New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

Welcome brave adventurers to The Crusade Against the Shade. The fate of the world Rests on your valiant shoulders, good luck!

You are: Group 2

You are currently in: Hirdam, Capital of the Golden Lands

You were last in: Nothingness

Your Destination is: Unknown

Your Current Task: Meet Eachother

Battle Grid/Initiative
    Spoiler
    Show

Gabriel
    Enemies
    Argus
    William
    Riona
    Fenbiddle
    Lester

World Map (as you know it)
    Spoiler
    Show

Coming soon!
    Last edited by Regord_Silentflame; 2008-05-14 at 10:16 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Me: When I started the adventure, my character was handed a bag full of 100 MW daggers.
    Will: Wow, that's, 30,000gp. That's more than you can get with a wish spell
    Me: Yeah, it was more than I could ever wish for.

2. - Top - End - #2

Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 2)

The brilliant sun shines down on Hirdam, blessed city of Pelor. Being mid-day the gentry are just sitting down to breakfast, while their servants have finished their morning duties, and are scurrying off to the docks to get deep-sea calamari for supper, or to the stables to ready the master's horse. The streets are also bustling with the shouts of street-side merchants, the clack of horse-shoes on cobblestones, and the dull hum of humanoid conversation. Another glorious day just like any other in the heart of the world!

Hirdam is the Capital city of the kingdom of Golden Lands. The king's name is Richard, and has ruled for 15+ years now, in his middle-age. The City is prosperous, with a ruling nobility class, a well-off artisan and merchant class, and populated mostly by the servants and peasants milling about in their drudgery. The City is sectioned into areas, called quarters. There's the Noble's Quarter, with the Castle, Stables, and the Noble's Ballroom. There is the Merchant's Quarter, with the "King's Head" Tavern, and the Temples to Pelor (patron diety of the city), Heironeous, and St. Cuthbert. The Port Quarter has the "Glass-eye" Tavern, and "Faragn's" Inn. Then there is the Peasant's Quarter, which has various street merchants, and housing for the general populous.
    Spoiler
    Show

Me: When I started the adventure, my character was handed a bag full of 100 MW daggers.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

"Now I know it was here before... Let's see, the map says turn left at the barking dog... walk until the woman hanging clothes smiles at you and then make another left. Second door on the right." Fenbiddle squints as he speaking to himself, trying to find the barking dog his map tells him to. It doesn't take long for a distraction to set in. A street performer catches his eye and he slowly makes his way over to watch the fascinating performance of music.

"Bravo! Bravo! I haven't heard a melody like that since leaving my home town. Learn it from the gnomes, didja? Well of course you did! Now... could you tell me... where's the barking dog and the woman hanging clothes to dry? I really need to find the library."

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

Default Argus Steele

A man in heavy plate walks down the street with a loud metallic clinking sound. The sun shines off of his dull, dented armor and the gold and silver holy symbol of Heironeous about his neck. On his back clacks a greatsword in it's scabbard, apparently crafted to be of incredibly high quality.
    He takes a deep breath of ocean air and looks out over the sea. "...I could use an ale." he mutters to himself, and heads off toward the King's Head.
    My Deviantart, Please enjoy it.
    Invincible Maiden Avatar by GryffonDurime.

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew by Krimm Blackleaf

5. - Top - End - #5
    Orc in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

---- William ----
    Morning at the Temple of Heironeous

William wakes as is his custom with the first sign of false dawn. He hears the chirping of the birds as he dons his vestments and belts on his sword. He begins moving through the precise movement of his morning prayers in the form of the shadow dance. His movements are presice and controlled those watching could be lulled into thinking it was merely a stretching excercise until the blade at his hip is whipped out with a violent strike at an imagined foe. William feels Heironeous' blessing flow through him as he moves through the ritual. When he finishes he rededicates his blade to the defence of the weak and to the duty of the church. He then turns and picks up the note left on the floor of his cell reading a summons to the Commander.

He tucks the note into his front pocket and moves off to the armory. As he approaches he bows to the Arms Master. I am summoned before the Commander I need to don my armor. The Arms Master merely gestures and two of his accolytes lead William to the rack with his normal armor. With their assistance he dons the plate mail and straps on his shield. As the peices are added the accolytes can hear William intone a prayer Lord Heironeous make me fit to do your duty. May my stregth be that of the faith. May I be led to the defence of the weak and allow me to spread the faith. To the foes of Justice and Mercy beware for I am the deliveror of the Law of Heironeous. With the last line he sheaths his sword and adjusts his shield.

He then heads out of the armory leaving nodding to the other Paladins and Clerics he sees donning their armor each of them seems to have his or her own rituals as he heads to the commanders office. He reflects on what led him to the Brotherhood of Justice and Mercy when so many of his fellows follow the way of Valor and Duty. The Laws are the same he reflects but he always felt that Mercy and Justice and understanding of the spirit of the Law was as important as the written words these thoughts carry him down the halls past the sparring yard and the library to the Commanders office. He stops in the foyer and waits to be summoned.
    Last edited by LatemYvaeh; 2008-04-09 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Fixing spelling and last paragraph
    Latem Yvaeh

6. - Top - End - #6

"Bravo! Bravo! I haven't heard a melody like that since leaving my home town. Learn it from the gnomes, didja? Well of course you did! Now... could you tell me... where's the barking dog and the woman hanging clothes to dry? I really need to find the library."
    "Why yes I did learn the tune from a gnome. He told me he thought up the song to keep the rest of us from stomping him in the street" he let out a hearty laugh, a few spectators chuckling slightly
    "Well my little lad, there are no barking dogs at this time of day, they're all dining on last night's mutton. If'n you want a library though, take your pick. There's one in every Quarter, but they are all shaped like a mug of ale"
    With that, the performer gave a hearty smile to the gnome, and turned back to face his audience, "now that yee've heard wild music of our southern lands," he picks up a tattered black hat on the street, sweeping the coins out and dropping them in a small bag, before tossing the hat back onto the dusty street "let's journey to the frigid peaks of the north" he says, pulling out a small drum, and pounding a slow rythm.
    Last edited by Regord_Silentflame; 2008-04-09 at 03:13 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #7
    Titan in the Playground

Sitting on a stool in front of the bar in the King's Head tavern, Lester lifts his glass up to the light, acting as if examining the wine thoroughly. He mumbles, partly to himself and partly to the tavernkeeper.

"This is much better than the wine in that... what was the name? Ah, the Glass-eye. Don't suppose you ever been there, right? Right. Never mind."

He takes another sip from the glass and looks around in a manner that screams his boredom out loud.
    Last edited by Cespenar; 2008-04-09 at 03:22 PM.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Dwarf in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

Gabriel, having already donned his armor kneels before the altar at the helm of the Citadel of Light. He holds his Great Sword before him, his head against the Symbol of Heironeous etched in the hilt. The mithral blade glistens in the rays of sun bursting through the window. He clears his thoughts, giving a prayer in his mind, May the strength of Heironeous guide me to deliver freedom to the oppressed, to give guidance to the wicked, and protection to those in need. Let the courage of the Valorous One lift me shall I falter, for all that I am, is the extent of his will.

With this, Gabriel rises from his knee, drops a few coins in the coffer, then walks to the Commander's Office as instructed. As he enter, he notices William. He approaches him with a smile, extending his arm to grab at the elbow for the Order's handshake, "William, it's been awhile, old friend. Not since we had to clear out that village of ghastly Undead. How are you?"

9. - Top - End - #9
    Orc in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

---- William ----
    Morning Commanders office Temple of Heironeous

William reaches out and takes Gabriel's hand in greeting Blessings of Heironeous on you Gabriel. I am doing well. How is Lord Dorian doing? And do you know what the Commander wants his summons was vague enough to be disturbing. He looks over to the still closed door to the office. Have you seen my new shield the last team I was with helped me destroy a cleric of hextor and we were able to recover and rededicate it to Heironeous. He holds up the darkwood shield that gleams with the holy symbol of Heironeous emblazoned on it.
    Last edited by LatemYvaeh; 2008-04-09 at 04:43 PM.
    Latem Yvaeh

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ogre in the Playground

Nodding and smiling at the entertainer, Fenbiddle makes his way to find the library shaped like a mug of ale. In his failure to pay attention, he nearly bumps into Lester sitting outside.

"Strangest library I've ever seen... oh... oh my! When did you get there? You should really watch where you're sitting. Now, are you the librarian good sir?" Fenbiddle stares up at Lester inquisitively.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    I meant that he is in the tavern, but sitting in front of the counter (I think that's another valid usage of 'bar'). Sorry to cause a misunderstanding.

12. - Top - End - #12

Spoiler
    Show

I don't mean to tell SamTheCleric what to do, but considering how little Fenbiddle knows what's going on, he probably wandered into the bar without realizing it either.
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #13
    Halfling in the Playground

DruidGirl

Riona Giverleafe slowly approached the city on her mount's back making sure to keep her head up towards the sky as she walked past the others entering and exiting. As she entered the city she dismounted and made her way towards the center of the city- she required a place to house her mount.

“Disgusting city,” she declared under her breath, as she managed to push past many of the city’s inhabitants. “No trees or flowers, but for now I’ve got to find a place for you my dear Marie.”

She patted the horses muzzle as led her through the cities streets. As she jostled and was bumped by the entire crazy city like she made sure her hawk had a firm grip on her shoulder.

“All this hustle and bustle is starting to get to my head.”

She wandered over towards the tavern- King’s Head- that was so famous for it’s ale in order to cure her aliment. As she happened by a person in larger armor she noticed how holy and righteous he looked- however she had no time for talking in these crowded streets. Instead she made her way to the tavern, tying her horse to a post outside, and requested a place to stay- asking the bartender where one might find a place to house a horse. As the bartender answered she took a swooping look around the tavern hoping to catch a glimpse of any other righteous looking fellows- who would be up to stomping out some Goblins!

As Riona glances about the tavern getting directions to the nearest inn- she spots Lester lifting his glass to drink. She thanks the tavern keeper kindly and walks off to have a chat with the fine looking fellow. “I don’t suppose you have a holy cause to fight for brother?” she asks pulling up a stool and laying down a few gold pieces to buy him another drink.
    Last edited by Ritz_PBoD; 2008-04-10 at 02:14 AM.
    Don't bother me, I'm D&D-ing

14. - Top - End - #14
    Dwarf in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

Gabriel keeps hold of the handshake as he speaks, "Lord Dorian is well; getting old, too old for adventure. I'll send him your regards the next time I see him. As for the Commander, my note was as vague as yours. Although, knowing I'll be accompanied by your gifts and skill, any ill-omens I might have felt have been lifted. It will be an honor to serve with you again, William."

At this he releases his grip, turning his focus to the shield, "A Cleric of Hextor, you say? Poor, lost soul. I hope he finds a better path to guide him in the afterlife. That's some feat, though, followers of Hextor tend to be a vengeful sort. You've done our Order a great service with that victory. Soon, all the conscripts of this temple will be whispering myths of the Cleric who slayed a vassal of Hextor. This shield will bring uplifted spirits and guide more followers down a righteous path," he pauses, looking to the shield and extending his hands, "may I?"

Gabriel grabs the shield gently, pulling it more into the sunlight. When the rays strike it the symbol flares in radiance, "Exquisite crafstmanship, there may be a story behind this shield. Have you spoken to any of the Clergy Historians?"

15. - Top - End - #15
    Titan in the Playground

Lester turns his head to face the woman beside him and flashes a brief smile, putting down his still unfinished wine on the counter.

"A holy cause, you say?" He pauses for a moment. "No, I don't think I do. But why do you ask?"

"The name is Lester Sydrin, by the way. But you may call me Syd. It's... easier."

16. - Top - End - #16
    Orc in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

---- William ----

He allows Gabriel to inspect the shield and speaks Yes, it is quiet the tale. We were called to investigate an increase of attacks along one of the caravan routes leading out to the frontier. So I was sent to join up with a caravan with some other warriors of city to replace the normal guards. When we were about a day outside of the borders we were set upon by undead, but unlike the normal undead these seemed to be controlled for while they still attacked and attempted to slaughter everything living they encountered some of them actually were attempting to take goods and some were even dragging off the corpse of one of the horses they had killed. After we dispatched the attackers we allowed the ones dragging the horse to continue and followed them back to the beginnings of a temple to hextor. The head of the temple was a half orc who called himself Uzgrim servant of the herald of hell. He was attended by a small cadre of what appeared to be hand selected troops if you can believe it he challenged us with full ceremonial disdain for the Heironeous he even paused and gathered our names so that all the proper forms could be observed. Afterwords I replied in kind let him know that the Light of Heironeous would always destroy the darkness of hextor. When we were fighting he summoned up his main undead it was a skeletal knight whose armor had been burnt and blackened to where you could not see an of the insignia when I struck the cleric down the skeletal form collapsed and the magic binding it together was released. We found that it was an older suit of armor from one of the traveling orders of Heironeous. I can only guess he had found the temple on his own and attempted to purge it. There was a crossbow bolt through the back of the helm and it to skull. The armor was laid to rest with the fallen in the temples crypt of the valorous slain. The Arms Master and Historian both said to keep the shield as the order use to carry these was dedicated to the destruction of the forces of hextor. You will like this with your desire to redeem everyone they were formed by a redeemed champion of hextor who was brought into the fold of Heironeous. But anyway according to the text of the order anyone who in combat kills a cleric of hextor earns the right to bear their shield. So the Arms Master cleaned it and restored it to the quality you see now and the Historian preformed the rededication and blessing ceremony as proscribed by the original order.
    Last edited by LatemYvaeh; 2008-04-10 at 07:14 AM.
    Latem Yvaeh

17. - Top - End - #17
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Yes. He wandered into the bar without even realizing it. He's very absentminded. All brains, no common sense.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground

Fenbiddle furrows his brow slightly at the thought of being ignored, sighing once but then noticing that he is actually indoors. "Well. Since I'm here anyway... Barkeep, I'll take a fine Gnomish Brown Lager. And bring one for my new friends here... I think his name is... Chester? Nestor? Something like that. And her name... well. She hasn't said. It's probably something exotic... like... Lyrostasianiavion. Am I close?" He smiles his little gnomish smirk before clamboring up to a nearby stool.

"The name's Fenbiddle. Don't worry, you haven't heard of me."

19. - Top - End - #19
    Dwarf in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

Gabriel nods as William speaks, listening intently to his story, "Well, my friend, I'm glad you purged the shield of the taint cast upon by this, Uzgrim. If any of the Order at the mission deserves to wield it in battle, it would be you."

Gabriel hesitates for a moment, then looks about for the Commander, "Well, while we await the Commander, I'll share with you of a weapon I recently inherited. As you know, I've been training under Dorian since I was a small boy. At dawn on the day of my 25th year, he bestowed upon me this," he reaches to his back, unsheathing his Great Sword, the Mithral glints in the sunlight. "I've yet to determine its' composition or properties. From the little information Dorian gave me, I'm to understand it's a Relic of the Order, passed down amongst the Paladins of the Hirdam Sect. While an honor to receive such a gift, it still remains a mystery to me. I've tried speaking with the Clergy; however, they say the properties are nigh impossible to determine. I'm hoping that, in time, the blade will reveal it's true nature unto me."

20. - Top - End - #20
    Orc in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

---- William ----

William listens in silence and smiles at the good fortune of his friend to have been blessed with such an honor I am sure Heironeous will eventually bless you with the knowlege and faith to fully use that blade. I had heard that some of the orders had weapons handed down from mentor to worthy canidates this is the first time I have had the honor of seeing such a blade.
    Latem Yvaeh

21. - Top - End - #21

DruidGirl

“Ah! Sir Syd is it? Well it is a pleasure to meet you,” Riona says smiling. “Name’s Riona Giverleafe- and I am indeed seeking one such as you to help me fight a holy crusade against the evils of this world! Like Goblins!”

Just as she finishes her short introduction she looks at the bumbling gnome. “Fenbiddle- nope not close at all,” she says looking him up and down. “No I’ve never heard of you- gnomes and I aren’t always on the best terms. Anyhow- if you are taken by the holy callings then I’ll ask you too to join me in a holy crusade of sorts.”

“So, Sir Syd and.. Fenbiddle. How about we form a holy party and perhaps seek out a few more holy members to start our crusade against the Goblins. Besides, the sooner we are out of this city the happier I’ll be.”

She paused and smiled. “I hope that it is somewhat agreeable with you gentlemen. For every moment we wait- we might miss the chance of gaining a grand companion!”

22. - Top - End - #22

(OOC: Replying to Boggs and LatemYvaeh, since they need and NPC and the rest of you currently do not)

As the two holy warriors discuss their armaments, the door across the room from them clicks, and swings slowly open, and out walks a tall lad, wearing a spotless white tunic, and dark-brown leather boots and vest. He opens the door wide, standing at attention at it's side.
    "Commander of the righteous defenders of the Glory and valor of Heironeous, Sir Landis Cordon"
    From inside the room now walks out another man. He wears a polished coat of chain links, and a Royal Blue tunic, with the fist of heironeous on it's front. His features betray his many years, he is obviously past his prime, but he holds himself in a position that insures that what time has taken from his bones, it has payed him ten-fold in experience, and a solemn expression which tells how he's had to use it as well.
    Brave warriors of the Invincible, I apologize for calling you to arms in such a hurry, but I am myself called to duty, and I wished to grant the both of you the words of your duty by my own tongue.
    Yesterday, during my conference with the King, he relayed some ominous news to me. To the south, the scouts and diplomats to the king have been consistently attacked by those barbaric tribes of lesser races, but these were unlike the pathetic raiding attempts of their usual sort. These were orchestrated with greater force, and cunning. They set barricades for our carts, and then attack with overwhelming numbers. The strangest yet is that when they attack, they incapacitate only a few men, and then leave, without finishing them off, nor taking any spoils.
    I agree with the King's advisers that this change, although fortunate for the victims, may mean that something much worse is to come. The King is hesitant though, and refuses to send a force to dispatch these rogues and uncover their plot, and so the decision has been given to me to send my own righteous fighters to investigate. I have chosen you two for this task. You are free offer the church's coffer to any men for hire that wish to take part in this task, but if you find yourselves facing a task too great even for your might, I would rather you return as messengers than martyrs.
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #23
    Ogre in the Playground

"Ah, You're right I wasn't close at all. Hmm, a holy quest? Full of danger? Do you think Bards will tell our stories? This is most interesting indeed!" Fenbiddle smiles brightly, pulling out his spell book and studying it intently.

"Hmm. I'm not sure I have the spells for a holy quest...

24. - Top - End - #24
    Orc in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

---- William ----

When the door clicks William snaps to attention and awaits the Commander of the Faith. He listens raptly to the charge laid before him when the Commander finishes speak he drops to one knee placing his sword hand to his heart and speaks As our Lord commands so it is my duty to accept. May the hand of righteousness guide us to glory and honor. I will go and seek those who will assist us in this holy task defend the land from those who would pray upon the week and defenseless. He remains bowed waiting for Gabriel to complete his acceptance of the task.

Once Gabriel finishes he stands and salutes. We are off Sir Cordon may the glory of Heironeous bless us all in the endeavors set before us. He then makes a smart about face and marches out of the office to do the duty laid upon him he keeps his step just slow enough so that Gabriel can fall in beside him. He heads toward his cell to pick up his backpack and other traveling supplies.
    Latem Yvaeh

25. - Top - End - #25
    Titan in the Playground

Taken aback by the bluntness of the woman and the gnome, Lester considers his situation. It's not only that he dislikes this much of enthusiasm (They remind me of children, he thinks), but he's also unsure about the potential outcome.

"So, uh, do you actually have something in mind?" he replies.

26. - Top - End - #26

DruidGirl

“Fenbiddle- I’m sure whatever little talents you have will serve us well! I mean after all a spellcaster is always needed! We need not wait gentlemen- let us make haste, to find other do-gooders!” she said as she stood up out of her stool.

“I say- whatever spells you have- as long as there is a holy cause in mind; shall turn out to be holy also! Trust me good sirs- I am correct for what is in the heart surely displaces itself in the actions we take.”

She smiles at Syd. “Of course! We go to raid some goblin camps!” she says enthusiastically. “Let’s get ‘ere on!” she says as she attempts to usher the two men out of the bar. “Let us go!”

27. - Top - End - #27
    Dwarf in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

As Commander Cordon enters the room, Gabriel comes to attention, pulling his sword to his side. He listens intently to the request, particularly intrigued when Landis mentions leaving some of the men alive. His mind wanders for a moment, diving into pre-emptive conclusions to the mystery. After he finishes and William gives his acceptance, Gabriel speaks, "Sir, I will undertake this mission. If raiders are leaving their captives only incapacitated, it's best we discover the reason for these strange occurences." He pauses for moment, looking to William then back to Landis, "Sir, I humbly request that you send word to my mentor, Dorian. I'd like to begin the recruiting process before midday. Hopefully we can conjure a group of worthy comrades and, Heironeous willing, be headed to our objective by nightfall."

After Commander Cordon's response, Gabriel does an about face alongside William. "I need to gather my belongings. I'll meet you in the main chambers within the next fifteen minutes."

28. - Top - End - #28
    Ogre in the Playground

Fenbiddle begins to take offense to the short joke, looking as though someone had given him day old bread. Just as he is about to open his mouth and object, he changes his mind, considering that maybe she meant it as a compliment.

"Sure... ok... goblins. I know just the thing... Did you know that my mother once dated a goblin. It's a fascinating story, you see, she as in her rebellious years... well, more rebellious than normal for a gnome, and decided to run off with the son of the raiding goblin chief. It was one of those summer romances that never last, kissing in the rain, rolling around in the meadow. My mother really gave me more details on this than I wanted. I suppose there's a possibility that I could be half-goblin, but I think I would have figured it out... no green skin, only moderately bad breath which is much better than a goblin, definately don't have violent tendencies... but anyway, back to my story. My grandfather, her father of course, was livid with rage. He sent out a search party of the greatest gnome trackers of all time... which, if I may say, is not the smartest move he could've made. If there's one thing you don't want to do, it's trust a gnome to take on a serious job, I mean good ole garl demands practical jokes. It wasn't long before the tracking party returned with a dog, then a chicken, then a rock, then a fish and finally a dead mule. My mother came back at the end of the summer, all brokenhearted about her one true love.

No wait, she killed him. Nevermind."
    Fenbiddle smirks, not caring if anyone is listening, just having a good time.

Spoiler
    Show
    If anyone cares, he's lying his butt off and his Bluff check is quite terrible. Sense motive all you want. :P
    Last edited by SamTheCleric; 2008-04-11 at 06:22 AM.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Orc in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

---- William ----
    Morning Halls and Main Entrance of Temple of Heironeous

William walks along side of Gabriel and nods Yes I also need to get my gear. I will meet you at the Temple entrance. As they part ways Willaim hastens to his cell and carefully folds his vestment and places them in the travel pack that is hanging in his cubby. He adds a heavy silver morning star to his weapons belt. He picks up a wand of healing and slips it to a heavy leather sheath designed to protect it while he is in combat and ties off the opening he slips his small bag of coins into bottom of the pack remove a few of the silver and copper ones to his belt pouch.

Once his has completed loading the backpack he slips it over his sholders and then marchs from his cell to the Temples Main Chamber he kneels before the Shrine and prays Invincible One thank you for this Duty may my efforts find favor in your eyes. As he rises from his breif prayer he looks around the Temple and then walks to the main entrance. As he passes the supplicants and devotees he gently lays his hand on their shoulder and prays May the strength of Heironeous be with and help you complete your Duty with Justice and Mercy. Once he reaches the main entrance he steps off to the side and waits to be joined by Gabriel.
    Latem Yvaeh

30. - Top - End - #30
    Dwarf in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

Gabriel returns to his quarters to quickly gather his belongings, he finds his basic gear, some healing potions, and stuffs them in his backpack. He slings one side over his shoulder and hustles to the main entrance to the Temple. He notices William, "I'm not sure where to being our search. There must be some place in the city to find both capable and trustworthy companions."Gabriel pauses for a moment, thinking to himself, "Considering the district, the King's Head might be a good start. After all, the patrons of all our local temples might visit their for a bite or drink. What say you, William?"