New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Good Gods!!

1. - Top - End - #211
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Good Gods!!

Barghulf

Barghulf set about ridding the Silver Forest of the poison gas. He used his godly might to clear the poison from the air. The Air might not have been his area of expertise, but it was still within his ability to purify it. After clearing the air he went to the Dream, and spoke to Xorin, after calling the Marquis and the new god Cerus to meet him there in the dream. He spoke to the great mount that was Xorin, urging him to action. In The Dream, Barghulf once more took the form of the ever shifting beast, the possibility of the many things inside him that he represented, the possibility of anything. Scaled Dreamer, I ask that you and the rest of us gods join together against Cale, we must combine our godly might to block him from affecting the world below "his" skies, so that the our innocent creations might live without fear of his cowardly attacks from high in his fortress in the clouds.
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

2. - Top - End - #212
    Library Lovers Contest Winner

The Marquis

The Marquis runs across the skies of the Silver Forest, clever as ever, with a small party of Vaiyu rising Radia behind him: they do not fly, but moonlight solidifies under the feet of the god and his faerie retinue and they run through dark skies. Where he runs, the solidified moonlight crumbles and rains down and a river of flowing gold cuts through the Forest and pools at its bottom, forming a great lake bounded by newly raised mountains of soft bronze.

The Marquis then disappears from his retinue in a burst of starlight, appearing in the Dream.

"Selfish gods have no sense of style. So simple-minded,"
    he says.

3. - Top - End - #213
    Ogre in the Playground

Xorin

In the dream, Xorin awoke from his slumber in which he recovered from his previous exertions. Refreshed, he went to greet the Marquis.

Welcome, my friend. What brings you and your children to my realm?

4. - Top - End - #214
    Ettin in the Playground

Minos was a peaceful God he did not wish for war among the gods war was a foolish mortal concept and nothing higher beings should even contemplate.
    I call to the gods i wish to make peace war is a foolish concept for we are higher beings the first ones we should not war amongst our selves during my reincarntaion I saw what was to be a war torn sky I ravaged universe with brother against brother a place without order or morality I begged the over being to allow me a second chance to try to avert what was to come the god war brings only sorrow to our followers Cale was Enraged because of the actions of the warrior the warrior blocked out his most sacred Object and denied Cale's most holy object to be seen and thus he declared war in his rage it is time for us to act like gods not children warring over petty squabbles i believe in a pursuit of peace and when the god of death demands peace it will come.
    The god of death starts secretly buliding up scrying protection for his main court room.
    Last edited by Fan; 2008-06-27 at 01:21 AM.

5. - Top - End - #215
    Ettin in the Playground

exuse the double post but hey someone has to do it first

Minos began preparations for the meeting creating the finest food and drink to be served to the gods at the meeting in the courtroom.

6. - Top - End - #216
    Library Lovers Contest Winner

The Marquis

"No matter what this new god is," the Marquis remarks stiffly in the Dream, "He is some remnant of that fool, and just as arrogant. And we've still the matter of Cale to deal with. I suggest we avoid the meeting he calls for, consolidate ourselves. Y'vein and that war god, too. Three are strong, but five? We could end this."

7. - Top - End - #217
    Troll in the Playground

Barghulf

Barghulfs shifting form responds, his voice ever shifting between the mouths of all that he is and ever could be. Indeed, it behooves us to see this matter settled for good. It will not do for the innocents of this world if remnants of horrors long past continually rise up to plague them.
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

8. - Top - End - #218
    Ettin in the Playground

Disturbed that the Old ones had decied to ignore his call he wen to vist them peronally maybe they had recieved no message.
    He first visted Xorin as he was the one who's realm held almost every god. =)
    Greeting o King of beasts, Lord of the silver forest and the Scale father. I have come beraing a message of peace i purpose that we hold a meeting with the other gods including Cale to avoid war. It would be a waste to destory the angel father for although he is enraged currently he had proven useful in prior situations.
    Last edited by Fan; 2008-06-27 at 02:30 PM.

9. - Top - End - #219
    Ettin in the Playground

Sorry for the 2nd double post but no one else is posting except me aand asmodeus.
    begging to get steamed that although the gods were there they were ignoring him.HE now went to searphgaurd creating a path that disentergrated behind him thus allowing none but him to have used it. He now stands at the gates of seraph gaurd
    Greetings angelfather will you not open the gates? I hast not wronged thee and thou hast no quarell with me
    Last edited by Fan; 2008-06-27 at 03:57 PM.

10. - Top - End - #220
    Ogre in the Playground

Xorin

Xorin nodded, a vicious smile crossing his draconic lips, displaying a vast collection of teeth, and he nodded to both of the other gods. Agreed... There is no need for anything spawned of that fiend's essence to remain in the world. I am with you.
    Last edited by WhiteKnight777; 2008-06-27 at 04:16 PM.

11. - Top - End - #221
    Ettin in the Playground

Unaswered he went back to the sacred court and barred the gates to his realm. He would have no part in this childish war except perhaps to turn the tide of death occasionly in one or the others favour of course.
    He set the gaurds and the perlimanary gates and set up for the siege.
    But like all good visonarys he had a fail safe in case he died he began building a pestilence that would only be released if he died. In honor of the former ruler he called it the reaver virus. This pestilence was air borne blood born fluid born if there was a medium that could bear it transverse through killing everything and then reanimateing the cells thus creating a zombiesque effect.
    Last edited by Fan; 2008-06-27 at 05:08 PM.

12. - Top - End - #222
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

(Everyone get your last duels against eachother over with.... and we'll begin focusing on EMpire building.)

13. - Top - End - #223
    Ogre in the Playground

Minos' had gone unanswered because Cerus had simply not been there, he had gone to Cale. Cale! You will pay for your transgressions and greed. You shall face me in the abyss immediately.
    The Swallowfield Children - Stredexon Intwisca

14. - Top - End - #224
    Ettin in the Playground

Lol do i get a bounus for already sending down an avatar to give them a boost (the equivalent of sending Jesus down.)

15. - Top - End - #225
    Ettin in the Playground

Good gods how many sacrifices have to be made!

Minos in his newly sealed off realm decides too turn his attention back to the humans to see how they have accpeted the avatar of peace/law.
    I'll let Armin decide the reaction. Before i say anything. (Armin that means you have to post.

16. - Top - End - #226
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

::The society of humans flourish. Everything trickles down into a positive result. Birth rates increase, crime is almost nonexistent. People live longer lives, and the sciences increase.::

17. - Top - End - #227
    Ettin in the Playground

Most favorable.
    he smiled and poured himself a glass of bourbon a recent human invention.
    This calls for a celebration.
    funnily enough it had been exactly 100 years since he had sent down the avatar. He decied to make today a holy day He would call it The day of cleansing fire". the day his avatar of peace/law descened to make the humans better "people. thus he began prepartions for a feast of the gods as
    a honor to his people. all the gods were of course invited and asked to not bring the matter of war to the table to just eat and be merry!

18. - Top - End - #228
    Ettin in the Playground

Cuts himself while he waits.... I spend the time the gods are taking to get my race up to sci fi lvl simce I WILL DIE before anyone else posts.

19. - Top - End - #229
    Ettin in the Playground

I think I was right. Humans have sci fi lvl tech now they kill all other races and slay all gods but me.

20. - Top - End - #230
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Sorry FFFanboy. :(