3|3|7|eat racial ability|144|8
    11|5|3|3|7|eat power, greater|170|8
    12|6|4|4|8|eat spell, greater|197|9
    13|6|4|4|8||225|10
    14|7|4|4|9||254|11
    15|7|5|5|9||284|12
    16|8|5|5|10||314|13
    17|8|5|5|10||345|14
    18|9|6|6|11||376|15
    19|9|6|6|11||408|16
    20|10|6|6|12|eat salient divine ability|444|16[/table]
    HD: d4
    Skills: 6+int
    Class skills: Autohypnosis, Bluff, Concentration, Diplomacy, Gather Information, Intimidate, Knowledge(local), Knowledge(psionics), Psicraft, Sense Motive, Speak Language

native psionics (su): The only powers a IHA knows natively are Mind Link and Mind Thrust. However, they are treated as knowing powers of level half their class level for purposes of any feat or prc that requires knowing powers of a level (e.g. expanded knowledge)
    eat mind (su): An IHA can eat the mind of a creature that was killed less than 5 minutes ago. This grants the IHA power points equal to the victim's hit dice, grants the IHA knowledge of exactly what capabilities the victim had in life, allows the IHA to take any specific facts from the victims mind and allows the IHA to convert the victims abilities into morsels according to the rules below. Morsels are special psionic powers. There is a strict limit to how many morsels an IHA can hold, and once that limit is reached any new morsel must displace an old one. Once displaced, a morsel is gone forever. If not displaced, a morsel may be kept forever. If the victim ever returns to life, they will no longer have any abilities which have been eaten.
    eat knowledge (su): costs 1pp, grants bonus to check on a single knowledge skill equal to victim's ranks or 3+IHA's hit dice whichever is less.
    eat skill (su): costs 2pp, same as eat knowledge but any skill
    eat power (su): copy a known psionic power, except that the base pp cost is doubled
    eat spell (su): make a known or prepared spell into a power, with pp cost 4 x level. Drop verbal. somatic and cheap material components -- retain expensive material or xp costs.
    eat invocation (su): least: 4pp, lesser: 8pp, greater: 12pp, dark: 16pp
    eat maneuver (su): 4pp. must have sufficient initiator level
    eat proficiency (su): 1pp for 1 hour of proficiency with specific weapon, shield or armor type
    eat feat (su): pp cost is twice the lowest level at which the feat could be gained. If the feat is passive, the power grants 1 hour of it. Ignore any restrictions on when the feat can be used.
    eat skill trick (su): costs 1pp, otherwise like feat
    eat class feature (su): same as eat feat, but class feature
    eat racial ability (su): gain a special ability or attack. Cost is victims racial hit dice, or 1 if it has none. You must have any requisite anatomy (e.g. a tail for a tail-sweep). Otherwise like eat feat. You cannot gain spellcasting this way.
    eat power, greater (su): like eat power, but cost not doubled
    eat spell, greater (su): like eat spell, but cost is 2xlevel
    eat salient divine ability like eat feat, but for sda

12. - Top - End - #1392

R658

I am looking for a prestige class for non-Dread Necro arcane spellcasters focused on making them them superior to Clerics when it comes to minionmancy. Things I would like to see would be some Horned Harbringer-level undead control/animation cap-boosting, Some way to obtain desecrate or an effect like it, some means of getting inflict spells or another method of healing your minions, and also a full power Rebuke(so none of this based on PrC class levels or "Rebukes as a cleric of X levels less then your character level.).

Anybody think they can tackle this one?
    Awesome evil Necro-Cleric Avatar created by Ceika

In D&D I am a..

Spoiler
    Show
    Level 3 Lawful Evil Half-Elf Cleric with the following ability scores...

Strength- 11
    Dexterity- 13
    Constitution- 12
    Intelligence- 15
    Wisdom- 17
    Charisma- 16

To find out your D&D self take this quiz today!

13. - Top - End - #1393
    Dwarf in the Playground

R 663

From the DF Devlog:
    I tried the butcher command in the arena, and the necromancer managed to raise both a skeleton and a walking hollow skin... which I suppose I'll keep since it makes about as much sense as a walking skeleton.
    So, could someone make me a Undead Skin?
    Last edited by RedWarrior0; 2011-09-04 at 02:24 PM.

14. - Top - End - #1394
    Titan in the Playground

H 658
    Is this for the ACF and feats I made? Well I noticed you can't get both feats until level 9, which is annoying for anyone focusing on it. You could loosen the level pre-req so you can get both feats by level 6. Here's a PrC based off of Hierophant to take the minion making even further on that ACF, at the expensive of casting ability.

Miniomancer, 5 level PrC
    Requirements: Knowledge (religion) 15 ranks, able to rebuke and command undead, spell focus (necromancy) or extra turning or any feat related to undead
    Poor BAB, poor fort, poor ref, good will, d4 HD
    Each level increases your caster level and your level for the purpose of rebuking, but not your spells per day.
    Each level select one of the special abilities below. You may select the same ability multiple times, and the effects stack.

Mastery of Undead (Su)
    Add a +4 bonus to your rebuking checks. If your check allows you to command undead, add 6 to the number of HD of undead commanded (you may not use this second bonus to rebuke additional undead, only command). This ability only affects undead, even if you somehow have the ability to rebuke other creatures.

Command Power (Su)
    This special ability increases the miniomancer's effective level by 2 when determining whether or not an undead creature is commanded rather than rebuked. Thus the highest HD commanded, half of this level, increases by 1. This is in addition to the effective level automatically gained with each level of miniomancer which applies to all aspects of rebuking. This ability only affects undead, even if you somehow have the ability to rebuke other creatures.

Foul Reach (Su)
    A miniomancer with this ability increases the range of his necromancy spells by 1 category: touch to close, close to medium, or medium to long (the maximum). If the spell requires a melee touch attack, the miniomancer must make a ranged touch attack instead. Each time this ability is selected increase the range another step, to a limit of long.

Delegation of Command (Su)
    This ability allows a miniomancer to transfer one or more uses of his rebuke undead ability to a willing creature. This transfer lasts anywhere from 24 hours to one week (chosen at the time of transfer), and while the transfer is in effect, the number of turning attempts per day allowed to the miniomancer is reduced by the number transferred. The recipient rebukes undead using the miniomancer's rebuking level (and any Mastery of Undead, Command Power or other bonuses) but uses her own charisma modifier.

You may come up with other related special abilities with DM approval.

I'm not sure how the balance comes out on these. If undead CR scales at a rate of 1 per HD it should be ok, but if it's too much less than that the PrC might become too weak later without something else like a magic item similar to a phylactery of undead turning to help you keep up. EDIT: I noticed that create greater undead gives you a pretty good deal here, whereas say an army of skeletons not so much. Another metagame note: this is meant to be a very dippable PrC, taking levels as you need them.
    Last edited by ericgrau; 2011-09-01 at 07:53 AM.
    So you never have to interrupt a game to look up a rule again:
    My 3.5e Rules Cheat Sheets: Normal, With Consolidated Skill System
    TOGC's 3.5e Spell/etc Cards: rpgnow / drivethru rpg
    Utilities: Magic Item Shop Generator (Req. MS Excel), Balanced Low Magic Item System
    Printable Cardstock Dungeon Tiles and other terrain stuff (100 MB)

15. - Top - End - #1395

Good attempt, but not what I am looking for, I stated above I wanted a way to increase my controllable undead from animate dead and wanted a way to make up for the lack of desecrate....the latter being MASSIVELY HUAGE since desecrate means the cleric is better then you, even with your ACF the cleric still laughs his *** off at how pathetic you are at animation, because you lack desecrate.
    Awesome evil Necro-Cleric Avatar created by Ceika

In D&D I am a..

Spoiler
    Show
    Level 3 Lawful Evil Half-Elf Cleric with the following ability scores...

Strength- 11
    Dexterity- 13
    Constitution- 12
    Intelligence- 15
    Wisdom- 17
    Charisma- 16

To find out your D&D self take this quiz today!

16. - Top - End - #1396
    Titan in the Playground

So consider it an oversight and add desecrate and similar undead related spells to the list. It's not any better than casting animate dead twice though as it does nothing to boost your rebuking, unlike consecreate. It's protection for your undead against turning if they're camping a specific area, or to raise more uncontrolled undead if camping a specific area but otherwise doesn't seem like all that special of a spell. Especially since PCs tend to be on the move rather than setting up base. And if you have a situation where you want to have a desecrate prepared ahead of time so you can raise twice as many undead, why not animate dead ahead of time?

Here I'll make it easier, add these spells to the unholy necromancer list even though they aren't necromancy:
    1: hide from undead
    2: desecrate
    3: undetectable alignment
    5: unhallow (you must know a spell to tie it to the unhallow)

Similar spells from non-core sources would also be added. Undetectable alignment isn't really undead related but I added it anyway at a higher level as it seemed like a staple given the class' nongood alignment requirement (if the DM enforces such things). Otherwise I still left out unholy/evil spells.
    Last edited by ericgrau; 2011-09-01 at 07:56 AM.
    So you never have to interrupt a game to look up a rule again:
    My 3.5e Rules Cheat Sheets: Normal, With Consolidated Skill System
    TOGC's 3.5e Spell/etc Cards: rpgnow / drivethru rpg
    Utilities: Magic Item Shop Generator (Req. MS Excel), Balanced Low Magic Item System
    Printable Cardstock Dungeon Tiles and other terrain stuff (100 MB)

17. - Top - End - #1397
    Dwarf in the Playground

R. 659 can someone make some psychopomps about 2 to 6 would be nice please and thank you. (psychopomps are a type of netural outsider from pathfinder)
    Last edited by Noxsis; 2011-09-01 at 08:09 PM.
    only darkness is truly eternal

credit for avatar goes to vrythas

18. - Top - End - #1398
    Orc in the Playground

R.660 I would like a heroic tier fourth edition class for a specific NPC.

He is a denizen of the shadow plan, and uses shadow magic to replicate effects normally associated with necromancy. The party are just about to confront a priest of Orcus, and instead run into this fellow trying to seal the Priest into a coffin. The party and the NPC have gotten the wrong end of the stick and have attacked each other. The NPC is animating the skeletons with shadow energy so that the party, who he believes are cultists, cannot re-animate them.

The NPC is a follower of the Raven Queen. I'm thinking he would be a leader class, summoning a small amount of minions and then using his powers to buff and heal them, with a small amount of long range offensive powers. I'm thinking that some form of darkvision would be a good class feature, as well as the ability to teleport between shadows a small amount of times per day, or at most once per encounter.
    Last edited by SirDalyus; 2011-09-02 at 08:49 AM.

19. - Top - End - #1399
    Ogre in the Playground

R 661

It would be greatly appreciated if somebody could stat up a minecraft creeper for DnD 3.5.
    GLORIOUS SOVIET SNAIL SUPERTECHNOLOGY

Comrade L.E.S.S. by The Mad Hatter!

Quote Originally Posted by Viper9090 View Post
    My weirdest nightmare has just been replaced.
    (Recaiden) He lives!
    (Firedaemon33) Ia! Ia! TechnoScrabble F'Taghn!
    My job requires I leave without warning or explanation sometimes. I should be back within a few days each time.

20. - Top - End - #1400
    Ogre in the Playground

H/C 661: Already done. Thank Strawberry man for that one.

Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #1401
    Dwarf in the Playground

So as not to fudge up the numbering system, I'm mentioning that my previous post is now R 663:
    Quote Originally Posted by RedWarrior0 View Post
    Animated hollow skin request

22. - Top - End - #1402

H663

Skin

Can effect any creature with a skin (not exoskeleton). Hair and feathers are preserved, but all internal organs are carved out.

Change to mindless undead and adjust hit dice as with skeleton. Normal undead and mindless traits and immunities. Skins cannot speak in any way.

Attacks: A skin keeps its original attacks except for bite attacks. It keeps any weapon or armor proficiencies (even if from class levels).

Hardness: if the base creature had natural armor, lose that but gain an equal amount of DR/-

Immune to Bludgeoning: no matter how hard the blow, the skin deforms around it and then bends back into shape.

Semblance of Life: +8 bonus to all disguise checks to make the skin resemble its former self. However, the skin's mindless and silent nature may give it away no matter how good the disguise.

Light as a Balloon: A skin is only 1/8 the weight of the original creature, while keeping the cross-section. This has many effects:
    • -12 penalty on bull rushes
    • +8 on jump checks
    • when falling, falls 5 feet on the first round and 10 in any successive rounds. Never takes or deals falling damage. This applies even if the fall is from its own high jump.
    • effected by wind as if 4 size categories smaller
    • can be used as a sail, but this causes a -4 penalty to all profession(sailor) checks with the resulting boat

CR +0
    LA - (mindless)

The following is rumor and madness, pay it no heed:
    Spoiler
    Show

Goes Pop
    Falling Anvil (Strike) [Chaos]
    Level 2
    Prerequisites 1 Falling Anvil maneuver, 1 Narrow Bridge maneuver
    Action 1 standard action
    Range Melee
    Target One Undead Skin
    Duration 2d4 rounds
    Save Fort Negates
    Make a touch attack against an undead skin with a piercing weapon. If it connects, it deals 1 point of damage. The skin must then make a fort save (dc 12+your cha modifier) or begin deflating. For 1d4 rounds, it flies randomly at 40ft/round (roll d8 each for theta and phi). Then, if it has not yet received magical healing, it falls (like a normal object) to the ground looking like a normal (not undead) skin. It spends the next 1d4 rounds reinflating itself, after which it is back to normal. During its reinflation, it is helpless.

23. - Top - End - #1403
    Ogre in the Playground

R 664?
    A template to apply to any mindless undead, that turns them intelligent, gives them LA based on certain conditions (LA 0 for a 2 HD zombie human? or something like that?), and lets them apply half Cha mod to HP at each level. They should stay undead, though.

Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #1404
    Dwarf in the Playground

MindFlayer

R 665
    An unique inevitable

He need some powers similars to pathfinder inquisitor, really good at "tanking" and social skills [intimidade included].

Cool roman theme to.

He uses a adamantine bastard sword [retractable in his right arm], metal feathered wings, a ranged attack option.

And, at last, Damage Reduction, Regeneration [bypassed by "chaos"], high armor class, Spell Like`s = kolyarut with a cool plus.

PS: He´s CR is 21

Thanks
    Last edited by Biguds; 2011-09-06 at 11:15 AM.

25. - Top - End - #1405

R666

I'd like to request...

Drum roll

A Dragon Monster Class For Pathfinder!
    ~ Thanks to Crimmy for Richardtar ~

26. - Top - End - #1406
    Dwarf in the Playground

i second R.666 i want to see some primal dragon monster classes for pathfinder
    only darkness is truly eternal

credit for avatar goes to vrythas

27. - Top - End - #1407
    Ogre in the Playground

R 667 Re-requesting + re-numbering something from before. (And explaining it better)
    The Marveled Sorcerer ACF (By ChumpLump; Thanks for linking me to it, guys) is basically a Specialist Sorcerer. So it should be possible to use some of the Specialist variants.
    As it is, the Marveled Sorcerer only qualifies for 1/3rd of them, and loses it's familiar. Fortunately, while a lot of the variants wouldn't even work with a spontaneous caster, none of the ones a Marveled <X> qualifies for do that. So a Marveled Conjurer and a Specialist Conjurer can both take the Rapid Summoning option. But a Marveled Evoker can't take Enhanced Summoning or Spontaneous Summoning (Which would be pointless).

I don't want you to remedy that. Instead, I want something the Marveled <X> can take, but the Specialist <X> can't. One variant per school, that take away something the Marveled Sorcerer gets, but gives him a unique ability useful to him, that has to do specifically with the school.
    And I repeat, the Specialist Wizard, even if he took the same school, cannot be allowed to qualify to take this variant too.

Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #1408

C. 668 [OGL & Pathfinder] Here's a request:

Plush Golems (all with minimum amount of HD), please include purchase cost.
    - Fine
    - Diminutive
    - Tiny
    - Small
    - Medium
    - Large

Magic item that is bonded to a golem that allows wearer/user to command it.
    Last edited by Twin Dragons; 2011-09-14 at 08:53 PM.
    Extended Signature

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a... (retook on 09/13/11)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lawful Neutral Human Druid/Cleric (2nd/2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
    STR 9, DEX 11, CON 12, INT 13, WIS 14, CHA 14

29. - Top - End - #1409
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGirl

C. 668 Lord of Sarunia (your request is 668 as best as I can tell so please number it)

See here for the Plush Golem: http://creaturecatalog.enworld.org/c...CreatureID=946

Debby
    P.E.A.C.H. Please Evaluate And Critique Honestly. Being nicer and kinder doesn't hurt either. Note I generally only critique 3.5 and Pathfinder material.
    Please, please, please when using non-core material, cite to the books. There are too many books to wade through to find the one with the feat, special ability or spell you use.
    my creations in homebrew signature thread

30. - Top - End - #1410
    Ogre in the Playground

C.666 This falls clearly outside the remit of this thread.

Tryasking someone like Soft Serve, Stycol or Hyudrai
    Mine is not so much a Peter Pan Complex as a Peter Pan Doom Fortress and Underground LairTM!
    Fae-o-matic Want a fae from folklore stated? Give me the lore and I'll do it for you!
    Le Cirque Funeste Evil Fairy Circus! Ray Bradbury, refined down to snortable powder!