New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Sparta-man: the Villain's Story.

"Simple, Gay Wonder, we continue with the mission. If she's a ghost, she can't technically hurt us." Corpsecraft uses the door this time and runs inside the Congres building.

2. - Top - End - #122
    Ogre in the Playground

Corpsecraft dashes in and finds an empty meeting chamber...well, except the two dozen or so quadrupedal, dual minigun-wielding turret-like robots ad the small black-robed a standing in the center of the room. "Why hello there Tommy! My son said you'd be here! How are you doing?" The man's voice is very familiar and he steps forward, removing his metallic mask to show that yes, it is that Dr. Doom. "I heard you couldn't die Tommy, we'll just have to see..." Dr. Doom smiles and presses a button somewhere under his cloak activating the robots who immediately target Corpsecraft, sending a barrage of minigun fire...

3. - Top - End - #123
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ahz dives to the ground as a barrage of minigun fire rips through the partially-open door and walls in front of him. They whiz through the air, accompanied by the sound of deadly thunder from the miniguns.
    I do the lurid thanky dance at Mechafox for my avvie.

The above avatar, made by Kwarkpudding, is one of my faves beause it depicts me!

4. - Top - End - #124
    Orc in the Playground

The firing continues for a few minutes, the sound of the gunfire dwarfed only by Doctor Doom's laughter. When the robots cease fire, and the smoke clears, Corpsecraft is nothing but a bloody pulp on the floor. "Hahaha!" Doctor Doom says. "Someone get a wet floor sign! Hahahaha... wha?"
    The puddle swirls around and forms itself back into Corpsecraft's normal human shape. He picks up his gun, saying, "I like your robots, Doctor Doom. Let's see how they stand up - to this!" Corpsecraft begins shooting at the robots, destroying some as the other take evasive action and begin firing back at him. The bullets whizz through his body, causing him to bleed, but he doesn't even blink. "My flesh is dead, Doom. I can feel no pain." Both sides continue to fire at each other.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Ogre in the Playground

Dr. Doom continues to laugh, unphased by the destruction of his robots, or the bullets flying through the air. A nearby robot explodes, sending a wave of shrapnel towards Dr. Doom, causing him to flicker and his laugh to get a bit static-y, but the hologram corrects itself shortly after. "My, my Tommy, compensating for something are we? Well, you'll find this toy to be a lot cooler than yours!!!" Dr. Doom motions behind him at...nothing, just a wall, but then a giant robot bursts through, a huge tank on its back and two flamethrower-type spouts for arms. It takes a second to lock on and then sprays at Corpsecraft. A wave of bluish liquid shoots out at Corpsecraft, freezing immediately as it makes contact with his body. Slowly covering him in a thin layer of ice. Dr. Doom laughs again, "You cool now? This is cyrofiranium, a rare substance that freezes at 200 degrees Fahrenheit and is 100 times stronger than steel!!" He eruptors into a gleeful, boom laugh...

6. - Top - End - #126
    Orc in the Playground

Corpsecraft tries to continue firing, but the trigger of his gun is frozen in place. Not to mention he can't move his fingers. Or hands. Or arms Or pretty much any part of his body. All he can do is stand there, blind, deaf, and mute due to the metal coating his body.
    Last edited by nobodylovesyou4; 2008-07-25 at 10:47 PM.

7. - Top - End - #127
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ahz darts into the room, ignoring the laughing Dr.Doom. Spiders swirl around his body as he runs at the robot. He lifts a spider-covered fist swings it at the robot, the spiders launch themselves off and land somewhere on the robot, crawling inside of it. Ahz runs a circle around the robot, repeating the action. Ahz smirks. "Say goodbye to you robot, Mr.Doom!" The spiders begin cutting circuits inside the robot, following Ahz's mental instructions. "Beard-O! You know a lot about mechanical stuff, right? Can you tell me how to re-wire this thing for our purposes?"

The above avatar, made by Kwarkpudding, is one of my faves beause it depicts me!

8. - Top - End - #128
    Ogre in the Playground

Alright you see the switch on the back that says "Hostile"? switch it to "Friendly". Beardo says choosing not to take part in the fighting due to the hole in his gut.
    Last edited by BizzaroStormy; 2008-07-26 at 01:43 PM.
    The Swallowfield Children - Stredexon Intwisca

9. - Top - End - #129
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ahz has the spiders switch the robot over to friendly. "Huh... you'd think i'd figure something like that out..."

10. - Top - End - #130
    Ogre in the Playground

Azh flips the switch and there is a pause..."SELF-DESTRUCT ACTIVATED! 10....9...." An eerie, mechanical female voice counts down to the robots self-destruct as Dr. Doom laughs harder, "HA! You fell for it!! And now you will all be covered in cryofiranium!!!"

11. - Top - End - #131
    Ogre in the Playground

Beardo stands staring at Dr. Doom. He had seen all this super villain BS before with corpsecraft. Ok Ahz, now push the "Cancel Countdown" button on it's left butt cheek.

12. - Top - End - #132
    Orc in the Playground

Ahz does so, only to hear the countdown grow much faster. Oh SH-
    KKKKCCCAABOOM!!
    The explosion sends the cyrofiranium splattering all over the room, covering the entire room in an icy layer, freezing Ahz and Beard-O, and freezing Corpsecraft even more. Doctor Doom laughs. You guys really need to chill out! He begins to laugh maniacally.
    Who do you think you are, Mr. Freeze? comes Holly's cute little voice from across the room. She floats there, and it is at this point that the villains can finally get a good look at her. She is incredibly pale due to her being dead and all, and she wears a typical Japanese school girl outfit with a blue skirt and black shoes. She carries a whip in her right hand, although being a ghost, she can't really use it on anyone. Come on, Doom, she says, moving in really close to him. How about a kiss? The room begins to smell likes cherry blossoms, as she bats her long eyelashes at Doom.

EDIT: Tschudy, one of us is going to have to change our post. Since mine doesn't rely on the incredibly unreliable Ahz, i suggest you do. also, mine took forever to type.
    Last edited by nobodylovesyou4; 2008-07-27 at 10:58 PM.

13. - Top - End - #133
    Ogre in the Playground

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sorry Tschudy, but I'm going to have to call a veto on that last one. I let the flaming beard thing slip before since it was pure ascetic, but now it is specifically a new power out of nowhere.

Dr. Doom's hologram flickers out leaving Succubus standing alone amongst the statues. With a shrug she glides away leaving the statues alone.

Silence
    A light flashes for a second as a golden-robed figure appears in the room, Beard-O, Azh, and Corpsecraft can see barely through the transparent metal, but the refraction makes identification impossible. The figure approaches statue and inspects it then moves on to the next. After checking each statue the figure returns to the center of the room. "And now you die my pawns, now you die. You are truly pathetic beings, soon you shall suffocate and wither, but you did lead to the retirement of one pest, so for that I thank you, good bye." The voice of Lord Tataraus resounds in the minds of each encased villain as the fear of death grips hold....

Time passes, Azh begins to get bored and starts to hum to himself and reflect:
    ...wait...shouldn't I be dead? It seems like its been hours...hmm...
    Azh ponders this thought and a strange feeling comes over him, am I dreaming? And at that he wakes up. His eyes take a moment to adjust to the dim light and Azh surveys the room, beside him lie Corpsecraft and Beard-O, beyond Corpsecraft lies Spartaman and next to him is Ninja-to. The room looks like a basement of a house, devoid of any furishings or life and a single door at the top of a rickety wood staircase seems to be the only exit, but they door knob seems to be missing...

Edit: Oh...wow, curse my slow connection and long post...which events are we going to use?

14. - Top - End - #134
    Orc in the Playground

EDIT: nvm, use yours, mine requires that tschudy used his beard to melt things. well just delete the other posts and keep yours, timon.
    Last edited by nobodylovesyou4; 2008-07-27 at 11:52 PM.

15. - Top - End - #135
    Orc in the Playground

Ahz walks over to Corpsecraft's unconscious body. He looks at him long and hard and, after looking to make sure no one could see, removes his mask and plants a kiss on his lips.
    Corpsecraft chose precisely the wrong time to wake up, because he woke up just as Ahz was... eew. Just eew. He throws Ahz off with a shout of, "Ahz, WHAT THE HELL?" He sits up and ties the mask back onto his face.
    "Eh, it wasn't that good a kiss anyways. Your lips are all dead. I really can't believe I just-"
    "Wait. Nevermind that, I'll let it go. Where are we?" Corpsecraft looks around at the rest of the people. "Aha! Spartaman, rendered helpless? This is just the right time to-" Corpsecraft reaches for his gun to find it absent. "Goddamnit. Just when i get a chance to off my archenemy once and for all, i have no weapon. Screw you Tataraus, screw you."

16. - Top - End - #136
    Ogre in the Playground

Beardo awakens and looks around, realizing exactly where he is.What the hell are we doing in my basement?

Spoiler
    Show
    Seriously, how do you know what my basement looks like? I don't remember ever having you over.

17. - Top - End - #137
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PirateJesus View Post
    Beardo awakens and looks around, realizing exactly where he is.What the hell are we doing in my basement?

Spoiler
    Show
    Seriously, how do you know what my basement looks like? I don't remember ever having you over.
    were NOT in your basement, thats the thing. i think i know where tataraus is going with this...

18. - Top - End - #138
    Ogre in the Playground

But its so accurate, right down the the wrickety staircase and lack of a doorknob.

19. - Top - End - #139
    Orc in the Playground

well, then, maybe he is in your basement. i dont know.

20. - Top - End - #140
    Ogre in the Playground

*grumblemumblegrumble*
    • Ironforge
    • 7 dragon orbs
    • monster house
    • Kevin
    • Tschudy's basement

21. - Top - End - #141
    Orc in the Playground

EFFING PWNT.
    now, timon, if you wouldnt mind advancing the plot...
    oh, btw: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tex5z9ztnQ

22. - Top - End - #142
    Dwarf in the Playground

OOC: Damn, i missed a ****-ton of stuff. Also EW at the whole kiss thing. :P)

Ahz looks around and smiles at the abundance of spiders. He calls them down. "hey guys.. i'll just ask these spiders where we are!" He talks to them telekinetically, trying to discern their location.

OCC: Also, The unreliable Ahz? When did i pick up that title? o.0))

23. - Top - End - #143
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ahzreal View Post
    OOC: Damn, i missed a ****-ton of stuff. Also EW at the whole kiss thing. :P)

Ahz looks around and smiles at the abundance of spiders. He calls them down. "hey guys.. i'll just ask these spiders where we are!" He talks to them telekinetically, trying to discern their location.

OCC: Also, The unreliable Ahz? When did i pick up that title? o.0))
    eh, i noticed that youre never on when we need you to, so thats kind of where that came from. also, youre not exactly the most punctual of people.

24. - Top - End - #144
    Dwarf in the Playground

OOC: True.. also, i DO have a phone, if there's something terribly important going on, you CAN call me and tell me to get online.

25. - Top - End - #145
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ahzreal View Post
    OOC: True.. also, i DO have a phone, if there's something terribly important going on, you CAN call me and tell me to get online.
    that reminds me, whats your cell number?

26. - Top - End - #146
    Ogre in the Playground

Ahz's spiders scout out the basement and beyond and return to report that the rooms above are vacant like the basement and outside is a vacant moor. It seems to be nearing sunset.

27. - Top - End - #147
    Orc in the Playground

"That's IT!" shouts Corpsecraft. "I grow tired of this ****! We need to get out of this dump. First, though, im going to need a weapon." Corpsecraft glances over at Ninjato. He kneels down beside him and smacks him across the face. "Hey," he shouts. "Wake up!" With a groggy look on his face, Ninjato's eyes open up. "Huh... wha?" he mutters. Corpsecraft takes the mask off his face and ties it tightly around the upper part of Ninjato's arm. "I just needed to wake you up to let you know that I am borrowing this." Corpsecraft picks up the sword, and with a single swing, slices off Ninjato's arm, with the mask acting as a tourniquet. He feels it.
    Corpsecraft removes his own right arm and replaces it with the new one. "Here, you can use this old one." Corpsecraft drops the arm into Ninjato's lap and takes his sword. "Now that I have his arm," Corpsecraft says to his allies, "I can use his sword like a professional. Now what do you say we get out of this dump?" Corpsecraft trudges up the stairs, carefully, and kicks the door to splinters, only to reveal...

28. - Top - End - #148
    Ogre in the Playground

...another door. As he destroys it, it reveals yet another door. Corpsecraft begins slashing furiously at the doors until there is a 50 foot hallway of splinters and sawdust at the end, yet another door and a very tired corpsecraft.

29. - Top - End - #149
    Orc in the Playground

huff... huff... huff....
    "This isn't working as well as I'd hoped, and what's weirder is that I'm getting tired. I'm undead... I didn't think I could..." Corpsecraft attempt to simply open the door.

30. - Top - End - #150
    Dwarf in the Playground

"That seems... a little much, don't you think? I mean... that was what, fifty doors?" Ahz tilts his head. "Why not just block the first door?...."