New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: The Dark Lord [Chapter 1] A New Beginning

Throshkar deLaBlanche

The cleric's healing wind washes over Throshkar like an ocean wave. He feels muscle knit, sinew bond, and marvels again at the powers that the gods command. Still, if it were not for his arm and his glory, they might all be lying where the ogre, so still and dead, now passes on to the afterlife...

The cavalier gawks at Regis' announcement, but the wizard allays any doubts with his request. The cavalier hesitates, then bows with a flourish.

"You may have your henchman, gnome -- though I warn you, such creatures rarely follow those of good intent for long." If Throshkar is aware of the irony in his statement, he does not show it. He glances back at his squire, who tries to stand -- the cavalier motions for him to stay where he is. "The needs of the king supersede our own, but so too does he require us to be at our best when we fight in his name. If you will not be put out to have us for the night once more, I believe we should be in need of it."

Spoiler
    Show
    Throshkar could use another 16 HP, but no worries. Greyen, I figure Regis needs to sleep to regain his spells, and it makes sense for HP recovery. No problem for me if you want to push on.

Stat blocks in the second spoiler.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Throshkar:
    {table] Throshkar | Human | Cavalier | LVL 10 | LG | Medium
    hp: 68/84 | | Spd | AC/T/FF | 16/10/16 | Banded Mail, mw
    +1 Bastard Sword | +16/+11 | 1d10+5 | 17-20/x2 | No ranged atk
    SV | Fort +9 | Ref +4 | Wil +2||
    STR 15 | DEX 12 | CON 14 | INT 10 | WIS 8 | CHA 13
    Skills|Spot -1|Listen -1|Ride +11|Appraise +3|Diplom. +3[/table]

Louis:
    {table] Louis| Commoner (teen) | - | LVL 1 | LG |Medium
    hp: 4/4 | 30ft | Spd | AC/T/FF | 13/9/14 | Chain Shirt
    Base Attack/Grapple -1 | Longspear -3 with armor | - | 1d8| x3 | -1 Initiative |
    SV | Fort -1 | Ref -1 | Wil -1 ||
    STR 8 | DEX 8 | CON 8 | INT 8 | WIS 8 | CHA 8
    Skills|Ride +0|Listen -1|Spot -1|Climb +1
    [/table]

2. - Top - End - #272
    Bugbear in the Playground

Regis

Allowing his Ring of Blades to pass away into nothingness Regis steps up to Throshkar, patting him on the shoulder, a wash of healing passes through the knight. Honestly it is up to you. We shall survive whatever is thrown at us. Now or in the morning.

Cure Moderate (2d8+10)[19]
    Excellent Avatar of Uri by Retun of Lanky (Aka Lanky Bugger)

3. - Top - End - #273
    Orc in the Playground

Throshkar deLaBlanche

Throshkar eyes Regis a bit suspiciously when the man touches him. The healing power was unmistakable. And it was certainly more help than he'd wanted. But the battle was done, and speeding them along to the next moment of glory, achievements only Throshkar and his righteous strength could accomplish -- that surely made it a more noble deed. It was not reliance on others to do so, the cavalier told himself; this was not a sign of weakness, but an extra opportunity to show his greatness.

"Yes." Throshkar nods, and after a pause he grins. "Let us to our next challenge -- and then, to the prince! ...but not until after a tasty dragon steak, of course." He winks at Louis at this last.

Spoiler
    Show
    Throshkar (now fully healed):
    {table] Throshkar | Human | Cavalier | LVL 10 | LG | Medium
    hp: 84/84 | | Spd | AC/T/FF | 16/10/16 | Banded Mail, mw
    +1 Bastard Sword | +16/+11 | 1d10+5 | 17-20/x2 | No ranged atk
    SV | Fort +9 | Ref +4 | Wil +2||
    STR 16 | DEX 12 | CON 14 | INT 10 | WIS 8 | CHA 13
    Skills|Spot -1|Listen -1|Ride +11|Appraise +3|Diplom. +3[/table]

Louis:
    {table] Louis| Commoner (teen) | - | LVL 1 | LG |Medium
    hp: 4/4 | 30ft | Spd | AC/T/FF | 13/9/14 | Chain Shirt
    Base Attack/Grapple -1 | Longspear -3 with armor | - | 1d8| x3 | -1 Initiative |
    SV | Fort -1 | Ref -1 | Wil -1 ||
    STR 8 | DEX 8 | CON 8 | INT 8 | WIS 8 | CHA 8
    Skills|Ride +0|Listen -1|Spot -1|Climb +1
    [/table]
    Last edited by Cyranojoe; 2008-11-23 at 12:37 PM.

4. - Top - End - #274

Regis

Regis nods at Throshkar, noticing the look that crosses the warriors face As you requested no healing during the fight. But you never said anything about after the fight. The priest grins at the cavalier, then turns toward Louis. You alright boyo? Got to be more careful moving about when there's swords a swinging, 'kay?

5. - Top - End - #275
    Ogre in the Playground

After a few moments the Ogre Mage stands up his wounds still healing. "Knight, you have won this battle but you have not won the war. We shall meet again when you are without your friends and fight again. You best be watching in the shadows for me, for I will be there waiting." The creature smiles and before you can answer it explodes into mist and vanishes.

"Well then, I would suggest resting for a night before I deliver you to the dragon. You let my henchman live after all. Shall we then?"

The little man brings you back into the room you have spent the last three nights in. Dinner is waiting for you, a heaping plate of steaks, potatoes, apples, and a large pie. "Congratulations for finishing the challenges. Nothing here will bother you as long as you stay in this room. Tomorrow, we will take the straight path to the dragon. Eat up and I will see you in the morning."

The gnome leaves down one of the pathways. The room now has two exits open and for the first time since you have been here the passageways do not close when he exits.
    I am posting from my IPhone 90% of the time. Please forgive any spellcheck errors.
    Notice: All events written about or discussed on this site are fictional and fantasy/science fiction based.They are for entertainment purposes only within a fantasy/science fiction game and any relationship to the real world (events, individuals, situations, etc) are unintended and coincidental.

6. - Top - End - #276
    Ogre in the Playground

After you settle down to eat another wall opens and there lies a heap of gold and treasure. A bird squawks "This is for you....this is for you...*Squawk* This is for you..."

The contents of the pile of treasure is...

COINS
    2,520 gold coins
    GEMS
    boulder opal (brown)
    carnelian (dark brown chalcedony)
    elbaite (orange tourmaline)
    galena (lead-gray cubes)
    green fluorite (crystals are like intertwined blocks)
    green jasper (green with red flecks)
    jade (any color, comes in masses and not crystals)
    lapis lazuli (blue, often flecked with gold or white)
    orange spinel
    rhodochrosite
    star rose quartz
    zoiste (pink)
    POTIONS
    potion
    steely-colored
    acidic odor/taste
    watery, opaline appearance
    potion
    maroon-colored
    bitter odor/taste
    watery, clear appearance
    SCROLLS
    arcane
    Misdirection (l2, cl3)
    Burning Hands (l1, cl1)
    divine
    Bull's Strength (l2, cl3)
    Barkskin (l2, cl3)
    Inflict Light Wounds (l1, cl1)
    WEAPONS
    light mace - has a magical shimmer to it that is visible to the normal eye.
    An arrow - has a tiny picture of a man sleeping imprinted on the shaft

[DM SPOILER]
    Spoiler
    Show

COIN
    2,520 gold coins (2,520 gp)
    GEM
    boulder opal (brown) (737.1 gp)
    carnelian (dark brown chalcedony) (54.2 gp)
    elbaite (orange tourmaline) (115.1 gp)
    galena (lead-gray cubes) (56 gp)
    green fluorite (crystals are like intertwined blocks) (6.2 gp)
    green jasper (green with red flecks) (65.4 gp)
    jade (any color, comes in masses and not crystals) (80.2 gp)
    lapis lazuli (blue, often flecked with gold or white) (10.8 gp)
    orange spinel (665.2 gp)
    rhodochrosite (10.3 gp)
    star rose quartz (28.8 gp)
    zoiste (pink) (92.8 gp)
    POTION
    potion of enlarge person (250 gp)
    steely-colored
    acidic odor/taste
    watery, opaline appearance
    potion of magic stone (50 gp)
    maroon-colored
    bitter odor/taste
    watery, clear appearance
    SCROLL
    arcane (175 gp)
    Misdirection (l2, cl3)
    Burning Hands (l1, cl1)
    divine (325 gp)
    Bull's Strength (l2, cl3)
    Barkskin (l2, cl3)
    Inflict Light Wounds (l1, cl1)
    CURSE: item has no actual magical power other than to delude the user
    WEAPON
    light mace +1 (2,305 gp)
    something provides a clue to the item's function(s)
    sleep arrow (132 gp)
    something provides a clue to the item's function(s)
    I am posting from my IPhone 90% of the time. Please forgive any spellcheck errors.
    Notice: All events written about or discussed on this site are fictional and fantasy/science fiction based.They are for entertainment purposes only within a fantasy/science fiction game and any relationship to the real world (events, individuals, situations, etc) are unintended and coincidental.

7. - Top - End - #277
    Orc in the Playground

Throshkar deLaBlanche

Throshkar grins wryly. "You are insightful for one so... well...." He trails off; Regis turns to Louis with a hearty, "You alright boyo? Got to be more careful moving about when there's swords a swinging, 'kay?" Throshkar laughs and slaps the cleric on the back. "He's right there, Louis! I certainly haven't spent all my efforts on you to have to tell your mam her son lost his head in his second fight -- literally, at that!"

When the ogre stirs and rises from its death, Louis leaps to his feet and scrambles behind Throshkar. The cavalier holds his sword between him and the creature as it speaks. In response to its words, Throshkar says to his squire, "Clean this filth from my blade, Louis -- it is hardly befitting my honor to have it stained with such weak blood."

Throshkar bows to the gnome for his hospitality; they should hurry to the prince, but he must admit the dinner smells delicious. He eats ravenously.
    Last edited by Cyranojoe; 2008-11-23 at 11:45 PM.

8. - Top - End - #278

Regis

Regis moves about the little room as he eats, spreading out the loot and sorting it. He checks with a few spells to see if anything is magical. He wil also then sit and examine those that are to try and identify them for what they are.
    Spoiler
    Show

Detect Magic to sort and find the magic items.

K: Arcana (1d20+3)[13]
    K: Religion (1d20+5)[8]
    Spellcraft (1d20+7)[16]

9. - Top - End - #279
    Ogre in the Playground

Regis

You have a pretty good idea that the mace (because it is glowing magical) and the arrow are magical. However, you do not know if they have any other functions. The potions are also magical but you are uncertain their function.

[OOC:
    Mace +1
    Arrow +1]

10. - Top - End - #280
    Orc in the Playground

Throshkar deLaBlanche

"So what has the little man given us? Poor Olna, I'm sure she would have loved the gemstones -- I suppose I'll have to let the old man buy a few of them off of me." Throshkar laughs at the idea of selling such things to his friend; naturally, he will give them with an open hand to any of his friends, or even strangers of a royal bearing. The thought of selling them to Olna, even as a joke, never enters his head.

"I imagine you'll want the scrolls, and Louis would do well to take that mace -- I think my longspear is a bit too much for him to handle right now. Have you a care how we split the gold and the jewels? I have a preference for the greens and blues; they go well with my skin and hair... or so my ladies tell me." He smiles, recalling several entertaining memories.

Throshkar picks up the potions one by one and smells them; when they turn out to be neither wine nor spirits, he sets them aside with a pout. "Take those, too, if you like."

11. - Top - End - #281

Regis

Regis takes his own mace out ant hands that one to Louis. If you don't mind I'll take the magical one, as I foresee a need for it sooner than Little man here. He can use my old one.

The arrow is magic also, I cannot use it.

This scroll we give to Olna, and this one I can use. I don't know what the potions are as of yet. As for the jewels we'll split at the end, yes?
    Regis scoops the rest into a sack without even counting it.

12. - Top - End - #282
    Orc in the Playground

Throshkar deLaBlanche

"Thank ye, Master Regis! Ah'll do mah best ta bring honor ta yer weapon." Louis seems just as pleased with the hand-me-down as the literally shiny-new weapon. Throshkar smiles as well, though his eyes aren't quite as friendly.

"That will do, I'm sure."

The cavalier knows well the value of any magically enhanced weapon. Seeing the cleric pocket three scrolls and the mace, then imply an even split of the precious gems and gold, reminds him that he knows nothing of the man; he may well be a mercenary, or even a rogue.

Still, money and simple goods matter little to a true cavalier. So long as Regis proves true enough to the king -- whether through loyalty or fear -- he will have accomplished all Throshkar needs of him. As for the gold required to obtain that lovely set of half plate he's been eying in the royal blacksmithy back home... well, that too will come, with enough glory and honor.

As he makes his bed, Throshkar smiles to himself at the thought, and falls asleep to dreams of golden filigree and burnished steel.
    Last edited by Cyranojoe; 2008-11-26 at 11:02 AM.

13. - Top - End - #283
    Ogre in the Playground

[MAP]
    Spoiler
    Show

After resting for the night, the gnome wakes you up. The gnome opens a hole in the wall and you step into the small room. It is crammed with everyone and you become to claustrophobic as you feel the room moving upward. You spend a few moments on the gnome's automatic lift until you enter into a hallway. The gnome says, "Here you go, the dragon is in the next room. Best of luck to you."

14. - Top - End - #284
    Ogre in the Playground

[MAP]
    Spoiler
    Show
    coming soon with a halfing

The dragon's cave is vastly large, a huge white dragon sits watching, what looks to be his pray, a halfing with a chain attached to his leg. The dragon looks bored with the small man, almost as if he is lost in thought. There is a pile of treasure in the south corner of the room. The rest of the room is void of much stuff beyond bones and some trash. The dragon does not see you.

15. - Top - End - #285
    Ogre in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

The halfling is furtivly attempting to open the lock that holds the chain around his leg.

Spoiler
    Show

Sleight of Hand: (1d20+17)[33]
    Open Lock: (1d20+16)[25]
    Escape Artist: (1d20+3)[23]
    Last edited by The_JJ; 2008-11-25 at 09:43 PM.

16. - Top - End - #286
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The_JJ View Post
    The halfling is furtivly attempting to open the lock that holds the chain around his leg.
    You see, from the shadows, the halfing struggling trying to free himself from the chains. He is unable to free himself.

Adrian (You will be in P9),

You try to free yourself once again but you cannot get the ring off from your leg. A foggy memory comes back as your remember being held down with strong hands in a hot room and feeling something grip your leg and then a hot flashing pain that blacked you out. The next thing you remember was waking up in a cold room with a dragon. For the first few hours you felt as if you were coming out of a psychedelic trance but now you realize that the dragon is real. You leg still hurts from where they joined the metal to make a complete ring. You can see your backpack full of stuff 20 feet out of your reach. However, the dragon seems bored of you.

17. - Top - End - #287

Regis

Regis wakes and goes through the usual routine of prayer, then breakfast. (Changed spells)

Following along with Throshkar, Regis muttters a few spells under his breath as they walk. Sometimes brushing against Throshkar in the small elevator. Regis hands Throshkar a platinum ring saying here wear this for me, it will keep me from healing you during the fight on accident.

Upon seeing the dragon Regis steps back and casts another few spells as quietly as possible. The final one a small wash of bravery goes out. That should help ya Louis.

Spoiler
    Show

Casting buffs as we go.

Self- Longstrider
    Endure Elements
    Protection vs Energy (Cold) 120pts
    Shield Other (Throshkar)

Throshar -
    Protection vs. Energy (Cold) 120pts

All- Remove Fear (+4 vs fear)

18. - Top - End - #288
    Orc in the Playground

Throshkar deLaBlanche

His usual dream of power and glory was this night replaced by a tussle with ice-cold shadows tinged with the scent of blood. In flickering lamplight stood a crown-wearing ogre mage, cackling its way into madness as it held aloft Louis' head. The gaping wounds Throshkar kept inflicting on him kept healing up almost instantly as shadows half-remembered tugged on his elbows and slowed his movement.

Throshkar kicks up out of bed, awake and all-too alert; he shuffles out into the hall, bare-chested and armed, but there was nothing -- no sign of the ogre mage at all. When he returns, he realizes Regis has been awake for quite some time. The priest has already prepared breakfast and tended to re-bandaging Louis' wounds. Throshkar grunts his thanks, then realizes how classless that was, and bows with a flourish that is at once overdone and genuine.

"Your efforts in aid of our cause are surely appreciated, cleric. I thank you again, in the name of the king. Is that -- is that eggs benedict?"

He eats heartily, as does Louis when he awakes. The boy is clearly still in pain, but he puts a brave face on it.

Throshkar takes the ring and admires it briefly on his finger before returning his attention to the dragon. Though he has jested repeatedly about "dragon steaks," a delicacy he most thoroughly enjoyed at the table of a renowned cavalier, he knows well that such a meal can only be served up by a party of seasoned warriors -- not to mention a veritable army of retainers, necessary to transport the great lizard's flesh to castle, kitchen, and then grand hall.

No, this was not a moment for personal glory. The king's needs are greater.

Throshkar gestures to Louis to remain in the back, near the hall. Louis nods and glances at the halfling at the dragon's feet. Throshkar shakes his head, indicating that he is not to attempt a rescue. The boy seems to accept this, though perhaps more because of the intimidating presence of the dragon than for want of courage. He squeezes the haft of his newly obtained mace as Regis's spell washes over the trio.

Throshkar nods to the party, mouths, "In the name of the king," then strides out confidently into the room (direct path along the 8 and 9 row, if that's reasonable). Louis remains out of sight (B8), and will cross over to the gap in the wall (M2), hugging the wall as he does, when it seems safest.

"Dragon! I greet you in the name of the king! I am Throshkar deLaBlanche, cavalier in the service of the king -- with me are the cleric Regis, and my squire, Louis von Koch. We come to your demesne on a noble quest of great import; will you grant audience? Or must I wrest it from you in glorious combat?"

The cavalier's bastard sword clinks at his hip; it is loose in its sheath, but not released -- yet.

Spoiler
    Show
    Sorry for the long post, but I felt Throshkar's moment deserved some detail.

19. - Top - End - #289

Regis

Regis walks in behind Throshkar, bowing as he is introduced. He simply watches the dragon silently waiting for something.

Spoiler
    Show

Move into the room behind Throshkar, when inside move to the side opposite Louis 10ft if possible.

Readying a Flamestrike if the dragon takes a hostile move at Throshkar, Louis or Regis. This means breathing or striking out at us, in an actual hostile move. Clawing at us without intent, or basically posturing for intimidation is far different from actual hostile actions. Ref DC 19, SR (1d20+10)[12] damage (10d6)[37] 1/2 holy (unresistable), 1/2 fire, aimed so as to not hit any of the friendlies or the halfling

20. - Top - End - #290
    Ogre in the Playground

The dragon snorts at Throshkar, its icy voice replies to his threat, "You come to challenge me, you do not even wear armor that shines with shimmer of magic, do you wish to die like so many before you?" The dragon glances over to a pile of broken bones and rotted armor. "However, knight, your boldness does intrigue me, at least you did not come charging at me with your sword drawn, I would hate to have to kill my new pet in the process of killing you. Since, you asked ever so nicely, I will grant you an audience."

Louis darts for the space Throshkar pointed out to him and he catches the dragon's eye. "Cavalier, your child thief does not do so well hiding in shadows, I can see his movements and attempt to hide behind that stalagmite."

The dragon continues, "Maybe introductions are in order, I am Bellthordor and this is my halfling pet, I think I will call him snowflake. What is it that your want Cavalier?"

21. - Top - End - #291
    Ogre in the Playground

[updated map]
    Spoiler
    Show

Sorry if anything is out of place....

22. - Top - End - #292

Regis

Regis moves southward away from Throshkar, not particularly interested in anything. His hands clasped behind his back as if on a stroll, he "hmmphs" at the treasure pile and generally just looks around semi-bored.

Spoiler
    Show

Maintain Readied action to Flamestrike if attacked
    DC 19 Ref for 1/2
    SR check (1d20+10)[16]
    Damage (10d6)[28] 1/2 holy, 1/2 fire

Move southward to K12

23. - Top - End - #293
    Orc in the Playground

Throshkar deLaBlanche

Throshkar almost crosses his eyes in confusion at Bellthordor's labeling of his squire; finally he realizes the beast's intent, and replies, "Ah, my squire -- he is young, and I have had little time to prepare him to face one as mighty as you, O Bellthordor of the Frozen Mount. Well-known beyond these hills is your strength, and your wisdom, and I appreciate your forbearance of our presence. Hail and well met, and to your... ah, Snowflake."

"Though I would take great joy in measuring my strength with thine, Great Bellthordor, I come on a mission in the name of the king -- we three seek a man of noble bearing who, we are told, passed to and through your great hall. Would you have knowledge of what he did here, and to whence he departed?"

Throshkar attempts to be as civil as possible when addressing the dragon, full knowing their preference for deference.

Spoiler
    Show
    Regis may want to get in on this, as Throshkar's Diplomacy bonus is pretty low... now we *really* miss Olna...

Diplomacy +3: (d20+3)[7]
    Edit: Ouch.
    Last edited by Cyranojoe; 2008-11-26 at 05:51 PM.

24. - Top - End - #294
    Ogre in the Playground

The dragon blows frost out of his nose, "mount? I know of such noble passing through here...what does he mean to you?

25. - Top - End - #295
    Orc in the Playground

Throshkar deLaBlanche

"Perhaps he did not present himself as a noble -- indeed, as we understand, he was traveling in the company of rough men. Have you, perchance, encountered any party of men over the passing of seven days or so?"

Throshkar then remembers something the gnome said: "The wizard spoke of a 'rich man' -- your neighbor, the gnome, referred to he who we pursue as a 'rich man and his foolish followers' -- would such a description follow your observations, oh terrible Lord of the Frost?"

Spoiler
    Show
    Mount Doom? Sermon on the Mount? Mount Everest?

Surely Throshkar didn't mean to imply Bellthordor was good in the sack...

Anyway, does this call for another Diplomacy roll? Surely it can't get worse, so I'll give it a shot...
    Dip+3:(d20+3)[19]

26. - Top - End - #296

Regis

Regis continues to move around to the south of the dragon, walking slowly, examining everything.

Spoiler
    Show

Next move to M14, then Q4 if there is time for a double move while they are talking.

27. - Top - End - #297
    Ogre in the Playground

The dragon snorts, "I know of such a rich man, what does he mean to you? Many people seem to be looking for him, why should I tell you where he has gone to." The dragon burps as if hinting that he might have eaten him.

Spoiler
    Show

The first time i read the mount line i thought of it as if you were calling him a horse.

Regis anything you are looking for?

28. - Top - End - #298
    Ogre in the Playground

A man steps out of the shadows, the dragon hisses as if out of annoyance. The man starts to speak to the dragon, his face still hidden in the shadows at the edge of the cave, "Not now, I recognize what this man stands for..." He then turns to Throshkar and continues to speak, "Why is it that you come this far for a rich man? Do you hope to kill him and take his riches?

29. - Top - End - #299
    Orc in the Playground

Throshkar deLaBlanche

Throshkar bows to the dragon. "I appreciate that, such as we are, we seem to offer a being of your magnificence little benefit; I assure you, in the name of the cavaliers and of the king, we seek this man for nothing but the good of our kingdom. Perhaps you are unable to leave this mountain with ease, there could be something we might obtain for you..."

He glances over at Regis, who has yet to speak -- perhaps the man was preparing for a battle, an act of merit, but the risk of angering the dragon was high. Such was the trouble with hired aid over a fellow cavalier...

As Throshkar thinks this, a figure moves in the shadows. He seems to have some rule over Bellathordor, telling him, "Not now..." and then: "Why is it that you come this far for a rich man? Do you hope to kill him and take his riches?"

The blond man shakes his head a sharp "no" and thrusts out his chin. His jaw clenches. "You know nothing of cavaliers to accuse one of such, and certainly nothing of me. Were we not in the great hall of Bellathordor himself, such an accusation of murder and petty theft might find you on the ill end of my gauntlet, and then on the sharp end of my dueling spear." A cold moment passes, and he returns to his courtly civility...

"But, as our host might too wish an answer to your question: I am cavalier to the king, honor-bound to protect all of import to his realm. This man we seek is more vital than all the king's subjects, including myself, and he is most needed at this dark hour. I seek not his wealth nor his life, but his will, his nobility, and his honor, to restore justice to the land. I will lay down my life to ensure that he returns to his--our people."

Throshkar stirs. Something about this man, powerful enough to command a dragon's obedience...

"Now, may I ask, whose questions are they that I have answered?"
    Last edited by Cyranojoe; 2008-11-30 at 12:24 AM.

30. - Top - End - #300

Regis

Regis continues to walk around, this time he move toward the new person who was standing in the shadows. Watching everything quietly.

Spoiler
    Show
    Now at Q17