New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Good Gods!!

1. - Top - End - #151
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Good Gods!!

Xorin

With a flash of right and a roar of thunder, the dragon god appeared in the abyss, though for the moment he only watched the combat between the two in silence, looking to the Marquis inquisitively.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Library Lovers Contest Winner

The Marquis

"To the Abyss with you!"
    the Marquis echoes, calling up darkness in the sky to blot out the sun: the first eclipse. With spear held before him, he rockets like an arrow to strike Cale into the portal and follows in turn, a blur of silver light and the distant promise of stars.

In the mortal realm, the four Warden stand and tower over the trees of the Silver Forest as they draw themselves up to their full height. Unearthly arms raised, they sing a deep enchantment to hold the moons before the sun, to keep the sky dark and clear.

3. - Top - End - #153
    Troll in the Playground

Barghulf

As Cale resisted Cerus' charge Barghulf barreled into him, his massive form smashing him back into the abyss.
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

4. - Top - End - #154
    Barbarian in the Playground

BardGuy

"Scaled one my friend! These people conspire against me! Help me defend myself!" called Cale, as he parried Cerus' blade with his spear, and slashed at him with his own sword.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Ogre in the Playground

Cerus pushes off of Cale's sword to put some distance between them. You others stay back. If I were to accept help, I would be no better than this coward. Cerus raises his his sword above his head, spinning it. the blade shifts as the handle grows to 5 times its normal length while the blade doubles in length and becomes wide and heavy. Cerus stop the spinning blade and grasps it with both hands. Now die! He rushes at Cale and delivers a massive strike.
    The Swallowfield Children - Stredexon Intwisca

6. - Top - End - #156
    Troll in the Playground

Barghulf

Honoring the War Gods wishes Barghulf leapt away and turned once more into his Silver Elven form, and hovered beside the Prismatic Dream-god who dwarfed his Elven form.

7. - Top - End - #157

The Marquis

"As you wish,"
    the Marquis says simply, withdrawing towards Barghul and Xorin, and his spear fades away into nothing. He leans towards both of them and whispers:

"My money's on the war god."

8. - Top - End - #158

BardGuy

"Coward!" yelled Cale, as the enlarged sword came at him. Smirking, Cale became the wind, and the sword passed harmlessly through him. Quickly getting behind him,he grabbed him by the wings and began to pull to pull, stating, "You and all of your creations will never be welcome in the sky, so you won't be needing these!"

Outside the void, the Celestials began the war against those that would block out the sun. Led by Xiloscient, the creatures of the sky began war, led in forefront by Xiloscient and the Giant Eagles, with the Giant Owls comign up with stategy. They led an attack upon the Wardens, with celestials summoning lightning and casting forth tiny suns that looked like fireballs, and thowing lightning bolts.

9. - Top - End - #159
    Ogre in the Playground

As Cale begins to pull, the flesh on his hands turns to ash as the flames work their way up his arms. Heh. Play with fire and you might get burned! Cerus taunts as he shakes Cael off his back and slices through the wind sending a wave of flame towards his opponent, whose arms are still aflame.

On the material plane.

The Saest had quickly adapted their strategy to accomodate the lack of flight. They focused mainly on ranged attack made with arrows and various spells taught to them by Cerus himself. Occasionally they would be able to fly for a minute or two with the aid of magic to take out more difficult targets.
    Last edited by BizzaroStormy; 2008-06-25 at 09:11 PM.

10. - Top - End - #160

The Marquis

The Marquis smile fades into a quick look of rage as he feels the coordinated attacks on his wardens, immortal as they may be within the Forest. Over the din of war and battle, the Marquis begins to sing loudly, sending his strength into the world:

"Oh light of my heart, born of a neverending dream,
    Oh cradle of life, a forest that always shall gleam,
    No fire rage across this land,
    Before the wind and rain I stand,
    And you, my child, shall know no harm,
    Enfolded in my song!"

The song echoes out and the Silver Forest is radiant under an unfurling ribbon of light, a protecting light that fills all who would attack the forest with emptiness and sorrow for the utter joy they seek to undo.

11. - Top - End - #161
    Troll in the Playground

Barghulf

Barghulf watched the battle intently, snorting derisively, he whispered to his fellows. He denies the claim of cowardice, and yet he attacks from behind, actions speak louder than words.

As the Celestials began to war with the wardens the silver elves fought back, their furious pride and passion driving them onward. The Luptor came down from their home on the dark side of the moon, howling their savage bloodlust and joy for the hunt.
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2008-06-25 at 09:13 PM.

12. - Top - End - #162

BardGuy

Retaining his form of air, he let the fire pass right through him, nothing able to harm him except his own blade, which could not be taken from him in his wind form. Laughing off his attack, he spoke to the Marquiz, "That is what yu get for blocking out my sun!" Then ,channeling his power, he sent a fierce tornado at cerus, which held the god unable to move lest he e harm by the winds. While channeling the tornado, he then sent multible lightning bolts towards Cerus.

13. - Top - End - #163
    Troll in the Playground

Barghulf

Barghulf snarls in animal rage. Wargod, I respect your honor, but let me help you crush this arrogant gnat Barghulf keeps himself restrained, awaiting the gods answer.

14. - Top - End - #164
    Ogre in the Playground

In the Realm of Mortals

Sensing the attack on his ally's realm, Xorin responded in force. Up came the dragons, and astride them were the greatest knights and wizards of the Zor'Nathal, slinging spells and tearing their foes from the sky as they came to the aid of the elves and the wardens., singing battle-chants and competing among one another for the glory of the kill. Their armor gleamed in the sun, and blood fell like rain to water the forest below.

15. - Top - End - #165
    Ogre in the Playground

Cerus chuckles. Fool! I was born from the flames of battle. Any wound you inflict... Cerus walks through the wall of the tornado, receiving a few cuts. His aura becomes significantly more powerful than before. ...will only make me stronger! He swings his sword, deflecting the lightning bolts back at Cale.

16. - Top - End - #166
    Ettin in the Playground

Feeling the god war happening when he could not find Cale and seeing the celetials and other fighting against the god he tried to destroy he decied to join the battle sending his demonic reavers as well as the demons lead by the reapers and the Balrog. It was time for him to assist the one God that had befreinded him. The god of death was going to war with the dark sword (I made a sword in a earlier post).
    Last edited by Fan; 2008-06-25 at 09:41 PM.

17. - Top - End - #167

The Marquis

The Marquis slips away like starlight for a moment, and appears before Ravax dressed in glittering armor of silver.

"Your war will transgress against me. Do you wish to die so soon?"

18. - Top - End - #168
    Ogre in the Playground

Xorin

Feeling the shift in the battle-tide as the demonic hordes entered the conflict, Xorin once more sent himself through the dimensional barrier. Appearing in the sky above the conflict, brimming over with divine wrath and shining in terrible glory. Around him appeared his arch-dragons, mighty wyrms of every hue, and astride them were the greatest of all the Zor'Nathal who had ever fallen. Down they came upon the demons, Xorin at the lead like an arrowhead of shining radiance, clearing a swath through the battlefield until the reached the Balrog. Light and thunder met shadow and flame, and the god's radiant breath cut through the shadowstuff of the demon's form with a hideous sizzle and a roar triumph from the dragon.

19. - Top - End - #169
    Troll in the Playground

As the demons joined the fray, the wood elves heard the call of war. Gathering together their clans and gathering their animals and weapons and armor, they rode off astride great Warwolves to do battle with the demons, with a massive sleek black form running beside them, howling and roaring its fury as only a the true beast within can, and its cries were answered by the wood elves in the form of great animalistic cries of their own.

20. - Top - End - #170
    Ettin in the Playground

Please the oath was not to "TAINT" the creatures I have of the gods "I" have "ALREADY" wronged killing a creature or having some one else kill it does not taint in any way shape or form unless I were to raise it into undeath. You gave me an oath filled with loopholes and I took it so stand aside so I may defend my one ally in this realm
    And so the loop hole filled oath is useless
    And also Bargul you notice that although your forces are dying in the fight mine are not it kind of comes with being the god of death and also your creatures do not apply to the oath because I never wronged you directly i only wronged your freind.
    Last edited by Fan; 2008-06-25 at 09:51 PM.

21. - Top - End - #171
    Troll in the Playground

Barghulf

The elf that was Barghulf appeared before Ravax. You may not transgress against the pact, but you still transgress against my friends. It is ironic, that the god of death is so suicidal. Barghulf smirked, and raised his clawed hand, and suddenly demons all over who had wrongly lived through mortal wounds, dropped stone dead. As more and more demons died, they realized their own mortality and began to feel fear.
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2008-06-25 at 09:53 PM.

22. - Top - End - #172

The Marquis

The Marquis opens his mouth, but from it echoes forth Ravax's voice:

I Ravax God of death and Judge of souls swear not to defile the creations of others and to never transgress against those i have wronged on penealty of death. I swear on my sacred blood and all I hold dear.

The words echo and roil and take shape like a swarm of blades and chains, all set to punish the punisher.

"Do not try and cheat the Lord of Oaths. Your war transgresses against me, one whom you have wronged. Withdraw or you will kill yourself."

23. - Top - End - #173
    Ettin in the Playground

Ah read my post I said differently
    Ravax smiled as the lord of dragons came and he raised the dark sword while chanting a mighty spell.

P.S the Balrog did'nt die I have Rule over death I decide what dies and what doe'nt when it comes to anything Below Full god
    Last edited by Fan; 2008-06-25 at 09:58 PM.

24. - Top - End - #174
    Ogre in the Playground

Xorin

Looking up from where his muzzle was buried in the Balrog's foul flesh, Xorin snarled... he felt the confrontation with Ravax, and there was where he went next

Fool! The war you prosecute occurs over the Marquis' ground! the footsteps of your demons taint and corrupt his creation, in direct violation of his oath... Withdraw your forces or else.

25. - Top - End - #175
    Ettin in the Playground

I gave my demons no tainted step ability that and they have "WINGS"
    and I swore that "I" would not taint the creations not that my creations would'nt
    Ravax released the spell energy that was built up and m,ade a wall of obduirum his sacred metal appear in front of the dragon god's avatar
    Last edited by Fan; 2008-06-25 at 10:05 PM.

26. - Top - End - #176

The Marquis

"My oath is more than a simple promise. An oath sanctified by me between any parties is sacred and inviolate. We need not kill him, because he will die if he pressed any further. That is the nature of the bargain he struck. That is the price he payed."

Spoiler
    Show
    That was taken, word for word, from your post. It is binding and if you do not stop, you will die.

27. - Top - End - #177
    Ogre in the Playground

Xorin

Xorin lunges forward, his head inches from Ravax's body Fool... evil runs through your demon's veins, darkness is in their hearts. Their presence itself is a taint. Your creations are extensions of your will, and it was your orders that sent them there. You may as well say that your own hand would not have to abide by an oath your lying tongue made!

28. - Top - End - #178
    Ettin in the Playground

Ravax smiled My creature are not I and thus have not application to the oath

29. - Top - End - #179

The Marquis

"They march on your orders, they are thralls to your whim. We do not punish the puppets, but do not pretend the dummy's voice is really his,"
    the Marquis says, drawing his silvered spear from the aether, the blade of it now coated with strange, dark metal.

30. - Top - End - #180
    Ettin in the Playground

Ravax smiled My creatures are not I and thus have no application to the oath foolish ones. Oh and look behind you
    The Balrog did'nt die becuase I willed it so i'am the God of death nothing mortal dies unless I will it it kind of comes with being the god of death AND undeath so the Balrog is about to chop of the dragons head if he doesnt come off me and let me fight my freinds battle with him. Also I din't want to fight you guys i only had a beef with Pirate Jesus you guys decied to jump in when I came to his defense not my fault
    Last edited by Fan; 2008-06-25 at 10:25 PM.