Pixie in the Playground

HalflingRangerGuy

Default Azarash

heres where the game estarts.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Pixie in the Playground

HalflingRangerGuy

Default Re: Azarash

Gra'alk- the floor boords are wet with blood, and your hands too. behind you, next to the door lies the corpse of an orc, his eyes now empty of life, his neck teared apart from what semed to have been a wild animal. in his hand a heavy iron mace, splatered in its owners blood. he wears ragged old closes, and from the bone neckles you know hes part from the skull crush clan, he was far away from his land, against the wall lies the young Human woman, her face half covered with blood, her sobs barely audible. she is deffinitly not from here, an outsider. the spot from where her arm used tu be is now eplace by a thick pool of blood. you have heard that there where some one around Azarash's territor, you found a Young Human "Infecting" holow ground, that day, you followed him here. but he was nowhere to be found in the small cabin. The Skull Crusher didnt see you coming, the Human girl didnt strugle to much, a bash to the head and an arm chopped off later, and she had stopped screaming. the place smells of smoke and blood.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

HalflingRangerGuy

Bikou- you know that Elven pisions are not good on Humans, you have of humans getting gutted in their sleep, with sharped peaces of wood. you havent ben able to close an eye in almost two days, and you dont know hom much later you might survive. the cell is prety big, enoughf to hold 50 people or more, and it seems prety small with only 10 old starving prisioners and a bunch of younger elves. you are not shure how long you have been here. or how long you will be there. chances are, no one ealse cares. the gate is separated from the iron door by a drwa bridge.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Dwarf in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

I finish off the human woman and then search her corpse before laying it in the sun to rot. I also search the orc. I then bury the orc and give a loud war cry in his honor.

(I'd roll my search checks but rpg web profiler seems to be down and I can't get to my character sheets.)

5. - Top - End - #5
    Pixie in the Playground

HalflingRangerGuy

Killsauce- a strong blow to the neck brakes bone and tears flesh, the blood shoots out into the floor, and you can hear her gurgle with her own blood, a short gasp captures your atention. you stand still and sharpen your senses,you try to smell something ealse than the thick smell of blood, you smell swet and orine, the stench of fear, your eyes search savagely through the room, you can almost hear the scared beating heart, something is breathing fast behind the wall.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Pixie in the Playground

HalflingRangerGuy

Exclamation Re: Azarash

Ellina- you walk your way down the palace front door, the day looks good, but a storm seems to be on its way, the cool winds of the eastern sea inspire you with confidence, your godess is watching you. you walk under the Entrance arch, a magnificent peace of Architecture, one of the few surviving peaces of the old city, its intrincate design is tipical of Ahnar Im, the Architect responsable of making Roke the most beautiful Human City.

will continue...

7. - Top - End - #7
    Dwarf in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

I look for a door to the room with the heavy breathing and go threw if I find one.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Barbarian in the Playground

Ellina admires the architecture as she passes. She has always loved her home town of Roke. Too bad she can't stay at the palace anymore. She looks around her.
    Just remember - yelling "Who wrote this ****?!" at the top of your lungs is a normal and accepted part of the editing process.

The wizard who reads a thousand books is powerful. The wizard who memorises a thousand book is insane.

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by FF Fanboy
    Undead have quasi-feelings, too!
    Thanks to kpenguin for the excellent avatar.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Pixie in the Playground

HalflingRangerGuy

Killsauce- the sound seems to be coming from behind the wall. almost directly behind the human woman. the wall is made out of wood, old and dry.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Pixie in the Playground

HalflingRangerGuy

Ellina- you walk under the arch and enter the cityes rich and financial district. plage with garderns and fountains. the floor made of the most esquisite designs, there is some people moving around the streets, not as many as in the banquets thrown by the king, but more than the usual trafic inside the Palace walls, farther down the road there seems to be more people movement and sound, the scent of exotic spices, and the colors of the silk robes worn by the citisens and the merchants alike. you hear people preaching out to the crowds, while standing on speaker posts. from the main road seems to branch off a laberinth of alleys, and you start to feel unsure about yourself, the wold outside seems to be so big, even bigger that the kings palace, and its gardens combined, and a lot more confusing and scary. you keep on walking through the main road slowly and with causion, while still extasiated by all the new things that you are discovering every single second.

"The Trecherous King Berath should be hanged for his sins agains the Kingdom of Sierra" preaches a man into the crowd, "he has alowd the Heretic Anakics into our kingdom, to sell our souls to the pits of Rath"

a crowd has congregated around him and listenes to him intently, meanwhile around them the market continues at its normal rithm. the slaves and wifes bartering for the weekly groceries, and the merchants almost chanting out their goods and prices, making all kind of primises, "try here the best Hummus of all the empire" cries a merchant while trayng to call atention to its small tent, filled with foods and spices.

"We shall stand agains this infidel!" yells the preacher to its followers, "before the past repeats itself again, and owr sity lies in ruins once more"

someone bumps into you, a man dressed in black with a heavy dark detailed with dark red borders on its sleeves. something in him calls your atention. as if you could see something inside of him that no one ealse could. the man pays no atention to yo and keeps on moving through the crowd.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlackDragon

(I claim indigo) Bikou is shaking from lack of sleep and paranoia sitting on the cold ground unless i'm chained then be suspended from the wall.
    Last edited by Hybasha; 2008-05-31 at 08:17 AM.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Dwarf in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

I kick a hole in the wall and begin tearing the wood apart with my bare hands until the hole is large enough to step through. I then look around.

(1d20+3)[10] <-strength check if necessary
    (1d20-2)[10] <-spot if necessary

13. - Top - End - #13
    Pixie in the Playground

HalflingRangerGuy

Bikou you are not tied down. you are just sitting in the cold hard floor. wall against the wall, and blood shot eyes wide open. a group of young elves are wispering in a sircle. not to far from you. you try your best to listen to whats going on, after all. your life could be on the line.

"Ofcourse im shure!", wispers agrily one of the elves that seems to be the boss. "I saw the light and Im not going to be staying here any longer, all we need is one more."

"one more?" asked a skinny companion, "why the heck do we need one more .Isn't it the less the better?"

"do you want to get out or not?" barked back the leader "all you need to know is that we are going to need one more person to get out... if hes youn even better"

the youngest one in the group peekes out from the reunion and looks at you.
    "what about that Human?"
    "a Human? Cm on there has to be something better out here. plus a Human in here is better that a human out there..."said the skinny one, after a few seconds of receaving blank looks from his partners, he talks again defensibely "I dont want to be held responsable for the release of a human rat! who knows what kind of wretched crime he might have comited!, I mean just look at him! the guys a mess!"
    the whole group looks at you for a second and keeps quiet.

"Its not like you havent done any thing in your life." replayd the young one deffending his candidate to partnership. "plus whats with you and your morality all of a suden?"

"the human will do" cut them off the boss "he seems tender enoughf"

14. - Top - End - #14
    Pixie in the Playground

HalflingRangerGuy

Killsauce- as soon as your feet goes through the wall, it is receaved by a strident shriek of fear. your claws tear through the dry wood like paper. you see a human cub crawling away down the wall.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlackDragon

Bikou looks at the three thinking if he can trust elfs or anybody after being locked in this place but after hearing the part of the one who seems to be incharge say they want him for a breakout all he can do is nod to them acknowledging he's willing to co-opperate.
    Last edited by Hybasha; 2008-06-03 at 12:38 PM.

16. - Top - End - #16

(I claim Green.)

Ellina follows the strange man through the crowd, trying to get close enough to grab his attention (or his sleeve).
    Just remember - yelling "Who wrote this ****?!" at the top of your lungs is a normal and accepted part of the editing process.

The wizard who reads a thousand books is powerful. The wizard who memorises a thousand book is insane.

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Dwarf in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

I pick the cub up by his shirt coller(btw I claim blue).

"What happened here pink!!? Tell me and your end shall be a swift and painless one"

18. - Top - End - #18

Ellina makes a lunge for the man's arm, if she can.

Spoiler
    Show
    Grapple Check: (1d20)[18]