New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Post Warcraft Campaign

Warcraft Campaign

Four years have passed since the battle that all the mortal races of Azeroth stood together against the might of the Burning Legion, but now, all the bonds made between these races is nothing but dust. The world suffered many changes, some for good, and some not so good.
    Now, the Horde, formed by Orcs, Trolls and Tauren are entangling their roots on the new continent, with the exception of the Tauren, who already were living there.
    And the newly formed Forsaken, now residing in the remnants of what before was the powerful kingdom of Lordaeron. From Undercity, the Banshee Queen Sylvanas Windrunner leads the Forsaken against the Scourge and the new and most close menace, the Scarlet Crusade, an order of human (just humans are allowed) zealots who despise the undead, no matter if is Forsaken, Scourge or whatever.

Tal Rasha

After the clash between the two parties, Tal Rasha and his companions scatter themselves along the Burning Steppes, a wasteland made of rock and lava troughout the mountains. Hikku Steeledge, a skillful blademaster says:
    "We must get back to the coastline on the emcampment before more of those dammed pinkskins (humans) find us!!"

Kozug

Riding along the Barrens on his kodo, Kozug reachs on the Crossroads, an wealthy outpost where the the Gold Road and the road that links the Stonetalon Mountains and Ratchet meet themselves. Kozug heard rumors of a party that has been sent back to Lordaeron for negotiations. But they did not return any sign of life. As Kozug walk with his kodo along the crowded square, he can see many groups speaking, selling, buying and making others comercial activities.

Grae Woodshade

As Grae Woodshade prepares himself to shoot the skull (used as target) at the archery range, he is interrupted by some of the guards from the military quarter,Grae is informed that some of the bastard crusaders (aka Scarlet Crusade) are pushing toward Undercity in these last weeks, their fanatical order seems to don't know any boundaries for this mindless extermination. Grae is ordered to be at the military quarter at the dawn, where he will be a part of a assassins force intending to strike the crusader encampment.

Spoiler
    Show

Just to say, I intend to put these links in every keyword or place that you can have doubts, so you can know what are you doing or where are you going.
    But I ask you to be careful, and not use information that your characters were not supposed to know (a Tauren for example, knows very little about Lordaeron and its history, so he can't know about the life of King Terenas, unless someone tells him).
    That's just this that I wanted to say.
    Good Adventure!!
    Last edited by wrath hammer; 2008-04-22 at 11:04 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Warcraft Campaign

His tongue danced across his lips.

"I'll take dat'n, then."

"Excellent!"

Kozug took the sizeable slab of meat away from the goblin merchant, placing a coin into his hands as payment.

He paused for a moment, glancing around. Crossroads was as lively as ever - Tauren, Trolls, Orcs, and tons and tons of goblins.

As usual, being among multitudes of people left him longing to be riding alone with Meter. But no, that was not why he was here - that was, in fact, the opposite reason.

Walking back, he placed both hands on his Kodo's neck, massaging the tough hide in a clockwise motion, elicting a comforted sigh from the beast. "A little longer, brother." The orc said to the Kodo. "I will have you fed."

He shifted aside, for an instant - that was the third or fourth time he'd heard Lordaeron mentioned.

Impulse, once again, was to not get involved - it involved neither he nor Meter. Kozug shook his head to clear it, stepping forward towards one of the people around he'd seen mention it. "Ey... what was dat about Lordaeron?"

It was an orc he'd spoken to, who turned to glance at him. Nodding, Kozug added, "Brother."

Kozug was slightly below average in height for an orc at 6'4, but he was very muscular as most orcs were. Surprisingly, he had a somewhat sleek build, showing his physical dexterity. His tusks were extremely thick, a major source of pride along with his soft red eyes.

He didn't wear a shirt - the only adornment which existed above his torso was a single strap over his left shoulder, somewhat like his pants had a single overall. Said pants were brown chaps - he wore a blue loincloth-wrap as most beastriders did, with chaps to help protect his legs. He did not have any dangling fabric thereon - all that offered was handholds. Blue fingerless gloves completed his attire. He did have a chain shirt he wore when in dangerous areas, but this was not one of them.

Even as he spoke to the other orc, he could not help but take a glance at Meter, the black kodo he rode. Meter had brown splotches on his sides, but otherwise seemed to be a fairly normal kodo - it had the typical level gaze most seemed to have.

Crossing his arms, Kozug awaited the orc's response, holding his meat loosely in one hand. If Meter had to wait, so would he.
    Beginnings usually happen over trifles... even if it's a coincidence...

~ Final Fantasy Tactics

3. - Top - End - #3
    Orc in the Playground

Krae lowers his eyes at the new orders. The scarlets just don't know when to quit, do they... Ignorant fools. Krae acknowledges the orders by the soldiers, and sends them on their way. He focuses his attention back onto the archery training for a period more, before moving off to prepare for the mission briefing.

Later, satisfied with the practice, he moves over to his own quarters to pack. While there, he looks at his bow and pauses for a moment. Once... But he shakes off that train of thought before completing it. Dedication. And a bit of resignation. If this is the call of the Lady, he will follow it.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Pixie in the Playground

Tal Rasha

He looked at the ground for a short time and said:

You are right, but how we can arrive in the encampment without the humans see us, this is a very dangerous way. Maybe we can... Wait!
    He thinks that he hear something them he put his ear in the ground to hear better someone approaching them.

Spoiler
    Show

sorry, I forget to put the bonus, but I added him here.

Listen check:
    (1d20+8) = 28
    http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1572820/
    Last edited by ninjatoman; 2008-04-21 at 05:28 PM.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Pixie in the Playground

Thumbs up Re: Warcraft Campaign

Kozug

As the orc turns himself to see Kozug from top to toe, afterwards he takes a quick look to the kodo, apparently very quiet.
    After evaluate both companions, the orc says:
    We were discussing about a group that we sent some weeks to Lordaeron, our supreme warchief Thrall wanted to convince the orcs of the Blackrock Clan to stop fighting the human, he really believes that he will bring peace to this world. Whatever, what matters now is that the expeditionary forces that we sent didn't send any response, and we are organizing a second force to cross the sea.

Krae

Later that day, in the military quarter, Krae, along with others archers, assassins and so on are reunited in a secluded room to receive the instructions.
    The room is fully closed, and in every corner have one royal guard holding a polearm and a cap hiding their putrid faces (not meaning this is uncommon among undeads)
    As the commander of the Sylvana's most loyal generals Tristam Swiftedge enters the room, after a brief silence, he starts the briefing putting a map on the wall.
    He explains that Krae's force will be responsible to set the emcanpments on mess, killing guard, setting fire and every manner to put chaos on the outpost and distract them, simultaneously, a platoon will move foward and charge them while they try to arm themselves.
    In the end, the general was very emphasic saying I WANT NO PRISONERS.

Tal Rasha

As the muscular tauren pay more attention to the strange noise, Hikku now is also aware of the growing shake on the ground, it becomes very apparent that some kind of troop is getting closer, against his warrior instinct (and a little constrained to be obliged to do so) he run to the nearest stone, measuring around 7 feet. As the orc hastes to the back side of the rock he urges the tauren.
    Hurry!! It looks like that we aren't finished yet!!
    And the noise and the shaking on the ground start to become really threatener.

Spoiler
    Show

Hi, I hope that everybody is enjoying the campaign, you know that I'm accepting any suggestions and comments.
    But the real reason that I'm writing this, is for a warning
    In Ninjatoman first post, I realized that for some unknown reason, he started to pay attention to some supposed noise, but I didn't reported him of anything like this. So I understood it for godmodding.
    For those who don't know, godmodding is when a player tries to put elements on the adventure that aren't players responsibility, like invent phrases said by NPC's, noises, among other thing.
    So, I'm writing this post to assure that you should only take the actions of your characters, the rest is up to the DM.
    For now, I want you to know that you done really good posts, very interesting actions. Congatulations

6. - Top - End - #6
    Pixie in the Playground

Tal Rasha

He stand up from the ground looking to the direction of the noise and run near the stone that was Hikku and said:

I think we will need to fight again my old friend. We will show to this vermins the might of the Tauren and the skill of the orcs. Let's kill them for our brothers.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

The blackrock clan...

Kozug ran his tongue along his lips. So an expedition had been sent out, and it hadn't returned.

Honestly, he wasn't sure what he thought of the clan. They didn't listen to Thrall for seemingly no particular reason, which was already significant points down in Kozug's book. Regardless, his opinion up until now had been to let other people handle things, which is precisely what he wished to avoid.

So he nodded. "Let Meter and I help." He glanced at his Kodo for a moment, then continued, "I'm sure we can."

He ended his statement there, awaiting a response.

~ Final Fantasy Tactics

8. - Top - End - #8
    Orc in the Playground

I want no prisoners. A long time ago, Grae might have objected to that a bit. But now, as Krae, he has no objections at all. And besides, they're xenophobes. If it's someone they should be hunting, it's the Scourge. As usual, those short-sighted humans fail to impress, alive or in undeath.

He thinks over the battle plans again, trying to think about possible ways that things can go wrong. Which are plenty, in a battle. The whole thing could be a trap. But Krae also knows that overanalysing can lead to hesitation, a very bad thing on the battlefield. He looks through the plans one more time, before moving over to join the others in their discussions, and awaits the orders to move out.
    Last edited by serow; 2008-04-27 at 12:16 PM.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Pixie in the Playground

Tal Rasha

Now, hidden behind the stone, the noise and shaking are revealed to be made by a very large group of dwarves, but these ones were different than those who came with the Alliance to Kalimdor. These, had a darker skin, as they were meant to match with the landscape of this place.
    Even being a great swordsman, Hikku was very experienced warrior, and he knew that it was a loss of time fighting a losing battle and advice the mighty tauren.

(whispering) Be careful, my friend, these are the Dark Iron dwarves, do not make any foolishness.

Kozug

Hearing Kozug's response, the orc (again) appraises their bigness, and finally answering.

Fine, Both you are in. Our next ship is being prepared at Ratchet, and with you, our list is finished, so now we can depart to Ratchet, when we reach there everything will be ready to set off to Lordaeron. Lok Tar Ogar, my friend.

The orc indicates to Kozug a great barn with a fenced field in the back, where he can give a break to his kodo and give some grass to refill the enormous beast so he can be prepared to travel the long journey o Ratchet.

Krae

After the briefing, all the assassin force is dispatched to the crusader's encampment, northward, near Brill where many Forsaken used to be. The so-called Undead Commando is instructed were instructed to obey the comands of the local resistence leader Executor Zygand. Together with him commanding the soldiers, victory is the least outcome.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Pixie in the Playground

Tal Rasha

"I think you are right, there are many of them and my problem is with the Humans, not them. It is better we stay quiet and they don't see us."
    Saying this Tal Rasha picked his haldberd just for precaution and stay hidden together with Hikku looking the Dark skins pass.

Last edited by ninjatoman; 2008-04-27 at 10:19 AM.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Orc in the Playground

As he listens to the briefing given to him and the rest of the Forsaken by Zygand, Krae sizes up the Executor. He seems competent enough, but I wouldn't put all my trust into him. Azeroth is not as forgiving as she seems, and in particular here. Krae's undead eyes do a quick flash over his surroundings. Brill. Where one of the greatest betrayals in recent times took place. The betrayal that started this chain effect of events that led us into this never-ending spiral of death. How ironic. That we'd be back here, the birthplace of our death and life. And today, only we will be the victors. Krae's hand tightens just slightly around his bow.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ogre in the Playground

Kozug nodded, and after a brisk reply, he was again seated on his Kodo. Meter munched the grass happily, as the orc glanced at the meat.

"As you have." He stated, opening his mouth wide. Slowly, he shoved the entire object into his mouth, relishing in the lump it made on its way down his throat. He licked his tusks, relaxing as he felt his kodo munch beneath him.

"Hm. I should get some claws.. but later."

He leaned back, lying down on his kodo's back. "Next, Lordaeron..."

~ Final Fantasy Tactics

13. - Top - End - #13
    Pixie in the Playground

Tal Rasha

As the Dark Iron dwarves passed by, Hikku carefully watch every side before standing up. And soon they began their rush back to the ships to deliver the failure message. After 2 days of almost incessant hike, Tal Rasha and his friend reach on the mountain chains, the final barrier before the shore, where the encampment is set.
    Where are almost there, now we have to go down these mountains. I hope you are not tired, big one!!!

Krae

After the mission explanations, the Undead Commando presents themselves to Zygand, moments before the beginning of the battle, the moon is hidden by the clouds arranging the perfect scenario for a stealth action. The commandos are instructed to assume positions around the scarlet emcampment, each one is instructed to snipe a guard designated for each shooter. Krae's positions is located at northwest side of the emcampment. Krae is ordered to proceed with extreme caution, kill the watcher designated to him (like the other commandos, in others positions) and infiltrate the emcampment in the middle of the night, set fire to the more scarlet tents as possible, and when the chaos be set over the emcampemnt, Krae is ordered to shoot a flaming arrow (given to him) to the skies, to signal the platoon to move foward, aftwards join them in the battle.
    All commandos are dispatched to their positions.
    The bloodshed is about to begin.

Kozug

At the crack of dawn, Kozug and Meter are already prepared to depart to Ratchet, from where the ship will set off, after 2 days of extreme march, the whole group reach on Ratchet, the city is bursting with activity, the sun is at his peak, and as the brave group, formed by warriors, mercenaries, some shamans and others adventures, reach on the harbor, they find not a ship, but a fleet of orcish warships ready to go, and even more warrior, ready to put their axes to work. And on the lead of this group is nothing less than Garrosh Hellscream, son of Grom Hellscream, one of the greatest warrior from the Horde, best Thrall's friend and redeemer of the orcs, who valiantly gave his life killing the mighty Mannoroth, demon of the Burning Legion who dammed the orcs so long ago.
    As Garrosh approach, he explains that Thrall decided to send more troop, so they could make just one more trip, rather send some few ones again and take the risk of lose more lives.
    And quickly every ship of the fleet is loaded and depart. Now the great fleet scars the ocean, heading to the distant land of Lordaeron, across the Maelstrom.
    Last edited by wrath hammer; 2008-05-01 at 11:25 AM.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Orc in the Playground

Krae eyes his prey, standing there. Not a very wise choice, to make yourself so visible. But he waits some more. The commandos have planned for the strike to occur exactly as the cloud covers the moonlight, and there are still moments before that will happen. Despite being undead, Krae remembers the feeling of adrenaline as it rushes through his body, and at this moment, a very faint memory of it returns. For the Lady. He draws an arrow. For the future. He notches it on his bow. For Krae Woodshade. The time is right: his arrow flies towards his target.

Spoiler
    Show

I'm not too sure what else you'd want me to roll besides attack and damage, so I'm just including all these as well.

Initiative (1d20+2)[16]

Attack (1d20+5)[10]
    Additional +1 if you determine that my sniping distance is within 30ft.
    Damage (1d8+1)[3]
    Additional +1 if you determine that my sniping distance is within 30ft.

Listen (1d20+9)[16]
    Spot (1d20+9)[13]

Stealth (1d20+10)[28]

EDIT: Oops, bad attack roll. Well, if you could kindly describe it not as a miss but as some sort of good luck on the part of the guard...

Last edited by serow; 2008-04-30 at 04:59 AM.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground

Kozug was a little suprised by the sheer quantity of creatures he noted in Ratchet. With this many people, he found himself withdrawing more and more - even as they approached.

Thus, he attempted a different tactic. He watched them move, watched how they practiced. He found himself more and more impressed by their combat prowness - that was more he could learn.

As the ship moved, he spent a majority of the time with Meter as usual. This time around, the Kodo didn't seem to mind sailing - there were times that the kodo would revolt against any and all ocean travel.

Kozug spent the rest of his time looking out over the open ocean.

~ Final Fantasy Tactics

16. - Top - End - #16
    Pixie in the Playground

Krae

As Krae's arrow pierce the air, it hits the crusader, unfortunately, it did not went deep, just pierced his armor, scared with that, the crusader look at Krae, who now is not concealed anymore. His eyes burst with hate when he sees the undead, and with the most pure angry when he draw his sword and prepare to yell to the other crusader.
    But, in a matter of seconds, he just open his mouth, without pronounce a word, he stops walking toward Krae, and void fulfill his eyes. As the crusader kneel, and afterward fall on the ground, becomes visible an arrow that hit him in the back, just under his head. And one of Krae's comrades with his hand in his bow, as he has just shot an arrow(and he really did it).
    Now, with all the sentinels down, their mission consists in do the most possible mess in their camp, so the Lady's troops can finish their job.

Kozug
    It's been a long time since Kozug went aboard in a ship, when the Horde made its Exodus to Kalimdor. And now, Kozug was coming back to Lordaeron.
    Now the sun is about to set, and the stars begins to appear in the sky, and the starts to take the suns role at night. Garrosh Hellscream was solving strategic issues with some generals about the landing on Lordaeron. After their discossion, Garrosh gets near to Kozug, on the border of the ship.
    It's you the owner of that kodo in the cargo hold?

Spoiler
    Show

I was passing by to say that I'm having difficulties with battlegrid, I've found a battlegrid made in excel, I was intending to upload the screenshots to the forum, but I can't, so if someone knows a program/software or any tool that could help me, I'd be very glad
    Last edited by wrath hammer; 2008-05-04 at 01:24 PM.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Pixie in the Playground

Tal Rasha

Tal Rasha was very tired because the long travel to the encampment. Two days have passed and no one of the two slept or ate. They arrived to the mountain chains with difficult. He almost was defeated by the fatigue, but listening Hikku's words, Tal Rasha could have some "good news" since the ambush. He filled that he could finish the travel, he smiled and say to Hikku:

"I think you don't know the Tauren, my friend, we are very resistant."
    Then he looked to the encampment direction and could see the huge Ocean, he enjoyed his beautiful for some time and after start go down with the orc.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground

Kozug watched the stars for a time, tracing out mental patterns therein. The constellations he invented weren't in any way official - odds were, in fact, nobody else saw them - but he spent a lot of time looking up from the back of his kodo, at the stars.

The voice caused him to jerk a bit, shaken out of his thoughts... to see Garrosh Hellscream - definitely an orc he'd recognize. He nodded respectfully, as Garrosh was a chief.

"Yes, Chief, Meter is - " He paused, and tensed, urgency jumping into his voice. "Is something wrong?" He asked, with more emphasis - only the fact that he was speaking to someone interfered with his rushing to check up on Meter.

Spoiler
    Show
    After a little glancing around WoWWiki, I can't figure out quite what words to use to a chief - just call him 'chief'? Say 'sir'? Either way, if I'm doing something wrong it's unintentional, so feel free to tell me and I will correct it

~ Final Fantasy Tactics

19. - Top - End - #19
    Pixie in the Playground

Tal Rasha

As Tal Rasha, and Hikku finally reach on the base of one of the mountains. Hikku hinder the march for a minute so they can retake some breath, as Hikku briefly rested upon his kness, he looks many footmarks on the sand (they are on the shore) on the same direction of the landing point. Taking a better look he realizes that these foots were a bit more little than of the orcs, and as he to analyse, his eyes his eyes wide, as if something struck his mind.
    Imediately he looks to his comrade and says.
    Prepare yourself, old friend. It's look like that you are going to use that halberd.
    And hurries following the footprints.

Kozug

No, I was just going to say that he is very imposing, it's very hard to find ones like him, you should be very proud. And he is the first kodo to step on lordaeronic lands.

Spoiler
    Show

Kantolin, there isn't a specific word to define an word for a leader in orcish (like Shan'do in Darnassian(night elves language)), but is very common among their military leader of "Warchief". I'm glad to see that you are paying attention to these details.
    I don't know if have already seen this page, but here you will find many common quotes in orcish, that are often used.

Krae

Spoiler
    Show

Serow, here is the battlegrid of your situation, I've put the Scarlets sentinels, but now, that they are already sniped, you should disconsider, I just put so you could have some idea of the scenario.
    And I forgot to put, but the dark green squares represent forest, were the commandos and you are conceived and the four squared areas represent their tents, which are full of them.
    I'm still learning the controls, so if YOU OR SOMEONE ELSE don't understand something, let me know.
    Last edited by wrath hammer; 2008-05-06 at 12:46 AM.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Ogre in the Playground

Kozug exhaled - the fear, however momentary, that Meter was in trouble was troublesome.

Of course, the overly frantic response was part of why he was on this trip in the first place.

This was when what Garrosh had stated registered, as Kozug stood just a hair taller with pride. "Meter is very strong. He likes eating things greatly, I's sure he'll like da new tastes of Lordaeron."

He paused. "Warchief, what d'ya expect is awaiting us in Lordaeron? A vicious 'welcome party'?"

~ Final Fantasy Tactics

21. - Top - End - #21
    Pixie in the Playground

Tal Rasha

As Tal Rasha finished go down and reached on the base of one of the mountains, he feels happy with the possibility of rest and eat in peace on the encampment with his friend Hikku.

He smiled during all the course going down the mountain until the base, but after his friend tell the bad news his face turned sad and cold, this hitted him as a arrow. He started think that cross the Maelstorm wasn't a good idea.

He slowly drawed his Haldberd while he said:
    I am tired of run, I will get my revenge against our enemies.

Then he picked one of his axes in the other hand and started to follow his partner across the shore, running in a blind rage.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Orc in the Playground

Krae gives a quick hand motion sign, signifying his thanks to his fellow commando. There is only that much luck you will have, and you had better pray that luck grants you all a swift death tonight. Krae keeps his bow at the ready, as he sneaks into the encampment. He knows the commander's tent is in the centre, judging by the bigger size of it. But the commandos' mission tonight is to create enough of a mess for the main force to move in, and not assassination per se, though that also works. Krae moves towards the tent nearest to him, and prepares the torch to set the tent alight. Again, he waits for the correct moment, looking at the moon and the clouds.

Now.

Rolls
    Spoiler
    Show

Sneaking - (1d20+10)[29]

23. - Top - End - #23
    Pixie in the Playground

Kantolin

No, I think not, we will land on the same site as the first expedition landed, if they are still alive, I know that enemies will be kept at bay.
    It's just to pray that they are fine. But I recommend you to start preparing your axe.
    (all weapons among the orcs are generalized as axes, even if they are not)

Finishing his phrase, Garrosh is required to the cabinet, where he must prepare the tactics for the expedition.
    And Kozug spend the rest of the afternoon looking to the horizon.
    As the sun starts to set, the night start to appear, and unfortunately with it, a storm.
    Soon, all the fleet is being ravished by the waves, with times, growing more and more big, winds take control of the ship, and the rudder loses control.
    Everybody is running to everywhere in a endless chaos.
    And as it were not enough, Kozug hears some serpentine noises, nothing like he ever heard before, amidst all the mess one orc went to the edge to see what was doing this, as he bend on the handrail, he is pulled by something from the ship and thrown in the depths of the raging sea.
    Imediately, serpentine monsters with draconic faces bearing tridents board the ship. Realizing the raid, Garrosh rushed from the cabinet and shouted
    NAGAS!!! Lok-Narash, my brothers!!!

Spoiler
    Show

The red areas represent the masts and handrails on the ship, so you cannot walk over them.
    Sea Battle

Tal Rasha

After a long run, both friends reach on the landing site, and have one the most tragic visions in their lives, all the ships are in wrecks, everybody is slaughtered. There are many corpses laid on the sand, other floating on the water, stained with red from the blood of the fallen.
    Despaired, Hikku run to the wreckage in the search for survivors. Sad with the loss of his comrades, Hikku take some black dust poured on the sand, and after take it close his noise he says to his friend
    This.......is powder!!! Those blasted dwarves, it's them, I know it.
    And shaking his hand to the skies he yells
    I SHALL MAKE YOU PAY, DAMN DWARVES!!!

Krae

Silent like the wind blowing on the forest, Krae approaches the Scarlet's tent, synchronized with the others commandos, now, with all the sentinels dead(and maybe at their side in the future) the encampment is defenseless, like a duck in the pond. As Krae gets near to the tent, one of his fellows joins him.
    (whisper)These Scarlets are going to regret for trying harm our loved Dark Lady!!(Sylvanas)

Spoiler
    Show

Here is the current scene.
    I decided to put diffenrents commando types, remembering that they should be a mixed force, rather just rangers/scout. Their datas are written in the Characthers tab. Check it out.

Spoiler
    Show

I'm starting to use these battlegrid, so there are some things that I'm still learning. My last change was put the numbers and letters on the edge, so you can inform the coordinates of the square that you are going to go.
    But if you see something that's not right, let me know.
    I hope you enjoy
    Last edited by wrath hammer; 2008-05-12 at 10:27 AM.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Pixie in the Playground

Tal Rasha

When he saw this terrible scene he feel very scared. He walked a long journey, but don't matter where the two go, look like that the death follow them. At this moment Tal Rasha lost his head and looking to his furios friend he said:
    They are the last comrades that we will lose, we won't let this happen again.
    Looks like that the death are following us, then we will take the death to our enemies!!!!

Saying that he looked to the dark powder on the sand and said to his partner in a desperate try of think about a little hope:

I think that they won't kill the leader, maybe they took him as prisioner and we can save a life. Maybe we can follow them.

Saying this he started looking around for some trail, maybe some footprints or powder on the sand that show them the direction the dwarves went.

Survival check(track)
    1d20+4 = 19
    http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1592810/
    Last edited by ninjatoman; 2008-05-11 at 07:44 PM.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ogre in the Playground

As was the norm, Kozug's first impulse was to Meter - he'd avoided harping on the Kodo during the storm, and was worried. Reason, however, forced him to halt - the Naga were coming from outside the ship, and thus the internal portions of the ship would be safe.

With that, he gave an orcish growl, as his glaive slipped into his hands. He dashed ten feet towards the bow of the ship, spinning the glaive over his head as he did so. He shifted his weight as he swung, giving a strong overhead cleave - as if he was reaping wheat with his glaive.

Loudly, he shouted to the orc he saw in front of him "Ta me, brother! Let's focus on one o'dem at a time - get around'm!"

He licked his tusks, bracing himself as he slid into a combat pose. It wasn't the same without Meter, but he forced himself to not think of his kodo for the time being.

Spoiler
    Show

Attack Roll: (1d20+9)[19]
    Damage Roll (If the attack hits): (1d10+6)[13]
    Movement: Moving 10ft to the right of the map, to T-9, utilizing his weapon's reach to strike the naga at T-7
    Trying to get the orc (Who is at S-3) to help flank.
    Last edited by Kantolin; 2008-05-14 at 02:03 PM.

~ Final Fantasy Tactics

26. - Top - End - #26
    Pixie in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Kantolin, I'm writing because there are some things that aren't clear for me in your last post.
    1. You wrote that attacked the naga with your glaive, if it's the naga on T7, you were supposed to be in T8, rather T9, in other word, you are one square below the one you were supposed to be to engage into melee combat.
    2. Who exactly is the orc that you spoke to? The one in S3?
    3. You wrote "cleaving in a diagonal fashion towards his left leg." is that leg from the naga?? If it is, remeber that naga haven't legs. For further question about them, there is a hyperlink on Garrosh's speech.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

1. I did mean to move to T9 - Glaives are reach weapons, so I can attack things with them from two squares away. Therefore, from T9 I should be able to attack the naga at T7.
    2. The orc I spoke to is indeed the one at S3.
    3. I meant towards Kozug's own leg, swinging in a reaping motion. I will edit the post to clarify this - that was mostly to be descriptive, not to imply that naga have legs.

I apologize for being confusing.
    Last edited by Kantolin; 2008-05-15 at 12:08 AM.

~ Final Fantasy Tactics

28. - Top - End - #28
    Pixie in the Playground

Tal Rasha

No, our warchief is floating in the water near those wrecks. (and pointed to something that one day was a mast)

As Tal Rasha easily some footprints in the sand, slowing being erased by the waves, were taking to a far side of the beach. Both comrades followed it under the guidance of the moonlight high in the sky. They reach in a cavern, hidden in the rocks at the foot of the very same mountain chains that they descended, but from a very far extremity aside.
    It should be from here that they were able to move so fast from the upper side and the shore. Conludes Hikku.
    The cavern is tottally blacked out from inside.

Kozug

With the battle raging inside the ship, and the storm raging outside it, Kozug draws his glaive cunningly and striking the invasor(10 HP) deep in his shoulder, injuring it. With a intense scream of pain, and in a mist of suffering and rage, the Myrmidon press the grip of his trident and attack Kozug in blind rage.
    With the rest of the ship in battle (including the one who Kozug asked for support, he couldn't ignore one of the foes right at his side.

Spoiler
    Show

Kantolin, in first place I'd like to say that I'm sorry for my confusion, I thought your weapon was another kind of glaive, very common in Warcraft.
    But I also am writing to say that for some reason, I cannot access your sheet.
    Last edited by wrath hammer; 2008-05-15 at 10:54 PM.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground

Kozug ducked his head and swayed backwards, evading the poorly aimed swing. He gave a thin smile. "Was dat all?" He taunted, trying to keep the naga angry.

Still, the naga was now too close for him to effectively use his spear. Swaying back, he instead lashed out with a fierce kick - one aimed with the intrinsic savagery of the orcs, certainly one no less deadly than his glaive's swing.

Spoiler
    Show

Movement: Moving 5ft to the stern of the ship, to S9. Attacking the same Naga.
    (1d20+9)[16] ~ To-hit Roll, unarmed attack used (I do have improved unarmed strike)
    (1d3+4)[6] ~ Damage, if it hits.

Huh, it seems that Campaign-blog is temporarily down. O_o It was up this morning. That causes problems for several of my characters.

Either way, if it's not up soon, I will check my notes to see what I have of him thus far. Curses, I always promise myself I'll save all the 3eprofiler files to my computer in case of such an emergency.
    Last edited by Kantolin; 2008-05-16 at 06:39 AM.

~ Final Fantasy Tactics

30. - Top - End - #30
    Orc in the Playground

"That's right, they will. With their blood." Krae notches his arrow, and prepares to step through and target anything in the tent. He looks at the other Forsaken, who seems ready. Together, as per planned, they quickly open the side of the tent and launch their deadly assault. For the Lady.

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show

Attack - (1d20+6)[15]
    Damage - (1d8+2)[7]