New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: City of Neonates

Clark

"Okay so because two Tremere chantries held out against the wave of destruction they attacked them first in all of the other cities? Is there maybe a grudge against the Tremere or are you telling me they hit every Tremere chantry first just because. If they are so hard to repel then what? We just leave this asset destroyed or even worse in the hands of the Sabbat?"

Angered at how foolish elders could be he does his best to calm himself at what he considers a great outrage. An amazing opportunity to take back the city or learn something that would only help the Camerilla and the only thing they can do is say... no...

"Fine, if you want the enemy to gain an advantage before we have even moved feel free to let them take it. I am sure it will cost us nothing but trouble in the long run, and I may not be around to say told you so.

Okay can you tell me what the second target they usually hit is? It may also hold great importance or will I just be told no again per usual? As a matter of fact I want a list if possible from someone of the main targets they hit in each city."

Clark pauses, tired from speaking and sits back for a moment and thinks back to the gangs he was told about. More gears grinding, more possibilities who would know other gangs the best? Other gangs, it was becoming quite apparent they would have to be infiltrated. They needed more information about the Nuit Norr, they could be bigger than expected.

Leaning back in his chair Clark speaks up in a much calmer voice now that he has another idea to toy with "Okay if we can't get information from the Tremere about the chantry and if we can't go there then I think it only fitting we rip the knowledge out of the Sabbat as they only seem to be wasting it. Another key target we should look for is the Nuit Norr, nothing is known about them? I find that quite unusual as one usually forms a gang to be known I think we are using the wrong term for them, if they are hiding they could be closer to an organization, hell... they could be anything. I think we need to get inside the other gangs and start picking their brains for some information about this unknown gang."

He wonders how these suggestions will be taken, probably with all the seriousness of a child at play. Oh well the elders can laugh, he wont risk this whole plan without knowing at least all of the players on the board. Still in deep thought about the Sabbat and their motives he try's leaning back in his chair more to no effect, so he settles for staring at the ceiling in thought.
    They say hope begins in the dark, but most just flail around in the blackness...searching for their destiny. The darkness... for me... is where I shine. - Riddick

Exile

Deny a monochrome future!!! -Radio Gosha-

2. - Top - End - #32

Erik

Listening to the conversations, and hearing what others are suggestion, Erik begins to get irritated. Setting down his entertainment, he stands up and braces his arms on the table leaning over it as much as he can.

Listen!! The Tremere Chantries are off limits to anyone that's not a tremere, with out the approval of the highest ranking tremere in the city and for that region. And at this point in time, I will not give you permission to enter our Chantries. If it becomes evident that that is what is needed then so be it, but at the moment it is not.

The sabbat always hit the Chantry first because we Tremere are the hardest to take out when prepared, and that is where we are the most prepared. If they don't take us by suprise they will never get us.

Now, I will agree with you about taking back the Chantries. If we were able to take back the secondary, smaller ones first, we would have enough Oomph to take back the main one. Now the importance in this is the Knowledge. Knowledge they no longer have and knowledge we can use. Just like you, With out the training I have gone through, the sabbat do not know the importance of their holdings.

Now I believe an uprisng in there city would help cover our tracks and efforts as much as possible. We need to figure out what each of the gangs is after and give it to another.
    And while speaking he twists one of his hands into the air holding his palm upwards and flames erupt from it. And just like drawing moths to a flame, when the sabbat attempt to cull the riots... and he swings his hand around closing his fist upon the small fire in it ...we squash then. And with that he slams his fist back onto the table.

Looking around, he finally sits back down, and slinks into his chair trying to get away from all the eye's watching him. This time placing the gameboy into his pocket and readjusting his glasses on his face so he can pay a little more attention to what is going on.
    Last edited by stupnick; 2008-07-04 at 11:04 PM.
    Never come between a Dwarf and his Ale
    Spoiler
    Show

Made by Arokh

Character Sheets
    Spoiler
    Show

Arzeal
    Shylain
    Halia
    Krannin

Arena Characters
    Cyn
    Fannir

Awesome Runic Dwarf Avatar by Bayar

3. - Top - End - #33

Clark

Impressed with the way the kid is handling himself he knew from the second he seen him that he was not like the others. If nothing else it was an excellent opportunity to see the reactions on some of the people around him. He was also amused the boy ended the discussion faster then either of the elders, Clark chuckled to himself at this thought.

"Okay the matter of the Chantries is settled, all you really needed to say was the knowledge is useless without the proper training. I will get one last word in however, the apes learned to come down from the trees... and look what happened... that will be all I have to say on that matter."

Glad they were making some progress he was wondering what others thought about about the hidden clan.

"Now we need to know about the Nuit Norr, are you absolutely sure nothing is known about them? How did you find out that they are indeed a real gang? Surely someone had to have told you, or have you seen them in operation? If the former than who told you? Also, if it was the former are you sure they told you everything? If the latter, well then I guess we really do have pretty much all of the information possible at this point.

Getting slightly tired of these questions he decided to go silent again, he never did like talking too much. However the lack of knowledge about anything at the moment was driving him nuts, he was at this point wondering how the Camerilla even came into power with the sheer lack of knowledge. He was also not surprised at the outcome with the Camerilla being in such a tight situation. Oh well too be pondered later, he stirred the soup.
    They say hope begins in the dark, but most just flail around in the blackness...searching for their destiny. The darkness... for me... is where I shine. - Riddick

Exile

4. - Top - End - #34
    Dwarf in the Playground

Damarys

She first turns to Castor, "If needs be, with Miss Clarks help, I may be able to get those records changed, however I do not believe it will be necessary, I'm sure between us we can arrange a new identity for you, it is your skills working with the beat cops that I am most interested in. As to where we start, Nuit Norr and Hands of Chaos are the big dogs, we have identified a weakness in the Tatoo, TaTu, Tat Too groups and I think we should utilise it, the industrial area is easily defensible and discreet as well, I believe it would be a good forward staging area for our operations."

She turns her attention to Clark, who also seems to be interested in the gangland option, "You do make a fair point, Nuit Norr is a major player in the game, they seem smarter and more organised than the other groups, all police operations targeting the group, I will not call it a gang anymore, have been unsuccessful, in all of the operations they have been tipped off as to our movements, I believe the group may have a mole high up in the force tipping them off, perhaps though we, as a group, would be able to suceed where the police have failed, I will chase some more intel on their movements. As to the Hands of Chaos I believe it would have to be a complete group wipe to be effective, as the fluidity and fast member reproduction we identified would mean they would be back in force rapidly. "

Addressing them both, "Perhaps we can start to feed them information about the other groups weaknesses, start them infighting and start them thinking maybe they have the 'power' to take out another group, use our numbers to bolster one of the groups, the smaller ones we would nearly double, and then turn on them at the opportune moment."

5. - Top - End - #35
    Dwarf in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Harold

For a while Harold was quiet and sullenly withdrawn, picking at a spot on his face. After a few moments he sits forward "That last bit is a pretty good idea. It probably wouldn't be difficult to get that started. A dead gang member found on another gang's turf or a drive-by done wearing gang colors are ways I've gotten results in the past." He continues to pick at his face. Fidgeting in his chair. He's getting pretty uncomfortable, being unused to being around this many people where they could see him.
    "If you're going to look to me you'd better get rose colored shades, cause what you see is what you get."

6. - Top - End - #36
    Barbarian in the Playground

George

The other Venture in the room introduced himself as George Walters. He mentions that his success at having a surviving and thriving tech company through the Dot Com bust up brought him to the attention of his sire about ten years ago.

When Archon Walters (OOC Huh I just realized they have the same last name) gives him some brief cases he begins to carefully look them over as the others talk.

He listens and thoughtfully ponders the ideas and suggestions given before offering his own. “I think we are in clear agreement that we need to gather more intel before we can truly strike. I was wondering if the now pretty standard GPS function of a modern cell phone might be of use? All it would take was one member of the gang or Sabbat group to forget to turn it off and we would have real time tracking of their movements. It would take someone of great computer skills to make it work. If we wanted to try it, and if we don’t currently have that skill among us, I could see if I could develop such a resource.”

“As for getting the police to ‘work’ for us… that is going to require learning just what vices and pressure points they a vulnerable to. Money is the easiest, but blackmail, addictions, and our rather ‘unique’ talents are all viable options. I have some experience and I am more then willing to help out with this.”

“This brings me to the one thing I have not heard mentioned yet. I realize we are still early in the planning stages, and it might have come up later, but I think it is important enough to bring up now. No matter what happens we can’t let the Masquerade slip. It is easy enough to take care of ourselves but we are going to have to cover the Sabbat as we take them out. They are not going to go quietly or covertly. As much as we need to control the police we are also going to need to control the media. That way we can make sure it is just a ‘gang war.’ Include some of the drugs that really wire humans kindred-like ways and we should have most things covered”

7. - Top - End - #37
    Ogre in the Playground

ClericGuy

Yeah, we've got some real double naming going on here. My character's last name is Clark, like one of the other PC's first name. On top of all that, Sarah's mentor's first name is Walter.

Sarah

Sarah smiles, showing jagged and rotting teeth and of course a pair of long yellowed fangs. "Whatever computer skills are needed I can probably handle. It should be no problem creating enough of a new identity for Castor to get him in where he needs to be. I've done such things before. I haven't done much work with cell phones, but I can probably handle that as well. If not I have some friends that can probably help out."

She leans back in her chair contemplatively, then sits forward again and resumes speaking. "I know some palms have already been greased in the police department, enough to get Damarys a job anyway. That connection should be helpful for keeping what we need to under wraps with them. I wonder," she says, "what good the money that is being donated to the Catholic Church in Happensburg is doing." Her eyes are fixed on Prince Belegos as she speaks. She is examining him for any sort of reaction.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Barbarian in the Playground

Iuliana

The tapping of her boots became evident as the discussion flurried around her. "Look, strategy and I, not so good friends. I'm more of a hands-on girl. You tell me what needs done, and I get hands on, yes?" She hated so much talking, and so little action. In fact, the whole thing was beginning to bore her so much that she focused her energy on watching the little kid play his game.

9. - Top - End - #39

EvilClericGuy

Archon Walters scratches his chin and replies to Iuliana. "If the Sabbat realize they are under attack, they will summon reinforcements from other nearby Sabbat cities. We will need reinforcements of our own. People to patrol highways and prevent Sabbat from arriving. I know of a few groups that might be interested. And they are all into Rock Music."

He raises his eyebrow suggestively.
    If you find yourself watching Power Rangers and wonder how some characters got their powers and zords back for an anniversary episode, just assume they were restored off screen. They have 20+ seasons of team geniuses to call on.

10. - Top - End - #40

EvilClericGuy

Prince Belegos matches Sarah's eyes and holds them on her. His voice is steady and cold. "What money to the Catholic Church?"
    If you find yourself watching Power Rangers and wonder how some characters got their powers and zords back for an anniversary episode, just assume they were restored off screen. They have 20+ seasons of team geniuses to call on.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Ogre in the Playground

ClericGuy

Sarah

"Oh? I assumed you knew," she paused to bite her lower lip, still watching Belegos carefully.

"You see, I did a little research before coming here. I thought knowing something about the money flowing into Happensburg might help us plan. I uncovered your bar as the source of the money that helped establish and expand their police department's CSI unit." She pauses again, running her tongue across what remained of her upper lip.

"I also found a sizeable contribution to the Catholic churches made on behalf of one of the bands that plays at Kindred Spirit. Perhaps it would be best if you would tell us a little bit about Cold Embrace."
    Last edited by dariathalon; 2008-07-08 at 04:52 AM.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Dwarf in the Playground

A moment of uncertainty flashes in Damarys' eyes when Sarah mentions the "purchase" of her job in the CSI office, but she mantains calm and unfettered.

Following the exchange between Prince Belegos and Sarah, she shifts in her chair, slightly unsettled and coughs into her hand. "Cold Embrace, from what I know they are an industrial metal band formed here in West Strand, they never really made it big though", She points to the windows, "I believe they have played in the bar across the road" With this distraction Damarys straightens her jacket (covering up a leather wrist band on her left arm, the emblem on the band is a pair of arms wrapped around a snow flake).

13. - Top - End - #43

Clark Bannon

He knew all he would have to do is sit back and wait, the pieces to the picture would come to him. This was most interesting, there was a lot more to what was happening that expected now to figure out why they were doing what they were doing. Odd name as well, another lead eh needed to investigate. judging by the slowing of the talk the meeting was soon coming to an ending. Maybe he had better go across the way and get some more information about this band, maybe find where they are playing next.

"Well I think from the talk we are just about done here, or I feel all that is needed to be discussed has finished... unless others are hiding things but I doubt they would be willing to share. So what is the first course of action? I need to know as I can only plan for so long before becoming bored."

Exile

14. - Top - End - #44
    Dwarf in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Harold

Harold laughs. His toothy grin splitting into a horrible rictus. "Becoming bored? More like became bored. We're killing moonlight here, I'm also all for gettin some wheels turning." He coughs "..All due respect."
    "If you're going to look to me you'd better get rose colored shades, cause what you see is what you get."

15. - Top - End - #45

Erik

Shaking his head towards the two impatient kindred, With out us planning ahead and figuring all the options, we are more than likely not going to make it back. No wonder your kind are more prone to final rest then mine.

I beleive it is rather important to find out what the Prince is hiding from us, and why. With us putting our unlives on the line, I would want all the knowledge about the situation I could get. And personally, until I get the whole story, and know what is going on, I am not going anywhere.
    Spoiler
    Show

Made by Arokh

Character Sheets
    Spoiler
    Show

Arzeal
    Shylain
    Halia
    Krannin

Arena Characters
    Cyn
    Fannir

16. - Top - End - #46
    Dwarf in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Harold

Harold scowls at Erik "Is that why 'your kind' lives longer? I thought it was because you barricade yourselves in your touted chantries and twiddle your thumbs while the rest of us are out looking hell in the teeth. I'm all for figuring out the options, but in case you were playing videogames and didn't notice, we're not exactly sitting here making big plans anymore. My plan is to scout out the Tat' gangs, and have em tear each other apart. That was a good idea, Damarys had. What's your plan, Gameboy?" Having asked that Harold sits back in his chair, crossing his arms and gritting his teeth.

17. - Top - End - #47

Erik

Smiling rather large as the weaker Kin, got upset at him, Erik looks towards him still calm and regarded.I'm not quite sure if you have been paying attention to the same conversation going on in this room as I have been. We have yet to figure out how we are going to go about this. We have also figured out that we have contact in the police department. It would be advisable to figure out how we can use that to our best.

It has also been figured out that the Prince and his club, Mainly one bad that plays there has been donating alot of money to the catholic church. To me, the catholic church and it's people represent death to us. The church employs hunters to destroy our Kin. I would prefer not to have to deal with both Hunters and Sabbat.

And. You my friend should realize that it is my brethren and clan that has protected many kindred and cities, while everyone thinks we hide in our chantries. Unlike some of the other kindred who rush into things and give there unlife. We wait and plan accordingly to make our enemies fear us and force them to be the ones who give up their's.

Smiling as he looks towards Harold, he adjusts he glasses on his head and looks down towards his pocket, shifting the gameboy slightly, making sure that Harold notices it.
    Spoiler
    Show

Made by Arokh

Character Sheets
    Spoiler
    Show

Arzeal
    Shylain
    Halia
    Krannin

Arena Characters
    Cyn
    Fannir

18. - Top - End - #48
    Troll in the Playground

Castor Graves

Castor had taken to drawing a series of concentric circles on the next page of his little journal, seeming to shut out the developing arguments. He agreed somewhat with the "let's get this party started" group, but going in half-cocked was never a decision that prolonged one's unlife. He would make do either way, so he busied himself with simply observing his new associates as they went back and forth. They certainly had some unique ideas about the Sabbat, a siege, and unlife in general. He saw many good qualities, and more than a few bad ones. He kept notes on the bad qualities especially, in case there was a situation where these variables might compromise them. He made no motion to speak up, as things seemed to be progressing nicely on their own. He'd keep to himself unless someone asked his opinion about anything in particular.

Spoiler
    Show
    Wondering if Castor was perceptive enough to notice Damarys's bracelet. 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=1 (4 successes)
    Paladin, Green Lantern, and Cyrine by DarthRaynn!

“I've never believed in the End of Times. We are Mankind. Our footprints are on the moon. When the last trumpet sounds and the Beast rises from the pit -- we will kill it.”
    ― Travis Beacham, Pacific Rim: Tales From Year Zero

Spoiler
    Show

Kismet and Deadshot by kpenguin.

19. - Top - End - #49

EvilClericGuy

The Prince sat in silence while the other's talked and the Nos and Tremere started their little ****ing contest, as he processed the information Sarah gave him. Then, those who were watching him saw his eyes visiblly flash their anger.

"Silence." he whispered with a voice that had the effect of a roar. He reached inside his business suit and produced two silver disk with a purple border. "Sarah Clark of the Nosferatu, Clark Bannon of the Gangrel."

He slides the two medals down the table to each, but he overshoots the Gangrel's medal as it slides off the table onto Clark's lap. "As Prince of West Strand, I hereby deputize you in the matter of this contribution. Find out who is making this funding and report to me immediately." He quickly points at Archon Walters, "YES TO ME, West Strand is my city, my domain and if someone here is secretly supporting the Sabbat I will be the first to know."

The Prince stands and makes his way to the door. He continues angrily ranting a bit. "Harold, if you really think he's been really been playing a Gameboy, then you clearly don't know enough about Tremere to argue with one."

Pausing in his rant, he realizes he should say something to Erik as well. "Erik, don't antagonize people who are younger than you."

The Prince has managed to calm down enough when he reaches the door. "I have heard and said all I need to for now. I bid you all good night. By the way, someone at the American Legion went to the extra effort of getting us fresh doughnuts and coffee for our late-night book club. Please take a few of them. Feed them to your ghouls or something, just remember what the sign says. It is $0.50 for a doughnut and a coffee each, not both.

And Prince Belegos leaves the room.

20. - Top - End - #50

Erik

Nodding in apologies towards the Prince for his showing, Erik slightly hangs his head. Well, I believe we have been given what we have been looking for. We were looking where to start, and others were looking to get going. That was just handed to us. Let's figure this out and clear up this mistake. His voice sounded alot smaller, and it seemed like he was upset about his outbursts.

Turning towards Harold, I do apologize for my outbursts, I forgot to respect the rules of Camrilla Law. I just do not wish to see any harm come to anyone in the Camrilla if it can be prevented. And that is what I was trying to do.
    Spoiler
    Show

Made by Arokh

Character Sheets
    Spoiler
    Show

Arzeal
    Shylain
    Halia
    Krannin

Arena Characters
    Cyn
    Fannir

21. - Top - End - #51
    Dwarf in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Harold

Harold points a gnarled finger across the table at Erik "My clan provides yours with information, while yours sit in your towers and reap what we sow. You'd fumble in the dark without our dealings. We go first and grease the rails for you to come in, clean up, and claim all the credit. I don't blame you though, kid, cause it's been going on for centuries."

He places his hand on the table, and uses his other to rub his face impatiently. From behind his hand he speaks again.

"Now I didn't come here to fight with the Tremere, or any other clan in the Camarilla. After all, you were the first one to dis on 'our kind,' remember? I'm all for making plans. I'm not used to making them like this, is all, and obviously I'm not the only one here who knows what they're capable of and is eager to get started."

It's at this point that the Prince silences him. He sits back in the chair again, trying to get comfortable since it seems like he's still gonna be here a while. When Belegos admonishes him personally he seems to sink into the chair a bit. "Sorry, boss. Aint dealt personally with to many Tremere. No disrespect, eh?"

After the Prince leaves, Harold looks again to the child-kindred. "I was serious though when I asked you, Erik was it? What's your idea on how this should go?"

I was in the middle of posting after Castor Graves' action so I didnt get to see any of the last two posts before I could post mine. Edited to make more sense.
    Last edited by Premsyl; 2008-07-08 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Clarification

22. - Top - End - #52

Clark Bannon

The sounds of the badge scraping across the table was most unexpected, and while he didn't look like it, the sound most assuredly bothered him. Clark was watching the badge almost as if in slow motion sliding towards him. He didn't even bother making a grab for it or anything, just watch it slide gently into his lap with a tiny thwup sound.

Finally he stopped leaning back in his chair and sat up and just looked at the little badge in his lap. He just stared at it for several seconds before picking it up and examining it. (OCC:Can I get a badge description?)

Finally he set it into his pants pocket, he wouldn't want to be flashing this thing around too much. Not unless he absolutely needed to, he tried to regain his composure by leaning back in the chair and going back to his relaxed look but something was off now.

He laughed to himself for a moment, the two deputies names and how similar they were. He felt the shadow of that emotion, amused, happy... he quickly shook it off and cleared his throat. He had to get things underway a little bit more, he was hoping his opinion was given a little bit more weight now that he had some authority.

"Okay, well I think the first thing I am going to do is investigate the bar across from here. I want to find out more about this band cold embrace, what better place to start than a club they have played at. With any luck I will find out where they intend to play next and we can stop in for a little show. Now what I want to know is if we are splitting up, or if we will stay a group. We can get things done faster if we split up and cover multiple objectives, however we have a higher chance of success if we all stay together for each objective, but of course we will be slower and it will give the Sabbat more time to put the pieces together. "
    Last edited by Gamgee; 2008-07-08 at 05:12 PM.

Exile

23. - Top - End - #53

Erik

I agree, we should start with finding out who is contributing these funds, and why. In addition to that, why they are doing it under the Princes name, or using connections to him.

Unfortuantely I beleive they will not let me into the club across the street to check out the band with you, As much as I would like to.

I believe that splitting up completely would be a rather fatal decision. Possibly splitting into two groups would be decent, but one group would give us more survivability.
    Spoiler
    Show

Made by Arokh

Character Sheets
    Spoiler
    Show

Arzeal
    Shylain
    Halia
    Krannin

Arena Characters
    Cyn
    Fannir

24. - Top - End - #54

EvilClericGuy

Chapter Check off list

Drop a bunch of plothooks - check
    Create plothooks where none existed before - check
    create interal strife between PCs and PCs, NPCs and PCs, and NPCs and NPCs (again where none had existed before) - Check, check, and double check

I was planning on ending this chapter at the end of the meeting. Then awarding XP for Backgrounds and roleplaying. I think that we are almost done, (though I imagine that the characters have been at the meeting for at most an hour. maybe hour and a half.)

The next chapter would cover the goals and plans laid out in the meeting. It will be much more fluid with characters branching off in groups, pairs, or possible solo missions. XP would be awarded for completion of goals.

Hopefully you have learned a bit of how I try to run a game. You might have noticed that I did not explicitly state if Archon or the Prince ever used a discipline. Did the Archon use obfuscate for his appearence or did he just sneak into the room. Was the whisper that sounded like a roar come from Belegos natural charisma or did he invoke Majesty? It's a little up in the air and that comes from rolls being made in secret.

Also i am okay with players adding stuff as we go. As I told one of you, the meeting was originally planned for a coffee shop, but West Strand appeared in someone's background and I just had to use because it was a neat idea.

Gamers are creative especially when we pool our creativity. Enough rambling. I must go to dinner.

25. - Top - End - #55

Clark Bannon

"You have a good point, well then it is decided we will split into groups then. I think two groups will be appropriate, however if needed I am sure I can hunt down information regarding this mysterious band myself. This would free up our limited numbers and allow us to accomplish more. I however am definitely going to the club, I will understand completely if no one else wants to join me."

Finally something to do, he was getting bored sitting around at this meeting. He would get all of the pieces to this puzzle if he had to go through hell. This puzzled him as he usually didn't take concern with anything related to politics. Heh, he remembered an old scrap of info, poli meaning blood and tics... an insect that sucked it, all he could do was smile once again before resting his head back as best as possible.

Exile

26. - Top - End - #56
    Dwarf in the Playground

Damarys looks across the table to Clark Bannon and then to Sarah Clark.

"That may be a little hastey, if you wish to investigate the Cold Embrace we can start right here... I have been part of the band for 4 years now, it is one of my covers when I am working in Happensburg. I was embraced by the keyboardist because of my connections to the CSI in Happensburg. You must understand all of the members of the band are survivors of the Sabbat incursion, bar me. There are seven then to investigate, Kerrick, Daffyd, Bariss, the brothers Serrin and Calros, my sire Marina, and of course myself, I do not believe any of them to be capable of such a betrayal and so I choose to seperate myself from these investigations. Mr. Bannon and Ms. Clark may I suggest you begin with me, as I have just become aware that you believe there is a traitor in this band, by submitting myself to inquiry now I eliminate the possibility in your eyes of me destroying the evidence." Damarys folds down the top on her laptop and puts it in her bag, she then gets her PDA out of her pocket. Sliding the devices across the table to Sarah. "The username is "DJohanneson" and the password is "Minkus", I will change them when you are complete." Turning to Clark "Tell me what you need."

27. - Top - End - #57

Clark Bannon

Surprised by this abrupt cooperation from seeming thin air he was skeptical, he highly doubted Damarys was the one. it was possible but just unlikely from what he seen, none the less he always did the job proper so he took the PDA, he reminded himself also to take a look at the laptop after he did a look through the small device.

"Okay, I am sure this will come in handy. I think I will be taking a quick peek inside. I am also going to need to see the laptop as well."

While he is just getting the device started and beginning his examination he decides to ask one simple question for now.

"How can I contact the other members of your band? Also if possible do you think you can get them to meet with me as a group I will of course have questions. If they object well... I am sure I will find them one way or the other."

(OCC: So how does this work? I assume the story teller tells me what is in it? So uhhh what is in this PDA, do I need to make a check to see how good I search through it or what? Also if I do need to roll uhh how? :P )

Exile

28. - Top - End - #58
    Ogre in the Playground

ClericGuy

Sarah

Sarah picks up the disk and examines it between her fingers. "Thank you. A woman can never have too many accessories," she says with a coy grin. She tucks it into a small green handbag sitting in the chair next to her.

After Damarys' revelation, Sarah eyes her appraisingly. Is she truly innocent, or does she believe that she has her motives hidden well enough that we won't find them. There's nothing like making others think you're cooperating.

She reaches over and plucks the PDA out of Clark's hands. "I believe she was passing that to me. I'll have a look at it. While I don't know you, I believe my skills at this sort of thing are likely better than yours. It is afterall why I was sent here. Anyway, with the idea of splitting responsibilities, you're much more likely to get something out of watching the band. The kine don't react well to my presence, so you'd be better at going across the street to see what can be gleaned there. Of course, you are welcome to look at the PDA and computer as well after I am done, if you really must."

Editted a little to account for DtB's post.
    Last edited by dariathalon; 2008-07-09 at 06:47 AM.

29. - Top - End - #59
    Dwarf in the Playground

by devices I meant the laptop and the PDA

30. - Top - End - #60

Erik

Sitting back, watching and observing what is going on, Erik just studies the scene. Knowing there is something more than it seems going on here.
    Spoiler
    Show

Made by Arokh

Character Sheets
    Spoiler
    Show

Arzeal
    Shylain
    Halia
    Krannin

Arena Characters