New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Infinite Eye IC

1. - Top - End - #31
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Infinite Eye IC

Vex

"Assassin? Whoa now I'm no assassin... Wait master? So you're the ones I'm suppose to be meeting with?" Vex asks, visibly relaxing just a bit.
    The Emperor Protects

Go Here! Please? Me love you long time.

Of course you can click here and I explode.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Bugbear in the Playground

"Not an assassin? Then what, a thief? Little better, and of what use to the Holy Inquisition?" Ubangi is half out of his seat before he realizes he is loosing his temper and catches himself. "Er... My apologies, friend servant, I am Kondolo Ubangi." The big feral pauses to dip his fingers in a small saucer of blue grease paint before offering a hand to the new comer.
    xkcd-atar by happyturtle
    Awesome sigitars by Abardam and Mysticaloctopus
    ----
    Spoiler
    Show

The collaborative homebrew setting I'm working on: Nutopia

3. - Top - End - #33
    Dwarf in the Playground

Vex

"The names Vex. How do you do?" Vex asks casually as he shakes the feral worlder's hand. "Quiet a grip you have. As for what I am, I like to think of myself as a private entrepreneur. Just because I know how to walk amongst the shadows doesn't mean that I am any less unworthy to preform His will."

Vex sits down next to the two men, facing the door.
    The Emperor Protects

4. - Top - End - #34

"Well then, friend Vex, friend Uskarl, let us pray that our venture is successful. I am confident that we can uncover what goes on here." Ubangi signs the Aquila before continuing, "As I traveled here I noticed that the hive seems to be in a state of ill repair. I must admit, I have little experience with these, "constructs", what have you observed?"
    xkcd-atar by happyturtle
    ----
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #35
    Dwarf in the Playground

Vex

"From what I've heard, thats nothing new about hives. They always seem to be tearing down old things and putting up newer things. I also ran into some dealers on my way here. Seems to be a lot of different groups trafficking drugs."
    Vex says calmly, keeping his senses alert.
    The Emperor Protects

6. - Top - End - #36
    Troll in the Playground

Urskarl

Urskarl snorts loudly. Disrepair? Drugs? I would find it strange if that wasn't what was going on. The new stuff is a tad odd, but its not unheard of for some noble or other to try and look good by fixing up the poor mans streets. What I find odd, is how few people there are. We aren't down THAT far, there should be more people. And another thing, there are tons of refugees down at the local church area, and I heard from one of the priests about a sort of lockdown because of an epidemic. Now, while thats not unheard of, it strikes me as a bit odd. Plus Urskarl shifts his eyes one way or another I haven't seen any evidence of gangers around. I got the idea that the local priests don't really like gangers, but still they'd be around somewhere, unless the priesthood is a lot more militant than it looks. Urskarl shifts back and crosses his beefy arms, his necklace of teeth dangling from his neck. He picks a little at his newest replacement, waiting for a response.
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

7. - Top - End - #37

At the mention of gangers Ubangi perks up, "I may be able to provide some insight there. On my way here I stopped at the hotel bar and was accosted by two feral worlders like myself. By their manner of dress and stance I assume they were hired protection for a man who appeared to be a well off local. One of them pulled me aside and stated that he "Noticed I didn't have a gang" and suggested that not finding one would be dangerous "especially here". They both bore identical tattooing, affiliation to a gang I gather. Perhaps the criminal element in the refinery is far more organized than is usual?" he pauses for a moment, casting a meaningful glance at the package on the table before continuing. "Our master provided me with a contact who can provide me with adequate cover, as long as we are here I may well need to appear affiliated with one gang or another. If only not to draw suspicion."
    Last edited by Verruckt; 2008-06-21 at 12:13 PM.
    xkcd-atar by happyturtle
    ----
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #38
    Dwarf in the Playground

Vex

"Hmm..." Vex says in a low voice as he takes in everything that was just said. "Gang wars, Drugs, Lack of Citizens, A Quarantine. Has anyone been able to find out the specifics of this quarantine?"
    The Emperor Protects