New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Monty Python and the Holy Grail

The Fears of Pegasus Manor

Narrator: Cristo Meyers
    Co-narrator: Mustiado

Well, the moment you've all been waiting for. The game thread of The Fears of Pegasus Manor. Everyone double-check the rules, there have been a few additions and clarifications, hopefully nothing too damaging. Good luck to everyone and have fun!

Chapter 1:
    (I will be putting these at the beginning of every day. They have no bearing on the game, it's just extra story fluff for your viewing pleasure. Comments are welcome, but keep them to PM's, the game is about you guys, not me.)

Gabrielle slept, alone this time. Brandon was off on a ghost hunt, which probably meant he was wandering around a rickety old house with five or so others hoping to find something out of the ordinary. Max, as per usual, was taking up as much of the pillows as he possibly could.

Something else stirred in the darkness. It slid along the floor, unseen. It slowly made its way from room to room, like it was making sure there was no one else in the apartment. Finally, it came into the bedroom. Gabrielle stirred a bit, jostling Max from his spot. His ears perked, perhaps he sensed that something was off, but the problem with cats is that they’ll give the same response to a moth as they would an axe murderer. He yawned before laying his head back down. Gabrielle murmured a bit in her sleep and a smile crept across her face. She was lost in one of her few pleasant dreams.

The presence gathered at the foot of the bed. It was waiting, watching. It had a purpose, but that didn’t mean it couldn’t enjoy itself first. It slithered along the floor, slowly, coolly, gathering at the head of the bed.

Gabrielle sighed and rolled to her side. The presence stopped for a moment, coalescing. A shape started to form, a man. Gabrielle remained oblivious, lost in her dream.

Lukas adjusted his glasses, smiling to himself. He watched her sleep, walking around the bed, taking in every angle, watching the way her chest rose and fell.

Pleasant dreams? He noted the smile on her lips. He knelt down, face-to-face with Gabrielle. Hmm…let’s find out.

He reached out, just barely touching her forehead. His fingers seemed to sink into her, as if touching her mind. He closed his eyes, seeing Gabrielle’s dream.

Oh! Pleasant dreams indeed

Lukas withdrew from her mind, smiling to himself. I’m surprised, Miss Sena. I’ve heard those scars don’t ever heal well enough for that. He chuckled softly. But, I’m afraid your pleasant dreams are at an end.

His form started to dissolve back into the presence, pooled where he had just been kneeling. It slid back to the foot of the bed, climbed the post, and settled there at the edge. There was a malevolence building in the air, nearly filling the room.

The presence spread out over the bed. Finally perturbed enough to be roused, Max leapt to the floor. Gabrielle’s sleep slowly became less peaceful and more fitful. She rolled over again, pushing the thin blanket off of her body, revealing the pale skin of her legs and thighs.
    Last edited by CurlyKitGirl; 2008-08-19 at 01:53 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by V'icternus View Post
    Why is it that you now scare me more than the possibility of nuclear war?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    But Koorly is the sweetest crime.

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Monty Python and the Holy Grail

"Oy, what's going on 'ere? This's the wrong film entirely. And it's getting a bit kinky too." Mumbling under his breath about inappropriately labelled film canisters he switched off the film (to the groans and complaints of many an audience member who were getting quite interested) and switched it over to the correct one.
    So I herd you liek Mudkipz by Mr. Saturn
    Spoiler
    Show

Many thanks to both Mr Saturn and B-Man for their avatars!! Antiform Sora, Haloween Sora, Majora's Mask Link, Wolf Link & Midna, KH Sora and Christmas in July Sora

I was a Custom Title ITP!
    Lucky "Guess the Number" quote:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xykon_Fan View Post
    Great, Radikal fixed the dice...and by fixed, I mean "broke beyond repair and cheats irreparably."

3. - Top - End - #3

*interestingly ominous music*
    RadikalCurly Productions present
    Monty Python and the Holy Grail

RadikalCurly Productions present
    Monty Python et le Saint-Graal

Written, starring and presented by

Michael Cleese
    Terry Chapman
    John Gilliam
    Terry Palin
    Graham Idle
    Eric Jones

écrit et présenté par

Also starring

God
    King Arthur
    Sir Bedevere
    An Witche
    Sir Robin
    Sundry Others
    Extras
    Bit parts
    The French

Aussi un étoile et totallee cool French peepull
    Last edited by CurlyKitGirl; 2008-08-19 at 01:46 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

The people responsible for the subtitles of this film have been sacked.

Also also starring

A hand drawn monster
    Sir Galahad
    Connie Booth as all All Women Who Aren't Ugly
    A giant wooden rabbit

Aussi aussi un étoile.
    Yew no, mah seester wuz a star wunce. She wuz a poodul een 'er school play. Reely.

Not Appearing In This Film

Sir Not-Appearing-In-This-Film

Noo. She cood not bee a poodul. Ah zaw dat show. Zee poodul beet mah brozair.
    Poodul dun't bite brozairs; she said she had beeten a girl.
    Mah brozair may 'ave long curly locks but ee ess not a -
    Last edited by Skippy; 2008-08-19 at 02:03 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Many thanks to both Mr Saturn and B-Man for their avatars!! Antiform Sora, Haloween Sora, Majora's Mask Link, Wolf Link & Midna, KH Sora and Christmas in July Sora

Spoiler
    Show
    Great, Radikal fixed the dice...and by fixed, I mean "broke beyond repair and cheats irreparably."

5. - Top - End - #5

The people responsible for the sacking of the people who wrote the subtitles have also been sacked.
    We have also checked an rechecked the subtitles of the people responsible for reading the subtitles of those who have not been sacked yet and they have been sacked for being lazy.

. . .

The people responsible for the previous card declaring who has been sacked have also been sacked for being confusing and ridiculous.
    . . .

The people responsible for organising the rota of who posts what have been sacked for getting confused and switching humour/sensible. If such a thing exists in this game.

. . .

The people responsible for the rest of the film have now been sacked on principle.
    Please enjoy the show.

Spoiler
    Show

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

Britain

A rather wet and misty day. Small chance of sun later in the afternoon; fifty - seven percent chance of coconuts and a ninety - seven percent chance of the legendary King Arthur and his noble steed Patsy being visited from on high by God [holy heavenly music and angels] - oh stop that - while on their way to the glorious citadel of Mighty Spamelot where I should totally be reiging. What am I? Chopped cat's liver. I only gave the King his ruddy sword and what do I get?
    The job narrating this film and an insult. Calling me a watery tart with a sword. Heh, if I wasn't paid by the day I'd say who everyone was.
    Oh right, the job. Guss I've been docked a days pay then.

As the Great and Noble Kng Arthur rode through the countryside questing for many right high - born and noble Knights versed in the arts of knowledge, bravery and purity he experienced many new and wond'rous things.
    Sir Bedevere was the first to join him having demonstrated his prowess of Science! by knowing how to divine the true witch.
    Lancelot and Galahad came next, having shewn to the world the fierce fighting spirt of the former and the graceful purity of the chaste (and handsome) Sir Galahad.Not that he wants to be, but then again, those two are always off pandying about together, wonder what those two do in their spare time.
    And in time the Round Table was complete with knights (Sir Robin only being chosen to fill up the last seat by the leaky window (it's not all fun in Spamelot you know)) and thus they set forth!
    Upon arrival at the fair court of Spamelot they were shocked by the decadence of the lower knights. They sang and danced as if they were in a musical or a cabaret! Trust me darling, I was in the musical, only part they let me have. It is not fun surrounded by bawdy drunkards in knitted chain mail.
    And thus, greatly offended by the corruption they journeyed onwards in search of greatness.
    And God appeared before them, causing a great averting of eyes, heavenly music and angels and reciting of hymns.
    And lo, God was miffed at this. And he spake forth in his booming voice:
    "Oy, Arthur, stop averting your eyes you silly, silly man and look at me. Not in the eyes you heretic. But at my glossy, full flowing beard.
    You listening?
    "It is my wish, as your God and seeing you and your company as deserving for you to seek out and find the Holy Grail.
    Now hurry up and be quick about it. I want it found before the Second Coming after all."
    And as God's sublime (as in indescribable, you don't expect me to crush on an old beardy wierdy do you? I'm only a historian, after all) visage vanished behind the glorious clouds King Arthur and his cohort split up and earched for the Holy Grail which would bring them honour and fame that would sing throughout the ages.
    Last edited by Skippy; 2008-08-19 at 01:56 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

The roles:

Spoiler
    Show
    Peasants (Town): They try to defend themselves from the brutal taunting of the Frenchmen, while helping King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table in their quest for the Holy Grail.

Knights of the Round Table (Masons): The bravest and noblest warriors of the Kingdom, they know and trust each other. They were given a task: To find the Holy Grail.

Tim the Enchanter (Seer): With his arcane knowledge of wizardry, he can predict the actions of a person during the night.

Sir Robin's Minstrel (Baner): The minstrel of Sir Robin has the task to raise the spirits of a person, so they won't be listening to the Frenchmen's taunting.

Dennis, the Peasant: He loves democracy, and he believes that the power of the people can accomplish anything. His vote counts double.

The Knight that Says "Ni": Using the secret word "Ni", he can make a person's vote a null one. This can be used only once every third day.

Not-Dead Fred: He's not dead yet! He can avoid getting lynched once.

All these characters win if all the Frenchmen are defeated.

The Frenchmen: They don't recognize King Arthur's authority, and they will taunt anyone who gets in their way. They win if they can control the voting (Being half of the living population).

The Keeper of the Bridge of Death: (Devil) He asks anyone three questions, he knows all the answers. Once every night, he can gather more information about a character which might help him.

The dread beast of Caerbannog: This cute wee beastie looks sae innocent tha' e'en the Seer an' De'il cannae tell it's sae dangerous. And the first time people try tae lynch it it'll kill two people who were on tha bandwagon.
    Scries as: Villager.

Castle Anthrax: A castle full of nublie young girls aged sixteen to twentyone who can seduce one person every three nights.
    If Sir Galahad is seduced he stays until Sir Lancelot rescues him and nullifies his power for the rest of the game.
    Can be Villager, French or Knight. Scries as Villager, French or Knight.

Sir Galahad the Pure: Being pure he can protect save one noble maiden (gender does not apply) from death (of any means) once every four days.
    Can be Villager, French or Knight. Scries as Villager, French or Knight.

Sir Robin the not-so-brave-as-Sir-Lancelot and not-so-pure-as-Sir-Galahad: Thanks to his cowardice he can flee being lynched once and escape being killed by other means once as well. However, thanks to RObin's shame about his song (He is brave Sir Robin- "Shut up!" he cannot be protected by the Baner.
    Can be Villager, Knight or French. Scries as same.

Sir Bedevere: Uses his logic to try to save The Witch (lynchee).
    Scries as Day Baner/Bedevere.
    Is a Knight/English.

Three Headed Knight: This camp terror can make three and only three killings. Can be day or night, but only once per day/night cycle.
    Scries as French/Three Headed Knight.
    Is French.

God(Neutral): Can chose one person and only one person and command them to do one thing and one thing only. This person must actively try every day to do what God told them to or risk Death By Holy Hand grenande (Hallelujah!).
    Example: Skippy (God) PMs the Narrators and says "Curly must keep Shadow alive until the end of the game."
    Curly receives PM and has to do her best to keep Shadow alive.
    Day Four: Shadow is lynched. Curly suffers DBHHG (H!) (Death By holy Hand Grenade (Hallelujah!)[/i]) for failing.
    Curly will not suffer DBHHG (H!) if Shadow is autolynched.

Sir Lancelot the Brave: Aside from being a blood thirsty maniac he also has a tendecy to go into a homicidal rage after the first (near) death of Not-Dead-Yet Fred and will kill one person on the bandwagon.
    Moreover, being brave he will also try to rescue Sir Gaalahad if he is seduced by Castle Anthrax. Has a one in five chance of succeeding.

The players:

Spoiler
    Show
    DD
    ruki-chan
    Llama
    Admiral Walrus
    Indy
    Griever
    Emperor Demonking
    Banjo
    Freshmeat
    Reinholdt
    Shadowcaller
    someonenonotyou
    Mustadio
    Ranna
    Calamity
    xNadia
    Catseye2121
    evnafets
    Vibrant
    Fleeing Coward
    Eldritch Knight
    Jontom Xire
    Androgial
    Helgraf
    Cristo Meyers
    Vampiric
    Onasuma
    Mad Wizard
    PhantomFox
    hap_hazard
    Murska
    Mal
    Dr. Bath
    ((Mordokai))???
    EagleWiz
    Zar Peter
    GAThraawn
    Alpharius
    Doseki
    Lizard Lord
    Lupy
    Frigs
    Free Hand
    Space-is-curved
    bayar
    Recaiden
    Uncle Festy
    SuperSnortling
    Detrevnisisiht
    lamech

Day One starts now and will end in 72 hours (First day and all, you know...)

(Yes, that means you can post now!)
    Last edited by Skippy; 2008-08-19 at 02:01 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

So how many times have you seen it?

9. - Top - End - #9
    Orc in the Playground

Bring out yer dead! Clonk! Bring out yer dead! Clonk!

This was the year of our lord 1035 and what had we to show for the centuries since the sacking of Rome? Nothing, or so I thought as I pushed my cart down the street, selling slightly-moldy bread.

What we need, is a king! I found myself thinking as I handed out "the usual" to the Fletcher family (three pale green pieces of toast!) Anyway, continued my inner monologue, I caught a glimpse of a group of knights roaming around earlier today, being lead by a man that, truth be told, had a rather funny beard. However, he had a certain commanding pose, mayhaps he will be king? With that thought, the filthy little man continued his rounds, listening to everyone he met to find out their opinions and all that.
    "Eins, zwei, drei... Ugh, I do not think we brought enough body bags."
    -TF2 Medic
    1850's TF2 Medic graciously provided by kpenguin

Call Filthy Grief, Pacemaker

Feel like some Dark Coffee?

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Freshmeat said double voters suck.

So double voter, claim.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Barbarian in the Playground

"See that man oer theyr? Oye think e's a king!"
    "How would you know?"
    "E's the only one not covered in ****."

12. - Top - End - #12
    Dwarf in the Playground

A song because Somebody had too.

.....well on second thought, lets not go to Camelot
    It is a silly place.

[All]:Right

13. - Top - End - #13

"Pie Iesu Domine." THWACK "Dona Eis Requiem." THWACK

TRAF Awards

Spoiler
    Show
    I fought The Mysterious Circle of Shadowy Chairs in Discworld I (Dei in Machina) till the end, won the game and survived and all I got is this lousy signature line.

Thanks Banjo1985 for Count Catula!

14. - Top - End - #14
    Titan in the Playground

*takes a bath*

(According to the lore, I should be helt as royalty now, right?)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

15. - Top - End - #15

And fire!

A flight of flaming arrows flew overhead, many landing in the thatched roofs of the village, setting them ablaze.

No! No! NO! This is the wrong village you bloody blonde pretty boy idiot! Angrily, the director stormed into the center of the flaming village. Do you even know where you are?

A man dressed in green tights and holding a longbow rather guiltily looked around. Isn't this the set of Robin Hood: Men in Tights?

Do I look like Mel Brooks to you? The director pointed at another nearby decrepit village. He's filming over there. This is Monty Python.

Oh...err...terribly sorry... The man in green left quickly, followed by many other similarly dressed, and very merry, men.

There's a bathroom and a hacksaw in that one's future... The director points at a random crewman (Mustiado) You! Help get these fires out! Every time they make a bloody Robin Hood movie...

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Doubler voter claim.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Halfling in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Oi - now 'old on there a minute.
    Did you just make a second "Double voter" claim?

Does this in fact make a Double Double Voter claim?

Is that within the rules? I don't know if we can let you get away with this? First we have Double double Voter claims, and before you know it the King will want to marry some colonial woman.

What is the world coming to?
    Last edited by evnafets; 2008-08-19 at 04:07 PM.
    Check out past werewolf games at the Unofficial GiantITP werewolf archive
    Also wasting too much time playing Evony right now.
    I don't wanna be a llama or a duck or a wabbit.
    I wanna be a POODLE!

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground

No, no. He said Doubler voter claim. Which I think is French for Doubloons. Therefore he most be claiming to be a French pirate who wants doubloons. Quick throw him in the water and see if his boat floats!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Bugbear in the Playground

"And now, for something completely different – a man claiming to be an advocate of democracy but who is probably a Frenchman trying to convince us that he's British!"
    ((Emperor Demonking.
    Oh, and awesome narration, Curly/RadikalSkippy!))
    Last edited by Uncle Festy; 2008-08-20 at 07:29 AM.
    Quote Of The Week Whenever I Feel Like Updating It (last updated 1/17/12)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Phase
    That guy was badass! He was like, "Oh! Oh, you're gonna try to Chuck Norris me, I'll just Chuck Norris you!" Unfortunately, I am the best Chuck Norris since Chuck Norris.
    Which is saying something, considering that Chuck Norris... was Chuck Norris.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Titan in the Playground

Reinholdt.

Because he confused me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Ceikatar!

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ogre in the Playground

A trireme beaches itself on sands beneath the high cliff of Dover, edge of Brittania, Old Blighty, Albion, The big wahoonie, That rainy place, the United Kindom, Cassiterides, Sheepland, The green and pleasant land: Britain.

A Roman Prefect takes the first few tentative steps on the fertile soil of this blessed land. He pulls toga close to ward off the bitter chill accompanied by a Centurian.

One thmall thtep for man, one giant leap for Romankind....

Pontiuth! Pontiuth! We theem to have made thome thort of mithtake! Thith ith not the thunny thores of Thpain!!

Nevew feaw, Biggus Dickus! We Womans will fowge a new tewatowy! We'll wule with wegulations and wigor. replies the Prefect coming up the shore, seeing this green land and looking to conquer it...
    Last edited by Dr. Bath; 2008-08-19 at 05:33 PM.

22. - Top - End - #22

A Roman Senator takes the first few tentative steps on the fertile soil of this blessed land. He pulls toga close to ward off the bitter chill.

One thmall thtep for man, one giant leap for Romankind....

Pontiuth! Pontiuth! We theem to have made thome thort of mithtake! Thith ith not the thunny thores of Thpain!!

Nevew feaw, Biggus Dickus! We Womans will fowge a new tewatowy! We'll wule with wegulations and wigor. replies his friend coming off the boat, seeing this green land and looking to conquer it...

Except Biggus Dickus is a Centurion, and Pontius Pilate was the Senator

Your Python-fu is weak, old man...

@V Touché
    Last edited by Vampiric; 2008-08-19 at 05:39 PM.

TRAF Awards

Spoiler
    Show
    I fought The Mysterious Circle of Shadowy Chairs in Discworld I (Dei in Machina) till the end, won the game and survived and all I got is this lousy signature line.

Thanks Banjo1985 for Count Catula!

23. - Top - End - #23
    Ogre in the Playground

Dickus got promoted.

And Pontius Pilate was a prefect first, senator second, not that I ever said he wasn't a senator.

24. - Top - End - #24

A man on a horse rode down from Camelot, for it is a silly place. Uncle Festy... You don't vote for kings!
    Last edited by Lupy; 2008-08-19 at 05:54 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Avatar, and many thanks, to Nevitan!

Thanks to Lubirio for the calligraphy signature!

Quotes and Links:

Quote Originally Posted by Beholder1995 View Post
    Lupy, you have officially reached that point known as 'awesome'.
    Quote Originally Posted by quinsar View Post
    You win Lupy!
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFox View Post
    It had nothing to do with the damn parakeet!
    A little song about the internet.

To the Dancing Fox Inn!

PM me about Linux!

25. - Top - End - #25
    Troll in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Emperor Demonking

I must have missed something, what role is the double voter? Or are you just joking around.

My vote will stay until this is cleared up.
    Last edited by Lizard Lord; 2008-08-19 at 10:43 PM.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Angel in the Playground Moderator

Could we possibly consider NOT lynching Emperor Demonking for once?

Dallas-Dakota, because Reinholdt was perfectly clear.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Demonking
    Doubler voter claim.
    Umm.. are you claiming to be the double voter or what?
    Anyway I am also in favor of not lynching Emperor Demonking with out reason, he gets lynched way to much.
    My deaths to wolves (or other evil night killers)
    Spoiler
    Show

Spytrap III, Ultimate Kaos II, Monty Python, Twin Village, Invasion of the Zombies: Outbreak, Vampires III

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow
    I think Lamech will make a great Sephiroth.
    A new New York IC OOC

28. - Top - End - #28
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Haruki-kun View Post
    Dallas-Dakota, because Reinholdt was perfectly clear.
    Not towards me!

Behold my power! For I am a master of confuse-fu!

Even though a nasty side effect is that I'm easily confused by some things.....
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ceikatar!

29. - Top - End - #29
    Orc in the Playground

The boring average commoner that is most definately not in on a plot to overthrow the rightful king of England slowly walks through the streets, looking for his lost Llama. Llama, Llama, where art thou? I need something to pull my cart of pitchforks so I can get to the French Revolution in time and look inconspicuous!
    Last edited by Griever; 2008-08-20 at 08:28 PM. Reason: I found the llama
    "Eins, zwei, drei... Ugh, I do not think we brought enough body bags."
    -TF2 Medic
    1850's TF2 Medic graciously provided by kpenguin

Call Filthy Grief, Pacemaker

Feel like some Dark Coffee?

30. - Top - End - #30

"And now, for something completely different… an OoC Post!"
    ((In retrospect, it was probably a bad idea to try and stick my argument in the silliness that is IC. Anyways, I actually have a reason to point at EDK this time. See, he's claiming to be the double voter, using the logic that it's a useless role and the French wouldn't necessarily kill him for revealing it. Did I get that right?
    Anyways, the subtle undertone here isn't just that EDK is Dennis – it's also that EDK is a good guy. And I find coming out on the first day and saying, "Yeah, I'm a good guy" without reason or need is rather suspicious. So, with no other leads, I'm going for EDK. And frankly, even if he is Dennis, it's no huge loss if he dies. As he said, the double voter role kinda stinks.
    See? Lojik!))
    Quote Of The Week Whenever I Feel Like Updating It (last updated 1/17/12)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Phase
    That guy was badass! He was like, "Oh! Oh, you're gonna try to Chuck Norris me, I'll just Chuck Norris you!" Unfortunately, I am the best Chuck Norris since Chuck Norris.
    Which is saying something, considering that Chuck Norris... was Chuck Norris.