Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 300
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Krimm_Blackleaf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Dread SoCal
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    Argus walks down the street toward the King's Head, stepping through the front door and sitting at a table. When the tavern wench passes by he orders a pitcher of ale and thanks her with a bit of coin and a bit of resistance against the temptation to look south of her face... "Heironeous be with you, madam."
    My Deviantart, Please enjoy it.
    Invincible Maiden Avatar by GryffonDurime.

    Spoiler
    Show



    Homebrew by Krimm Blackleaf


  2. - Top - End - #32
    Orc in the Playground
     
    OrcBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Columbus Ohio
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    ---- William ----
    Mid Morning Main Entrance of Temple of Heironeous and Streets of Merchants quarters

    William nods to Gabriel as he approaches listening as he speaks I do believe that the King's Head would be a good starting point. Lets wander through the merchants quarter as we walk over there mayhaps we can over hear some of the gossip from those most effected by the raids the merchants. And if we do not find any one to assist in our holy duty we can get more information from those caravan guards that are having their lunch and looking for their next assignment.

    William sets off and a leisurely stroll through the merchants quarter heading down those streets most populated by the outdoor stalls and display area's he keeps his eye moving looking for any signs of trouble and his ears open listening for any bits of conversation that may give them more information on the strange new attacks.

    As the day moves on nearing noon he notices the increased traffic of the food vendors and the early entertainers begining to work the shopping crowds up ahead he sees the entrance to the King's Head. He nods to Gabriel. Well we took around about path but there is our first stop let us have lunch and listen in on the caravan guards tales.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Checks for the walk from the temple to the King's head if needed
    Spoiler
    Show

    Spot check (1d20+4)[5]
    Listen check (1d20+4)[17]
    Gather information Check (1d20+2)[16]

    My Active Characters
    Jomei and Lacy the Wolf Into the Breach
    William Crusade against the Shade
    Warunoki Defend thy City

  3. - Top - End - #33
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    BarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Japan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    Gabriel looks to the King's Head then back to William, "Sure thing. I could use a good meal before venturing outside the city. I can only tolerate eating trail rations for so many days." Gabriel gives a smirk and walks with William into the tavern.

  4. - Top - End - #34
    Orc in the Playground
     
    OrcBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Columbus Ohio
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    ---- William ----
    Kings Head Tavern Lunch time

    With a nod to Gabriel, William opens the door and follows him into the tavern. As his eyes adjust he looks about the room he spots an odd group at the bar two humans and gnome speaking to the bartender. as he scans the room no one else jumps out at him until he notices a large man wearing battle scarred armor bearing the holy symbol of Heironeous. With a nod to Gabriel to draw his attention he moves through the lunch time crowd with a grace one does not often associate with full plate once he reaches the table with the knight he speaks Sir may the blessings of Heironeous be on you. May my companion and I join you in a lunch repast? It appears that you have just arrived at the city and it would be my honor to bless the meal and hear of the lands outside the city. He gives a slight bow to the knight and waits to be invited to join him at the table.
    My Active Characters
    Jomei and Lacy the Wolf Into the Breach
    William Crusade against the Shade
    Warunoki Defend thy City

  5. - Top - End - #35
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Krimm_Blackleaf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Dread SoCal
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    Spoiler
    Show
    That's me, right? I'll assume it is.

    Argus looks up from his meal of a hardy pitcher of dark ale with a bit of surprise, never having been one who was good at noticing things. "Do me well, I think. Can't rightly step out of here only a bit after lunch with an entire pitcher under my belt. Drink up, eat, and if you have the kindness perhaps share your lunch with me." He smiles and raises his mug, "And blessed be we under the God of Valor indeed."
    My Deviantart, Please enjoy it.
    Invincible Maiden Avatar by GryffonDurime.

    Spoiler
    Show



    Homebrew by Krimm Blackleaf


  6. - Top - End - #36
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Cespenar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    Lester stops himself abruptly as he is being dragged out by the enthusiastic woman. He shakes off the invisible dust off his cloak and eyes the woman, as if deciding if she is some kind of a con artist, or the paragon of bluntness that she seems to be.

    "I don't mean to be rude, but please." He pauses for a moment, secretly checking his purse.

    "This is happening all too fast. And I'm not even sure the goblin camps that you're talking about exist in the first place."

    He pauses again and starts walking back to the counter.

    "If you happen to have a decent job and a plan, and an actual gain at the end of it, come to me again. But not like this."

    He sits back at his place and resumes to drink his wine.
    Last edited by Cespenar; 2008-04-14 at 01:01 AM.
    PbP Game Statistics:
    Spoiler
    Show
    (Updated 19.07.13)
    Games Joined: 53
    Games Dead: 50
    Games Successfully Finished: 0
    Partially Finished/TPK'd: 1


  7. - Top - End - #37
    Orc in the Playground
     
    OrcBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Columbus Ohio
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    ---- William ----
    King’s Head Tavern

    William sits down at the table and lays a gold coin upon it with a look to Gabriel he states

    When the server comes by please get us all some lunch and I would like some hot tea to drink.
    He then turns and looks over at the traveling knight they have joined

    I am William, my friend here is Gabriel. We belong to the Temple of Heironeous here in Hirdam. I see that you have traveled far and look to have just recently arrived in the city perhaps you can help us complete a duty set upon us by The Commander of the righteous defenders of the Glory and valor of Heironeous, Sir Landis Cordon. The righteous lord has sent us out to investigate some strange new happenings in the border lands, as you know caravans being attacked by outlaws and evil groups is nothing new, but there has been an increase in attacks lately with a different sort of tactic. The caravan is attacked and the people driven off not killed as you would normally expect. We have been tasked with the Duty of finding out whom or what is behind these attacks and what it means for the people it is our sworn duty to defend.
    My Active Characters
    Jomei and Lacy the Wolf Into the Breach
    William Crusade against the Shade
    Warunoki Defend thy City

  8. - Top - End - #38
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    SamTheCleric's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    "... Holy quest against the goblins... that should be.. he stops, looking at the door as two very valiant looking individuals enter... "If we're going on a holy quest... can we bring them? They look very 'holy' quest-ish.

    Arena Characters:
    Spoiler
    Show

    PbP Characters:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Dalor of Clan Silverbeard - Dwarf Fighter 6
    Andreas Melot - Hellbred Spellthief 5


    <Thanks to Chili God for the avatars.>

  9. - Top - End - #39
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    DruidGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    CA
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    “Yes yes- they do look.. holy-ish,” she mutters under her breath as the human pries himself loose of her grip. She sizes them up noticing the one is wearing the bright armor that she passed before. “Ah ha! They look mighty fine I say!”

    She turns back to Lester. “Lester. Lester. May I call you Lest? There are some fine looking gentlemen over there- and they seem to have a plan. At least part of a plan and there is actual gain at the end of it. You are ridding the world of evil! That should be good enough! Besides Goblins are always raiding and marauding, so they are bound to have gems and gold if that is your style. Protecting the world is important!” she continues on like this as she again grabs him but this time drags him over to the grouping of William, Argus, and Gabriel. “Come on gnome-“ she says quickly, nodding to the table as she sits down. Forcing poor Lester down into a seat.

    “Hello there gentlemen- I couldn’t help but notice your holy aura that you appear to be carrying around with you. I was hoping perhaps you good fellows had a quest worth tak-“ she looks at them and quickly stops and changes subjects. “-Oh how rude of me! I am Riona Giverleafe! This is Lester Sydrin- Syd for short. And this … gnome is Fenbiddle. What are your names?”

    She smiles and pauses for their names before continuing. “Perhaps Goblins? Goblins are evil- ever hoped to fight them? I say we should go fight them! Unless you gentlemen have something that you are plotting yourselves. Something hopefully that will keep Syd here interested- all my ideas he shoots down. Such a party pooper,” she says as she pouts a little. “Besides it looked like you gentlemen needed a few party members- and I think these two are useful in magic- they look it. I am a duel welder and I can get us around in the wilderness- just like a tracker! So how about it?”
    Don't bother me, I'm D&D-ing

  10. - Top - End - #40
    Orc in the Playground
     
    OrcBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Columbus Ohio
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    ---- William ----
    King’s Head Tavern

    William quickly rises to his feet as the lady ushers her friends over and sits down And stands listening intently to her rush of words and introductions. Once she finishes speaking he speaks

    He bows slightly to each in turn then states
    May Heironeous bless you and help you fulfill all your duties with honor.

    He pauses

    Lady Giverleafe, Master Sydrina and Master Fenbiddle I am most please to make your acquaintance. He indicates Gabriel at his states This is my companion in arms Gabriel and I am William we have not been formally introduced to our lunch companion.


    He looks across the table to the knight waiting for him to introduce himself once he does he sits back down at the table and continues to speak.

    Perhaps our Lord's Valorous hand has guided you to us as I was explaining to our friend here, Gabriel and I have been tasks by the Temple to investigate a new threat to the land. While caravans and travelers have always had to face the hardship of travel and the threat of attack there has been a change in the nature of the attacks they have been enduring recently. While change is I am sure welcome to the increased number of survivors it worrisome in that it portends a change in the face of the enemies and threats we have sworn to defend the land and her people from. Our superiors have tasked us with investigating the threat to the land and making a full report. Any information you may provide us would be most welcome.
    My Active Characters
    Jomei and Lacy the Wolf Into the Breach
    William Crusade against the Shade
    Warunoki Defend thy City

  11. - Top - End - #41
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Krimm_Blackleaf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Dread SoCal
    Gender
    Male

    Default Argus Steele

    "A threat against innocents? I would be most pleased to assist you!" He stands up and holds his hand out toward William, "I am Argus Steele, crusader in the name of Heironeous. To travel alongside another sword of the Valorous Knight would be a great honor."
    My Deviantart, Please enjoy it.
    Invincible Maiden Avatar by GryffonDurime.

    Spoiler
    Show



    Homebrew by Krimm Blackleaf


  12. - Top - End - #42
    Orc in the Playground
     
    OrcBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Columbus Ohio
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    ---- William ----
    King’s Head Tavern

    William accepts Argus Steele's hand
    May Honor and Glory find you in Heironeous' name I am glad to have you at our side Argus. He looks at the other people at the table So are you also with us in this venture to protect the innocent and seek out this new source danger to the land?
    My Active Characters
    Jomei and Lacy the Wolf Into the Breach
    William Crusade against the Shade
    Warunoki Defend thy City

  13. - Top - End - #43
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    BarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Japan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    Gabriel still stands, gazing across the patrons who have shed interest in their mission. He looks to William as he shakes hands with Argus, then back to the rest. "This mission may be dangerous; while many traveling merchants have been left able to draw breath, we cannot say if they will show us the same mercy. If you have interest in this campaign, I vow to do my best to protect you; however, I cannot promise that harm will not come to you. Yet if you assist us, there will be benefits to reap both here and in the afterlife." He looks back to William and Argus, "So, what say you?"

    Spoiler
    Show
    Detect Evil.
    Last edited by Boggs; 2008-04-15 at 06:45 AM.

  14. - Top - End - #44
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Cespenar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    "A church mission. That sounds serious enough. Well, if there'll be a reward at the end, and considering such a honorable man saying so, I think I'm in."

    He looks at the table of the three men and continues with a smile.

    "William, Gabriel, and Argus, right? Any "Sir"'s in front of them? Anyway, I hope you won't mind if we join you for lunch."
    PbP Game Statistics:
    Spoiler
    Show
    (Updated 19.07.13)
    Games Joined: 53
    Games Dead: 50
    Games Successfully Finished: 0
    Partially Finished/TPK'd: 1


  15. - Top - End - #45
    Orc in the Playground
     
    OrcBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Columbus Ohio
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    ---- William ----
    King’s Head Tavern


    Just William is fine and to answer your question yes the Temple has agreed to reward anyone who assists us in this holy duty. While I can not guarantee how much the Commander has always been fair in rewards for service to the church
    My Active Characters
    Jomei and Lacy the Wolf Into the Breach
    William Crusade against the Shade
    Warunoki Defend thy City

  16. - Top - End - #46
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Krimm_Blackleaf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Dread SoCal
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    "I would be most honored to take up such a mission, and fear not for my well-being. I am sturdier than your average man. And you can call me Steele, Argus Steele." Argus smiles proudly and drinks another gulp from his tankard.
    My Deviantart, Please enjoy it.
    Invincible Maiden Avatar by GryffonDurime.

    Spoiler
    Show



    Homebrew by Krimm Blackleaf


  17. - Top - End - #47
    Orc in the Playground
     
    OrcBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Columbus Ohio
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    ---- William ----
    King’s Head Tavern

    Well met all of you please allow me to buy you lunch while we eat tell me a little about yourselves and what you know of the surrounding lands. Just to get this started my name as I stated earlier is William I am cleric in the service of the Valorous Lord Heironeous.
    My Active Characters
    Jomei and Lacy the Wolf Into the Breach
    William Crusade against the Shade
    Warunoki Defend thy City

  18. - Top - End - #48
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    SamTheCleric's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    "Free meal? I like you already. As was mentioned, I'm Fenbiddle, an arcanist of no great renown. Skill and know-how, that's where I excel... but I haven't actually put any of my magic to practical use. So I suppose you could say I'm a theoretical magician, kind of like you're theoretically the chosen of your god, or how these glasses we are served are theoretically clean. You know?" Fenbiddle smiles, placing his spellbook back into his backpack and taking a seat across from William.
    Last edited by SamTheCleric; 2008-04-16 at 08:12 PM.

    Arena Characters:
    Spoiler
    Show

    PbP Characters:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Dalor of Clan Silverbeard - Dwarf Fighter 6
    Andreas Melot - Hellbred Spellthief 5


    <Thanks to Chili God for the avatars.>

  19. - Top - End - #49
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    DruidGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    CA
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    “Then it has been settled! We shall be companions! Oh I am so excited,” she says as she pushes Fenbiddle over a little to the side- so she may also sit at the table. “Alright gentlemen! This sounds like a fine undertaking! Goblins I’m sure we shall encounter.”

    “Onwards to victory! Of course after a short meal- to satisfy one’s hunger.”

    She smiled at her fellows. “A holy band, eh?” she said under her breath. “Well this is certainly interesting.”

    Spoiler
    Show
    Sorry for the short post, I'm tired with a Math test tomorrow
    Don't bother me, I'm D&D-ing

  20. - Top - End - #50
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    BarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Japan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    Gabriel extends his hand to Argus, "Do you prefer Argus? Or Steele? As for me, I'm Gabriel Lunari of Hirdam. Please, simply Gabriel will suffice. I noticed you wield a sword equal in caliber to my own. Perhaps we could have some friendly sparring. It's always been an interest of mine to observe the technique of other warriors."

    As William addresses the rest, he overhears mention of a meal, "Ah, yes, let us treat all of you to a fine feast. We shall all need the energy for the journey that lies ahead." He pauses for a moment to listen to Fenbiddle, "I've always admired the Arcane Arts; however, I never possessed a knack for understanding its' deeper dimensions. It will be a pleasure to observe your skill on our expedition. Perhaps you could try explaining the rudimentary aspects to me; although, I hope you are as patient as you are gifted. For I may, more than likely, prove to be a hopeless pupil."

    Gabriel chuckles to himself then notices as Riona pushes Fenbiddle to fit herself at the table, "Well, I appreciate the keen interest everyone has taken in this affair. I was worried it may prove to be a harder task. Yet, with as many as their are, we may need a larger table for the feast..."

    Spoiler
    Show
    Gabriel will ask a barmaid for a larger table and will begin ordering the heartiest meal available... starting with one of the best bottles of wine.

  21. - Top - End - #51
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Regord_Silentflame's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    Everyone who choses to (I would assume everyone) are ushered out into a seperate room, a large dining hall with a table that could seat at least threefold as many as makes up your group. A beautiful woman serves you, far more cultured, and beautiful than the others that roamed the outer areas of the bar.
    She listens to your orders, offering several choices for wonderful meals.
    When Gabriel asks for the wine, she speaks up:

    "Sir, we have a wondrous cache of fine tasting wines, but if you want The best, we could send out for a bottle from the Noble's wine-cellar. The price is very steep, but I can guarantee you satisfaction for the cost if it is your passion."

    Spoiler
    Show
    The Meal its self will cost you 1gp a person, and 5 gp for the room. Cheap wine would cost you a silver for a large bottle, fine wine would be a gold, 2 for "the finest". If you want to go for the Noble's wine, it will cost 5gp a bottle.
    Last edited by Regord_Silentflame; 2008-04-18 at 12:30 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Me: When I started the adventure, my character was handed a bag full of 100 MW daggers.
    Will: Wow, that's, 30,000gp. That's more than you can get with a wish spell
    Me: Yeah, it was more than I could ever wish for.

  22. - Top - End - #52
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    SamTheCleric's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    "Hmm, quite a nice room. So, anyway, where exactly are we going? Did we actually have a quest to go on or is this like that time that my cousin Renlock put some alchemical compound in my wine and I thought that I was out fighting a pit fiend. Really I was just hitting the big oak tree with a large stick." Fenbiddle says, smiling inwardly. No one else my find his ranting humorous, but you can tell... he finds himself hilarious.

    Arena Characters:
    Spoiler
    Show

    PbP Characters:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Dalor of Clan Silverbeard - Dwarf Fighter 6
    Andreas Melot - Hellbred Spellthief 5


    <Thanks to Chili God for the avatars.>

  23. - Top - End - #53
    Orc in the Playground
     
    OrcBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Columbus Ohio
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    ---- William ----
    King's Head Tavern - Back Dining room

    William pulls out 3 Platinum peices and hands them to the waitress For our food orders and use of your fine room. Please bring me some of the fine hot tea I have heard you serve here

    He then turns and smiles and Fenbiddle at least he will keep us amused during the boring parts of this. He then speaks Yes Master Fenbiddle we do have an actual quest. We need to investigate the attacks on the travellers of the land and report what we find to the temple. I have not heard much of them till I was summoned to the Commander's office this morning so we will have to venture out of the city hopefully after getting some more details from merchants and caravan masters that have suffered losses and then head to the area where the attacks occurred and see what we find. Once we have some additional information out plans can be expanded. So as I was asking do any of you have knowledge of the new attacks that have been occurring or have contacts with the caravan guild or any of the merchants?
    My Active Characters
    Jomei and Lacy the Wolf Into the Breach
    William Crusade against the Shade
    Warunoki Defend thy City

  24. - Top - End - #54
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Cespenar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    Looking around, Lester grins with satisfaction.

    "The increasing quality of the accommodation is... staggering. I am impressed."

    After William's question, he takes a moment to think on what he knows.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Knowledge: Local - (1d20+3)[7]
    PbP Game Statistics:
    Spoiler
    Show
    (Updated 19.07.13)
    Games Joined: 53
    Games Dead: 50
    Games Successfully Finished: 0
    Partially Finished/TPK'd: 1


  25. - Top - End - #55
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    BarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Japan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    Gabriel stands aside at the entrance to the new room; waiting for everyone to enter before him. He listens to the server and her recommendation of wine from the Noble's Cellar. Taking a quick glimps into his savings, he turns to the woman, "Price is of no consequence, my lady. If it's not too much to ask, I'd like to send for five bottles of the finest. It may be a while before I'm able to taste succulent wine again." He smiles at her, takes her hand and puts four platinum in her palm. "Surely this should cover the cost," Gabriel bows to her then takes his place at the table and listens intently to the others. He snickers to himself when Fenbiddle recalls a past story.

  26. - Top - End - #56
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    DruidGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    CA
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    “I must say! You gentlemen sure know how to treat a lady!” she said as she looked around at the room and the possiblity of wine was a great idea. Riona sat down at the table and smiled at the men around her. “This quest sounds wonderful, after all we are defending the hopeless! And with so much money flowing around I’m sure we can buy some great mounts and move out soon. After our meal of course.”
    She pulled out a seat next to her, “Fenbiddle- come ‘ere tell me more about this big oak tree you were hacking at,” she said with a bit of an ‘evil’ grin going on. Oak tree- it could have been a dryad for all the fool knew! Ah well, Fenbiddle was the one she met the first.
    “So William- we are defending merchands and caravans? When does the next one leave?” she asked.

    Spoiler
    Show
    my laptop isn't working- so I'll take a long time to post sorry! Anyway, again another short post! Sorry!
    Don't bother me, I'm D&D-ing

  27. - Top - End - #57
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    SamTheCleric's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    Fenbiddle clears his throat as if to make a big important speech, and then simply says "It could've been an elm."

    Arena Characters:
    Spoiler
    Show

    PbP Characters:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Dalor of Clan Silverbeard - Dwarf Fighter 6
    Andreas Melot - Hellbred Spellthief 5


    <Thanks to Chili God for the avatars.>

  28. - Top - End - #58
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Krimm_Blackleaf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Dread SoCal
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    Spoiler
    Show
    Sorry guys, I was dead for a couple days.

    Argus sits down with a smile on his face. "The leg of lamb... a plate of fried potatoes, and a glass of... your 30 year old wine. Thank you, dear." he says to the server girl.
    He turns back to the rest of the group, "If there are innocents in peril there is little you must do to convince me to join in such a venture. I have trained quite a bit in my life... I am sure this will be a simple enough task."
    My Deviantart, Please enjoy it.
    Invincible Maiden Avatar by GryffonDurime.

    Spoiler
    Show



    Homebrew by Krimm Blackleaf


  29. - Top - End - #59
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Regord_Silentflame's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    The Serving girl stares amazed at the platinum being placed in her hands, and listens to every order with utmost attention, checking twice, everything had to be right. When everyone had finished their order, she bowed at the hip quickly "excellent, I will return with your wines, and tea, as soon as possible" she announced, then bounded quickly out the door, leaving all of you alone in the large dining room to discuss your arrangements.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Me: When I started the adventure, my character was handed a bag full of 100 MW daggers.
    Will: Wow, that's, 30,000gp. That's more than you can get with a wish spell
    Me: Yeah, it was more than I could ever wish for.

  30. - Top - End - #60
    Orc in the Playground
     
    OrcBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Columbus Ohio
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    ---- William ----
    King's Head Tavern - Back Dining room

    William looks around at his companions in arms. After listening he goes I have given you all the information I have Riona I was hoping that you all might have a better idea of the lands about us but if not we can always either head out along the main route. Or speak with on of the caravan masters to find out a better idea where the attacks are happening. But before we do that lets enjoy the fine meal that should be brought to us shortly. Once we have enjoyed that we can look for more information on the surrounding areas and where the attacks occurred. If we don't have one a map would be a useful purchase that way when we speak to the merchants and carvans we can have them mark the locations of the attacks.
    My Active Characters
    Jomei and Lacy the Wolf Into the Breach
    William Crusade against the Shade
    Warunoki Defend thy City

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •