New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 41920212223242526272829
  1. - Top - End - #841
    Pixie in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default Re: Assault on the Palaces of the Ape-Sultans (Basic D&D / Labyrinth Lord)

Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Steve View Post
    [Sorry folks...because of the lack of graves in the graveyard]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ahhhh, ok. Well then Edgar has already been looking into that, so I guess I'll stop telling the group that I was "for some reason" lingering on it...hehe...cool, thanx.

So, no change from Marcado's actions from the last post, since that cleared up the question portion.

2. - Top - End - #842
    Barbarian in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Default Re: Assault on the Palaces of the Ape-Sultans (Basic D&D / Labyrinth Lord)

[back early.

Anyway, I hope people haven't stopped playing? If they have I'll try and find some new people to take over their characters.]

3. - Top - End - #843
    Halfling in the Playground

[I'm still in. I was waiting to see which way we were going.]

4. - Top - End - #844
    Bugbear in the Playground

Altair

"Are we set then?" Altair seems very reluctant to stay any longer.

5. - Top - End - #845
    Pixie in the Playground

PaladinGuy

"Yes, let's go." agrees Marcado. "We have quite a trek across the sands out there."

"Maybe we can find some more information from the other travelers I saw, or possibly in those towns, if they are in fact towns."

The elf turns on his heel, making haste to leave.

6. - Top - End - #846

SwashbucklerGuy

And so, ignoring the sounds of shouting and breaking glass behind you, you set out into the desert.

[but to where in the desert?]

7. - Top - End - #847
    Pixie in the Playground

PirateCaptain

[I'm stepping out of this, sorry folks.]

8. - Top - End - #848

SwashbucklerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mudguard View Post
    [I'm stepping out of this, sorry folks.]
    [No worries - I'll try and find someone to take over your character]

9. - Top - End - #849

SwashbucklerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mudguard View Post
    Edgar strolls back to the pub again, and waits outside trying to hear what they are arguing about.
    []

What they were arguing about...

male voice: "You think you're so great! Who the hell died and made you queen!?"

famale voice: "Who died? Who didn't die!?"

another male voice: "Oh Isis protect us, we're all doomed!"

10. - Top - End - #850
    Pixie in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Spoiler
    Show

We're still alive here, right?

I know the holiday season brings a lot of these types of games to a screeching halt (or at least a slow cruise), but I hope we're gonna get it rollin' back on the tracks here soon.

So, can we keep this one going? In other words, are we all out of the post-holiday slump, and ready to hit that desert (or whatever else we decide to do)?

I am!

11. - Top - End - #851

SwashbucklerGuy

[ I'm still ready and willing to DM, but I didn't get any responses to my thread asking for more players :( ]

12. - Top - End - #852
    Pixie in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Spoiler
    Show
    Cool. Well, I'm not going anywhere (from the game, I mean), so I'll keep monitoring here to see when others decide to post, or if/when you get some more players to join.

I just don't think this supposedly shy, soft-spoken elf can say "Let's hit the desert" again, withoutit getting kinda silly.

So, I'm still in, and I hope everyone else is too.

I'll try to get a friend or two to try the play-by-post thing. Most RPG folks that I know are all heavily into other (non-PbP) games, but maybe they'll want to try this as an additional change.
    Last edited by yoyorobbo; 2009-01-17 at 01:55 PM.

13. - Top - End - #853

SwashbucklerGuy

[Thanks. ]