New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: [Avatar d20 Project] Autumn Twilight IC

Okku proceeds to drench the tents in water, as Lee, Yun, and Han advance from the sides. He manages to freeze the flaps up without anyone noticing. Gin begins tunneling an escape route, in case something goes wrong. The guards look very bored, half asleep almost. You are about to sneak into the unguarded supply tent...

Where is the other Dao that matches this set?! You're worthless scum, do I have ti do everything MYSELF?!

The man seems to be making a statement, not asking a question. Han recognizes his voice, he is Poi, Quartermaster of the Fire Nation 11th regiment

OOC: since gin doesn't have the excavate seed, he'll start the tunneling from the bushes roughly ten feet from camp.

2. - Top - End - #242
    Barbarian in the Playground

Han

Han positions himself to the side of the tent flap. Yun, could you give me a little breeze? I'd like to see who old Poi is shouting at and if he'll be much of a problem

Spoiler
    Show
    What do I know about Poi?
    Also, spot check if Yun gives me an inconspicuous "keyhole" to look through: (1d20+3)[23]
    --------------------------
    Marten, make a wiggle check
    {[[[(((o((EE[\\
    =================

Gold contributer to the Avatar Project
    Firebender avatar by Shades of Gray

3. - Top - End - #243
    Dwarf in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Whew. I'm sorry; I thought I'd be back online at the beginning of the week, but my internet's been all wonky. I'm back for now; if I take too long, assume something's gone wrong and NPC me. Hopefully the problem's fixed for now.

Yun
    A gentle breeze blows, lifting the edge of the tent flap just enough for Han to sneak a look as Yun's voice glides to Han on a puff of wind. "Take a look, but be quick. I don't want anybody to notice us looking through."

((Not going to bother with rolling: Hand of Air is DC 5, so there's absolutely no way I can fail.))

4. - Top - End - #244
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Ya know, I'm really not cut out for this," mutters Gin as he begins to make the tunnel.

Spoiler
    Show
    Should I make some kind of roll?

Silver Contributor To The Avatar d20 Project

5. - Top - End - #245
    Barbarian in the Playground

Okku

After Okku manages to freeze the tents shut, he positions himself next to one of the full water basins and readies himself to create an ice dome in case anyone gets noticed. A dome of ice around a guard calling for help should muffle him long enough for them to escape.
    GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig and add 1 to the generation. social experiment.
    ----------
    Fogmere City
    ----------
    Brute
    ----------