Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 90
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    OrcBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2008

    Default Order of the Stick Characters

    Aha! I finally found out how to tab the images. You should find loading times MUCH faster now.

    Hey all, I was playing with WoW model viewer and decided to make the Order of the Stick characters. Here they are so far:




    Roy now holds his sword correctly, the sword is longer, and the green on the hilt is more noticeable.

    Spoiler
    Show




    Durkon:

    Spoiler
    Show




    Belkar (Lol...)

    Spoiler
    Show




    Update - Haley (Azure City style) and Vaarsuvius.

    Haley:

    Spoiler
    Show




    Vaarsuvius (Improved)

    Spoiler
    Show




    Update: Miko, Elan's next.

    Spoiler
    Show




    Improved Elan! Should look much more like him now.

    Spoiler
    Show




    Haley (Normal Armor)

    Spoiler
    Show




    Update! Finished O'Chul.

    Spoiler
    Show





    Estelindis made some spectacular ones with a different game. They are more accurate then I can get with WoW. LOTS more accurate.

    Roy
    Spoiler
    Show


    Elan
    Spoiler
    Show


    Haley
    Spoiler
    Show


    Vaarsuvius
    Spoiler
    Show


    Durkon
    Spoiler
    Show


    Belkar
    Spoiler
    Show


    Miko
    Spoiler
    Show


    Xykon
    Spoiler
    Show


    The Creature in the Darkness - a.k.a. Monster-san
    Spoiler
    Show


    Redcloak
    Spoiler
    Show


    Nale
    Spoiler
    Show


    Sabine
    Spoiler
    Show


    Thog
    Spoiler
    Show


    Hinjo
    Spoiler
    Show


    O-Chul
    Spoiler
    Show


    Lien
    Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by Azrooh; 2008-04-21 at 07:13 PM.

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Squidmaster's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Fungus shrouded Yuggoth
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Order of the Stick Characters *IMAGE HEAVY*

    Awsome. But I think Roy's sword looks a little small.
    -Squidmaster

    Thanks to Sanzh for the awesome squidatar. It will use its evil psionics on you. ZZZZAAAAAPPPPPP, munch munch

    Spoiler
    Show

    He also gave me this shot of our group. I am a mercy-less, evil DM. They will all die.
    Nakedatar byThe Neoclassic

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    OrcBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2008

    Default Re: Order of the Stick Characters *IMAGE HEAVY*

    Quote Originally Posted by Squidmaster View Post
    Awsome. But I think Roy's sword looks a little small.

    You can only do so much with predetermined models. I had enough trouble finding a two-hander with a green hilt as it is. XD, I'll work on it, though.

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Halfling in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location

    Default Re: Order of the Stick Characters *IMAGE HEAVY*

    Belkar's buzz cut is tough to emulate. You came close though.

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Green-Shirt Q's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Canada, okay?! Yeeesh.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Order of the Stick Characters *IMAGE HEAVY*

    Very good. Now I can picture what they would look like in real life (something I couldn't do before) thanks to you.

    I look forward to Haley. Make sure you make her look pretty (for some strange reason I can't say the actual word I want to say, which starts with S and ryhmes with hexy.)

    I also look forward to how you will pull off Vaarsuvius.
    AVATAR BATTLE ROYALE!
    Spoiler
    Show

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    OrcBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2008

    Default Re: Order of the Stick Characters *IMAGE HEAVY*

    Quote Originally Posted by the_Q View Post
    Very good. Now I can picture what they would look like in real life (something I couldn't do before) thanks to you.

    I look forward to Haley. Make sure you make her look pretty (for some strange reason I can't say the actual word I want to say, which starts with S and ryhmes with hexy.)

    I also look forward to how you will pull off Vaarsuvius.
    I just finished Haley and Vaarsuvius actually. Vaarsuvius isn't too good, though, due to not being able to give humans purple hair and long ears, he is purpleish. I made him as skin-toned as possible, though. I found a hairstyle EXACTLY like Haley's, the hair color's a bit off though. And Haley is while she's dressed in black.

    Uploading them to Photobucket now...

    *UPDATE*
    Last edited by Azrooh; 2008-04-19 at 08:12 PM.

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    OrcBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2008

    Default Re: Order of the Stick Characters *IMAGE HEAVY*

    Quote Originally Posted by Azrooh View Post
    I just finished Haley and Vaarsuvius actually. Vaarsuvius isn't too good, though, due to not being able to give humans purple hair and long ears, he is purpleish. I made him as skin-toned as possible, though. I found a hairstyle EXACTLY like Haley's, the hair color's a bit off though. And Haley is while she's dressed in black.

    Uploading them to Photobucket now...

    *UPDATE*

    Miko next.

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Green-Shirt Q's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Canada, okay?! Yeeesh.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Order of the Stick Characters *IMAGE HEAVY*

    I have to say, that is a spectacular Haley. Perhaps you could make her in her brown two-piece armour? Or better yet in that dress Nale gave her?

    Anyway, I'm looking forward to Miko. And all others. Mostly Monster-San (that's what I'm calling MitD now. )
    Last edited by Green-Shirt Q; 2008-04-19 at 08:22 PM.
    AVATAR BATTLE ROYALE!
    Spoiler
    Show

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    OrcBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2008

    Default Re: Order of the Stick Characters *IMAGE HEAVY*

    Quote Originally Posted by the_Q View Post
    I have to say, that is a spectacular Haley. Perhaps you could make her in her brown two-piece armour? Or better yet in that dress Nale gave her?

    Anyway, I'm looking forward to Miko. And all others. Mostly Monster-San (that's what I'm calling MitD now. )

    I seriously doubt I can make monster-san (XD), but Miko's basically done, I'm probably going to make her in her normal armor, and Elan's next (Huzzah!)

    Miko's up.
    Last edited by Azrooh; 2008-04-19 at 08:42 PM.

  10. - Top - End - #10
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    OrcBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2008

    Default Re: Order of the Stick Characters *IMAGE HEAVY*

    Schnap! I pressed reply instead of edit!

    Got Haley in her normal armor finished. I'ma go ahead and call it quits for the night. I'll get more later.

    By the way, is there any way to put pictures or something in tabs that you click? I didn't see any on the posting screen.

    Sorry for all the edits. XD

    Elan isn't the best. Human males don't have blonde hair, or Elan's hairstyle, I couldn't turn off the steroids, and I forgot his cape. Just thought I'd bring that to your attention.
    Last edited by Azrooh; 2008-04-19 at 09:15 PM.

  11. - Top - End - #11
    Troll in the Playground
     
    David Argall's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    La Puente, CA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Order of the Stick Characters *IMAGE HEAVY*

    Each may be a flaw of the program, but...

    Roy should have a honking big sword, and should be holding it in both hands.

    V looks too clearly male

    Elan has too much muscle, and his sword is too thick.

  12. - Top - End - #12
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Mr._Michael's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Seattle, Washington, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Order of the Stick Characters *IMAGE HEAVY*

    Um... no offense, man, your artwork is pretty cool.

    But what are those lumps below their eyes... looks like it's above the mouth a bit? Got me totally stumped here...
    Researcher Emeritus of the MitD Fan Club


    A super Shoutout THANK YOU! to Cyclotis for the MitD avatar...

  13. - Top - End - #13
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    OrcBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2008

    Default Re: Order of the Stick Characters *IMAGE HEAVY*

    Quote Originally Posted by David Argall View Post
    Each may be a flaw of the program, but...

    Roy should have a honking big sword, and should be holding it in both hands.

    V looks too clearly male

    Elan has too much muscle, and his sword is too thick.

    1: I don't know what I was thinking when I was using the 1h animation to take those...

    2: World of Warcraft has no 'it' gender, sorry. XD

    3: That's WoW's cartoonish design for ya'.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr._Michael View Post
    Um... no offense, man, your artwork is pretty cool.

    But what are those lumps below their eyes... looks like it's above the mouth a bit? Got me totally stumped here...

    I didn't draw these or anything... They're world of warcraft models.

    And about the lumps... I believe that's their nose. Refer to number three, please. :P
    Last edited by Azrooh; 2008-04-19 at 09:31 PM.

  14. - Top - End - #14
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2008

    Default Re: Order of the Stick Characters *IMAGE HEAVY*

    I know there are no bald dwarf hairstyles, but isn't there something shorter than the flowing mane you gave Durkon?

  15. - Top - End - #15
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    OrcBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2008

    Default Re: Order of the Stick Characters *IMAGE HEAVY*

    Quote Originally Posted by TehJhu View Post
    I know there are no bald dwarf hairstyles, but isn't there something shorter than the flowing mane you gave Durkon?
    I don't believe so. I looked through the hairstyles for upwards of five minutes to find the closest looking one. =-\

  16. - Top - End - #16
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Ghastly Epigram's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Your nightmares.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Order of the Stick Characters *IMAGE HEAVY*

    Not bad, not bad at all. Haley clearly looks the best (No, I did not mean it like that, get your mind out of the gutter.) I like how Vaarsuvius looks so...evil. Though Belkar is just plain weird.

  17. - Top - End - #17
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    OrcBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2008

    Default Re: Order of the Stick Characters *IMAGE HEAVY*

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghastly Epigram View Post
    Not bad, not bad at all. Haley clearly looks the best (No, I did not mean it like that, get your mind out of the gutter.) I like how Vaarsuvius looks so...evil. Though Belkar is just plain weird.
    Yeah, I think Haley's the closest. Belkar? Refer to number three.

  18. - Top - End - #18
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Green-Shirt Q's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Canada, okay?! Yeeesh.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Order of the Stick Characters

    Elan looks like Arnold Swarsanagor (I didn't spell his name right, but you know who I'm refering to.)
    Last edited by Green-Shirt Q; 2008-04-19 at 10:05 PM.
    AVATAR BATTLE ROYALE!
    Spoiler
    Show

  19. - Top - End - #19
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    OrcBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2008

    Default Re: Order of the Stick Characters

    Quote Originally Posted by the_Q View Post
    Elan looks like Arnold Swarsanagor (I didn't spell his name right, but you know who I'm refering to.)

    Yeh, that's the way all males in World of Warcraft look, basically. The men are on steroids, the women look like they've never lifted a finger in their life.

  20. - Top - End - #20
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Thormag's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    La Serena, Chile
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Order of the Stick Characters

    I like them a lot, but maybe you'll prefer this

    Spoiler
    Show


    I know, it has blue hair, but Blood Elves don't have purple hair.
    Previously known as Dorian Soth.

    Pokémon Friend Codes!

    Spoiler
    Show

    Pokémon Platinum
    2065-8881-0711

    Pokémon Black
    1764-5885-4832

    Pokémon White 2
    5115-3060-5236

    Also, my 3DS Friend Code is:
    0619-3578-2378

    PM me before you add me

    Check my stuff!

  21. - Top - End - #21
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    OrcBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2008

    Default Re: Order of the Stick Characters

    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian Soth View Post
    I like them a lot, but maybe you'll prefer this

    Spoiler
    Show


    I know, it has blue hair, but Blood Elves don't have purple hair.
    Looks nice. Much better then my nightelf attempt. XD

    Edit: That gives me an idea... Bloodelves aren't as muscular as humans. I'll try'n improve Elan tomorrow.
    Last edited by Azrooh; 2008-04-19 at 10:17 PM.

  22. - Top - End - #22
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    in a Spiritual Successor
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Order of the Stick Characters

    V might need to be a male blood elf...

    Edit: I like the blood elf better.

    Edit the Edit: Maybe with red(er) hair?
    Last edited by Swordlol; 2008-04-19 at 11:43 PM.
    We must believe in luck. For how else can we explain the success of those we don't like?

  23. - Top - End - #23
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    OrcBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2008

    Default Re: Order of the Stick Characters

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordlol View Post
    V might need to be a male blood elf...

    Edit: I like the blood elf better.

    Edit the Edit: Maybe with red(er) hair?

    I'm definately making a bloodelf, and I'll toy around with Elan too. But due to WoW's cartoonish nature, if he doesn't look like Arnold Schwarzzenneger, he'll look like a supermodel.

  24. - Top - End - #24
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Saint Nil's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2008

    Default Re: Order of the Stick Characters

    These are really good. The bloodelf Elan will look more realistic, and I* can'y wait to see more. You should do O-Chul after Elan.
    Avatar by Logalmier

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Rogers
    "When I say it's you I like, I'm talking about that part of you that knows that life is far more than anything you can ever see or hear or touch. That deep part of you that allows you to stand for those things without which humankind cannot survive. Love that conquers hate, peace that rises triumphant over war, and justice that proves more powerful than greed."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mother Teresa
    If you can't feed a hundred people, then feed just one

  25. - Top - End - #25
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    OrcBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2008

    Default Re: Order of the Stick Characters

    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Nil View Post
    These are really good. The bloodelf Elan will look more realistic, and I* can'y wait to see more. You should do O-Chul after Elan.

    Elan is turning out to be INCREDIBLY hard due to Blizzard's obnoxious taste in hairstyles. All the bloodelves have either long, flowing manes of hair, or two hairstyles of spiked hair. Been playing with the geosets, so I was able to turn off the eye glow, but I can't change the eyes from bright green, and I'm also able to take off the long ears.

  26. - Top - End - #26
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Ghastly Epigram's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Your nightmares.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Order of the Stick Characters

    I have never played WoW, so I do not know if it is possible, but it would be nice to see something resembling Xykon and/or Redcloak. Ooh, or Tsukiko, I imagine that would be easier. Anyone in Team Evil really.

    That angle of V as blood elf makes it a bit hard to see him properly, but it looks better from what I can see. Well, more accurate in any case. I kinda liked V as a Sith Lord.

    In any case, keep up the good work!

  27. - Top - End - #27
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    hamishspence's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007

    Default Re: Order of the Stick Characters

    Should Elans finger puppets in Paladin Blues book be used as guideline for eye colours? If so, V should have pink eyes, Haley green, etc.

  28. - Top - End - #28
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    OrcBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2008

    Default Re: Order of the Stick Characters

    Quote Originally Posted by hamishspence View Post
    Should Elans finger puppets in Paladin Blues book be used as guideline for eye colours? If so, V should have pink eyes, Haley green, etc.
    I can't control eye colors, sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghastly Epigram View Post
    I have never played WoW, so I do not know if it is possible, but it would be nice to see something resembling Xykon and/or Redcloak. Ooh, or Tsukiko, I imagine that would be easier. Anyone in Team Evil really.

    That angle of V as blood elf makes it a bit hard to see him properly, but it looks better from what I can see. Well, more accurate in any case. I kinda liked V as a Sith Lord.

    In any case, keep up the good work!
    Tsukiko? Sure.

    Redcloak? Goblins look WAY too different in WoW, the OoTS goblins look more like WoW orcs, but WoW orcs are way too tall. So I'm pretty sure nope.

    Xykon? Doable, but it would look incredibly horrible, and nothing like him. I could always try, though.

    My bloodelf version of Vaarsuvius is up now.

    Finished Elan!

    Next up: Giving Roy his giant sword back, and taking him off steroids so he holds it in two hands.

    Roy was a quick fix. O'Chul is up next.
    Last edited by Azrooh; 2008-04-20 at 09:08 AM.

  29. - Top - End - #29
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Estelindis's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Order of the Stick Characters

    This is kinda fun! Let's see what we can do in Neverwinter Nights...

    Roy
    Spoiler
    Show


    Elan
    Spoiler
    Show


    Haley
    Spoiler
    Show


    Vaarsuvius
    Spoiler
    Show


    Durkon
    Spoiler
    Show


    Belkar
    Spoiler
    Show


    Miko
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Courage is not simply one of the virtues, but the form of every virtue at the testing point."
    ~~~ C. S. Lewis
    First Mate on board Hinjo's Junk
    Theological Advisor of the Hinjo Fan Club
    Shark Smiter of the O-Chul Fan Club
    GitP Folding Team

  30. - Top - End - #30
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    OrcBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2008

    Default Re: Order of the Stick Characters

    Quote Originally Posted by Estelindis View Post
    This is kinda fun! Let's see what we can do in Neverwinter Nights...
    Heh, those are nice.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •