New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Team Kurina: The Hunt for the Red Shinobi!

"Then let's do it." Kyoshin stands to his full height, and re-shoulders his bag so that it won't shake around as much.
    Spoiler
    Show
    BladeofObliviom said:
    I've only seen a character at anything resembling this level of absurdity thrive exactly once, and he/she/what-the-jongo had the advantage of being written by Gengy, who I look up to as a writer.

"What-the-Jongo?"
    Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
    That way, you'll be a mile away, and have their shoes!

Got me a Real Job™ (yay!). Still busy (boo!).
    ~avatar by myself

2. - Top - End - #122
    Titan in the Playground

The Police Station

Finding the police station and getting inside is fairly easy given that you were being waited on. The receptionist points you toward the police chief's office, which is open and contains the waiting man. His mask is as immobile as before as his first question breaks the tentative silence. "Where is Ikuyo?"

3. - Top - End - #123
    Halfling in the Playground

And so sighed a unofficial and unwanting leader of the team. Not that she feels her team mates aren't acting fast enough, she just can't let things hang. She'd be happy to take a back seat. But Kyoshin can't make a choice, and Shunrai has the choice making prowess of a sledge hammer. An angry sledge hammer.

Her hands went behind her back in a parade rest. Taking a few seconds to compose herself. One of her worries vanishes at the short sentence from the chief. "We had found very, very little evidence. What we did find was telling the attacker had made it outside the city gates." If he didn't know where Ikuyo was, that means ANBU hadn't found Ikuyo's body. If there ever really was an Ikuyo to have a body. "Ikuyo was acting oddly, but seemed to know where to go. He went on ahead, but told us not to tell anyone but you this." She shrugs.
    Last edited by AlienRat; 2008-08-06 at 07:07 PM. Reason: spell check!
    Procrastination will one day get its due as an art form. I plan to be it's Michelangelo. - Millie

4. - Top - End - #124
    Titan in the Playground

Police Chief

The raccoon-mask remains stoic and unforgiving as Natsumi gives her report. "Oddly? What do you mean by that?"

5. - Top - End - #125

"He jumped out of a window? Unless that's a common thing around here, then I take back that comment." Natsumi shrugs, it was dry humor. She liked it, but doesn't really expect the chief to. "Like he was suspicious of everyone."
    Last edited by AlienRat; 2008-08-08 at 08:04 PM.
    Procrastination will one day get its due as an art form. I plan to be it's Michelangelo. - Millie

6. - Top - End - #126
    Titan in the Playground

Police-Chief

"Hmm. That is very odd. Do you have any insight into why he was acting so strangely?"

7. - Top - End - #127

Natsumi sighs. "Aside from the 'everyone I've run into today is odd' mind set. No, Sir." She takes a deep breath then continues. "Since I'm a medically trained ninja not detective trained. I could hazard to guess stress, and or lack of sleep, being common causes."
    Last edited by AlienRat; 2008-08-09 at 10:16 PM.