New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Good Gods!!

1. - Top - End - #181
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Good Gods!!

Barghulf

Barghulf looks disgustedly at the arrogant fool before him and raised his deceptively delicate looking hand. You may think yourself the absolute law of death, but I will tell you something. Barghulf backhands Ravax powerfully, sending him flying, his mighty strength belying his slight form as his true essence showed through despite his appearance. I will tell you this. he repeated YOU will die because I will it.
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2008-06-25 at 10:25 PM.
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

2. - Top - End - #182
    Library Lovers Contest Winner

The Marquis

The Marquis turns to the Balrog and opens himself to the song of the Vaiyu, his people still chanting in time with the wardens. A cage of great silver glamour vices the beast's chest, a centerpiece beating where its heart would be. The spell is a work of vast enchantment, spells of love and hope and desperate, clinging salvation that, at the very least, leave the beast terribly confused with the newfound state of mortal emotions magnified a thousand fold.

As he glances back to Ravax, the Oathkeeper speaks in low, hush tones.

"This war is not even yours. Leave it to the fates to arrange as they see fit, or you will die. One way or another."

3. - Top - End - #183
    Barbarian in the Playground

BardGuy

"Fine then! I order these demons to attack!" yelled Cale, determined not to be allyless in this fight. As son as the dragons reached their highest peak in flight, he took away their power, and they came crashing down to their death. Then, he channeled his power over the weather, into a storm that worked the world over, as lightning stroke down, and hit every enemy of the wind god, rain flooded his enemies, sparring only the innocent. Tornados ripped through the landscape, leaving only those that had not trangressed against him and comets fell from the sky, crashing down on the mountain homes of the dragons and the elves of the savage one. The sun lit up brightly, focusing its fire in a show of divine wrath, and fried the inhabitants of the moon that dared eclipse the sun.

In the void, Cale laughed at their pitiful attacks as he was unharmed from their attacks in his wind form, the only weapon able to cut the wind in his possesion, which was unable to be taken from him in his current state.

4. - Top - End - #184
    Ettin in the Playground

YOU ARE THE ONES THAT ATTACKED ME!!!!!! You DARE strike me Wretch I will Bind Your essence and cause to suffer For enternity NO ONE STRIKES THE LORD OF DEATH!!! Rasing a hand he sends a non leathal biding to the avatar of the lord of dreams binding his wings and holding him in place
    And he gave the god of the sun a power boost sending fire and brimstone down with the rain to assist him in the making of death he willed the corpses of the creations he had not sworn not to taint ( al la Pirate Jesus's, arghul's, Cales and My own to raise from the dead and placed them under CAle's Semi COmmand ( A la that cant attack me)
    Last edited by Fan; 2008-06-25 at 10:38 PM.

5. - Top - End - #185
    Troll in the Playground

Barghulf

Barghulfs features contorted with rage. His body ripped itself apart and reformed as a mighty and ever changing beast, constantly shifting with the forms of many creatures in one form. He roared at the god of death YOU ARROGANT INSECT, DIE BY MY CLAW with this he leapt upon the braggart god, tearing at him with his massive shifting fangs and claws, scratching and ripping differently sized gouges, beating him with wings that were there then gone, tails sharpened in many different ways morphed to cut at the god and then faded to reveal another, horns shifted on his head as he smashed down on the gods head and ripped at him with his ever changing teeth.
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2008-06-25 at 10:41 PM.

6. - Top - End - #186
    Ogre in the Playground

Xorin

As the demon-god tried to bind the Lord of Dream, he merely laughed and vanished in a puff of mist. And at first... there was nothing. No reaction, only silence.

And in the Dream, something *Woke*

From the subconcious of every being that opposed the Dragon, a chorus of terrified screams emerged as every fear, every nightmare, every terror from the depths of sleep tore free into the waking world - they did not kill, they did not bring death - their touch brought madness and the quiet oblivion of the mind to every foe they touched. Death and life had no meaning for them now, trapped in the void within their own darkest dreams.

Even demons have nightmares, and they were loosed upon them.

7. - Top - End - #187

The Marquis

The Marquis attacks in time with his allies, filling his arm with a promise to strike down the Dark One. The tip of his spear is the Dark One's own flameless metal, foolishly given and now striking madly for his divine flesh, hungry for ichor.

"For the good of all that is, be no more!"

8. - Top - End - #188
    Ettin in the Playground

Who the heck are you talking about. First I spent quite some time making armour of divine quality if it's me and i would blast you with a spell or if it is Cale you can be my Guest you cant touch him.
    MArquios:
    As you charge for me you fell youself stopped by a powrful magical force unharmed but stopped and bound by chains of the darkest energy. ( POWERFUL Binding spell and if it wont bind your body It binds your arms bidn)
    Last edited by Fan; 2008-06-25 at 10:45 PM.

9. - Top - End - #189
    Ogre in the Playground

Xorin

From the dream, Xorin watched as the spear, powered by the anger of the Gods and the broken oath, pierced the Hell-lord's armor and annihilated his essence from the realms. Nothing could stop the force of it, not even divine armor - for the Demon-god himself had wagered his life, and lost.

10. - Top - End - #190
    Ettin in the Playground

WRONG!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
    Ravax then Uses magic to reverse the Kinetic energy behind the dive to send him flying backwards
    Last edited by Fan; 2008-06-25 at 10:50 PM.

11. - Top - End - #191

The Marquis

As the spell strikes the Marquis, he sluffs it off with a moment's difficulty, but a part of it keep hold: his spear arm stiffens and the Marquis shapes it into a mythril prosthetic, solid and true. His dive continues at an alarming speed as the blade of his spear draws close to the Dark One, in time with the fury of Barghul and the attacks of Xorin.

12. - Top - End - #192
    Ogre in the Playground

Xorin

Xorin laughed as he watched the Marquis shrugged off the demon-lord's assault, his avatar re-entering the battle from the dream realm, his almighty breath stripping away the foul creature's protection.

13. - Top - End - #193
    Troll in the Playground

Barghulf

Barghulfs form began to solidify. He had the form of a massive draconic creature, with a body and wings like a bat, a dragons head, the legs of a massive raptor, and the tail of a scorpion, all scaled like a dragon. Barghulf roared his fury, attacking in time with the spear he slammed forward a massive scorpions tail.
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2008-06-25 at 10:54 PM.

14. - Top - End - #194
    Ettin in the Playground

You guys forget that it was YOUR forces that dies I sorry to do this but I have to say that my forces would have stopped BArghul and his reanimated soldiers would have begun the smack down with the peak OF 3 armies as my defense i dont think Dragon boy could've gotten so fast either. BUt hey you guys fight the unkillable army of death .I teleport before you guys can hit me. and shouting one last order to the army Kill all who remain after Ileave
    Last edited by Fan; 2008-06-25 at 11:13 PM.

15. - Top - End - #195
    Troll in the Playground

Barghulf

Ravax begins teleport but is too slow, as the powers of the three gods slam into him, halting his attempt to flee.

16. - Top - End - #196

BardGuy

Cale laughed, as the gods attacked his friend, and utilizing his power of the wind, and turned the Dark one into wind as well, making the attacks go through him harmlessly. Anger surging through him, Cale spoke and said, "Enough. The skies are no longer welcome places to any of you except the dark one. No creatures shall fly ecept the demons and the creatures under my control. I shall no longer fight you myself for I bore with you. My storms and attacks shall continue until you agree to my demands. You renounce the oath against the Dark one and you reconize that I alone shall give the the blessing of flight. That is all I ask, and shall be willing to negotiate terms with you." And with that, Cale left in a gust of wind, and arrived in Seraphguard.

Upon his arrival, he immeaditly channeled his power so that Seraphguard would be unreachable by except by Cale, the Dark one, and Cales creations that he allowed in. After sealing off his realm, he then blessed the demons with an aura of posionous wind, and surronded the silver forest with an air that would be fatal to the fey. With this done, he finally turned his considerable might to increasing the power of his grand storm, and then foinally, channeling all of his might as the almighty ruler of the sky towards making the sky impenetrable to other divinties other than the dark one, and making it so they could not fly through it as they pleased.

17. - Top - End - #197
    Ettin in the Playground

As the gods Impacted on Ravax something unexpected happened he disentergrated he was gone no remains nothing not even charred dust.
    That when they heard a new voice emerge from the shadows.
    It is done. The Evil one is Vanquished that one was a mistake someone who's arrogance and rage could not be quenched I congratulate you it was a fine work you did destroying him
    Last edited by Fan; 2008-06-26 at 01:08 AM.

18. - Top - End - #198

BardGuy

Cale, in short, was pissed. Why? A number of reason. Number one, his only ally against the conspiritors was killed. Two, his storm was not going as planned, for he had to concencertrate on number three. Three was keeping the other gods out of the sky. Sure, he was the sky god and was almighty there, but it still took a damn large amount of concentration to keep a god out of somewhere, much less multiple gods that were extremely pissed. So as almighty as he was in the sky as he was, he could only do you one thing at a time. Wanting to make sure the warn against Cale would be too costly for anyone to continue, he first started with taking away the gifts he had given. As the dragons took flight against his followers, he allowed them to reach their peaks of flight, only to take away their ability to fly, sending many of them crashing down upon his death. Regretting the horrible loss of life to the point of tears starting to form in his eyes, he steeled himself for what would come next.

19. - Top - End - #199
    Ettin in the Playground

Minos smiled Flight was not the only way to reach your domain He began to create an obdurium walk way which would allow all gods to transverse the realms without need of flight he did not really care about the other Gods he just thought it was time for some remodling. it was time for a change in the realm of Ravax alot of things would have to change almost the entire structure of the realm would have to go.
    He changed the realm of hell into The ''falx foenaria'' his courtroom he turned The reapers into the Jury of souls and The Bal rog into THE EXECUTIONER
    Last edited by Fan; 2008-06-26 at 08:24 PM.

20. - Top - End - #200
    Ogre in the Playground

Cerus had not been defeated, but he had not won either. His enemy had fled in the middle of their bout but it had given him time to prepare countermeasures for Cale. Returning to the massive glass crater he had left in the desert, which at this point had filled with water and became an oasis. There were no mortals here other than a few buzzards which would make testing this power much easier. Drawing his sword, he ran his hand along the blade [the flat side] transforming it into a clear, nearly invisible, rapier. The blade glows with light as he swipes at the air. The desert wind becomes violently distorted around the blade as he strikes a small tree, turning the part he hits into sawdust with a single hit. The test complete he goes to the Abyss to speak with the overgod. Are you here? He shouts into the darkness.
    The Swallowfield Children - Stredexon Intwisca

21. - Top - End - #201
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by PirateJesus View Post
    Cerus had not been defeated, but he had not won either. His enemy had fled in the middle of their bout but it had given him time to prepare countermeasures for Cale. Returning to the massive glass crater he had left in the desert, which at this point had filled with water and became an oasis. There were no mortals here other than a few buzzards which would make testing this power much easier. Drawing his sword, he ran his hand along the blade [the flat side] transforming it into a clear, nearly invisible, rapier. The blade glows with light as he swipes at the air. The desert wind becomes violently distorted around the blade as he strikes a small tree, turning the part he hits into sawdust with a single hit. The test complete he goes to the Abyss to speak with the overgod. Are you here? He shouts into the darkness.
    "Yes, I am here." He speaks ominously.

22. - Top - End - #202
    Ogre in the Playground

I've come simply to ask you to make this divine arena a more suitable place for duels. It is too easy to escape and open to outside influence.

23. - Top - End - #203
    Ettin in the Playground

If any one can see this post please respond.

24. - Top - End - #204
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

(I see it.)

"Cerrus..... In order for one to be bound to the Abyss he must make an oath for honorable combat."

25. - Top - End - #205
    Ogre in the Playground

If that is the case then consider this my permanent oath.

26. - Top - End - #206
    Ettin in the Playground

Minos smiled his prepartions were almost done the metal that the previous owner of the realm had used was very malleable when heated but nearly industruable when cooled basicly once it cooled there was almost no way to destroy it this would serve very well in case there were ever any problems with the souls of the damned. Now to turn his attention to the humans.
    So savage.
    This must be changed Minos thought.
    So he sent an avatar down to the earth a being that would show them
    peace and law to ensure their survival this being was a member ofthe soul jury made into human forum the most gentle and well adjusted from the transformation this would be the being that changed the humans and would make them great.
    Last edited by Fan; 2008-06-26 at 09:23 PM.

27. - Top - End - #207
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by PirateJesus View Post
    If that is the case then consider this my permanent oath.
    "There could be a way to force your foe to promise an oath as well."

28. - Top - End - #208

BardGuy

While maintaining his focus on keeping the gods out of the sky, Cale then went inside his castle, and after finding his way into his thrown rome, sat down upon it. Here, he could best channel his power and command his celestials. Still concentraiting, he then spoke to Xiloscient and said, "Take the celestials and other creations of wind and have return to the Castle! I will risk no more lives of my followers. What I shall do in this war could easily endanger your lives, and I wish no more death than need be."
    Last edited by Baxter190; 2008-06-26 at 10:10 PM.

29. - Top - End - #209
    Ettin in the Playground

Acutally I was making a way to my realm I cared not for a way to yours.

Why did you destroy the Path to my realm Angel Father your Quarrel is with them not I.

30. - Top - End - #210

BardGuy

OOC: Sorry bout that, changed it. I thought you made them go through the sky.