New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default Nigh-insane Nintendo Unification Theory

Alright, I was talking to siblings about some various components of the Nintendo multi-verse, and I noticed the following:

In Star Fox and F-Zero, the vehicles fly using a G-Diffuser system, and there is a galaxy-wide racing circuit using such vehicles.

In Metroid, Mother Brain is one of the Aurora Unit biotech supercomputers, which look like giant brains.

Andross is a big brain.

Also in connection between Star Fox and Metroid, Metroid Prime has the Wave Beam, which will track enemies, like Star Fox charged shots.

Oocca tech in Twilight Princess is similar to Chozo tech from Elysia.

Based on these observations, I have inferred that:

Metroid, F-Zero, and Star Fox are either co-existant, or in different time periods of the same universe.

Fire Emblem occurs in the same universe, but on a different planet each game and thousands of years in the past.

Mario and Donkey Kong co-exist, and are quite possibly half-way between Fire Emblem and Metroid on the timeline.

The Legend of Zelda occurs in a similar timeframe as Fire Emblem, but in an entirely different world.

Master Hand manipulates space-time to make the greatest heroes from the history of the Nintendoverse fight in a pocket dimension of his design.

Too crazy? Best idea ever? What do you all think?

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Nigh-insane Nintendo Unification Theory

You should write background fluff for the SSB series. This is about the right level of semi-coherent nonsense that would be required to justify why the characters in those games are fighting as they are.

As for your actual theories, 'you're reaching' is putting it very mildly.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Goblin

Awesome. I live for this crap. I think I can contribute after some research...
    Last edited by Nerd-o-rama; 2008-06-10 at 01:41 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Stealthy Snake avatar by Dawn
    Lack of images by Imageshack

4. - Top - End - #4
    Bugbear in the Playground

One of the endings to Starfox: Command has one of the characters running away to race in the F-Zero circuit. You're speculation might not be too far off...
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by erikun View Post
    Aww, a griffin! Cute!
    Quote Originally Posted by Collin152 View Post
    Heyheyheyheyheyhey.
    If griffin-hugs are going around, I want in on them!
    Avery: What are you, some kind of grammar nazi?
    Millie: Yep. I've just invaded Grammar Czechoslovakia and duped Grammar Neville Chamberlain, and now it's off to Grammar Poland and Grammar World Conquest!!
    Owner of adorable Wayriltar

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

James McCloud (F-Zero)

James McCloud (Star Fox)

Note how the F-Zero incarnation has a ship that looks similar to an Arwing.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Doihaveaname? View Post
    James McCloud (F-Zero)

James McCloud (Star Fox)

Note how the F-Zero incarnation has a ship that looks similar to an Arwing.
    That's one of the similarities that helped form my theory.

Also, I neglected to mention my inferences about Andross's nature: In Metroid Fusion, it's mentioned that the GF regularly copies the personalities and memories of famous/important military and scientific personnel to a computer database. Aurora Units are obviously involved. Andross's "true form" is that of a big brain, so with my NUT (I never before realized what the acronym spelled out...), I decided that he uploaded himself into a massive AU that he either lifted off of somewhere or built himself. (Andross is quite a bit larger than a standard AU, or at least far larger than those in charge of starships and similarly sized bases... perhaps larger AUs exist for planets similar to Star Wars's Coruscant...)

King of Griffins: It's actually two, Fox and Falco, IIRC. Also, it's not called F-Zero there, rather G-Zero, but the reference is so glaringly obvious that it's worse of a cover-up than Treasure Planet being Treasure Island IN SPACE!

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ettin in the Playground

This is an interresting theory. I always assumed Andros' "thre form" was somehow due to he's experiments. (I don't think it was ever explained how he could survive without internal organs other then a brain, was it?)
    "It doesn't matter what you think I'm supposed to be, 'cause I myself know all too well." Line from "King of My World" by Saliva.
    Good itP 2009 winner,Cleric itP Winner.
    Taking Reiki requests. PM me for details.
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tempest Fennac View Post
    This is an interresting theory. I always assumed Andros' "thre form" was somehow due to he's experiments. (I don't think it was ever explained how he could survive without internal organs other then a brain, was it?)
    Explain AUs... Hmm... Life support system? That what Andross' brain is being supported by. Tho it doesn't explain how AU 318(?) could float around with out... wait... Phazon, that's it, Phazon.

Mando, to add to the Theory, Kid Icarus predates Fire Emblem (since Pit looks a bit... Roman/Greek) and Earthbound and Pokemon have similar timeslot (might coexist with Mario/DK timeline).
    D'oh! ROB appears as a cameo in F-zero GX on Port Aero Drive and Greatfox's robot Pilot is a homage to ROB (ROB64). (can also be seen in Brawl) And yet ROB is an unlockable racer in Mariokart DS.
    Last edited by Geno9999; 2008-06-11 at 12:51 PM.
    you know that I'm more than just a doll do you?-Geno
    Add me on Steam!
    Spoiler
    Show
    by Thecrimsonmage and By Shades of Gray by Akrim.elf

and current made by me.