New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282944 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #541
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Any Orc/Goblinoid Fans??

Quote Originally Posted by watsyurname529 View Post
    Well I'm once again back after disappearing. I get way too busy with school... Argh. Anyway, I finally have a concept or two for a PrC. I'm going to be doing a Sickness/Debuffing PrC. I'm thinking a melee/magic hybrid. Use spellcasting to cause debuffs and sickness and then melee to finish them off (along with a bonus against sick/debuffed enemies).

So help me brainstorm a bit.
    Sounds kind of like an alt-Hexblade to me. if you want some inspiration, there's a PRC in Complete Scoundrel that thrives off of fear and can be devastating to enemies w/ one of the 3 fear conditions.
    Goblin Cannon Crew avatar by Vrythas.
    Spoiler
    Show

Gnome Gun Mage avatar by NEO|Phyte
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletmanalive View Post
    Damn you Cieyrin! Cieyrin!!!!!read as Khaaaaan!

My badges! :D
    My Homebrew
    The Gunslinger's Handbook
    Archetype Combo List!

2. - Top - End - #542
    Bugbear in the Playground

It is kinda an alternate hexblade, but instead of a curse, it's disease/sickness flavored. Plus it's a PrC and probably will be a better option than a straight hexblade. I'll try to make it as different as possible. I'll go look at that fear PrC, I know what you're talking about, I just can't remember it off the top of my head.

3. - Top - End - #543
    Titan in the Playground

Bugbear Enforcer now has Epic Levels.
    Revised avatar by Trixie, New avvie by Crisis21!
    Mah Fluffy Death Critters
    Orcs and Goblins
    Behold the Power of Kitteh!
    Backup threads available here

4. - Top - End - #544

GLOOM RAZOR

"You don't have to be better than someone to defeat them, just bring them down to below your level. Then it's easy." - Gloom Razor Motto

The Gloom Razor is a spellcaster with some melee abilities that debilitates their foes and then moves in for the kill. They specialize in debuffs and sickness and other nasty ways of making someone ill. A Gloom Razor will weaken you as much as possible, then run in and strike you down. They are fearsome if you are frail of body and mind. If they get first strike, then you're that much weaker already.

BECOMING A GLOOM RAZOR
    Spellcasting is the base of this class, so primarily casters are the most likely choice. However there is a melee combat part of the class, so spellsword type characters are the best choice. Wizard/Rangers, Clerics/Fighters, Sorcerer/Scouts, just some spellcasting plus some melee mixes.

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
    BAB: +3
    Skills: Spellcraft 5 Ranks
    Spellcasting: 2nd Level Divine or Arcane

Class Skills
    The Class Name's class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Concentration (Con), Craft (Int), Heal (Wis), Intimidate (Cha), Knowledge (Arcana) (Int), Profession (Wis), Spellcraft (Int)

Skills Points at Each Level : 2 + Int Mod

Hit Dice: d6

Code:
       BAB  Fort    Ref    Will  Abilities
    1. +0    +2     +0     +2    First Infection, Gloom Combat
    2. +1    +3     +0     +3    Razor's Edge
    3. +2    +3     +1     +3    Gloom Curse: Health
    4. +3    +4     +1     +4    Gloom Immunity
    5. +3    +4     +1     +4    Gloom Curse: Ability
    6. +4    +5     +2     +5    Gloom Immunity II
    7. +5    +5     +2     +5    Gloom Curse: Speed
    8. +6    +6     +2     +6    Razor's Edge II
    9. +6    +6     +3     +6    Gloom Curse: Power
    10.+7    +7     +3     +7    Black Hex
    Weapon Proficiencies: A Gloom Razor gains no new proficiencies.

Spellcasting:

First Infection (Su): The Gloom Razor is a carrier of a special magical disease, and can infect his enemies with this disease, weakening them for the kill. A number of times equal to your relevant casting modifier (i.e. Int for Wizards, Wis for Clerics) per encounter you may try to infect an enemy. As a standard action with a range of 30ft, the enemy must make a DC (10 + 1/2 PrC Lvl + Casting Mod) Fort save or suffer the infection and become Infected. The infection can be cured with a Remove Disease spell or equivalent which requires a caster level check vs the Gloom Razor, or is cured in 1d4 Days. Only creatures with a Constitution score can be affected. The debuffs are listed and increased with level and are cumulative:
    1st Level: -2 Attack/Damage
    4th Level: -2 AC
    7th Level: -2 Saves
    10th Level: Increase all debuffs to -3

Gloom Combat (Ex): A Gloom Razor learns how to start mixing magic with might and how to mix magical pain and weakness, with the pain of a blade. At 1st Level, a Gloom Razor ignores Spell Failure Chance for Light Armor and Light shields, including bucklers. A Gloom Razor also trains their physical as well as their mental abilities, gaining Improved Toughness as a bonus feat.

Razor's Edge (Ex): A Gloom Razor has a particular weapon they know where to stick on the infected to double the pain. At 2nd Level, choose 1 Melee Weapon, you gain +1d6 Dmg vs Infected Targets, this is extra damage and does not multiply with a critical hit. At 8th Level, choose another melee weapon, both weapons deal +2d6 Dmg vs Infected Targets.

Gloom Curse (Su): The Gloom Razor learns a number of curses and hexes to infect their victims with even worse sickness and weaken them so they can finish them off with their blade. Each Curse may be used once per encounter, is a standard action, and has a range of 30 ft. The target must make a DC (10 + 1/2 PrC Lvl + Casting Mod) Fort save or suffer its effects. One target may be affected with multiple curses, and their effects stack with each other, but not with any other effect. Each curse can be removed with a Remove Curse spell or equivalent, but requiring a caster level check vs. the Gloom Razor to succeed. All effects last for the duration of the encounter, and are cured 1d4 days afterward.

Health Curse: The first curse a Gloom Razor learns is the basic health curse. The body of the enemy is overall weakened, has their health and fitness is suddenly ravaged. If the target is affected, they take 2d6 +1 per CL (Max 2d6+10) damage. But it is not ordinary damage, this health damage actually lowers their maximum HP to that level for the duration of the curse. They treat that number as their max HP for any abilities or spells they use, any healing they receive, etc. If the target is Infected, as per the First Infection ability, then they receive an extra 1d6 damage.

Ability Curse: The next curse a Gloom Razor learns targets more specific parts of the body, rendering them frail and useless. If the target is affected with this curse, pick any one ability score and it receives a -4 penalty. This once again becomes the new maximum for that ability score for the duration of the curse. If the target is Infected, the penalty is increased to -6.

Speed Curse: The third curse of a Gloom Razor is designed to slow a target down and not let them escape, force them to face the music. If the target is affected with this curse, the target is affected as per the Slow spell for the duration of the curse. If the target is Infected, the penalty is increased to -2.

Power Curse: The fourth and final curse the Gloom Razor learns is the Power Curse. Designed to sap the target's power and render them weak and ready for the knife. If the target is affected with this curse, the target loses 1d3+1 Caster Levels for the duration of the curse. If the target is Infected, they loose an additional Caster Level.

Gloom Immunity (Ex): A Gloom Razor is a master of infection and causing their enemies to become weak. As such a Gloom Razor knows the advantages of disease and becomes immune to it. At 4th Level, you gain Immunity to Normal Disease and Poison. At 6th Level the Immunity extends to Magical Diseases.

Black Hex (Su): The final nail in the coffin. The Black Hex is a Gloom Razor's masterpiece. The Black Hex is designed to suck the life out of someone, rendering them powerful enough only to bow to the Gloom Razor. Just as the knife comes down and seals the deal. The Black Hex functions like any of the Gloom Razor's curses, but the DC is increased +2 and the Gloom Razor gains a +2 on checks made to dispel the curse. If the target is inflicted with the Black Hex, they lose 1d3+1 Levels for the duration of the curse. However, the Black Hex thrives on misery and pain and uses the ambient suffering to increase its effects. For every Gloom Curse that is currently affecting a target in combat, the Black Hex gains +1 to the DC to resist and the Gloom Razor gains +1 on checks made to dispel the curse.

PLAYING A GLOOM RAZOR
    Brief description on how to play the class you are designing.
    Combat: Here's a section where you will describe common combat methods for your class. Remember to include information on how your class will use his powers in combat.
    Advancement: This is a section on different options and paths that the class can go down when they advance in power.
    Resources: What resources might a member of this PrC be able to draw on..

GLOOM RAZORS IN THE WORLD
    A quote of somebody else talking about your class!
    A brief description of how your class is persevered in the world and how he interacts with the world.
    Daily Life: Some general information about the typical day in the life of your class.
    Notables: Make up some cool information about notable figures in the history of your class. It's best to give a little information from one of the good alignment and evil alignment (unless it's a good or evil only class).
    Organizations: Some information about organizations dedicated to the practice of your class and other organizations which members of your class will be attracted towards.

NPC Reaction
    This is an in detail description of how NPC's would perceive your class and the immediate generalization that people would give of your class.

GLOOM RAZORS IN THE GAME
    This is a good place to provide a quick note on how your class will effect game play statistically.
    Adaptation: This is a place where you put in detail how people can adapt your class into their campaign setting.
    Encounters: This is a place to describe what sort of encounters PC's will have with NPC versions of your class.

Sample Encounter
    Give an example of how one might encounter a member of this PrC.
    EL x: Give the encounter level and description of a sample member of this class and a stat block for him/her.

Name
    alignment/Gender/Race/Levels
    Init +0, Senses: Listen +, Spot +,
    Languages
    ------------------------------------------------
    AC , touch , flat-footed ()
    hp ( HD)
    Fort +, Ref +, Will +
    Speed ft. ( squares)
    Melee
    Base Atk +, Grp +
    Atk Options
    Combat Gear
    Spells Prepared
    Supernatural Abilities
    -----------------------------------------------
    Abilities Str , Dex , Con , Int , Wis , Cha
    SQ
    Feats
    Skills
    Possessions
    Last edited by watsyurname529; 2010-08-29 at 11:27 PM.

5. - Top - End - #545
    Titan in the Playground

Awright Wats!! It's nice to see you back!
    Orcs and Goblins

6. - Top - End - #546

Yeah. I get swamped with school work and can't find the time to post on the boards.

Anyway, I have the concept for my latest PrC as posted above. I've decided on a more magic than melee type for the PrC. The Gloom Razor will wear down its enemies with debuff spells (and other goodies!) and then go in for the kill with a blade.

Any thoughts would be helpful as I'm kinda having trouble thinking of ideas.

7. - Top - End - #547
    Titan in the Playground

have it be able to use up a daily use of its hexblades curse to zap someone with a disease?
    Orcs and Goblins

8. - Top - End - #548
    Titan in the Playground

Any thoughts on how many Manifester levels the Firebreathe should lose?
    Orcs and Goblins

9. - Top - End - #549
    Ettin in the Playground

For the Fire Breather, you'd need to flesh out improved fire-control first before figuring out the manifester level loss.

Also, Fireskin at level 9 feels extremely weak, considering that items take half fire damage and have hardness, that 1 measly point of fire damage ain't gonna do anything to anybody's weapon. I'd say make it do at least 1d6 fire damage, which is pretty standard for damage on contact type effects, as most creatures aren't going to be all "Fire Hot! No Touch Burning Psion!" for 1 fire damage per attack, especially considering you're not going to see this till maybe level 15-16 at the earliest, as said Firebreather will be CR 19 and anybody running up and attacking him in melee is gonna have the HP to burn through that it won't deter them in the slightest.

On a different note, the Azure Master's Telepathy power is incomplete at level 7. It kinda stops right after expanding it's telepathy out to a mile.
    Spoiler
    Show

My Homebrew
    Archetype Combo List!

10. - Top - End - #550

Quote Originally Posted by Bhu View Post
    have it be able to use up a daily use of its hexblades curse to zap someone with a disease?
    To clear up some confusion, this is not a Hexblade PrC. It is similar in it's function, but it's open to all spellcasters.

However that does give me an idea to give Hexblades a bonus for taking the PrC.

Also, I'm creating custom diseases which function more like debuff spells, but with a different flavor. Then I'm also going to give it a slight poison ability. Inflicting real diseases is okay, but not really helpful in combat because it takes a few days to work.

11. - Top - End - #551
    Titan in the Playground

Dai-bakemono has epic levels, fixed azure master, finished up Improved Flame Control for firebreather.
    Orcs and Goblins

12. - Top - End - #552
    Ettin in the Playground

I'd say 7 manifester levels for the Firebreather, losing one at each level of Firebreath.
    Spoiler
    Show

My Homebrew
    Archetype Combo List!

13. - Top - End - #553
    Titan in the Playground

Kewl. FInished it up except for the example NPC. Ironheart Crusader now has epic levels.
    Orcs and Goblins

14. - Top - End - #554
    Titan in the Playground

Im thinking i should revise the Orc Sergeant and Pirate. In all the forums I've posted them they've seemed the most meh. In the meantime:

OROG BRUTE

"Being called a brute is a reflection of my physical, not mental, prowess."

Orog Psionics tend to use their powers to enhance their physical abilities to better combat their people's enemies.

BECOMING A OROG BRUTE
    Orog Brute's tend to begin as Psychic Warriors or Wilders, though some are Psions.

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
    Race: Orog
    Psionics: Manifester Level 5th, and must be able to Manifest Hustle
    Skills: Autohypnosis 4 ranks, Concentration 4 ranks, Intimidate 4 ranks, Knowledge (Psionics) 4 ranks
    Feats: Improved Sunder, Power Attack, Psionic Weapon

Class Skills
    The Orog Brute's class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Autohypnosis (Wis), Climb (Str), Concentration (Con), Intimidate (Cha), Jump (Str), Knowledge (Psionics)(Int), Ride (Dex), and Use Psionic Device (Cha)
    Skills Points at Each Level : 2 + int

Hit Dice: d8

Code:
       BAB  Fort    Ref    Will  Abilities
    1. +0    +2     +0     +0    Psychic Smite 1/day
    2. +1    +3     +0     +0    Psychic Riposte, +1 level of original Manifesting class
    3. +2    +3     +1     +1    Psychic Endurance
    4. +3    +4     +1     +1    Psychic Smite 2/day, +1 level of original Manifesting class
    5. +3    +4     +1     +1    Psychic Riposte
    6. +4    +5     +2     +2    Psychic Endurance, +1 level of original Manifesting class
    7. +5    +5     +2     +2    Psychic Smite 3/day
    8. +6    +6     +2     +2    Psychic Riposte, +1 level of original Manifesting class
    9. +6    +6     +3     +3    Psychic Endurance
    10.+7    +7     +3     +3    Unstoppable, +1 level of original Manifesting class
    Weapon Proficiencies: Orog Brutes gain no new weapon or armor proficiencies.

Psychic Smite (Su) At first level you can declare any successful critical hit to be a Psychic Smite once per day. You may declare after the critical confirmation roll, but before rolling for damage. At 4th level you may do this twice per day, at 7th level you may do this 3 times per day. You may spend 8 power points to do maximum damage with your hit as a Free Action. This only applies to your weapon damage, not magical enhancements like Flaming Burst, or Bonus Dice like Sneak Attack or Skirmish.

Psychic Riposte (Su) At second level if your opponent fails his attack roll in melee combat, you may make an attack of opportunity if you have one to knock him off balance. You make an opposed level check against your opponent, and if you win he is -2 on all rolls the next round.

At 5th level if your opponent fails his attack roll in melee combat, you may make an attack of opportunity if you have one to make a Sunder attempt against his weapon.

At 8th level if your opponent fails his attack roll in melee combat, you may make an attack of opportunity to attack him.

All of these abilities require you to have at least 1 Power Point in reserve, and you must expend your Psionic Focus.

Psychic Endurance (Su): At 3rd level you may spend 5 power points to delay taking damage from any 1 hit for 2 rounds.

At 6th level you may instead delay any effect that requires a Saving throw for 2 rounds.

At 9th level if you are brought to -10 hit points you may delay your death one round per point of Constitution modifier by spending 5 power points.

Unstoppable (Su): You may now fight and act normally when at - to -9 hp. If you are brought to -10 hp or less, or fail a Save or Die effect you may spend all your remaining power points and expend your psionic focus to become Unstoppable. While Unstoppable you are immune to any effect allowing a Saving Throw, and can fight normally regardless of how much damage you take. You may fight for 1 round per point of Intelligence modifier, and then die. You automatically confirm all criticals while Unstoppable. A minimum or 5 power points is required to use this ability.

PLAYING AN OROG BRUTE
    You are not a simple warrior. And anyone who makes that mistake will pay for it. Your fellow Orogs look up to you to back them up in a fight, and you don't disappoint. In fact they usually end up being your backup. Too bad your people's enemies can't see past their own stereotypes of race, or they'd find you less effective.
    Combat: Brute's soak damage while trying to get that critical that will allow them to put their opponent away. They're almost classic tanks.
    Advancement: Brutes tend to focus on the ability to delay or shrug off hits and effects in order to keep getting in hits. Eventually they can whittle the opponent to nothing.
    Resources: Orog Brutes are usually members of the military, and can usually draw upon the resources of said military in times of trouble.

OROG BRUTES IN THE WORLD
    "He touched me and my arm went numb!"
    Orog Knight's tend to view the world in terms of 'Orcs' and 'everything else'. They tend to be raised by the military and their views tend to be warped by that childhood. Many are far more xenophobic than even the average Orog.
    Daily Life: You train obsessively, awaiting the great war with the other humanoids which you hope will come within your lifetime. When not training you are usually on assignment.
    Notables: Khe (CE Male Psychic Warrior 5/Orog Brute 5) has been leading caravan raids on the surface in preparation for a minor war.
    Organizations: The Brutes themselves have their own section within the military. They train with each other almost exclusively. Officially they don't really have a name other than what company they belong to.

NPC Reaction
    NPC's tend to think of you as another Orc, and generally Orc means bad. When you bust out the psychic powers, it goes downhill swiftly from there.

OROG BRUTES IN THE GAME
    As with my other Orog classes this tends to present them as a more organized militaristic society than other Orcs. Sort of implying they're major campaign bad guys.
    Adaptation: This assumes that Orogs are in your campaign and a major enough threat to have a standing developed military force as opposed to a horde of barbarians.
    Encounters: PC's will encounter Orog Brutes during any Orog raid or military action. They will also encounter them when raiding Orog cities.

Sample Encounter
    EL 12: Raids are being conducted by Orogs swarming up from the Underdark at night, and a few of them seem to have supernatural abilities that put the local merchants caravans at a disadvantage. The PC's have been hired to take these new Orogs out.

Khe
    CE Male Orog Psychic Warrior 5/Orog Brute 5
    Init +0, Senses: Listen +0, Spot +0, Dark Vision 120'
    Languages Orc, Undercommon, Common, Dwarven, Gnome
    AC 28, touch 13, flat-footed 28 (+2 Natural, +13 Armor, +3 Deflection)
    hp 55 (10 HD)
    Fort +9, Ref +2, Will +2
    Speed 30 ft. (6 squares)
    Melee +4 Falchion +15/+10 (2d4+11/18-20)
    Base Atk +6, Grp +11
    Atk Options Psychic Smite 2/day, Psychic Riposte
    Combat Gear 1 Potion of Cure Serious Wounds
    Powers Known 1st: Adrenaline Boost, Offensive Precognition, Offensive Prescience
    2nd: Body Adjustment, Incite Bravery

Manifester Level: 7, Power Points: 22
    -----------------------------------------------
    Abilities Str 20, Dex 11, Con 12, Int 16, Wis 10, Cha 10
    SQ Orc Blood, Light Blindness, Fire Resistance 5, Cold Resistance 5, Racial weapon proficiencies, Psychic Endurance
    Feats Greater Psionic Weapon, Improved Sunder, Power Attack, Psionic Weapon
    Skills Autohypnosis +10, Climb +11, Concentration +11, Intimidate +6, Jump +11, Knowledge (Psionics) +9, Ride +6, Search +9, Use Psionic Device +5
    Possessions +5 Full Plate, +4 Falchion, Fiendhelm, +3 Ring of Protection, 1 Potion of Cure Serious Wounds, 125 GP

EPIC OROG BRUTE

Hit Die: d8
    Skills Points at Each Level : 2 + int
    Psychic Smite: You gain an additional daily use of Psychic Smite at Level 21 and every 3 levels thereafter.
    Bonus Feats: The Epic Orog Brute gains a Bonus Feat every 3 levels higher than 20th
    Last edited by Bhu; 2009-02-26 at 06:01 AM.
    Orcs and Goblins

15. - Top - End - #555
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Yay! A new Orog class!
    Spoiler
    Show
    My Characters
    According to this test, I am a LN Half-Orc Cleric, Lvl.2.
    "And in the layer of the Deep Ones, we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever." - H.P. Lovecraft

16. - Top - End - #556
    Titan in the Playground

Wow I didn't think the Orogs would be so popular!

Ironheart berserker now has epic levels.
    Orcs and Goblins

17. - Top - End - #557
    Titan in the Playground

The Gray Suns now have epic levels.
    Orcs and Goblins

18. - Top - End - #558

Yay! The forums are back online!

Anyway, I've got the basis for the Gloom Razor in my head, it's just difficult to write it out and have it do what I want.

19. - Top - End - #559
    Titan in the Playground

Orog Knight now has Epic levels
    Orcs and Goblins

20. - Top - End - #560
    Titan in the Playground

Tanarukk Firesword now has Epic levels, Orog Brute updated.
    Orcs and Goblins

21. - Top - End - #561
    Titan in the Playground

Anyone think Psychic Smite is over the top?
    Orcs and Goblins

22. - Top - End - #562
    Ogre in the Playground

When combined with stuff with a huge crit multiplier. For example, I can get a lance up to a 19-20/x5 fairly easily. Mind you, the fact it's limited in the amount of times it can be done, tones it down nicely.

However, it needs something at level 10. Nobody like a PrC with a dead final level. Even if it's just phychic smite 4/day, it needs something.
    For the last time, it stands for Shadow of Darkness!

Thankin' Nevitan fer me babytar!

Kasaad Shadowweb-Chitine Paladin of Freedom (now a clickable link!).

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauve Shirt
    SoD is my favorite too.
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerHunter View Post
    SoD casts Pun
    SoD's Pun crits TigerHunter for 10k.
    TigerHunter dies.

Genderbender week comin' up! SoDess by Bisected8 *applause*

23. - Top - End - #563
    Ettin in the Playground

I think Psychic Smite is alright; it just makes the crit more devastating by ensuring the damage is maximized. It doesn't auto-crit, increase the multiplier or add extra damage on top of it. I think the ability is fine as is.

That said, you should probably define which damage is maximized. Is it just the weapon or do you include other damage, like elemental enchantments, burst effects, sneak dice, etc? There's a big difference in power between the smite that maximizes your large +1 Fullblade and your large +2 Flaming Burst Fullblade when you have 5 levels of Lurk to Psychic Sneak attack with.
    Spoiler
    Show

My Homebrew
    Archetype Combo List!

24. - Top - End - #564
    Titan in the Playground

I edited it, and added everything escept the capstone. Thoughts on how many levels of Manifester it loses? I was gonna go with 5.
    Orcs and Goblins

25. - Top - End - #565
    Ettin in the Playground

The way Psychic Parry reads, it's more of a Psychic Riposte, since it doesn't actually improve your defense at all, just allows you to hit back when they miss, which is a riposte.

For the final ability of Psychic Endurance, I assume you mean you can delay death for 1 round per point of Constitution bonus. The description implies that, though it seems like an incomplete thought at the moment.
    Spoiler
    Show

My Homebrew
    Archetype Combo List!

26. - Top - End - #566
    Titan in the Playground

I tweaked the abilities. Tigerskin Berserker now has epic levels and 3 new maneuvers.
    Orcs and Goblins

27. - Top - End - #567

I was thinking about making some simplistic posts on alternate orcs and goblinoids, made via templates or something else, that follow the course of various real-world mythological concepts. I'm not sure if it would fit, but I figured I'd ask.
    LGBTitP

28. - Top - End - #568
    Titan in the Playground

Id like to see it Rap

capstone is up for Orog Brute
    Last edited by Bhu; 2009-02-11 at 04:29 AM.
    Orcs and Goblins

29. - Top - End - #569
    Ettin in the Playground

Unstoppable feels like a souped up, shorter version of Deathless Frenzy...
    I think the immune to Saved effects is a little too much for even that, as that eliminates most effects. That approaches on the epic Juggernaut PRC's abilities, which I don't think provided that kind of benefit, either...
    Spoiler
    Show

My Homebrew
    Archetype Combo List!

30. - Top - End - #570
    Titan in the Playground

Well the idea is that you'll have 3-4 rounds of being invulnerable, but then you'll die. You can be raised/resurrected of course, but thats probably small recompense to some. I edited it as you cant become unstoppable till -10 hp. An oopsie on my part.
    Orcs and Goblins