New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1475
  1. - Top - End - #1111
    Dwarf in the Playground

Daemon

Default Re: Any Orc/Goblinoid Fans??

Eikonos the Bugbears have no Epic stuff yet, would you mind if i did them one class before moving on to your requests?
    Bhu, from what I gathered so far, it is you who actually creates things on this thread...I am only the armchair fan of your works, and that means: everything you do is fine with me, because I respect the time you spend doing this, the inspiration you still have, the patience with us - critics and the skill required to balance all the elements of a homebrew into an enjoyable equilibrium.

2. - Top - End - #1112
    Titan in the Playground

Other people post their creations too y'know

And I think they'd do so more often if they got more PEACHing

and the Bugbears get one before we move on to your requests:

BUGBEAR TERRORIST

[IMG]Picture URL[/IMG]

"Fear has it's uses."

Terrorists are arcane warriors who specialize in causing fear, and cursing opponents. They are used to destabilize cities before invasion forces are sent in.

BECOMING A TERRORIST
    Bugbear Terrorists begin as Hexblades, and perfect the craft of that class before becoming a Terrorist

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
    Race: Bugbear
    Class Abilities: Hexblade's Curse 5/day
    Skills: Intimidate 22 ranks, Knowledge (Arcana) 22 ranks
    Feats: Extend Curse, Frightful Presence, Epic Curse
    Spells: Must be able to cast at least 1 spell with the Fear descriptor

Class Skills
    The Class Name's class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Bluff (Cha), Climb (Str), Concentration (Con), Hide (Dex), Intimidate (Cha), Knowledge (Arcana, Local)(Int), Listen (Wis), Move Silently (Dex), Ride (Dex), Spellcraft (Int), and Spot (Wis).
    Skills Points at Each Level : 2 + int

Hit Dice: d10

Code:
      Abilities
    1.     Loom
    2.     Curse of Fear
    3.     Terrorize
    4.     Loom
    5.     Curse of Fear
    6.     Terrorize
    7.     Loom
    8.     Curse of Fear
    9.     Terrorize
    10.    Lord of Terror
    Loom (Su): At 1st level if you attack an opponent who is flat-footed, he perceives you as 2 Size Classes larger than you are for the duration of the encounter if he fails a Will Save (DC is 10 plus 1/2 HD plus Charisma Modifier). You do not take Size Penalties, but you do get the usual Size Bonus to Grapple, Bull Rush, Trip, and Overrun Checks. Also the damage of your attack increases two steps (i.e. if your sword normally does 1d6 it now does 1d10). Your opponents attacks have a 20% chance of missing due to the difference in your real and perceived sizes.

At 4th level if you succeed with your Loom ability you also gain a +8 Deflection Bonus to AC for the duration of the encounter.

At 7th level if you succeed with your Loom ability your opponent is Denied his Dexterity Bonus to Armor Class against you for the duration of the encounter.

Curse of Fear (Su): At 2nd level, opponents you have successfully Cursed do not gain a Saving Throw against Fear Effects.

At 5th level, opponents you have successfully Cursed that are Immune to Fear lose that immunity for the duration of their Curse.

At 8th level the duration of any Mind-Affecting Fear effects successfully cast within 120' of you (including your own abilities) is doubled.

Terrorize (Su): At 3rd Level if you successfully Curse an opponent under the influence of a Fear effect they must make a Willpower Save (DC is 10 plus half HD plus Charisma Modifier) or die immediately.

At 6th Level whenever an opponent you have successfully Cursed saves against a Death Effect he is Panicked for 1d6 rounds.

At 9th Level any opponent within 60' of you under the influence of a Fear effect loses 2d6 hit points per round.

Lord of Terror (Su): You are immune to Mind-Affecting Effects and Death Effects. You are immune to abilities or spells that do nothing but give untyped penalties (such as the Hexblade's Curse or the Bestow Curse spell). Your Type becomes Outsider with the Native and Evil subtypes. The Save DC of your Hexblade's Curse and Loom abilities increase by +4.

Weapon Proficiencies: Bugbear Terrorists get no new weapon or armor proficiencies.

PLAYING A TERRORIST
    You exist purely to scare the bejeezus out of people. The thought being if you make them too terrified to fight the Bugbears can take over without a battle. It appeals both to Bugbear pride and laziness. Plus you're probably a sadistic whacko who gets his jollies scaring people anyway.
    Combat: You tend to use your fear and curse abilities to frighten opponents away, and hamper any willful enough to stay. With a little luck you can permanently drive a few insane and thus enhance your reputation.
    Advancement: Most Terrorists concentrate on increasing their curse and Fear abilities. It's the bread and butter of their profession.
    Resources: You usually have the backing of the Bugbear government (or at least a pretty rich employer).

TERRORISTS IN THE WORLD
    "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"
    You usually don't interact with the world much at all. You stay in hiding because if no one knows what you look like or where you are it enhances your rep.
    Daily Life: You spend much time studying your magic or future targets. You need to know what scares them the most to really mess with them.
    Notables: Yavuz (CE Male Bugbear Hexblade 17/Epic Hexblade 3/Bugbear Terrorist 1) is hired to depopulate areas so Bugbears can move in.
    Organizations: There are a few training schools for terrorists, but usually you belong to some sort of military organization.

NPC Reaction
    Most NPC's run screaming from you. A few drop dead from heart failure or go insane.

TERRORISTS IN THE GAME
    This class lends itself to pretty evil players, and can be campaign troubling. So make sure the player using it isn't a fathead.
    Adaptation: This one is best for dark, gritty campaigns.
    Encounters: Terrorists are usually encountered when someone needs a city evacuated or cowed into submission, or they need everyone scared away from a certain place.

Sample Encounter
    EL 25: The PC's have been hired to discover whats haunting a local mountain peak. And what's coincidentally making all the noise that sounds an awful lot like construction...

Yavuz
    CE Male Bugbear Hexblade 17/Epic Hexblade 3/Bugbear Terrorist 1
    Init +4, Senses: Listen +3, Spot +3, Dark Vision 60', Scent
    Languages Common, Goblin
    ------------------------------------------------
    AC , touch , flat-footed (+3 Natural, )
    hp 177 (25 HD)
    Fort +10, Ref +10, Will +14
    Arcane Resistance, Mettle
    ------------------------------------------------
    Speed 30 ft. (6 squares)
    Melee
    Base Atk +21, Grp +25
    Atk Options
    Combat Gear
    Spells Per Day 1st: 3 (DC 15)
    2nd: 3 (DC 16)
    3rd: 3 (DC 17)
    4th: 2 (DC 18)
    Spells Known 1st: Cause Fear, Detect Magic, Phantom Threat, Protection from Good, Undetectable Alignment
    2nd: Blindness/Deafness, Darkness, See Invisibility, Touch of Idiocy
    3rd: Dispel magic, Hound of Doom, Nondetection, Slow
    4th: Cursed Blade, Fear, Greater Invisibility, Phantasmal Killer
    Supernatural Abilities Greater Hexblade's Curse 6/day (DC 28), Aura of Unluck 2/day, Dark Companion, Loom (DC 28)
    -----------------------------------------------
    Abilities Str 18, Dex 10, Con 15, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 18
    SQ
    Feats Ability Focus (Hexblade's Curse, Loom), Empower Curse, Extend Aura, Extend Curse, Frightful Presence, Improved Initiative, Epic Aura of Unluck, Epic Curse
    Skills Climb +6, Hide +2, Intimidate +29, Knowledge Arcana +23, Listen +3, Move Silently +6, Search +2, Spot +3
    Possessions

EPIC HEXBLADE

Hit Die: d10
    Hexblade's Curse Beginning at Level 21 and every 4 levels thereafter you gain an additional daily use of your Hexblade's Curse, and the Save DC of your Hexblades curse continues to increase with Epic Levels.
    Aura of Unluck Beginning at Level 24 and every 4 levels thereafter you gain an additional daily use of you Aura of Unluck ability.
    Spells Your Caster level increases with Epic levels but you don't get extra spells per day, nor do you learn new spells. At level 24 and every 6 levels thereafter the Hexblade may choose another spell to cast as a Swift Action.
    Familiar At Level 22 and every 2 levels higher your Familiars Intelligence and Natural Armor Bonus increase by an additional +1. The Familiars Spell Resistance is equal to his Masters Level+5. At 21st level and every 10 levels after that the Hexblade gains the benefits of the Epic Spell Feat for one spell of their choice.
    Bonus Feats: The Epic Class Name gains a Bonus Feat every 5 levels higher than 20th

Extend Aura
    Your Aura of Unluck lasts longer
    Prerequisites: Aura of Unluck
    Benefits: This may be taken multiple times. Each time you take it increase the duration of your Aura of Unluck by 3 rounds.

Epic Curse
    Only the God's themselves can cast worse curses than yours.
    Prerequisites: Dire Hexblade's Curse 6/day, Empower Curse
    Benefits: The Penalty for your Hexblade's Curse raises to -8. If you have the various Curse Feats from Dragon 339 it has the following effects:
    Curse of Distraction: DC=30+Spell Level
    Curse of Failure: +8 Bonus
    Curse of Ignorance: -20 Penalty
    Curse of Paranoia: -10 Penalty
    Curse of Sloth: Move reduced to 5'.
    Curse of the Softened Blade: -8 Penalty
    Curse of the Stricken: -8 Penalty

Epic Aura of Unluck
    Arrows just seem to disintegrate in the air around you sometimes...
    Prerequisites: Aura of Unluck 4/day
    Benefits: The percentile chance for attacks to miss you increases to 50%.

Epic Arcane Resistance
    Spell? What spell?
    Prerequisites: Arcane Resistance, Mettle
    Benefits: Your Arcane Resistance Bonus on Saves doubles.

Epic Swift Spell
    You can permanently cast one spell swiftly.
    Prerequisites: Able to cast a spell from the Hexblade spell list as a Swift Action
    Benefits: Choose one spell you can cast as a Swift Action. You may now cast that spell as an Immediate Action once per day. Each time ou take this Feat choose a new Spell to apply it to.
    Last edited by Bhu; 2010-06-26 at 05:46 PM.
    Revised avatar by Trixie, New avvie by Crisis21!
    Mah Fluffy Death Critters
    Orcs and Goblins
    Behold the Power of Kitteh!
    Backup threads available here

3. - Top - End - #1113
    Titan in the Playground

Rage Feats

Bloody Rage
    When raging you can do terrible damage.
    Prerequisites: Rage, Improved Critical
    Benefits: When you are Raging and you successfully confirm a Critical hit you may expend a daily use of your Rage to increase the weapons critical multiplier by 1 for the duration of that Rage. In other words if it normally does x2 damage on a critical, it now does x3

Painless Rage
    You don't feel pain as much when raging.
    Prerequisites: Rage, Damage Reduction as a Class Feature, Improved Toughness
    Benefits: When Raging the DR you gain from the Barbarian class doubles. For example if you normally have DR 2/-, you have DR 4/- while raging.

Epic Bloody Rage
    You really hand out the pain when Raging
    Prerequisites: Mighty Rage, Bloody Rage, BAB 21+
    Benefits: While raging you may expend an extra daily use of your Rage. A number of times during that Rage session equal to your Constitution modifier you may elect to do maximum damage instead of rolling for it. You do not have to declare you are using this ability until you would normally roll damage.

Epic Painless Rage
    Nobody takes a beating like you
    Prerequisites: Rage, DR 5/- or better as a Class Feature, Base Fort Save +15, Painless Rage
    Benefits: You have a 50% chance to turn a successfully confirmed critical hit into a regular hit while raging.

Feat
    Des
    Prerequisites:
    Benefits:

Feat
    Des
    Prerequisites:
    Benefits:
    work in progress
    Last edited by Bhu; 2010-06-02 at 12:11 AM.
    Orcs and Goblins

4. - Top - End - #1114
    Titan in the Playground

I should be back to a normal schedule soon. Got the first two feats up
    Orcs and Goblins

5. - Top - End - #1115
    Ettin in the Playground

Bloody Rage should probably expend rage uses, not curse uses, which is probably some carryover from Terrorist, I imagine. Also, the damage mod should probably follow normal multiplier math, increasing the mod by 1, more-or-less.
    Goblin Cannon Crew avatar by Vrythas.
    Spoiler
    Show

Gnome Gun Mage avatar by NEO|Phyte
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletmanalive View Post
    Damn you Cieyrin! Cieyrin!!!!!read as Khaaaaan!

My badges! :D
    My Homebrew
    The Gunslinger's Handbook
    Archetype Combo List!

6. - Top - End - #1116
    Titan in the Playground

Edited the first two feats and added epic versions
    Orcs and Goblins

7. - Top - End - #1117
    Banned

Epic Painless Rage
    Nobody takes a beating like you
    Prerequisites: Rage, DR 5/- or better as a Class Feature, Base Fort Save +15, Painless Rage
    Benefits: You have a 50% chance to turn a successfully confirmed critical hit into a regular hit while raging.
    Does this stack with fortification (you should probably say how it stacks, ie. it adds or the GM must roll percentage die twice)? Is their a special exception for creatures already immune to critical hits, so that they will want to take this feat as well?

Epic Bloody Rage
    Benefits: While raging you may expend an extra daily use of your Rage. A number of times during that Rage session equal to your Constitution modifier you may elect to do maximum damage instead of rolling for it. You do not have to declare you are using this ability until you would normally roll damage.
    Yah, I don't know. Considering power attack barbarians already do a lot of static damage that does not depend on rolling a die, there actual die related damage would be puny in comparison. Maybe they could attack as if charging opponents even while in a space that opponent threatens?
    Last edited by imp_fireball; 2010-06-02 at 03:16 PM.

8. - Top - End - #1118
    Titan in the Playground

Terrorist has all the fluff up
    Orcs and Goblins

9. - Top - End - #1119
    Dwarf in the Playground

Daemon

Bhu, from what I gathered so far, it is you who actually creates things on this thread
    Other people post their creations too y'know

And I think they'd do so more often if they got more PEACHing
    Didn't mean to sound offensive towards other homebrewers or anything , it's just that it is YOU, who created the thread, gave people their "guiding light" as to what should be included here and in what form.

Epic Bloody Rage
    This one is good, really good

Since it is counted in uses per encounter (as long the rage lasts, and that's usually that), I don't believe it's overpowered or anything.

10. - Top - End - #1120
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eikonos View Post
    Didn't mean to sound offensive towards other homebrewers or anything ,
    Aw, you werent offensive. I just kind of said that as a nudge to our many silent readers. I just feel the thread would attract more posters if there was more feedback.

I'd like Wats to finish some of the critters he started
    Orcs and Goblins

11. - Top - End - #1121
    Titan in the Playground

Hey guys I ended the thread over on Wizards where this began. I'd like to keep the classes made by other participants up, but most of them no longer seem to be on the Wizards boards. THink it would be okay to post them here if I credited them?
    Orcs and Goblins

12. - Top - End - #1122
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Bhu View Post
    Hey guys I ended the thread over on Wizards where this began. I'd like to keep the classes made by other participants up, but most of them no longer seem to be on the Wizards boards. THink it would be okay to post them here if I credited them?
    I don't see a problem with that, as proper credit is given as needed.
    Spoiler
    Show

My Homebrew
    Archetype Combo List!

13. - Top - End - #1123
    Pixie in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

confused Re: Any Orc/Goblinoid Fans??

None of Bhu's pictures are working for me.

14. - Top - End - #1124
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Please do. We need to save what we can.
    Spoiler
    Show
    My Characters
    According to this test, I am a LN Half-Orc Cleric, Lvl.2.
    "And in the layer of the Deep Ones, we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever." - H.P. Lovecraft

15. - Top - End - #1125
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by eljacko View Post
    None of Bhu's pictures are working for me.
    If it says [IMG]Picture URL[/IMG] I havent found a pic for it. If its one that has a pic, let me know and Ill find out whats uo.
    Orcs and Goblins

16. - Top - End - #1126
    Titan in the Playground

If it says [IMG]Picture URL[/IMG] I havent found a pic for it. If its one that has a pic, let me know and Ill find out whats uo.
    How about this one for the Bugbear Terrorist?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Calanon View Post
    Raven_Cry's comments often have the effects of a +5 Tome of Understanding

17. - Top - End - #1127
    Titan in the Playground

The following classes are by AllWillFall2Me of the Wizards boards, and originator of the Races of the Horde project

Fanatic of Gruumsh
    Gruumsh has a great many barbarian followers willing to throw themselves to their deaths in his cause. He also has a great number of clerics willing to throw barbarians to their deaths for his cause. The greatest of both of these are the cleric-barbarians who throw his foes to their deaths for his cause. (Minimal fluff right now, I'll come up with something later.) Requirements
    Race: Orc or half-orc
    Base Attack Bonus: +4
    Class Feature: Able to Rage 1/day
    Spellcasting: Able to cast 2nd level divine spells
    Special: Must Worship Gruumsh.
    Table:
    Code:
    The Fanatic of Gruumsh 
    HD: d10 
    Lvl-BAB-Fort-Ref-Will-Special Class Features-Spellcasting 
    1 +0 +2 +0 +2 Mettle, Fanatic Rage +1 level of Divine 
    2 +1 +3 +0 +3 Rage +1/day, Inspiring madness - 
    3 +2 +3 +1 +3 Seeing with Gruumsh's Eye +1 level of Divine 
    4 +3 +4 +1 +4 Rage +1/day, Shielding madness - 
    5 +3 +4 +1 +4 Gruumsh's War Cry +1 level of Divine
    Class Skills: The Class Skills for the Fanatic of Gruumsh (and the key ability for each skill) are Concentration (Con), Craft (Int), Handle Animal (Cha), Heal (Wis), Intimidate (Cha), Knowledge (religion) (Int), Spellcraft (Int), and Survival (Wis)

Skill points per level: 4+Int modifier

Weapon and Armor Proficiency: The Fanatic of Gruumsh gains proficiency with the Orc Double Axe, if he does not already possess it. He gains no additional armor proficiencies.

Class Features:

Spellcasting: At every-odd numbered level of fanatic, the character gains new spells per day as if he had also gained a level in whatever spellcasting class he belonged to before he added the prestige class. He does not, however, gain any other benefit a character of that class would have gained. This essentially means that he adds the level of fanatic to the level of whatever other spellcasting class the character has, then determines spells per day and caster level accordingly. If a character had more than one spellcasting class before he became a fanatic, he must decide to which class he adds each level of fanatic for the purpose of determining spells per day.

Mettle (Ex): Beginning at 1st level, the fanatic can resist magical and unusual effects with great willpower or fortitude. If he makes a successful Will or Fortitude save against an attack that would have a lesser effect on a successful save (such as any spell with a saving throw entry of Will half or Fortitude partial), he instead completely negates the effect. An unconscious or sleeping fanatic does not gain the benefit of mettle.

Fanatic Rage (Su): When raging, a Fanatic gains immunity to mind-affecting effects. Also, a Fanatic may cast divine spells of the transmutation, evocation, and conjuration school, so long as they take less than one round. A fanatic that does so takes damage equal to 2 times the spell's level.

Rage:At every even level, a fanatic gains an additional daily use of rage.

Inspiring Madness (Ex): While raging, a fanatic of 2nd level or higher gives all allied worshippers of Gruumsh within 30 feet a bonus to melee damage equal to her class level.

Seeing through Gruumsh's eye (Su): One of the most potent abilities of the fanatic is gained at 3rd level. Channeling the divine might of Gruumsh, the fanatic is given sight just enough into the future to defend herself. By expending a divine spell slot, the fanatic may gain an insight bonus to AC equal to the spell's level, for a number of rounds equal to her class level. This bonus is doubled if the fanatic is raging.

Shielding Madness (Ex): The eye of all on the battle field is drawn to a maddened fanatic. This forces all enemies with line of sight to a raging fanatic of 4th level or higher to make a Will save (DC 10 + fanatic's class level + fanatic's Cha modifier), or be unable to attack anyone except the fanatic.

Gruumsh's War Cry (Sp):At 5th level, a fanatic learns the dread battle cry of the One-Eyed God, and may use it in combat. A fanatic may expend a daily use of rage to produce a shout effect, with a caster level equal to the fanatic's character level. If the fanatic is capable of a Greater Rage, then this ability instead produces the effects of Greater Shout.

Alternate Capstones:

Rage of Death (Su): The most feared of all the abilities of a Fanatic, the Rage of Death is the pure hate of Gruumsh, channeled to earth. Once per day, a fanatic of 5th level or higher may declare one of his rages a Rage of Death. In doing so, he surrounds himself with a Circle of Death, as the spell. The 40 ft burst is centered on him, wherever he goes, until it has killed the full amount, or the duration expires, at the end of his rage. His caster level is equal to his character level.

Blood-Frenzy (Su): Once a day, a fanatic of 5th level or higher may enter a Blood frenzy, a rage in which he serves as an avatar to Gruumsh himself. This state has the effect of a Righteous Wrath of The Faithful spell, but lasts until you stop raging, and the fanatic is included in the effects. Your caster level is equal to your character level.

Scarred Veteran
    "There are old orcs, and there are bold orcs, but there are no Old Bold Orcs." -common goblin "wisdom"
    "Gobbo's don't know nothin' " -Urku, Scarred Veteran.

Ask any orc how he knows who's a better fighter than him, and assuming he doesn't kill you, you'll get a common answer: scars. To the Orcs, scars are a sign of the number of battles you've survived, the number of kills taken. Some orcs, through years of combat and survival, become so scarred and toughened, they become scions of orcish endurance. These scarred veterans number among the toughest creatures to kill in the world.

Requirements:
    Race:Orc-blooded
    Special:Ability to Rage
    Special:DR 1/-
    Feats: Endurance, Toughness

Table 1:1 The Scarred Veteran
    Code:
    HD:d12 
    Lvl-BAB-Fort-Ref-Will-Special 
    1 +1 +2 +2 +2 Steelskinned, Scarred Heart 
    2 +2 +3 +3 +3 DR 1/-, Blooded in Battle 
    3 +3 +3 +3 +3 Will to Power 
    4 +4 +4 +4 +4 DR 2/-, Iron Rage 
    5 +5 +4 +4 +4 Beyond Gods and Devils
    Skills: As Barbarian.

Class Features:

Steelskinned (Ex): Years of cuts, bruises, and piercings have toughened the scarred veteran's hide. He adds his class level to his Natural Armor Bonus.

Scarred Heart(Ex): Having stared into the eyes of so many deaths, and lived to laugh about them, the thought of death no longer frightens the Scarred Veteran. This grants an immunity to fear effects.

Damage reduction(Ex): At 2nd level, and again at 4th, the Scarred veteran adds 1 to his existing damage reduction.

Blooded in Battle(Ex):Having bathed in the blood of fallen foes so many times, the blood in the veins of a scarred veteran of second level or higher runs with greater fervor. He gains 1 hitpoint for every hit die he possesses. Whenever he gains hit die, he also gains this hitpoint.

Will to Power(Su): By third level, the scarred veteran's endurance has become superhuman, as he starts to forget he can fail. From this point on, he adds his Constitution modifier to all saving throws, in addition to existing modifiers.

Iron Rage (Ex): The rage of a 4th level or higher Scarred veteran is a sight to be seen, as swords rebound from his toughened hide, and arrows shatter on impact. At this level, when raging, the Scarred Veteran adds his Constitution modifier to Armor Class.

Beyond Gods and Devils (Su): At 5th level, the scarred veteran's faith in himself, and sheer iron will, grant him Spell Resistance equal to 10 plus his Class level plus his Constitution modifier.
    Orcs and Goblins

18. - Top - End - #1128
    Titan in the Playground

Also by AllWIllFall2Me:

Bloodstained Blade of Shargaas

There are those among the orcs who care not for honor, only results. The watchmen of orc society, they tolerate no weakness from the leaders, and serve as executioner of the weak, and the subtle knife in the tribe's foes' hearts. These are the Blades of Shargaas, silent, hidden, and always a second from dealing death.

Requirements
    Skills: Hide 6 ranks, Move Silently 6 ranks
    Class Feature: +2d6 sneak attack damage
    Spellcasting: ability to cast 2nd level Divine spellcasting
    Code:
    The Bloodstained Blade of Shargaas 
     Lvl BAB Fort Ref Will Special Spellcasting 
    1 +0 +0 +2 +0 Touch of Shargaas +2, - 
    2 +1 +0 +3 +0 Poison Use, Death Attack +1 level of divine spellcasting 
    3 +2 +1 +3 +1 +1d6 sneak attack, Death Blade +1 level of divine spellcasting 4 +3 +1 +4 +1 Touch of Shargaas +4, Killer's Sight - 
    5 +3 +1 +4 +1 Punish the Weak, Silken Steel +1 level of divine spellcasting 
    6 +4 +2 +5 +2 +2d6 sneak attack, Shielding Shadows +1 level of divine spellcasting 
    7 +5 +2 +5 +2 Touch of Shargaas +6, Nighteyes - 
    8 +6 +2 +6 +2 Blood of Shadows +1 level of divine spellcasting 
    9 +6 +3 +6 +3 +3d6 sneak attack, Reaping Blade +1 level of divine spellcasting 
    10 +7 +3 +7 +3 Night-touched soul +1 level of divine spellcasting
    Skills: TBA

Class Features:
    Touch of Shargaas (Ex): Shargaas is lord of shadows, night, and silence. His Blades gain the listed bonus to Hide and Move Silently checks.

Poison Use: Blades are trained in the use of poison and never risk accidentally poisoning themselves when applying poison to a blade.

Death Attack: If a Blade studies his victim for 3 rounds and then makes a sneak attack with a melee weapon that successfully deals damage, the sneak attack has the additional effect of possibly either paralyzing or killing the target (assassin’s choice). While studying the victim, the Blade can undertake other actions so long as his attention stays focused on the target and the target does not detect the Blade or recognize the Blade as an enemy. If the victim of such an attack fails a Fortitude save (DC 10 + the Blade’s class level + the Blade’s Int modifier) against the kill effect, she dies. If the saving throw fails against the paralysis effect, the victim is rendered helpless and unable to act for 1d6 rounds plus 1 round per level of the Blade. If the victim’s saving throw succeeds, the attack is just a normal sneak attack. Once the Blade has completed the 3 rounds of study, he must make the death attack within the next 3 rounds. If a death attack is attempted and fails (the victim makes her save) or if the Blade does not launch the attack within 3 rounds of completing the study, 3 new rounds of study are required before he can attempt another death attack.

Death Blade (Su): Shargaas instills his will of death into his chosen weapon. A Blade of third level or higher may add his number of sneak attack die to the DC of his death attack when wielding a shortsword.

Killer's Sight (Su): Divine wrath guides the hand of a Blade. At 4th level, he gains the ability to expend a divine spell slot as an immediate action, receiving the level of the slot as a bonus to attack rolls for the next 3 rounds.

Punish The Weak (Su): The gravest offense to Shargaas is weakness, and his rage sears the blood of his victims. Anyone failing a saving throw against poison delivered by a Blade of 5th level or higher must make additional saving throw or take damage in extending one minute increments. So, if failing the Initial saving throw, the target must make 2 saving throws in one minute. If he should fail either, he must make another saving throw in another minute's time. These attacks deal teh secondary damage of the poison in question.

Silken Steel (Ex): A Blade must be quiet, and at times he must go straight from the battlefield to the assassin's craft. So they train themselves until, at 6th level, they no longer take armor check penalties to Hide or Move Silently checks.

Nighteyes (Ex): At 7th level, there are no shadows to the Blade. His darkvision extends by 30 feet, he receives low-light vision, and he gains the ability see in magical darkness.

Blood of Shadows (Ex):After years of delivering the Dark One's hate to the world, and carrying hate in his heart, the veins of a 8th level or higher Blade run cold with hate. His blood becomes the equivalent of Shadow Essence poison. Any creature biting him must make a saving throw be poisoned. Also, he may cut himself, dealing 1 point of damage, to apply a dose of the poison to his blade.

Reaping Blade (Ex): By 9th level, the Blade is a known and feared force in the tribe, and indeed by all orcs who know of him. The very touch of his blade is said to drain life, and those it stabs have no hope. By expending a divine slot just before making a death attack, a blade may increase the DC by the level of the expended slot.

Night-touched Soul (Ex): At 10th level, the Blade becomes one of the chosen killers of Shargaas. He becomes a Native outsider, with an immunity to negative energy attacks, and damage reduction 10/cold iron.
    Orcs and Goblins

19. - Top - End - #1129
    Ettin in the Playground

Wow...just, Wow. I'm impressed with these PrCs, especially Scarred Veteran and Bloodstained Blade of Shargaas. I especially like harkening back to old orcish deities, as I had an orc thug who worshiped Shargaas and I could easily have seen him have one of these in his service.
    Spoiler
    Show

My Homebrew
    Archetype Combo List!

20. - Top - End - #1130
    Titan in the Playground

Originally by Rampant of the Wizards boards

Maelstrom

Orcs rarely develop psionic power, most lack the mental discipline to follow the path of the manifester. However there is a signifigant number of wilders, many are orcs who have discovered the power of their untamed hearts while in the throes of rage.

Maelstroms are engines of destruction weilding both axe and psychic blasts with equal ferocity.

Requirements:
    Race: Orc, or half-orc
    Bab: 5+
    Powers: Must be able to manifest at least one 2nd level power.
    Special: Rage 1/day, Wild surge class feature, Surging Euphoria class feature

Code:
    The Maelstrom 
    HD: d10 Level 
    BaB Fort Ref Will Special Manifesting 
    1 +0 +2 +0 +2 Wild Surge +1, Psychotic rage 
    2 +1 +3 +0 +3 Rage 1/day +1 manifester level 
    3 +2 +3 +1 +3 Surging Euphoria +1 +1 manifester level 
    4 +3 +4 +1 +4 Wild Surge +2 
    5 +3 +4 +1 +4 Indomitable Rage +1 manifester level 
    6 +4 +5 +2 +5 Rage 2/day +1 manifester level 
    7 +5 +5 +2 +5 Wild Surge +3 
    8 +6 +6 +2 +6 Surging Rage +1 manifester level 
    9 +6 +6 +3 +6 Surging Euphoria +2 +1 manifester level 
    10 +7 +7 +3 +7 Wild Surge +4, Rage 3/day, Dread rage
    Class Skills: Listen, Jump, Climb, Survival, Psi-craft, craft, profession, swim, intimidate
    Skill points per level: 2 + intelligence modifier

Weapon and Armor: Maelstrom do not gain any new weapon or armor proficiencies.

Wild Surge: As the maelstrom progresses his Wild surge ability increases by the listed value.

Psychitic Rage: The Maelstrom can manifest powers while raging, however the maelstrom has little control over it’s power while raging and thus must use its wild surge ability to the maximum level in order to manifest while raging. In addition The surging Euphoria ability is always active while the Maelstrom is raging, regardless of whether the maelstrom uses wild surge.

Rage: At 2nd, 6th, and 10th level the maelstrom gains an additional daily use of its rage ability.

Manifesting: At every level except 1st, 4th, 7th, and 10th, the maelstrom gains powerpoints, and powers known as if they gained another level in whichever manifesting class he had before becoming a maelstrom. He does not gain bonus feats, or other abilities of the manifester class however.

Surging Euphoria: As a maelstrom progresses his surging euphoria ability increases by the listed value.

Indomitable Rage: While using his ability to manifest with wild surge while raging the maelstrom can delay the onset of Psychic Enervation. If using a wild surge would trigger Psychic enervation during a rage the maelstrom does not suffer the effects of Psychic enervation until the rage ends. If the Maelstrom would be affected psychic enervation more than once, the duration of the psychic enervation continues an additional round until the maelstrom has suffered a round of psychic enervation for each time he would have been affected while raging.

Surging Rage: At 8th level a maelstrom gains an increase to his base speed equal to 5 times his surging euphoria bonus, while raging.

Dread Rage: At 10th level the maelstrom’s rage ability improves, he now gains an additional +2 to strength and constitution and an additional +1 to will saves, while raging.

Maelstroms in the world

Most maelstrom begin their lives as normal if unusually charismatic orc barbarians. These potencials rarely understand when in the height of their fury they manifest their first psionic power. Often misunderstood by others, the maelstrom is still a powerful and valued member of his tribe. HIs psionic power coupled with his devastating rage leaves many foes little more than a stain on the ground. Despite ignorant gossip, and the subtle ostracization from the rest of the tribe, Maelstrom are often respected as the most powerful Orc in the tribe, at least within earshot.

A succesful Knowledge (psionics) check will reveal the following information:

DC 15: This is a maelstrom, a psychic orc filled with a dreadful rage.
    DC 20: A maelstrom can manifest psychic powers while raging, but has little control.
    DC 25: Powerful Maelstrom are capable of staving off the effects of psychic enervation, but it can leave them vulnerable for a short time once the rage ends.
    DC 30: A check this successful can reveal details about specific Maelstroms.

Playing a Maelstrom Maelstrom are highly emotional orcs, regardless of whether or not it shows. Find ways to show that emotion, in addition to screaming and killing. Maelstrom's listen to their feelings and little else.

Combat: Maelstrom are, as a rule, not careful, cautious, or particulary cunning. Most prefer to rush the opposition and, if a couple swings of the old axe or a solid mind thrust aren't enough, Rage in the first few rounds. Making extensive use of their ability to continue manifesting while raging. Eventually the ones who survive learn to take a few moments to use enhancing powers before hand and lead with a disabling power or two.

Advancement: Many Maelstrom Continue advancing as wilders, some will continue to mix in levels of barbarian or PrC's that continue to improve their rage.

Resources: Maelstrom are usually amongst the most destructive members of an orc tribe, and as such can command a signifigant portion of the tribe's wilder warriors, and through them the fresh spoils of raids. Most rarely exercise this beyond claiming choice gear for themselves. Also given how little use the majority of an orc tribe has for psionic items, most such things find their way to the Maelstrom.

Npc Reactions To most you are a novelty, to your foes you are howling storm of steel and psychic fury, to your fellow orcs you are a terrifying figure who is also a source of perverse pride as your destructive potencial and sheer ferocity make you an examplar, just as the ill-understood nature of yur power makes you something of an outcast.

Maelstrom in the world:
    Daily Life: Most maelstrom are attached to orc tribes. They can become powerful figures in their clan, but are often at odds with the clergy of Gruumsh. Most Clerics of the One-eyed god lack the knowlege required to identify what the maelstrom is doing, except to confirm it is neither the magic of the gods, the earth, or the book. Sometimes they are mistaken for being of a sorcerous bent, but even low level divinations dispell that theory. This status as an anomaly can translate into hostility from the clerics and shaman which often affects the whole tribe, limiting a maelstrom's influence off the battle field.

Notables: Scurrak Face-eater is known the realm over for the broad swathe of blasted landscape through the north lands left by his campeign agains the elves. During which he lead the charge at the destruction of no less than a dozen elf cities.

Organizations: Maelstrom have no overarching organization, many have no idea that there could be other's like themselves at all.

Maelstrom in the game
    Maelstrom adventurers are rare, but not unheard of. Particularly conservative tribes may banish them if the tension with the clerics becomes too much. Some Mealstrom dicover their power as a reaction to the trauma of losing the tribe, or of being lost.
    Adaptation: ???
    Encounters: Maelstrom are likely enountered as part of a large orc assault force, or tribe. Most have no distinguishing marks to give their status away, and thus can surprise unwary PCs.
    Orcs and Goblins

21. - Top - End - #1131
    Titan in the Playground

Originally by Kel of the WIzards boards

ELFHUNTER

"You fight Grutch? Grutch kill nine elf today. You wanna' be ten?"
    -Grutch Eartaker, Elfhunter

Orcs and elves have been at war for years uncounted. The elves, possessed of superior training, magic, and allies, have long had the upper hand in this eternal conflict. Elfhunters are the elite orc fighters, the front line and scouts and assassins of the orcish army in the war against the elves. They are often self-trained or trained by a single mentor.

BECOMING AN ELFHUNTER

Elfhunters are usually rangers. The stealth associated with this class, as well as the favored enemy ability, makes it ideal for the Elfhunter. Other viable classes include the rogue, or the barbarian or fighter, though those may take some work to get the hide and move silently skills sufficiently high.

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
    Base Attack Bonus: +6
    Race: Orc or Half-Orc
    Skills: Hide 6 ranks, Move Silently 6 ranks, Intimidate or Survival 9 ranks
    Feats: Elfslayer (see Chapter 6: Character Options), Power Attack, and Orcish Toughness (See Chapter 6: Character Options)

Class Skills:
    The Elfhunters class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Climb (Str), Craft (Int), Handle Animal (Cha), Hide (Dex), Jump (Str), Knowledge (nature) (Int), Listen (Wis), Move Silently (Dex), Ride (Dex), Search (Int), Spot (Wis), Survival (Wis), Swim (Str).
    Skill points at each level: 4 + Intelligence modifier

The Elfhunter
    Code:
    Level Base Attack Fort Ref Will Special Bonus Save Save Save  1st +1 +2 +0 +0 Orc Sneak Attack 
    2nd +2 +3 +0 +0 Elf Stalker +2 
    3rd +3 +3 +1 +1 Silent Tread 
    4th +4 +4 +1 +1 Elf Stalker +4 
    5th +5 +4 +1 +1 Orcish Hatred, Endure Elfmagic
    Class Features: All of the following are the class features of the Elfhunter:

Weapons and Armor Proficiencies: The Elfhunter gains proficiencies with light and medium armor, and with simple and martial weapons.

Orc Sneak Attack (Ex): When an you attack an unprepared opponent, you do not strike for the weak points, or for the vulnerable and pain-inducing areas of the body; you instead take advantage of the opening to hit them really hard while they are unable to defend themselves. When you attack an opponent that is denied their dexterity bonus or is flanked with a melee attack, you add your class level + 1 to damage.

Elf Stalker (Ex): You are particularly skilled at hunting, tracking, and killing elves. You add this bonus to all Hide, Move Silently, Spot, Listen, damage, and attack rolls made against elves, as well as this as a racial bonus to AC.

Silent Tread (Ex): You add your class level as a bonus to Hide and Move Silently checks.

Orcish Hatred (Ex): Your attack against an elf is a fearsome thing, as you attack without regard to your own life, focused only on reducing the elf to mush. You may spend 2 rounds not taking any actions other than studying an elf. On the third round, you may make a single attack against that one elf which is automatically a critical hit if it hits, though you must still roll to confirm the critical.

Endure Elfmagic (Ex): Your long exposure to elven magic has made you resistant against them, granting you a +4 bonus to saves made to resist spells cast by elves.

PLAYING AN ELFHUNTER
    As an Elfhunter, you are both a skilled combatant and a stealthy assassin of elvenkind. You are often followed by the other orcs, and by the end of your life most likely have a high place in your tribe. You are an orc with a vision, a vision of a thousand thousand elven corpses piled in a mound high enough for you to walk up to Gruumsh himself and deliver Corellon's head to him. When not indulging in your favorite pastime, you are much like other orcs, hunting and obeying the edicts of Gruumsh.

Combat
    Elfhunters are both brutish and stealthy. You feel drawn to the wondrous feeling of your enemy's skull being crushed under your ax, but know that too many orcs have fallen by rushing into battle recklessly. Instead, you use your skill at stealth to strike from behind, taking the advantage by making full use of both your stealth and incredible strength.

Advancement
    For you, advancing as an Elfhunter is easy: the more you hate elves, the better you are. Being a better Elfhunter is not something that can be taught, it is simply picked up, and hatred is not something that can be given by an instructor or teacher.

Resources
    You are an Elfhunter; as such, you are respected and revered in orc tribes. In most tribes you can easily gain food and lodging, and more than a couple of hotheaded young orcs would be eager to follow you for a raid into elvish territory.

ELFHUNTERS IN THE WORLD "Bah! These 'Elfhunters' could not possibly be a threat to an y real elf. Orcs aren't stealthy, they're brutes, cowards, and thugs." -Elmiskril Nightingtree, renowned orc slayer
    The Elfhunter easily fits into any campaign. They are good for DMs wanting to give an elvish PC a bit of a challenge, or for starting an adventure. In a campaign where the adventurers are orcs, it also makes a good mentor-type or guide to elvish lands. For the players, Elfhunters are good for characters playing orcs who hate elves, and who focus on killing them. Elfhunters can be orcish chieftains, warleaders, or just wandering, solitary elfslayers.

ORGANIZATION
    There is no real noticeable organization of Elfhunters. They are almost always solitary, accompanied by normal orcs only, if at all. The closest Elfhunters get to working to gether is if they happen to be in the same raid at the same time.

NPC REACTIONS
    Reactions to Elfhunters varies depending on the race of the NPC. Orc NPCs find Elfhunters to be wonderful and powerful people. Famous Elfhunters and their exploits are told to young orclings, and the orclings spend hours pretending to be their favorite hero. When they are not chieftains of a tribe, they are often honored when they enter an orcish village. Elven NPCs have a different reaction, however. Those who have not seen firsthand their merciless murder of elves often scoff, not believing that any orc could take down an elf. Those who have seen the Elfhunter's enraged face with murder in its eyes are wary and, more often than not, fearful.

ELFHUNTER LORE
    Characters with Knowledge (Local) can research Elfhunters to learn more about them.
    DC 10: The Elfhunter is an orc who really hates elves.
    DC 15: The Elfhunter is an orc who is both physically strong and capable of stealth.
    DC 20: The Elfhunter is an orc who is extremely stealthy and a combatant to be feared, who fights with great fervor when confronted by elves and are regarded as heroes by their fellow orcs. Alternatively, similar information could be obtained through the use of Gather information checks made in elf or orc filled communities, or with bardic knowledge.

ELFHUNTERS IN THE GAME
    The Elfhunter is one of the easiest classes to work into a campaign. There is no organization, no learned techniques, merely a penchant for stealth and a hatred of elves. In order for the Elfhunter to be most useful to the PCs, make them fight elves or half-elves of any kind often. If it is a good aligned Elfhunter, then drow will do fine.

ADAPTATION
    Adapting the Elfhunter is very easy. Simply substitute the elf part of the class for some other class, such as dwarves or humans. Alternatively, this class could be specifically designed for goblins who hate dwarves, though Orc Sneak Attack would have to be replaced with Sneak attack and Orc Hate with something more related to sneaking.
    Orcs and Goblins

22. - Top - End - #1132
    Titan in the Playground

I added a lil surprise to the end of the Terrorist
    Orcs and Goblins

23. - Top - End - #1133
    Titan in the Playground

One Watsyurname forgot to port over from WIzards:

Game Rule Information:
    The Viking has the following game stats.
    Abilities: Consitution and Strength are really important as the Viking is a hard melee fighter. A decent Dex also helps out to avoid blows. Intellegence is useful for skills and Wisdom for your low will save.
    Alignment: Any Non-Lawful
    Hit Die: d12

Entry Requirements
    To qualify to become a Viking, a character must fulfill all the following criteria:
    Alignment: Non-Lawful
    Base Attack Bonus: +5
    Skills: Profession (Sailor) +5, Swim +5
    Feats: Power Attack, Improved Shield Bash

Class skills
    The Viking class skills (and the key ability modifier for each skill) are:
    Balance (Dex), Climb (Str), Craft (Int), Handle Animal (Cha), Intimidate (Cha), Jump (Str), Listen (Wis), Profession (Wis), Spot (Wis), Survival (Wis), Swim (Str), Use Rope (Dex)
    Skill Points at Each Level: (4 + Int modifier).

Code:
    The Viking
    Level BAB Fort Ref Will Special
    1 +1 +2 +0 +0 Rage 1/Day, Morale Charge +2, Seadog
    2 +2 +3 +0 +0 Berserker Charge, Viking Shield Bash
    3 +3 +3 +1 +1 Rage 2/Day, Morale Charge +3, Pillager
    4 +4 +4 +1 +1 Tactical Charger, Zig-Zag Charge
    5 +5 +4 +1 +1 Rage 3/Day, Morale Charge +4, Viking Defense
    Class features
    All of the following are class features of the Viking prestige class.

Weapon and Armor Proficiency: The Viking gains proficiency in no weapons but gains proficiency in the Viking Round Shield.

Rage (Ex): A Viking can fly into a rage a certain number of times per day. This functions identically to the Barbarian Class feature. If you already have Rage, this increases the number of times it can be used by 1. You gain an additional use of Rage at 3rd and 5th Levels.

Morale Charge (Ex): When a Viking charges at the begining of the battle, all of his allies and he gain a morale boost. The first time a Viking charges into battle, all Allies within 60ft gain a +2 morale bonus to Attack, Damage, and Will Saves. This bonus lasts until combat is over. This bonus improves at 3rd and 5th levels.

Seadog: The Viking is a Sailor and knows how to surive on the open seas. You add your class level to Profession (Sailor) and Swim checks. Also, whenever you are on a ship, you gain a +2 on Attack Rolls, AC, and Reflex Saves.

Berserker Charge (Ex): At 2nd Level, When a Viking charges while in Rage it is a terrifing sight. While in Rage a Viking does an additional +1d8 Damage at the end of a charge.

Viking Shield Bash (Ex): At 2nd Level, A Viking can deal massive damage with his shield as if it was bigger. When wielding a shield and making a Shield Bash, increase the damage die by one. So a Heavy Shield becomes 1d6 Damage instead of 1d4, A Spiked Heavy Shield becomes 1d8, etc.

Pillager (Ex): At 3rd Level, A Viking is a natural Pillager and excells at breaking objects. A Viking gains a +2 bonus on Sunder and Strength checks. Also, A Viking ignores half the hardness of an object when trying to break it.

Tactical Charger (Ex): At 4th Level, A Viking learns different tatics to use while charging. A Viking can preform any of the following maneuvers:

Knockdown Charge: While making a charge and making a shield bash, you may try to trip your opponent by knocking them over. Your attack only does half damage and you take an additional -1 to AC (which lasts for one round). You must at least make a melee touch attack to initiate the trip. If you succeed on the trip attempt your opponent is now prone, if you fail the opponent does not get an attempt to trip you.

Sword & Board: While making a charge with a shield and some other weapon, you may attack with both the shield and the other weapon at the same time at your highest base attack bonus. You lose the +2 Attack bonus on the attack and take an additional
    -1 to AC. This does not generate AoO's.

Windmill Charge: While making a charge with any melee weapon(s), you may make an additional attack against one adjacent enemy where you ended the charge. This extra attack is made at your highest base attack bonus but is at a -5 attack penalty and it does not generate an AoO.

Follow Up Strike: While making a charge with any melee weapon(s), you may make an addition attack against the enemy you charged at. This extra attack is made is at your highest base attack bonus but is at a -2 attack penalty and only adds 1/2 your strength bonus. This does not generate an AoO.

Zig-Zag Charge (Ex): At 4th Level, A Viking learns how to change direction while charging. A Viking may make one, up to 90 degrees, turn during a charge.

Viking Defense (Ex): At 5th Level, A Viking learns how to use shields more effectively to block attacks. The Shield bonus to AC improves by +1 to all shields used by the Viking.

Viking Round Shield
    Exotic Shield
    Price: 25gp
    Armor/Shield Bonus: +1
    Max Dex Bonus: --
    Armor Check Penalty: -1
    Spell Failure: 10%
    Weight: 7 lb.

This round metal light shield is favored by vikings. This shield is reinforced and made for shield bashing. The sheild does 1d4 damage even though it's a light shield. Adding spikes to the shield increases the damage die by one as usual.
    Orcs and Goblins

24. - Top - End - #1134
    Titan in the Playground

One from LunarWolfPrime from the Wizards boards:

Amonge the hord their are those that take the mantel of a "Blood Hawk War Chief" a savage warrior that inspiers great blood lust in his followers due to his great under standing's of his ferocious pack of blood covered warriors.

Blood Hawk War Chief

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
    Feats: Improved Critical (any Tiger Claw Weapon), Power Attack
    Skills: Diplomacy 8 ranks, Intimidate 8 ranks, Jump 8 ranks
    Maneuvers: Must know one Tiger Claw and 1 White Raven Maneuver without knowing any maneuvers from the other 7 schools. If you know maneuvers from the other schools you can't take levels in this class until you switch them out.
    Stance: Must know 1 Tiger Claw or White Raven Stance

Class Skills
    The Blood Hawk War Chief's class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Diplomacy (Cha), Intimidate (Cha), Jump (Str), Listen (Wis), Spot (Wis), and Survival (Wis)

Code:
       BAB  Fort    Ref    Will  Abilities
    1. +1    +2     +0     +2    Maiming Strike, Tiger Blooded Strike
    2. +2    +3     +0     +3    Blood Hawk Stance
    3. +3    +3     +1     +3    War Chief's Presence
    4. +4    +4     +1     +4    Hawk of the Bloody Death Stance
    5. +5    +4     +1     +4    Stance Mastery

Code:
     lvl Manuver known  Stances Known  Manuvers readied
    1 1 1
    2 1
    3 2 2
    4 2
    5 3 3
    Weapon Proficiencies: A "Blood Hawk War Chief" gains no new weapon or armor proficiencies

Maneuvers: you are now limited to being able to learn from the tiger claw and white raven schools of the sublime way. You also can not use the martial study feat to learn maneuvers form other school's

stance: you are now limited to being able to learn from the tiger claw and white raven schools of the sublime way

Maiming stike: at lvl1 Your kukri's are treated as if they had the maiming weapon enhancement.

tiger blooded strike: you may treat tiger claw weapons as one size type higher for the purpose of figuring your power attack damage. ex. kukri's are one handed in a Blood Hawk War Chief's hands.

Blood Hawk stance: at lvl2 you may forgo you normal stance effect to adopt the effect of the Blood Hawk stance. The crit multiplier of your weapon increases by 1 (ex. kukri stats, 1d4 damg, range 18-20X3 instead of X2) you also get a + 4 bouns on crit confirmation roll's, also if you get a crit you and your allies in 30ft gain a +1 to attak and damage rolls which last until you go for 5 round with out a crit(yes this works like Blood in the Water) except with the changes above

War chiefs presence: you gain a bonus to jump,Intimidate and Diplomacy equal to you class lvl

Hawk Of The Bloody Death stance: at lvl4you may forgo you normal stance effect to adopt the effect of the Hawk Of The Bloody Death stance. The crit multiplier of your weapon increases by 2(ex. kukri stats, 1d4 damg, range 18-20X4 instead of X2) you also get a + 8 bouns on crit confermation roll's, also if you get a crit you and your allies in 60ft gain a +1 to atk and damg rolls which last until you go for 10 roundswith out a crit(yes this works like Blood in the Water) except with the changes above

Stance Mastery: as the Warblade class feature expcet the stances must be a tiger claw or white raven stance's
    Last edited by Bhu; 2010-07-05 at 05:48 PM.
    Orcs and Goblins

25. - Top - End - #1135
    Titan in the Playground

Sorry it's been a few days. I'm still out of work and the Census gave me another temp job for the weekend so I hadda accept.
    Last edited by Bhu; 2010-06-14 at 10:42 PM.
    Orcs and Goblins

26. - Top - End - #1136
    Titan in the Playground

One from Divisionbyzero:

The Savage Blade

Entry Requirements:
    Race: Orc-blood
    BAB: +5
    Skills: Survival 5 ranks, knowledge [history] 2 ranks, intimidate 5 ranks, Dance 3 ranks
    Feats: Shadow Marches Warmonger (Races of Eberron), or Exotic Weapon Proficiency [Orc Double-Axe], Weapon focus [Orc Double-Axe], Two Weapon Fighting
    Region: Campaign specific as approved by your dungeon master.
    Special: Acquisition of some body part, piece of equipment, personal item, or an object otherwise strongly connected to a great Orc champion of the past.

Code:
     BAB Fort Ref Will Special
    1. +1 +0 +0 +2 Ancestral Guidance (1), Barbarian Abilities,
    Feared among the horde
    2. +2 +0 +0 +3 Stability of the past
    3. +3 +1 +1 +3 Ancestral Guidance (2)
    4. +4 +1 +1 +4 Slayer of ancient foes
    5. +5 +1 +1 +4 Ancestral Guidance (3), Legendary Force
    Weapon and armor proficiencies: The Savage Blade gains no weapon or armor proficiencies.

Class Skills (3 + Int modifier per level): Balance, Perform [Dance], Perform [Percussion], Perform [Chant] Concentration, Craft, Climb, Hide, Intimidate, Jump, Knowledge [History], Knowledge [Dungeoneering], Listen, Move Silently, Survival, Sense Motive, Spot, Swim, Tumble

Ancestral Guidance (Su): Once per day, you can call upon your ancestors to grant you knowledge and talent beyond your normal aptitudes. To accomplish this, you must spend 1 hour in chant accompanied by a DC 10 perform check, either dance or percussion focused on your ancestors, starting at [sometime in the night]. You must also make a dc 10 concentration check otherwise the feats last only for a number of hours equal to your perform check result. For each feat beyond the first the perform check DC increases by 1. At the end of this hour, you gain a bonus feat selected from the list below; you need not meet the normal requirements for the feat. The feat lasts until nightfall of the next day:

blind fight, combat reflexes, diehard, great cleave, improved critical [Double axe], improved sunder, extra rage, chaotic rage, extend rage, improved trip, iron will, lightning reflexes, power attack, two weapon defense, weapon specialization [Double axe].

Feared among the horde (Ex): You strength and fierce prowess in battle notorious. The orcs and goblinoids from your tribe and the others' your tribe has dealings with both fear and respect you. Likewise for those of any warband, horde, or otherwise those in combat on your side. Instead of your charisma modifier add 1/2 your strength modifier to bluff, intimidate, and diplomacy checks when
    dealing with the above specified orcs and goblinoids.

Barbarian Class Features (Ex): If you have barbarian levels your Savage Blade levels stack for the purposes of determining your trap sense and damage reduction abilities (or variant class features which substitute these ones out).

Stability of the past (Ex): At second level and higher you add your class level as a competence bonus to balance and tumble checks. While Orcs are tough and pride themselves on their tenacious ability to survive, their lifespans often tell otherwise. You however have learned that staying alive requires more than a massive blade, a tough hide and a strong arm. Through your training your abilities with the uncanny martial skills of the past Orc champions improve. You are resourceful in battle even in the most precarious of situations, and this is reflected in your ever steady footing and constant swift reflexes. You may use balance and tumble while raging (consider making them permanent class skills).

Slayer of Ancient foes (Ex): Choose an ancient foe. This should be campaign or region specific; likely one from the following: dwarf, elf, goblinoid, human, or another as sanctioned by your dungeon master and appropriate for your game. Your people have been battling your ancient foe thousands of years; however most among your kind merely hate and fight their foes without the patience or diligence to look to the past towards the special techniques your ancestors developed for dealing with your foes, however you do -- through your training, study, and communion with your ancestors at 4th level you gain a +4 bonus on Bluff, Intimidate, Listen, Sense Motive, Spot, and Survival when using these skills against your ancient foe. You also gain a +4 bonus on weapon damage rolls against your ancient foe. You also learn to speak, read, and write you ancient foes language as if you had spent skill points to learn the language.

Legendary Force (Ex): At 5th level you become a true master of the Orc Double-Axe; your strikes are both fierce and efficient. Through skill and art you learn to strike with astonishing strength. This ability allows you to treat both ends of the Orc Double-Axe as if it were a two handed weapon, even when you use it as a double weapon. For example, you add 1.5 times your strength bonus on damage rolls with each end of the weapon, and any damage bonus from the power attack feat is doubled.

Sample Encounter
    EL: 22

Okk "Thunderhead" Grimtooth
    Spoiler
    Show
    CN Male "Stony" Orog
    Medium Humanoid Orc Blooded Earth Subtype
    Rogue 1 / Barbarian 4 / Ranger 4 / Dread Commando 4 / Scorpion Wraith 1 / Shadow Dancer 1 / Savage Blade 4

Init+18 / +20 (Ferocity) (unexpected assault -- additional +4 on surprise)
    Senses: Blindfight, Blindsense 30', Darkvision 120', Light Blindness (negated by shaders), Listen +11, Search +10/9(day), Spot +21/20(day), Uncanny Dodge
    Languages: Common, Orc
    Trait: Detatched

AC: 46 / 48 (exp dodge) / 50 (mobility); Uncanny Dodge
    HP: 200
    Resist: DR 8 / Adamantine, fire resistance 5, cold resistance 5, 75% to avoid crit (shield), 1/2 damage electricity none if save (raiment), 1/2 or no damage if save from sonic 5 rnd / day

Fort: +18 (reroll 1s); Ref: +22/25(ferocity); Will: +16

Speed: 35; Burrow: 17; Air Walk Continuous: 35; No penalty to hide or move silently while moving, -10 when attacking or charging

Melee: +31/33
    Ranged: +24/26
    Grapple: +27/29

Abilities: Str 30/34, Dex 18/22, Con 20, Int 10, Wis 9, Cha 6

Attack Options:
    Spoiler
    Show

• Ancestral Guide 2/day: Usually selects power attack, and improved trip
    • Ancient Foe: ?
    • Blind Fight
    • Combat Style: TWF, ITWF
    • Distracting Attack
    • Earth Strike: 1/day +5 damage to one melee attack
    • Favored enemy: Arcane Magic Users +2
    • Ferocity: 4/day, lasts 9 rnds +4Str/Dex, no int or cha based skills, -2 ranged attacks, sickened at end
    • Headlong Rush: Double Damage on charge; provoke aoo all enemies within reach
    • Shadow Marches Warmonger: +1 damage on charge with orc axe, battle axe, great axe; and action point result to damage with axes
    • Sneak attack +1d6
    • Sudden Strike +2d6
    • Streetfighter: During charge, when enemy is flatfooted threat ranged on weapon increases by 1; stacks with keen or improved critical
    • Twisted Charge: 1/encounter make a single direction change on a charge

Special Qualities:
    Spoiler
    Show
    • Armored Ease: reduce check penalties by 4
    • Barbarian Abilities: EL 8
    • Feared Among the Horde: +5/+7
    • Hide In Plain Sight: Assassin Version
    • Poison Use
    • Skilled City Dweller: Tumble replaces Ride on Barbarian and Ranger skill lists
    • Stability of the Past: +3
    • Stealthy Movement
    • Team Initiative Bonus: +4 init to all allies in 30' (including self)
    • Trapkiller: +15
    • Wild Empathy: +3

Feats: Combat Reflexes, Expeditious Dodge, Extra Rage, Endurance (Rgr), Headlong Rush, Improved Initiative, Improved Two Weapon Fighting (Champion of the Wild), Mobility, Shadow Marches Warmonger, Steadfast Determination, Track (Rgr), Two Weapon Fighting (Rgr), Weapon Focus [Double-Axe]

Skills: Balance +16/18, Climb +7/9, Concentration +10, Craft Armor +2, Craft Weapons +2, Dance +10, Hide +32/34, Intimidate +9, Jump +7/9, Know Dungeoneering +1, Know History +2, Know Nature +8, Listen +11, Move Silently +32/35, Ride +4/6, Search: +10, Skill Trick: Twisted Charge, Spot +21, Survival +21 (+16 traps), Swim +7/9, Tumble +17/19, Use Rope +4/6

Gear: Shaders, Dragons Eye Amulet, Raiment of The Stormwalker, (robe changed to cloak), +5 Greater Shadow Greater Silent Moves Mithral Halfweight Fullplate, +4 Animated Heavy Fortified Hide Shield, Impervious Vestment, Belt of Giant Strength, Gauntlets of Ogre Power, Skin of the hero, horned helm
    Last edited by Bhu; 2010-06-14 at 10:39 PM.
    Orcs and Goblins

27. - Top - End - #1137
    Titan in the Playground

Terrorist updated

also Here's the last of the classes from teh wizards thread this one by Rappy:

Fortune's Fool

[img]Picture URL[/img]

Why would I ever care about Gruumsh? The only thing Gruumsh ever did for me was smite my father, send a plague of rust monsters on my armory, and turn my sister into a displacer beast.

The Fortune's Fool is just that...the jester to fate. He couldn't care less about his people's dieties, and flaunts himself as a mercenary and swordsman to the masses, wandering alone or with a group of companions (usually unwanted and more tagalongs than true companions) who tends to get into misfortunes on a regular basis. Maybe this is because the gods of his people are angry, or maybe it is because some high-magic creature has found him amusing.

Becoming a Fortune's Fool
    A fortune's fool is usually a Rogue or Fighter who has gotten himself into a really bad situation, but one that has enough perks that he continues to defy the dangers to achieve power and gold.

Entry Requirements
    To qualify to become a Fortune's Fool, a character must fulfill all the following criteria:
    • Base Attack Bonus: +5
    • Feats: Deceitful, Improved Initiative, Tempting Fate.
    • Special: Must have angered or incited interest in either a member of his kind's pantheon or a creature with the ability to cast as per at least an 18th-level caster enough to cause them to give him grief.

Class Skills
    The Fortune's Fool’s class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are as follows:
    Appraise (Int), Bluff (Cha), Climb (Str), Craft (Int), Disguise (Cha), Escape Artist (Dex), Forgery (Int), Hide (Dex), Listen (Wis), Move Silently (Wis), Open Lock (Dex), Profession (Wis), Search (Int), Sleight of Hand (Dex).
    Skills Points at Each Level : 6 + Int modifier

Hit Dice: d8

Code:
     BAB Fort Ref Will Abilities
    1. +1 +0 +2 +2 Fool ability
    2. +2 +1 +3 +3 Idiot's assault, luck feat
    3. +3 +1 +4 +3 Body of luck, fool ability
    4. +4 +2 +5 +4 So bad it's good, luck feat
    5. +5 +2 +6 +4 Just a flesh wound, fool ability
    Weapon Proficiencies: The Fortune's Fool gains no new weapon or armor proficiencies.

Fool Ability: At 1st, 3rd, and 5th level, the Fortune's Fool may choose an ability to add to his repertoire. You select one ability from the list below to become a special ability of yours at each of the previously mentioned levels. Unless stated otherwise, each ability can only be taken once.
    • Pratfall (Ex): The Fortune's Fool tends to trip and fall in just the right manner in combat in order to increase damage if he strikes, like twisting his sword into an enemy's stomach while falling into a well. Once per day, you can gain a +2 bonus to damage rolls, at the expense of the same to attack rolls.
    • Spellcasting (Sp): You can either cast spells as per a Sorcerer or Cleric, depending on whether you wish to produce arcane or divine spells. Your Fortune's Fool levels stack with any other caster class levels for purpose of determining caster level.
    • Increased Reroll (Su): By Fate's hand, the Fortune's Fool can use his sheer misfortune to add to his luck. You gain one extra luck reroll with a luck feat you have. This ability can be taken multiple times, but a different feat must be selected each time.
    • Lucky Save (Su):[/i] Fate keeps the Fortune's Fool alive despite his frailty, clumsiness, or low willpower. You gain a once-per-day use of a luck reroll on one save ability (Reflex, Will, or Fortitude). This ability can be taken multiple times, but a different save must be selected each time. This stacks with any other save rerolls.

Idiot's Assault (Ex): At 2nd level, the Fortune's Fool is good at managing to use his sheer dumb luck in combat. Once per day, you may reroll a failed attack roll.

Luck Feat: At 2nd and 4th levels, the Fortune's Fool learns new ways to turn his bad luck into good luck. You may select a luck feat as a bonus feat as long as you meet the prerequisites.

Body of Luck (Ex): At 3rd level, Fortune's fool has his odd brand of luck so ingrained into his body that even its failures can craft success. Once per day, you may make a luck reroll on one Strength, Constitution, Dexterity, Wisdom, Intelligence, or Charisma check. This luck reroll stacks with any other abilities or feats that grant an ability score reroll.

So Bad it's Good (Su): At 4th level, the Fortune's Fool gets veered into situations that are so bad for him that the only place to go is up. Any time you fail a skill check, you may make a Will save (DC 10 + 1/2 your HD + how many ranks you failed the skill check by) to provide a moderately good event out of the otherwise bad situation. The GM determines the event, and it must be somehow tied to the skill check and situation at hand. For example: the Fortune's Fool has just failed a Hide check against a group of guards in a sheik's palace. While running away, he manages to stumble right into the royal storage vaults.

Just a flesh wound (Su): At 5th level, the fates seem to be conspiring to keep the Fortune's Fool alive for their further amusement. Once per day, if you reach near-death (-9 hp), you may make a Will save (DC 10 + 1/2 your attacker's HD + the attacker's Strength score) to be instantly stabilized and returned to 1 hp. This ability can be used in conjunction with the Tempting Fate feat.

Playing a Fortune's Fool
    Brief description on how to play the class you are designing.
    • Combat: Here's a section where you will describe common combat methods for your class. Remember to include information on how your class will use his powers in combat.
    • Advancement: This is a section on different options and paths that the class can go down when they advance in power.
    • Resources: What resources might a member of this PrC be able to draw on..

Fortune's Fools in the World
    A quote of somebody else talking about your class!
    A brief description of how your class is persevered in the world and how he interacts with the world.
    • Daily Life: Some general information about the typical day in the life of your class.
    • Notables: Make up some cool information about notable figures in the history of your class. It's best to give a little information from one of the good alignment and evil alignment (unless it's a good or evil only class).
    • Organizations: Some information about organizations dedicated to the practice of your class and other organizations which members of your class will be attracted towards.

NPC Reaction
    This is an in detail description of how NPC's would perceive your class and the immediate generalization that people would give of your class.

Fortune's Fools in the Game
    This is a good place to provide a quick note on how your class will effect game play statistically.
    • Adaptation: This is a place where you put in detail how people can adapt your class into their campaign setting.
    • Encounters: This is a place to describe what sort of encounters PC's will have with NPC versions of your class.

EDIT: After a while, I've decided Item of Fate works better as a feat. Of course, this now means there's a hole in the class abilities. Any suggestions or comments?

Item of Fate
    Prerequisites: Must have performed an act that has caused fate to move around you in aberrant or unnatural ways, such as the entry prerequisites for the Fortune's Fool prestige class, class level 6 or higher.
    Benefits: By the hands of fate, you manage to either steal or come across an item of both worth and annoyance. This may be a magical weapon, a piece of ancient armor, a scroll of icantations, or even a djinn's lamp. This item is considered your magic item, and may not be stolen or sold due to the fact that fate will always cause something to happen that brings it right back. The item, however, has some form of drawback to it no matter what (IE, the djinn of a lamp might have a sense of humor that veers toward interpreting wishes into something that involves transmutation, a magical weapon might make its wielder drunk during use, etc.).[/quote]
    Last edited by Bhu; 2010-06-16 at 11:43 PM.
    Orcs and Goblins

28. - Top - End - #1138
    Titan in the Playground

I got the first ability for the Terrorist up, and most of the new Hexblade Feats done. Any thoughts if the Feats are okay?
    Orcs and Goblins

29. - Top - End - #1139
    Dwarf in the Playground

Daemon

Loom is a very cool ability indeed

I believe it is also very well balanced - it's epic levels, isn't game breaking and the effect is really fun

30. - Top - End - #1140
    Titan in the Playground

Minor update to Terrorist, and I finished all the Epic Hexblade stuff
    Orcs and Goblins