New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Divinus Profile : The New Awakening

To Garuss, "So be it, welcome to the fold. My army waits upon my plane ready for action. It's your call... General.

Teleporting to Cerus's temple Ero arrives to see other gods standing there. "Well what have we here. And who is this new divinus? I've never seen you before, by what are you called?"
    Awesome avatar made by Arokh

I have a love affair with cycling.

2789 Miles cycled Since the end of March 2009. Many more to come.

erothayce.tumblr.com

2. - Top - End - #62
    Library Lovers Contest Winner

Vakira

Vakira watches the Birdking in gossamer spider webs, letting the image play through a thousand drops of beaded dew. He isn't angry anymore, he isn't passionate: he is cold. He scribbles furiously, sending memo after memo throughout Arcadia. Entire departments in the Thousand God Bureaucracy are reassigned to task forces and committees dedicated to dealing with the desert and its patron.

"Don't you think this is a bit much?"
    Alrael asks as he watched from a balcony in the mirrored Nothern Banyan. "All this, I mean?" Below him, hierarchs mill about, moving offices and reestablishing duties. The newfound mortal inhabitants of Arcadia flit about, exploring the desert at Vakira's behest.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Troll in the Playground

Avius

The Birdking, Avius, after bringing heat to a village that was caught in a flood turned, and seemed to look straight at Vakira, and a moment later he was standing next to him, he speaks, as if to explain himself. I could feel your presence in the desert, through the roots of the Featherwood Tree, we- Vaera and I -can feel all things in the desert. He stares coldly at the nature god, one of his long four arms' talon taps a beat on something in its other claw. It speaks once more What do you hope to accomplish?
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

4. - Top - End - #64

Vakira

"Your master has injured me with his ignorance, and now his defilement has inspired others. I am not blind, I am not weak. I am what remains of an Old World. I am that which does not diminish. I will not be made less so another may be more,"
    Vakira says, and with a gesture of his hand he banishes the Birdking from his realm.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Troll in the Playground

Avius

Bristling with rage for this offense, Avius goes forth and finds the mortal creatures which explore his Desert. When he finds one, he jumps it, and easily overpowers it. He stares deep into its eyes and commands it Find the others like you. Tell them to leave... NOW! And tell that bastard you're working for to either TRY and be rational, or stay the hell out of MY desert! with that he lets it go, and it scrambles to do as he commanded. He merely sits there, staring at Vakira across the world.
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2008-04-29 at 08:59 PM.

6. - Top - End - #66

The Nightmare Realm
    The box flips around, around, and finally landing on its side. Xlyte toumbling out of it.
    Ow what happend? My Home! My Realm!
    Xlyte's plance is in ruins, The Nightmare Realm is almost destoried. They is barly anything left.
    Ann man, this will take forever to fix. Hey where my list of things to do go. It was right here.

Cerus's Temple
    Random steps out of the portal and covers his head were most people would have ears.
    Woh it is noisy in here. Hello who are you? He asks Stormthorn.
    Something moves in the temple. Something near inpossable to see. It drops down by Random and just stands there.
    Huh, so that is were it went. Well that helps tell why this place is the center of misoury and sadesn.

I fought you all!!!!!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    *Hugs for breaking the awkardness!YAAY!
    ...Realizes he's hugging a physical manifestation of evil...*
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins View Post
    He's adorable, but he's a threat to all who call the universe home. He must be stopped, no matter the cost
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Drake View Post
    "Evil, evil, death, stab, kill, cheese, moon-stuff, mice, evil, evil mice..."

Musings Pulled from D_Lord's head.

7. - Top - End - #67

In the Depths of Arcadia

In the deepest depths of the Arcadian mirror of the Southern Banyan, the god of nature paces, unattended by any hierarchs or mortal servitors. He walks the edge of a strange pool, letting his shadow spill over onto the water. There, it mutates and changes and becomes a complete image: Arikav.

"This can't be tolerated. He shows up from nowhere, he changes my flesh. I felt it, you know? I felt every single fiber of my green world as he changed into sand and rock. It was like loosing a limb. And then, he was imitated. He's not just a nuisance, he's a danger: he's inspiring others to do so much to harm me."

"Us,"
    the shadowy thing in the pool corrects. "And you are right, he must be stopped."

"There's been too much violence over it already, though."

"You insist on softer tactics still, Vakira? Even in the face of diminishing?"

"I insist on upholding what I am. To do otherwise is to diminish."

"Your optimism will be the end of us,"
    Akirav replies.

"Will you help me?"

"I suppose I've no choice, but I do have an inkling of inspiration: say it with me now, Vakira. The Emerald Plague."
    Last edited by GryffonDurime; 2008-04-29 at 09:08 PM.

8. - Top - End - #68
    Troll in the Playground

Avius

Sending a pigeon, divinely gifted, Avius seeks to contact the Arcadian Council. He makes sure his pigeon goes unnoticed by the Nature god, and it falls into the hands of the hierarchs. The message reads as thus:

"We must speak. We must put an end to this bickering. You're masters dismissing me and ignoring me is not helping to solve the problem, merely to aggravate it. I hope I can count on some of you to be level headed where your lord is not. If you wish to speak with me, meet me in my realm, inside the massive Featherwood Tree"

9. - Top - End - #69

"Random, what are you doing here? You should know I have a vendetta against your master. If he shows his face outside of his plane I will destroy him and if your not careful I will destroy you as well."

erothayce.tumblr.com

10. - Top - End - #70

A Hooded Figure

A hooded figure clad in green and smelling sharply of every herb, even the new breeds birthed by the desert, appears beside the Featherwood Tree. Where his feet tread, sprigs of mint thrust through the sand only to wither instants later. This figure enters the tree slowly with the pigeon in hand, stroking its neck softly.

"Hello?"

11. - Top - End - #71

I don't reminber anyone saying to me that I can't go where I chose too. You should know that loyality is not only good manores, but is something one should try to do. As being unloyal is a death sendend. Besides, Xlyte is a sleep, the last time I checked, planing to stay that way to for about 499 years, unleast something wakes him up.
    Randam says while he rubs his hand on something that is hard to see.

I fought you all!!!!!
    Spoiler
    Show
    He's adorable, but he's a threat to all who call the universe home. He must be stopped, no matter the cost

12. - Top - End - #72
    Troll in the Playground

Avius

A figure stalks from the corner. It appears far more humanoid than before, but it is clearly Avius, his four heads all turning to the newcomer. I'm glad someone responded. I was beginning to fear all the gods of this world were irrational. We must discuss how your master has reacted to my creating this desert. I am new to this world, and indeed, new to life. I and Vaera came to be as one when this world was forged, and I was unaware that we were not allowed to create here. And still, when I try to treat and speak with your lord, I am sent away as though I had come with nothing but anger and bitterness as he had. How can this be resolved without all this pettiness?

13. - Top - End - #73

"I said nothing of your ability to go where you pleased, I was simply informing you of the fact that if I see your masters face I will destroy it." After saying this Ero says to the empty temple, "Thank you for the use of your temple Cerus. Goodbye." With this Ero teleports to Vaera's desert. Spotting the giant tree Ero walks to it and spots a mortal creature. "Little being who controls this area? I wish to speak to them."

erothayce.tumblr.com

14. - Top - End - #74
    Troll in the Playground

Zenn Condor

One of the massive condors looks toward him, not coldly or angrily, just bored, and gestures toward the door, it then continues to stare at Ero, and soon he can feel the stares of the countless hundreds of massive Condors who have made their homes in the colossal branches of the Tree.

15. - Top - End - #75

Alrael

The figure lowers its hood to reveal a handsome man's face. His hair is tinted green and as he lowers the hood, the chamber fills with a thousand scents: cinnamon bark and wet grass, thick mint and heady sage.

"My master suffered a great deal very recently. He felt the deaths of millions. This world is new, birthed by my lord Vakira's own powers. It is one plant, one great incomparable plant. And you hollowed it out. You turned some of its flesh to sand, and then someone else followed your example. It caused him a great deal of pain. He is not normally an unreasonable god, but he has not allowed himself to feel it yet, the deaths. There are other reasons, as well. He's in turmoil. He's not thinking. My lord Vakira would never act this way before, but now...I don't know how to reach him."

16. - Top - End - #76
    Ogre in the Playground

Cerus' eye twitches in annoyance. ..."Is anyone else gonna barge in today!? Perhaps a half-dragon clown that shoots radioactive tacos out of it's ass? I have a door for a reso..." He looks over to see the door turned to gravel in the doorway. "Grr..."
    The Swallowfield Children - Stredexon Intwisca

17. - Top - End - #77

"Thank you little being." Walking into the tower Ero says to the echoing silence, "Hallo! I wish to speak to the master of this Tree."

erothayce.tumblr.com

18. - Top - End - #78
    Troll in the Playground

Avius

Two of Avius's heads craned toward the door Who are you and what do you want? The other two continued to speak to Alrael I sympathize, I really do, but I doubt him killing the innocents in this desert, or starting a war with me and Vaera is going to help. He will listen to all of you, I have seen how many there are of you. If you band together, not even he can ignore you. He obviously places merit in your words, if you all came to him with the same voice, it would definitely help to make him think,

19. - Top - End - #79

"I simply wish to know who you are and your motives. Nothing too prying."

erothayce.tumblr.com

20. - Top - End - #80
    Troll in the Playground

Avius

The two heads- The hawk and the Raven, respond in their squawking voices We are Avius, our other half is Vaera, Together we are the Featherlord. We are lords of all beings feathered or avian, masters of the desert. We are here to protect these lands and to bring glorious change to all. Who are you to ask this of us?

21. - Top - End - #81

Alrael

"I'm the only Hierarch who'll dare this," Alrael admits woefully. "Among us all, only myself and Ten-Rays are given much credence. And she feels as he does. A great many of us do. We felt the Old World die. We felt what you did. He will not be convinced by my words or any other Hierarch's. But you said there was death in the desert? That he killed? That is literally impossible. He can not kill, at least as most know it. Those who die by his divine efforts are not sent to tarry in the cold afterlife. They pass immediately into the Emerald Star to be reborn."

22. - Top - End - #82
    Banned

Woh it is noisy in here. Hello who are you? He asks Stormthorn.
    Stormthorn walsk through the doorway into his tower, beings springing to life all around him in the sand and magic darting chaoticly overhead.

I am Stormthorn. I am Arcana.

With a wave of his hand he brings to life a small band of beings that are similar to Erinyes' but aligned differently. They sing out in chorus as Stormthorn shapes his tower to be more and more inhumanly massive and beautiful.

((This is what they sing. And the tower is large enough right now to house 500k humans at its maximum capacity.))

23. - Top - End - #83

"I am simply curious. Thank you for telling me this. I will be leaving now unless you have something else you wish to say." Teleporting away Ero leaves a scroll that he can be reached with on the ground. He doesn't teleport to his plane he teleports to Stormthorns tower. "Hello, who be you and what do you do?"
    Last edited by Erothayce; 2008-04-29 at 09:53 PM.

erothayce.tumblr.com

24. - Top - End - #84
    Troll in the Playground

Avius

The two heads facing Alrael shake woefully When the protectors of this desert, the Guardians of Zenn, the great Zenn Condors who are as much a part of this desert as the sands or the rolling dunes, and who feel the pain of this living desert that is tied to this tree which is its heart, attempted to reason with him as he cast great rains which caused floods which killed a great many of this desert he buffeted them away. As more came he refused to listen to reason, and to protect this desert a great many threw themselves upon them to stop his destruction their beloved home that was entrusted to them. He slaughtered many, their blood sinking forever into the sands, and their spirits returned to the Featherwood Trees to be reborn. It was only as he heard the screams of the thousands of innocents dying in the floods he had caused did he appear to snap out of it, and by then the damage had been done. He refused to disperse the cloud, and the heart of the desert had to change to bring dry warmth back to the desert.

The two other heads spoke to Ero Yes, who are you, and do you know the god known as Vakira?
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2008-04-29 at 09:52 PM.

25. - Top - End - #85

Speaking through a small portal Ero says, "I am known as Ero. My ultimate goal is the conquering of Creation. Yes, I know Vakira, I have the feeling that he is going through a horrible time. He was intimately intertwined with the old planet and so felt its destruction acutely. Is this what you wished to know?"

erothayce.tumblr.com

26. - Top - End - #86
    Troll in the Playground

Avius

The two heads shake once more We were wondering if you could help us with something. Our other half, Vaera, created this desert. We are new to these lands, and unfamiliar with the history of the other gods here. Vakira has banished me from his realm, and we need him to see reason. It will not help him or this world you wish to conquer if he gets into a war with us over a simple misunderstanding. You must find Divinus who can reason with Vakira, lest this world suffer the fate of this... Old World.

27. - Top - End - #87

"I will see what I can do." Ero sends a message out across Creation, "Come all gods we must have a meeting to discuss this new planet. There must be a semblance of order or all shall be lost as it was with the Old World."

erothayce.tumblr.com

28. - Top - End - #88

To Cerus. Well if you want one, I could random one here, but I am thinking your are kidding.
    To Stormthorn You seem a little simmare to some one I meet a while ago. I wonder. No! I will not hang from the clefing with you. This is not the time. Random yells to something up there.
    Sorry about that, I can feel the connection to Xlyte and so it wants to play with me, it is dumb not really thinking way.
    To Ero {What are you trying to do with all the divine send outs. Do you want Xlyte wake already. That is the last thing this world needs, I want this one to last at least 50 years, but at the rate you're going and the newnes of this world it is going to be gone in far less time.}
    Last edited by D_Lord; 2008-04-29 at 10:10 PM.

I fought you all!!!!!
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #89

To Random, "I need to gather all the gods in order to speak to them. If Xlyte is sleeping he shall not hear them. And let him stick his ugly little face out for it will be destroyed."

((OOC: I feel this to be a pertinent time to mention that Xlyte is now Dvr 9. He was rank 12, then he burned 2 divine ranks with the "Death Star" and another 1 toshift his plane to the core of the Old World.))

erothayce.tumblr.com

30. - Top - End - #90
    Troll in the Playground

Vaera

Vaera here's the summons and arrives with Avius as his staff, seemingly unaware of his lengthy absence. As he stands waiting he once more reaches deep into the glass stone, and Avius reaches inward also, their potent minds combining to their full power to draw out the power within the stone.