New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 51 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Lords of Creation in the Playground IC

The Creator, that being of total chaos, did what it did. It swan through the Void and Created. And it created Playground. It used the body of a god from another realm to form the planet. And it created Xam and Eul.

Eul was all of the failed attempts rolled up into one. And Xam was a being of pure creativity. And the two just wandered and avoided each other for a long time.

And Xam walked upon the Playground and looked up. And he wondered "I wonder who that is?" And behold, he created Ramus. And then he looked at the ground and wondered "And who is that?" And Xiua'Hi came to be. And then he started wondering why he wondered, and Enigma was created. And the four Played on the Playground, and looked at all of the wonderful things they could do.

However, like most worlds, the Playground was not meant for gods. And so they were shunted into the Astral Void, a smaller version of the Great Void the Creator lived in. And they looked upon the planet and Xam had an idea.

"How about we play a game with our Playground?"

And so the first month began.
    Alchemyprime's Omniblog
    Want some Pathfinder 1e homebrewed? Hit me up!
    Ted Kord Avatar by KPenguin!
    My Gaming Channel!
    My Carrd

Stuff about me
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctemwolf View Post
    Thank you very much. you know, I think I like you, Prime. =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogmantra View Post
    You, sir, have created the best Pokerman possible. Here is your medal. Everyone else can just give up.

2. - Top - End - #2

Default Re: Lords of Creation in the Playground IC

Nesius let out her arm and sends down a current of divine energy into the ocean where it transform into all the fish and all other animals that live in the water, and when it hit the ground it created the plant life that exist below the waves.
    (create populus, nurish lands)
    she then swims through the void over to the other gods that she then greets by wawing her hand and saying "my name is Nessius what are yours?"
    Last edited by vegetalss4; 2008-06-25 at 11:18 AM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Mountains arise from the Nesius' oceans, atop these great mounts opens dark smoke and heat. Do you dare ask what is in the dark smoke? Dare you see what is forbidden?

The dark smoke wafts into the surrounding waters dark waters that boil and roar are created no creature yet created could possibly live in them.

(Mold Land, Pestilence)
    Last edited by Lady Tialait; 2008-06-25 at 01:04 PM.

"I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”

4. - Top - End - #4
    Firbolg in the Playground

Flinches at the burning that courses through the earth, Xiua’Hi stretches, causing the land to buck and shake, creating the valleys and mountains before settling back into his lounging. Upon seeing the empty expanses of the shifted earth, he broke his leg, and allowed the marrow to coat the low lands and plains, creating the grains and trees.
    (Mold Land, Nourish land)
    Gazing out on to the extended hand of the water god, he raises a hand of his own in greeting

“I am Xiua’Hi, Shall our boundaries be forever set, and we exist in comfortable peace
    Last edited by Innis Cabal; 2008-06-25 at 01:26 PM.
    My Current Works

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Also I'm pretty sure you're GLaDoS now.

5. - Top - End - #5

OldWizardGuy

Ramus looked upon the solid earth and decided that he would make sure it would be habitable. Somewhere in the world, in the East, he blasted, with a gale of sharp winds, the ground, so that it would be shaped into mountains.(Mold Land)

He then caused clouds to gather over the mountains so that it would rain.(mold land again? nourish land?)

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ettin in the Playground

Eul lurked on the shadow of the world, the dark mirror of creation that changed around him as the material world did.

And he hungered. Hungered for life and for all that which he was not.

Eul stretched his hand from the shadows, and it became a slavering maw of darkness, and it consumed an infinite place in the void, pouring upon it his dark essense, and The Consuming Shadow was sated, for now.

And so, where once there was nothing but void, now there was a world of death.

(Create Negative Energy Plane)
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Before Nesius manifests a large burning question mark. It flickers at her question of names and identity, then the flames hiss out "I am Enigma. I am ever burning."

"I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”

8. - Top - End - #8

Watchs more mountains rise above the ground, and the skies bleed water, reaching out sluggishly he touchs the new earth, the remaining marrow on his fingers spreading up its sides, the tree's and planets arching up to meet new water from the skies.
    (Nourish Land)

Xiua'Hi extends his other arm out to the sputtering and flickering symbol in simple greeting
    Last edited by Innis Cabal; 2008-06-25 at 04:50 PM.

9. - Top - End - #9

Xam walks between Nessius, Ramus, Enimga and Xiua'Hi.

"As you all know, I am Xam. I am he that... found you. And I... am wondering where the word he came from... hm...

"But never mind that! Listen, my playmates! This is our Playground! Look upon it! And what have we done? Quarrled! I say, no more fighting! What if Nessius dowses Enigma, and Enigma burns Ramos, who erodes Xiua'Hi, who in vengence tries to fight Nessius?" As if to prove his point, Xam creates a ball of water in one hand and a ball of earth in the other and lets them collide. The resulting goo interests him.

"Hm... what is this I've found?" He looked upon the goo and touched it. "ooze..."

(0 AP = 3 AP (starting) - 3 AP (Create Concept: Ooze))

Almost as if with that word, a large tubular create began to grow from the ooze, but was obviously not of the same make-up as the four elemental deities or Xam.

(Ooulzoth, you're able to come in now.)

Xam shrugged. "It is alright. Now we have another friend incase that bully Eul comes around. Yep!"
    Last edited by alchemyprime; 2008-06-25 at 07:49 PM.
    Alchemyprime's Omniblog
    My Gaming Channel!
    My Carrd

Stuff about me
    Spoiler
    Show
    You, sir, have created the best Pokerman possible. Here is your medal. Everyone else can just give up.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

The large burning question mark flairs with each question from Xam's lips, rhetorical or not. "I burn. I am Enigma."

11. - Top - End - #11

All things in balance must push and pull against the others Finder Xam. Even Eul is needed for this playground. You have my word, i shall not fight my fellows.

Xiua'Hi turns into himself, staring at the darkness, and extends a hand out, searching into the depths.

12. - Top - End - #12

i agree i came not to fight, and i have no intendtion to do so. have we even fought i know i haven't. she then lets out a small peaceful wave towards each of the other gods present: nice to meet you Enigma, what do you mean by boundaries? also who is Eul?

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Enigma flickers at each question. The symbol hisses out "I am Enigma, the burning. I claim all that burns. I claim all that others wish to be known."

14. - Top - End - #14

Nesius gives Enigma a look that signals that see feel sad for him. she then ask him with a soft voice: does it hurt to burn?

15. - Top - End - #15

As Creator Xam has pointed out, we four all balance one another, these boundries keep us as we are, and to by-pass them would be most ill-advised. As for Eul, he is all we are not...he is the other side of what we are, and thus is a needed entity in our playground

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

The burning mark flickers at the question to him and hisses out "I am Enigma. I burn. I always have. I always will."

17. - Top - End - #17

"Yes... I suppose... still. I do wish that I understood him more. Why is it the Creator made both of us together? Were we accidents? Or the same accident?"

Xam looks to Enigma. "Sorry. I ask many questions. Does it hurt when one of us asks something? Or is it... fun?"

(OOC: Xam hasn't figured out the difference between happy and fun yet. He is still essentially a young child. Just a godly one.)
    Alchemyprime's Omniblog
    My Gaming Channel!
    My Carrd

Stuff about me
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #18

Xiua'Hi turns from the others, giving a simple and tired nod

"I do not know the will of the creator....surely we all have a reason to be, to round and complete the others"

And with that, Xiua'hi descended onto the world, turning the deep parts of the earth into the metals and gems. And from these things, he crafted the elves, their skin as dark as obsidian, their eyes like the varied hues of sunstone, their hair the shades of the precious metals and set them into the vallies and mountains of the playground.

And with his first great deed done, he layed down to rest in the void.

(Nourish land-1, Create Populus((Elves))-2)

19. - Top - End - #19

Xam clapped when he saw the little elves.

"Ooh! I like them! Oh...hm... now I want to make something... but what?"

Xam sat and thought. And thought. And thought. And he gave up.

"I have a few ideas. But I wish to see how these "elves" do first..." and Xam looked at the elves longingly.
    Alchemyprime's Omniblog
    My Gaming Channel!
    My Carrd

Stuff about me
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #20
    Ettin in the Playground

New forms wandered beyond the dark mirror, slender and with a glow that attracted the Consuming Shadow.

And in it's endless hunger, Eul took one of these new beings, and fed upon his glowing essence.

But still, it hungered.

It hungered, and it hated this being for being unable to sate it's hunger.

So Eul roared and the bile of his being poured on the land, as the unliving god named his own existance.

"Undeath..." - Echoed a word that would blight generations to come. (Create Concept, Undeath/Undead)

And Eul turned upon the corpse of the first dead humanoid, and broke the obsidian of his skin and placed it upon his eyes.

"Hunger! Hunger like I do!"

And the dark deity poured unlife on the elf, and cast it back on the Playground. (Cast Create Greater Undead, kind of creature undefined.)

And with it's grim job done, Eul retreated again.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

21. - Top - End - #21

OldWizardGuy

Meanwhile, Ramus continued to nourish the land with mystic waters.(nourish land -1)

With an excersize of foresight, he decided to forge a weapon from the clouds. Mystic binding from his energy was transformed into a magical tool he could use to do battle with.(-3 Artifact)

Meanwhile, he looked kindly upon the elves. Wordlessly.

22. - Top - End - #22

(I'm going to assume he just made a ghast.)

Xam looked at the odd little elf thing. It looked... not elvish. Xam shook his head.

"This is not right. A elf that is not an elf. This confuses Xam..."

And Xam sat confused. ANd then he had an idea.

"Fast elves! New elves. Elves unlike elves! No... not yet... hm... but what to make then?"

And Xam looked at the elves and smiled.

"I know what you need. You need help."

And so Xam created the Domesticated animals.

(1AP = 3AP - 2AP (Create populous: domesticated animals))

(Okay, until Month 6, I'll say we can make creatures in groups. So this is pigs, cows, horses, chickens and dogs. And I'm saying small rats and lizards and some insects are already around.

I'm sayig this to make this easier until we want to do monsters...)
    Alchemyprime's Omniblog
    My Gaming Channel!
    My Carrd

Stuff about me
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #23
    Pixie in the Playground

Planetar

Teerp had been watching the other gods with interest. In particular, he watched Xiua'Hi create the elves.

"How utterly strange... did you just?" and he draws his claw across a long swath of land. Sand dunes sprout from them, and all moisture flees from the area. "Fascinating." Next he stomps on certain areas, and oases develop under his feet, large pools of water scattered throughout the desert. The area around the oasis is prepared for verdant life, should any move in.

{AP 4 = AP6-1(Mold Land) -1 (Nourish land)}

OOC: Can I just jump in... or are only the elemental gods in so far?
    Last edited by Don Pedro; 2008-06-27 at 12:09 AM.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

With the questions proposed to Enigma, his flames burst catching the very Void on fire. The flames rush and melt destroying the nothingness. Finally the flames settled, and the area they had caught aflame became a great burning in the Void, a place that would burn eternally. (1 AP = 4 AP - 3 Create Plane: Elemental Plane of Fire)

The Burning Void expanded from Enigma, now both Enigma's home, and prison. No longer can Enigma leave his home. With this he rests, to consider himself. Heard throughout the burning void is "I am Enigma. I burn. I question. I destroy. I am."
    Last edited by Lady Tialait; 2008-06-27 at 12:05 AM.

25. - Top - End - #25

Nesius looks apon the elves and think: i like them i. really feel for them , hmm their shape looks practical, i think i will look like that, nay i will make a few changes.
    Nesius then start to change shape, and out of the wave that was her a new body rises. partly a beutiful woman with blue skin part wave, is the shape that Nesius choses for herself

(0= 3 - 3(Evolve physically))
    she then looks apon the elf that is not an elf, and feel sad for him. he should not be like this, he should live. poor soul i will help him. she then lets out her arm and touch him. in that instandt he falls over only to rise agein living and breating like before. (cast heal followed by a True Resurrection) go back to your life with you people, and be happy, where after she withdraw into the void agein
    Last edited by vegetalss4; 2008-06-27 at 01:12 AM.

26. - Top - End - #26

Xiua'Hi stirred in his slumber, and looked upon the land before him, and at the new feet that stomped the earth, extending a tired hand.

And to the new life, he nodded simply frowning when the fallen walked again and looking to Nesius. "Why do you make that which is needed undone?"

*The Elves gaze upon the newly created dead, and scatter before it, cursing it and its oddness, before it is revived as a living being*
    Last edited by Innis Cabal; 2008-06-27 at 01:49 PM.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Enigma flickers in his burning prison. He sends his hot influence to the world. Causing Fire Storms throughout the Burning Expanse. Then, when he sees this power he has, he sends the Fire Storms to the World. Burning lush forests. "I BURN!"

28. - Top - End - #28

(OOC)
    Spoiler
    Show

Slight problem. Unless we spend AP, we can't affect the physical world unless we're either there or it's in out portfolios.

And even then, it's not a big thing.

I guess I should have made that more clear.
    So... Vegetall, Tilat, those last two bits you did would need some changing.

The "elf that is not an elf" is at this point our only undead. I understand that later there will be quite a few (oh man. When I started in the old LoC, the old god of undeath, Morintu, had started this zmbie plague. It affeted livestock, people, everything...) but for now, there is but one ghoul. Maybe he made one or two little ghouls, but beyond that, we're undead less.

And again, portfolio elements are for flavor and for what we can do slightly without AP. Same with domains.

So Tialat, Enigma could have started a small forest fire, yes. But it wouldn't be of pestilence proportions.

And Vegetall, I'd say... okay, you cure the original ghast, but now there are two or three ghouls that got away. Kay?

Xam walked to Teerp and smiled. "So you are why I can do this!" And at that a ball of marble appeared in Xam's hand. HE hands it to Teerp. "Tell me, do you see the elves? Those odd, obsidian creatures made by your brother, the Element of Earth Xiau'Hi? You are the element of magic. Perhaps you could teach them something. Yes? I have an idea as well... but I wait for mine to work."

(OOC pt2: Teerp, this is saying use "Create Concept: Wizard". The elves will get whatever classes are made until there are more races. If an race is allied with another, they can share classes. If not, we have to use Teach Populous to give them that class._)
    Alchemyprime's Omniblog
    My Gaming Channel!
    My Carrd

Stuff about me
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Yeah, I figured as much. I won't be changing it, but i'll continue the little chain of events. But I wanted the barbarian class created out of it....oh well....

Enigma watches the fires he created. They somehow ease the burning in his soul. He watches them. The ones in the Burning Void, and the ones on the World. He feels good. Till, one of the fires in the world end. This, for the first in his creation upsets him. Before he simply was. He burned. Now, he feels poorly. In his new found anger he sends across the world. Let the being of the other gods feel this anger. Let the gods feel his anger. His anger takes form, the form of a ever burning ball of fire in the sky. It's rays beat down on the world. But, soon as Enigma sees, even that fire burns out. This cannot be, and Enigma sends more Rage apon it for each mortal day. (18 = 19 -1 Mold Land: Create Sun)

With the sun created Enigma stared apon it, and concentrated. Something was not worth that much time. Valued as it is. He put all his rage into the sun all at once. Hoping it would keep itself together. (14 = 18 - 4 Create God =Elimanishon )

Seeing the new creation, a being to watch out for the beacon of rage, he ripped a hole in the fabric of the universe opening a gateway, a portal between The Burning Void, and the World. Forever connection them when the sun was right. The heat from the portal felt once every year plighted the world, but allowed it to grow even richer. (6 = 14 - 3 Created Portal - 1 yearly plight - 1 yearly nurishment - 3 create concept: Seasons )
    Last edited by Lady Tialait; 2008-06-29 at 09:28 PM.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ogre in the Playground

Blink. Blink. "Eaaaghhh..." Elimanishon awoke for the first time with a groan and looked down on the world below from his perch atop the sun. So angry... Why? As he saw the lands below with all their developing beauty, Eli fell in love with the sight. "Perhaps, I could steal just the slightest kiss?"

He looked around, did not notice anyone watching, and dropped down to the world below, to a pond amid a large forest. Eli kneeled down to take a sip with both hands and it helped to ease his mind for now; until he realized that he had forgotten to release his heavenly perch. No sooner did he see the reflection in the water than it had boiled over and the trees died away. Wood and rock became sand, and with a howl he recoiled away from the world.

[2 = 3 - 1 AP - Mold Land -> Killing the landscape to create a desert - the Sunfire Hearth.]

In his outrage he kicked the brilliant sphere back into the sky. Now I know...

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show

If anyone wants to take advantage of it, let us create Night as the sun is projected into the sky in a wide arc.
    Last edited by Maerok; 2008-07-05 at 05:05 PM.