New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default IC Droaam Expedition - Benejeseret

Around you mingles the Eye-Gouger clan in vast numbers, awaiting the arrival of the Orge-Mage Calach. Nearly every race of Droaam is present in the horde, and the smell of wet fur and grungy beast gags the throat.

In the distance the drummers start their pounding beats. The pulse of the Crag. From dusk until dawn these drummers sound out the will of the Sisters, and it is reflected in every Orc step, every Gnoll sway. Night is the coming of the fires, huge pillars throughout the tangles of the Crag below. With the parting of the darkness with fire-light across the broken cliff face Calach rears over the crowd.

Quiiiiiiet!,” the hush is immediate save the grunts of excitement, “Dis be da horde a’Eye-Gougers! Dis be da horde dat crush shakes dem mountains! And dees be da words of da Clan!

A meaty finger thrusts towards your group, “Power, Strength, Moneys. Dees be the tings this lot gonna bring us!” The tide of the horde breaks over you in deep, rhythmic grunts. The growing chant takes over, rumbling throughout the steppes of the broken hills. Soon the bonfires, booze, and wrestling blur the evening into blackness.

__________________________________________________ ___________________

The winds whip through hide banners all around erected upon stone-hewn piles brandishing adorned pikes. You awake on the edge of the Great Crag, its gapping maw stretching behind and into the morning mists pouring over the edge in the winds. The morning is pre-dawn, humid, dew soaked and dingy.

It seems you were dumped here at the edge of the Crag, and your equipment and supplies roughly tossed into the lone wagon by your clansmen. A few of the Gnoll smunderlings (cause they’re smelly and underlings) are already stirring and readying the old oxen into place at the yoke.

Your party is twenty-four strong with the eight champions, fifteen Gnoll smunderlings and Finger-Death, the ornery Oxen tethered to the wagon. Smarsh, the alchemist magewright, is stooping near Finger-Death holding a long parchment case. He and most of the crew await Knaath, and the strange parcel delivered to him by the Orge-Mage himself three nights earlier.

[Enter the PC’s]

2. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

Default Re: IC Droaam Expedition - Benejeseret

Lukas sits on the edge of the wagon, patiently awaiting for the time to leave. When Gnoll smunderlings pass by, he growls at them, not patient enough to put up with their constant yapping.

He hops off the wagon, pulls out an arrow and begins cleaning his teeth. Staring at the sky, he kneels down to pick up a bit of debris, seeing the way it drifts in the wind.

Spoiler
    Show
    Surival to Determine Weather - (1d20+11)[21]
    Last edited by Boggs; 2008-04-01 at 12:24 AM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Bugbear in the Playground

Jarkko retrieves his spellbook from his satchel, and spends fifteen minutes tracing the runes within. Then, he stows the book and pulls out a carved stick and a vial, muttering and drawing symbols on his body with the vial's liquid. Done, he watches for Knaath's arrival by the wagon.

Spoiler
    Show
    Rememorize Mage Armor and False Life; then cast them, Extended with the metamagic rod.

TempHP - (1d10+6)[10]
    Last edited by Chronicled; 2008-04-01 at 12:59 AM.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Orc in the Playground

Kaej, sitting by the wagon, takes out a small patch of smelling weed. Holding it with a few fingers, he carefully ignites a small portion of it by channeling the briefest of energies into it, then shaking the weed, leaving a very mild smell.

He sniffs it, and mutters under his breath about how long the wait is.

Spoiler
    Show
    Cast Draconic Flight on myself, and Enduring Elements on everyone else. ASF = 20%, but just keep casting until it's active on everyone.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Library Lovers Contest Winner

Knaath

The flind warleader sees the group assembling for their journey. Hmm... let them wait a little while... it will remind them who's in charge. He makes sure his equipment is on just right, including adjusting his heavy plate armor and checking his flail-like flindbar to make sure it is ready for use. He may be a hair shorter than his gnoll cousins, but he's powerfully built. His armor shows signs of both use and care.

Knaath picks up the mysterious package. For the last three days he's been tempted to peek inside, but as it's destined for a dusk hag, who knows what's inside, or how it might be protected? Discretion wins over curiosity. For now, at least.

He mulls over the mission. It is a great opportunity, but fraught with risks. Not only will the mining operation need to be built and defended, but the interests of the clan need to be enforced, especially when dealing with the representatives of House Tharashk.

It is time.

Knaath strides confidently toward the assembling team. He pays little notice to the smunderlings, but greets the other champions and Smarsh warmly. "A fine morning, the dawn of a great era! Is everyone prepared for adventure, glory, and profit?"

My Homebrew
    Gronk by dallas-dakota

6. - Top - End - #6
    Orc in the Playground

"I'm ready. Kaej." says Kaej, jabbing himself with his thumb briefly, smelling weed held in his other hand. "Lead the way."

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

Gremmar Blooddance

Walking over from the group of smunderlings comes a slight gnoll, shorter than most, but something about his stance radiates power and confidence. "A glorious day, cousin! Praise The Fury!" Yellow eyes look around at those assembled, seemingly peering deep into the viewed's very being. "I am Gremmar Blooddance, Chosen of The Fury! Rejoice for we live another day! Another opportunity to make our place in this world that much stronger!" The gnoll's voice rises to a ringing crescendo with the final word.

Gremmar's chain shirt gleams whenever sunlight strikes it, though a few places here and there refuse to shine, covered as they are in dark red splotches. A bright green, circular crystal is affixed to the shirt over the sternum. A well-worn, but finely crafted rapier is sheathed at his belt and a shortbow rides in the quiver on his opposite hip. His left hand carries a darkwood shield, also covered in red splotches. Affixed to the center of the shield is a blue cabachon-cut sapphire. A close inspection reveals a flint arrowhead within. On his feet are a pair of crocodile-skin boots, odd for a gnoll, but somehow they seem form-fitting and appropriate.
    I have returned!! Not that most of y'all know whom I am.

Mega-Awesome Avatar done by Dawn!

The Many Faces of GimliFett.

8. - Top - End - #8

SwashbucklerGuy

Maosh

Maosh begins this morning with prayers and ritual, facing out to the opportunity and trail laying before this assembled band. Kneeling he is still almost as tall as many of the smunderlings that are scurrying about their morning duties. Using a large bone dagger upon his arms as he lets his blood flow to begin this day, he mumbles to himself mimicking the devout he had seen at the temple. Not too much is needed for today. Great thanks to him. Let chaos be.

Hearing Knaath, Maosh rises to ready to leave. Standing at just under 10' tall, he is the largest of the group and well exercised, a strong looking beast, though not especially so for a giantkin. His body, not covered by any armor, is covered with scarring, markings, and piercings of many kinds, as well as his own free flowing blood at the moment. His only items seem to be his pack and his club. He wears a ring and dull bracers, both stained with blood and age, and a single necklace lined with tusked teeth and holding what may be an onyx, or a grimy rock.

Maosh smiles at Knaath's words. He has always been one to smell opportunity when it blew past him, and this day wreaked of it. "Today we start." Looking at Kaej, "Maosh ready too."
    Last edited by Nomad5; 2008-04-04 at 12:24 AM.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Orc in the Playground

As he had been doing for the last few months, he grabbed his spellbook (bound in the stickiest sap he could find, with a thin slate cover) and read the familiar runes and symbols, memorizing as many spells as his head could hold. He put on a blue headband, understanding the mysteries of life slightly better afterwards. He finally took out his spear, dropping it and letting it fly back into his hand a few times (that never got old). Hearing the Gnoll right as he finished, he responded "I am ready!"
    Last edited by Ivius; 2008-04-01 at 07:13 PM.
    After some x length of time, the charge in the capacitor went down to 0.1e-17[mV]. After writing the answer on the board, my professor turned to the class, pointed at it, and said "What's this number?" We said "That's one times ten to the negative 18 millivolts" when he interupted us and said "Wrong! The answer is zero. If you can't accept that 0.1e-17[mV] is equal to zero, you need to change your major to math right now, or you will hate the rest of your career."

10. - Top - End - #10

"Let's be off already. I'm not being paid to stand here," Jarkko says, his toothy mouth forming a grin.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Dwarf in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

Lukas hears the chatter coming from the group, readying themselves for their mission. He puts the arrow back in his quiver and quickly adjusts his gear making it fit more comfortably amongst all his hair. Looking back to the group, he walks over to them and speaks in a baritone, husk voice, "Lukas is ready to, sir. Am I to assume that I'll be taking point on the ground?" He smiles after asking the question, That's my favorite place to be; gives me a chance to take some quick shots at any enemies before being noticed.

12. - Top - End - #12

Smarsh approaches Knaath, ears back and the white of his eyes showing the trembling fear staring downward to his clawed feet. He extends the parchment case towards the warleader and the scouts.

The alchemist scrambles back to the horde of smunderlings and whips them into action. Finger-Death begins the week long journey toward the enclave of the Hag.

MAP
    Spoiler
    Show

Instructions for Travel
    Spoiler
    Show

If you want to continue chats, now is the time to switch over to the campfire thread. That is a great place to coordinate strategy and tactics.

Knaath and Scouts - determine the marching order and how how hard to march the horde. There are roughly 112 miles to cover and the oxen cart normally (8h march) travels 16/day. You can force march or hustle everyone if you desire.

Everyone - You will have (roughly) 8 hours of down time each day in the camp. Please post any week/day skill checks you want to perform during this time. This could include crafts, spells cast, professions, survival to supplement food supply, etc. etc.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Orc in the Playground

Kaej

With a slight grin at his mouth, Kaej says "Second point, from the air." Faint ghost-like wings emerge from his back as Kaej draws on the power of his sorcery, and his feet leave the ground a short distance (about 15 feet up). Kaej can fly much higher, but he would rather not draw attention from too far away.

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Just to confirm, Kaej will cast Enduring Elements on everyone. It's basically the Endure Elements spell for 24 hours, plus they are immune to my breath weapon. If we're going to choose a spot to stop, Kaej would want to cast Magic Insight (Detect Magic) to scan the area first. It's unlimited use, so might as well just use it. And damn my skills aren't correctly set up to be a scout, but oh well...

14. - Top - End - #14

Reksheen

"Show off. But if it's really necessary for the trip. Hmph." Reksheen shrugs and lays on a side.

Inner Circle

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by radikalskippy
    But I must say the Izzet bunch are as crazy as a rabid goat with a rat biting its tail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon_Called View Post
    *ahem* *picks up megaphone*
    Attention everyone! Mal absolutly rocks!

Mal, I name you Fangirlfreind. Whenever you are in aid, call and we shall answer.
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g1...alpromteal.png

15. - Top - End - #15

SwashbucklerGuy

Maosh

Maosh moves to the front of the group, getting room for his longer stride and away from some of the smell, and sets his eyes down the great crag into the plains. It will be very open down there, but getting away from the Graywall Road sounds good to me. He watches Kaej create his wings and fly off. He laughs a little at the sight. That would be fun to try to hit my club. I wonder how far he would fly then?

As they walk he eventually talks to Knaath, "I can help with scouts. Or maybe I keep the smunders in line?"
    Last edited by Nomad5; 2008-04-02 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Typos

16. - Top - End - #16

The day is dreary and long. Dust kicked up by those in front crusts into the sweat stained crevices of your armour. The smunderlings complain, but keep up the pace in the dying of the light.

The scouts find a small alcove against the rockface lining the road. Fatigued, the crew drops packs and gear into the curve of the granite. The sun is dipping near the horizon against the mountain peaks.

The shelter is just off the dirt road, inlaid as a 10' high alcove 10' deep and 30' long against a cliff face of granite 25' high on the eastern side of the road. To the west of the road runs a dense, dying, forest. Poplar trees spread small slashes of green amid the dark brown and decaying backdrop of ancient oaks.

Spoiler
    Show

[[ there is roughly 16 hours until you will be marching again. You can sleep in shifts or setup guards (can use smunderlings etc) as you wish. There is time for each character to craft/hunt(survival) what-have-you.

I am looking for long term (8hr) actions here and not immediate stuff (that can continue in campfire chatter as usual).

State your action over the time/roll as appropriate, state where roughly you'll sleep and when.

whomever chooses to guard etc please post spot/listen checks and what times you are on watch (ie. first 4 hours, first eight hours, last eight hours, last two hours) ]]

17. - Top - End - #17
    Orc in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Kaej will spend some time checking out the surroundings of the cliff from the air, to get a better feel of the surroundings. Afterwards, he'll probably try some simple hunting or what, to lessen the load on the portable rations. I suppose since he's not going too far from the resting point and there's 8 hours worth of time, it'll be mostly take 10s. He'll offer to take the 8th-12th hour of the watch. Not too particular about where he sleeps, with the rest of the group.
    Spot(1d20+2)[16]
    Listen(1d20+2)[19]

18. - Top - End - #18

SwashbucklerGuy

Maosh

Ah, the sore muscles after a long day. This will be a good test of our strength. The best thing for us tonight will be to stay warm. "I find wood." Maosh points at two smunderlings at motions for them to follow while grunting at them.

Spoiler
    Show
    Maosh will do what he can about the normal business of a camp, or rather push/help the smunderlings to get it done. He will join the first watch and use the rest of the time to sleep. If a hunting party goes out, he will join.
    Survival (1d20+4)[10]
    Listen (1d20+5)[25]
    Spot (1d20+6)[19]

19. - Top - End - #19

Knaath

Let's see... how to deploy the watches? I'll keep the House Tharashk folks separated, I think. And make sure there's a warrior and a magician in each pairing, if I can.

"Okay, we take four watches, four hours each. Jarrko, would you care to join me for the first watch? After that, let's have Grim and Lukas take a turn, followed by Rekseen and Kaej, and finally Maosh and Ereb. If you want to have the smunderlings help, go ahead, but let them have enough rest so they can march tomorrow."

Spoiler
    Show

Listen - (1d20+6)[21]
    Spot - (1d20+6)[25]

My Homebrew
    Gronk by dallas-dakota

20. - Top - End - #20

Spoiler
    Show
    Edited: ((According to PM posts I received, I see the night is to be split into 4 shifts:

1-4 = Knaath and Jarrko
    5-8 = Grim and Lukas take a turn, followed by
    8-12 = Kaej and Rekseen
    13-16 = Ereb and Maosh

I will await everyone to post actions and listen/spot checks (or assign the last few and roll them if needed)

Once the guard checks are done I will post success of all actions (like survival) and move us along.))
    Last edited by Benejeseret; 2008-04-04 at 01:52 PM.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Dwarf in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

Lukas leans on his sturdy bow, giving a quick, "Yes sir, understood," after his duties have been assigned. "Is it okay if I take a few small Gnolls for a quick scout around the campsite? May be able to find some extra food and a water source to refill our supply."

Spoiler
    Show
    Lukas will take three smunderling with him for a quick hunt and patrol of the camp. If he finds trouble, he has made arrangements to fire a flaming arrow into the sky as a signal.

Listen - (1d20+6)[13]
    Spot - (1d20+6)[17]
    Survival for Hunting - (1d20+11)[13]
    Survival to Determine Weather - (1d20+11)[26]

22. - Top - End - #22

The two hunting parties return with moderate success, returning with enough meat to feed eight. The local forest has a few nests of short running birds that donated their flesh and eggs to the cause. Maosh ran across one such nest while collecting tinder near a brook. His two smunderlings quickly took them.

While out, Lukas noticed the far clouds wisping around the mountain peaks. They are far off and experience tells him that the days journey will be clear and warm, but the next night will likely be cold and rainy.

((OOC:since we have at least one roll from each time slot - shame on you who did not roll - I will assume the other member of the watch was distracted by duties and go by the main rolls.

(1d4)[4]

A second post will follow based on the above roll, please wait for it))

23. - Top - End - #23

Maosh and Ereb stand over the dying light of the campfire under a dim glow of the pre-dawn sky. The smunderings and the rest of the party are fast asleep within the rock alcove.

Maosh

Spoiler
    Show
    A small rock skips and rambles its way down the cliff face. Glancing upward you see two goblin assassins scaling the upper edges of the overhang above your sleeping companions.

You get to make one full round action before they act.

How Combat Will Run

Spoiler
    Show
    First off, no initiative. I will judge based on situation and the types of enemies and assign which group goes first and assign out any special cases.

(in this case, Maosh gets one round, and then it will be the goblins, and then all of you, including Maosh, and then goblins, all of you, goblin, you....etc.)

This way we are not waiting on particular people within one round.

Please use the following Format:

RP: character actions etc followed by

Goblin Assassin (round 1)
    HP= something / total, AC=16, touch=14, Flatfooted=16

Move: 5' step to where-ever
    Standard: Shoots at ______ ([-roll] 1d20+N [-/roll] ) for [-roll] 1dN [-/roll] piercing damage
    Free/Swift: He scowls at Maosh
    Then any special modifiers, conditions, OOC questions etc.

Tactical Positions:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Most of you are spread out (prone and asleep) around the alcove. Maosh and Ereb are outside on the road midway along the alcove.

The Goblin Assassins Maosh noticed are 15' above the sleepers along the outcrop of rock overlooking the road. They do not have line of sight to inside the alcove.

24. - Top - End - #24

SwashbucklerGuy

Maosh

In an instant, as the rack slides from the top of the alcove, time slows a moment for Maosh. And it begins. Who wants to doom this mission? And so soon... As Maosh notices the goblin assassins he glances at Ereb, another goblin, and sees him apparently more interested in the stars and constellations than the watch of the night.

Maosh judges the height of the assassins as he rises and charges the climbers. As he nears the alcove, running, he raises a roar of warning to those sleeping and reaches for the assassins. These will be better alive.

Maosh (pre-round 1)
    HP=44/44, AC=18 , Touch=10, Flatfooted=17

Move: Charges at assassins. Jumps if necessary. (Reach 16' so shouldn't have to.) Jump: (1d20+6)[11]
    Standard: Grapple attack on either assassin (maybe knocking the other down in the process?)
    Grapple: (1d20+12)[16] for Damage: (1d8+5)[13] (non-lethal)
    Free/Swift: Warns the others of the attack with a ferocious charge yell.

{3 OOC Questions-
    1) Should the above be in a spoiler?
    2) I am not sure on the unarmed damage of d8.
    3) Can I charge and grapple? I did not add the +2 if I can. }

25. - Top - End - #25

Opening Round

The savage growl of the towering ogre rumbles the small alcove. Most are shaken from their slumber.

Spoiler
    Show
    but flatfooted and prone until their turn

Meaty hands slam into the wall and roots, grasping for the little goblin. The attempt misses yet the force of the large humanoid's powerful charge rocks the wall with enough force to dislodge the two climbers. They tumble to the ground unharmed.

Spoiler
    Show
    Maosh needed a Touch Attack to initiate the grapple. I rolled it out for you (1d20+9) (12) which unfortunately missed. His unarmed damage is currently 1d4+6 as a large creature with amulet of mighty fists. I would have let you add in the +2d6 charge and treated it as a flying tackle...if it hit. I added the +2 charge to the Touch Attack attempt.

The area all around erupts with a quite flurry of motion. Crossbow bolts fly unexpectedly out of the western forest edge. One clips Eerb Derer in the right flank, cutting into his vital regions. The other whistles past Maosh's head and cuts into the moist earth. Each of the western snipers dip back into the shadows of the forest. ((Need to pass a DC=10 spot check to see where they are hiding.))

The two goblins surrounding Maosh recover quickly from their fall and each jump back from the roaring beast. The farther one (out of reach) pulls out a wand and mumbles in goblinoid while twirling. Thick, viscous mucus spews from it's tip and coats a large section of the ground beneath Maosh and much of the surrounding cavern. The ogre instinctively steadies himself with a hand grabbing a dangling root above to stay standing. ((I rolled your reflex save and it was a nat20))

The second little beast turns his jump onto a silent charge through the awakening sleepers and leaps upon Jarkko Dawes. His small dagger aimed at the groggy changling's throat. The blade sinks into flesh, but sheer luck keeps the otherwise mortal strike for doing much damage. ((Where is the 4 armor points coming from on Jarkko?))

Combat Summary round one

Spoiler
    Show

-Maosh missed but knocked the two goblins down

-Eerb takes 11 points of damage from the sneaky bolt in his back
    - Jarkko takes 7 points of damage from the dagger at his throat.

-Two snipers are hidden (DC10 spot) in the western forest.
    -One goblin with a grease wand is in the open along the road.
    -One goblin is beside the prone Jarkko Dawes and threatens his square but no-one else.

-Maosh needs to make a balance check to move out of the grease (half speed and DC=10)

Round 1
    [All of you can now post your actions over the next 24hrs in any order you please. I will assume that anyone who has not posted by Weds morning is still asleep despite the commotion and will leave you there snoring (or gutted if the assassins make it to you).]

26. - Top - End - #26

Knaath (round 1)
    HP=56/56, AC=14, touch=11, Flatfooted=14 (currently unarmored)

Move: Stand from prone position
    Standard: Ready weapon (second move)
    Free: Snarls "Get 'em!"
    Last edited by Duke of URL; 2008-04-07 at 01:13 PM.

My Homebrew
    Gronk by dallas-dakota

27. - Top - End - #27
    Orc in the Playground

Eerb (round 1)
    HP=24/24, AC=13, touch=13, Flatfooted=11

Full Round: Use Summon Monster III to summon several (1d3) fiendish medium vipers.

[roll]1d3[/roll]

EDIT: Board roller isn't working, I'm gonna use Invisible Castle http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1554673/
    Last edited by Ivius; 2008-04-07 at 03:57 PM.
    After some x length of time, the charge in the capacitor went down to 0.1e-17[mV]. After writing the answer on the board, my professor turned to the class, pointed at it, and said "What's this number?" We said "That's one times ten to the negative 18 millivolts" when he interupted us and said "Wrong! The answer is zero. If you can't accept that 0.1e-17[mV] is equal to zero, you need to change your major to math right now, or you will hate the rest of your career."

28. - Top - End - #28
    Ogre in the Playground

Gremmar Blooddance (round 1)
    HP = 50/50; AC= 20, touch=14, flat=16 {+2 AC vs ranged}

Grim seems to stand and ready his shield at the same moment as his rapier practically appears in his hand. He bares his teeth in a feral grin. "To arms, brethren! The Fury calls us to an early breakfast!" he barks out.

Move: Stand from prone.
    Standard: Ready shield (+2 AC vs ranged; thank you Lesser Crystal of Arrow Deflection).
    Free: Draw Rapier (thank you Lesser Crystal of Return).
    Free: Speak.
    I have returned!! Not that most of y'all know whom I am.

Mega-Awesome Avatar done by Dawn!

The Many Faces of GimliFett.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Orc in the Playground

Kaej Krassha (round 1)
    HP = 85/85, AC= 16, Touch = 10, Flatfooted = 16

Move: Get up from prone.
    Standard (if a cone won't hit Jarkko): Use breath weapon (15ft cone of slow, DC 19 Fortitude or be Slowed for 2 rounds, save for 1 round
    Standard (if a cone would hit Jarkko): Use breath weapon (30ft line of lightning, 1d6 lightning damage, DC 19 Reflex for half; creature taking any damage becomes Entangled and takes 1d6 of lightning damage for [roll0] rounds)
    Free: "Disturbing sleep is a bad idea!"

EDIT: Entangled and ongoing lightning damage woiuld last for (1d4) = 3 rounds
    Last edited by serow; 2008-04-07 at 09:25 PM.

30. - Top - End - #30

Reksheen (round 1)
    HP= 55/55, AC=21, Touch=13, Flatfooted=18

Move:Gets up from prone
    Standard: Readies weapon (Crossbow and crossbow bayonet)
    Free: "curse those! i needed my sleep!"
    Last edited by Madmal; 2008-04-07 at 10:52 PM.

Inner Circle

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by radikalskippy
    But I must say the Izzet bunch are as crazy as a rabid goat with a rat biting its tail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon_Called View Post
    *ahem* *picks up megaphone*
    Attention everyone! Mal absolutly rocks!

Mal, I name you Fangirlfreind. Whenever you are in aid, call and we shall answer.
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g1...alpromteal.png