Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 300
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Orc in the Playground
     
    OrcBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Columbus Ohio
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    Spoiler
    Show

    Spot (1d20+4)[6]
    Listen (1d20+4)[8]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Is that 100gp each or as a group in total being as I don't have 100 gp on my character?
    My Active Characters
    Jomei and Lacy the Wolf Into the Breach
    William Crusade against the Shade
    Warunoki Defend thy City

  2. - Top - End - #92
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    SamTheCleric's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    Spoiler
    Show

    Spot: (1d20-5)[11]
    Listen: (1d20-5)[3]

    ((I know it lists -7 on my char sheet, but inattentive is -4, not -6 like I first thought.. I will update it later today))

  3. - Top - End - #93
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Cespenar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    Spoiler
    Show
    Spot - (1d20)[4]
    Listen - (1d20)[2]
    Spoiler
    Show
    I love ambushes.
    Last edited by Cespenar; 2008-05-07 at 11:30 AM.
    PbP Game Statistics:
    Spoiler
    Show
    (Updated 19.07.13)
    Games Joined: 53
    Games Dead: 50
    Games Successfully Finished: 0
    Partially Finished/TPK'd: 1


  4. - Top - End - #94
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    DruidGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    CA
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+9)[15] Spot
    (1d20+1)[16] Listen
    Bitches!
    Don't bother me, I'm D&D-ing

  5. - Top - End - #95
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Regord_Silentflame's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    Spoiler
    Show

    (1d20+8)[19] (1d20+8)[22]
    (1d20+8)[13] (1d20+8)[13]
    (1d20+5)[10] Gabriel
    (1d20+5)[23] William

    Riona and Argus can hear some obviously loud shuffling off in the bushes to the right side of the road, and clinking of metal.
    Last edited by Regord_Silentflame; 2008-05-07 at 11:27 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Me: When I started the adventure, my character was handed a bag full of 100 MW daggers.
    Will: Wow, that's, 30,000gp. That's more than you can get with a wish spell
    Me: Yeah, it was more than I could ever wish for.

  6. - Top - End - #96
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Krimm_Blackleaf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Bellingham, WA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    "...I hear an ominous noise," Argus whispers. "shuffling... and metal, in the bushes." Argus draws his sword and approaches warily.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Taking defensive action and walks toward them.
    My Deviantart, Please enjoy it.
    Invincible Maiden Avatar by GryffonDurime.

    Spoiler
    Show



    Homebrew by Krimm Blackleaf


  7. - Top - End - #97
    Orc in the Playground
     
    OrcBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Columbus Ohio
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    ---- William ----
    On the Road

    Upon hearing Argus's warning William reaches up and touches his holy symbol

    May Heironeous Bless all who travel with me as we head into the danger of this land with that simple prayer William feels the blessing of Heironeous flow over him and his allies. He then reaches down and pulls his longsword from his sheath looking around to see what glory has decided to come his way.


    Spoiler
    Show

    Effect Bless - 5 Minutes - +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects.
    Initiative (1d20+1)[4]

    AC 23 (touch 11) HP 28 Fort 4 Reflex 2 Will 8
    My Active Characters
    Jomei and Lacy the Wolf Into the Breach
    William Crusade against the Shade
    Warunoki Defend thy City

  8. - Top - End - #98
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Cespenar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    Lester frowns with Argus' warning but he acts quickly, falling back a bit from the group, and tries to approach the mentioned bushes from its flank silently. He unsheathes his dagger on the way.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Hide - (1d20+12)[29]
    Move Silently - (1d20+12)[14]
    Hide - (1d20+12)[13]
    Edit: For some reason I've made a third check, you may disregard it.
    Last edited by Cespenar; 2008-05-09 at 07:00 AM.
    PbP Game Statistics:
    Spoiler
    Show
    (Updated 19.07.13)
    Games Joined: 53
    Games Dead: 50
    Games Successfully Finished: 0
    Partially Finished/TPK'd: 1


  9. - Top - End - #99
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    SamTheCleric's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    "So, as I was saying, the pattern you trace in the air has a direct correlation to the spell being cast, if you can't get your fingers just right the spell is usel... wait, what's going on?" Fenbiddle mentioned, clearly not paying attention.

  10. - Top - End - #100
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    DruidGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    CA
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    Riona was listening to Fenbiddle drone on and on about clouds and magic- before quickly listening to the forest around her. There! In the bushes! A sound. Riona turned her head swiftly in that direction. “Hold on Fenbiddle!” she said as she rode towards the bushes going nearly full speed, as she drew near the men crowding around the bush she leapt off her horse, drawing her blades, whistling as the horse came to a stop right before the men, slashing at the bushes as she disappeared into them. “GOBLINS! I’M SURE!” Riona called out as her hair disappeared in the bush, she was dead set on goblins so it could have been a squirrel.

    Spoiler
    Show
    (d20+12)[14] Jump
    (d20+11)[29] Ride
    The whistle is the horses command to stop, a simple trick I should think.
    (d20+7)[25] Reflex incase I miss
    (d20+11)[19] for one attack with my Longsword- incase I hit something I might need a spot check for that so I’ll put that in too
    (d20+9)[25] Spot

    I think that’s all I need for this little tiny post (maybe a better description but you get the idea)
    Maybe tumble
    (d20+3)[23] though frankly I think Reflex could be used. So I dunno.. I hope that worked.
    Don't bother me, I'm D&D-ing

  11. - Top - End - #101
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    BarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Japan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    Gabriel

    At the warning, Gabriel quickly heaves the great sword to his front. He looks around to the other party members, dashing to the front in order to protect the others. He strategically puts himself closer to Fenbiddle to prevent him from injury. "Do we have a count? There's not much that I can see in the bushes." Gabriel readies himself, focusing his eyes on the bushes. "While they may be goblins, prepare yourselves for the worst."

  12. - Top - End - #102
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Regord_Silentflame's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    Spoiler
    Show

    (1d20+9)[17] Hide

    (1d20+4)[8] Trip
    (1d20+4)[23] Trip
    (1d20+4)[17] Trip
    (1d20+4)[23] Trip
    (1d20+4)[19] Trip

    (1d20+1)[16] Strength
    (1d20+1)[20] Strength
    (1d20+1)[17] Strength
    (1d20+1)[15] Strength
    (1d20+1)[2] Strength

    Trips in order of Riona, Argus, Gabriel
    (1d20)[8] Opposed Strength
    (1d20)[4] Opposed Strength
    (1d20)[11] Opposed Strength
    (1d20)[5] Opposed Strength
    (1d20)[1] Opposed Strength

    (1d20+4)[13] Attack
    (1d20+4)[13] Attack
    (1d20+4)[20] Attack
    (1d20+4)[16] Attack
    (1d20+4)[6] Attack

    Riona saw and killed a goblin, four more popped out of the bushes though, one missing Riona, then the next tripping her, the next going for argus, and tripping him, and the next going for gabriel, and tripping him, all beating your strength checks, only the one that hit gabriel got his extra attack to hit though, and I forgot to roll for damage, so I'll roll on the OOC board like I will for initiative.

    sorry to roll for you guys, but it would have taken a long time to wait for everyone to make an opposed check. If it bothers you, tell me and I won't do it anymore


    After her acrobatics, Riona's attack connects with a goblin in the bush, causing it to cry out as it's chest is sliced open.

    A deep roar, the cry of a wild animal is let loose, and goblins spring out from the bushes, sweeping weapons at the legs of those of you in front, dragging your legs from beneath you as you connect with the ground.

    Four Goblins in armor stand with pole-arms above you all, glaring down at those of you on the ground. With another loud roar, and a crashing of the bushes, and out shambles a much larger goblin, the size of a normal human, but much stronger. He looks at your group, and shouts in a gutteral common.

    "You leave, you live"

    Spoiler
    Show

    Feel free to post out of initiative order for regular speech, but for combat, initiative is

    Gabriel
    Enemies
    Argus
    William
    Riona
    Fenbiddle
    Lester
    Last edited by Regord_Silentflame; 2008-05-11 at 05:16 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Me: When I started the adventure, my character was handed a bag full of 100 MW daggers.
    Will: Wow, that's, 30,000gp. That's more than you can get with a wish spell
    Me: Yeah, it was more than I could ever wish for.

  13. - Top - End - #103
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Krimm_Blackleaf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Bellingham, WA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    Argus blinks, somewhat stunned with the new realization that the open sky is before his face as opposed to bush or earth. And he blinks again when the new open sky is replaced with that of a massive goblinoid. "It seems a foe stands before us... It would be far easier to leave were we not forcibly put onto our backs and then threatened... If I were aided back to my feet it would make the circumstances for leaving far easier. But, I shall not lie to you, were on my feet I may very well simply put a sword through you." He takes a small flask from his belt and takes a little swig of it.
    My Deviantart, Please enjoy it.
    Invincible Maiden Avatar by GryffonDurime.

    Spoiler
    Show



    Homebrew by Krimm Blackleaf


  14. - Top - End - #104
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    SamTheCleric's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    Fenbiddle

    "Oh My!" fenbiddle exclaims upon seeing the goblins explode from the bushes.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Initiative: (1d20+5)[18]

    Move Action: Dismount from the Horse.
    Standard Action: Cast Glitterdust on as many goblins, including the leader, as he can (10' radius burst), ensuring that no allies are caught with the spell. DC17 will save. (if many targets are impossible, only target the leader)
    Last edited by SamTheCleric; 2008-05-11 at 05:19 PM.

  15. - Top - End - #105
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Regord_Silentflame's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    The Goblinoid grunts amusedly at Argus's comment

    "Drop weapons, crawl
    Spoiler
    Show

    Me: When I started the adventure, my character was handed a bag full of 100 MW daggers.
    Will: Wow, that's, 30,000gp. That's more than you can get with a wish spell
    Me: Yeah, it was more than I could ever wish for.

  16. - Top - End - #106
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Krimm_Blackleaf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Bellingham, WA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    "Now now, we don't have to be children about this." Argus, like he doesn't even see the weapons, begins to clamber to his feet, sword still in hand. "We can settle this like grown men."
    Spoiler
    Show
    Granted Maneuvers:
    (2d5)[1][5](6)
    Crusader's Strike
    Mountain Hammer
    Charging Minotaur
    Battle Leader's Charge
    Bonecrusher
    Last edited by Krimm_Blackleaf; 2008-05-11 at 05:27 PM.
    My Deviantart, Please enjoy it.
    Invincible Maiden Avatar by GryffonDurime.

    Spoiler
    Show



    Homebrew by Krimm Blackleaf


  17. - Top - End - #107
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Krimm_Blackleaf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Bellingham, WA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    "Like this." He quickly swings his blade into the massive Goblin, aiming for his very skeletal structure to crack his skeleton.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Initiating Bonecrusher.
    Attack: (1d20+11)[21]
    Damage: (6d6+6)[28]
    DC 17 Fort save or anyone making a crit against him get a +10 to rolls confirming the crit.

    Initiative: [roll]1d20+1
    Edit: Botched that, roll init for me.
    Last edited by Krimm_Blackleaf; 2008-05-11 at 05:33 PM.
    My Deviantart, Please enjoy it.
    Invincible Maiden Avatar by GryffonDurime.

    Spoiler
    Show



    Homebrew by Krimm Blackleaf


  18. - Top - End - #108
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Regord_Silentflame's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    Spoiler
    Show

    Initiative has already been rolled, technically Fenbiddle and Argus's actions haven't taken place, Gabriel goes first in initiative, so only conversation has taken part as of yet.

    The first post in this thread has been edited to include the battle map and initiative order now, yipee!
    Last edited by Regord_Silentflame; 2008-05-11 at 05:46 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Me: When I started the adventure, my character was handed a bag full of 100 MW daggers.
    Will: Wow, that's, 30,000gp. That's more than you can get with a wish spell
    Me: Yeah, it was more than I could ever wish for.

  19. - Top - End - #109
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Cespenar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    Spoiler
    Show
    From the battle grid, I see that there's another enemy to Lester's right. What's he doing? What's my status, am I seen?

    Oh, and is it possible to run through the bushes?
    PbP Game Statistics:
    Spoiler
    Show
    (Updated 19.07.13)
    Games Joined: 53
    Games Dead: 50
    Games Successfully Finished: 0
    Partially Finished/TPK'd: 1


  20. - Top - End - #110
    Orc in the Playground
     
    OrcBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Columbus Ohio
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    ---- William ----
    Goblin Ambush Round 1

    William looks around and studies the armor and markings of the Goblins trying to identify clan and allegiance if any

    on my action

    If my bless did not complete before the combat started he will complete that spell
    Other wise he will cast Magic Vestment on his shield
    After he finishes casting he will then move foward to defend whom ever appears to be in the most danger currently.

    As he moves to defend his comrades he will call out Praise Heironeous may this battle provide my comrades the chance for glory and honor. Have at thee cowardly varmits.
    My Active Characters
    Jomei and Lacy the Wolf Into the Breach
    William Crusade against the Shade
    Warunoki Defend thy City

  21. - Top - End - #111
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    DruidGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    CA
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    Riona hops up from the ground, pushing her self off of it with her hands, to once again be standing with her two feet on the ground. She then puts steel to flesh as she cleaves into the goblin that had tripped her (the one to her right I assume at least to the dot's right the one not in front of Will (Argus) I think).

    Spoiler
    Show
    move action to get up
    attack roll (d20+11)[14]
    damage(d8+9)[10] and I think that's all I need for my turn
    Don't bother me, I'm D&D-ing

  22. - Top - End - #112
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    BarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Japan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    Gabriel

    Gabriel looks up from the ground, shaking his head from the damage he had sustained from the fall. Maneuvering in the full-plate, he makes his way back to his feet. Sword in hand, looks to the Goblin, "You speak well for a Goblin. I give you one chance to leave this life of violence and embrace the warmth of Light." Unsure of the Goblin's response, Gabriel begins to take a swing at the Goblin's weapon.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Improved Sunder - (1d20+16)[22]
    Damage - (2d6+6)[15]
    Last edited by Boggs; 2008-05-13 at 05:22 PM.

  23. - Top - End - #113
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Regord_Silentflame's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    Spoiler
    Show

    Trip attempt as an AoO provoked by Gabriel getting up
    (1d20+4)[18] touch attack
    (1d20+1)[9] strength
    (1d20)[19] Gabriel's strength, modifier not included
    (1d20)[19] Extra attack
    (1d8+1)[3] Damage


    As Gabriel gets to his feet, The goblin next to him lets out what seems like a yelp, and swipes his weapon at the Paladin's feet, catching them, but the metal slides right off his greaves as the goblin tries to pull him down. Ready to attack again, the goblin gets a nasty surprize as Gabriel swings his massive weapon at him, crashing into it and cracking it in half, leaving only the pole in the surprized creature's hand.

    The leader shouts a command to his followers, and they all swing at whomsoever is closest to them. One swings at argus, catching him between the cracks on the shoulder of his armor (3 points), Two swinging down at Riona, one missing entirely, the blade catching the ground, while the other slices right across her leg (5 points). The last goblin drops his pole and runs away from Gabriel, pulling out his longbow from behind his back.

    The Leader turns to Gabriel "You have sealed the fate of you and your comrades" he says, and makes is way to the paladin.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Lots of rolls so I don't have to double post
    (1d20+4)[23] AoO to trip Argus as he gets up if Gabriel wasn't tripped
    (1d20+1)[2] Strength check
    (1d20)[14] Argus's Strength
    (1d20)[10] Extra attack
    (1d8+1)[2] Damage if extra attack hits


    Attacks from all enemies just in case
    (1d20+4)[20]
    (1d8+1)[3]

    (1d20+4)[21]
    (1d8+1)[5]

    (1d20+4)[9]
    (1d8+1)[3]

    (1d20+4)[22]
    (1d8+1)[5]

    (1d20+8)[10] Leader's Attack
    (1d12+6)[9]

    (1d20+8)[22] Instead of attacking, Tries to sunder Gabriel's weapon if he succeeded in sundering the Goblin's weapon
    (1d12+10)[19]

    EDIT: oops, apparently I forgot he was way too far away to attack Gabriel XD, next time


    Argus gets to his feet, shrugging off the goblin's attempt to pull him down, and lets forth his attack at the poor creature, cleaving it down the middle with his blade, cutting diagonally through almost 2 feet of his flesh. The poor goblin was too surprized even to scream in pain as he fell to the ground, blood pouring from the gaping wound.

    William moves down to help Gabriel protect Fenbiddle.

    Riona's attack swipes at the goblin near her, but scrapes the armor, cutting in, but not actually hitting any flesh.

    Fenbiddle does nothing...

    Cespenar runs behind a bush to the north, un-noticed by the goblins who are preoccupied with the more dangerous looking 'enemies'

    [SPOILER]
    I've got all your actions for this round, and I've posted the new map with those actions in mind. Argus's action is impossible though, so he'll tell me, or post what he's going to do, and assuming none of you change your action based on that, then we'll move on to Gabriel's next action.

    Answer to Cespenar: That's the leader, although he's no longer there. No you can't run through the bushes, but you can walk through them at half speed, and they provide cover.

    LatemYvaeh: you got your bless before, and when it's your turn in initiative, you'll get your action done
    Last edited by Regord_Silentflame; 2008-05-14 at 10:13 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Me: When I started the adventure, my character was handed a bag full of 100 MW daggers.
    Will: Wow, that's, 30,000gp. That's more than you can get with a wish spell
    Me: Yeah, it was more than I could ever wish for.

  24. - Top - End - #114
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Cespenar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    Spoiler
    Show
    I thought Lester ran to the bushes before the combat, in the same round that Riona charged the bushes, but I assume you interpreted it as a 2 round action?

    If that's not the case and I still got an action, Lester runs with full speed behind the escaping goblin. If that was indeed the case and the hiding took 2 rounds, then I'm waiting for the new round.
    PbP Game Statistics:
    Spoiler
    Show
    (Updated 19.07.13)
    Games Joined: 53
    Games Dead: 50
    Games Successfully Finished: 0
    Partially Finished/TPK'd: 1


  25. - Top - End - #115
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Regord_Silentflame's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    No, you hadn't posted like everyone else had, so I guess I had misinturpreted your first post. Go ahead and post what you'll do for the current round before we move on.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Me: When I started the adventure, my character was handed a bag full of 100 MW daggers.
    Will: Wow, that's, 30,000gp. That's more than you can get with a wish spell
    Me: Yeah, it was more than I could ever wish for.

  26. - Top - End - #116
    Orc in the Playground
     
    OrcBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Columbus Ohio
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    My action for Round 2

    ---- William ----
    Goblin Ambush Round 2

    William stands defiantly between the goblins and Fenbiddle ready to defend him at a moments notice. Upon seeing one of the goblins attempt to flee. William again touches his holy symbol. May Heironeous' blade punish you for your cowardly ways and with a gesture a sword of force appears near the Goblin and begins to attack.

    He looks over at the main combat and yells so as to be heard over the combat Please attempt to take one alive we need to question them.

    Effects currently active
    Bless +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects for 5 minutes
    Magic Vestment on Shield +1 AC for 5 Hours
    Spirtual Weapon Long Sword Attack Bonus +7 Damage 1d8+1 Rounds Remaining 5

    Attack for Spiritual Weapon (1d20+7)[10]
    Damage for Spiritual Weapon (1d8+1)[8]
    My Active Characters
    Jomei and Lacy the Wolf Into the Breach
    William Crusade against the Shade
    Warunoki Defend thy City

  27. - Top - End - #117
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Cespenar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    Spoiler
    Show
    That was because I waited for a reply to post my action, but anyway.


    Lester swiftly moves around the bush from its right and runs behind the one near the goblins (P30), pulling his head below the bush to try and stay unseen by them (especially the leader).

    Spoiler
    Show
    Hide - (1d20+12)[24]
    Move Silently - (1d20+12)[18]
    Last edited by Cespenar; 2008-05-15 at 05:48 PM.
    PbP Game Statistics:
    Spoiler
    Show
    (Updated 19.07.13)
    Games Joined: 53
    Games Dead: 50
    Games Successfully Finished: 0
    Partially Finished/TPK'd: 1


  28. - Top - End - #118
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    BarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Japan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    Gabriel

    He looks at the Goblin Commander approaching him, "We don't need to commit to such violence. You and your companions can leave with your lives and honor. All I ask is that you drop your weapons and assist us in our endeavor." Gabriel awaits a response from the Goblin Commander. If he continues to wield his weapon, he will attempt to sunder it.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Improved Sunder with Power Attack 4 - (1d20+12)[23]
    [roll=Damage]2d6+6+8[/roll]
    [roll=Damage]2d6+14[/roll]
    Last edited by Boggs; 2008-05-16 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Fix Damage roll...

  29. - Top - End - #119
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    BarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Japan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    Spoiler
    Show

    Neither of my above fixes worked. Thusly: Damage - (2d6+14)[17]
    There we go... also, if he doesn't have Impr. Sunder I get an AoO. If so, I will continue to Sunder. You can make the roll. It's 1d20+16 and then 2d6+6.
    Last edited by Boggs; 2008-05-16 at 10:09 PM.

  30. - Top - End - #120
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    DruidGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    CA
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    "Ouch," said Riona as the sword left a neat cut in her. She looked at it but then attacked again. "You servants of evil, die," she said in goblin. She then looked at the goblin, swinging her blade again before drawing the second one, for the next attack.

    Spoiler
    Show

    move action to take out the second weapon, after using one weapon to hit him first.

    (d20+11)[26] attack
    (d8+9)[12] damage
    Don't bother me, I'm D&D-ing

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •