New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 24 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Universal Smash Bros. Night of the Sixth Day

(Notice: There was some messiness early on. Please do not respond to Raiser_B1ade's PM asking for your role. Also, NO MASS ROLE REQUESTS. That will mess up this kind of game. Otherwise I shall sick the Whammy on you. I just cleaned that up. Don't make me do it again)

It was time once again! The popular Smash Brothers fighting tournament had started once again! People from all around the Nintendoverse and beyond had gathered to participate. Fighters came from the Mushroom Kingdom, Hyrule, Dreamland, DK and Yoshi Islands, Flat Zone, the Lylat system, and many more areas besides to participate. What was even more exciting was that two fighters from OUTSIDE the Nintendoverse had been invited to participate! Over on the sidelines, the famous Sonic the Hedgehog and Solid Snake were waiting their turn to fight. Several other people from outside the Nintendoverse were in the crowds to watch these newcomers fight.

Mario and Fox had just finished a match together and were walking back to the sidelines, joking with each other and having a good time. They sat down, and Fox waved to Krystal who was watching in the stands, who gave a thumbs up in return.

Whoosh whoosh whoosh whoosh whoosh whoosh whoosh....

Abruptly, her smile faded, and was replaced by a puzzled and worried look. She came down out of the stands and tapped Fox on the shoulder.
    "What is it Krystal? Something wrong?"
    Krystal scratched her head. "I'm not sure luv, but I getting the feeling that somethin' is wrong.

Fox laughed. "What could be wrong? We're having a great time. Even the bad guys are behaving themselves!"
    Mario looked up with a start and looked around. That last line of Fox triggered something that had been nagging at him for the last few minutes. Someone was missing.
    "Where's-a Bowser?"
    The group looked around for a bit, but Mario was right. Bowser was nowhere in sight.

Just then Samus came sprinting over, hastily putting back on the pieces of her Power Suit.
    "Sensors picking up unfriendly aircraft approaching! Estimated time of arrival-"
    BOOM!

The explosion of a large cannonball very close knocked everyone off their feet and they all looked towards where it had came from.
    On the horizon could be seen a fleet of Bowser's airships as they quickly approached the field. Another volley of cannonballs and Bullet Bills quickly followed. On the prow of the lead ship stood a familiar figure. Bowser... His eyes were gleaming with malice and small tongues of fire crept around his wicked grin.

"BWAHAHAHAHA! I'm so glad all you hereos could gather so conveniently at one place for me! We're here to take over, and now we're going to wipe you out with one blow!"

Fox took one look at the airships and started sprinting towards the airfield where his team had their Arwings parked, waving Falco and Krystal to follow him.
    "C'mon team! We gotta take those ships down!"
    Falco chuckled. "Good. I'll take the air any day!"
    Falco and Krystal joined in the race to them, but halfway there a cluster of lasers struck the group of Arwings, causing a large explosion, destroying the Arwings and severely damaging the other aircraft parked there. Fox's radio headset crackled to life as he heard a very familiar voice come in.
    "Can't let you do that Star Fox...."
    The crowd looked up as a Wolfen fighter streaked overhead, with Wolf O'Donnell in the cockpit, who grinned, well, wolfishly and quickly turned around for another pass. On top of the lead airship, Bowser roared his laughter.

"I SAID 'we'. This time that stupid plumber isn't going to take me down. Or any of you others too! I've brought a few friends with me..."

Most of the other fighters were dodging fire from the airships and Wolf, or returning fire as best they could. Meanwhile, Samus was charging up a large charge shot, aiming it at the airship armada. A draconian shriek pierced the air, and she looked to the side right as Ridly swooped in at high speeds and plucked her off the ground with his talons. Rising high into the air, Ridley roared in Samus' face, only to receive a missile in his own for his troubles. He flew over to the airships and slammed her bodily into the hull of the lead one. Grunting in pain, Samus had enough presence of mind to release her stored Charge Shot into the side of the ship, blowing a large hole in it. The ship shuddered, caught flame, and started to sink, throwing Bowser off balance and making him fall off the ship to the ground with a large THUD.

Pikachu watched this exchange and scampered over to Ness and Lucas, who were watching a tad dumbfounded. Checking to make sure that the translation device that he and the other pokemon had been given was on, he waved his stubby little arms, and shouting to get their attention.
    "<C'mon you guys! We have to save Samus! Follow me!>"
    The three of them ran over to where Samus and Ridley were duking it out, Pikachu crouched down and concentrated.
    "PiiiiiikaaaaaaaCHUUUUUU!"
    A storm cloud quickly formed over Ridley, and soon he was violently shocked by a bolt of lightening, making his screech in pain and drop Samus to the ground. Ness and Lucas quickly got the idea and joined in on the assault.
    "PEEKAY THUNDAH!"
    "PEEKAY FREEZE!"
    However, after a few shots, they were thrown into the air by an invisible force and blasted with shadow force. There stood Mewtwo, hatred in his eyes, and his hands glowed with psychic force as he held the two kids there.
    Not invite me to this year's tournament, will you? Probably because I was too strong for you. You 'heroes' are going down, even if I have to side with those other guys to do it! he projected telepathically. Well, then let's see you handle a little Mind Cru- AH!
    Mewtwo dropped the kids as he took an Aura Sphere to the back, and turned around to see Lucario standing there, ready and waiting. The two quickly engaged, hurling Shadow Balls and Aura Spheres at each other, fighting hand to mind, Aura vs. Shadow.

Inside his Wolfen, Wolf shook his head.
    "This has gone on long enough..."
    He came around for another pass when he looked at his radar and saw something quickly approaching at high speed. It was a blue racecar.
    "I could have sworn I destroyed all the..."
    His thoughts were interrupted as the racer ejected its driver high into the air, and coming right at the Wolfen. Wolf's eyes widened as he recognized the man clad in blue spandex and a red helmet, and they widened even more as he heard a very familiar phrase.
    "Falcon...."
    "Oh no..."
    "PUNCH!"
    The sheer force of the mighty Falcon Punch shattered Wolf's windscreen, and the fighter started going out of control. Wrestling with the controls Wolf tried to right the craft, but was soon forced to eject himself as his ship crashed into the ground.
    "No WAY! I don't believe it!"
    Elsewhere on the ground, Mario, Link and several others were squaring off against Bowser, who was taking a pretty good beating, but still giving as well as he got.

"RAWUGH! I'm not going to lose to the likes of you! I've got more tricks up my sleeve than you think! You think I only recruited from the Nintendoverse to help me? When there are people from all over right here? NOW! Show yourselves!"

In the middle of the Melee, an alien figure de-cloaked and a tall long white haired figure jumped off an airship and floated to the ground, carrying an impossibly long sword. Sephrioth and a Covenant Elite. They quickly joined the fray, but then a group stood up from the rapidly emptying spectator crowd. A tall helmeted and armored man quickly stood and surveyed the situation. He turned to the goofy looking limbless wonder beside him.

"I need a weapon."
    Rayman looked back at him and shrugged and pointed to the weird rabbit... thing next to him.
    "All I brought with me is this Rabbid."
    "DAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!"

Master Chief shook his head, drew his plasma pistol from his belt, and entered the mini-battle against Ridley. Rayman was about to lend a hand too when an Raccoon figure sprinted by him, a curious long hooked cane held in one hand.

"Looks like you need some help. This is a great place to hide too. If you see a fox lady waiving a shock pistol around, you never saw me, alrig-"
    "FREEZE COOPER!"
    "Never mind, there she is, gotta go!"
    Sly Cooper ran off into the growing brawl as Carmilita Fox ran onto the scene.
    "Where is he?! I just saw him here! You can't hide from me you criminal!"

She soon ran into the crowd too, firing her shock pistol indiscriminately.
    The battle raged on, and it seemed like the Villains were starting to get the worst end of it, and the airships were being brought down one by one as well. Bowser noticed this and roared in disgust.

"RAAAAUGH! You all are pathetic! I didn't want to use this, but I HAVE NO CHOICE!"

He drew out an artifact and focused on it, and soon a shockwave of magic swept out over the crowd, knocking them on their feet. As they got up, they looked around for their targets, but none were to be found. Even stranger, the people around them weren't who they had been fighting alongside either. They soon looked at themselves and found they had been transformed to look exactly like someone else! The battle disintegrated, as no one know who was who anymore, and any villains there were playing along as well.

All they knew is that the villains were among them, and they better find out who is who soon enough, or else they'll surely be attacked in their sleep! Who will prevail? That is about to be decided in the following days and nights...
    Last edited by PhantomFox; 2008-04-15 at 06:20 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Universal Smash Bros. Game Start!

Sweet First Post!So, lets go ahead and get the game started. Down with villians!
    Last edited by Saint Nil; 2008-03-17 at 04:47 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Rogers
    "When I say it's you I like, I'm talking about that part of you that knows that life is far more than anything you can ever see or hear or touch. That deep part of you that allows you to stand for those things without which humankind cannot survive. Love that conquers hate, peace that rises triumphant over war, and justice that proves more powerful than greed."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mother Teresa
    If you can't feed a hundred people, then feed just one

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

Welcome to Universal Smash Bros: The Villain Invasion!

Your Narrator: Me, PhantomFox
    My Co-Narrator: Vampiric

Roles:
    Nintendo: Win by eliminating the villains
    Spoiler
    Show
    Mario - Mascot (Alpha)

Luigi, Yoshi, Toad, Daisy, and Peach - Team Mario (Masons)

Wario - Wario Waft (Anyone who scries Wario will be blinded by the horrific stench, and will be unable to scry the next night)

Link - Master Sword (Link's point counts as 2 when pointing at a villain)

Zelda - Triforce of Wisdom (Seer)

Tingle - (Fool. Will be told he's Zelda. Scries return a consistent random result)

Samus - Morph Ball (Can curl up into the Morph Ball, becoming immune to Night kills with a 1 day cooldown)

Fox - Reflector (Up to two points at Fox get redirected to another player of Fox's choice)

Falco - I'll cover you, Fox (Starts off knowing who Fox is)

Krystal - Telepath (Knows who was scried at night, but not the result of the scry. If Fox is alive, total points against her are reduced by one)

Kirby - Copy (50% chance of copying a random target's ability for the day)

Metaknight - Dimensional Cape (Can not be scried. Scry returns as failed)

King Dedede - Waddle Dee Army (Can his Waddle Dee Army to go cluster around someone at night, making them impossible to see or scry. Scies on the target will return "Scry Failed")

Pikachu - Cuteness(The person who points after Pikachu secretly has his point changed to the same as Pikachu's)

Jigglypuff - Sing (Can cause one player to fall asleep, negating their point for the next day)

Lucario - Reversal (Lucario's point is increased by 1 for every 10 Nintendo players that die)

Pokemon Trainer - I choose you! (Can double someone's points each day. Maximum a point can be increased is two)

Ness - PK Thunder (Every day, by pointing at himself, Ness can shoot himself into someone of his choice, counting as 2 points)

Lucas - PK Freeze (Can lock a target's special ability for the next cycle. 1 day cooldown)

Captain Falcon - Falcon... PUNCH! (Night kill. Three day cooldown)

Marth - Critical hit (If part of a bandwagon that sucessfully kills a villain, point counts as 2 next day)

Ike - Counter (Makes one person's point count as an anti-point for the next day)

DK - Strong Kong (Baner. If target is attacked and Diddy is still alive, one attacker's actions the next day are negated)

Diddy Kong - Rocketbarrels (Can scry during the night with X% accuracy, where X = 20 * number of days ability has not been used since the last use)

Cranky Kong - In my day... (Cranky Kong is immune to all abilities except those found in the original Werewolf game: Seer, Baner, Fool, Night Kill)

Popo & Nana (Ice Climbers) - Blizzard (Once per game, per the pair, they can summon a blizzard to freeze all night actions, immediately starting the new day. All night actions sent in before blizzard is summoned still go through)

Pit - Wings of Iccarus (Escapes from the first night kill attempted on him)

Mr. Game & Watch - Oil Panik (Uses the bucket to catch one point at him per day, negating the point, max of three. Once bucket is full, can point at someone worth 3 points. Points at self do not activate this ability)

Captain Olimar - Pikmin toss (When pointing at a person, this also throws a pikmin at that person. For the next two days after, that person gets an extra vote against him. Only one pikmin on any person at a time)

3rd party Heroes: Win by surviving until the end of the game
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sonic - You're too slow! (Can change one person point to match his own as long as they point after he does. Does not count if Sonic changes his point)

Snake - Cardboard box (Using the increadibly stealthy tactic of the box, he can scry with a 2 day cooldown. 50% chance he will be discovered and cooldown is doubled)

Sly Cooper - Disguise Master (Every night disguises himself or someone else to scry as a role of his choice. Can set up three decoys at the beginning of the game that scry as him, but only to Carmelita. If all three decoys are arrested before him, he robs Carmilita to recieve a one-time scry item and learns who Carmelita is)

Carmelita Fox- Freeze Cooper! (Tasked with finding Sly Cooper. Can scry for Sly with yes/no results, which penetrates his disguise. However, if she arrests a decoy, she is slapped with a 1 day cooldown penalty. If she manages to arrest Sly, his ability becomes hers and Sly can no longer use his ability)

Rayman - Pet Rabbid (Sends a Rabbid to hang around a person. Goes "DAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" at random times for no reason. Has a 33% chance of blocking any ability, including night kills, used on the target by distracting the attacker at inopportune times)

Master Chief - Armed and Dangerous (Beast role. Being the dangerous fighter that he is, if he gets lynched or killed, he will take on person responsible down with him)

Assorted Villains: Win by reducing the number of Nintendo and 3rd Party heroes to the same as their own

Spoiler
    Show
    Bowser - King Koopa (Villian Alpha)

Mewtwo - Mindreader (Devil)

Wolf O'Donnel - Can't let you do that! (Targeted player's ability is negated for that day. If ability is on cooldown, adds one day cooldown)

Sephiroth - Mind control (Control's target's actions for one day. Can't use on same target consecutivly. Target's special ability can't be controlled unless target has been scried by Mewtwo)

Covenant Elite - Invisibility (Immune to scries. Scries on him will return "Scry Failed")

Ridley - Meta Ridley (Ridley will survive the first lynch or night kill against him)

Player list: 22 remaining
    Spoiler
    Show

Aemoh
    Atreyu the Masked LLama
    Banjo1985
    Cristo Meyers
    DarkLightDragon
    Emperor Demonking
    Fin
    Fleeing Coward
    Haruki-kun
    Indurian
    Kasz
    Lizard Lord
    Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
    Malmagor Andrigal
    Mordokai
    North
    Ranna
    Saint Nil
    Supagoof
    xNadia
    Yspoch

Master Hand's Trophy Collection: 24 players
    Spoiler
    Show
    Zombie Pixe: Lynched Day 1 - Team Nintendo
    Shades of Grey: Lynched Day 2 - Team Nintendo
    Shadow: Killed Night 2 by the Villains - Team Nintendo
    Mustiado: Lynched Day 3 - Villain
    MattKatt: Killed Night 3 by the Villains - Team Nintendo
    Blademaster42: Killed Night 3 by Captain Falcon - Team Nintendo
    Jontom Xire: Lynched Day 4 - Villain
    Raiser_B1ade: Killed Night 4 by the Villains - Team Nintendo
    Dr. Bath: Dropped out Night 4 - Team Nintendo
    Doseki: Lynched Day 5 - Team Nintendo
    Freshmeat_: Killed Night 5 by the Villains - 3rd Party Hero
    Leoman: Lynched Day 6 - Team Nintendo
    DemonicAngel: Autolynched Day 6 - Team Nintendo
    Icewalker: Dilled Night 6 by the Villains - Team Nintendo
    I'm Da Rogue!: Lynched Day 7 - Villain
    Jagg: Killed Night 7 by the Villains - 3rd Party Hero
    MadHatter: Lynched Day 8 - Team Nintendo
    Coolgaelbert: Killed Night 8 by the Villains - 3rd Party Hero
    Goblin Music: Lynched Day 9 - Villain
    Alarra: Killed Night 9 by the Villains - Team Nintendo
    Szilard: Killed Night 10 by the Villains - Team Nintendo
    Free Hand: Lynched Day 11 - Villain
    Zar Peter: Killed Night 11 by the Villains - Team Nintendo
    Draken: Lynched Day 12 - Team Nintendo

Various rules:
    Three consecutive days of not voting will result in autolynch.

Abilities that prevent a player from taking an action of his own (example: Mind Control, or PK Freeze) can not be used on the same person twice in a row.

When submitting an action via PM, send it to myself AND Vampiric. So we can both stay on the same page.

Do not post your role PM, or request it from others, otherwise I'll do something nasty. Or silly. Most likely both.

Feel free to ask me questions if you have them, by PM or by various instant messengers.

Most of all: Have fun!

DAY 1 BEGINS NOW and will end in at most 72 hours!
    Last edited by PhantomFox; 2008-05-20 at 08:36 AM.

4. - Top - End - #4

I am Captain Falcon. All of you should note why I am stating this.
    Last edited by Raiser Blade; 2008-03-17 at 06:55 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Look upon the Goddess and rejoice!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespe Ratavo View Post
    Curly, . . . you are not only made of epic win and not fail, but you are officially the greatest shipper of all time
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Mr. Scruffy is all knowing; he doesn't believe in squid bones, so neither should you!
    Bathatars!Blog!

5. - Top - End - #5
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Raiser_B1ade
    Hello genteelmen.

Let me make a quick statement before I continue: I am not asking for your role pm.

However I would like to know what character each of you is/claims to be. (I already asked phantom if this was ok.)

I am Captain Falcon I am going to make this statement in the thread so if I was lying the real captain falcon would speak up.

I am trying to build a network of known townies as soon as possible so we can win this game in record time.

Please note that if you do not respond your name will be added to a "list" of potential mafia members so please respond as quick as possible to avoid this.

Thank you for your time.

P.S. Notice that I am sending this message out in alphabetic order. So there is no other "pattern" to my messages.
    Here.
    I'm responding.
    I'm a villager, NO WAIT I'm the Devil, NO WAIT....
    If you're going to play like this then just go ahead and lynch me.

This type of behavior is EXACTLY what made Llama Llama Duck no fun for the Ducks.

If everyone has an individually named role, this type of action SHOULD BE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED UPON PAIN OF DEATH!

If it's not, I'll bow out now.

[edit]
    Nevermind.
    If everyone should already know....
    I'm not interested in playing anymore.

Unless you can give me complete assurance that you're not going to read A SINGLE response that you get to that PM (Raiser) then just reassign my role.

[edit#2]
    Screw it.
    Just lynch me.

*points at Shadow
    Last edited by Shadow; 2008-03-17 at 08:51 PM.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ettin in the Playground

^@ I'll sign with that. Lets give villains sporting chance.

And no, by this I'm not saying I'm the villain.
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Dwarf in the Playground

Zomg this is going to be so much fun...

--The small child stares on in wonderment at the activities of his little trophies, wondering what caused such an uproar, as well as the miniature fires spread across his dresser--

EDIT: Whoa. Drama. ?:/ I'll agree, it doesn't seem like it gives the villains much of a shot...
    Last edited by Mustiado; 2008-03-17 at 07:19 PM.

Writer of the winning scene for Rebellion IV - Thanks guys! Zeus Trophy courtesy of Phase. Who rocks.
    CatMuffin Wolfwood courtesy of Onasuma.
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #8

This isn't the same as asking for a role pm (which I dislike). I have no real way of verifying any info I get. If you are mafia you can just tell me you are sombody else (What are the odds that the person that is that character actually replies). I'm not even expecting everyone to trust me and I think i'll get 15 replies tops. At best I will get some murky infrmation that just might give us a little help later in the game. I don't see what the big deal is.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Here.
    I'm responding.
    I'm a villager, NO WAIT I'm the Devil, NO WAIT....
    If you're going to play like this then just go ahead and lynch me.

This type of behavior is EXACTLY what made Llama Llama Duck no fun for the Ducks.

If everyone has an individually named role, this type of action SHOULD BE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED UPON PAIN OF DEATH!

If it's not, I'll bow out now.

[edit]
    Nevermind.
    If everyone should already know....
    I'm not interested in playing anymore.

Unless you can give me complete assurance that you're not going to read A SINGLE response that you get to that PM (Raiser) then just reassign my role.

[edit#2]
    Screw it.
    Just lynch me.

*points at Shadow
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show
    Curly, . . . you are not only made of epic win and not fail, but you are officially the greatest shipper of all time
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Mr. Scruffy is all knowing; he doesn't believe in squid bones, so neither should you!
    Bathatars!Blog!

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

Pluh. My first game, and have I messed up already? /dopeslap self. This is a really auspicious start... If it's game breaking, I'll change it. Though I'm a tad confused on where to draw the line.

10. - Top - End - #10

I did not mean to break the game. I am sorry if that is what I have done. I didn't really expect this reaction.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show
    Bathatars!Blog!

11. - Top - End - #11

I'll have to agree with Shadow and Mordokai here. In a game with so many named roles, asking people for their roles even without role pms is just taking all the fun out of the game and declaring a villager victory.
    Since Raiser Blade already asked and I'm sure more than a few would have responded, might just be best to restart this game with everyone been given a new role since it's still only day 1.
    Last edited by Fleeing Coward; 2008-03-17 at 07:27 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Raiser
    This isn't the same as asking for a role pm (which I dislike). I have no real way of verifying any info I get. If you are mafia you can just tell me you are sombody else (What are the odds that the person that is that character actually replies). I'm not even expecting everyone to trust me and I think i'll get 15 replies tops. At best I will get some murky infrmation that just might give us a little help later in the game. I don't see what the big deal is.
    The big deal is that the roles are all individually named.
    There aren't 30 "villager" roles.
    So when you get two different people claiming to be the same thing, you know at least one of them is lying.

It's a completely different thing. The point of the game is to find the bad guys, sure, but you're supossed to do it over the course of the game using your wits, not on Day one by requesting everyone's roles.

13. - Top - End - #13

Raiser Blade, there is a problem with your plan. Villians will claim to be villagers, and many villagers who don't respond will be on your villian list. The information your gathering isn't reliable. And I'm not a villian just because I write this.

Anyway-how do we know you not a villian trying to confuse us?? What do you say to that?
    Last edited by Saint Nil; 2008-03-17 at 07:31 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Rogers
    "When I say it's you I like, I'm talking about that part of you that knows that life is far more than anything you can ever see or hear or touch. That deep part of you that allows you to stand for those things without which humankind cannot survive. Love that conquers hate, peace that rises triumphant over war, and justice that proves more powerful than greed."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mother Teresa
    If you can't feed a hundred people, then feed just one

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ettin in the Playground

Planetar

Actually I do have another question: are we to pick whoever we feel like to have turned into? The idea I got from the first post is that everyone ended up looking like someone else. Then, you try to act as who you originally were through your new image?

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground

Great, now I'm bummed since I gave my OK at first. And I really don't want to send out that many PMs again. Took hours to write all of them up. How 'bout we just stop all this role telling Day 1 whatever and just play normally. I might have to think about how to fix this. Pluh.

Icewalker: RP as whoever you want to, in any fashion you want to. The whole transformation is story fluff.

Pluh, I hate messing things up like this.... the story was awesome though. Tell me you liked the story. That'll cheer me up.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Barbarian in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Pwenet points at Raiser_Blade for causing drama by strange speak of roles and PMs that simply do not exist.
    My DM Reputation
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspectre
    I'm good at making you fear the unknown. Pwenet is good at making you fear the known, which had been the unknown five minutes before he pushed you off screaming into the abyss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalirren View Post
    I'm feeling this real hard now.
    Curse you, Pwenet. Curse you.... You had my hopes up there...

17. - Top - End - #17

Like I said before I did not realize the merits of what I was doing. I had no intention of breaking the game.

I am sorry I remember what it felt like when Fleeing Coward broke two other games I played in and I wasn't happy.

If I remove myself from the game then I don't thnk too much harm will have happened. So if that will work then that is what I will do.

Once again I would like to apologize.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show
    Bathatars!Blog!

18. - Top - End - #18

Do the villains know each other? If not, you can just switch Raiser Blade's role with one or 2 others if he hasn't received any pms from people claiming roles yet.

@^ I don't remember breaking 2 games. I might have ended Infection rather abruptly but I can't think of any other games where I caused a huge mess.
    Last edited by Fleeing Coward; 2008-03-17 at 07:46 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Banned

That's what I just suggested to him via MSN.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Orc in the Playground

*ice-skates*
    Avy by Ink.

21. - Top - End - #21

((ahh, whoops. I just sent a PM to raiser blade, but never fear, it wasn't true anyway.))
    formerly known as xNadia
    apologies for the confusion and inconvenience

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground

Okay, I'm fixing the problem. No one respond to Raiser's PM asking for your role!

23. - Top - End - #23

Here's how to win a game when asked for your role...

LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE!

You don't know if the person who asked for you role is good or bad. Only way for someone to prove their role is to die. I'd rather not put my role into the hands of an unknown dead man walking, just saying.

Prove your trust. Trust the narrators to IMMEDIATELY KILL anyone who does something that will ruin their game, or take steps to remedy it.

If you need a better reason not to give your role away, look at SHADOW'S SPOILER! Or, go read the game that everyone thought he was a safe person to tell their role in. PIRATES 3. A flawless victory by the bad guys who used that information to every advantage.

Don't be a sucker.

LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE!
    I'm usually late to the party, but it's a great time when I get there....
    Spoiler
    Show
    Legionary of Protection
    The Legion, endures....
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-kat View Post
    It wasn't that easy. Supagoof's just that good.
    This is LLD, which, I shouldn't have to tell you, will not bow to your math because it was DESIGNED to ruin it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Summary:
    Supagoof has won the game and withdrawn. He was Epic

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ogre in the Playground

Problem fixed. Please continue the game now. Please no more drama. And NO MASS ROLE COLLECTING. Otherwise I'll have to clean up this whole mess AGAIN. And sick the Whammy on someone. You won't like that.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Banned

Shadow *points at Supagoof for telling people to look in my spoiler, thereby attempting to make them not trust me, thereby earning my distrust himself.

Meh.

It's as good a reason as any on day one I guess.

26. - Top - End - #26

((Yes, I earn your distrust by telling everyone to lie. I see how it is. Want to get this started on day 1 huh Shadow? Us at each others throats while the bad guys laugh at the chaos that our argument causes?))
    Spoiler
    Show
    Legionary of Protection
    The Legion, endures....
    This is LLD, which, I shouldn't have to tell you, will not bow to your math because it was DESIGNED to ruin it!
    Summary:

27. - Top - End - #27
    Banned

It's Day One my friend.
    Convoluted logic is the best kind for this situation.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Orc in the Playground

*closes eyes and spisn aroudn in circles*

*points at....* Almighty Salmon Meh, supagoof
    Last edited by Pandaren; 2008-03-17 at 09:40 PM.
    Avy by Ink.

29. - Top - End - #29

It's Day One my friend.
    Convoluted logic is the best kind for this situation.
    So you want to confuse people, and take out someone is has been a threat to you in most other games. Sounds like a villain tactic to me.

I'm waiting for a clarification on something before I decide whether to make a retaliatory point or not.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Legionary of Protection
    The Legion, endures....
    Summary:

30. - Top - End - #30
    Banned

Waiting?
    Go ahead! Retaliate!
    I DARE YA!!!