New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Adventure in Eberron: Beyond the Sea

Spoiler
    Show
    Grease isn't likely to cause a boom at all, even if I cast it at a torch. I'm just hoping to make the shifter drop his weapon, as per Targeted Use of Grease on a single object.

Roll Reflex or drop the weapon, pretty much.
    Last edited by pingcode20; 2008-07-03 at 07:37 PM.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Without his weapon it'll be easier to rape kill him.
    My Deviantart, Please enjoy it.
    Invincible Maiden Avatar by GryffonDurime.

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew by Krimm Blackleaf

3. - Top - End - #93
    Troll in the Playground

As Mr. Bones falls in behind Quentin, Irmaet summons a orb of grease right above the shifter's head. The orb falls, coating the shifter's rapier in a slick, slimy coat, but the shifter just barely manages to keep his hold on the weapon.

The warforged shifter makes it to the edge of the pier, still bobbing up and down in the calm waters of the harbor.

Kyrek follows Irmaet's grease spell with one of his own, this time splattering the area around the shifter's feet. The shifter, however, is far too nimble to be slipped up by such spells, deftly balancing in the slick slime. Meanwhile, George, clinging to the edge of the bridge, climbs across to the other side.

The purple slaad leaps across the gap, but doesn't quite make it. It manages to catch on to the side of the platform, however, and then pulls itself up. Meanwhile, Hector, in his new form, teleports into the water, startling the warforged. He catches the warforged's lower jaw in one chuulish pincer, nearly wrenching it off. However, the warforged manages to throw off Hector's hold, breaking free.

OOC
    Spoiler
    Show

OOC Thread

Kyrek, the touch would heal either you or George, your choice.

Initiative
    1. Quentin
    2. Splicer #2
    4. Irmaet and Mr. Bones
    5. Splicer #3
    6. Kyrek and George
    7. Hector and Purple Slaad
    9. Vaasth

Map
    Spoiler
    Show

Vaasth's Turn
    Last edited by The Demented One; 2008-07-04 at 08:37 PM.
    I no longer actively read the forums, and probably won't respond to any PMs. I'm fine with people using my homebrew in anything, including fan-compilations and wikis, as long as you credit me.

Homebrew by The Demented One.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Troll in the Playground

Vaasth weaves between the two larger creatures that now flank him, as much as he enjoys the presence of a chaotic outsider and a twisted ape. He stops for just a moment and calls out to the shifter, "You'll regret attacking us! You saw what I did to the GIRL!" He then finishes moving so the shifter is between him and the water.
    He stops and his nearly featureless skull-helmet gives the shifter a cold stare, the seven tentacles on his back whip the air. He then lurches forward with his arms forward and somewhat out, he bellows in an unnatural tone and attempts to push the shifter into the water, arching all of his tentacles in an attempt to push him further.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Probably need a Ref Save from the grease: (1d20+12)[19]
    Touch Attack: (1d20+17)[21]
    Bull Rush: (1d20+9)[29]
    Don't provoke AoO because of my Improved Bull Rush attempt. Also gives me a nice +4 to this check...

Edit: Shyeah! Damn right!
    Edit 2: Also, if I can fling myself into the water with him, I want to.
    Last edited by Krimm_Blackleaf; 2008-07-04 at 08:38 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #95
    Troll in the Playground

While few of you have likely ever seen an exo-skeletoned Daelkyr-spawn charge, using its powerful tentacles like legs, at a shifter, before wrapping its tentacles around the shifter and hurtling the water, you now all have. The shifter hisses upon hitting the water, its blood mingling with Vaasth's in the slough of brackish water.

Initiative
    1. Quentin
    2. Splicer #2
    4. Irmaet and Mr. Bones
    5. Splicer #3
    6. Kyrek and George
    9. Vaasth

Map
    Spoiler
    Show

Quentin's Turn
    Last edited by The Demented One; 2008-07-04 at 09:39 PM.
    I no longer actively read the forums, and probably won't respond to any PMs. I'm fine with people using my homebrew in anything, including fan-compilations and wikis, as long as you credit me.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Troll in the Playground

QB:

QB starts as the Shifter he'd been fighting suddenly disappears, spinning wildly in an attempt to discern where the blasted thing went - he spots it again just as Vaasth's charge drives it off the edge of the platform and into the water below. In response to the changed situation, he sheathes his axes at his sides again as he rushes to the northwest corner of the southern platform. He draws bow and arrow from the new quiver he picked up back in Sharn, and quickly readies a shaft aimed at the Warforged below as it struggles with the- Wait, what is that? And where in the Hells did Hector go? Is it- Hells. I know the Warforged isn't on our side... Making up his mind that this is another thing to worry about later, he looses his arrow at the Warforged.

Spoiler
    Show
    Sheathing the axes as part of movement, then using Quick Draw to get the bow out and get a shot off. -4 for shooting into melee, +1 for shooting from higher ground, so...
    Attack: (1d20+13)[30]
    Threat: (1d20+13)[21]
    Damage: (1d6+4)[10] plus (3d6)[11] Skirmishing.

Oh, and I'll keep Dodge up against S3, in case he has another of those handy teleporting tricks up his sleeve; total AC 28 vs S3.

Phil the Piratical Platypus avatar by Serpentine

7. - Top - End - #97
    Troll in the Playground

Quentin's arrow flies true, piercing the chinks in the warforged's armored plating and lodging itself deep within. The warforged grunts in pain, nearly slipping under the water.

Despite the arrow embedded within it, the warforged still has the strength to lay into Hector with its greatsword. The blade slices through Hector's chuulish exoskeleton with some difficulty, spilling his inhuman viscerae, while the warforged in term seems even stronger after the attack (9 damage).

Initiative
    1. Quentin
    2. Splicer #2
    4. Irmaet and Mr. Bones
    5. Splicer #3
    6. Kyrek and George
    9. Vaasth

Map
    Spoiler
    Show

Irmaet's Turn

8. - Top - End - #98

Irmaet the Black
    "I believe the others have this under control, and my reserve of offensive dweomers is running dry as it stands. Hrm, I did have a wand here... One of those healing batons..."

Irmaet walks over to the burning QB, fishing in his pockets for his wand.

"Curses, must have left it at home. Oh, very well, we'll have to do this the old fashioned way. Mr Bones, stand guard and hit the splicers if they make it back on the platform. Pity I haven't got anything for minor burns on hand."

Irmaet peers closely at QB.

"How bad is it?" he asks.

Spoiler
    Show
    Well, crap. I was so sure I had a wand of cure light wounds... Looks like I'll just have to pick one up when we hit the first vending machine.

Irmaet and Mr Bones Delays for the time being to conserve magic.

9. - Top - End - #99
    Troll in the Playground

Treading water, the shifter stabs out at Vaasth without art. It first makes a plain but rapid jab with its rapier, aiming for a seeming seam in Vaasth's armor. However, while the attack connects solidly, the seam in Vaasth's exoskeleton is not as weak as it seems, rebuffing the point of the shifter's blade. Frustrated, the shifter slashes with his blade, dragging the tip across Vaasth's face, but this does little more than trace an infinitesimally-thin groove across his faceplate.

Initiative
    1. Quentin
    2. Splicer #2
    4. Irmaet and Mr. Bones
    5. Splicer #3
    6. Kyrek and George
    9. Vaasth

Map
    Spoiler
    Show

Kyrek's Turn

10. - Top - End - #100

Hector

The crustacean that had been Hector warbles wordlessly in rage at the being that damaged it and lashes out with its claws once more, grasping at the warforged with oversized pincers. It's mouth tentacles wriggle in anticipation.

Spoiler
    Show
    Full attack:
    Claw attack: (1d20+12)[7](19)
    damage: (2d6+5)[5][1](11)
    Claw attack: (1d20+12)[18](30)
    damage: (2d6+5)[2][4](11)
    Improved Grapple: (1d20+17)[14](31)

Hector's Slaad stares over the edge curiously as Vaasth and the Splicer struggle in the water below.
    People seemed to like this better, but only marginally so - the way one might prefer to be stabbed than shot. Optimally, one isn't stabbed or shot. Optimally, one eats some cake! But there are times when cake is not available, and instead we are destroyed. This is the deep poetry of the universe. -- Tycho Brahe

Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #101
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    I'll just take my turn preemptively again.

The daelkyr halfblood isn't yet done with this beast. As it's weapon drags across his own face he fears that it cuts through him, but is relieved when the bone is merely left harmlessly scraped. He begins wrapping his tentacles around the shifter violently, and far more lethally than he did with the girl. He also lashes the whip on his arm hard at the splicer once and with a final flowing motion of his blade, he attempt to slash open the creature with grievous blows.
    He has an aura to him completely inhuman, like a vicious animal with a higher mind using it's animal instinct combined with human knowledge... He does his best to hold the shifter below the water as he attempts to slaughter it. The jawbone of his helm hangs open and drips with what you only hope is saliva(though it only just barely looks like it).
    (Kinda got the attacks in reverse order, but it doesn't matter)

Spoiler
    Show
    Taking a -5 to my AC and adding to Power Attack, all thanks to Shock Trooper. Also expending my Dancing Mongoose boost for my sword attacks. It's time to bleed, shifter.
    Attacks
    Sword 1: (1d20+21)[41]
    Sword 2: (1d20+21)[32]
    Sword 3: (1d20+16)[33]
    Sword 4: (1d20+11)[20]
    Tentacle Whip: (1d20+17)[30]
    Tentacle 1: (1d20+16)[29]
    Tentacle 2: (1d20+16)[22]
    Tentacle 3: (1d20+16)[36]
    Tentacle 4: (1d20+16)[23]
    Tentacle 5: (1d20+16)[21]
    Tentacle 6: (1d20+16)[24]
    Tentacle 7: (1d20+16)[18]

Confirmations, just in case
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sword 1: (1d20+21)[27]
    Sword 2: (1d20+21)[24]
    Sword 3: (1d20+16)[27]
    Sword 4: (1d20+11)[16]
    Tentacle Whip: (1d20+17)[26]
    Tentacle 1: (1d20+16)[19]
    Tentacle 2: (1d20+16)[20]
    Tentacle 3: (1d20+16)[27]
    Tentacle 4: (1d20+16)[34]
    Tentacle 5: (1d20+16)[30]
    Tentacle 6: (1d20+16)[25]
    Tentacle 7: (1d20+16)[20]

Damage
    Sword 1: (1d8+13)[19] and (1d6)[6] acid
    Sword 2: (1d8+13)[14] and (1d6)[1] acid
    Sword 3: (1d8+13)[14] and (1d6)[3] acid
    Sword 4: (1d8+13)[19] and (1d6)[6] acid
    Tentacle Whip: (1d4+10)[14]
    Tentacle 1: (1d4+7)[9]
    Tentacle 2: (1d4+7)[9]
    Tentacle 3: (1d4+7)[10]
    Tentacle 4: (1d4+7)[8]
    Tentacle 5: (1d4+7)[10]
    Tentacle 6: (1d4+7)[10]
    Tentacle 7: (1d4+7)[9]
    Last edited by Krimm_Blackleaf; 2008-07-05 at 05:39 AM.

Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #102
    Barbarian in the Playground

Kyrek

Kyrek begins casting a necromancy spell--odd for a druid. His hands glow with a blackish red aura. He concentrates, and the light winks out--and reappears on Georges claw.

Try hitting him with THAT, George!

George attempts to reach out and touch the Splicer.
    I'm gonna give you the bad touch!

Spoiler
    Show

Melee Touch Attack: (1d20+13)[23]
    Vampiric Touch Damage: (5d6)[17]

Versus AC 10, since it's a touch attack versus a flanked and therefore flat-footed opponent (Unless S3 has Improved Uncanny Dodge of course).
    Attack roll includes the +2 for flanking.

George's AC for the AoO is 29.
    [/roll]
    Currently playing as:
    Eodrick, LG Dwarven Urban Ranger

Avatar is Balthazar, a currently retired character, by Shades of Grey

Vaulthfaer, a 4E Campaign Setting

13. - Top - End - #103
    Troll in the Playground

QB:

QB grunts as he watches the chaotic splashing below. "Not great, Irmaet," he replies. "That Shifter tagged me hard. But as long as I stick with this," he indicates the bow in his hand, "I should be okay for a bit."

14. - Top - End - #104
    Troll in the Playground

George bounds into the water, displacing a wave that sloshes Vaasth and the shifter back and forth. The monkey's paw is surrounded by an aura of necromantic energy that whispers with insidious intent.

Meanwhile, Hector tries to rend the warforged limb from limb with his snapping claws, but isn't able to get the leverage he needs to crack the warforged's adamantine shell.

At that point, Vaasth bursts into a flurry of action, his sword and tentacles slashing at the shifter and forcing him under the water. There is an explosion of bubbles, and then it ceases as the shifter's corpse floats beneath the water.

Initiative
    1. Quentin
    2. Irmaet and Mr. Bones
    3. Splicer #3
    4. Kyrek and George
    5. Hector and Purple Slaad
    6. Vaasth

Map
    Spoiler
    Show

Irmaet's (Delayed) Turn

15. - Top - End - #105

Irmaet the Black
    "Alright, hold still for a moment. Unlike the clergy, who have their gods to do all the fiddling for them, this can go badly. Healing people isn't just topping up a bottle, after all."

"It's a very delicate procedure, but what's the worst that could happen?"

Irmaet begins the procedure, muttering the incantantion under his breath as he meticulously tends to QB's wounds, carefully manipulating the flesh to knit itself back together and accelerating the recovery process. As he concludes the spell, he quietly utters a single word that could strike terror into the hearts of every man alive. A baleful utterance so terrible, even the undead could not help but shiver deep in their bones.

And Irmaet spoke it, quiety, and audibly, as one who does not know the great severity of the word that must not be said.

"Oops."

Spoiler
    Show
    Irmaet casts Cure Critical Wounds on QB.
    Healing - (4d8+12)[28]

Mr Bones faffs about some more.
    Last edited by pingcode20; 2008-07-06 at 05:17 AM.

16. - Top - End - #106
    Troll in the Playground

QB:

QB blinks rapidly, shuddering. Never did get used to that. "Thanks, Irmaet," he croaks, "Might want to check on Vaasth next - it looked like he took a nasty wallop right at the start, too." Still shaking off the weird tingling sensation of Irmaet's healing magic, he jogs south along the edge of the platform, looking for a better vantage from which to loose his next arrow. His old sergeant's words from long ago echo in his ear, Always keep movin', then ya can hit 'em from where they think ya ain't.

Spoiler
    Show
    Moving 4 squares due S, then attacking S2 again (with a net -3 penalty, as before).
    Attack: (1d20+13)[18]
    Threat: (1d20+13)[29]
    Damage: (1d6+4)[6] plus (3d6)[15] Skirmish.

Doesn't seem likely that it'll be necessary, but I'll Dodge S2 now - AC 28.

17. - Top - End - #107
    Troll in the Playground

Though newly healed, Quentin still aches from his wounds, and a slight tremble of his hand as he looses his arrow causes it to err just a few degrees, so that it strikes the warforged's hard adamantine shell rather than a vulnerable joint. The arrow bounces off the 'forged harmlessly; it may not have even noticed.

Initiative
    1. Quentin
    2. Irmaet and Mr. Bones
    3. Splicer #3
    4. Kyrek and George
    6. Vaasth

Map
    Spoiler
    Show

Irmaet's Turn

18. - Top - End - #108

Irmaet the Black
    Irmaet chuckles to himself, and waves Mr Bones over to where Vaasth is bobbing in the water.

"Vaasth - I'm sending Mr Bones over to help you out of the water. Tell me, you don't happen to be undead, do you?" he calls, as he meanders over to the edge himself.

He had little to do (unlike graduate wizards, who tended to do a lot of adventuring, Irmaet wasn't in the habit of carrying a crossbow for self defence - Mr Bones' poleaxe usually warded off trouble), and there was little harm in wasting away yet another six seconds calling to Vaasth.

Mr Bones, as usual, obediently walks over next to Irmaet and lies down, holding the poleaxe out down to Vaasth in his bony hands. And just to be sure, Irmaet puts a foot on the skeletal bodyguard's leg to keep him from slipping off - skeletons just don't have the same amount of traction that skin provides.

19. - Top - End - #109
    Troll in the Playground

Vaasth's neck whips up to Irmaet very quickly as if yanked forcefully out of his actions. The bony jaw of his helmet hangs open slightly, with drool still running down it slowly. "No... No I don't think I'll need that yet..." He begins to swim through the water with great skill, "and I'm afraid you're out of luck, I'm as alive as I've ever been!" He begins to cackle until he plunges his head beneath the water and swims just below the surface, under the bridge and toward the remaining splicer. He looks like a strange combination of a pale insect, a squid and a man. Needless to say, just watching him move through water is unnerving.

Spoiler
    Show
    Taking a double move action through the water while swimming. And again, it's preemptive but very uneventful.
    Swim: (1d20+18)[28]
    Last edited by Krimm_Blackleaf; 2008-07-07 at 04:46 AM.

Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #110

Irmaet the Black
    "Oh, excellent! I'm afraid my work was never in the realms of the negative. That, and I would prefer not to accidentally cause you to explode - that would be a mess I would prefer not to deal with if at all possible."

Irmaet releases Mr Bones' leg, as the skeleton stands up wordlessly,

"When you're done finding a way out of the water, there is a dweomer I recently developed... Well, I'll explain later. Are you sure you will be fine climbing up here?"
    Last edited by pingcode20; 2008-07-07 at 07:42 AM.

21. - Top - End - #111
    Troll in the Playground

His cackles seem to echo over the water around the corner to the chuul and warforged splicer as he rises from the water again and clings to the side, digging the claws of one hand into the material the raised platform is made of. The tentacles begin to wrap around the corner and all the way to the top, reaching the top of the platform like some horrible creature in wait.
    "...Quite sure." The grip on his sword tightens, he's eager for more blood. The sounds he makes in his armor are nearly worse than the mutated creatures they're combating, the chaotic outsider and the aberrant lobster-thing.

Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #112
    Troll in the Playground

It is a testament to the skill of all involved that enough of your enemies have been disabled or slaughtered that an old man and his skeletal assistant can hobble around and shout down to an exoskeleton-clad daelkyrspawn without having to worry about running into an unpleasantly tempered splicer with a greatsword.

However, their is still one splicer standing (or rather, floating), and he is not eager to meet the same fate at his companions. He lunges out with the same attack he first used to nearly slay Vaasth, a pulsating cascade of light flowing from his blade. Unfortunately for the warforged, all the cascading psychokinetic energy in Eberron is no good against a foe whose shell you simply can't crack, and Hector's chuulish exoskeleton proves unyielding to its force.

Initiative
    1. Quentin
    2. Irmaet and Mr. Bones
    3. Splicer #3
    4. Kyrek and George
    6. Vaasth

Map
    Spoiler
    Show

Kyrek's Turn

23. - Top - End - #113

Hector

Provided Kyrek doesn't kill the splicer before it gets to my turn:
    Hector the Chuul speaks, though it is hard to make out when the voice comes as it does through a nest of wriggling tentacles (I just found out chuuls can talk ). "Useless."

His oversized pincers dart forward once more, intent upon catching and crushing the enemy warforged like a tin can sunk into the lightless depths of the sea.

Spoiler
    Show
    Whew! Let's hear it for a chuul's natural armor. That attack would have messed me up but good. My combat stats might be good (for the moment), but I still have wussy wizard HP.

Full attack:
    Claw attack: (1d20+12)[13](25)
    damage: (2d6+5)[5][4](14)
    Claw attack: (1d20+12)[7](19)
    damage: (2d6+5)[1][2](8)
    Improved Grapple: (1d20+17)[14](31)
    People seemed to like this better, but only marginally so - the way one might prefer to be stabbed than shot. Optimally, one isn't stabbed or shot. Optimally, one eats some cake! But there are times when cake is not available, and instead we are destroyed. This is the deep poetry of the universe. -- Tycho Brahe

Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #114
    Barbarian in the Playground

Kyrek

George swims over to Splicer #3, and attempts to use a touch attack for Vampiric Touch. Kyrek merely watches.

[SPOILER]
    (1d20+11)[15]
    [/roll]
    Currently playing as:
    Eodrick, LG Dwarven Urban Ranger

Avatar is Balthazar, a currently retired character, by Shades of Grey

Vaulthfaer, a 4E Campaign Setting

25. - Top - End - #115
    Troll in the Playground

George lays hands on the warforged, discharging a cascading pulse of necromantic energy through it. The warforged howls in pain, while Kyrek feals strength flowing into him (19 temporary hp).

The warforged finally goes down after a stout blow from one of Hector's claws. Between the massive structural damage the chuul's claws have inflicted on it, the necromantic energy that has sapped its life force, and the sight of something swimming towards it, it is incapable of anymore than sinking, unconscious, to the bottom of the harbor.

Battle over. Everyone receives 1125 XP.
    Last edited by The Demented One; 2008-07-08 at 10:11 AM.

26. - Top - End - #116
    Troll in the Playground

Vaasth fervently swims toward the finals splicer and surfaces just to realize it's beginning to sink... Needless to say, he is disappointed. He looks back up to the top of the platform and his tentacles all latch up to the top with fast, cracking noises and he pulls himself up, crawling on his tentacles like a horrible spider-octopus.
    He stands strait and suddenly his armor and tentacles disappear with a strung-out, creaking, cracking sound like someone's skeleton trying to eat their own head with brain still inside, leaving a heavily wounded looking, armor-less human-like creature standing there covered in salt water and a combination of his own and others' blood. "If you wouldn't mind... good sir... I have lots of salt water in my open wounds and raw, peeled skin from being heavily elecrocuted, and I would like some healing now..." His eye gives a kind of twitch.
    He then looks over at the unconscious female splicer passed out at the end of the bridge, "Also, we should tie her up before she wakes up and decides to pay me back."

"Nyeheh."
    "Shutup."
    Last edited by Krimm_Blackleaf; 2008-07-08 at 11:58 AM.

Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #117
    Troll in the Playground

QB:

"Good point, Vaasth." QB strides toward the downed female Splicer, returning his bow to the quiver and drawing a rope from his pack.

Spoiler
    Show
    Use Rope: (1d20+12)[29]
    Also, he'll Search S1 and S4 for goodies: (1d20+18)[28]

28. - Top - End - #118

Spoiler
    Show
    "Someone's skeleton trying to eat their head"? You do have a way with words, Krimm.

Hector

The chuul raises its claw-arms in victory, before splitting open and sloughing off like a discarded snake skin, further fouling the water. What emerges from the split chuul exoskeleton is a wet and rather bedraggled Hector. With a thought he reappears on the platform.

He shudders. "That was.. unpleasant."
    Last edited by dyslexicfaser; 2008-07-08 at 03:36 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #119
    Troll in the Playground

Vaasth raises his eyebrows suddenly and looks over the edge. "Nearly forgot, the spoils of war. Be right back, gentlemen..." He dives into the water and hauls up the battered body of the shifter splicer, the bony structure on the back of his neck growing a patch large enough on his back to grow his tentacles, he climbs back up and out with the body over his shoulder.
    Less than a minute later he dives back in and hauls up the warforged with noticeably more effort on his part, all still while covering his wounded areas with more salt water.
    "Now then, let's see what these fine gentlemen have to spare..."
    Spoiler
    Show
    Looting!

Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #120

Irmaet the Black
    "Yes, yes. I've been waiting for an opportunity to experiment with this dweomer. You are okay with being used as a test subject, yes?"

Irmaet barely waits for an answer before beginning the incantation.

"Thank you for choosing to use Irmaet Arcana HEAL(tm). Side effects may include slight nausea, painful rashes, organ misalignment, spontaneous detonation, brain tumours, cancer, and/or death. Do not engage in heavy activity while using HEAL(tm). Do not use HEAL(tm) if you are pregnant. Do not make faces while using HEAL(tm). HEAL(tm) is not for everybody, please your local health practitioner before use. Irmaet Arcana is not liable for any injury or damages incurred through the use of HEAL(tm). Irmaet Arcana thanks you again for choosing HEAL(tm)."

As his spiel concludes, a respectably sized cluster of portals manifests above and around Vaasth. They pause for a moment, and then abruptly begin tearing into Vaasth's flesh, mending wounds and serious internal injury (as well as killing billions of cells, but anything as complex as a person could easily survive it. Diseases tended not to, however), returning Vaasth to full strength in the space of seconds.

And likely leaving him feeling highly uncomfortable.

"So, how do you feel?"

Spoiler
    Show
    Irmaet casts Heal at CL 12th. Vaasth restores 120hp.
    Last edited by pingcode20; 2008-07-08 at 08:23 PM.