Bugbear in the Playground

Devil

Default Re: Serenity: Hard Rain Falling

Forgot the roll

Spoiler
    Show

Agility: (1d8)[5]
    Guns: (1d6)[6]
    Last edited by Sicarius; 2008-06-15 at 10:03 PM.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Elisabeth O'Neal

A scream comes from the gangplank above the door and Elisabeth ducks down dodging imaginary bullets.

She hears Rusty calling out for assistance and this inspires her to stand up again and look over, with wide eye's she calls back "I... I'm up here."
    Awesome avatar by Shades of Gray- check this out.

'Famous I don't know about. It's hard to be famous and alive. I just want to play music every day and hear someone say, 'Thanks, that was great, here's some money, same time tomorrow, okay?'- Terry Pratchett, Soul Music

3. - Top - End - #63

The Captain's alive, but barely so, or at least Rusty thinks so. There's almost no blood; lasers cauterize, leaving only steam and the smoking ruin of memories.

Keith starts laying down some suppressive fire out the back, shooting high, over the heads of the ragged soldiers backstepping toward the ship. "Move it, men, move it," someone's shouting over the battlefield din. "First company on the left Firefly, second on that ore hauler, third to the right Firefly!" The right Firefly - Siren's Joy.

Elisabeth can see rebel soldiers break out of the smoke, running full tilt toward the ships. Some of them seem to trip and fall, never to rise again, as the Alliance tanks roll on, dinosaur nightmares.

4. - Top - End - #64

Devil

Keith

"Come on, double-time it!" Keith shouts out ineffectively over the din of his assault rifle. Once he ran out of rounds, the enemy would have a few seconds to shoot down stragglers. It's at times like this that he wished he had a third arm to hold a pistol while reloading.

5. - Top - End - #65

Those with guns begin to lay down suppressing fire as the first soldiers stumble into the cargo bay. Two carrying a third, who missing a leg. A blind man being led by a bleeding man. Others take up positions at the edge of the main door, adding to the fire.

[OOC: If you're at the door, please make a perception check.]

6. - Top - End - #66
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Elisabeth O'Neal

Keith shouting makes her shake off and think again about her options 'If the captain is dead then were all going to be blowing in the winds'. She starts making her way down the catwalk and horribly aware she's puttting herself in the line of fire, she ducks down to get what little benifit of cover there is around.

'Famous I don't know about. It's hard to be famous and alive. I just want to play music every day and hear someone say, 'Thanks, that was great, here's some money, same time tomorrow, okay?'- Terry Pratchett, Soul Music

7. - Top - End - #67

More people are flooding on to the ship as Elisabeth makes her way down toward the Captain. From the open bay door you can see Lucky Gal, also boarding survivors. Suddenly, a stream of smoke flies from the mist into her open cargo bay. Flames leap out of the bay and the bridge windows of Lucky Gal shatter. Bodies fly.

Another streak of smoke darts out, right toward Siren's Joy.

8. - Top - End - #68
    Ogre in the Playground

"INCOMING! EVERYBODY DOWN!"

Rusty grabs everything he has and dives off to the side behind a crate. He desperately hoped it wasn't a seeker. He hated seekers. He'd seen his fair share of seekers during basic training.

Spoiler
    Show
    Is it possible for me to destroy the oncoming projectile with my Gilgamesh Shotgun?

9. - Top - End - #69

Spoiler
    Show
    Wouldn't be Serenity if you couldn't try.

Soldiers dive for the deck as a second missile slams into Lucky Gal, turning her into a fireball.

10. - Top - End - #70
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Elisabeth O'Neal

Elisabeth screams again and throws herself down making the catwalk clatter.

Spoiler
    Show
    good luck and good shooting, i really cant place what liz can do to help you... *bites his knuckes*

11. - Top - End - #71
    Ogre in the Playground

Grabbing his improved shotgun, Rusty quickly chambers shotgun slugs. Rolling to the far side of the cargo bay, he pops up and takes careful aim, making sure to track the trajectory of the oncoming missile. "This better work..." he thought to himself, and then squeezed the trigger.

"Gorram Shotguns!" He missed.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d6)[1] to hit the missile.
    (1d10)[6] for damage.

This better work... if I miss, I'm switching to my sniper rifle or possibly pistol. Hopefully the slug will detonate the missile. Erm. Guess not.
    Last edited by Neftren; 2008-07-02 at 07:21 PM.

12. - Top - End - #72

The missile continues to spiral in . . . .

Spoiler
    Show
    Don't forget your plot points . . . .

13. - Top - End - #73

Devil

Keith

"This better work..." Keith states to himself. He unleashes a burst of assault rifle fire at the warhead, hoping for a premature detonation.

Spoiler
    Show
    Agility: (1d8)[2]
    Guns: (1d6)[4]
    3 plot points: (1d6)[5]