New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Hidden Cycles

1. - Top - End - #151
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Hidden Cycles

Neal

Neal give Phoebe an odd look. Even with all the strange things going on the telepathic girl was high up on Neal's "weird sh*t" list. At least she was holding her own, surprisingly.
    Neal sighs. "The problem is that there's likely only one entrance to the roof and the roach is going to be watching it. So we need to get up there a different way. Do you remember how I jumped the gate at the bridge? You're going to have to do something similar but much higher this time. Any objections?"
    Player Registry link
    Characters:
    ____Tiriel
    {Board Dice Roller} [Roll=name]#d+#[/roll]

2. - Top - End - #152
    Troll in the Playground

Hathaway

"Show us how. We're with you." Hathaway said from over by Nick's body. He bent down and picked up Nick's "X" gun reverently, holstering his net pistol in a little flap of material hanging off of his suit's belt, and rejoined the others. He looked determined, staying in that calm state of mind he used when he had to plug an artery or hold someone's guts to keep them from spilling out...when it was time to work.
    Paladin, Green Lantern, and Cyrine by DarthRaynn!

“I've never believed in the End of Times. We are Mankind. Our footprints are on the moon. When the last trumpet sounds and the Beast rises from the pit -- we will kill it.”
    ― Travis Beacham, Pacific Rim: Tales From Year Zero

Spoiler
    Show

Kismet and Deadshot by kpenguin.

3. - Top - End - #153
    Ettin in the Playground

Andrew

Andrew looks relieved and slightly confused. "That's the plan? Really? I thought it was going to be something like 'We throw someone at the roach to confuse it while the rest of us shoot.' No objections here!" He reaches over and pats Phoebe on the shoulder. "You're okay with this, right? I understand if you're scared, but I think everything's really going to work out."
    Quote Originally Posted by Thespianus View Post
    I fail to see how "No, that guy is too fat to be hurt by your fire" would make sense.

4. - Top - End - #154
    Barbarian in the Playground

Neal

"The suits respond to your body and protects it. If you're in trouble it reacts and can protect you or provide you with enough power to get out of a bad situation. The thing is, if you're not in trouble, you have to convince it that you are. That's how I got over the fence. It's not an easy thing to explain but once you get the hang of it it does become easier."

"I don't think there's much else to explain. We shouldn't waste anymore time, lets go downstairs so you guys can try getting up to the roof."
    Player Registry link
    Characters:
    ____Tiriel
    {Board Dice Roller} [Roll=name]#d+#[/roll]