New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: A Zombie's London IC

Riley Conner

Spoiler
    Show
    Well that can't be a good sign, we should probley get a move on. I say looking at the rats.

OCC: If Riley can hear any more gunshots, he will start to walk after the rats, if he can't here anything he will lift the manhole cover up slightly and try to see what's going on.

Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Barbarian in the Playground

Sam
    Spoiler
    Show

"Indeed. This is the part of the movie where the idiots go and find out what the rats are running from, and I'd prefer not to share in that cliché."

Sam follows Riley in whatever action he chooses.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Orc in the Playground

James

Spoiler
    Show
    Scary yes, but I'd say more intriguing. I'd like to know whats going on, and find out for myself rather than rely on the BBC broadcasting government cover ups.

James goes back to the door, and opens it, stepping outside, and (unless others follow) closes it behind him. Covering his face with his arm, he moves along the street.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Orc in the Playground

OOC; Sorry guys! I havn't let this die! I was waiting for Jadyn to reply but it would seem he may or may not be coming back so I'll just god mod him until he comes back.

Michael
    The bat is a fine piece of oak wood and very strong. you see antoher group of people leave a shop across the road. The street ahead of you is a mess, the dust from the explosion has settled everywhere giving everything a grey tinge, there even a few bodies suffocated from the smoke. As you look towards where the tube station is, you see the guys in the orange suits making some sort of formation with guns raised.

James
    You step out into the street and see another small party leaving a shop across the road. The street ahead of you is a mess, the dust from the explosion has settled everywhere giving everything a grey tinge, there even a few bodies suffocated from the smoke. As you look towards where the tube station is, you see the guys in the orange suits making some sort of formation with guns raised.

Riley And Sam
    You hear no more gunshots so decide to look out the manhole cover, you see some people venturing out from shops on either side of the road, from your posistion you can't see the soldiers.

Jadyn
    Jadyn also walks out into the street and follows the other people who also coming out of shops.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Orc in the Playground

James

James takes another look to see if the guns are aimed at them. If they are aimed this way, he dives behind a car for cover. If they are pointing in another direction, he climbs on top of a car to get a better view, trying to see what they're aiming at.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Pixie in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Michael
    I look to see where the guns are aimed too. If it's at us I'm going back inside, if not then I'll wander in to the street with whomever followed me, and look around to see where other people are going.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Titan in the Playground

Riley Conner

Hey I don't suppose you know what going on?
    I call out to one of the groups of people as I begin to climb out of the manhole.
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

8. - Top - End - #98

Sam

Sam follows Riley out of the manhole and onto the street where he looks around, being careful not to let any of the dust touch bare skin.

Who knows what this stuff could be?

9. - Top - End - #99
    Orc in the Playground

OOC; Sorry if I'm a bit slow at the moment I'm in the middle of exam season!

IC;
    As you all look upon the soldiers, a group of around 10 people run out from a side street, they see the soldier before they see you, which is pretty lucky as they then run towards the soldiers screaming loudly, the soldiers open fire bringing down half of them, but the other half run full on into the group of soldiers, it is now a dirty melee fight and despite the soldiers weapons and training they seem to be losing.

10. - Top - End - #100
    Titan in the Playground

Riley Conner

We should get out of here. I say while looking at the fight. With that I begin to run, not a fast as possible but at a brisk pace to preserve my energy. London isn't safe right now. First I need to get some supplies then I need to get out of here. I think to myself as I run.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

11. - Top - End - #101
    Pixie in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Michael

Well, that was unexpected. I'm outta here.

I turn and head after the chap going the other way.

OOC:Is anyone from the shop following me?

12. - Top - End - #102
    Orc in the Playground

James

James jumps down from the top of the car and heasds off after the other two.

Far too late for the lecture now, though if this is a city-wide thing I guess it doesn't matter

Hey, where are you two headed?

OOC: Just out of curiosity (and also with relevance to the game) how much wireless internet is in London? More to the point, Wireless which isn't encrypted?

13. - Top - End - #103

Sam

Seeing the others leaving, Sam tags along, hoping they know where they're going.

14. - Top - End - #104
    Orc in the Playground

Mid Afternoon day 1

You all head off in the opposite direction, the shopkeeper stops and shouts to you all; Wait! Let me lock up shop! Then we all go together! Or lock in shop till we safe again! The small man grins at you all.
    The fight between the soldiers and the people is over. Blood covers the soldiers as they lay on the ground. The rabble of people now starts to turn its attention to anything nearby, that means you! 3 of the people run towards you. As you look in horror you notice that the soldiers who were on the floor before now get up rather unsteadily. You begin here a loud noise, like a riot around the corner of the street.

OOC;
    @gazareth; I hope that answers your question!
    @Zyks; Well, theres a fair bit around mostly in cafes and work places and such, you may be lucky and stumble on an unencrypted network, or you may have to try to hack in (worth a go, I've got a way of learning things coming to you soon, when you are all somewhere safe.)

MAP;
    Spoiler
    Show

I hope this works, Imageshack is down so I'm using a host i don't know! - ok didn't work as planned but nevermind.
    You are at blue area, the shopkeepers shop is on the right.
    The red is the "people" coming for you.
    Green is the area of initial infection.
    Yellow is the riotish noise.
    I found some new tags on google earth showing restaurants and shops and such, feel free to take advantage of this.
    Last edited by JettWilderbeast; 2008-04-21 at 10:02 AM.

15. - Top - End - #105
    Orc in the Playground

James

I guess that lot arent friendly, lets move!

James starts running in the opposite direction

OOC: Yeah if I remember right I put basic hacking on my skills thing, though developing that would be a good idea

16. - Top - End - #106
    Titan in the Playground

Riley Conner

I keep running, not bothering to answer the question shouted to me. As I run I scan the stores looking for any that might contain something of use, ignoring any that look to unsecure.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

17. - Top - End - #107

Sam

Weapon...I need a weapon...What am I thinking? If those soldiers couldn't stop them then I don't have a chance!

Sam continues to run with the others.
    Last edited by Solophoenix; 2008-04-22 at 02:40 AM.

18. - Top - End - #108
    Pixie in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Michael

I grab the shopkeeper and run off with the others - cricket bat or no, I'm not fighting the army.

19. - Top - End - #109
    Orc in the Playground

You all run in the opposite direction from the people, after a short chase they veer off and attack a random group of people on the street.
    You see a few sport shops around as well as a small food shop.
    People are milling around talking about the earlier explosion and the fights breaking out all over the city.

20. - Top - End - #110
    Titan in the Playground

Riley Conner

I stop running and walk over to the food store. Grab some food and keep moving, after this I get the food I can get out of here. I think to myself as I enter the store carefully looking if anyone is around.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

21. - Top - End - #111

Sam

In this moment of slight calm, Sam has a brainwave. Digging into the outside pocket of his laptop bag, he retrieves his cellphone headset, plugs it into the cellphone, then tunes the FM radio in to the BBC. Sam stands in the street listening to the radio, constantly looking around to make sure he isn't taken by surprise.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Orc in the Playground

James

Food! Better to fuel up now, this doesnt look good.

James follows Riley to the food shop