Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 202
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    JeminiZero's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008

    Default Re: The Giants' Crown (Alpha) Ch1 - The Fateful Voyage

    Xenka

    Quote Originally Posted by Mantid View Post
    Melsitel "What is that?"
    "That would be a Living Storm," Xenka shouted through the howling wind, "a native to Kythri, the plane of chaos, Its not Flesh and Blood as we know, and can't be suffocated, stunned or paralyzed. Nor does it have vital points to target."

    Turning to Zuhaitz, "Your orders Captain?"

    Spoiler
    Show

    If no one has any other ideas, Xenka will shoot off of an Eldritch Blast

    Eldritch Blast attack Roll: (1d20+6)[19]
    Eldritch Blast Damage Roll: (1d6)[6]

    Status:
    HP: 47
    AC: 26

    Effects:
    Shield of Faith: +3 Deflection AC for 60 rounds
    Swimming in the Styx: Water breath, Swim speed equals land speed, +8 to Swim checks, able to take 10 on swim checks.

  2. - Top - End - #92
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    DarkSetzer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Giants' Crown (Alpha) Ch1 - The Fateful Voyage

    Zuhaitz

    "Protect the ship! We must drive this creature back, and prevent it from damaging the ship as best we can."
    He reaches behind his back and unslings his crossbow, and sets a bolt in place.
    Avatar by Ceika

  3. - Top - End - #93
    Troll in the Playground
     
    King Tius's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Giants' Crown (Alpha) Ch1 - The Fateful Voyage

    Right, I'm "back" so here goes....

    Surge roars(rages) in response to Zuhaitz and lets his armblade slide from its sheath. As he charges he grabs his hand ax and attempts to go to town on the Living Storm.

  4. - Top - End - #94
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    MindFlayer

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Reading, Berkshire, UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Giants' Crown (Alpha) Ch1 - The Fateful Voyage

    Farhl

    The changeling draws his spear, and prepares to advance on the Living Storm. He stops and quickly scans the seas, to check that this entity is not being used as a diversion to attract their attention away from the real attack.

    Spot (d20+9)[28]

  5. - Top - End - #95
    Orc in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location

    Default Re: The Giants' Crown (Alpha) Ch1 - The Fateful Voyage

    With the ship temporarily stable, Kwikweg lets go of the wheel, snatches up his shortbow and fires at the creature. He grabs the wheel again, holding his shortbow in the other hand.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Shortbow shot at the Living Storm:
    To hit (1d20+9)[21]
    Damage (1d6)[3]
    Assuming critical hits aren't possible.

  6. - Top - End - #96
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Mantid's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Giants' Crown (Alpha) Ch1 - The Fateful Voyage

    ((Yep, no critical hits on it. All ranged attacks are at -2 because of the weather after being reduced by Quid's song. Speaking of whom, I haven't seen or heard from him, so I see no reason to hold things up waiting.))

    The cloudy nature of the beast seems to resist Xenka's blast for a moment before breaking and vaporizing into the air. A low thumb of thunder come out of the creature. You can only assume it its version of a grunt or yelp.

    Kwikweg's arrow seems less effective, passing through the elemental with no apparent effect.

    Besc continues climbing the rigging until he just below the storm. Gripping the ropes tightly, he spins himself toward the monster, snapping his leg out to land a blow. Bits of cloud scatter off the beast and disappear into the air. The boom of thunder grows louder.

    Quid hurries across the deck to take the wheel from Kwikweg, hoping to keep the ship steady and on course in the troubled waters.

    At the same time Melsitel lets his dagger fly. It flies true, disappeaing into the cloud's crackling face.

    From below deck, Alimor come charging up, his double scimitar in hand, grinning delightedly. Seeing the creature hovering over the ship, however, his grin fades. "Ancestor's blood!" he curses. "I finally get a chance to show what I can do and I can't reach the darn thing!"

    Annoyed by the attacks, the storm elemental crackles with energy, white bolts gathering across its body into a glowing ball in its fist. With a deafening crack the energy arcs out to strike Besc, the tremendous thunder accompanying it shattering barrels and cracking wood. Besc grunts as the bolt of lightning hits him and slips, but manages to keep one hand gripped on the rigging, keeping him from falling.

    The elemental seems drained of its electricity, its eyes and mouth less illuminated by the crackling energy.

    ((Everyone takes sonic damage from the thunder. Roll a DC 18 Fortitude check to halve it:
    Xenka: 15
    Zuhaitz: 14
    Surge: 12
    Farhl: 16
    Kwikweg: 16))

    Farhl
    Spoiler
    Show

    Although you don't see anything in the water, you're certain that something unseen was just gone under the ship.
    Last edited by Mantid; 2008-07-28 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Adding a little detail...

  7. - Top - End - #97
    Orc in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location

    Default Re: The Giants' Crown (Alpha) Ch1 - The Fateful Voyage

    Kwikweg gives up the wheel to Quid, aims his shortbow at the creature - and staggers back from the blast of thunder, clutching his ears in pain.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Fortitude check: (1d20+1)[19]
    Damage halved: 8 HP lost.
    Remaining HP: 11.
    Last edited by gareth; 2008-07-28 at 07:24 PM.

  8. - Top - End - #98
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    JeminiZero's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008

    Default Re: The Giants' Crown (Alpha) Ch1 - The Fateful Voyage

    Xenka

    Xenka recoils from the blast of thunder with a cry of pain, "Gah!".

    Spoiler
    Show

    Fortitude Save: (1d20+9)[10]

    Edit: Natural 1

    Tentative action for now posted in OOC thread.

    HP: 47-15 = 32
    AC: 26
    Last edited by JeminiZero; 2008-07-28 at 08:43 PM.

  9. - Top - End - #99
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    MindFlayer

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Reading, Berkshire, UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Giants' Crown (Alpha) Ch1 - The Fateful Voyage

    Farhl

    (D20+5)[14]

    "I think there is something under the boat. It may be controlling the storm. I shall try to deal with it."

  10. - Top - End - #100
    Orc in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location

    Default Re: The Giants' Crown (Alpha) Ch1 - The Fateful Voyage

    Kwikweg looks frustrated. When he replies to Farhl his voice is too loud, as if he's having trouble hearing it.
    I'M USELESS AGAINST THAT STORM THING! I'LL HELP YOU OUT UNDER THE BOAT!
    Kwikweg pulls out a potion and drinks it, then dives off the side of the boat and under water, carrying his shortsword with him.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Drinking potion of Water Breathing. Swim check: (1d20+15)[35] Spot check, looking under the boat: (1d20+2)[11].

  11. - Top - End - #101
    Troll in the Playground
     
    King Tius's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Giants' Crown (Alpha) Ch1 - The Fateful Voyage

    Going into his Barbarian Rage, Surge lets his armblade unsheath as he goes nuts on the storm thing. (I'm assuming he has to move and doesn't get a Full Attack)

    Armblade (+1 B.Sword): Atk: (1d20+10)[16] Dmg: (1d10+6)[11]
    Handaxe +1: Atk: (1d20+11)[22] Dmg: (1d6+6)[10]

  12. - Top - End - #102
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    DarkSetzer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Giants' Crown (Alpha) Ch1 - The Fateful Voyage

    Zuhaitz
    (1d20+2)[10]

    Zuhaitz cringes at the terrible sound and curses under his breath as his head is wracked with pain.


    "Those who can, investigate and deal with whatever it is that might be underwater. Those of us who cannot will do our best to deal with this storm creature until you return."
    Zuhaitz reaches into his belt and pulls out a small root. Chanting he holds the root up and lights it on fire, casting haste.

    ((Everyone, plust one of the elves (don't care which one) gets hasted

    Zuhtaiz's current Hp: 11))
    Last edited by DarkSetzer; 2008-07-30 at 11:47 AM.
    Avatar by Ceika

  13. - Top - End - #103
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    MindFlayer

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Reading, Berkshire, UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Giants' Crown (Alpha) Ch1 - The Fateful Voyage

    Farhl

    Farhl runs to the edge of the ship, then dives off into the sea. As he hits the water, his body begins to transform, arms merging into his body as it longates, transforming into a pale white shark.

  14. - Top - End - #104
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Mantid's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Giants' Crown (Alpha) Ch1 - The Fateful Voyage

    Xenka launches another blast of fiendish energy at the beast, but the blast passes though the creature harmlessly.

    Besc lets himself drop from the rigging, landing safely on the deck. The storm elemental, gives him chase, pulling itself recklessly down the masts, snapping rigging and crossbeams in its wake. A small jolt of electricity leaps from the monster to strike Besc, causing the bald elf to grunt in pain.

    With the creature in range, Surge launches is attack, swinging armblade and axe over his head to reach the monster. Bits of the monster evaporate as they are sliced by both attacks.

    Melsitel flings his other dagger at the monster, reaching down for his scimitar as the flying blade passes harmlessly through the storm's arm. Celidea and Nelsrial hurry to Besc, swinging their blades at the storm, causing only small bits of the creature to vanish.

    With a joyful battle cry, Alimor rushes to the center of the boat, his double scimitar flashing like lightning as it spins around him in a blur. Two quick swipes of the twin blades take out a good portion of the storm's essence.

    Confirmation that something is under the boat is made as the ship rocks violently. "Did we hit something?!" Melsrail asks, but your experience tells you that the ship was struck by something beneath the waves. At the wheel, Quid grunts as he fights against the impact, barely managing to keep the ship headed into the waves. (Everyone on deck make a DC 15 balance check, if you miss less than 5 you stumble and can only take a standard action or move action next round, miss by 5 or more and you slip and fall prone)

    In the water Kwikweg and Farhl are able to see the impact. Some invisible force crashes into the side of the ship, splintering wood. The attack on the ship reveals, for a moment, a vague, wave-like shape under the water. Although you can't see it, you know where it is, for now at least. (DC 15 swim check to move about the waters, roll for concealment if you attack the space)

  15. - Top - End - #105
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    JeminiZero's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008

    Default Re: The Giants' Crown (Alpha) Ch1 - The Fateful Voyage

    Xenka

    Spoiler
    Show

    Lets see whether Xenka can stay standing.

    Balance Check: (1d20+5)[18]


    As the impact rocks the ship, Xenka somehow manages to remain standing.
    Last edited by JeminiZero; 2008-07-30 at 08:21 PM.

  16. - Top - End - #106
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    JeminiZero's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008

    Default Re: The Giants' Crown (Alpha) Ch1 - The Fateful Voyage

    Seeing that the Living Storm was now on deck, the Ship Prelate decides to try and finish it off. He steps forward, and raises his empty hands above his head, as if holding a club.

    Suddenly, violet energy erupts from his hand and solidifies into a glowing polearm. With a shout, Xenka delivers 2 quick slashes.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Full Round Action:
    Eldritch Glaive attack Roll (Melee Touch Attack): (1d20+7)[15]
    Eldritch Glaive Damage Roll: (1d6+3)[8]

    Extra Attack From Haste:
    Eldritch Glaive attack Roll (Melee Touch Attack): (1d20+7)[21]
    Eldritch Glaive Damage Roll: (1d6+3)[4]

    Status:
    HP: 32/47
    AC: 27

    Effects:
    Bless: +1 AB/Saves against Fear
    Haste: +1 Attack/AC, Extra Attack
    Shield of Faith: +3 Deflection AC for 60 rounds
    Swimming in the Styx: Water breath, Gain Swim speed equal to land speed, +8 to Swim checks, able to take 10 on swim checks.

  17. - Top - End - #107
    Orc in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location

    Default Re: The Giants' Crown (Alpha) Ch1 - The Fateful Voyage

    Kwikweg swims under the boat to where the invisible thing is. He slashes wildly with his shortsword.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Swim check to reach the thing: (1d20+15)[32]
    Attack with shortsword (1d20+8)[26]
    Attack for critical hit, if possible (1d20+8)[15]
    Damage (1d6)[5]
    Damage for critical hit, if possible (1d6)[1]
    Total concealment: d100, 51 or over misses, 50 or below hits (1d100)[22]

  18. - Top - End - #108
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    MindFlayer

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Reading, Berkshire, UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Giants' Crown (Alpha) Ch1 - The Fateful Voyage

    OOC - Don't forget we're covered by bless and haste :)

    Farhl

    The shark races towards the unseen foe, teeth flashing.

    Swim roll - (d20+17)[31]
    Attack roll - bite - (d20+6)[16]
    Damage roll - (d6+2)[5]
    Concealment roll -50 or less = :) (d100)[73]

  19. - Top - End - #109
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Mantid's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Giants' Crown (Alpha) Ch1 - The Fateful Voyage

    Xenka slashes at the storm with his eldritch glaive, barely missing with his first swipe, but striking the monster cleanly with his second slash. The well placed blow, however, seems to have no effect on the elemental.

    Surge, possessed by his rage, continues his assault on the storm overhead, lashing out with his arm blade and hand axe, scoring a minor hit with each and one substantial blow with his arm blade.

    Alimor seems to take Surge's success as a challenge, and launches himself into a blur of attacks against the storm. He manages to land three blows that have an effect on the monster.

    Besc rises to his feet and joins Celidea and Nelsrial, the trio of elves falling into an obviously well practiced dance of blades and fists. Besc and Nelsrial land noticeable blows on the elemental, while both of Celidea's quick slices scatter cloud into oblivion.

    Melsitel clutches his scimitar in both hands and takes up a defensive stance, waiting to see what the creature does next.

    The living storm thunders, slamming its fists into the warforged. A line of electricity shoots out of the storm and strikes Alimor, causing the elf to twitch for a moment before falling back into his spinning blades.

    At the wheel, Quid continues to fight against the winds and waves. A slight stutter in his song is the first indication of trouble and he puts all his effort into keep bow of the ship heading into the waves. Unfortunately his skills are not enough and he loses control of the ship. As the Spear turns at the mercy of the waves, it begins to bob violently on the water.

    Beneath the waves, Kwikweg easily swims toward the damaged ship, his sword meeting resistance as he thrusts it into the invisible creature. The sword sinks in, but despite that tactile confirmation, no blood or other indication if injury appears in the water. Farhl's bite, unfortunately, seems to miss the unseen creature.

    The invisible monster turns on Kwikweg, a solid ball of water striking at him with deadly force.

    Surge:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Attacks against you:
    "To Hit" - (1d20+11)[29]
    Damage - (1d8+6)[13]

    "To Hit" - (1d20+11)[17]
    Damage - (1d8+6)[13]


    Kwikweg
    Spoiler
    Show

    "To Hit" - (1d20+6)[19]
    Damage - (1d8+4)[8]

  20. - Top - End - #110
    Orc in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location

    Default Re: The Giants' Crown (Alpha) Ch1 - The Fateful Voyage

    Kwikweg is shoved backwards by the blow and floats limply in the water for a few seconds. Then he launches himself back at the creature, his face a mask of pure rage. He thrusts his shortsword with all of his strength at the water in front of him.
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP 11-8=3. Attacking the creature with shortsword, expending one action point on the attack roll: [roll]1d20+10[/roll]
    Action point roll [roll]1d6[/roll]
    Critical hit, if possible (1d20+10)[12]
    Damage (1d6)[5]
    Damage for critical hit (1d6)[5]
    Last edited by gareth; 2008-08-06 at 02:54 AM.

  21. - Top - End - #111
    Orc in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location

    Default Re: The Giants' Crown (Alpha) Ch1 - The Fateful Voyage

    (Kwikweg)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Whoops, screwed up the first two rolls. I'll try again. Attack (1d20+10)[11]
    Action point (1d6)[4]

  22. - Top - End - #112
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    MindFlayer

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Reading, Berkshire, UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Giants' Crown (Alpha) Ch1 - The Fateful Voyage

    Farhl

    The shark spins and dives in for another attack, charging in as fast as he can.

    Attack roll (1d20+8)[19]
    Damage roll (1d6+3)[6]
    Concealment (1d100)[18]

    AC reduced to 18 this turn

  23. - Top - End - #113
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Sneeks's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cornfield(s), IL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Giants' Crown (Alpha) Ch1 - The Fateful Voyage

    Quid

    "Oh, a fine day. A fine day, a fine day is here!"
    "A slug and a drug and a mug and a bean."
    "There's nothing at all to fear!"


    Happy singing... that's the key... keep it happy.

    The halfling never fought something this complicated before. Windsinging is usually just about keeping the ship under control in various winds... not when you're fighting something this consuming.

    Struggling under the weight of the wheel, Quid tries his hardest to bring the ship back under control.
    Profession: Sailor (1d20+9)[26]
    friends don't let friends make skill check jokes...

  24. - Top - End - #114
    Orc in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location

    Default Re: The Giants' Crown (Alpha) Ch1 - The Fateful Voyage

    (Kwikweg)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Forgot the concealment: (1d100)[94]

  25. - Top - End - #115
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    JeminiZero's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008

    Default Re: The Giants' Crown (Alpha) Ch1 - The Fateful Voyage

    Xenka

    Xenka presses the attack and delivers another 2 slashes on the living storm.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Full Round Action:
    Eldritch Glaive attack Roll (Melee Touch Attack): (1d20+6)[16]
    Eldritch Glaive Damage Roll (Untyped Damage): (1d6+3)[5]

    Extra Attack From Haste:
    Eldritch Glaive attack Roll (Melee Touch Attack): (1d20+6)[24]
    Eldritch Glaive Damage Roll (Untyped Damage): (1d6+3)[6]

    Edit: +1 to both attack rolls, I seem to have forgotten the bonus from Bless.

    Status:
    HP: 32/47
    AC: 27

    Effects:
    Haste: +1 Attack/AC, Extra Attack
    Shield of Faith: +3 Deflection AC for 60 rounds
    Swimming in the Styx: Water breath, Gain Swim speed equal to land speed, +8 to Swim checks, able to take 10 on swim checks.
    Last edited by JeminiZero; 2008-08-07 at 05:43 AM.

  26. - Top - End - #116
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    MindFlayer

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Reading, Berkshire, UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Giants' Crown (Alpha) Ch1 - The Fateful Voyage

    Farhl

    Damn, forget the haste as well

    The shark spins round for another attack

    Attack (1d20+6)[8]
    Damage (1d6+3)[9]
    Concealment (1d100)[78]

  27. - Top - End - #117
    Troll in the Playground
     
    King Tius's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Giants' Crown (Alpha) Ch1 - The Fateful Voyage

    Surge roars in furry at the damage dealt and goes in for a (hasted) full round attack. (I think that gives me 5 attacks, maybe 6? Disregard the last one if so).

    1st attack (main): (1d20+10)[14]
    1st damage (main): (1d10+6)[8]
    1st attack (off): (1d20+11)[15]
    1st damage (off):(1d6+6)[11]
    2nd attack (main):(1d20+4)[13]
    2nd damage (main):(1d10+6)[15]
    2nd attack (off): (1d20+5)[7]
    2nd damage (off):(1d6+6)[10]
    3rd attack (main):(1d20+10)[13]
    3rd damage (main):(1d10+6)[7]
    3rd attack (off): (1d20+11)[26]
    3rd damage (off): (1d6+6)[9]

  28. - Top - End - #118
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Mantid's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Giants' Crown (Alpha) Ch1 - The Fateful Voyage

    Eldritch glaive, axe, and swords slash at the storm elemental. The creature thunders as it tries to retreat backup the masts, but the assault is too much for it. It throws itself against the mast as it form starts to waver and dissipate into the rain. Tendrils of energy lash out and charge the air with static. With a thunderous roar the monster looses its grip on the world and disappears into a fog that covers the ship for a moment before the winds blow it away.

    The storm that the creature brought with it remains, however, pouring rain and crashing waves into the side of the boat. Quid tries to regain control of the boat, but is unable to steer the ship in the shifting currents.

    In the water Kwikweg struggles to regain the advantage after the creature's attack on him, but nearly gets his weapon torn from his hand by the ocean currents. Farhl's jaws, however, clamp down on something harder than water, ripping at the unseen opponent. The creature strikes at the shark-druid before swimming away, headed toward the drifting Spear.
    Last edited by Mantid; 2008-08-08 at 09:25 AM.

  29. - Top - End - #119
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Mantid's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Giants' Crown (Alpha) Ch1 - The Fateful Voyage

    >.<

    Farhl
    Spoiler
    Show

    To Hit - (1d20+6)[24]
    Damage - (1d8+4)[12]


    Edit: >.<;
    Last edited by Mantid; 2008-08-08 at 09:27 AM.

  30. - Top - End - #120
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    JeminiZero's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008

    Default Re: The Giants' Crown (Alpha) Ch1 - The Fateful Voyage

    Xenka

    With the Storm elemental dead, Xenka moves with amazing speed and dives into the water.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Move Action: Move off the ship and into the water. 70 ft movement speed of 30 Base + 10 Celerity Domain Speed Bonus + 30 Haste should be enough to cover this

    Standard Action: If Xenka can guess where the underwater creature is, he lets loose an Eldritch Blast. If not, he will just swim closer to it for now. No need for swim check as he has proper 70' swim speed.

    Eldritch Blast attack Roll (Range Touch Attack): (1d20+8)[14]
    Eldritch Blast Damage Roll (Untyped Damage): (1d6)[3]
    Concealment roll: (1d100)[30]

    Status:
    HP: 32/47
    AC: 27

    Effects:
    Haste: +1 Attack/AC, Extra Attack
    Shield of Faith: +3 Deflection AC for 58 rounds
    Swimming in the Styx: Water breath, Gain Swim speed equal to land speed, +8 to Swim checks, able to take 10 on swim checks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •