Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 121 to 150 of 300
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Krimm_Blackleaf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Dread SoCal
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    As Argus slices through the goblin previously aiming a spear at him, leaving the goblin dead before it knew the sword was entirely through his tiny, fleshy body he looks up at the rest of the goblins. "Stand down, foul creatures! I am the sword of Heironeous and I strike down those who threaten me and the innocents among us. Do not attempt to fight us! You will only end up as your companion does! Dead and broken!" He points down at the goblin sliced neatly in two at his own feet. "I am a Crusader of the Archpaladin! Stand down now or feel the holy sword of JUSTICE!"
    Spoiler
    Show
    Intimidate: (1d20+14)[32] (includes +4 for being medium in comparison to the small goblins, so -4 of this result for the medium one.)
    My Deviantart, Please enjoy it.
    Invincible Maiden Avatar by GryffonDurime.

    Spoiler
    Show



    Homebrew by Krimm Blackleaf


  2. - Top - End - #122
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Regord_Silentflame's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    [ROLL]
    (1d20+3)[23]

    I'm starting to think Goblins are underpowered

    Because of the futility of this battle, I'm not going to bother rolling for anything, except the opposition to Argus's Intimidate for the leader, who passed.
    [/ROLL]

    The leader glares at Gabriel, raising his axe above his head and charging at him with a fierce roar. He closes the gap between him and his prey, swinging the heavy blade in an arc, colliding with Gabriel's silver blade. The two blades clash, and the end result, the goblinoid stumbles backwards, a notch in his axe.
    "W-What?!" He stood there in shock, unable to deflect Gabriel's attack as he returned the attack, crashing his blade into, and through his opponent's, the axe shattering effortlessly.

    Meanwhile, Argus's attempts at intimidation prove fruitful, the goblins all hesitate, their resolve breaking along with their leader's weapon. When Riona sends her blade through another, their morale breaks. The goblin who ran with his bow, now drops it and continues running for his life, leaving only one beside Riona and Argus, who then drops to his knees and bows in submission.

    The leader screams out "You fools, do you think I'm impressed by your petty show!?"

    Spoiler
    Show

    I won't bother changing the map, the only changes are missing goblins, and a few people moving a square.

    Cespenar, your turn, and then Gabriel once more
    Last edited by Regord_Silentflame; 2008-05-18 at 02:43 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Me: When I started the adventure, my character was handed a bag full of 100 MW daggers.
    Will: Wow, that's, 30,000gp. That's more than you can get with a wish spell
    Me: Yeah, it was more than I could ever wish for.

  3. - Top - End - #123
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Cespenar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    Lester flinches for a second when he hears Argus' cry, but recomposes himself rather quickly. As the other goblins submit, he keeps his eye on the leader, almost sure that he would have a trick under his sleeve.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Readying an action to charge and flank the leader if he does something threatening.
    PbP Game Statistics:
    Spoiler
    Show
    (Updated 19.07.13)
    Games Joined: 53
    Games Dead: 50
    Games Successfully Finished: 0
    Partially Finished/TPK'd: 1


  4. - Top - End - #124
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    BarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Japan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    Gabriel

    Gabriel lowers his weapon to a more approachable stance, "Impressed or not, you have still been beaten. You and your companions still have the chance to walk away with your lives. We simply need your assistance and information. Will you help us?"

    Spoiler
    Show

    Diplomacy - (1d20+12)[23]

  5. - Top - End - #125
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Regord_Silentflame's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    "I would rather bleed you like a boar!" The leader bellows, slipping a thin, curved dagger from his belt and striking at Gabriel.

    Spoiler
    Show

    (1d20+6)[16]
    (1d4+8)[12]
    Cespenar, you can get your action, it comes into effect after the leader's, but before anyone else's.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Me: When I started the adventure, my character was handed a bag full of 100 MW daggers.
    Will: Wow, that's, 30,000gp. That's more than you can get with a wish spell
    Me: Yeah, it was more than I could ever wish for.

  6. - Top - End - #126
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Cespenar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    Receiving the cue, Lester dashes from his hiding spot, closes in on the leader from the back and thrusts his dagger, trying to hit a weak spot.

    Spoiler
    Show
    For a reason, I can't access my sheet at the moment, so if you can see it, it's better for you to roll. In any case, I'll roll as I remember, but of course, it's not guaranteed to be correct.

    Attack - (1d20+10)[20] (flank bonus included, against flatfooted AC)
    Damage - (1d4+1)[2]
    Sneak Attack - (2d6)[9]
    PbP Game Statistics:
    Spoiler
    Show
    (Updated 19.07.13)
    Games Joined: 53
    Games Dead: 50
    Games Successfully Finished: 0
    Partially Finished/TPK'd: 1


  7. - Top - End - #127
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Regord_Silentflame's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    Spoiler
    Show

    Alright, I can't access your sheet either, so I'll continue to try until I do. Until then, we'll just continue on.
    Last edited by Regord_Silentflame; 2008-05-22 at 12:07 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Me: When I started the adventure, my character was handed a bag full of 100 MW daggers.
    Will: Wow, that's, 30,000gp. That's more than you can get with a wish spell
    Me: Yeah, it was more than I could ever wish for.

  8. - Top - End - #128
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Krimm_Blackleaf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Dread SoCal
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    Argus kneels down in front of the cowering goblin before him and puts a gentle hand on the goblin's shoulder. "There's good in us all, this is what I know. Some of us have the potential but are beyond redemption... I don't think you are truly as wicked as your leader. You carry a weapon... you know what it is to be a warrior, and Heironeous can use all the strong knights he can to bring justice to the world. I am Argus Steele. Tell me, what is your name?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    Diplomacy: 1d20+10
    Also, I'm not doing a rushed check so I'll probably take up most of the encounter with talking to this goblin. If things get dicey I'll ask the goblin to stay put and continue fighting.
    Last edited by Krimm_Blackleaf; 2008-05-22 at 12:55 AM.
    My Deviantart, Please enjoy it.
    Invincible Maiden Avatar by GryffonDurime.

    Spoiler
    Show



    Homebrew by Krimm Blackleaf


  9. - Top - End - #129
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Krimm_Blackleaf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Dread SoCal
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    Spoiler
    Show
    Crap, forgot the roll. (1d20+10)[21]
    My Deviantart, Please enjoy it.
    Invincible Maiden Avatar by GryffonDurime.

    Spoiler
    Show



    Homebrew by Krimm Blackleaf


  10. - Top - End - #130
    Orc in the Playground
     
    OrcBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Columbus Ohio
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    ---- William ----

    Seeing the battle well under control William leaves the summoned sword to his gods will allowing it to continue to attack the goblin that was at 32/CC.
    He looks toward Gaberiel and the Goblin leader and feeling confident that his friend has things well under controll moves toward Riona. Fennbiddle stay here protect yourself and our comrades I go to heal our excitiable friend it seems she found the Goblins she was looking for.

    He then crosses over to Riona while casting defenceively he casts Cure Moderate Wounds / loose Summon Monster II

    Concentration Check (1d20+12)[28]
    Heal (2d8+5)[14]

    Effects currently active
    Bless +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects for 5 minutes
    Magic Vestment on Shield +1 AC for 5 Hours
    Spirtual Weapon Long Sword Attack Bonus +7 Damage 1d8+1 Rounds Remaining 4

    Attack for Spiritual Weapon (1d20+7)[14]
    Damage for Spiritual Weapon (1d8+1)[2]
    My Active Characters
    Jomei and Lacy the Wolf Into the Breach
    William Crusade against the Shade
    Warunoki Defend thy City

  11. - Top - End - #131
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    DruidGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    CA
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    "Well thank you good sir," Riona says as she does still have a firey look in her eyes. "I have found my Goblins! However this one cowers in fear, such..." she speaks in Goblin, "...cowardess."

    She looks at what was the battle, still a small continuation of one, as she puts her secondary sword away and leaves her other one at the ready. Just in case the sneaky bastards decide to attack again. Riona had a zeal for killing Goblins but was wondering now if a bit of gold would make this fearful one show them to the rest of the goblins.

    She pondered on the matter as she whistled for her horse to come closer to her. She stepped out of the bushes and touched her horses muzzle.

    Spoiler
    Show
    move action to move 10 feet, horse will move next to her. Ready action in case of attack.. I think that is it
    Don't bother me, I'm D&D-ing

  12. - Top - End - #132
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Regord_Silentflame's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    (alright, Gabriel and/or Lester, time to get going)
    Spoiler
    Show

    Me: When I started the adventure, my character was handed a bag full of 100 MW daggers.
    Will: Wow, that's, 30,000gp. That's more than you can get with a wish spell
    Me: Yeah, it was more than I could ever wish for.

  13. - Top - End - #133
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Cespenar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    Spoiler
    Show
    What? I have already acted, how can I act again before seeing the first one resolve?
    Last edited by Cespenar; 2008-05-26 at 11:13 AM.
    PbP Game Statistics:
    Spoiler
    Show
    (Updated 19.07.13)
    Games Joined: 53
    Games Dead: 50
    Games Successfully Finished: 0
    Partially Finished/TPK'd: 1


  14. - Top - End - #134
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Regord_Silentflame's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    I still can't access your character sheet.

    As is, the attack did a good amount of damage, but it's not his (the leader's) turn yet.
    Last edited by Regord_Silentflame; 2008-05-26 at 03:26 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Me: When I started the adventure, my character was handed a bag full of 100 MW daggers.
    Will: Wow, that's, 30,000gp. That's more than you can get with a wish spell
    Me: Yeah, it was more than I could ever wish for.

  15. - Top - End - #135
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Cespenar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    Spoiler
    Show
    I can't either, but I'm %90 sure that my attack bonus was +8. What should we do?


    Using the opening that he created, Lester tries to strike again on the same spot, enlarging the wound.

    Attack - (1d20+10)[28] (flanking)
    Damage - (1d4+1)[5]
    Sneak Attack - (2d6)[7]

    After the strike, it occurs to him that Gabriel might want him subdued, but it seems late(for Lester, at the least).
    PbP Game Statistics:
    Spoiler
    Show
    (Updated 19.07.13)
    Games Joined: 53
    Games Dead: 50
    Games Successfully Finished: 0
    Partially Finished/TPK'd: 1


  16. - Top - End - #136
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Regord_Silentflame's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    The Goblin leader screams in pain, and whirls around to face Lester

    "Fight me like a real man, little man" he growls, and swipes his dagger at him.

    (1d20)[9]
    (1d4)[4]

    (hmm, doesn't look so good, what's your AC lester?)
    Last edited by Regord_Silentflame; 2008-05-29 at 12:58 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Me: When I started the adventure, my character was handed a bag full of 100 MW daggers.
    Will: Wow, that's, 30,000gp. That's more than you can get with a wish spell
    Me: Yeah, it was more than I could ever wish for.

  17. - Top - End - #137
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Cespenar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    Spoiler
    Show
    What the heck is wrong with campaign-blog? Oh well, I guess Lester's AC should be around 18 (4 from chain shirt, 4 from dexterity), but again, I'm not sure .
    PbP Game Statistics:
    Spoiler
    Show
    (Updated 19.07.13)
    Games Joined: 53
    Games Dead: 50
    Games Successfully Finished: 0
    Partially Finished/TPK'd: 1


  18. - Top - End - #138
    Orc in the Playground
     
    OrcBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Columbus Ohio
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    ---- William ----

    Upon seeing the Orc Leader still attacking his Comrades. William calls out Surrendor or face the Might of Heironeous!
    He then move across circling and flanking the leader for Lester and Gabriel.

    He then readies his Long Sword and if he see the goblin do anything besides drop his weapon and surrender he attacks

    Effects currently active
    Bless +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects for 5 minutes
    Magic Vestment on Shield +1 AC for 5 Hours
    Spirtual Weapon Long Sword Attack Bonus +7 Damage 1d8+1 Rounds Remaining 3

    The Spirtual Weapon will continue to attack the goblin that was at 32/CC if that goblin is dead he will summon the weapon to him and hold its action as well to attack the goblin if he does anything but surrendor.

    (Spirit Weapon attacks on goblin 32/cc if dead ignore as per above)

    Attack (1d20+7)[21]
    Damage (1d8+1)[9]
    My Active Characters
    Jomei and Lacy the Wolf Into the Breach
    William Crusade against the Shade
    Warunoki Defend thy City

  19. - Top - End - #139
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Regord_Silentflame's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    Lester: until you can get your sheet back, we'll assume your AC is 18, in that case, he hit you, for 10 damage.

    William: The goblin that your sword was attacking ran away, and he runs faster than your sword can.

    Alright, Riona, Argus, you can go.

    EDIT: Here's the new map

    Spoiler
    Show


    Last edited by Regord_Silentflame; 2008-05-29 at 05:25 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Me: When I started the adventure, my character was handed a bag full of 100 MW daggers.
    Will: Wow, that's, 30,000gp. That's more than you can get with a wish spell
    Me: Yeah, it was more than I could ever wish for.

  20. - Top - End - #140
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Krimm_Blackleaf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Dread SoCal
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    Argus looks up as he sees his comrade taking a massive blow from the goblin. He feels caught between the two scenarios... save his companion, or turn a wicked creature from it's path and onto the path of righteousness. He looks at the goblin again, and then back up to Gabriel and suddenly speaks in a higher tongue, "Gabriel! Ego postulo vos video vidi visum si illic est malum huic goblin's pectus pectoris! Is may exsisto redemptor tamen tantum si is mos subsisto nobis, vacuus cursor in vereor." With that he stands up gripping his sword and rushes the creature that wounded Lester.

    For those who speak Celestial.
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Gabriel! I need you to see if there is evil in this goblin's heart! He may be redeemed but only if he will stay with us, without running in fear."
    Last edited by Krimm_Blackleaf; 2008-05-29 at 05:31 PM.
    My Deviantart, Please enjoy it.
    Invincible Maiden Avatar by GryffonDurime.

    Spoiler
    Show



    Homebrew by Krimm Blackleaf


  21. - Top - End - #141
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    BarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Japan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    Spoiler
    Show
    Detect Evil at the Goblin Argus is holding.


    Gabriel redraws his sword into an aggressive stance. Looking toward the Leader he says, "You reply with hostility after we offer peace!? You have sealed your twisted fate... maybe the Devils of the Netherworld are more for your liking."

    OOC: Unless he is already finished, Gabriel will attack the Goblin Leader.

    Attack - (1d20+8)[16]
    Damage - (2d6+6)[13]

  22. - Top - End - #142
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    DruidGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    CA
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    Riona walks her horse over to the goblin, ready to mount the horse at any time and chop the goblin down where he stood.. or ran to. She has a smug look on her face as she readies her sword above the goblin's head, smirking down at it. She smiles almost cruelly, "Stay where you are- and I won't kill you..". She threatens the goblin, in Goblin.

    Spoiler
    Show
    ready an action to either a) jump on horse and pursue goblin if it runs, to kill it or b) kill it as it starts to run. At least I'm assuming I'm next to the right Goblin. Heh.. : smallamused:
    Don't bother me, I'm D&D-ing

  23. - Top - End - #143
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Regord_Silentflame's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    (Gabriel: You detect no Evil on the Goblin, also, your hit missed)

    "You like to Kill my Pawns, how you like if I kill your friend!" He says, turning from the group and lunging at Fenbiddle, catching him as he still hadn't payed any attention to the battle, grabbing him by the hair. He then brought his knife down, slicing the poor gnome across the neck, then tossing him to the ground between the group

    Spoiler
    Show

    Fenbiddle's player had already told me that he withdrew from the game, so I'm just getting him out of the way. Besides, this will give all you LG types a good enough reason to slaughter the leader
    Spoiler
    Show

    Me: When I started the adventure, my character was handed a bag full of 100 MW daggers.
    Will: Wow, that's, 30,000gp. That's more than you can get with a wish spell
    Me: Yeah, it was more than I could ever wish for.

  24. - Top - End - #144
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Krimm_Blackleaf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Dread SoCal
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    Argus' eyes widen as he watches his companion get his throat slit from ear to ear by the goblin commander. "NO!!" Argus then shouts out loudly, "BY THE BLADE OF HEIRONEOUS, YOU SHALL OPEN YOUR PATH TO HELL!!" He swings his blade with zeal and rage in his heart, the raw power of the mountain surging through his arms and into the edge of his blade at the creature. As he swings, there is both anger in his eyes and tears going down his cheeks.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Expending Mountain Hammer on the damned beast.
    Attack: (1d20+11)[15]
    Damage: (4d6+6)[20]

    Edit: What unFortUnate luCK.
    Last edited by Krimm_Blackleaf; 2008-06-01 at 05:46 AM.
    My Deviantart, Please enjoy it.
    Invincible Maiden Avatar by GryffonDurime.

    Spoiler
    Show



    Homebrew by Krimm Blackleaf


  25. - Top - End - #145
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Cespenar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    Lester's mouth drops open at the ease of the gnome's slaughter. He blinks multiple times, trying to recompose himself. Seeing Argus almost ablaze from anger, he tries to dash behind the goblin to flank him again.

    Spoiler
    Show
    If his movement suffices, he'll attack. If not, he takes a double move to get to the desired spot.

    Attack - (1d20+8)[16] (oh, forgot the +2 from flanking)
    Damage - (1d4+1)[5]
    Sneak Attack - (2d6)[3]
    Last edited by Cespenar; 2008-06-01 at 12:51 PM.
    PbP Game Statistics:
    Spoiler
    Show
    (Updated 19.07.13)
    Games Joined: 53
    Games Dead: 50
    Games Successfully Finished: 0
    Partially Finished/TPK'd: 1


  26. - Top - End - #146
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    DruidGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    CA
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    Riona looked as her best friend was cut down before her very eyes. She dropped her sword, stepping on it, so the greedy goblin would not take it. She pulled out her bow. She notched an arrow took am at the Goblin Leader's Head and fired.

    "DIE!" she shouted at the Goblin, in both common and goblin.

    Spoiler
    Show
    (d20+8)[27] attack roll
    (d8+4)[10] damage
    Poor Fenbiddle! D:
    Don't bother me, I'm D&D-ing

  27. - Top - End - #147
    Orc in the Playground
     
    OrcBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Columbus Ohio
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    ---- William ----

    Seeing the Gnome fall practically at his feat. Dead William Screams NO No little one he rams his sword through the goblin with a thrust and twists the blade leaving embeddeed in the leaders body. He continues the motion of the lunge to drop to one knee and grabs Fenbiddle's body and then rolls back away from the leader taking the small one with him using his own body to prevent the leader from doing more damage to him. He screams at the leaderMay Heironeous blade burn you for eternity may you never complete your duty and may you suffer for your evil actions.

    He then moves back a few more paces and attempts to heal the little one but feels the life slip from the body as Heironeous's power fails to stop the spirit of Fenbiddle from slipping on to his just reward.

    Williams voice drops to a whisper Little one may you find the Library of the Heavens to be full of tales of wonder and may your laughter brighten the halls of your ansestor's He places his hands and closes Fenbiddle's eyes.



    Readied action from below to attack the Goblin Leader Includes two spiritual weapon attacks one for last round and one for the new round as the goblin from 32/CC had escaped

    Readied Action
    Attack (1d20+6)[19] please add 1 forgot to include my own Bless spell
    Damage (1d8+2)[4]

    Spirit Weapon Attack (1d20+7)[8]
    Spirit Weapon Damage (1d8+1)[5]

    New Round
    Spirit Weapon Attack (1d20+7)[24]
    Spirit Weapon Damage (1d8+1)[6]

    Move actions for this round to take the body from the fray

    Effects currently active
    Bless +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects for 5 minutes
    Magic Vestment on Shield +1 AC for 5 Hours
    Spirtual Weapon Long Sword Attack Bonus +7 Damage 1d8+1 Rounds Remaining 2
    Last edited by LatemYvaeh; 2008-06-02 at 11:10 AM.
    My Active Characters
    Jomei and Lacy the Wolf Into the Breach
    William Crusade against the Shade
    Warunoki Defend thy City

  28. - Top - End - #148
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Regord_Silentflame's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    I'm currently in a slight hurry, but you killed him dead.

    I'd have to tally the damage more carefully to tell whether it was William or Riona, but he's definately dead.

    So you guys are out of combat, feel free to post your actions. When I have more time, I'll edit in a more suitable death for the leader, and give you xp.


    William's flurry of attacks cut through the goblin leader's defenses, tearing and battering his flesh, and pushing him back, and he falls to the ground. He makes one last attempt, reaching up at some futile attempt at hurting one of you, but he coughs heavily, blood spattering across his chest, and with that his life left his body, and he falls inert to the ground.

    (OOC: 1,000xp for everyone)
    Last edited by Regord_Silentflame; 2008-06-03 at 02:34 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Me: When I started the adventure, my character was handed a bag full of 100 MW daggers.
    Will: Wow, that's, 30,000gp. That's more than you can get with a wish spell
    Me: Yeah, it was more than I could ever wish for.

  29. - Top - End - #149
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Krimm_Blackleaf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Dread SoCal
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    Argus stands again, sheathing his sword and taking a flask from his belt, taking another small swig. "...A companion lost... all because of the violence of a misguided goblin." He turns to the cowering goblin and puts on a softer face, "Do you see now the error of your people's ways? How your leader so easily took the life of someone not even paying attention... I think you would be happier under the righteous wing of Heironeous, and I as your guide in the ways of the Archpaladin." He approaches and again kneels before the goblin. "Will you... join us, good goblin?"
    My Deviantart, Please enjoy it.
    Invincible Maiden Avatar by GryffonDurime.

    Spoiler
    Show



    Homebrew by Krimm Blackleaf


  30. - Top - End - #150
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Regord_Silentflame's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

    The Goblin continues to bow at Argus's feet, respectfully keeping his gaze low, but does not answer.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Me: When I started the adventure, my character was handed a bag full of 100 MW daggers.
    Will: Wow, that's, 30,000gp. That's more than you can get with a wish spell
    Me: Yeah, it was more than I could ever wish for.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •