Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 386
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Frosty's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006

    Default Re: Evangelism, Outsiders take over the world.

    <ooc> I can't access my sheet right now. Can someone roll any of my relevant knowledge skills such as religion to see if I can identify the emblem?</ooc>

    Celeste sees the approaching cart, and quietly activates her Tongues ability to be able to speak Dwarven and whatever Kobolds speak.
    Last edited by Frosty; 2008-06-25 at 02:19 PM.
    NS2...it's time to evolve again.

  2. - Top - End - #62
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Lochar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007

    Default Re: Evangelism, Outsiders take over the world.

    Waetir

    Waetir silently waits, hidden in the trees, for the cart to pass. He would not take the lead on any attacks, nor on any diplomatic sense. He'd given up the diplomacy to the Pools. And besides, Waetir re-secured his grip on the homunculus, he would not risk the creation. Maybe once it was more empowered, but not now.

    Spoiler
    Show
    At first sign of any of the others or himself being attacked, Waetir is going to go absolutely ape-sh*t. At the moment though, Hide: (1d20+45)[46]

    --Edit
    What is it about me and rolling 1's for skill checks? Thank god there isn't critical failure for them.
    Last edited by Lochar; 2008-06-25 at 04:55 PM.

  3. - Top - End - #63
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    WhiteKnight777's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The other side of the sky
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Evangelism, Outsiders take over the world.

    Zariel

    Zariel hopped down off of the rock, smiling pleasantly. As the wagon approached, he spoke up in a conversational tone.

    Good day to you. I was wondering if you had any news about the road ahead - I've been away for a time and I'm a bit behind on current events.

    OOC
    Spoiler
    Show
    Diplomacy - (1d20+24)[33]
    GatherInformation - (1d20+24)[32]

  4. - Top - End - #64
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Greyen's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Missouri
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Evangelism, Outsiders take over the world.

    As soon as you are withina hundred feet the whistling trails away as teh dwarf sees you first, the one of the lead kobolds, both of which let out an odd barking noise. The Lizards slow to a halt and the running kobolds take up defensive positions with crossbows ready.

    The dwarf sees you walking and readies a large crossbow Tha's far enough brigand! I've dealt with your kind enough on this road. You and your friends that are surely hiding in the trees can run along before I feed you to the Ranha's.
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteKnight777 View Post
    Zariel
    Good day to you. I was wondering if you had any news about the road ahead - I've been away for a time and I'm a bit behind on current events.
    Ya look decent enough, not like the brigands I've seen before. You should know better to be in these woods though. There are many nasties living in these trees. The middle aged dwarf says. You should run along now, I've got to get on to Rivergate, I've got a delivery to make. With that he lets out another clipped set of odd barks,
    Spoiler
    Show
    For those w/ tounges - Lets go, remain wary

    He slaps the reins and the lizards once again begin to strain against the traces slowly the cart gathers momentum. The kobold guards rescatter to a wide ring around the cart.
    Last edited by Greyen; 2008-06-26 at 04:57 AM.
    Excellent Avatar of Uri by Retun of Lanky (Aka Lanky Bugger)

  5. - Top - End - #65
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Frosty's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006

    Default Re: Evangelism, Outsiders take over the world.

    <ooc> Is the cart headed in the direction of the small village up ahead with 8 buildings? </ooc>
    NS2...it's time to evolve again.

  6. - Top - End - #66
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Greyen's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Missouri
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Evangelism, Outsiders take over the world.

    The cart and its entourage slowly make way to the crossroads and then turn north. The kobolds are skittish but not hostile.

    The lizards are great muscular bulls of reptilian meat in motion. Their padded and clawed feet literally chewing up the roads as the cart passes. Their mouthes are lines with hundreds of small sharp teeth. Being chewed by one of these scaled beasts would be unpleasent.

    As the cart passes you can see several arrow slits cut into the sides and peep hole from which little reptilian eyes gleam. Slowly the cart begins to gather speed. Eventually a pace just faster than a walking human is achieved. The Kobold on the seat next to the dwarf hops up onto the top of the cart and watches you all as they move away.

    -------------

    If no one does anything else then the cart will pass slowly out of sight to the North.
    Excellent Avatar of Uri by Retun of Lanky (Aka Lanky Bugger)

  7. - Top - End - #67
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Frosty's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006

    Default Re: Evangelism, Outsiders take over the world.

    Celeste Guerrier

    Celeste quickly thinks to Zariel, "Hey, you think we could start becoming a part of the local community by going with this delivery cart? We could offer to act as guards to defend against whatever it out there."

    She gets off her rock, and shouts off a quick question in Common to get them to slow down. "Wait a moment please. Could you tell us how far it is to Rivergate?"
    Last edited by Frosty; 2008-06-26 at 01:56 PM.
    NS2...it's time to evolve again.

  8. - Top - End - #68
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Greyen's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Missouri
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Evangelism, Outsiders take over the world.

    The dwarf calls back Aye, I could. Its about four leagues to the north, or about five days by Ranha cart. But if you want to talk, I'll not bar ya from walking with us. These 'bolds not being the chattiest group of mercenaries around. The cart does not slow down, but continues onward to the north.
    Excellent Avatar of Uri by Retun of Lanky (Aka Lanky Bugger)

  9. - Top - End - #69
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    WhiteKnight777's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The other side of the sky
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Evangelism, Outsiders take over the world.

    Zariel

    Following the dwarf's suggestion, he begins to follow along with the cart, showing no signs of discomfort having to move rather quickly to keep up with the creatures.

    Yes, they do seem a bit reticent. But then, a good mercenary is paid to keep an eye on the road and deal with trouble in a rather pointed fashion, not necessarily to provide conversation. Too much thinking or talking often gets in the way of the job.

  10. - Top - End - #70
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Lochar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007

    Default Re: Evangelism, Outsiders take over the world.

    Waetir

    Seeing one of the others following the cart, Waetir ghosts along on silent wings, holding the homunculus tight.
    Most excellent Rising Echo avatar created by GryffonDurime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardea View Post
    That is the scariest two lines I have read in a forum of any kind.
    Take two internets, a cookie and a vorpal sword, please.
    Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, drunkeness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.

    Don't be stupid.

  11. - Top - End - #71
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Paragon Badger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Oahu, Hawaii
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Evangelism, Outsiders take over the world.

    Sophiel's eyes follow Zariel as he moves towards the cart, and she closes them for a moment- telepathically speaking to all within the group. "It would seem a certain Rivergate is now on our itinerary. ‘Tis five days a voyage northwards, Excalith. What of your plans?”

    Opening her eyes and coming back to the matter at hand, the celestial approached the cart and followed after it in line with Zariel. Narrowing her gaze, she gave will to all her celestial powers innately created to deal with mortals, detecting the auras of magic, evil, and lies. As long as they were in this world, she felt it might be best to keep wary at all times.
    Paragon Badger (14 HP)
    Str 23, Dex 32, Con 30, Int 17, Wis 27, Cha 19
    AC: 33, Claw: +29 Melee (1d2+19)
    Body by Jake Army. Avatar by Kyace.

  12. - Top - End - #72
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Greyen's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Missouri
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Evangelism, Outsiders take over the world.

    The cart rumbles along northward, the dwarf talking and his kobold mercenaries quietly watching.

    Yes, they do seem a bit reticent. But then, a good mercenary is paid to keep an eye on the road and deal with trouble in a rather pointed fashion, not necessarily to provide conversation. Too much thinking or talking often gets in the way of the job.
    Yes but you need smart ones if you know you are going to be having problems. This clan of 'bolds is very honorable and I have worked with them many times. They are some of the best mercenaries available up in Dwaraun. A pair of them can be that equal a good dwarf in plate, and they cost a quarter of he price. There are few dwarves who'll work with'm. Me, I don't care if they smell or talk funny, as long as they are good to their word. Right Rrrlaf? The dwarf pats the kobold on top of the cart who fairly beems with the praise. You notice now that the one on top has a brighter green tinge to his scales than most kobolds you have seen. The scales on him seem heavier than most generic kobolds.
    Last edited by Greyen; 2008-06-27 at 04:56 AM.
    Excellent Avatar of Uri by Retun of Lanky (Aka Lanky Bugger)

  13. - Top - End - #73
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Paragon Badger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Oahu, Hawaii
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Evangelism, Outsiders take over the world.

    "Honorable?" Sophiel questioned softly, but her voice grew louder as she continued, "You are expectant of problems along the path? What, if I may be emboldened to wonder, dost thou intend to deliver to Rivergate?"

    Spoiler
    Show
    Sense Motive (Hunch) (1d20+16)[20]

    He may ping neutral but I've got my eye on him..
    Paragon Badger (14 HP)
    Str 23, Dex 32, Con 30, Int 17, Wis 27, Cha 19
    AC: 33, Claw: +29 Melee (1d2+19)
    Body by Jake Army. Avatar by Kyace.

  14. - Top - End - #74
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Greyen's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Missouri
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Evangelism, Outsiders take over the world.

    Cocking an eyebrow at you he says Ye don't know what the symbol on the side of the cart means? Where are you from?
    Excellent Avatar of Uri by Retun of Lanky (Aka Lanky Bugger)

  15. - Top - End - #75
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Frosty's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006

    Default Re: Evangelism, Outsiders take over the world.

    Celest Guerrier

    The elf-demon follows along, her "clothing" making her harder to see (not that she's trying to hide). "As good as a dwarf in plate? That's high praise. Between you and the kobolds, that's at least 4 plated dwarfs. What's so dangerous around here that you need such good protection? You mentioned brigands? They would be interested in your cargo?"

    As the dwarf is shocked by Sophiel's apparent ignorance, Celeste decides to probe the dwarf's mind gently, trying to see exactly what he is thinking with regards to the symbol. And while she's at it, she'll also find out how Intelligent he is (this all done via Detect Thoughts. DC 26 Will to negate the reading of surface thoughts. Other functions have no saving throw).

    Spoiler
    Show
    Celeste also tries to sense motive to see what hunches she can feel. [roll]1d12+20[/roll] ok the roll didn't work. next post
    Last edited by Frosty; 2008-06-27 at 01:11 PM.
    NS2...it's time to evolve again.

  16. - Top - End - #76
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Frosty's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006

    Default Re: Evangelism, Outsiders take over the world.

    Spoiler
    Show
    sense motive (1d20+12)[25]
    NS2...it's time to evolve again.

  17. - Top - End - #77
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Greyen's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Missouri
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Evangelism, Outsiders take over the world.

    @Celeste
    Spoiler
    Show

    Detect Thoughts gets-How could these people not know about the Silver Anvil Consortium!? We trade weapons and armor everywhere. Who are these strange folk?
    Excellent Avatar of Uri by Retun of Lanky (Aka Lanky Bugger)

  18. - Top - End - #78
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    WhiteKnight777's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The other side of the sky
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Evangelism, Outsiders take over the world.

    Zariel

    Zariel continued to walk, still smiling, watching the Dwarf's reaction. After a moment, he spoke up once more A good point. You're wise and fortunate to have found such trustworthy mercenaries. My own trading experience has been riddled with encounters with bad ones. I can't count the number of times I've had some cretinous oaf decide he wanted a bigger cut in the profits - usually at the most inopportune time. Luckily I've always believed in keeping a few aces up my sleeve for such occasions, so I've always pulled through. Still, I've had a few close calls.

  19. - Top - End - #79
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Frosty's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006

    Default Re: Evangelism, Outsiders take over the world.

    Celeste Guerrier

    Celeste quickly interjects with a smile. "Forgive my friend here. She has had a tiring past few days and it was just a momentary slip. The Silver Anvil Consortium is of course recognized and respected by everyone. Bandits and Brigands do like to steal weapons, but with you and your kobolds i'm sure they'd meet the business end of the weapons instead. Still, you seem fairly cautious. Would you like some assistance from me should we be attacked?" Of course, Celeste does not appear armed, but most people know of magicians, so they may not dismiss her out of hand.

    Telepathically, she alerts her friends, "Just as I suspected. Abjuration and evocation auras are typically found on armors and weapon respectively. Add to the fact that it's a heavily guarded dwarven cart, and my intuition that this is a weapons trade is correct. The Silver Anvil Consortium trade weapons and armor everywhere"
    NS2...it's time to evolve again.

  20. - Top - End - #80
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Greyen's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Missouri
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Evangelism, Outsiders take over the world.

    You shouldn't need to be helping much, these 'bolds will be fine. The casrt rumbles along.

    From along the road steps out an elf, he is 200 feet distant. Dressed in green leathers and holding a bow he shouts down to the dwarf Back again Marak? You are no longer allowed through here. You and your 'bolds killed to many last time. Then he raises a hand shouting Kill him!
    As soon as he stepped out the woods and begins to speak the "'bolds" dive for cover under and around the cart, crossbows trained in every direction.

    It is an instant scene of chaos, the 'bolds on the ground and in the cart begin to fire crossbow bolts out into the forest, seemingly with out direction.
    Arrows begin to fall like rain upon the area. Those of you within the area take a few arrows from the woods but they fall harmlessly to the side in the face of your heavy natural armor.

    In the moment before the surprise wears off you all hear multiple dull heavy thunks of larger weapons. From high in the trees a long heavy spear slams into one of the lead Ranha's pinning its screaming form to the ground. Another comes from almost level with the road slamming into the side of the cart, producing screams of kobold and the clatter of steel from inside the cart.
    Excellent Avatar of Uri by Retun of Lanky (Aka Lanky Bugger)

  21. - Top - End - #81
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Lochar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007

    Default Re: Evangelism, Outsiders take over the world.

    Spoiler
    Show
    I would like to comment that Waetir has been flying along in the trees, and probably would have spotted some of this.

    Waetir's init:(1d20+17)[24]


    Waetir

    Waetir, flying along in the trees, sees the attack on his companions. He alights in the closest tree without an enemy and scowls as he reaches inside himself for his magical power, unleashing frost.

    Spoiler
    Show
    If he can spot enemies within Close range (45') he uses his cold scorching ray.

    A1(1d20+22)[29]
    C1:(1d20+22)[37]
    D:(4d6)[14] Cold + (5d6)[14] SA
    CD: (4d6)[13] Cold

    A1(1d20+22)[23]
    C1:(1d20+22)[41]
    D:(4d6)[14] Cold + (5d6)[24] SA
    CD: (4d6)[13] Cold

    If he can't see any enemies, he instead sets a Cold Wall of Fire pointed outwards towards the elf, away from the cart.
    Most excellent Rising Echo avatar created by GryffonDurime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardea View Post
    That is the scariest two lines I have read in a forum of any kind.
    Take two internets, a cookie and a vorpal sword, please.
    Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, drunkeness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.

    Don't be stupid.

  22. - Top - End - #82
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Greyen's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Missouri
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Evangelism, Outsiders take over the world.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Between full concealment and illusionary hiding spots they had ya'll beat. Not that any of them can hurt you.


    As you all begin to react and take a look for your attackers the illusions seem to fade away for those of you who are stong of mind (everyone). There are about 20 elves standing in nooks cut into the trunks of the widest trees. The nooks are hidden by an illusion that mimics the bark itself. On the command the elves simply leaned out of the concealing illusion. The pair of ballista. similarly hidden are manned by a pair of elves each.

    Waetir fires a pair of scintillating blue bolts at a pair of the elves who fall dead from their hiding spots.
    Last edited by Greyen; 2008-06-28 at 07:07 AM.
    Excellent Avatar of Uri by Retun of Lanky (Aka Lanky Bugger)

  23. - Top - End - #83
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Incendius's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007

    Default Re: Evangelism, Outsiders take over the world.

    Excalith

    Spoiler
    Show

    Listen check to see if Excalith can hear the battle from where he is.

    (1d20+21)[28]

    Initiative

    (1d20+8)[26]


    (If the listen check succeeds)

    As Excalith hears the din of battle he quickly ponders a course of action. I doubt that my help shall be needed, but I should apprise the situation to see whether this is true or not. With this thought Excalith summons up his infernal power and teleports himself far into an aerial view of the battlefield. Here he looks unto the situation, and decides to wait to see where the rest of his group would go. He could plainly see that none of the Elves were going to be much of a trouble to his fellows, but he still did not want to interfere just yet if they attempted to negotiate. Most likely the elves would not look into the sky and see the floating eighteen foot tall monstrosity, but even if they did there was not much they could probably do about it.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Teleport to about 220 feet up in the air. Not using the move action.

  24. - Top - End - #84
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    WhiteKnight777's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The other side of the sky
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Evangelism, Outsiders take over the world.

    Zariel

    Zariel stood unafraid as the arrows, obviously not possessing enough magical power to pierce the supernaturally tough flesh of the devil. Quickly assessing the situation, he began to mimic the words and gestures of spellcasting as he activated one of his innate powers. A ball of black flame appeared in his hands, and he hurled it towards the nearest of the ballistae and its crew.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Bluff check to fake spellcasting (1d20+24)[32]

    Ranged touch attack for fireball, in case there are trees in the way. If not, ignore. (1d20+9)[14]

    Damage (Half is Vile, half is Fire) (9d6)[40]


  25. - Top - End - #85
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Greyen's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Missouri
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Evangelism, Outsiders take over the world.

    Excalith 'ports above the treeline and can see far below him, like ants, the commotion of the battle. Marak the dwarf lies bleeding on top of the cart, Rrrlaf the kobold leader, lies along side of the cart knocked off of the top when the ballista hit. The other kobolds around the cart continue to reload thier crossbows while some of those inside appear to be alive as an occaisional bolt shoots out.

    The black flames explode around the ballista and its crew who fall as burnt husks to the ground. Their dying screams echoing into the forest.

    The elf in the road draws aim on Zariel letting fly his arrow. The shaft bounces harmlessley off his hardened skin, leaving no mark. One of the kobolds see this and begins to chatter to the other kobolds while reloading.

    @those w/ tounges or who speak draconic
    Spoiler
    Show
    Didja see that! The arrow bounced off that one!
    Excellent Avatar of Uri by Retun of Lanky (Aka Lanky Bugger)

  26. - Top - End - #86
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Lochar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007

    Default Re: Evangelism, Outsiders take over the world.

    Waetir

    Still invisible, but now getting a better idea, Waetir again summons his innate powers, this time not to freeze, but something more...debilitating. They could not convert the dead, but they could still prove the superiority of Trual's way.

    Spoiler
    Show
    On round 2.

    Sculpted Stinking Cloud for four 10' cubes. One cube goes on the main elf if he isn't dead, one on the remaining ballista, and the rest to the closest elves. DC 21 Fort or nausea.
    Most excellent Rising Echo avatar created by GryffonDurime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardea View Post
    That is the scariest two lines I have read in a forum of any kind.
    Take two internets, a cookie and a vorpal sword, please.
    Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, drunkeness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.

    Don't be stupid.

  27. - Top - End - #87
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Paragon Badger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Oahu, Hawaii
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Evangelism, Outsiders take over the world.

    Sophiel's calm face turned to one of slight annoyance as an arrow aimed for her heart harmlessly dug into a thick layer of her skin. Furrowing her brow, the celestial pulled the crude projectile out of her flesh and dropped it to the ground.

    Closing her eyes, the angel put her hand out to her side. A faint glimmer permeated the air and the light took the form of a long staff at her palm. It grew larger, and materialized with a great blade sinking into the ground. The weapon looked more appropriate for a being of Excalith's size than Sophiel's, and in her human guise, the weapon spanned nearly three times her height.

    "Such trivial creatures..." Sohpiel thought to the others as she watched the scuffle.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Initiative: (1d20+4)[13]
    Move: Summon Glaive
    AttacK ..None?

    And I wiki'd; the average glaive is 7-8 feet long including the blade... Doubling makes for a rather silly weapon. At least it doesn't grant 15 foot reach, maybe Sophie's using it short-haft? At least we'll never need to buy 10 foot poles.
    Paragon Badger (14 HP)
    Str 23, Dex 32, Con 30, Int 17, Wis 27, Cha 19
    AC: 33, Claw: +29 Melee (1d2+19)
    Body by Jake Army. Avatar by Kyace.

  28. - Top - End - #88
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    WhiteKnight777's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The other side of the sky
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Evangelism, Outsiders take over the world.

    Zariel

    Zariel laughed as the arrows bounced harmlessly off of his skin once again. Taking aim on the other ballista, he repeated the process, pretending to cast a spell while drawing on his innate energies to create a ball of wicked-looking black flame that he sent streaming towards the machine and its crew.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Wash, rinse, repeat

    Bluff (1d20+24)[38]

    Attack (1d20+9)[23]

    Damage (9d6)[36]


  29. - Top - End - #89
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Frosty's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006

    Default Re: Evangelism, Outsiders take over the world.

    Celeste Guerrier

    Celeste watches all of the carnage around her, and sighs. She wonders her elf-like physiqe might help her in this case. Quickly climbing up to the top of the cart, she shouts (in Common) in a very commanding voice, utilizing her full presence. "In the name of all that is holy, STOP, ALL OF YOU. AND I MEAN ON BOTH SIDES."

    Once she has their attention, she switches over to Elven, "There's wounded everywhere. If we all stop this madness now, we can still recover them and save them from death. As a neutral third party, I want to discuss with your leader on why he or she thinks this violence was necessary, and how your two sides might resolve this WITHOUT further deaths." Celeste then quickly tells the Kobolds in Common what she had announced, as well as telepathically telling her party members to CEASE the violence.
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is a diplomacy roll to see if the next step is really necessary. If Diplomacy won't work, then the intimidation might. (1d20+32)[39]


    Now speaking in Common again, "Anybody, on ANY side that makes a further attack WILL face my wrath and feel extreme PAIN even though your body will not suffer any lasting damage. You DON'T want to try my patience right now. Now, who is your leader?" Celeste really wishes her clothes weren't illusionary right now. Intimidation usually doesn't work as well if one is seen as un-clothed.
    [spoiler]Indimidate check: (1d20+16)[31]
    NS2...it's time to evolve again.

  30. - Top - End - #90
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Greyen's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Missouri
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Evangelism, Outsiders take over the world.

    The angelic Sophiel summons her glaive as Cesleste climbs aboard the cart and begins her tirade.

    On the ground Rrrlaf crawls underneath the cart taking cover from the falling arrows. After Celeste begins speaking to him Rrrlaf barks something to the other kobolds.
    Spoiler
    Show
    In draconic - The tasty looking elf says we stop or we face her pain. -laughter- Where is the dwarf with gold? We no stop unless he say so, we have his paper!
    They all ready to fire again.

    The elves in the trees pause for direction from their leader who stands for a moment, deciding. Leave the cart and the dwarf and you may go, the 'bolds may go also. Our quarrel is with him.
    Excellent Avatar of Uri by Retun of Lanky (Aka Lanky Bugger)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •