New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Default Divinus Profile : The New Awakening

Grex begins to remake the world, Amon begins to once again send the Spirit Kingdom to the other side, all of the gods appear. The new world is beginning to slowly form itself.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Divinus Profile : The New Awakening

In the jungles of this new world, a crash is heard deep in the jungles. Cerus' temple now sits under a great waterfall. Water flows through the holes in the ceiling, cleansing the temple of the blood. As the few remaining Keidran awaken, all their knowledge or what was once their past is gone. All that remains of the Magitek are books washed away in the current. Reverting to their somewhat primal society, they once again begin to hunt.

Returning with the temple are Cerus' towers now spread throughout the jungle. The god of war sits slumbering in his temple.
    The Swallowfield Children - Stredexon Intwisca

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

OOC: The Old World remains(if the players didn't destroy it. I may have misread the posts.)but is an Old World now.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Library Lovers Contest Winner

Vakira

"Oi," Vakira says simply, rubbing his temples as the desert god speaks. Finally, he resorts to the oasis and runs a hand across its glassy surface, forever connecting it to the Great Southern Banyan.

In the Afterlife

In Mehswif's Afterlife, Vakira plucks a star down from the sky, a tiny grain of light, and breathes into it. He lets it go, and it glows green. Gently, he sets it down and conjures phantom vines to wind themselves into a living brazier for the growing star. Spirits who wish to return to life are drawn to the star, which serves as a gateway to reincarnation.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Troll in the Playground

Vaera

Vaera looks interestedly at Vakira, as he once again cocked his head to the side (stupid freaking language filter blocking out the "now" version of that word) What are you doing there? Change is good, but some are better than others.
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

6. - Top - End - #6
    Orc in the Playground

The skys above the new world are always bright. Night never descends upon the land.
    Check out Avatar

Some of my creations Forgotten Golem, Lady of the Fallen

Great avatar done by Thecrimsonmage

7. - Top - End - #7
    Troll in the Playground

Vaera

Vaera, while waiting for a response, looks up. The heat is beating down on the desert, and he realizes, it has been day since he got there. Thats pretty samey, not very interesting is it? Lets... change that shall we? His cloak billows out into massive wings, and he flies high into the sky, bringing his condors with them. He changes his condors, one of them turns into a fiery bird of light, and he sent him off. He turned the other into a bird of pearly luminescence, and he said Wait for many hours, but no more than 12, and then follow after him As the first bird passed, light spread over the lands far below him, and when the second bird passed, his light too spread over the land, but it was far lesser, and there was a time of "night". That will do, for now at least

Vaera returned to the new night, and felt the cold on the land and smiled. He turned to Vakira and spoke So... where were we?
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2008-04-27 at 09:47 PM.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Barbarian in the Playground

In The Nightmare Realm

Ok, Yawn did that. Check it off. I thought I would never get that one done. On well. Time for next one. Which is "rest from all the work of doing the things above.
    Xlyte puts down a piece of well, it looks like paper.
    Ok Random you can do about anything you want now. I am going to bed in the box, and taking about the whole of the realm with me for a feedbackloop rest. See you in about 500 years.
    Xlyte climbs in a large rune covered box, that has a bed in it. And closes the lid. With it closing. The whole realm gets a little brighter, and some how more resting and asleep. But also with the closing a small wind blows the paper out of the Nightmare Realm as Random steps out a portal to see the new world, and do only what he wants to. Which is it looks like right now, just sit in a Beach chair and sunbaven. The paper on the other hand blows around in world, in the jungle.

I fought you all!!!!!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    *Hugs for breaking the awkardness!YAAY!
    ...Realizes he's hugging a physical manifestation of evil...*
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins View Post
    He's adorable, but he's a threat to all who call the universe home. He must be stopped, no matter the cost
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Drake View Post
    "Evil, evil, death, stab, kill, cheese, moon-stuff, mice, evil, evil mice..."

Musings Pulled from D_Lord's head.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Bugbear in the Playground

It is time Grex places his mirror and the voidshards of glass on a grassy plain. Throwing a bright spark up to the sun, Grex goes to Arcadia. Then he places a scroll on Vakira's desk. Taking the broken pieces of the dreamcatcher, Grex opens a portal to someplace else. On the scroll are the words: The last will and testament of Grex.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Banned

A star falls somewhere on the planet. Not a true star, but a god. He strikes with titanic force, releasing a blast of energy seen and felt for hundreds of miles. From the rubble a silver skined four-winged angelic being steps, naked and confused. He begins to walk, unsure of his location or bearing. He has with him only three items. A book ((on of the ones Lacrimosus used his tear to create)), a rusty longsword ((-1 longsword in combat)), and a case of scrolls.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Troll in the Playground

Vaera

Growing tired of waiting for a response from the oddly stressed out god, Vaera is delighted when he feels the presence of another god-being, a change of pace is always good. His feather cloak once more lifting him into the air with the beat of its magical, ever shifting wings. He lands before the newcomer, his avian features bright and he speaks in his clicking voice excitedly, as the bird-skull on his staff rolls its non-existent eyes. Greetings newcomer, I am Vaera, lord of change, master of the shifting sands, and king of the Rulers of Sky. Who are you, and what strange and new changes will you gloriously bring to this world? His eyes sparkle as he speaks, and genuine delight is plain in his features.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ogre in the Playground

The Temple

The Temple of Cerus had fallen into disrepair. The 4.5 million screams of pain and suffering still linger in the halls as Cerus drudges through his broken home. His followers too afraid of the screams to even enter, they build their society around his temple, leaving offerings outside. Their prayers go unanswered as cit is depicted by the mounts of wilted and rotting flowers at the foot of the temple steps.

Rising From the Ashes

As the blood is washed from the temple, it travels a great distance before pouring into a basin on the far side of the world. Here lies a great red crystal with a pulsing life force coming from it.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Banned

Stormthorn

I...I am Stormthorn. This was where i fell, for long i looked for the land of my father, and i grew weary. I am pleased to meet you, though i know not where i am. I need some place to rest.

With that the sky-clad angel turns and waves his hands. A large stretch of land lifts up on pillars of stone, providing more than a square mile of coverage from the elements. Stormthorn walks under the "awning" he has made.

((Note: Stormthorn has a muli-layered voice. The primary layer is soft, honost, and a little bit sexy. The underlying voice, while not as noticable, is primal, bitter, and wise.))
    Last edited by Stormthorn; 2008-04-28 at 10:42 PM.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Troll in the Playground

Vaera

Vaera gets a distant look as he stares up at the night-sky as he answers. I'm a newcomer to this land myself, just recently I created this worlds first desert- Zenn, and its first inhabitants, the Hawkor, the Ravenas, and the Vulcura. I have brought the blessed gift of change, and I hope you will do so as well... He goes quiet for a moment then speaks again, but this time its more of a whisper, almost to himself but not quite Its like... Its like the night... its almost like I can FEEL it, BREATHING, but... almost imperceptibly, like its.... like the night itself is asleep... an odd thought, I suppose. He is clearly awaiting a response, while simultaneously keeping the distant look while staring up. To an untrained eye he might seem rude, but to this god of change, such an attitude was... common.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Barbarian in the Playground

"Ah, new world to conquer. Stupid Xlyte messing up my plans. Well I suppose I should send out messages to all remaining gods and see who's left."

With that Ero sends out a call to all gods regardless of alignment asking of thier well being and who is still here.
    Awesome avatar made by Arokh

I have a love affair with cycling.

2789 Miles cycled Since the end of March 2009. Many more to come.

erothayce.tumblr.com

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ogre in the Playground

From Cerus, Ero hears a broken voice annoited by a million screams.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Banned

Stormthorn to Vaera

Change. Yes, i will change things.

He chants softly for a moments, calling upon magic formed at the birht of the universe. Magic he can see and speak and feel. The land for several miles around dies and the ground becomes fine black sand. The "awning" above him reshapes itself into a tower hundreds of stories high made of black marble. Several phase spiders are briefly seen on the walls of the tower.

Change. I made change. I built my own small desert in the middle of this forest. Now...am i...home?

18. - Top - End - #18
    Titan in the Playground

Lilith

The goddess's body relaxes as the other presence intervenes. Indeed, it seems to relax a little too much; she sits listlessly now, staring off into nothingness.

Outside on the plains stand two figures: Mara and Drowned Seamus. The palace is nearly invisible, so well do the walls reflect the landscape, especially now that the shivers have subsided. "Time for us to go back in, I think," she says softly. "Now that things have quieted, and she will not order us from her sight, she may be in need of help." The other semideity nods, and the two reappear within her halls.

But neither can find Lilith or her throne room; the darkened hallways lead in endless patterns, but never to Lilith. Ero's message goes unanswered.

At Cerus's Temple

A presence has lingered here faintly, for a long time. Not Cerus, but something brought by his guilt, and by the memory of the suffering souls.

And after a long time, the god realizes it is not simply an echo of his own sorrow. "I don't believe any of you has ever called me in this way before," a voice whispers faintly. Lilith's voice.
    Avatar by GryffonDurime. Thanks!

19. - Top - End - #19
    Orc in the Playground

Tayla

The goddess of dew goes through the star of rebirth. Though she remains largely the same a seed of thought is born in her mind. The mortals are so much at the whim of the deities. They need some form of ritual, however small to protect themselves.
    With this sentiment she changes her form from a beautiful woman clothed in a gown of mist and frost to that of a mist of divine essence. This essence searches out unborn children in every culture and infuses itself in them. And so Tayla sets about learning the traditions and superstitions of the cultures, as well as guide them in subtle ways.

PS: Ero gets no response from Mehswif or Nehswur.
    Last edited by Thistle; 2008-04-28 at 11:00 PM.
    Check out Avatar

20. - Top - End - #20
    Troll in the Playground

Vaera

Vaera smiles, as does the mysterious bird-skull on his staff, though its smile is far more condescending. Ah, friend, home is merely what you make of it, if this feels like home to you, then home it is. He looks back toward the sky, then back at the god, a curious "smile" comes to his beaked face, and his cloak turns once more into two glorious shifting wings. He beats them and rises in the air, before turning back and hovering over where he was standing a moment before, a taloned hand extended to the god Come along my boy, I have a task I would ask you to help me with, it requires your special brand of skills. And then he lifted once more into the air. Whether or not the young god followed did no concern him. Once he was in the night sky, he reached out with his consciousness, probing the reaches of the night for the essence he had felt, throbbing like a background noise in the crisp air. Is anybody there? Or have I truly begun to go mad? His mind-voice echoes throughout the night, reaching the breadth of the darkened skies, both divine and mortal alike, though mortals not attuned to his divine presence would not have realized that is what they heard.
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2008-04-28 at 11:13 PM.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ogre in the Playground

Cerus

Cerus limps into the main chamber of the temple."All my fault...my fault...five million" Among the screams, quiet prayers can be heard, begging for Cerus to return to his people. He looks at Lilith"I could do nothing...I... killed them, all of them."
    Last edited by BizzaroStormy; 2008-04-28 at 11:23 PM.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Titan in the Playground

Lilith

"Yes. You did," Lilith's voice replies out of the air, although the goddess isn't showing herself. If she is physically present at all. "I felt it. But what are you mourning? Them? All of your shattered little playthings and children?" Her voice turns cutting and harsh.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Ogre in the Playground

They were never playthings! They gave their lives to me and all they asked was my protection, and yet it was me who extinguished them.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Orc in the Playground

Vaera

As Vaera reaches into the sky he has a hard time feeling the divine essence. It's almost like the only reason he knows its there is that he knows it should be. Its absence is proof of its existance.
    At last in the black sky lit by the sun he grasps something. It is a shard of metal, black yet reflective, like an onyx mirror.
    Check out Avatar

25. - Top - End - #25
    Troll in the Playground

Vaera

As Vaera grasps the object, he pulls it back and stares deep into it. As he incorporates so much of birds, he is enraptured by it Ahh, shiny, I like shiny... He looks up, snapping out of it, as he feels a pulse deep within. Whats this? The source of this odd presence? Well... lets find out. He reaches deep inside it with his mind, attempting to draw out the essence within.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Titan in the Playground

Lilith

"Weren't they? Why did you make them, then, if not to protect them and war with them? Was there ever any more point to their lives than reflecting your own image back at you? Than making you more of what you already were?" Her voice echoes, coming first from one direction and then another among the screaming souls. "Was there a point, Cerus?"

27. - Top - End - #27
    Orc in the Playground

Vaera

Vaera stares deep into the piece of glassed metal. As he tugs at the power within. It begins to glow. Softly at first but brighter as he continues. Then just as he thinks the power is about to manifest it flares with white hot illumination.
    A metal cry of pain burns through Vaera's mind and continues through the void. So intense and unexpected is the pain that Vaera instictively withdraws and the shard goes dark again.
    Check out Avatar

28. - Top - End - #28
    Troll in the Playground

Vaera

As Vaera regains his wit he looks deep in the piece of glass and thinks. This... this pain, is not my forte. I require the aid of another more... experienced, mind He sets his hawk eyes upon the land, searching with his divine presence. His minds eye settles on a temple, filled with the screaming of thousands of lost souls. Ahh, there we go, a more experienced being For a change of pace, in the temple of Cerus feathers "bloom" from the ground until turning into wings, wrapped around a form, as they unfold they reveal Vaerus, and then the wings meld once more into his cloak. In one taloned hand he grips the long Featherwood staff, and in the other he grasps the black-mirror. He speaks to both figures, his squawking voice carrying over the temple Greetings, I have been led to believe by the screams echoing in this place, that one of you might know something of mental anguish. I would ask for your aid in pulling the essence, from This He holds up the black glass, reaching into it lightly, so it glows a little.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground

"And what would be the point of anything? Mortals ask gods for a purpose, gods cannot give an answer and are then compelled to ask themselves for a purpose only to find out that one must find their own purpose. My purpose is to teach mortals to protect themselves while they search for theirs."

Vaera

Caught on the line between the material and celestial realms, the emple appears bare to the feathered god (hes on the material side). From the waterfall in the temple, a glass-winged humanoid steps out, appearing to be made out of infinitely clear glass.
    Last edited by BizzaroStormy; 2008-04-29 at 12:29 AM.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Titan in the Playground

Lilith

"A fine job you've done," Lilith says, but the biting tone is gone from her voice, replaced by bitter sadness. "Did any of them ever really find their purpose, Cerus? Between this god and that, constantly molding them and destroying them?"
    Last edited by The_Snark; 2008-04-29 at 12:29 AM.