New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Divinus Profile : The New Awakening

Among his wandering, Helx encounters a winged humanoid half-made out of crystal leading a large army. This being eminates the slight aura of a sun diety.
    The Swallowfield Children - Stredexon Intwisca

2. - Top - End - #122
    Bugbear in the Playground

Who are you? Do you know what I am supposed to do? You seem familar. As Helx looks closer at the figure, there seems to be a figure in the crystal.
    (OOC:Grex isn't completely dead, he can appear in reflective substances, but only to Helx)

3. - Top - End - #123
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

The sea god looked around at what was happening at the meeting and created 10 metal dog like creatures that could call lightning and teleport to their master.

The sea and the sea god soon vanished into the sea, not caring about the fact that one of the great giants was killed, it looked like it had caused the nature god great pain. Maybe now he will think twice before making a mockery of storms.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Library Lovers Contest Winner

Arikav

The dark god of nature sits in contemplation in the the Great Northern Banyan of the mortal plane, watching carefully as three more teams of hierarchs are dispatched to deal with the final giants. Even still, he is divided: to whom does he owe the most enmity? Relenting, he decides that Vaera and Stormthorn acted from ignorance, and so he turns his divine attentions to the unnamed god of storms and seas: he, most of all, has not only slighted nature, but has dared to claim domain over two of his most precious powers.

Eight-Legged Dagger, the Hierarch of Spiders, scuttles forth from the shadows beside his master.

"Take a message down to the Department of Air and Water. I want to hurt that storm god, and I've decided that the best way to do that is to ensure that there are no more storms. Instruct Blue Storming Princess to relinquish her duties as head of the department to Halcyon of Summer Days. I want the oceans smooth as glass, I want every cloud white and thin and rare."

With his edict issued, the Hierarchs set to work: the sea is still, the air is tranquil, and nowhere in the world knows the meaning of "storm."

Ten-Rays

Three giants remain, and sixty hierarchs have been dispatched to deal with them. Ten-Rays herself leads the charge on the strongest remaining giant and slaughters him with a flick of thunder. The remaining two engage troops of demigods are led respectively by Emerald Blade, the Hierarch of Brambles, and Cold Ivory, the Hierarch of Glaciers.
    Last edited by GryffonDurime; 2008-05-01 at 12:02 PM.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

( What DvR is Arikav)

The god of storm decides to create 100 human like creatures, who had the job of telling the other races about the wonder of the sea. The sea creature lurked in his tranquil seas with a smile. Cut off your nose to spite your face

6. - Top - End - #126

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show

Loathe as I am to use the IC Thread for OOC banter...

Arikav is DvR 11+, and he has the service of 1,000 Hierarchs, DvR 0-3. He's a Sea God too, the original, so making the sea wonderful really isn't the best idea for spiting him. As a matter of fact, he's also a storm god. He covered a lot of bases when no one else would. Did you get approval from Armin? I didn't see him okay your application.

7. - Top - End - #127
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

He pm'd me with confirmation.

8. - Top - End - #128

A Girl in Red Appears to Cerus

When Cerus is next alone, a small sound like soft knocking fills his chamber. If he allows, a small girl dressed all in red with brilliant hair like fire enters. She's got a lotus in her hair, and she smells like cinnamon and warmth.

"Lord Cerus? I would seek your help. Do you remember me?"

9. - Top - End - #129

The mirror and the voidglass left by Grex have fused together, growing into a new sanctuary, similar to the Glasslight Sanctuary, but with two differences. One, it bells, made from the voidglass, the divine energies of the mirror, and iron. The second is that the whole structure acts as a well of healing energy, pouring it into it surrondings and the planet itself.

10. - Top - End - #130
    Ogre in the Playground

"I remember you...but what can I do? My power has waned to the point where I am not stronger than most hierarchs.

11. - Top - End - #131

The Hierarch in Red

"That is why I could talk to you. I am not the same as the others who serve Vakira, my father. I am...the closest he may have to a daughter. He forbids the knowledge that he has a true heir to be imparted unto anyone save his Hierarchs. You were once his friend, and your strength diminished, and so I could tell you. I need your help because your words are still respected, because you are still loved among the great divinus. My father has fallen prey to his shadow, and I'm afraid that it doesn't bode well for his senses, his sanity. He will tear this world apart if this all is not stopped."

12. - Top - End - #132
    Barbarian in the Playground

Really, well that would be something great to see. Two worlds destoried in a row.
    A ghostly figure of a small child dressed in black robes with short brown hair, and red eyes.
    You really should be more careful. And Grex should have checked were I was before he expoeded, But that is life, I keep on doing it. And don't even bother trying to attack me, I am not here, this is just a master sending. A little magic trick I came up with. There was some damge to my realm and my nightmares, ok make that he killed about all of them, and almost destoried my home, but I rebuilt it and brought them back. So I and mainly back on track, with my plans. Well has soon as I find my list of thing to do.

I fought you all!!!!!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    *Hugs for breaking the awkardness!YAAY!
    ...Realizes he's hugging a physical manifestation of evil...*
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins View Post
    He's adorable, but he's a threat to all who call the universe home. He must be stopped, no matter the cost
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Drake View Post
    "Evil, evil, death, stab, kill, cheese, moon-stuff, mice, evil, evil mice..."

Musings Pulled from D_Lord's head.

13. - Top - End - #133
    Ogre in the Playground

"Very well, I shall see what I can do." Calling in the head priestess, he assists her in teleporting the three of them to Vakira's realm. "Vakira! Are you here?"

14. - Top - End - #134

Vakira's Realm
    Leaving so soon Cerus. Oh well. I can still make what I love and enpowers me. I love making things messed up. Time to go and say hello to Arikav. Hehhhheheaaahaaa!!!!!

I fought you all!!!!!
    Spoiler
    Show
    He's adorable, but he's a threat to all who call the universe home. He must be stopped, no matter the cost

15. - Top - End - #135
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

The sea god lurked in the sea, keeping himself in the sea but sending one of his lightning dogs to find one of Vakira's servants. The sea god tried to make sure that storms were kept away.

If the lightning dog finds one of Vakira's servants, it says. "My master says sorry. He's a new god and has much power compared to other creatures."
    It then tries to walk away.

16. - Top - End - #136
    Titan in the Playground

Lilith

Lilith hisses mentally at the sudden flood of negative emotion. She is simultaneously fighting the waves of emotion flowing into her through the link, and draining them hungrily, making them into even more of a turmoil than they already are. The emotions of others she usually couldn't fight, and as painful as they were, they gave her power. Her own pain gave her none, and she fights this, seeking to repel it. "It was mine before, and will be mine again! You cannot take what I am from me. Nobody can!"

It begins to tell on her physically; her stare is locked on the black disk now, face twisted into a snarl, and she starts to twitch and sweat. Her half-attempt to fight the emotion is not working; between her sabotage of her own efforts and the other being's workings, she might as well be unresisting.
    Last edited by The_Snark; 2008-05-02 at 11:47 AM.
    Avatar by GryffonDurime. Thanks!

17. - Top - End - #137

Arikav

"Vakira's not here right now,"
    someone says from the darkness. A six-armed figure, lithe and gray and slick, emerges. He looks very much like something that was once Vakira.

"Can I help you, Lord Cerus?"

18. - Top - End - #138
    Ogre in the Playground

"So thats the way it is... I have come to tell you to release Vakira!"

19. - Top - End - #139
    Orc in the Playground

The Shard

Even though the other deities help, the being seems to take great delight in using his connection with Lilith to pull himself out. He gains strength from whatever hate and fear roils in her mind.
    With a final surge he yanks free of the void, sending the gods flying. The shard expands to become the cloaked Nehswur. But unlike his previous incarnations he lacks the shield of stars he normally carries.
    Looking around he smiles a grin. It is good to be free. Thanks for your help. Turning to stare down at the shaking form of Lilith he does a mock bow. And I especially thank you my lady.
    His laugh freezes the blood has it echoes through the meeting. Then he pulls the cloak round him and vanishes.

Arikav and Nehswur

The area around Arikav becomes darker. The foliage grows to wild and vicious forms. Thorns, burs, and poison hang from the branches.
    In Arikav's ear a voice whispers. Hello my friend. I see you are beginning to see that restraint and reason will not always get you your goals. I am here to offer my help. I can inspire the world to fear you as they rightfully should. That the wilds are not to be used for the whims of others. I can help you regain control of the world you made. I can help against other gods who encroach on your domains.
    Last edited by Thistle; 2008-05-02 at 02:40 PM.
    Check out Avatar

Some of my creations Forgotten Golem, Lady of the Fallen

Great avatar done by Thecrimsonmage

20. - Top - End - #140
    Banned

Arikav is DvR 11+, and he has the service of 1,000 Hierarchs, DvR 0-3.
    ((For those weak at math that means he has (assuming an even spread of hierarchs over their possible ranks) about 1511 total divine ranks worth of power. Not all in one being, but in the end it means Arikav is essentialy our overdiety. He is PunPun, with his power proxied out to his hierarchs too look at it another way. Most gods have 1-10 hierarchs, BTW. Lacrimosus had 1. Stormthorn has 0. Id otn think grex or the god of madness (when he was around) had more than one each either.))

Stormthorn stands atop his tower and commands it to grow downward, mirroring below the ground the same hieght as its uppward counterpart.
    ((It can now hold a million humanoids at max capacity))
    Red glows can now be seen in the black-sand area, and no being may use magic within it without risking being "Repressed" by Stormthorn. Lightening storms continualy light up the sky for dozens of miles as the tower becomes the center of a storm of magic, a hurricane of arcane energy that warps power over a large section of the globe.

This is what it feels like to be a god. To secure my domain. This world is dangerous, i can feel it in the air. I must be ready to protect magic from the gods.
    Last edited by Stormthorn; 2008-05-02 at 09:36 PM.

21. - Top - End - #141

In reaction to Stormthorn's tower growth, the bells of the new sanctuary start to ring, countering the storm from affecting the land around it.
    (OOC: the bells' ringing damper divine energy, weakening it to provide protection for the beings near it)
    Last edited by ThePhantom; 2008-05-02 at 09:53 PM.

22. - Top - End - #142

Stormthorn's Tower
    Hey there, heard there was some one new around.
    A ghostly figure of a small kid about 9 years old, with brown hair, black robes, and red eyes stands in the air before Stormthorn.
    Bet you are wondering how I am using magic to talk to you, well two things one, I have been using odd, crazy and mad magic for a long, time and two I know alot of magic. So what is your name? And have you seen my new toy, I just made it. A little figure that when you pull this string falls to bits, and when you push on his head, he comes back together.

I fought you all!!!!!
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #143
    Banned

Stormthorn glares down at the child as his face contorts in a violent paroxysm of rage never before seen upon the face of the young god.

((The new color indicates that his two voices have swapped dominance))
    Or perhaps you talking to be because your the one that just weakened my SPELL STORM!

Stormthorn throws his arms our wide as five new pairs erupt from his body. The area around him blazes with a hostile aura and burning cinders being to rain from the sky, first over the tower and then outward over the sand, showing very few signs of stopping any time soon.

The room Stormthorn is in rearanges itself as his body swells to ten times its normal size and the four wings on his back begin to deform and peel apart, revealing a mass of writhing tentivles and fire.

OUT! OUT OF HERE OR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND DESTROY YOU MYSELF!

((Did i warn anyone about his schismed personality? I warned Ero at least when i was making plans))
    Last edited by Stormthorn; 2008-05-02 at 10:18 PM.

24. - Top - End - #144

Woo, over react much. Calm down dude. One I am not here, physically, just using a spell. And testing out my idea that it isn't not just power, but how you focus it, to get things done. You know, you look a little like someone I know.

I fought you all!!!!!
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #145

"Well, it seems like meeting wasn't meant to be. Oh well. Now to find Garrus."

Teleporting to Garrus's current position Ero asks, "How do you find the army? Is it up to par?"
    Last edited by Erothayce; 2008-05-03 at 03:27 PM.
    Awesome avatar made by Arokh

I have a love affair with cycling.

2789 Miles cycled Since the end of March 2009. Many more to come.

erothayce.tumblr.com

26. - Top - End - #146
    Banned

Woo, over react much. Calm down dude. One I am not here, physically, just using a spell. And testing out my idea that it isn't not just power, but how you focus it, to get things done. You know, you look a little like someone I know.
    Stormthorn hesitates in his rage for a moment.

Who?

27. - Top - End - #147
    Ogre in the Playground

"They are now. I suppose their previous leader just wasn't up to the task. Right "General"?" He looks over next to him to look at the former leader of the troops. His body is emeciated with a large, crystal-lined hole in his chest. He opens his mouth and "speaks" with a raspy voice. MurrrrRrr! After a slight chuckle, Garrus begins to speak then suddenly looks at his crystalized arm. This power...so compatible...its perfect. Shek! You're in charge until I return. He shatters himself into dust and flies away. The former general stands there staring at Ero. Mrrr?

Cerus

A slight aura of white fire begins to swirl around Cerus as his priestess look at him with concern and tries to pull the child hierarch away. "I will not ask you again. Release Vakira!

28. - Top - End - #148

Nevermind, I just be on my way. Helx starts running from Garrus's troops and Ero.

29. - Top - End - #149
    Troll in the Playground

Vaera

As the night god goes spinning away Vaera has an almost comical look of birdlike curiosity on his face. How rude, he didn't even introduce himself With that Vaera lifts himself up on his cloak-wings, and follows the wayward night god, flocks of birds flying alongside him, his hawk-eyes ever searching for his quarry.

Avius

Vaera's "forgotten" staff once more turns into Avius. He looks around, his raptorian heads straining this way and that. Now, where were we?
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2008-05-03 at 08:14 PM.
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

30. - Top - End - #150

"Intresting. Zombie generals. i quite like it. Well then you other generals better pick up the slack or your next."

"YES, SIR!!!!"
    Awesome avatar made by Arokh

I have a love affair with cycling.

2789 Miles cycled Since the end of March 2009. Many more to come.

erothayce.tumblr.com