New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: The Invasion of the Ouroboros.

Saj is so intent on hitting his mark, still embarrassed by his last shot, that he doesn't even see the enemy archers until the arrowhead of the better among them glances off of his forehead, drawing a line of pain and blood before ricocheting into the darkness. With a feral curse, Saj drops back into the shadows and rethinks his current tactics.
    my own diabolical experiments (homebrew)

my deviantART

my alter ego

Campaigns
    Watchtower––Volume III (running since 2008)

Announcer— “Your cable television is experiencing difficulties. Please do not panic. Resist the temptation to read or talk to loved ones. Do not attempt sexual relations, as years of TV radiation have left your genitals withered and useless.”

Wiggum, checking— “Well I'll be damned.”

2. - Top - End - #212
    Ogre in the Playground

Once in the shadows, Sajuvin will take a moment to shadow jaunt into the defensive position of one of the groups of archers, if any of them are in range (within 50 feet). If not, he will merely relocate within the shadows and attempt a new hide check, then unleash a shot on the closest archer.

my deviantART

my alter ego

Campaigns

Announcer— “Your cable television is experiencing difficulties. Please do not panic. Resist the temptation to read or talk to loved ones. Do not attempt sexual relations, as years of TV radiation have left your genitals withered and useless.”

3. - Top - End - #213
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Just checking, but is there anyone beside me and Stycotl who still check this thread? Because if there are, I have a response ready. If not... well it was fun while it lasted.

4. - Top - End - #214
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Maryring View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Just checking, but is there anyone beside me and Stycotl who still check this thread? Because if there are, I have a response ready. If not... well it was fun while it lasted.
    Spoiler
    Show

Yes I check it, I've been wating on next rounds description as I've just been throwing people, and things everywhere.

5. - Top - End - #215
    Bugbear in the Playground

DrowGuy

Spoiler
    Show
    i'm still intrested in this and still check. For one thing I need to know how many rounds it will take me to get to the southern tent

6. - Top - End - #216
    Ogre in the Playground

(so, about the distance to the closest guard tower? also, i don't know that it is worth it to wait to see activity before you post your parts. if one of us doesn't post, his/her loss, and you can just arbitrate what you think that player's characters would be doing. but all we can do is wait–even those of us that are still watching–when you don't post. so i would say that as long as you have a few of us, leave the others to catch up if they don't want to be consistent. my two cents.)

Saj is still staring at the guard towers, trying to judge whether or not it is within range of his abilities or not.

Of course, he smiles as he thinks to himself, there is always an alternative if it isn't within range...

my deviantART

my alter ego

Campaigns

7. - Top - End - #217
    Ogre in the Playground

bump, and merry christmas/happy hanukkah/happy kwanza/etc, etc!

my deviantART

my alter ego

Campaigns

8. - Top - End - #218
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm sorry, but it seems that I have to call this as dead. I can only keep one game at a time alive it seems... I'm very sorry.

9. - Top - End - #219
    Ogre in the Playground

hey, it was fun while it lasted. thanks. aaron out.

my deviantART

my alter ego

Campaigns