Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Angel in the Playground Moderator

Default When the Cicadas Cry - Game Thread

When the Cicadas Cry

Quote Originally Posted by Eiko Shimamiya
    "When you turned around...
    ...whose face was behind you?"

"You buried your claws into the night...
    ...you shredded the darkness."

"The raindrops become drops of blood,
    running down my cheek.
    since you no longer have a place
    that you can return home to...

Take hold of this finger, my finger,
    I'll take you away with that finger.

Where the Cicadas cry in the forbidden forest,
    there is no turning back."

Original Version
    "...I don't want to die."

Five years later, Small Village Hinamizawa, Japan,
    June, Showa Year 58 (1982)

The school bell rang around mid-day in Hinamizawa and the children cheered as they left the building. It was a tiny school, with only one class and fifteen students in it of different ages, but it was a nice, warm feeling of familiarity.

Keichii walked out of the school happily. His friends, Mion, Shion, Rena, Satoko and Rika all walked with him. The friends walked home together talking about the day and the games they would play. The Watanagashi summer festival was also part of the conversation, but Keichii payed little attention to it.

It had been one month since he had moved to Hinamizawa and he had already made several friends. The village had a clean air that was hard to find anywhere else. The days went by quietly.

Satoko and Rika were the first to depart, since they lived together. Later on, Shion and Mion left Rena and Keiichi to walk alone.

"Did you have fun today?" asked Rena.

"A lot," said Keichii. "It's almost sad, having to go home."

"Oh. In that case... would you like to go elsewhere with me?"

"Huh? Where?"

"It's not far. Come on!"

The "place" Rena had been referring to turned out to be a dump. Keichii eyed it curiously, then stared at Rena as she made her way down the piles of trash.

"It's a pile of treasures!" Rena claimed as she ran to the newest pile.

"Hey! Wait for me!"

"You can wait here if you want, Keichii-kun." And then she ran out of sight.

"Fine, then..." He lay down for a few minutes on a pile of rubble. For a few minutes nothing happened, then a man with a camera walked by. Surprised, Keichii got up.

"I'm sorry! I must have scared you!"

"A little! Isn't it somewhat rude to take pictures without asking for permision first?"

"Apologies. My name is Tomitake. I take pictures of wild birds, so I usually don't ask for permision. Are you from Hinamizawa?"

"Yeah, I guess you could say that."

"Keichii-kun! I'm sorry for making you wait! I'll be right there!"

"Oh, you came with a friend... What is she doing there among the garbage?"

"Who knows? Maybe she's checking to see if the corpse she tore apart is still there," said Keichii sarcastically.

Tomitake looked at the ground gravely. "They say it was... a horrible crime. I heard they still haven't found one of the arms."

"...huh? WHAT???"

"Well, I'll be off, before you kick me out of here. Nice meeting you."

Tomitake left. Keichii watched him go with a blank expresion on his face.

Day 1 begins and ends in 57 hours. (So that I can update at midnight every second day.)
    Last edited by Haruki-kun; 2008-06-04 at 12:22 AM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Angel in the Playground Moderator

Default Re: Higurashi: When the Cicadas Cry - Game Thread

Player List:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Aemoh
    Atreyu the masked llama
    B-Man
    Banjo1985 Removed
    bayar
    Bitzeralasis Auto-lynched, Day 5
    Cult of the Raven Lynched, Day 4
    CultDoctor
    CurlyKitGirl Killed, Night 6
    Dallas-Dakota
    Emperor Demonking Lynched, Day 2, raised, night 2, killed, night 3.
    Face of Evil Killed, night 2.
    Fleeing Coward Killed, Night 5.
    Freshmeat_ Killed, Night 1.
    Ganurath Lynched, Day 7.
    GAThraawn Auto-lynched, day 4.
    Griever Auto-lynched, day 3.
    hap hazard Auto-Lynched, Day 5.
    I'm da Rogue! Auto-lynched, Day 5.
    Kojiro Kakita
    Mordokai Killed, night 2.
    Mr. Silver Auto-lynched
    Murska
    Nexus-R.C._Mina Auto-lynched, Day 4.
    onasuma
    Raiser_B1ade Lynched, Day 3
    Rayzin Auto-lynched, Day 3
    Saint Nil
    Shadowcaller
    xNadia
    Yoritomo Himeko Lynched, Day 5.
    Zombie Pixe

The Roles

The Outsiders
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Commander (Alpha): Scries as a Villager

The Minions: Basic Wolf Role. Scries as Outsider.

The Lab Researcher (Devil): Can scry one person each night. Scries as Devil.

That Shady Guy: Will “Kidnap” a player and keep him/her suspended from the game for two days or until either the player or the Shady Guy dies. If this person has night actions, they will be unusable for the duration of his/her captivity. The Shady Guy may release the player if s/he so desires, in order to capture a new one. The Shady Guy may only kidnap one person at a time, and he won’t be told what role that person has. The person still counts for the villager total, though. The person who was kidnapped is NOT allowed to post announcing what happened. Posting while being captive for ANY REASON AT ALL will be consider cheating and get the player disqualified.

The Villagers:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Villager: The Standard Villager Role.

Council of Elders (Masons): The elders, who govern the village via the council and know and trust each other well.

Hanyű Furude (Necromancer): Can bring a player back from the dead once every third night. If a villager is brought back, there is a chance s/he might join the minions. However, if a Minion, the Commander, the Researcher, or the Shady Guy are brought back by chance, they will return as Minions (Their Role will turn to Minion no matter what they were).

Rika Furude (Seer): Often referred to as the re-incarnation of the village protector spirit, she knows who each and every one of the villagers is. She can scry one player every night.

Satoko Houjo: The details of this role will be PM'd to the player with the role.

Rena Ryűgu (Sniper): She may attempt to kill one person every second night, with 50% chance of success.

Mion and Shion Sonozaki (Lovers): Identical twins, and daughters of the Sonozaki Family, one of the three main families. If one of the twins dies, the other one will kill herself in her despair. If she is lynched, the other twin’s death will be announced at night in order to prevent revealing her role.

Keichii Maebara (Fool): As paranoid as he could possibly be. Keiichi sees things the way he imagines them to be, not the way they truly are.

Agent Oishii (Baner): Detective Oiishi. He uses police force to protect people at night. Cannot protect himself.

The Rules

Rule 1:
    DO NOT under any circumstance reveal your role to a dead player. If you are a dead player, please do not attempt to interfere in the game.

Rule 2:
    No asking for Role PM's. All role PM's were copied and pasted directly from the rules as they are.

Rule 3:
    Everyone votes for someone to lynch on each day phase. Votes must be done in red text like this. If a vote is not done in red text, it will not be counted, even if it says "Hey, Haruki, I'm voting for X." The opposite holds true, as well. Votes that say "I'm totally NOT voting for X" where X is red will be counted as votes. Please do not use Red for anything else.

Rule 4:
    Not voting for two Day Phases in a row will result in the player being killed (known as an auto-lynch.) However, if for some reason you won't be able to get online, PM me or post in the thread saying so, we can work something out.

Rule 5:
    Your role is only known to you and to me. Your Role is your own responsibility, and if you let it slip to others, I am not responsible for what happens.

Role-Playing Guide
    Spoiler
    Show
    In case you want to RP according to the franchise or simply according to Japanese Folklore, I include this guide. You do not have to follow it if you don't want to. RP is free.

Japanese Honorifics:
    Japanese people show their respect for each other by attaching honorific titles to their names. People who refer to each other without titles are either relatives, husband and wife, or VERY close friends. Referring to people without titles in any other case can sound rude or obnoxious.

-san: The general title, used for both, men and women.

-kun: This title is used to refer to young men, like Keichii. In some cases, it can be used for women, too, but it would be complicated to explain, so simply assume it is for men.

-chan: Used for girls. However, it can also be used by a girl to refer to a boy she's close to, a boy she's dating, or in general to refer to little kids, even if they're boys. It can also be used to refer to pets. Overall, it is used to denote a sense of childish cuteness.

-sama: Title of utmost respect, used for one's superiors, like a lord or someone you respect a lot. Spirits are usually referred to with this title, like Oyashiro-sama.

-sensei: Usually, refers to one's teacher, but it's also used to refer to people of a certain profession, like a doctor.

Hinamizawa:
    Hinamizawa is a small village with an even smaller population. Mostly a farming village. However, they do have electricity at this point in time, phone lines, television, etc.

Details regarding RP and narration will be added to this post as I see fit.
    Last edited by Haruki-kun; 2008-07-26 at 01:17 AM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Higurashi: When the Cicadas Cry - Game Thread (Please move to structured)

A rustling wind blows through the quiet streets of Hinamizawa. A young boy looks out his bedroom window.

I'm bored.

Little did he know how quickly that would end.
    Spoiler
    Show

Look upon the Goddess and rejoice!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespe Ratavo View Post
    Curly, . . . you are not only made of epic win and not fail, but you are officially the greatest shipper of all time
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Mr. Scruffy is all knowing; he doesn't believe in squid bones, so neither should you!
    Bathatars!Blog!

4. - Top - End - #4
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Higurashi: When the Cicadas Cry - Game Thread (Please move to structured)

The old farmer person guy worked day and not night on his fields of rice. It was his living, to work day and not night. Sowing the seeds, tending the fields, gathering the crops, and whatever other stuff old farmer peoples did was his life. Being a farmer was all that he did — or at least that's what the villagers knew. All throughout the town of Hinamizawa, the old farmer person was known for his perseverance, temperance, and compassion.

Of course, he could be insane at times. But that was just the flaw of the generic old farmer man guy person dude. Everyone has to have a flaw, eh?
    ·Bitzeralisis·

5. - Top - End - #5
    Orc in the Playground

"Hmm another day," the man thought to himself. "Another day spent in this village." Stretching his legs, he got out of bed and began preparing himself a bowl of miso soup.
    "Stand together men, for we are the only defenders of this glade until spring arrives, heralding the return of our Lord and the Wild Hunt," Relar Sorin, Lord of the Tower of Eternal Winter and Eternal Guard Leader

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: When the Cicadas Cry - Game Thread (Please move to structured)

A masked man walks into the clearing next to the tiny village of Hinamizawa, humming contentedly to himself.

"Ah solitude...I like it."

He sits down under a tree at the edge of the clearing, still humming a strange little offbeat tune. He takes a small set of pipes from his pack and begins to play them lightly, the flighty melodies mingling seemlessly with the light breeze through the trees. It seems to soothe him, he closes his eyes, just enjoying the music.

"The melody sounds better here, I'm glad I came."

The man looks up and notices a small boy in the window of a house on the outskirts of the village. He gives him a friendly wave before starting to play again.

((point at Raiser B1ade))
    Last edited by banjo1985; 2008-06-03 at 06:15 AM.

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

7. - Top - End - #7
    Firbolg in the Playground

Kobold

That depends on who is hearing the song... said a voice coming from the tree branches. Lying on one branch there was a young man (about 20 years old).

You might want to take it to a craftsman to have a look at it, it sounds...out off tune. Getting up on his feet, he stretches a bit before sitting down on said branch.

So, new here, are you ?
    **** Photobucket ; RIP avatars

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ogre in the Playground

The masked man looks up, startled, then smiles uncertainly.

"You think so? There's always been something slightly off about these pipes, the artificer gave them to me for free because he said they were defective. But I've always liked the slightly off0tune timbre the imperfections give the music that comes out."

The man nods, placing his pipes back in his pack.

"Indeed I'm new here, I'm new almost everywhere I go. I'm a traveller, and this sleepy little place somehow just called out to me. My name is Areshi."

Areshi stands and gives a small bow before sits under the tree once more.

"Are you a musician too, stranger-san?"

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

9. - Top - End - #9

Kobold

The man returned the bow with his head. Nah. I am not into music. That was only my opinion. My name is Mataro. Nice to meet you, Areshi-san.

Yeah, this place can be too quiet sometimes, but appearances can be decieving. He proceeds to stare for a moment at the sky. Anyway, are you going to stay here for a while?

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ogre in the Playground

With a long, low groan the man slowly pushed himself up to a sitting position. Given that he had been lying on the small hill overlooking the village this would have presented a good view had he been in any condition to view it.

He was a short man, somewhere in his late thirties. His brown hair had been thinning for a while now, leaving a bald spot in the middle of his head which was now gleaming in the morning sunlight. His appearance could have defined the word dishevelled, his clothes were old and of a decidedly low quality, heavily frayed around the elbows and knees. His chin was covered in a thick carpet of bristles and dark rings still lingered around his eyes.

Mumbling incoherently he reached down to the jug sitting by his side and raised it to his chapped lips. It was empty. Snarling an unrepeatable obscenity he threw it away, then immediately cried out in pain, clutching at his head as the army of invisible men with sledgehammers proceeded to beat out the national anthem on his skull.

Groaning, he rose unsteadily to his feet.
    "Damn it all." he muttered, and began staggering down towards the village.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground

An old man sits in front of a tree, meditating. Not stopping the elements which blow his hair. The water that soaks his clothes, the earth which stops him from falling down. The fire inside him still burns soft, yet brightly.
    I sense something....

We must survive as we have always done.

However it has been long ago... I fear much has been forgotten...

Then I must create, strengthen and teach!

The old man suddenly stands up, his blue robe which sat on the dirty earth, was suddenly clean.

He walks into a house in front of a hill, it looks like it is partially build up against or maybe into the hill.

As you look towards the roof, you see a sign.

Sangum's forgery and dojo.
    For the first time, in a long time, smoke rises from the local dojo.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Banjo-kun is first to create hostilities.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ettin in the Playground

Inside the schoolhouse, Kobasa Nirako could be heard whistling as he mopped up a spill made by one of the younger children during lunchtime. The job didn't pay much, since the school was so small the grades would share classrooms, but it paid well enough for him to get by. Besides, he liked to wax philosophic with the teachers.

14. - Top - End - #14

((Emperor Demonking, what's wrong with Banjo pointing at RaiserBlade?))

All artwork stolen from Bathy

Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #15

"Itterashi onee-chan, onii-chan*!" shouted Minamiki Ayako as she left for school. She'd left unusually early today as it was her first day at high school and she had to catch a bus to get there because Hinaminzawa was so small. "Minamiki Ayako-kun, wait up." shouted her best friend as he ran up to the bus stop. "Hey, Hidetaka Kioshota-kun! Nervous?"
    "Ayako-kun, is this how you adress an old friend? And you're just as nervous as I am. Meaning not one bit."
    "Heh, well, this is the tradition right Kioshota-kun? And you're right. I can't wait to get to school, even if it does mean getting up so early."
    "What about Ai-onee-san** and Hikaru-onii-san**? Are they nervous for you?"
    "Check out my bento***."
    "Amazing. Can we share again?""We always do."
    "But I'm glad we don't have to deal with Emperor Demonking-sensei any more. He was always picking on you wasn't he Ayako?"
    "Yeah, sensei did that because I corrected him once. Here's the bus Kioshota!" The two friends get on the bus and settle down for the two hour long trip to their High School

* Itterashi (spelling may be incorrect) is very hard to translate. Means *roughly* 'I'm off' or 'I'm going now'.
    More honouriffics/appelations!:
    onee - sister (big in this case)
    onii - brother (big in this case also)
    -chan here shows affection and respect (but not like -san or -sama), hard to explain exactly, for older siblings.

** Ai-onee-san and Hikaru-onii-san are Ayako's brother and sister. Now because Kioshota calls them by first names even with onii-an/onee-san after them shows how close he is the the Minamiki family. -san shows respect.

***lunch/lunch box

That's all the notes for now. Top two won't be repeated again.
    Last edited by CurlyKitGirl; 2008-06-03 at 01:07 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by V'icternus View Post
    Why is it that you now scare me more than the possibility of nuclear war?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    But Koorly is the sweetest crime.

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

16. - Top - End - #16
    Orc in the Playground

An older woman, nicknamed Raven, moved into town a few years ago. She's pretty quiet, but she loves listening to the other residents, and she loves watching the schoolchildren play. She's alone - her husband died young, and they never had any children. With no other family either, Raven felt unsafe in the big city, and, possibly unwisely, moved to a small town. So, she took what she had left, and moved to the little town so that she could have a big garden.
    Raven had always loved gardens, and now she needed the fruits and vegetables to live off of, with no one supporting her, and unable to get her own job.
    So Raven felt like now, this was home for herself. And she was Very proud of her garden.

((not pointing for now - first day's a toughie.))

Dwagons!

V is SO AWESOME.

17. - Top - End - #17

Default Re: Higurashi: When the Cicadas Cry - Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Haruki-kun View Post
    Player List:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Aemoh
    Atreyu the masked llama
    B-Man
    Banjo1985
    bayar
    Bitzeralasis
    Cult of the Raven
    CultDoctor
    CurlyKitGirl
    Dallas-Dakota
    Emperor Demonking
    Face of Evil
    Fleeing Coward
    Freshmeat_
    Ganurath
    GAThraawn
    Griever
    hap hazard
    I'm da Rogue!
    Kojiro Kakita
    Mordokai
    Mr. Silver
    Murska
    Nexus-R.C._Mina
    onasuma
    Raiser_B1ade
    Rayzin
    Saint Nil
    Shadowcaller
    xNadia
    Yoritomo Himeko
    Zombie Pixe

The Roles

The Outsiders
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Commander (Alpha): Scries as a Villager

The Minions: Basic Wolf Role. Scries as Outsider.

The Lab Researcher (Devil): Can scry one person each night. Scries as Devil.

That Shady Guy: Will “Kidnap” a player and keep him/her suspended from the game for two days or until either the player or the Shady Guy dies. If this person has night actions, they will be unusable for the duration of his/her captivity. The Shady Guy may release the player if s/he so desires, in order to capture a new one. The Shady Guy may only kidnap one person at a time, and he won’t be told what role that person has. The person still counts for the villager total, though. The person who was kidnapped is NOT allowed to post announcing what happened. Posting while being captive for ANY REASON AT ALL will be consider cheating and get the player disqualified.

The Villagers:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Villager: The Standard Villager Role.

Council of Elders (Masons): The elders, who govern the village via the council and know and trust each other well.

Hanyű Furude (Necromancer): Can bring a player back from the dead once every third night. If a villager is brought back, there is a chance s/he might join the minions. However, if a Minion, the Commander, the Researcher, or the Shady Guy are brought back by chance, they will return as Minions (Their Role will turn to Minion no matter what they were).

Rika Furude (Seer): Often referred to as the re-incarnation of the village protector spirit, she knows who each and every one of the villagers is. She can scry one player every night.

Satoko Houjo: The details of this role will be PM'd to the player with the role.

Rena Ryűgu (Sniper): She may attempt to kill one person every second night, with 50% chance of success.

Mion and Shion Sonozaki (Lovers): Identical twins, and daughters of the Sonozaki Family, one of the three main families. If one of the twins dies, the other one will kill herself in her despair. If she is lynched, the other twin’s death will be announced at night in order to prevent revealing her role.

Keichii Maebara (Fool): As paranoid as he could possibly be. Keiichi sees things the way he imagines them to be, not the way they truly are.

Agent Oishii (Baner): Detective Oiishi. He uses police force to protect people at night. Cannot protect himself.

The Rules

Rule 1:
    DO NOT under any circumstance reveal your role to a dead player. If you are a dead player, please do not attempt to interfere in the game.

Rule 2:
    No asking for Role PM's. All role PM's were copied and pasted directly from the rules as they are.

Rule 3:
    Everyone votes for osmeone to lynch on each day phase. Votes must be done in red text like this. If a vote is not done in red text, it will not be counted, even if it says "Hey, Haruki, I'm voting for X." The opposite holds true, as well. Votes that say "I'm totally NOT voting for X" where X is red will be counted as votes. Please do not use Red for anything else.

Rule 4:
    Not voting for two Day Phases will result in the player being killed (known as an auto-lynch.) However, if for some reason you won't be able to get online, PM me or post in the thread saying so, we can work something out.

Rule 5:
    I don't think anyone is reading this, so if they are, I'll reward them. Raiser B1ade is a villian. Bolded for emphasis.

Rule 6:
    Your role is only known to you and to me. Your Role is your own responsibility, and if you let it slip to others, I am not responsible for what happens.

Role-Playing Guide
    Spoiler
    Show
    In case you want to RP according to the franchise or simply according to Japanese Folklore, I include this guide. You do not have to follow it if you don't want to. RP is free.

Japanese Honorifics:
    Japanese people show their respect for each other by attaching honorific titles to their names. People who refer to each other without titles are either relatives, husband and wife, or VERY close friends. Referring to people without titles in any other case can sound rude or obnoxious.

-san: The general title, used for both, men and women.

-kun: This title is used to refer to young men, like Keichii. In some cases, it can be used for women, too, but it would be complicated to explain, so simply assume it is for women.

-chan: Used for girls. However, it can also be used by a girl to refer to a boy she's close to, a boy she's dating, or in general to refer to little kids, even if they're boys. It can also be used to refer to pets. Overall, it is used to denote a sense of childish cuteness.

-sama: Title of utmost respect, used for one's superiors, like a lord or someone you respect a lot. Spirits are usually referred to with this title, like Oyashiro-sama.

-sensei: Usually, refers to one's teacher, but it's also used to refer to people of a certain profession, like a doctor.

Hinamizawa:
    Hinamizawa is a small village with an even smaller population. Mostly a farming village. However, they do have electricity at this point in time, phone lines, television, etc.

Details regarding RP and narration will be added to this post as I see fit.

Take a look as what I found while reading the rules. I'm not about to be rude to Haruki by passing up his hint. I point at Raiser B1ade.
    Last edited by Atreyu the Masked LLama; 2008-06-03 at 11:41 PM.
    inner circle Legionary of Resiliance
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Not here as much. I am out Roman around.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: When the Cicadas Cry - Game Thread

((That post was last editted well before your post. That particular Rule 5 is not in the post, Atreyu.))

19. - Top - End - #19
    Halfling in the Playground

DrowGuy

A young boy is playing with an old football alone, partially oblivious to his surroundings. A particularly hard kick, and he is left watching in horror as the ball lands in Raven-san's (Cult_of_the_Raven) well groomed garden.
    -SPLAT!-

20. - Top - End - #20

Hiraki sits on the wall, swinging her legs impatiently as her dark hair twists and tangles in the wind.

Who is she waiting for?
    She frowns at Ganurath-kun's inability to accept a joke. Come on! Atreyu-kun was kidding!
    formerly known as xNadia
    apologies for the confusion and inconvenience

21. - Top - End - #21
    Troll in the Playground

((Way too busy right now... I'm TOTALLY not pointing at Mr. Silver now. People who drink that much won't be of use anyway. :P ))
    Last edited by Murska; 2008-06-04 at 05:15 AM.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by xNadia View Post
    Hiraki sits on the wall, swinging her legs impatiently as her dark hair twists and tangles in the wind.

Who is she waiting for?
    She frowns at Ganurath-kun's inability to accept a joke. Come on! Atreyu-kun was kidding!
    (( If you keep us using the name Hiraki you´ll eventually let met confuse you with Haruki, Hiraki, Haruki, Hiraki....))
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

23. - Top - End - #23
    Troll in the Playground

A short, bronzed man wearing travelstained trousers and a simple white cotton shirt walks up the dusty path, his head swaying left and right every so oft, seemingly looking in both wonder and worry at his surroundings. His face is shrouded in shadow from the wide-brimmed rush-woven hat.

thok

thok

thok...

His right hand leans upon a thick, black-striped rattan staff that reaches up to his shoulder while the other grips the dirty white drawstrings of a ragged and much-darned knapsack. Whistling a jaunty off-key tune through the long whiskers of his moustache, he walks onwards towards the little town.

Coming up to Raiser Blade, he taps him on the shoulder and smiles a gap-toothed smile before saying in broken Nipponggo, "Where... this? Where we? Me... losted"
    Avatarcred: HELL YEAH to THE Oneris! Ma'am, thank you, ma'am.
    Previous Avatars: by Dr Bath, Strawberries, zimmerwald1915

24. - Top - End - #24

Kobold

Hey Hiraki-chan ! Want to go and grab some rice rolls later this day ? My treat
    Last edited by Bayar; 2008-06-04 at 08:28 AM.

25. - Top - End - #25

I can't think of a good character right now, so I'll roleplay tommorow.

Raiser Blade, random point

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Rogers
    "When I say it's you I like, I'm talking about that part of you that knows that life is far more than anything you can ever see or hear or touch. That deep part of you that allows you to stand for those things without which humankind cannot survive. Love that conquers hate, peace that rises triumphant over war, and justice that proves more powerful than greed."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mother Teresa
    If you can't feed a hundred people, then feed just one

26. - Top - End - #26

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Nil View Post
    I can't think of a good character right now, so I'll roleplay tommorow.

Raiser Blade, random point
    ((Sadly I must agree with this.
    I will return with a good Japanese character as soon as possible but untill then: Ganurath.))

27. - Top - End - #27
    Orc in the Playground

Raven, who had been reading on her porch, notices the ball falling into her garden. Luckily, it didn't land on the delicate plants or break a vine. She gets up slowly, (her muscles and joints are not what they used to be) and walks slowly over to the ball.
    Hmm. Who threw this ball? Come here, young one. she says, with only a slight tone of irritation to her voice, beckoning the youngster (hap-hazard)

((turnabout's fair play, hap-hazard.))

Dwagons!

V is SO AWESOME.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Pixie in the Playground

((I too, lack imagination currently. So I'll just point...

*points at Shadowcaller*))

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

29. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Quote Originally Posted by I'm da Rogue! View Post
    ((Emperor Demonking, what's wrong with Banjo pointing at RaiserBlade?))
    What's wrong with me voting Banjo

30. - Top - End - #30
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Game Thread

((Llama, you always kill me with your antics ))

A pair of teenagers walk up to the village shrine and roll out a picnic blanket. They sit down on it and start unpacking their picnic utensils. When the girl was starting to open the lid for the spaghetti, the boy took a lunge and grabbed a bite full of the contents.

Tackling the boy, the girl said: B-kun! Why didn't you wait until I opened the lid all of the way? You spilt a bunch of the sauce on the blanket! Do you know how long it takes to wash out tomato on fabric?

I just couldn't wait to taste your cooking, B-Man said with a dopey grin on his face.

Is that so? Well how was it?

I don't know. Give me another bite.

The girl, still pinning B-Man down, reached over to the spaghetti container and spoon-fed him another bite.

Well?

Anya-chan's cooking is always good! he replied, still with that dopey expression on his face.

Anya smile and brushed her fingers across his forehead. Pursing her lips, she leant into him as if to kiss, but at the last moment whispered into his ear, Would you like to accompany me to the festival this year?

B-Man blushed as he nodded in agreement. Anya leaned in closing to him, lips nearly touching when a loud click was heard from the bushes.

Anya jumped off B-Man, blushing furiously and B-Man runs over to the bushes and grabs a small girl from the bushes.

Onii~chan! Why're you so mean? the girl asked, flailing her arms.

What were you taking pictures of, Minami-chan? B-Man asked as he grabbed the camera from his sister's hand. Couldn't be birds as I haven't heard one chirp all day.

With a smirk on her face, Hikari responded: Oh, I was photographing a couple of birds. Love birds, that is.

Blushing furiously B-Man walked over to Anya and whispered in her ear: We have to keep her from talking. What should we do?

Gaining her composure, Anya leaned down to face Minami face to face and asked: Would you like to join us in our picnic? It seems that we brought too much food for just the two of us.

YAY! I love Anya-neechan's cooking! Minami exclaimed.
    That was a mistake Anya-chan B-Man muttered under his breath.

Dropping his sister on the picnic blanket, the three of them ate lunch together in the shadow of the shrine.
    Last edited by B-Man; 2008-06-04 at 08:33 PM.
    Pokémon Stuff: FC 3093-8484-9162 | Friend Safari Sunkern, Swadloon, Quilladin | List of Pokémon
    B-Kachu: Oo! Inconspicuous cookie with a string attached to it! *nom*
    Last.fm | Steam ID | YouTube

Quotes inside:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Ego Slayer View Post
    • B-Man is frickin' kick-ass in person.
    • The Metric System is more Awesome than Americans, and you all know it!
    Quote Originally Posted by afroakuma View Post
    I'd respond, but I suddenly suspect that you are far too young to post here.