New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Drums in the Moonlight [IC]

((I'm back. I shouldn't be going anywhere for a while, so there won't be any more absences.))
    Michalson leans on his staff, breathing heavily, too tired and bruised to even try to cast any more spells.
    You might be right in this part about getting out of here, Gink... he mutters to his familiar. To his comrades, he says:
    Well, now we know what has been gutting those people. We look like a bit too much for this thing to handle, though. Despite being very clearly scared to death, he tries to act smugly and confidently.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Bugbear in the Playground

Jaras

Breathing rather heavily after driving off this creature, Jaras simply responds It would seem as though we were just what this town was needing. But it appeared to me that this thing was being controlled by something. Did you hear those whistles as well?

nature - (1d20+7)[14] to identify that creature
    Never come between a Dwarf and his Ale
    Spoiler
    Show

Made by Arokh

Character Sheets
    Spoiler
    Show

Arzeal
    Shylain
    Halia
    Krannin

Arena Characters
    Cyn
    Fannir

Awesome Runic Dwarf Avatar by Bayar

3. - Top - End - #153

Jaras
    Spoiler
    Show
    Wracking your brains and thinking more clearly, you do remember reading an entry in a field guide that reminds you of what you just fought.
    During the war, Nenézzan tieflings briefly employed insectile warbeasts called 'kruthiks' during the siege of Nacommier, a now defunct city-state captured by the empire. The beasts originally plowed through the Host's lines, but after a short time they started to congregate and nest near the walls of the city. It took the concentrated efforts of Nenézzan warlocks to bring them down, and the beasts were never seen again during the war.
    According to your recollection, they few that remain are 'escapees' from the siege who survived to repopulate in scattered locales throughout the Alcedonian lowlands.
    Gnoll Paladin with Zanbatou Avatar by Oregano.

Homebrews:

Quote Originally Posted by ExHunterEmerald
    Incidentally, Armadillo, I'd suggest you were hit by a spark of inspiration, but that would knock your armor off.

4. - Top - End - #154

(Sorry, I don't think I was clear...the monster is gone and you're in the empty alley. You're free to choose your next move.)
    Gnoll Paladin with Zanbatou Avatar by Oregano.

Homebrews:

Quote Originally Posted by ExHunterEmerald
    Incidentally, Armadillo, I'd suggest you were hit by a spark of inspiration, but that would knock your armor off.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Titan in the Playground

((Well, I was waiting for ArtifexFelicis to say what Anesta does or says.))
    Yes. It seems it was some sort of a signal for this creature. And what was this thing anyway?
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

6. - Top - End - #156

Jaras

Standing there for a few moments thinking about everything, Jaras finally responds It was a kruthiks, Tieflings used them during the last war, but they became to ferocious. Only a few of those beasts remained after the war, and those were the ones tough enough to get away.

Well, we best get a move on, Head to the inn to rest for the night. The bring this to the attention of the Lord of the town in the morning?
    Last edited by stupnick; 2008-10-20 at 10:20 AM.
    Never come between a Dwarf and his Ale
    Spoiler
    Show

Made by Arokh

Character Sheets
    Spoiler
    Show

Arzeal
    Shylain
    Halia
    Krannin

Arena Characters