New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Troll in the Playground

Devil

Default Re: Fire and Brimstone

Take 10 (for 22) to dismantle the computer to get at the hard drive and then leads the way out.
    GNU Terry Pratchett

2. - Top - End - #92
    Orc in the Playground

Aequitas

The assault rifle spits out more hollow-point rounds at the zombie, not caring how much damage he does to the physical form. The spirit has long-since left the body, so all he was doing was making ground beef.

Spoiler
    Show
    attack - (1d20+13)[20]
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Thanks for making connections between friends come to life.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Bugbear in the Playground

The remaining zombie becomes chowder at the combined assault, slumping to the floor. The hard drive comes out pretty well, and, by assuming you lead the way out, you ascend the stairs to the main room- and the vault, that has been smashed open, leaving all kinds of goodies scattered about. These are including any profile items and an extra set of clothes for each of you. Apparently they robbed your houses- looks like they've been planning this a long time.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Orc in the Playground

Aequitas

Sighing, he waves his hand and his belongings disappear. He walks around and scours the room for anything useful before moving over to his brother and waiting for the others to finish their business.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Thanks for making connections between friends come to life.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Ogre in the Playground

Michael gathers his sword and whatever else he can carry, then proceeds to the exit outlined on the map.

((I like the new avatar Tich. Did you know that the original version of Land of Confusion was done by Genesis in the 80's?))
    The Swallowfield Children - Stredexon Intwisca

6. - Top - End - #96
    Barbarian in the Playground

Dr. Clark O'Neil

After blasting the zombie, Clark holds his head in his hands. "That's going to take some getting used to, he says quietly.

In the vault he gathers his things. "My car keys are here. I wonder if that means my car is still here too?
    "We should definitely be more careful now, especially since something smashed this door like that."
    Gamer avatar by kpenguin. I love the tiny little game pad belt.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Bugbear in the Playground

((Thanks. Yeah, I did. Phil Collins, who knew? But its a lot softer, I enjoy the Disturbed version a lot more. But the Genesis version is still far superior to the In Flames version.))

You all gather up your items in a timely manner. This part of the complex seems remarkably devoid of dead bodies, and you are not sure whether thats a good thing or a bad thing. An enraged howl reaches your ears and maybe some of you think you should wait on the rest of the team before proceeding.