New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Dark Heresy (Light in the Void)

Quintus puts the two books back onto the library shelves, vaguely interested. Muttering to himself, the cleric leaves, still madly muttering and making few hand gestures to himself. Walking towards Warrick, still muttering he bows to the father and waits.

Eyeing the drawer that the father retrieved the map from, he made a move for it. Then hesitated, looking towards Magnus.

"Father, may I search the contents of this drawer? I'm curious of what's inside"

2. - Top - End - #242
    Troll in the Playground

Magnus

After Quintus returns the books and leaves the chapel, Magnus loses all interest in him and returns his staff to the crook of his arm while he opens the book again and begins reading.
    Show me a hero, and I'll write you a tragedy.
    - F. Scott Fitzgerald

3. - Top - End - #243
    Troll in the Playground

Warrick

"What? No, you don't need to sort through the honorable monk's personal belongings. Go outside and start setting up camp. I'll help you." Warrick said, looking rather annoyed at how rude Quintus was being at the moment. If he'd known that Quintus had just tried to steal from the monastery's library he probably would have taken the man out back and beaten him with the sheath of his sword.

"Forgive my companion, Father. He's being a little overzealous. Let us know if you need anything else." Warrick said as he attempted to usher Quintus back outside.
    Paladin, Green Lantern, and Cyrine by DarthRaynn!

“I've never believed in the End of Times. We are Mankind. Our footprints are on the moon. When the last trumpet sounds and the Beast rises from the pit -- we will kill it.”
    ― Travis Beacham, Pacific Rim: Tales From Year Zero

Spoiler
    Show

Kismet and Deadshot by kpenguin.

4. - Top - End - #244
    Ettin in the Playground

Looking disinterestedly in his typical fashion upon the whole proceeding, Nihilus heads outside with the ascertainment of the group's next objective; and the repudiation of his clerical comrade. As he leaves, his senses remain perturbed by the ambient presence of warp taint, the stench of chaos faint, yet undeniable. With a final turn of his head, he regards the Abbot with an inquisitive glance; this innocuous look conceals the efforts of a mind grasping to seize and measure the unseen dimensions of the man's aura.

Spoiler
    Show
    See roller thread for Psyniscience check.