New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default The Sunless Citadel IC

((OOC Thread))

All of you had received the urgent letter.

Dear Adventurer,
    I have heard of your deeds. You seem to be the right person for my job. Please come to Oakhurst- I will provide food and lodging while we discuss the matter.
    -Kerowyn Hercule

For whatever reason you had you pursued Kerowyn, traveling to this town of Oakhurst. You arrive just a few days before the Summer solstice, and the heat is starting to build up. You can see peasants counting their coins in the street, some pooling together money, they are planning on buying something important. A women dressed in fine robes, accompanied by a few guards, moves towards you smiling.
    "I am Kerowyn," she says, greeting you all. "If you would just come this way I will bring you to my office to discuss the reason I have brought you here."

So here we begin! So we have a few ways to go about this- Detailed conversation or just a character monologue- your choice.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Banned

Default Re: The Sunless Citadel IC

Risqar didn't seem all that festive. "I don't see why anyone is celebrating, so summer is coming, it happens every year, its nothing special being celebrated
    for something pointless, all thats going to happen is its going to be hot and stuffy for months then fall will come then winter where it will be cold and frigid for months, don't see the big deal"

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Torgan Glangyth, Clanggedin Cleric

Walking unhurriedly down the sandy road to the center of the village, each step creating a puff of dust, there is a figure dressed in the silver vestments of the battle priests of the darven God Clanggedin. Under the surcoat, the scales of some kind of armour shine in the midday light, and a massive waraxe - one a human would have trouble lifting with both hands - rests easily on his shoulder. By the amount of dust, you can guess that the dwarf is carrying a huge load, but his face - as far as it can be seen under the silvery helmet and dense black beard - shows no sign of tiredness, and his pace is constant.

Taking a look around, he quickly identifies Kerowyn, her fine robes easily setting her apart from the rest of the humans, and walks up to her. "May your days be peaceful. Froilain Hercule, I presume?", he asks in slightly accented common. After her consent, he continues "I have been sent from the Glangyth clan. The Mine leader received our message for help, and after a conclave, I was chosen to represent the clan. They bid me to asure you that, whilst I am unbloodied, I am prepared" His speech is somewhat formal, likely due to his lack of familiarity with common. Looking around, he spots a human as out of place as himself. Guessing he is most likely in town for the same reason, he approaches, in time to hear him say,

Quote Originally Posted by Trizap View Post
    "I don't see why anyone is celebrating, so summer is coming, it happens every year, its nothing special being celebrated
    for something pointless, all thats going to happen is its going to be hot and stuffy for months then fall will come then winter where it will be cold and frigid for months, don't see the big deal"
    "Not from around here, are you? Nor someone that depends on good weather to eat for the next year? Peasants - humans, particularly, but even elves and dwarves - always celebreate the coming summer when there is a good chance of harvest, because it means a year without danger of famine. They are simple folk, but they take hapiness where they find it." Torgen looks around for a second, and then continues,
    "However, in this case, there is more than that going on. Even in my clan we have heard of the wonderful apple of summersday of Oakhurst. Every year for many now they have bought it from goblins from nearby. Whomever eats the apple regains their health, no matter what ails them. There is but one a year, and goblins sell it to the highest bidder, so I imagine those peasants are happy they have a good chance".

"So, what brings you to Oakhurst, stranger? My temple received a call for help from Froilain Hercule, and I was chosen to help. My name is Torgan, initiate of Clanggedin's Faith, of the Glangyth clan" he finishes, putting down his axe and extending his hand upwards towards the elf.
    Last edited by Grey_Wolf_c; 2008-05-11 at 12:14 PM.
    Interested in MitD? Join us in MitD's thread.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    But really, the important lesson here is this: Rather than making assumptions that don't fit with the text and then complaining about the text being wrong, why not just choose different assumptions that DO fit with the text?
    Ceterum autem censeo Hilgya malefica est

4. - Top - End - #4
    Bugbear in the Playground

"Yep, the mystical bloody apple of Oakhurst. We go through this every bloody year."

Miles mutters as he steps out of the crowd near the duo.

"You'd think they'd come up with a better plan to get the thing... I mean, its harvested by goblins for Gargagos sake. We could probably just walk in and take the stupid thing instead of paying them for it, but no we've got to respect tradition."

He spits once before running an eye over the two strangers.

"So your the people the Lady decided were to tag along with me on this trip eh?"
    High Ref and Recruiter for the PvP Arena.

Characters for the Arena: || Snake || Yoshi || Todd

5. - Top - End - #5
    Banned

"oh me? I came here cause it gave me something to do, I've been traveling since I was 16, seeing the world, so when I got this letter, I figured hey it will give me something to do other than travel around, after all I didn't become a merc fer nothing, and as for eating, I either come up with a way to scrap up the money to get it or hunt for it in the wild pretty much, as for an apple that cures all ailments......that is harvested by goblins? thats like a demon being able to bring people back to life with his tears, the goblins must be making a ****load of cash from selling those...."

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mavian View Post
    "Yep, the mystical bloody apple of Oakhurst. We go through this every bloody year."

Miles mutters as he steps out of the crowd near the duo.

"You'd think they'd come up with a better plan to get the thing... I mean, its harvested by goblins for Gargagos sake. We could probably just walk in and take the stupid thing instead of paying them for it, but no we've got to respect tradition."

He spits once before running an eye over the two strangers.

"So you're the people the Lady decided were to tag along with me on this trip eh?"

"Well, the rumours I hear is that the "better plan" didn't go that well - I believe we're here to rescue some party of so-called "adventurers" that were trying to cut the middle man -or goblin, as the case may be- and that have not been heard from again. Besides, even if they are goblins, if they are the ones harvesting it, it is their place to sell it as they see fit."

Turning for a second towards the other stranger, he adds "And yes, they are indeed collecting big amounts every year, but not as much as you would expect. This is not a rich town, and the apple is not as well known beyond a few leagues and, of course, it is only one apple a year"

Turning back to the new stranger, he continues, "About your second question, I am here to help froilain Hercule. I will listen to what her troubles are, and then I will decide if I will be part of this. Will my presence be a problem?"

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Can I ask both of you for a bit of a description, and maybe to put your char names at the top of your posts? It will help me start telling everyone apart. Thanks.
    Last edited by Grey_Wolf_c; 2008-05-11 at 01:02 PM.
    But really, the important lesson here is this: Rather than making assumptions that don't fit with the text and then complaining about the text being wrong, why not just choose different assumptions that DO fit with the text?

7. - Top - End - #7

Kerowyn smiles at the recognition of the apple.
    "Buying this apple is more than tradition," she starts. "It can allow even our sickest to heal, and many a peasant can make gold off of it.
    "As for our business, there are goblins to the south. Following the Old road you will eventually come across a great ravine cut into the ground, and there is where the goblins are. Every once in a while they will raid a caravan, but they are fairly calm.
    "Recently two of my family members and some of their friends ventured to the ravine, looking to see what the goblins are doing there. It is rumored to be ancient ruins, and they planned on seeing if this was true.
    "They have yet to return, and I fear the worst. I will pay you each if you can return their family rings. I will pay you double for their safe return. Please stay the night here. Some of my merchants are leaving on a caravan tomorrow, and you can join them for passage to the ravine."

She begins to walk away, then stops and adds, "you will find lodging at the Ol' Boar Inn. I have already paid for your rooms and a nice dinner and breakfast. Here are a few maps for you."
    She hands you the maps and walks away.
    Spoiler
    Show

Last edited by expirement10K14; 2008-05-11 at 02:10 PM.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by expirement10K14 View Post
    Kerowyn smiles at the recognition of the apple.
    "Buying this apple is more than tradition," she starts. "It can allow even our sickest to heal, and many a peasant can make gold off of it.
    "As for our business, there are goblins to the south. Following the Old road you will eventually come across a great ravine cut into the ground, and there is where the goblins are. Every once in a while they will raid a caravan, but they are fairly calm.
    "Recently two of my family members and some of their friends ventured to the ravine, looking to see what the goblins are doing there. It is rumored to be ancient ruins, and they planned on seeing if this was true.
    "They have yet to return, and I fear the worst. I will pay you each if you can return their family rings. I will pay you double for their safe return. Please stay the night here. Some of my merchants are leaving on a caravan tomorrow, and you can join them for passage to the ravine."

She begins to walk away, then stops and adds, "you will find lodging at the Ol' Boar Inn. I have already paid for your rooms and a nice dinner and breakfast. Here are a few maps for you."
    She hands you the maps and walks away.

After listening carefully to her brief speach, Torgan, carefully stowed the map in his scroll organiser and, turning to the other two, adds "Well, a search and - hopefully - rescue. I am interested. I do need to make some arrangements, since we are leaving in the morning. Can I trust you have all you need? We should each have about a week worth of food - I can carry it for you if need be, but I'd rather not have to start raitioning if we can help it."

Then, Torgan takes leave and locates the village smith, and he tells him, "Master smith, I need to request a boon from you. I would like to spend tonight working at your smithy. I will do so for free, of course, and I am skilled enough for simple tasks - whether you want me to create horseshoes, or nails, or even stroke the fires. It is a form of meditation and purification that will help me face trials to come, and a special form of prayer, and I would be grateful if you allowed me to perform it at your smithy"

After getting an answer, Torgan returns to the other two strangers.

OOC @ expirement10K14:
    Spoiler
    Show
    If the smith agrees, Torgan will spend the night in a kind of meditation involving getting into the zone. He's not going to be the kind to simply pray, if he can find a place where he can work. Unless you object (or he refuses), of course.
    Last edited by Grey_Wolf_c; 2008-05-11 at 02:03 PM.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Banned

"eh, anyways m'names Risqar Seraci, traveling Duskblade, who are you two?"
    he asked, a bit gruffly.
    Last edited by Trizap; 2008-05-11 at 01:57 PM.

10. - Top - End - #10

Quote Originally Posted by Grey_Wolf_c View Post

After listening carefully to her brief speach, Torgan, carefully stowed the map in his scroll organiser and, turning to the other two, adds "Well, a search and - hopefully - rescue. I am interested. I do need to make some arrangements, since we are leaving in the morning. Can I trust you have all you need? We should each have about a week worth of food - I can carry it for you if need be, but I'd rather not have to start raitioning if we can help it."

Then, Torgan takes leave and locates the village smith, and he tells him, "Master smith, I need to request a boon from you. I would like to spend tonight working at your smithy. I will do so for free, of course, and I am skilled enough for simple tasks - whether you want me to create horseshoes, or nails, or even stroke the fires. It is a form of meditation and purification that will help me face trials to come, and a special form of prayer, and I would be grateful if you allowed me to perform it at your smithy"

After getting an answer, Torgan returns to the other two strangers.

OOC @ expirement10K14:
    Spoiler
    Show
    If the smith agrees, Torgan will spend the night in a kind of meditation involving getting into the zone. He's not going to be the kind to simply pray, if he can find a place where he can work. Unless you object (or he refuses), of course.
    The Smithy seems confused, but decides to let you use his smithy, and for any purpose you want.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground

"eh, anyways m'names Risqar Seraci, traveling Duskblade, who are you two?"
    he asked, a bit gruffly.

Having just returned, Torgen answers "As I said before, I am Torgan, initiate of Clanggedin's Faith, of the Glangyth clan", and then turns expectanctly towards the other human

12. - Top - End - #12

Miles

Reaching up to tip his hat towards the Half-elf and the Dwarf, Miles sketches a bow, his cloak flapping open to reveal two bandoleers of hammers across his chest.

"Name's Miles, last name's not really important."

Readusting his hat, he lets out a yawn.

"You guys know if anyone else is s'pposed to be joining us on our little romp?"

13. - Top - End - #13
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mavian View Post
    Miles

Reaching up to tip his hat towards the Half-elf and the Dwarf, Miles sketches a bow, his cloak flapping open to reveal two bandoleers of hammers across his chest.

"Name's Miles, last name's not really important."

Readusting his hat, he lets out a yawn.

"You guys know if anyone else is s'pposed to be joining us on our little romp?"

"I know not one way or another - maybe we should have asked Froilain - but I can only hope that we will have further help. If four people did not return, sending three is folly. I can hold my own against goblins, and you seem to know how to use those hammers, but I have never heard of a "duskblaid", so I cannot gauge how he will fare in battle. At this point, we are underpowered for this. We do have some time before sunset, though, so we may still be joined by further invited. In the mean time, we may want to walk around to gther some information about this ravine. Some here - particularly any ranchers or farmers whose ranges lay close to it may know some details, and it seems most of the surrounding population is here today"

Torgan act on this idea, mingling a bit with the people in the street and asking questions to see what rumours he picks up - he asks the people pooling money, and anyone that looks like they spend much of their time out in the fields. He is particularly interested on anything he doesn't already know about the apple, the ravine, and the people he is supposed to rescue - descriptions (physical and way of acting) would be particularly interesting. He does keep in sight of the two humans, just in case they want to talk to him.

OOC: @ Mavian
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'm going to asume that the cloak hides Miles' tail for the time being, unless you describe yourself otherwise.
    Last edited by Grey_Wolf_c; 2008-05-11 at 03:33 PM.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Banned

"Duskblade is cross between a wizard and a warrior, I can both cast spells and fight with my longsword and shield, can you do the same, dwarf?"

15. - Top - End - #15
    Titan in the Playground

"Duskblade is cross between a wizard and a warrior, I can both cast spells and fight with my longsword and shield, can you do the same, dwarf?"

Turning towards the hostile answer, Togan answers calmly, "Of course I can, since I channel the powers of Clanggedin. Except I prefer my waraxe to any sword, of course. The more pressing question, however, is why are you taking such a tone? Are duskblaids common? If I asked any of the people here, or any of the dwarves back in my clan, would any of them have heard of them? If they wouldn't - and I am fairly certain they wouldn't - why would you expect me to know about it? And why would I try and gauge the combat ability of something I do not know? And finally, who are you, stranger, that have no knowledge of the simple life, or the agents of Gods? Or of simple curtesy to those you have just met?"
    Last edited by Grey_Wolf_c; 2008-05-11 at 04:58 PM.

16. - Top - End - #16

Ulflinn:

Walking up behind the group, he says, "I don't know who he is, but my name's Ulflinn, adventuring wizard. It seems I'm a little late to this party, but I'm glad I made it since it sounds like someone needs to demonstrate that not all dwarves are as stuffy as this cleric is. Anyway, so what's the plan? If we're not starting immediately, I propose finding the nearest good inn; I'd be glad to find out more about all you over over a mug of good ale."
    "It's not like chess, where choosing to play black or white dictates your entire strategy. Also, chess doesn't have steam cannons."

17. - Top - End - #17
    Banned

Turning towards the hostile answer, Togan answers calmly, "Of course I can, since I channel the powers of Clanggedin. Except I prefer my waraxe to any sword, of course. The more pressing question, however, is why are you taking such a tone? Are duskblaids common? If I asked any of the people here, or any of the dwarves back in my clan, would any of them have heard of them? If they wouldn't - and I am fairly certain they wouldn't - why would you expect me to know about it? And why would I try and gauge the combat ability of something I do not know? And finally, who are you, stranger, that have no knowledge of the simple life, or the agents of Gods? Or of simple curtesy to those you have just met?"
    Risqar took a step toward the dwarf, his voice full of pain and darkness "I grew up in a town that was so ****ed up that the good neighborhoods was full of scammers, and the bad neighborhoods was full of murderers, the local guard there was nonexistent- all the criminals killed them, the entire town was run by a criminal organization, it was lawless, people died every day, any religious or moral people came in soon got out or died, now do you wonder why I don't know of any of that stuff? I left that town cause it was such a hellhole, and trust me, it would be pointless to go back there and try and save it, you couldn't, now do you wonder why?"

18. - Top - End - #18

Miles

"Whoa, settle down there partner, no need to start lashin out at each other before we've even had a beer together. Sure, your childhood may've been screwed up, but you can't be taken that out on people you've just met. Might cause one of them to be takin offense, and we wouldn't be wanting that, sides, how do you know that we ain't seen worse in our time on this here rock."

Miles takes a step forward between the dwarf and the half-elf and puts his arms out.

"So why don't we all just settle down a bit, and see if it looks like anyone else is going to be joinin our little herd, or if we've managed to track down all the stragglers."

19. - Top - End - #19
    Dwarf in the Playground

Silvis

While the others bicker and argue, no one notices a lithe elf enter the room and begin speaking to Kerowyn. His clothes are a strange blend of wild, exotic leather and more mundane cotton fabric. On his belt are two blades, a saber and a cutlass. Anyone who knows his way around a blade can see that these blades are freshly forged and have not shed blood. After a brief conversation with his employer, he takes his map and scribbles a short note which he tacks on the door. Afterwards, he bows to Kerowyn and exits.

The Note:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am Silvis. I will lend you my tracking skills and my swordarm. When you are all done squabbling, I shall await you all at the inn arranged for us by our employer.

As he exits the building, Silvis unhitches his horse and leads him over to the inn. He looks around at the various wares of the townsfolk. Everything seems so...shiny. Having never seen much metal in his entire life, the sheen of all the cutlery, tools and weapons seems like each person is holding a reflecting pool. Having only recently witnessed the overall quality that steel offers over bone and stone, he is both frightened and excited at the idea of facing foes with such quality weapons and armor.

As he arrives at the inn, Silvis hitches his horse and enters, awaiting the others in his room.
    Hope rides alone.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Banned

"I wouldn't strike out at him, I have no reason to, if the dwarf attacked me or some innocent yes I would attack and possibly kill him, I just wanted to make him understand"

21. - Top - End - #21

Ulflinn:
    "There really is no need for these silly arguments. If you need me, I'm going to go see what the elf is doing...."

He turns and also goes into the inn, intending to find Silvis.
    "It's not like chess, where choosing to play black or white dictates your entire strategy. Also, chess doesn't have steam cannons."

22. - Top - End - #22
    Titan in the Playground

"I wouldn't strike out at him, I have no reason to, if the dwarf attacked me or some innocent yes I would attack and possibly kill him, I just wanted to make him understand"

""The dwarf"? Is that meant as an insult, stranger? And unfortunately, no, I do not understand. So you grew up in a human city down in its luck. I see not how that would make me have heard of a duskblaid. I have never heard of such a thing, and I stand by my claim that I cannot gauge how useful you will be in combat by your description"

Torgan then goes back to gathering information from the people around

23. - Top - End - #23
    Titan in the Playground

""The dwarf"? Is that meant as an insult, stranger? And unfortunately, no, I do not understand. So you grew up in a human city down in its luck. I see not how that would make me have heard of a duskblaid. I have never heard of such a thing, and I stand by my claim that I cannot gauge how useful you will be in combat by your description"

Torgan then goes back to gathering information from the people around

After gathering as much rumours about the ravine, the goblins, the apple, the thefts of the apple seeds and whatever information he can get about the previous band of adventurers, Torgan goes back to Risqar, and says,
    "Excuse me, Risqar. I know we have not started out the best way imaginable. We are likely going to be companions for at least a few days, and I don't want the relationship marred by quick words at the onset. How about we mend things in the dwarven fashion? We can go to the inn, and I'll buy you the first round of your intoxicant of choice while you tell me exactly what a duskblaid is. Let it not be said I think you a bad warrior - which I do not, I assure you. I have some time before my night activities, plenty to at least get a few pints into my sorely dry belly. What say you?"
    Turning to the others, he adds, "Indeed, we should all go. Few things tie the intelligent races together as well as becoming slightly less intelligent by the non-juicious intake of alcohol!"

24. - Top - End - #24

Lets fast forward a bit......

Okay, it is morning, and you are all awoken by a knock on your door and a voice telling of breakfast. You all eventually come out and go down to the main room of the inn, and are shocked by the site.

A large table is set up, and a full continental breakfast sits upon it. Kerowyn waits, smiling and greeting each of you as you come down.

"Let's have something to eat," she starts. "I don't want you adventuring on an empty stomach. This will also give me a chance to meet all of you."

25. - Top - End - #25

"well what a duskblade is....well its hard to explain since I learned how to be one by self training myself from a book entitled How to become a Duskblade see a Duskblade is kind of like this: you can fight with any conventional weapon, in light flexible armor with a shield, ok? but you can also cast spells with all this on you, spell that are geared towards battle like True Strike, without worrying of getting the hand signs wrong cause all non-cleric spellcasters have to making particular hand signs,armor kinda screws these hands signs up, might cause spell failure, Duskblades don't have to worry about that, we can cast these spells with armor on, and wield any conventional weapon, and duskblades are little tougher than normal wizards, more durable, so thats how Duskblades are well duskblades, but thing is we are not the best fighters or the best spellcasters, but the trade-offs are worth it."
    Please change this, soon. It brakes the fourth wall quite a few times, and is really not appropriate.
    PLOT
    Okay, so you guys are setting off on your new adventure. You all say goodbye to Kerowyn and the others that enjoyed breakfast with you. You are all then brought to a cart and prepare yourselves for the open road.
    After about two days of travel and camping the caravan stops in the middle of the road. Two guards approach your cart.
    "Well folks," one, a dwarf, speaks with an odd accent, "this is where ye get off. The rift is abou' a hunnerd feet nort o' hare. Good luck, ye may be needan it soon enough."
    With that you are let off the carriage, and begin your short hike north. After a short hike you come to a dark ravine. Several broken pillars jut from the earth where the ravine widens and opens into something more like a deep, yet narrow, canyon. Two pillars stand straight, but many lean against the sloped earth. More yet are broken, and seven seem to have fallen into the darkness below. A few similar pillars are visible across the ravine. A few remains of campfires lie about, and next to the ravine is a knotted rope, attached to one of the pillars, descends into the ravine. You can also faintly make out hand- and foot-holds carved into the ravines walls.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Titan in the Playground

With that you are let off the carriage, and begin your short hike north. After a short hike you come to a dark ravine. Several broken pillars jut from the earth where the ravine widens and opens into something more like a deep, yet narrow, canyon. Two pillars stand straight, but many lean against the sloped earth. More yet are broken, and seven seem to have fallen into the darkness below. A few similar pillars are visible across the ravine. A few remains of campfires lie about, and next to the ravine is a knotted rope, attached to one of the pillars, descends into the ravine. You can also faintly make out hand- and foot-holds carved into the ravines walls.

Torgan takes a look around, particularly checking out the architecture, in case there is anything particularly obvious (to a dwarf) - architecture kind, manufacturing, reasons for the decay, etc. He also takes a look at the rope - is it frayed? has it got moss? or has it been there just a few days?. Finally, he makes a rough estimate of deepness of the ravine. Does the rope reach all the way to the bottom?

Note @ expirement10K14
    Spoiler
    Show
    Also, did Torgan learn anything from his asking around at the town?

27. - Top - End - #27
    Banned

Please change this, soon. It brakes the fourth wall quite a few times, and is really not appropriate.
    PLOT
    Okay, so you guys are setting off on your new adventure. You all say goodbye to Kerowyn and the others that enjoyed breakfast with you. You are all then brought to a cart and prepare yourselves for the open road.
    After about two days of travel and camping the caravan stops in the middle of the road. Two guards approach your cart.
    "Well folks," one, a dwarf, speaks with an odd accent, "this is where ye get off. The rift is abou' a hunnerd feet nort o' hare. Good luck, ye may be needan it soon enough."
    OOC: there, deleted it, but I dislike it a little that you artificially sped up the plot so I couldn't answer Torqan properly, so unless you want Risqar being unable to explain what a duskblade is to become a running gag or something,
    I need to be able to answer him in some way.

28. - Top - End - #28

OOC: there, deleted it, but I dislike it a little that you artificially sped up the plot so I couldn't answer Torqan properly, so unless you want Risqar being unable to explain what a duskblade is to become a running gag or something,
    I need to be able to answer him in some way.
    OOC: That wasn't so you couldn't answer him, it was to speed up the game as no one had posted for a day. I want to try to keep it moving so everyone is interested. Just post an answer here.

29. - Top - End - #29

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show

I was just waiting for someone to spackle the 4th wall back together.

"So it looks like we're to be going down eh? Well, as they say... The first step is always the hardest."

Miles peers into the ravine for a bit before reaching into his cloak and pulling out a hammer in each hand. Turning back to face the party, he grins before stepping backwards off the cliff.

"Ya'll ready for some fun?"

@Expirement
    Spoiler
    Show

I'm going to activate my once a day Feather Fall ability when I see the ground, to land softly

30. - Top - End - #30
    Banned

"fun, heh, if thats what you call jumping off a cliff, I call it suicide"