New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Kiriagakure: Bloodlines (IC)

(Soundtrack here)

Genira shakes her head, and starts to move forwards, then stops as Miharu intervenes. She smiles, coughing a bit. "*cough* Thats correct, Nishi, all of them should be interrogated - they might be able to tell us more about the movements of the rebels; I doubt they acted alone. Probably more appropriate for some of our skilled friends in Hidden Mist be the ones to question them."

She quirks a smile, rubbing her throat as she turns to Tetsuo. "I'm sure they'll be executed in turn, anyway. As to your question, Choichoro and Sagata were my old teammates who betrayed me, our team, and even the village - they murdered Tsukiko, the leader of our team, and and then fled to the side of the rebels, revealing our plans. We've been looking for them since the end of the Second Civil War ended, along with all of the other surviving rebels. As to why they're here, I think I have a idea...our contact here who sent us word of the escape of the "samurai" was one of Soma's men, Kazima. It must have been a intentional misdirection, perhaps under threat, after Soma was assassinated by Sagata - they must have sent word of a easy mission such as escaped samurai in order to get one of the other teams assigned to it that way they could kill or capture them."

The jounin laughs. "They probably didn't know one of Soma's reports was due to us in those couple days, and he's never been late. And they weren't expecting a team like yours - you're probably one of the strongest newly assembled teams I've ever seen or heard records of. All of you made your clans proud in one way or another."

She coughs again, still with a amused expression on her face. "This was meant to be your first test, but it didn't go as planned - but you all exceeded the expectations we had set. Now, our first priority are to get these traitors" The woman nods to the fallen rebels, then looks at the young Kamitora user again, her blue eyes boring into his. "back to the village for questioning, and healing to those who need it. Tetsuo, do you have enough chakra to create another of your transport creatures? If so, lets get going."

(Sorry about the delay there - long busy stretch and lack of inspiration)
    Wanting to add more depth and realism to that roleplaying game, character, or even just writing in general? Exchange of Realities continues to amaze me, from how to run politics of the dead to the aspects of betrayal, to the unforgettable Generic Villain's wry pieces on the life of a genre baddy.

Who says the internet never did anything really productive? Clicks have the power to save the rainforest!http://www.ecologyfund.com

AV timeskip Chiiro drawn by myself - template by Serpentine

2. - Top - End - #62
    Ettin in the Playground

Nishi

Crystal clear eyes widened in surprise when someone interposed themselves in the narrow view of Nishi's vision between him and his target. It took some time for his gaze to travel up to the face of the one who had done this and then Nishi's body froze again and a more then slightly confused look passed over his face. "Hayama-san? What are you doing?" He asks a bit numbly, still holding his blade as a cane and loosely at that, listening as Miharu explained about the change of orders and storm of confusion ran rampant before it settled back into that same placidly cheerful and polite expression it had before. A disturbing mask for the bloodlust he had unveiled not so long ago and his own face was set as he painfully straightened.

"I'm sorry Hayama-san but you are not in command, you don't get to decide a change in orders. Only Genira-sensei can ask me to stand down." Nishi almost managed to sound apologetic when he said that, shrugging his shoulders and moving to go around the girl obstructing his path to something that seemed much needed. Almost every part of his chest ached from the blow he had received not to mention a rib had probably been broken at the very least, and after such injuries had been inflicted on him there only seemed like one good way to act at the moment. And then Genira-sensei had to speak up and the genin halted as if frozen by ice. Mouth opening and closing soundlessly for a moment Nishi finally shut it with an audible noise and he sighed. "Awww...alright Genira-sensei, if you say so."

Taking care Nishi wiped the slightly bloodied blade of his sword-cane on the hem of his kimono before sheathing it with clink and looking around as if in a daze. What was he supposed to do now? There were no more enemies close by and unlike the others he hadn't doubted his jounin's mission or orders for a moment. If Miharu was a trained hunting hawk then Nishi was more like a mindless sword ready and eager to strike. Had he returned the doll? And...would Tetsuo still be able to get them home the easy way? He was still feeling more then a little bit woozy.
    Last edited by Callos_DeTerran; 2008-06-03 at 10:21 PM.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

3. - Top - End - #63
    Dwarf in the Playground

Tetsuo

Tetsuo grinned. "Do I have the chakra? Easily. But there's something I think we ought to do..." So saying, Tetsuo flipped open his pack and withdrew three small tags. Smiling slightly, he approached all of the fallen opponents, and placed the tags on their bodies in such a way that they can not reach them, due to their hands being bound. "These are called sealing tags. While they're affixed to the body, the bearer can't use ninjutsu, or genjutsu, and any attempt to use chakra to manipulate things like exploding tags will be almost impossible. I imagine Sagata will wake up shortly after we leave, and it wouldn't do to have him use techniques on us in mid-air."

Satisfied that the captives were all bound properly, and that the tags were affixed securely, Tetsuo pulled out his scroll and summoned two more identical aerial mounts. Thinking quickly, Tetsuo paired the captives with team members. "Nishi, as you're in rough shape, travel with Yuriko, would that work? Miharu, how about you take Choichoro? If he wakes up and causes trouble, punch him in the face, and it should drop him again. Genira-sensei, so as to keep things from getting too confrontational in the air, I shall take Sagata, if you have no objections, which would leave you with our shuriken throwing friend, there," he gestured. "If there's no questions, we should probably be off."

Avatar generously made by Zolkabro.

"When I give food to the poor, people call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." Dom Helder Camara

I need some more security than that provided by choosing between
    A job you hate, a job you hate and a job that doesn’t pay. - Bomb The Music Industry!

4. - Top - End - #64
    Dwarf in the Playground

(Sorry for the long wait! Lets get this thing moving again! Bariko has net and time issues posting, so I might be skipping over him a bit if needed to keep things moving, we'll see. Soundtrack)

"Help, please! Don't leave us-" Genira walked over to the shuriken thrower, who has been struggling and calling out to the villagers. Before he could so much as turn towards her, she coldly knocked him out with a single blow to his neck, and then turned to the villagers in his stead. "Let this be a example to you all. Your replacement due to Soma's assassination will arrive shortly - my apologies for this series of events. There is nowhere traitors and rebels can run where we will not find them. Long live the Mizukage."

She then turned back to the group, nodding to Tetsuo, and soon everyone took up their positions on Tetsuo's birds, leaving most of the villagers standing in stunned silence, the last few glowering at your group as you leave, clearly being kept in check by fear and worry for their fellow villagers.

As you lift off, the village soon disappeared from view, obscured by the forest as your mounts fly back towards the village. Several minutes into your journey, Sagata starts to stir, his eyes widening as he looks around. "What happened? Where am I? Choichoro?" He catches sight of Tetsuo, then Genira and his friends unconscious bodies on the other birds. "No!"

"Knock him out, will you, Tetsuo? I'm not in the mood for his bleating." Genira calls back tiredly from the bird up ahead, the strain and fatigue in her voice evident.
    Wanting to add more depth and realism to that roleplaying game, character, or even just writing in general? Exchange of Realities continues to amaze me, from how to run politics of the dead to the aspects of betrayal, to the unforgettable Generic Villain's wry pieces on the life of a genre baddy.

Who says the internet never did anything really productive? Clicks have the power to save the rainforest!http://www.ecologyfund.com

5. - Top - End - #65
    Dwarf in the Playground

Tetsuo

"Ahh, but where's the fun in that, Genira-sensei?" Tetsuo laughed, as the wind sliced through his hair. "Don't worry, I'll take care of it," he grinned at her. An instant later, Tetsuo's bird began to climb higher and higher into the air, until he was at least 60 feet above his comrades.

Looking down at his teammates, Tetsuo nodded without turning around. "There, that should keep your bleating out of her ears, don't you think?"

"When I give food to the poor, people call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." Dom Helder Camara

A job you hate, a job you hate and a job that doesn’t pay. - Bomb The Music Industry!

6. - Top - End - #66
    Bugbear in the Playground

Miharu

The captives had been bound and sealed, loaded up onto the still-strange ink-and-paper birds, and Miharu's mind was already elsewhere. Her task, the hunt, was complete, and she was content to let the other genin clean up the mess. Satisfaction would have been an appropriate feeling, perhaps even irritation that she had done all the work, but Miharu was simply ready to leave. She waited patiently aside from the bustle of loading the captives, idly watching the clouds floating in the blue above, her feathered companion swimming alongside them, ever vigilant, as she had trained him. As she had been trained.

At Genira's signal to go, the girl dutifully climbed onto the bird-thing carrying the muscular man, settling on the creature's back with more ease than before. As the group ascended from the ground, leaving the village below, she almost smiled as her mount rose to meet with Aozomaru, the tawny hawk lazily riding a thermal above. It was comforting to share the sky with her one friend, something she would relinquish with regret. Miharu felt as though she belonged here, not bound to the earth or a cage. The trip back to the Kirigakure caused her heart to sink in a familiar way, as once again on the ground, she would again be a prisoner, despite that she brought another with her.

At least he has committed a crime, she thought. At least he deserves his cage. It would be more comforting that way.
    Last edited by Catch; 2008-08-04 at 11:53 AM.
    Yotsubatar by Dr. Bath

7. - Top - End - #67
    Dwarf in the Playground

(Soundtrack)

Genira turns her gaze back straight ahead, staring off into space for most of the trip. The tension is palpable, the mist thicker and more oppressive, the sun only a faint glimmer of light behind it; the usual backdrop of Kiriagakure. Soon, you leave the forest behind, and then cross over the ruined bridge, finally following the mountain path up to the village gates.

After several hours of flying in relative silence with only the wind whistling in your ears, your party is greeted at the gates of the village with the gatekeeper's query and suspicious eyes of the guards. "State your business and submit your identification-" The lead ninja, a tall man with dark brown hair and the tan skin of mist starts, then seems to take a closer look at Genira as she raises a eyebrow, and stops in surprise. "Oh, its Team Genira - go on through." He waves your team through, as the guards all relax.

"Take us to the Mizukage's palace, Tetsuo." After several minutes of soaring above the rest of the village in the clouds of mist, it comes into view, and the birds take you down to the gateway garden. As everyone dismounts, she directs everyone but Nishi to carry a rebel, presumably due to his injuries. In the meantime, the Jounin heads over to the edge of the bridge, and converses quietly with the black clad guards, one of whom runs off to the palace. After a moment of waiting she returns back to all of you with a weary smile. "Well, that was quite a first mission, wasn't it? What do you think of the village?"

(And everyone take 3,000 xp.)
    Last edited by Dark_Prophet; 2008-06-24 at 04:58 PM.

8. - Top - End - #68
    Ettin in the Playground

Nishi

With a lack of his usual...good cheer Nishi boards the pen and paper birds behind the girl who had done remarkably little in the battle against the three rebels. How could he be cheerful though? He had hardly done anything at all against them and had only succeeded in making himself look the fool when he had been knocked unconscious by that oaf. Of course he did smile when he looked down at the ground below, it was a rather pretty sight after all so he might as well enjoy it while he could...

All too soon they were back in the village and Nishi hopped down off of the creature and observed quietly as the prisoners were let down from their respective mounts when his eyes noticed something. At first he just put it off as a trick of his eyes but then they brightened some. Nodding to Genira-sensei he smiles for the first time since the village. "It didn't seem like much of a first mission sensei, not very hard though I guess I don't have room to talk." He paused then to let out a little bit of a half-hearted laugh but then he shrugged. "And the village was very pretty to see from above. I'm surprised more people don't try to fly more often."

At that he cast a side long glance to Miharu and sidling up along side her subtly. "Are you the ones who made the claw marks in Soma-san?" There was something different about the way he said it. While it had the same note of wonder that it had when all of them had first demonstrated what they could do it had a...truer note to it. As if Nishi found what she had done truly remarkable and not just something polite he said to go along with his interest in what he had seen. Almost like respect...?
    Last edited by Callos_DeTerran; 2008-06-24 at 06:14 PM.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

9. - Top - End - #69
    Pixie in the Playground

Yuriko's expression remains impassive as ever during the flight back to the village of the mist, yet inside she is both excited and deeply ashamed. On the one hand her first mission was a success. She obeyed all orders, healed a fallen team mate...yet she failed to execute a simple jutsu, a jutsu she had performed dozens of times before. Mother would not be happy about this.

Yet despite the inner turmoil Yuriko seems happy to return to the village again. Home might mean having to face mother again, but it also meant that she had survived her first mission. Disembarking, she follows the rest of the group quietly, till Genria-san asks her question. Waiting patiently till after Nishi replies, she says, "The mission was a success and there were no causalities." She says this as if there is simply nothing else that could be said on the matter.

Yet she does take interest as Nishi moves over to Miharu. In a mirror of the androgynous genins move, Yuriko sidles up next to Nishi and casually says "Yes, Miharu-san was the one who clawed Soma, yet what intrigues me more was your surprising...is transformation the right word, Nishi-san? What was that?" Her tone is friendly and casual, sounding far more human then the matter of fact way she addresses the jonin.

(yes thats right folks, i'm back. sorry for the absence, life's been screwing with me a bunch. and you know what they say, when life gives you lemons, you bio-engineer a plague to destroy all the lemon trees on earth. take that, life!)

10. - Top - End - #70
    Ettin in the Playground

Nishi's surprise when Yuriko sidled up alongside him and answered his question was plain on his face. For a moment he did nothing more then blink owlishly before the childish smile returned to his face and he gave a short bow to the girl. "Ishashiken-san, I never thanked you for helping me did I? Thanks!" By the time he looked back up it looked as if he had gotten over the surprise of a team-mate approaching him for conversation and shrugged his shoulders noncommittally to the question about his bizarre transformation.

"I suppose that transformation is as good a word as any to describe that. It's...why I was chosen to be on a squad of extraordinary people like yourself and Hayame-san, it makes me a better swordsman though Yumi-sama tells me I should learn to control myself better in battle. 'A swordsman in control is a swordsman who has won.'" He nods with the last bit of wisdom he was taught, smiling widely despite the lacking explanation for what had happened and just what caused it. Why should he really explain it though? It only seemed to get him in trouble and he didn't want his new team-mates taken away so quickly. "Ohh...if you want to know more though you'll have to explain how your gift work first. Something for something, that's fair right?" At that he glanced to Tetsuo and Miharu as if to confirm it was. Apparently even trade-offs weren't something he was good at judging...

11. - Top - End - #71
    Dwarf in the Playground

(Annnnd this game is nooot deaaaad! Soundtrack incoming)

Genira raises a eyebrow at Nishi. "Easy, huh? You'll need to work on covering the holes in your defenses, since we don't have a proper medic, and we can't afford to have you out all the time - I'll speak with Yumi about that. You'll want to work on your technique mastery as well, Yuriko."

She assumes a more formal, commanding stance, directing her voice to all of the team members. "At any rate, give the prisoners to the guards - the Mizukage wants to handle them himself. He also wants a audience with all of you to hear your...reports of the situation." The jounin takes a deep breath, turning to walk towards the bridge.

12. - Top - End - #72
    Bugbear in the Playground

Miharu

An ocean of trees passed below Miharu as she and the rest of the group made the return journey to Kirigakure aboard Tetuso's handiwork. The steady wingbeats of the paper creation lent a strangely-natural grace to the creature and still unsettling was the thought that what kept her aflot was nothing more than paper. Still, flying was exhilarating and her spirit felt light enough to glide without the great bird beneath her. All things fell away amongst the clouds, as if her cares had too much weight to reach this high. Nothing mattered, and Miharu reveled in it.

Time passed without her recognition and sharp eyes spotted the snaking walls and dotted homes of the village as they crested the horizon, the ever-present mist like fog rolling over the verdant sea. The birds sank and so did the girl's heart as Kirigakure drew nearer. Miharu could feel the jesses again, the tether that bound her to the village. She had been loosed to test her wings, and now that her prey had been taken, she was returning to the mews to be hooded once again. The feeling weighted heavily on the girl, yet it felt so natural and familiar.

A well-trained raptor returns without being called, she thought bitterly.

After the group set down in the palace square, Miharu hefted the unconscious man as directed, his bulk barely burdening her wiry strength. She spared not a glance for her teammates, letting their words drift past her like the wayward breezes they were--ever-present, but weightless and empty. Miharu learned more with her own eyes and ears than she ever did talking. People kept secrets, evaded, distorted the truth and often talked of everything but what she wanted to know. Words lacked value when they were tossed about like the wind, and she paid them as much mind.

Better to watch, she thought. Actions never lie.

Trotting across the courtyard to transfer her captive to the waiting guards, Miharu slipped past the group, ignoring all the empty chatter. The one called Nishi was strangely interested in her, which was uncomfortable at best, and she gave him nothing but a vacant look. She was almost thankful that the other girl intercepted the boy, were it not a barely-subtle ploy to plumb him for information. For all their notions of manners and tact, people were amusingly self-interested and all too quick to use people. If the girl really wanted to learn anything, she would open her eyes.

Leaving the three to their discussion, Miharu followed Genira across the bridge to the Mizukage's palace. The sooner she delivered the prize, the sooner she could take her leave of these people. Her stomach rumbled faintly, and an afternoon hunting with Aozomaru would serve to soothe her tension. The hawk screeched overhead, having made his rounds of the village, and she almost smiled at the sight of the tawny hawk. It was comforting to know that some creatures needed no words at all.
    Yotsubatar by Dr. Bath

13. - Top - End - #73
    Dwarf in the Playground

Tetsuo

After mounting to a comfortable height away from the others, to keep Sagata from annoying Genira, Tetsuo essentially enjoyed the ride home. With the wind ruffling his hair and sunlight glinting in his blue eyes, he looked completely at peace. Inside, however, Tetsuo was slightly troubled. The mission was a success, but the team, well, wasn't. As he went over the mission in his mind, Tetsuo tackled everything with a logical view. Nishi had gone off by himself and nearly destabilised a situation, Miharu had failed to alert the rest of the team to the hiding men, Genira had basically lost her mind, and he himself had almost lost control of the situation. The team needed work. Badly.

Silently, Tetsuo acknowledged his jounin's request and had the birds make a beeline for the palace. As the mist slowly enveloped him again, Tetsuo savored the last hint of undiluted sunlight before enjoying the familiar cool air of the Mist village. Bypassing the guards quickly, he had the birds glided, gently to the ground, their wings cutting fine lines through the mist.

As they landed at the palace, Tetsuo dismounted and smiled a grin at his companions, catching pieces of their conversation. "Easy, I suppose, but that might just have been luck, don't forget. This was literally our first experience together, and we've got to work on a lot of aspects. Still, not bad for a first day's work, huh?" he laughed. "Now, time to get to that meeting, huh?" With those words, he led Sagata to the waiting guards, and turned towards the bridge, striding forward. He had a couple of questions to ask as well. His eyes caught the figure of Miharu as she too approached the Kage's palace, stoic and silent as always. As Aozamaru's call pierced the air, she glanced up, before continuing on her way, as did he.

14. - Top - End - #74
    Dwarf in the Playground

The prisoners safely delivered, surprisingly enough, with no squirming or resistance in Sagata's case, Genira leads the team over the remainder of the bridge, walking in silence past another line of sentries at the end of it, who salute, moving to open the enormous double doors with water and wave patterns.

The Jounin leads you inside to the entry hall, which is dimly lit against the pervasive mist by lanterns held from the ever present guardian demon statues - and lacks most decorations present in the rest of the village. There are sentries here as well, but unlike those outside, they make no sound or indication of acknowledgment, appearing almost as the statues themselves. As you go deeper into the complex, you realize that this level decorations is the norm inside the vast palace - you pass closed doors and open windows that look out across the pond at the rest of the village, hidden by the mist as it is. Genira continues on without so much as a word, seeming to know the place like the back her hand.

Finally, she stops in what appears to be a lobby, with only one entrance - the path you just came in - and a ornate, sliding door emblazoned with the Mizukage's emblem. Carved, wooden benches rest all around the room.

Four people sit in them across the far wall - a tall man in floating black and blue robes with blue glasses reclines in one of them, while the three others sit on the next bench, appearing to be a ninja team. The first team member is a slim, gaunt, and pale man in a skin tight, slightly blue infiltrator's outfit, with his headband tied around his waist in a belt, his brown hair falling loosely across his face. The second is a average height man with a hooded modified Mist medical nin's uniform, his red hair cut short and in a utiltiarian fashion, a light blue bag across his back. Like the first, he merely looks over the arrivals. The last is a frail woman with dark hair and laughing eyes who wears black robes, with the only blue being the headband around her neck. A crow on her shoulder preens itself, and both turn to look at the newcomers, a wide, malicious grin forming as they see Miharu.

The first makes no movement or reaction to the newcomer's arrival, his pale green eyes merely watching them, the second nodding to them, the third just grinning widely, while their team leader stands up, grinning broadly as he adjusts his glasses. "Why if it isn't Team Genira, back from their first mission! I heard that you captured some of the rebel ringleaders that had been causing trouble - well done. You might as well have a seat, because Team Akamatsu is getting their debriefing over their...success." He nods to the door slyly, where you can hear hushed voices, with the occasional raised note here and there.

"Right...this is Team Gawa, for those of you who don't already know." Your jounin smiles, and sits down across the room from them, conversing with Gawa. "So, how did your caravan run go?"

(So, we're finally getting this thing moving again. I'd like to check everyone is good to post regularly - I don't want this die the horribly common PBP death that most games seem to. *grin* Oh, and people roll me Listen for the conversation on the other side of the door for those who are trying.)

15. - Top - End - #75
    Dwarf in the Playground

Tetsuo

As he entered the... was austere the right word?... hall, Tetsuo was concentrating on the questions he had for the Kage. The other team got a cursory glance, with a smile and nod, but were hardly afforded the full extent of his concentration, though he took note, disapprovingly, of the crow clan genin's... unsavoury smile at Michiko. But he couldn't worry about it at the moment. There were too many details, too little information to make a proper decision. So many loose ends, and not a thread to be seen. He ran a hand through his hair, and got about halfway before the other team's jounin spoke up.

Unbidden a grin broke over his face as Tetsuo dropped his hand. "Gawa!" he grinned, as he walked over. "How are you? So, this is your team, is it?" Tetsuo cast another look over them, taking stock of them. "Need me to do you a group portrait?" he chuckled. "How was your mission? Uneventful as always, I assume?" The easy smile that was on Rio's face was one of friendship and familiarity. It was apparent that the two were friends, and Tetsuo was distracted from his pressing concerns and questions for the debriefing- for now.

16. - Top - End - #76
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Kiriagakure: Bloodlines (IC)

Nishi

For once Nishi quiets down as they enter the Mizukage's palace, looking about thoughtfully even as his mind ticked away with their own private thoughts. About where he was and who exactly was in here. About what he might be able to do to ease the burdens of some of those important to him, though it'd certainly be a fatal thing to try. And then he'd cause trouble for his mother and Yumi-sensei...not to mention what might happen to Tetsuo, Miharu, and Yuriko for such a thing.

Later then...

One thing that almost perturbed the eternally gleeful expression on his face though was the grin on the crow-holder's face and the idea about why they looked so. How...rude.

"Ahh? Why has such a dirty animal been allowed into the Mizukage's palace? I'd think the guards would keep a crow out of these chambers since they represent bad luck and filth." Nishi wonders aloud, and in a loud tone of voice at that. It was a bit of an...obvious verbal barb but he said it with such innocence to it that it was difficult to determine if he meant it as an insult or not. He was good at things like that. More importantly it'd draw attention away from Miharu and to him, which he was used to.

17. - Top - End - #77
    Dwarf in the Playground

Gawa grins, and waves his hand, beckoning Tetsuo over by him and Genira, his loose purple robes flowing with the motion. "Well, of course the mission was easy - this is my team we're talking about. Just escorting a caravan down in Onaku which was carrying some special cargo. Managed to get some interesting things out of one of their people-"

The dark haired woman interrupts, by looking at Nishi and then laughing raucously, the crow cawing along on her shoulder. "Ha ha ha ha ha! You - calling Karana a dirty creature. I take it you don't know a nin-crow when you see one, kid. At least she doesn't go into crazed murderous rages, right dear?" "Caw caw caw...caw!" The crow bobs its head, its head moving towards Miharu and Nishi, a sly grin forming on the female ninja's face as she laughs all the more. "Good thing no one here's like that."

The rest of her team smiles a bit to themselves, obviously enjoying the joke, but quickly suppresses it, as the voices from the Mizukage's office pause for a moment, then continue again in the background. Gawa sighs, flicking out a hand lightning fast that stops her mid-laugh as he straightens. "Hirasa, thats enough. No need to goad them like that - you'll upset the Mizukage." He sighs, relaxing his stance back into a knowing, expose one.

Your own Jounin casts a baleful eye back on Nishi, remarking quietly. "At least crows can be useful and noisy, unlike some people who are just noisy and then get knocked out before they can do anything."

(So, we're not dead yet? Right? I just got word that Catch might be on hiatus indefinitely or the other stuff, but, yeah. Everyone roll me Listen if you want to hear the stuff in the background ^_^)
    Last edited by Dark_Prophet; 2008-08-24 at 02:07 AM.

18. - Top - End - #78
    Ettin in the Playground

Nishi

Nishi giggled along with the members of the other team, even though the joke was at his own expense, and his eyes glittered when he finally stopped and looked right to the woman with the crow. "Yes, it is good that there's no one here like that. Otherwise they might be set off by such subtle humor."

As they, the other team, were asked to be silent by their sensei Nishi did as well to prevent his own from having to speak up to him. Though it didn't seem to stop her and his cheeks burned at the reprimand he had received. "Aww, Genira-sensei you know I didn't do something like that on purpose. I would have been more then happy to kill those men for you."